Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

+3
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:09 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul just sort of stared to Kayden for a while with a serious glare on his face before following with a grin and laughing. He didn't want to make any matters worse and playing around with Kayden seemed much better than trying to falter the guy. It looked like Kayden went through some shirt during this day and Paul didn't want to make it awkward or make the man feel bad. Paul stopped laughing and looked at Kayden again, trying to think of something to say. "Hey Kayden, want to get a drink?"

"I will make sure nothing happens to Ms. Eve!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"Drink? Here?" Kayden tilted his head slightly. "Only thing close t' booze here is th' rubbin' alcohol, man! You wanna die, or what?! That's a one way ticket to alcohol poisonin'--haven't ya ever seen th' movies b'fore?! I mean--unless you're into like--poisonin' yourself and shit--I'll watch--I can totally punch your stomach a lot if ya wanna puke it back up--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Night of Nights (Black)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:13 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Sophia21_zps01d85ff9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Slowly, at the sound of the two male's voices, Sophia began to stir. At first, it seemed as if she would only roll over then fall back asleep- but they kept talking, and before long she gave a small groan of pain, then sat up- whimpering a bit at the pain she felt. "God damn..." she rasped, wincing at the sound of her voice. It was a bit rough- probably from all her screeching before. "... Kaydennnn..." she whined quietly, slowly looking up at him and pouting. "... You could have woken me up..." she sighed, before crawling to her feet and stretching- though flinching at the additional pain that caused. She was still a moment after that, standing there quietly, before she moved to Kayden's side and reached for his hand, gently lacing her fingers through his. "Head hurts..." she mumbled, before she scooted around in front of him- and, completely ignoring Paul- leaned up to kiss him, a hand resting gently on his chest to aide her balance as she leaned forward.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Masaru155_zpsf9dcb6c0

Mariko Kumori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko had eventually drifted into a light doze while the medics took care of Masaru, but the sound of voices and activity in the area eventually caused her to wake up with a little start. She blinked a few times, confused, before hurriedly looking over at Masaru- and relaxing when she noticed he was peaceful and calm, at least for the moment. "Thank god..." she mumbled, slowly reaching up a hand and brushing her hair from her face. Things seemed like they were okay... Maybe things would be okay now. She even smiled a little at the thought, despite the circumstances. Masaru... was going to be alright. Everything was going to be alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:28 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul stayed silent as Kayden started to talk. A smile came onto his lips. He wasn't talking about booze. Oh no. Booze at this kind of situation would not be the best idea. He was going to say that to Kayden what he meant when Sophia went in to kiss the man with the fedora. Paul did a slient whistle as the two kiss as something odd came across his mind. Where was his brother Jayden? Paul scanned the area, not seeing a sign of the man there. Eh maybe he was busy doing something. Paul waited for the two to finish kissing before saying something. "I didn't meant like booze. Rubbing alcohol would be interesting but I don't want to risk that. If I ever do though I'll take up on your offer to help me get it out Kayden. I meant like if you want to get a cup of water or soda or something like that."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:00 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve reentered, a cigarette between two fingers, aloft and wafting with smoke. Murky brown eyes grazed over the room -- and she opened her mouth, supposedly to greet her comrades-- only for her eyes to land on Jayden`s corpse. Still on the ground. Her eyes widened, and she quickly squished the end of her cigarette with gloved fingers to put it out, before tossing it over her shoulder. She could feel her heart sink-- her body grow cold; she wanted to give Vulture a chance, she didn`t count on them up and killing one of her men...!

Immediately, Kayden came to mind. She glanced up at the greennette from where he stood-- slight concern flashing in her eyes as he spoke to Paul, who was still sort of out of it from Kayden`s last assault on him...
But then Sophia did her thing. Eve`s eyebrows rose in surprise, but-- she`d take that chance. Creeping along as quietly as she could, she made her way over to Jayden`s corpse, crouching as she flung the greennette`s arm around her shoulder and proceeded to carry him off to the graveyard -- hopefully without his already damaged brother catching sight of her.

(EXIT)  

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:47 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru groaned quietly as he slipped back into consciousness, blinking his eyes, vision still bleary as he slowly woke up. He didn't dare try to sit up--he knew the amount of damage that he'd taken during that fight, and he didn't want to aggravate it. He carefully raised a hand, probing gently at the burnt skin around his right eye socket and then sighing, returning the hand to his side.
"That's going to scar over, isn't it...? Going to need a new eye, too..." Oh well. A new eye couldn't be that bad, right? Maybe he could get one with an upgraded laser in it, too. That would be nice.
He turned his head, looking over at Mariko, seeing that she was awake as well. That was good--he was glad that she was alright. But...what had happened in the infirmary after that redheaded woman had barged in here...?
"Mariko...do you know what happened...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Suffice to say, as soon as Sophia so much as made her intentions clear that she was going to kiss Kayden--well, he kind of grabbed her, sweeping her down into a dramatic dip like in the movies, then passionately kissing her for at least a good while--until he just sort of returned her to her position and still had a grin on his face like nothing had happened. He gave Sophia a big smile and two thumbs up, before turning to look at Paul.
"Huh--? Oh, yeah, sure! I probably should. Punchin' busty broads outta windows is thirsty work!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 am

EVE FALCONE

Eve returned to the Walls, wiping beads of sweat off her brow with a gloved hand, a slight tired stagger in her step. Before making her presence known again, she pressed her back against a wall, heaving a light sigh and just beginning to pull her tie knot loose when the intercom buzzed on, Kraven`s raspy voice accompanied by a whole bunch of static. She looked in the direction of the speakers, giving them the best 'wow seriously? Seriously?' face ever. She sighed heavily again, adjusting her tie to be presentable, before stepping further into the second floor. "I`ll be back later," The blonde noted to everyone present sternly, before making her way toward the stairs up to the fifth floor. She was... not at all looking forward to this.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul smiled again as Kayden looked energetic and happy. Maybe something happened that has him like this? Paul wasn't going to ask about it when Eve came in. She still looked great as ever but looked tired as well. He was thinking of following her but stopped. He would just be in the way at the current moment. Paul looked back at Kayden as he thought of what to say to the man who just said he was in a fight. Only one question came to mind. "Did you win?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:57 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Hell yeah I won!" Kayden announced proudly, grinning. "There was no way that that broad didn't go splat--too bad that I didn't get to see it though--that would've been the best part!" In all honesty, Kayden seemed really quite disappointed that he didn't get to see Bunny's splatting-action.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:01 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul smiled and gave a laugh when Kayden said he won. Of course he won! How else would he be standing there right now with that grin on his face! Paul gave Kayden a thumbs up. "Congrats man. You sure kicked her butt! But may I ask, why weren't you able to see her splat?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia was only able to blush and sputter for some time after Kayden's rather sudden and unexpected force when she'd kissed him, resulting in her keeping quiet for some time while she tried to cope. Well then. Once she'd managed to calm down, she gave him a tiny shy smile, squeezing his hand as she leaned her head against his shoulder and listened. Though... Her nose wrinkled as she remembered what had happened before, letting out a low hiss. That bitch better have died... though, she did remember how she wanted to hunt down her little friend that she had spoken of... In revenge, for Jayden... at the thought, she teared up a little, but covered it by pressing her face against Kayden's shoulder. No need to think about that now- she needed to remain relaxed, calm.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Wellll, I couldn't see her splat, since she so rudely tore my tie up," Kayden replied matter-of-factly, indicating his torn tie, which still hung around his neck. "She kinda--slammed my face into the window-sill--so yeah. But it's fine. I'm gonna just make sure that I make it a life goal t' see someone splat someday. I'll put it on my t'-do list."
Kayden seemed to be in awfully good spirits--it was almost as if his new state of mind had led him to forgetting that his brother even so much as existed...and he was feeling bright and cheerful!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul kept silent as he noticed the ripped tie. HE gave a small chuckle as he looked at the two, giving Kayden another thumbs up. "As long as you kicked her ass, that's fine by me. Hey about we get whatever you want to drink to celebrate. Drinks will be on me." Paul gave the two a smile as his mind was racing. Was anyone else in the room? Did anything bad happen while he was knocked out? Just what was going on?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:19 pm

EVE FALCONE

So then Eve came back, rubbing her head because wow pens kind of hurt. She ran her fingers through the length of her blonde hair, tugging out any tangles as she made her way back over to the other Family members, stopping in front of them briefly to speak. "I have to go to the Inquisitor tower to steal some secret weapon. Anyone who wants to come with me is more than welcome. Unless you`re Paul, Masaru, or Mariko. You all rest." She glanced at Kayden and Sophia, "... I could use the help, though. This man employed land sharks donned with lasers once..."
With that, she turned and walked off. Although... the lengthened walk from the fifth floor to the second gave her time to think. The Inquisitor had died once--more than once, actually. And yet, he returned... surely, whatever remnants of his equipment lay underneath his tower would prove fruitful..

(EXIT) 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden looked to Eve, and listened to her as she explained. At the request to go help, Kayden nodded and grinned eagerly, before heading to the door with a skip in his step.
"Landsharks with lasers?! That sounds badass! Count me in!"
Kayden followed Eve on out the door, really hoping that he'd get to see one of those landsharks. That would be the best thing--like--ever--

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul was still smiling when Eve came in and talked. His ears perked up as he looked over to see where she was. Yup, still looked badass as ever. He felt a small blush coming up to his cheeks as Eve told them what was going on. Paul wanted to get up and say that he was going to help too when he looked at himself. He has one arm already gone and a bullet wound in his heart area. If he tried to help now he would just be a hassle. Paul sat back down on his chair defeated but kept whispering to himself for everyone to be safe.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko was quiet as Masaru woke up, allowing him time to adjust on his own before speaking up, though she was smiling gently at him. "Well... They do say that scars on men are attractive... and besides, a new eye is probably a good idea. That old one needed replaced anyways." She was unbelievably relieved that he was okay, she didn't even care about what would happen now. As long as he survived, she didn't care how scarred he was- he was hers, and she loved him just for that. "Ah... Well... I didn't pay much attention, really. Kayden and Sophia got into a scuffle with her, and it woke me up, and I got out of there as quick as I could to find out where you were... and then I saw you and I was just so worried but... I think they won. I certainly didn't see the woman come back out, so she's... probably met an unfortunate end," she explained gently, before she sighed and just smiled, and stared at him- it was nice to see him moving and speaking. She hadn't lied when she'd explained how worried she was...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia had stayed silent, frowning a little but still clinging on to Kayden as the two males spoke. She was rather distracted by something obviously, but she wouldn't admit what even if asked. Then Eve appeared, and she stared at her, then at Kayden as he hurried after her to help. Oh. Well then. She frowned a little, chewing at her lip nervously, before sighing and hurrying to follow them, clinging needily onto Kayden's arm as she caught up and they headed out. Nope- she wasn't letting him out of her sights.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:58 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru woke up a bit later, at the sound of all of the intercom messages informing them that a battle was about to begin. He sat up in bed, pausing for a moment. He hadn't realized, but he'd ended up dozing off...He looked to Mariko, hesitating for a moment before speaking.
"...I've got a bad feeling about this...we probably don't want to be around here when everything goes down...we should go..."
At Mariko's agreement, Masaru pulled himself out of bed, finding it a bit easier to walk now that he'd been treated...he even found the kindness in his heart to stick Paul in a wheelchair and wheel the guy out of the room with them. They headed out of the infirmary--and out of the Walls altogether--off to find somewhere at least relatively safe for them to hunker down in while they waited for the fray to end...

*Exit Masaru, Mariko, and Paul*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:36 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

After having dashed up the stairs, Ryder found himself on the second floor, eyes immediately scanning the room for his opponent, keeping the energy blade with him at the ready.
"HEY! Come out! I know you ran up here--where the hell are you?!"
He took a step or two further into the room, failing at fighting down the unbridled rage that was bubbling and foaming deep in the pit of his stomach, rising like waves ready to burst through the levees holding them back.

Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Kraven10

Emperor Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, the entire power to the floor went off, all that was left one were the emergency lights. In the distance you could hear Kraven's footsteps "Hahahaha..." his low laughter echoed softly through the halls. Kraven was hiding in the shadows, waiting to prey upon Ryder "You KNoW RyDERkINS.... I feel... a SpecIAL Bond between uS..." he whispered through the halls, his words slowly travelling through the halls. Then, Kraven emerged from the shadows, striking at Ryder from behind "BWAHAHA! WE'RE FATED TOGETHER! NOW DIE!" he roared, aiming to grab Ryder by his throat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder stiffened slightly as he heard Kraven's voice echoing through the halls, and he took a few steps further in, feverishly looking around and trying to locate the man, but to no avail. His voice echoed so much in the spacious hall, that it was impossible to tell where he was. But then suddenly--he heard the man's booming voice just behind him, and felt large hands wrap their way around his neck.
"Not...a chance...!" Ryder choked out, gripping onto the laser sword with both hands before activating the blade and stabbing it backwards at Kraven, figuring that he might as well focus on offense, since trying to pry the man's hands away would quite obviously prove to be useless.

Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:36 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 4 Kraven10

Emperor Kraven

The laser stabbed straight through Kraven's gut, but it didn't seem to stop the man at all. He seemingly ignored the pain and continued to lunge out at Ryder "BWAHAHAHA! I AM THE PROPHET THAT WILL LEAD THIS WORLD TO SALVATION!" he roared, grabbing Ryder's throat, he began to press his fingers down to choak Ryder "DIE! DIE FOR ME NOW! WITH YOUR DEATH THE WORLD WILL BE LEAD DOWN A NEW PATH! A GREAT NEW PATH! THE WORLD WILL CHANGE! AND I WILL CHANGE IT! I AM THE GREAT CHOSEN ON BY DEATH HERSELF! I AM DEATH PERSONIFIED! KYAHAHAHAHAHA!" he roared hideously at the man, he continued to try and choke him, try to desperately murder him with his bare hands.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum