Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 DorthyYoung4

"Really?" Dorthy asked when Hal told her that stupidity didn't exist. "Enlighten..." she repeated that word. She heard it before from her father. He always used such big words. When he spoke about biology she nodded her head. "Yeah! My dad and Mocha had big books like this just about biology. Some of the pictures were really gross though, like kidney stones and cysts... Did you know that they can get this big?" Dorthy said as she made the size with her hands. "He even showed me how you get them out without popping them..." Dorthy mentioned, which meant that Jade probably showed her a lot of what to do from a medical perspective. How to get rid of a problem within a body. "The human body is made up of... Water, protein, connective tissue, fats, Um... They're also called lipids, apa... apatight? It's in bones, carbohydrates and DNA... That's what Mocha and my dad told me anyway. Along with their books." Dorthy explained as she said all of this by counting on her fingers.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:50 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Hal listened to Dorthy, yes he knew she at least had the potential to learn these. She knew the human body as it was made up by molecule type, so teaching her of the elements couldn't be too hard. Hal nodded to Dorthy "Indeed! Well Chemistry is similar, especially in regards to humans. Of course Chemistry is going into the human body breaking it down even further... instead we are breaking down the body by its elements. I'm sure you've heard of them... Carbon, Silicon, Oxygen, those things. For instance, did you know the human body has Iron in it? It's one of these few elements in the human body that are different depending on gender. Men have about 3 grams of Iron, women have around 2.3. Heck, we even have Tin in us. We have some elements in us that we share with the walls of his metal base."

Kraven wasn't really getting that Mistress was only talking to him and not Catherine, though Catherine seemed to be hissing at the woman along with other things that Catherine did. Because she kind of just did things. Anyways, couldn't figure out the crossword, onto to the next one "Uh..." Kraven read the puzzle questions, looking quite confused "What's the color of the sky...?" this crossword puzzle was weird. That or it was made for really stupid people.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"I knew the iron part because my dad would comment on how much iron the blood had in his patients, but not the other stuff. We REALLY have that much metal in us? Like the same kind that knights used for armor?" Dorthy said as she looked at her skin closely. She looked to be concentrating on something. "Huh... Too bad we can't form that metal around us to make armor ourselves... That would have been cool... But why do we have metal in us? Does it do something special?" Dorthy asked, obviously interested in this metal concept, and elements.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:24 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Hal didnt' show any happiness, but he was pleasantly surprised by Dorthy understanding what he said "The Iron? It helps our blood clot... if your body doesn't have enough iron it is easier for your body to bleed out... our bodies have a slew of different elements in us... for the most part they are what makes up our bodies... what makes up the organs you studied in Biology..." he informed her "Carbon... Oxygen... you should probably know those ones, they're important. Let's see what else-"

Kraven shook his head "God this crossword puzzle is hard!" the man yelled, throwing the crossword puzzle to the floor and stomping on it repeatedly "BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" he yelled, before he then grabbed Cathy, and used her as a mallet to smash the crossword puzzle even more. Also he smashed her head, killing Cathy again. Eventually Kraven got bored of smashing Cathy against a paper on the floor and picked the crossword puzzle up again. He then sat back on his swirly chair and started trying to solve it again "What's a 5 letter word for... 'Total Dick'...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"KRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jo`s roaring voice boomed through the fifth floor, as it seemed she took some pretty great care in making her footsteps silent as she made her way up that final flight of stairs, her presence announced only by the sound of several gunshots as she stepped in. A single arm outstretched forward, and the other kept near her belt - her target was quite obviously Kraven, whom sat in the middle of the lobby on his swirly chair, quite perplexed by a crossword puzzle. She was completely unphased by the amount of people gathered, her glaring eyes trained straight onto the Conqueror Worm - having abandoned her previous stoical disposition she held with Vincent, replacing it with what you`d expect - rage. Bloodthirsty, unadulterated rage. She was done - past a point of no return, as if that hadn`t been passed long ago. She was going to rip Kraven apart - cut down anyone who got in her way, take Ryder, and never come back inside the walls ever again until the point where she`d leave this god forsaken city and never have to look at it again...! But, first - she was gonna kill some people. And she was going to enjoy it, because that was just what she did now. Although, she was pretty confused by the sack of crushed potatoes on the floor... was that wig--?

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:07 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven sat there staring at the word puzzle, stroking his chin as he was lost in his thoughts. This crossword puzzle sucked! And then Jo burst into the room, yelling KRAAAAVVVVEEEENNN and shit "Oh that works!" the man spoke gleefully, writing that answer into the crossword puzzle. Then man stood up, facing the woman as bullets lodged into his chest, but the man seemed unfazed by her attack. He just stood there, you could see some faint red coloring in his uniform, but he seemed to just ignore it. The man opened his arms up wide, as if welcoming the woman "Welcome Jo! I was beginning to think you would never make it! Now are you going to just keep shooting me? Because obviously that shit ain't working!" the man then threw a potato at Jo's face before pointing at her melodramatically "COME AT ME BRO!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo shot the potato. She was just so done. She had no patience for any of this potato business. She didn`t stop - just kept marching forward, her gun still aimed at Kraven as she fired three more shots. "Yeah. I am. You`re bleeding, so, It`s doing something-" Of course, this was just her attempt at drawing Kraven closer on his own - since she was well aware they were more likely than not equals when it came to hand to hand combat. And, knowing this guy - he`d take the first opportunity to just lunge at her. Her other hand hovered over her pants pocket, where her combat knife was tucked away comfortably. She probably should have planned this out a bit more though -- should she ask Kraven where Ryder was now? Or just kill him and ask someone else? Most likely the latter. She didn`t have any sort of real internal conflict to be solved here - her goal was to get Ryder and get out. The rest could come later. Beating the snot out of Kraven was a bonus as well.
She felt just the slightest bit guilty about her beating Ryder`s rival... but, all her rivals were dead - so he`d have to deal with it.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:34 am

Dorthy Fentom

"That makes sense... That's amazing." Dorthy said as she looked at her previous cuts and petted them. She was saying good body, but she wondered if they could use the metal in them for other things as well. Or if she could make her body heal faster. Maybe she could... "Um... Oh yes, I just read about those, those two combined make... Water... Um... And I think the other that is important is hydrogene, um... Ni... Nitogen? Calcium, and Fosphoris? No... That's not how you say it... There's no 'i'. They're here. Those words." Dorthy said as she pointed at the page. hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. "I also saw some other words, like... Po... Potassium. The thing that's in bananas! Did you know, this is what Mocha told me, that if you have too much of Potassium you can stop your heart? She says that if you ever hear about a nurse killing someone it would most likely be because of a pill that they give them that has concentrated potassium in them." Dorthy said with a smile.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven stood there and took three more bullets "Well yeah... but honestly you'd probably have an easier time sticking little needles in me! This! I mean this is weak! Okay I can see you coming closer, so that means you wants to fight up close and personal! Just like Baker Street!" and then Kraven lunged out at Jo. A huge grin on his face, the man seemed to almost fly towards her. But then, the man came to a sudden stop in front of her "Guns, BITCH!" Kraven suddenly drew his handgun and fired a single shot towards her chest, up close and personal "Sure I can take a few shots to the chest, but can you...!?"

Hal grinned, she seemed to know more information than she first let on. That was good. The man nodded to her "Heh... yeah..." Mocha told her about THAT with Potassium. Well Hal didn't really have any desire to tell her stuff like that, but good for her! The more information that better "Though my teachings will not give you any further ways to kill people... if anything I'd rather you use this knowledge for more peaceful means..." Hal left the violence to his fists and weapons, and let his knowledge stay free of murderous intent. It was weird, but that was Hal acted.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:36 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Yeah... She told me that so I wouldn't give out her pills to anyone anymore. But I still do it since I can read now, and I know to be careful with medication! Which I is why I gave Ryder all the pills for pain. I dump it all on his bed." Dorthy said, and who knew what kind of funny event took place for that to happen, and now. "For peace? I'd like that..." Dorthy said when she thought about it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:26 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo smirked as Kraven lunged near, skillfully taking a few steps back. As he came to that sudden stop - her smirk only widened, and as if on cue - she bent backwards all matrix-style. The bullets flew straight over her, only earning a barely audible hiss of pain as the bullet scraped by her chest. She straightened up immediately after, giving her suit jacket a gentle tug to straighten it before gripping his wrist and twisting his arm subtly, giving it a tight squeeze in hopes of disarming him. "You seriously think I`m gonna fall for that?" She quipped, not releasing just yet. "Where`d you even take that from, anyway--? Your nun outfit is gone -- I didn`t think it was possible for you to look lamer than you already did... though, it does remind me of a certain someone -- is that why you took Ryder? Gettin` lonely without your old boytoy around...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just stood there, awkwardly glaring at Jo as she spoke to him. It didn't even look like he was paying attention to her, he even pretty much dropped the gun to the ground the second Jo touched it. And as she went on and on taunting him about how the guns thing wouldn't work and the Ryder's and all, Kraven then punched her in the face. He lifted his right arm, then just punched her in the face, right in the nose "How about that? Does that work?" he asked her, looking quite calm about the whole situation.

Hal was about to speak more to Dorthy before he heard gunshots go off "And that would be Josephine! Speak of the devil!" the man suddenly smiled, he was waiting for this moment to come. The doctor look down to Dorthy "Keep working on the chemistry, you have the knowledge to continue reading it. I will talk to you once this drama is over." he told her as he stood up and began to walk towards the door. He only stopped for a moment to look back to Dorthy "It will be dangerous outside. Focus on your studies and don't leave your room until the fighting is over." he told her before wlaking otu of the room and closing the door.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo kind of stared at where Kraven`s gun had landed for a moment, gaze occasionally flickering back to him with a look that just read 'seriously?'. And then she got punched in the face. Hard. As hard as a very large, ex-militant psychopath could punch. She cursed silently, stumbling back a step on impact and bringing a gloved hand up to cover the area. They were both silent for a moment - Jo shooting him an indignant glare and lowering her hand, revealing her profusely bleeding nose. "You know what--" She swiftly pulled her combat knife, lunging it straight at him. "You know what Kraven--fuck you--!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned at Jo once she pulled out the combat knife. Suddenly, things became a lot more serious. The man caught her blade, before twisting it and literally flipping over her, disarming the knife from her. He casually tossed the knife behind him before ducking down, avoiding any counter attacks she may likely throw at him as soon as he got before him, and threw a low sweeping kick at her legs "Come on Jo! Let's fight! And fight some more! AND FIGHT EVEN MORE!" he taunted her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 am

Dorthy Fentom

"Jo? But why would she..." Dorthy began to ask before thinking about it a little bit. Maybe it was because of her friend? Ryder? OH! She had to give him food, but Hal told her to stay behind. "But I... I have to feed Ryder..." Dorthy said before pouting a bit, and crossing her arms. But it did sound like something scary was happening out there. She was starting to remember what happened in the slums and shivered. Those were horrible days. She didn't believe that she was still alive.

Mocha perked her head up when she heard the shots and the yell, 'KRAVEN!' the stuff stopped floating around her for a moment as she was brought back to reality. What happened? She remembered being very angry, and... She let her emotions get the better of her again. She held her head for a moment and looked all around. She needed to clean this up... She also had to check on Ryder, and see if he was doing better. MOcha got up, adjusted her dress before poking her out. "Yep... "JO and Kraven were fighting, she went back into her room and picked out a costume to not get attention in. She looked over to Kraven's room and sighed when she poked out, wearing a fake mustache, a doctor's coat, and swirly glasses. "Don't mind me, just a nerd..." Mocha said as she shoveled passed them with her medical bag.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:54 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"YAY! Slaughter each other!" The Mistress was yelling out of the window. "GO GO GO! KILL AND STUFF!" she giggled and then turned to see Kraven and Jo were fighting. And it was a weird fight. "KRAVENIKINS! Do you need help?" she asked, coming over to see Jo. "Hi Joe. How's the button factory working for you? Hehehe! See what I did there, oh I'm so clever!" Lol Mistress

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef lumbered out of the kitchen, but didn't say or do anything. He just sort of watched, Barbra in hand.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:05 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder had just managed to stagger to his feet and drag himself back to the bed. As he put his hands to the covers, he felt a bunch of small objects there, and he remembered what had happened. He paused, brushing all of the pills Dorthy had poured there off the bed, along with the empty bottle, before just sort of flopping onto the top of the covers. He had no idea what had just happened--but whatever it was, he didn't really feel like he was dying anymore. Which was a pretty nice change. He could swear that he could hear gunshots and shouting...and something was giving him a hunch that some other person had entered into the top floor...though he was pretty sure that that hunch was coming from the gunshots. Even so, the strange sense of heightened awareness had stayed with him after the massive head-exploding headache he'd just gone through...he didn't particularly feel very hot anymore, either, which was nice...but he was even more exhausted than before now, if that was at all possible.
He managed to roll over atop the bed and face the ceiling--still unable to see anything anymore, of course. But...the blindfold was soaked with sweat, and was feeling awfully uncomfortable. So, he simply discarded it, figuring that he'd put it back on later, when it wasn't sopping wet and stuff. He tossed the blindfold aside, and unbeknownst to him, it simply landed on the floor, where it'd be really hard to find. But oh well. He was too tired to care right now. He wiped the excess sweat off his forehead, then just kind of lay there--wondering exactly what in the world had just happened. The shouting out in the main room had become somewhat less deafening now...but that meant that now, he couldn't identify whoever was apparently fighting out there, since he couldn't really hear the voice clearly. He could tell that it was a woman...but for all he knew, that could be anyone...and while his head hurt much less than before, it still hurt--this new sense of awareness was taking some getting used to. And he still wasn't even really sure exactly what he was sensing, either. But whatever it was, it was weird as hell, and honestly he kind of wished that it would stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:04 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Oh, hey -- someone broke her knife again. She was waiting for that. She glared as the crumpled metal fell helplessly onto the floor, clanking with a faint metallic sound. Jo turned as Kraven flipped over her, clenching her fist tightly, and recoiling her arm to throw a hard punch in Kraven`s direction right when he landed, only for him to duck. She snarled; caught off guard for a brief window of time only to be sent plummeting onto her butt a moment later as Kraven dropped to sweep kick her straight off her feet. "Gladly, bitch!" She punctuated, aiming her revolver at him from where she was and firing a few more shots, scrambling hurriedly back onto her feet while she could. She put the extra caution of carrying two combat knives, at least! You go, Jo. She shoved her revolver into her suit`s jacket pocket, opening her mouth to speak to Kraven once again, when Mistress. One of Jo`s eyebrows slowly crept upward as she just sort of stared at the woman - her mind working slowly. "... I don`t get it." She said, the second eyebrow joining the first. She had hardly noticed her presence before hand - and while the Mistress was sort of on a list of people she wanted dead, Kraven topped her by a landslide at the moment. Priorities, man. A tiny shrug rolled off her shoulders, and she just went back to punching Kraven in the face - Mistress or no Mistress, this fight was going to end with just one of them walking away. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grabbed the tip of Jo's revolver the moment she pulled it out, tipping it upwards, causing her to fire into the ceiling. Then as she put the gun away, he looked to The Mistress "This is between me and her!" he yelled, before she started to throw punches at him. The man blocked the first two punches, before parrying her third and grabbing her right arm. He twisted it in an attempt to cause pain, before he noticed he had been backed up into a wall. The man suddenly let Jo go and ran towards the wall, managing to run on it before flipping over Jo while throwing an upside down kick towards her head before landing behind her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

As soon as Kraven gripped her arm, her eye widened - a low hissing mantra of curses escaping her as he twisted her arm. She attempted to thrash away to no such avail - and she was just about to pull her other knife when she noticed he had backed himself into a wall. Her gaze flickered toward his, and as it did - he ran up and off the wall, flipping straight over her yet again. He was just -- such a show off, wasn`t he? She swiftly eased herself to the left, narrowly avoiding his kick as he landed behind her. She turned to him automatically - giving him the most indignant glare before just slamming her forehead into his in the most forceful headbutt imaginable, and following up with a quick elbow to the gut as she took a step toward him. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven began to stumble backwards after taking a headbutt to the face, he wasn't expecting that "Agh... I..." the man had been dazed, until the very moment he looked to Jo. Only for an elbow to be delivered to his gut, causing the man to nearly fall over. He caught himself from falling and brought up his fists as a guard from any further attacks. He glared at Jo "That's not very impressive..." he taunted her before he started throwing a combo of elbow attacks primarily aimed at her face and neck.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

Mocha went into the room with her disguise, and closed the door behind her. "... Nailed it..." she said, but she didn't take off her mustache, and swirly glasses and white lab coat. She walked over to Ryder calmly to see how he was doing. "Well it looks like you found the strength to get in bed. That's a good sign..." Mocha said before her eyes went wide. "Your eyes... What happened to them?" Mocha asked, did this happen when he was with Kraven. Dear God... But what could she expect at the same time.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:18 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 8 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder had been attempting to get some sleep, but that irritating new sensation in the back of his mind was so annoying--he couldn't even begin to drift off, despite how exceedingly tired he was. However, Mocha's voice caught his attention as she walked into the room. He listened to her speak, and then seemed kind of confused when she asked what happened to his eyes--and then remembered--she hadn't known.
"Oh...Kraven just kind of made them fade out of existence with his weird magic thing...it kind of sucked..." That...was his only reaction? Even he surprised himself with that. Maybe it was just being so tired--but was he really going to be so casual about his eyes literally just disappearing? ...Apparently he was. Maybe he had just kind of accepted it by now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:28 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

A crooked half-grin lit up her face as Kraven was momentarily dazed by her attack, saving Ryder was only a bruises and stab wounds away--!
"`Cause I haven`t even started yet!" She taunted right back, throwing her arms up in front of her face to block against anything that could further bruise her in that flurry of elbow attacks. Oddly, enough - she found herself more protective of her face than anything. She kept one arm horizontally guarding her face as her other hand swiftly retracted into her suit jacket, tugging out her combat knife. She took a step back, nearing a wall as she slashed her knife forward.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven's grin grew in response to Jo's boasts "GOOD! BECAUSE YOU BORE ME RIGHT NOW!" the man responded energetically. He saw her grab her knife, and in one fell swoop the man grabbed the he knife and helped her stab him right in the chest "..." the man smiled at her like a completely lunatic. He pulled the knife out, then made her stab him again in the lower jaw "FLUTTERSHYBESTPONY!" he screamed uttering the name of the fucking devil before he forced her to stab him over and over again in the chest. Then, he finally just threw the knife out of her grasp. He had been stabbed so much, and the man just stood there smiling at her "..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next