Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal stared at the empty syringe some more as Ryder asked him just why the hell he did that. Hal slowly turned his head to Ryder, looking down on the man like he was a child "If I told you I was going to use it to make an army of clones of you, would you believe me?" he asked as he tossed the syringe aside carelessly. The man stayed looking down on the man, he had taken it as his mission to watch over the guy until Dorthy returned with food "Or perhaps I'm just going to make a hideous mutant out of your DNA... I think Black Dragon does that... yeah..." in truth, he just really like messing with people, so he enjoyed this.

Kraven swirled his chair over to look at Kraven, looking up at him "There's Helen Keller! Glad to know that you can make it around this room Ray Charles! So anyways Stevie Wonder, there's this cool dark narrow hallway and neon staircase leading to this very lobby! I need you to be guarding that! Stopping the heroes in their tracks like the mighty dragon guarding the castle! Ah yes! It will be amazing! You will be the final defense this base has against its invaders! Do not prove me OR The Mistress wrong in trusting you! Got that Louis Braille? Okay good now go!" he said, not really giving the guy any time to really reply to him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:22 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Heh...as if my DNA would be good for something like that...you must be dreaming..." Ryder replied, trying to hide the fact that he actually found the ideas that Hal presented to be quite daunting. "Wouldn't you want blood from someone who's stronger, in general...? I wouldn't say that I'm really the best candidate here...you've gotta be bluffing..." After having caught a glimpse at those documents that Kraven had given Jo, Ryder was pretty sure that Hal wasn't bluffing, though--he knew that Black Dragon had done things like that before, so what would stop them from doing it again?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent did his best to keep his expression neutral, and not react to the different names that Kraven called him, though a slight look of distaste did appear to flash across his features for a split second before he spoke,
"Yes, sir," he said simply, keeping his less than positive opinions of Kraven to himself. "If you would be so kind as to point me in the direction of the door, then I will go there immediately." He really wished that he didn't have to ask--but while his limited vision was useful for seeing generally where people were--anything other than that was fairly difficult. Like doors. Doors were difficult--because blind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal couldn't help but grin at Ryder's reaction, which he admittedly found very entertaining "Black Dragon would do it just because we were bored... you apparently don't know us enough.... or... I can see that muscle movement on your face... I see! Ahah! So you've seen the leaked disc! So you know about quite a few of our little projects... Of course I have yet to be put in charge of any of them myself yet... no... Goliath was Figaro's own work... Heritage for the Future was always Kraven's... but alas I have nothing to show for yet..." the man seemed to be lost in his own dreams for a moment before he suddenly looked back to Ryder. His small grin turned into a long, sinister smile "Tell me Ryder... you know we kidnapped you on purpose to draw your allies out... and you know we expect you to be rescued... you don't find anything wrong with this...? I figured any honorable man would have offed himself already..." and Hal would be glad to kill him, let the man perish with honor. Of course, that could never happen, Ryder HAD to live.

Kraven suddenly burst out laughing when Vincent asked him to point the way "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AUIDFHEWILUFHILEHL!" the man suddenly fell off his chair "IT IS FUNNY! CAUSE- CAUSE- YOUR ARE BLIND AND ME POINTING AND- BWAHAHAHAH! BECAUSE BLINDNESS!!!" the man then pointed to the door he needed to go to "THere- UYFHEKHF- BWAHAHAH! THAT IS HILARIOUS-!" the man continued to roll on the floor laughing after he pointed to where Vincent had to go.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:41 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

"Yeah, thanks." she sighed. "See ya." (exit)

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Divider_guitar

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"It happens." he said, "Here...sitr the pot." he said. "People live and people die...or disappear in your case." he said. "We focus on the now...and leave the past for later." he said petting the girl's head. "Calm Lamb...calm."

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:55 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder fell silent for a moment, thinking about what Hal had said, his eyebrows furrowing together as he thought. The man did have a point...Ryder himself had no idea how strong of troops the people in this place had...would Vulture be able to take them all on? Was it...actually all for naught?
"...You know..." he said after a long pause, his voice quiet and even, much different from the agitated voice he had had previously. "You're going to think that this sounds really childish...but the reason that I'm just going to wait...is because I have faith in them. I believe that whatever you have laid out for them, they'll work through it. Just like they've done before...you might not have realized it, but we in Vulture are persistent...and I believe in the fact that they'll beat you...so that's why I won't kill myself. Killing myself would just mean that everyone would be going on a wild goose chase...and you would just win by default. I'm not that stupid." He fell quiet again as he sat there, thinking over what he had just said. He...did have faith. He was concerned about his allies--highly concerned--but for some reason, there was a small inkling in the back of his head that they would make it--somehow. Or maybe that was just him forcing himself to be optimistic...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"You're just hilarious," Vincent hissed, having marked difficulty containing his irritation at this point. He could see Kraven's heat signature pointing in a certain direction, and he briskly stormed off to the door, cane clacking loudly as he went, exiting from the fifth floor, happy to get away from Kraven.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:06 am

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal couldn't help but smile even more at Ryder's reaction "Oh how pleasant... you know I recently spoke to Kraven about his plan... I must say he knows you all so well! So well... that I fear you're all playing easily into his hands. But you may have your faith if you wish... it will make the tragedy all the more beautiful...! I should have expected as much from Kraven... did you know that he was once the leader of Heavenly Truth? Quite an accomplishment... I say you've already met three leaders of Heavenly Truth so far... Kraven, Hannibel, and moi! I only recently inherited the title after one of your allies blew up the previous holder... though I must say he was a pathetic man who didn't deserve the title... The Mistress seemed to purposely lead him to his death...! She's found Vulture Team to be quite useful whenever she wants someone dead... Hannibal... Conqueror Worm's troublemakers... Hannibel... I must say you've all become some of our best killers!" and the man said it all as a taunt, to pick on Ryder and try to mess with him some more.

Kraven eventually managed to catch his breathe, picking himself and his chair up and getting back into the usual position "Well this will be boring...! I guess I'll stick around here for awhile until Vulture Team pops up! Then I'll be waiting... I wonder if The Mistress has a Persian cat... I could really go for a Persian cat to hold like a Bond villain..." the man spoke, swirling around on his office chair as he pondered his own ideas and dreams of what he could do in the future.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias watched as Kat walked off, narrowing his eyes- and scowling as he overheard that comment, which he knew he wasn't supposed to hear. In response, he flipped her off, though waiting until her back was turned. No need to cause unneeded fights. Not waiting for anyone else to decide they were going to move, he left that spot and went over to Kraven, waiting until the man had finished speaking to Vincent before he cautiously approached him. "I spoke to those you asked me to and I assigned them their positions. Was there anything else you needed?" he asked with forced politeness, not really enjoying having to speak with Kraven. But... he'd deal. The man had given him a pretty powerful position, after all.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:24 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"What, now you're just going to stand here and brag at me all day? Is that it?" Ryder asked defensively, frowning. "Playing into a plan or not, it doesn't matter. Think of it this way--actors may be expected to follow a script when they're in a play--but they can forget the script, too. Or go off of it on purpose, for that matter. During opening night, of all times...and then, the play is ruined. Just like your plans will be...just you wait. You might be acting all high and mighty now, but we'll see how you feel later..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:37 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

The way Matthias addressed her actually hurt her feelings quite a bit - 'you, with the arms'...?
She was a weapon and all, and she was altered so she could be just that - but... that was pretty mean. Meili shook her head 'no' faintly as the male asked if there were any questions, her shoulders drooped just a bit as she sauntered down to the third floor, where she had been assigned.

(EXIT) 

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:40 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

"No!" he replied vehemently, shaking his head- before blinking as she moved closer, then shaking his head slowly. "I'm not... sure..." he murmured in response, chewing on his cheek absently while he thought. He hadn't realized that he had seen her back in Chinatown- then, he'd been much too distracted by Matthias. So he hadn't yet realized where it was he had seen the woman before. Sighing slowly, he looked up at her while brushing his hair behind his ear again, debating a moment. "... I should probably head back soon... before the Mistress wonders where I went..." he murmured softly, sighing. He slowly got to his feet, hand brushing over the bandage on his arm for a moment. "... It was nice meeting you, Mocha."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

When Jun listened in on what floors they would go to, he wanted to object. He wanted to ask if he could be on the same floor with Meili. When he saw Matthias walking away to talk to others, Jun simply sighed in his head. He gave a bow to where Matthias was and left the current floor. He started to walk to where he was going to be defending the place.

*Exit*

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha saw Robin retreating. Uh-hu, no way. He was not getting away. "H-hey hold up! Why don't I come with you? You work for Black Dragon? Well... I'm Chief of Staff! I have to get to know my staff." Mocha said, coming up with an excuse to be near Robin. Maybe she could get more out of him of where he saw her before. Oddly enough when she looked at him he was looking familiar as well. She then heard a scream, knew it was Dorthy's. Either she was in trouble... Or Dorthy saw Chef. She didn't see anyone springing to action. Which meant that there was no danger. "Um... Do you think we can stop by to see if Dorthy is okay. Not to talk, but to just see. That scream put me on edge." Mocha said, before she heard a crash of glass. "What the... Why are so many loud noises happening!?" Mocha asked before she heard Kraven's voice. "Oh that was normal. Never mind! Let's just check on Dorthy why on our way to see the... Mistress..."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 DorthyYoung4

"But why does it have to be so sad..." Dorthy replied to Chef before she took the spoon and began to stir. "Yes Joel..." She sniffled as she stirred whatever it was. "What are we making Joel? Will there be... Cupcakes?" Dorthy asked as she stirred. "You know when you died... Mocha made lots of the meals... And then I went to Vulture and I helped make pancakes..."

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal couldn't help but just take Ryder's response with a fit of laughter "Hahaha! That may be so..., but the general plot always stays the same... though I must say so far you've all played your parts flawlessly!" the man pat Ryder on the back "Oh you poor little retard boy, you are like a little ant who in a fit of rage attacks a human foot... the most you're going to do is irritate us..." the man walked over to a corner of the room before taking out a cigarette and lighting it "Care for a fag?" he asked as he brought the carton out.

Kraven looked quite serious and menacing on his chair, he even stopped swirling around so he didn't look like a 10-year old playing around. He just stood there once Matt asked him what to do next, simply looking menacing. Eventually he slowly looked up to Matt with an evil glare "Yesssssssssss...." he hissed his s, sounding incredibly silly. He then commenced to tell Matthias what had to do next "As my Chief of Security you are the one who must lead our guards and fully enforce our own rules... the rules which I make." he told Matthias "First of all, put up a wooden sign outside of our base that says 'no fat chicks'... seriously do it. Next, I noticed that the base has vending machines for some reason... and they sell M&Ms... you must take every single bag of M&Ms... and take out all of the blue ones! I hate the blue ones! Then reseal them and put them back! Once that is done ALL SHAL BE ACCORDING TO PLAN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:05 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy left the shower, and got dressed in a new set of pants, though he still didn't get a new shirt, because it was sorta part of his Tyrant get-up to be all shirtless and evil. The man let out a tired sigh, best he do his own part in this anyways. He was sure that Kraven and the others had forgotten about him already, so he snuck through the lobby. It was best to play the part of one of this base's defenders, that way he could keep a few of them safe from Kraven, Pugsy knew that if someone like Chelsea were to make it to the 5th floor, she was dead.
(EXIT)

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"Life is not happy all the time." he said. "We make stew...and then bon bons..." he said. "Life is sad...and happy. Mixed into a batter..." he said, and picked her off her shoulder, and made her look at him. "Never make pancakes with Vultures....they are bad...only quality pancakes..." he said, and put her back on his shoulder.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Okay." Dorthy said looking right into Chef's eyes when he said to never make pancakes with Vulture again. She didn't want to disappoint her undead friend! "Bon-bons? I haven't had that in a long time! But I did have some awful chocolate down the hallway. But I liked the little round ones that were different colors. They were called MMs..." Dorthy explained, and then sighed. "I guess it is sad... But I guess... I have to remember the good times?" Dorthy asked since she didn't know what the answer was of what she should do when life became sad.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"There is no right answer...only truth." he said. "We will now make the dough for bon bons."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Don't touch me, asshole--!" Ryder snapped at Hal, wishing that he actually had eyes to glare at the man with. But, he didn't. So, just sounding angry would have to do. As Hal offered him a cigarette, he scoffed, smirking just slightly. "C'mon, now--Jo taught me better than that. Cigarettes are for weak people. I'll stick with cigars, thanks." It was really his only opportunity to get an actual jab in at the man--as odd of a jab as it might have been. But it'd have to do for now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Okay!" Dorthy said, as she went to get the dough. She couldn't wait to get Ryder his food. It was like she was the mommy! She always wanted to a be mommy... But it sounded like hard work, but she could handle it! And after she had her kid they would never, EVER LEAVE HER. Not like her dad, her mom, or Kraven... It will be hers... Forever... But she'll wait until then.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal just raised an eyebrow at Ryder "Oh...? The very same woman that is running to her death? Doesn't sound like the type of person you should be listening to..." Hal approached the red head. He looked down at the guy with a hint of anger, but it was subtle in his eyes "Though I insist-!" the man suddenly shoved the burning part of the cigarette into Ryder's right ear "HAVE ONE!" he yelled as he began to twist the cigarette around before pulling it out, then tossing it to the ground before stomping on it. He then looked down on the man "Don't. Fuck with me." he replied, plus he just seemed to enjoy beating Ryder anyways, even if Ryder didn't do anything he'd still have fun beating him up.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:36 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder was about to reply to Hal--but then cigarette in ear happened. And it hurt like hell.
"FuckfuckFUCK!" he cursed aloud, quickly throwing a hand up to his ear just as the cigarette left it. But even as the cigarette left, as would be expected, it still hurt. A lot. And really, there was nothing he could do about it. And in all honesty, it just made him more irritated. "Don't fuck with you? Or WHAT? Gonna beat me up more? See if I fucking care! I don't! I've taken enough today to just not even care anymore! I'm not scared of you, and I never will be!" And besides just the rampant irritation over all of the abuse he'd taken today--there was something else that Ryder noticed. Some sort of...strange mental itch in the back of his mind. He couldn't quite place it, but whatever it was, it was annoying. He figured that it was probably the result of getting punched in the face like 5678909878 times that day. "If beating up on a guy who's blind, captured, and beaten half to death makes you feel powerful, then you're one sad guy, you know that?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:44 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal lit another cigarette "How undignified of you... face the pain like a man Mr Mercy..." the man muttered. He walked back up to the guy before throwing a freaking roundhouse kick at his face "Oh there we go, I felt like mixing things up a bit. Instead of punching, you get kicking! You like that much more! Right!?" the man was really enjoying this, Ryder was just an insect to him, he hated criminal trash like him. Him and all of his comrades were just parasites in this wonderful world to him.

Kraven had left his chair to go to the kitchen. He snuck out a sack of potatoes while whistling a song "There we go..." he whispered, then he got a pink wig from god knows where. He glued the pink wig to the sack of potatoes then sat it in another swirly chair he had gotten off the floor. He put the sack of potatoes with pink hair on the chair next to him and smiled to it. He pat it on the head "Cathy! You're back!" he happily announced, hugging the sack of potatoes "So much has happened! So much DEATH, AND AND AND DEATH! AND MORE DEATH! AND I KILLED ALL THE CLOWNS AND CAPTURED RYDER AND EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!" he told the sack of potatoes as he hugged it.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:56 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito and Totally NOT Sack of Potatoes

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine looked to Kraven, a bit confused at first, but this wasn't supposed to make any sense, so she just hugged him back tightly.

"I missed you, Kraveykins~"

She whispered, then grinned as the man explained all that he had done so far. It all seemed pretty epic.

"You got the dorky redhead? Great! I always liked playing with that one~! Too bad you didn't leave any of the pink clown for me..."

The pinkette made a pouty face, but then kissed Kraven's cheek and asked

"Will I get to see some of this death? I wanna see and smell and feel some more blood~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:02 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 5 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned madly at Cathy's response, he was glad that she approved! Sure he could have kept some clowns alive for her to kill but the clown genocide was needed for the future! It was he swore! All he could do was hug Catherine tightly, he was so happy to see her "Oh yeah you'll see so much death soon Catherine! You'll be able to bathe in the blood of the dead soon enough! Millions will die for the cause! Bwahahaha! Everyone who opposes my will will die!ANDANDANDI'LLMAKESUREVULTURETEAMISALLDEADEADEADTOO!EXCEPTRYDERHE'SSPECIAL!BUTEVERYONEELSEDIES! BWAHAHAHAHAH!" the man continued to laugh madly until he let go of Cathy and fell to the ground, rolling on the floor Cathy "YOU'LLLOVEITCATHY!ISWEARYOUWILLSOYOUCANSTAYHEREWITHMEEEE!!!!"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next