Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 DorthyYoung4

"... Okay... So nothing happens to them? They don't grow anything?" Dorthy asked until she heard someone break down the door. "Mocha?" She asked, she had no idea what preggers meant, but Mocha was here! She dashed out with only Ryder's jacket on her, but not before saying that she will be back after she meets Mocha. "MOCHA!" She called running out there with only a jacket that was too big for her and her undies. She then stopped... "Justus?" she called in confusion when Matthias hugged him. What was going on? Didn't Mocha tell her that he was dead? Was she mistaken? She seemed to have a smile on her face before she saw Dorthy.

"Dorthy!? Why are missing your clothes!?" Mocha cried out and Dorthy paused for a moment before Mocha came rushing in to cover her up. Dorthy felt like she had done something wrong, but at the same time she knew she didn't right? Besides she was out here for another reason too! To SEE that can!

"We're going to your room."

"But I want to see the can!" Dorthy said as she twisted out of Mocha's grip and ran over to Kraven. She didn't realize that Mocha was holding her face, screaming silently.

If your wondering what Mocha was doing at the time before this little interaction happened, this did.

"Yeah I'm not! Though it's like you want me to be preggers Kraven! What are you volunteering yourself?!" Mocha asked as she was on his shoulder still before she dropped down and caught herself. She saw Chef run right for the kitchen. It was good to see them back, and then Matthias and Justus. "Matthias looked so happy, and Mocha couldn't help but smile. When she saw Dorthy running, and have a shocked expression on her face when she saw Justus, her eyes went wide for a different reason though.

"Dorthy!? Why are you missing your clothes!?" Mocha shrieked since Dorthy was a young girl, wearing her undies, and developing. Which means her chest now had little lumps growing on them that looked to be a B cup. And Dorthy was surrounded by males... This shit had to dealt with. Mocha ran right over to cover Dorthy up as the Mistress and Kraven spoke.

"We're going to your room."

"But I want to see the can!" Dorthy said as she struggled away, and Mocha was doing a silent scream.

And that's what happened.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:11 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

AND THEN Kraven let out the can of toy snakes on Matthias anyways, they shot out at his face and hit him before Kraven merely grinned at the situation. Well enough of that, Kraven turned back to The Mistress, or Joe, yeah "Well get Heavenly Truth assembled already... save for Hal, he already knows his assignment. But as for the rest of them I'm pretty sure they have no idea..." he informed her, he was getting rather sick and tired of having to wait on these people "Joe, do your closest followers have a habit of not listening to your orders...?" he was pretty sure that Meili and Jun still weren't here and if they didn't get here soon they'd be in charge of cleaning the toilets. And of course he didn't even notice the whole little scuttle between Mocha and Dorthy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Kravikins, my people follow my orders when threatened. Those two aren't here cause they feel threatened. That means we need to back off and-" suddenly intercom out the window.
"MEILI AND JUN! GET YOUR SORRY FAILURE ASSES TO THE WALLS RIGHT NOW! I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR EXCUSES OR PRATTLING ON ANY LONGER! GET. HERE. NOOOOW!" she yelled in an angry and large fonted scream. All of No Man's Land could hear this.
Everyone.
She turned to Kraven and smiled. "Maybe that'll do it...also, the Family should be here any minute."

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat stopped, and suddenly turned to the blind man.
""Vincent, okay, I'm gonna be blunt. Why are you so nice and caring dude? I'm a traitor to others, I'm a ruthless mother fucker...but you still treat me like I'm human...why? Aren't you supposed to be the same way as me? Ruthless and unforgiving?" she asked, turning and looking at him, obviously confused.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun finally arrived at the base. He decided to look around for a bit, to see how his surroundings were if he was going to stay in his place. There really wasn't anything he would miss in Chinatown since he barely had any items at all in the first place. He reached inside his coat to look at his black kitty plush. The little plush looked adorable in his eyes as he gave it a light squeeze. His mind was in joy until the intercom came on with the Mistress yelling for him and Meili to arrive, now. Jun quickly placed back the plush inside his coat and ran up the levels before finally arriving on the fifth floor a little bit later. He looked around the area to see that almost all the others were there as well along with some new faces. That was no time to ask now since his butt was in trouble. But, there was nothing for him to say. Just what would he say? That he was waiting for Robin to make sure that Robin was alright. Nah, they wouldn't care about that. Jun then felt like something wasn't right. That he was being a buttmonkey. That everything liked poking at him and that he had no chance to defend himself from that. That he had no time to respond since everyone else seem to respond and not caring what he thought. Maybe it was that God didn't seem to like him. That anytime Jun had a chance to talk, he would be immediately struck down. All these thoughts were wracking in his mind of how unfair it was for him as he walked over to where the Mistress and Kraven was. He kept his deadpan face on and remained silent.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Dorthy Fentom

Mocha sighed when Dorthy giggled when the can erupted with a bunch of snakes in them. If Dorthy wanted to be naked, then fine. Mocha then left for her room while Dorthy did her own thing. Dorthy noticed how the grown ups were busy with each other, and decided to go and search in her room for clothes since she never really checked. She wondered who else she would meet! She searched to see if she could find anything. The only thing that didn't have vomit was her pants, so she put those on, and buttoned up the jacket. She began to walk around, looking for people to talk to her.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

"WH-"
Meili had arrived at the walls at a brisk pace - considering she did follow Kraven over when he initially left China Town.
However, organizing the Krieg forces was pretty hard work - she never realized how badly Lord Xiaohan had it until about a month ago...
She had experience in the field, sure - since she was kind of a child soldier and she saw Lord Xiaohan do it a bunch of times. She even had her militant face on and everything, but.. The Mistress` announcement came as a bit of a shock. She let out a loud shriek - which made her forces jump, all averting their gaze to the direction of The Mistress` voice. Meili remained frozen for a bit before scuttling off where she had been called, albeit in a bit of a panic...

"Mi-Mistress--?!" She stumbled in a bit later - a few of her arms catching her fall by grabbing onto the wall. "What... does prattling mean...?" 

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent stopped as well as Kat stopped, slightly confused. He listened to what she said, and thought for a moment, before replying,
"Well...in all honesty...there aren't very many people that I like to be around, Katherine. In fact, there are so few, that I could count them on one hand. And as for the people who I don't like...I despise them. In all honesty, I couldn't care less about most people...but...I find you to be different. At first, I simply thought that you were tolerable...but as you can probably tell, it's grown from that. I...feel myself to have a true, deep connection with you. And as such, I...try my best to be civil and kind...I'm not too good with interacting with people...so I suppose that I'm glad that I've gotten my feelings across to you." The smallest, barest hint of a smile was upon Vincent's face as he spoke--though it was nearly imperceptible to the unpracticed eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked at Matthias in surprise as he saw the man fall to his knees, and saw the tears running down his face.
"Ah--is--is something wrong?" He actually seemed taken off-guard--which wasn't very common for Justus. "I...I missed you, too--if one really can miss somebody while dead, that is--" He paused for a moment, then extended a hand down towards Matthias as the man was still on the ground, smiling down at him. "Take my hand, Matthias. Kneel no more. Our kingdom is restoring itself, and no more will we be down-trodden. You can rely on me to make sure of that--so rise! Rise, and feel your confidence and happiness renewed! You will be alright--I'm sure of it. There is nothing to fear now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

As Mocha stayed in her room she looked up at the ceiling. No matter what she did, she couldn't think of what to do. Maybe she should wash the clothes of Dorthy since they probably were just in room, stinking up the pace. Then again... She didn't want to move from here. She had things to do though... Like set up her work space, but she didn't have anyone to help her. And she wasn't going to ask HAL for anything. Plus what was she supposed to do with Dorthy when it came to teaching her? She knew some things like medicine, and the body. Maybe she could be teaching biology? Mocha crossed her legs, and he thoughts went to Jade. "Doesn't matter anymore..." Mocha said as she took her blanket and cast it over herself to sleep. That is what she needed... Sleep. Hopefully no one bothers her.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:22 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal suddenly arrived at the 5th floor "Where is she!? Where is the little erudite scholar I have been tasked to mentor!?" the man announced happily as he started to walk through the lobby. This place, of course it would be this place, Hal already had a room here, he was already with Paladin after all, so this was all normal to him. He walked past it all, looking for Dorthy, instead he found The Mistress. The man approached her "Madam! Have you seen the little person I have been asked to tutor? I cannot for the life of me find this being... also I believe everyone is here now..."

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Dorthy Fentom

Dorthy came out of the bathroom with some clothes on. Apparently Mocha was preparing for her to have a bath and left some clean clothes down for her. Well now she was feeling better! She was going to give Ryder his jacket back, and began to walk down the hall. She walked past Hal, saying 'hello!' to everyone and opened Ryder's door. "Mister Ryder! I have your coat! I have clothes on now. Miss Mocha put them out for me..." Dorthy said as she went over to Ryder to put his jacket on him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:22 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias had been so focused on staring up at Justus, too weak to move, that he hadn't even noticed the presence of the can in Kraven's hands. As the contents of the can went flying towards his face, he gave a shocked shriek, his eyes going wide as he pawed at the place his shoulder holster normally would have been. Whatever had just flown at him needed shot! Where the hell was his gun? Why could he not find his gun?! He remembered why it was gone just about the time he realized what had now fallen to the ground from the can, and he slowly relaxed, poking things tentatively before blushing intensely and looking away, embarrassed by his reaction.
As Matthias was offered a hand to be helped up however, he accepted it, slowly rising to his feet with Justus' aide. Once he was standing once more, he scrubbed his face with the back of his hand, nodding quickly.
"Right... You're hear now... I-it doesn't matter what happened before, you're here now," he murmured, sounding for the most part like he was trying to convince himself. He stared at the floor a moment, lost in thought, before snapping out of it and embracing Justus in a quick, tight hug, before he released him and shoved his hands into his pockets. "... We lost so many... I'm glad you're back."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin had stood aside as he heard the Mistress screeching at Meili and Jun, an unreadable expression on his face. And though he didn't want to be left alone in the same room as Matthias... He wouldn't follow Vincent and Kat. Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a simple brown mouse, kissing its head to wake it from its sleep. Only... this wasn't one of his real mice. Instead, it was a tiny camera, and he seemed to be staring into space as he checked the feed from its cameras, tapping into the live feed to make sure everything was working properly. Deciding that it was, he set the small object onto the ground and watched it scurry off, heading towards the rooms.
He leaned against the wall as he allowed the mouse to be his eyes, exploring the area without leaving the same room as the Mistress. If she needed him, he wanted to be around. He'd already taken ages to get to the walls...
Already a fair distance away, his little mouse scuttled along the walls and took in the places everyone was. He passed by the open door to Kraven's room, spotting Dorthy and Ryder inside but not finding them very interesting. Not much further down the hallway, he came across Mocha's door, pausing curiously. Someone was inside that room... but who? Debating quietly before slipping under the door, he slowed his pace as he ventured cautiously inside. Who was in here...? It took him a moment to realize they were on the bed, and it didn't take much thought to send the small mouse like robot scurrying up the sheets and too the corner of the bed, quickly taking in the sight of Mocha. So that's who it was... He lingered for a while, watching her as she rested, to his eyes asleep. So peaceful...
Back in the room with the others, Robin's lips twitched, a small smile forming on his face. He didn't know why, but the sight of someone able to truly relax like that... well, it made him happy. He didn't even realize it, but the mouse he'd sent was still resting on the bed, eyes focused on Mocha. She was pretty, he did notice that...

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:40 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 0c6d7bcacf1425de7532e4b4632956d16f94251f
Mocha Deren

Mocha slowly opened her eyes, and she noticed that she was getting a little a sweaty. Something that she will NOT tolerate! She got up, her legs swimming over, revealing that she was not wearing pants. This was her room, which meant that if she didn't want to wear pants then she didn't have to. She scratched her head, and looked at herself. She was dirty, so she needed to bath. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room until she saw a mouse. She jumped at first with a surprised scream when she saw the little thing there. It was... LOOKING... AT HER... "Mouse... Mouse in my room... Oh God... Mouse in my room... Gotta... Where is my knife?" she asked herself when she looked around for a knife to stab the thing. It wasn't hurting her, but the thing was mice carried disease and Mocha as a former nurse and present doctor was to destroy the possibilities of medical threats.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am

Robin Callahan
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

She wasn't wearing any pants.
Robin's cheeks went red in a mixture of shock and embarrassment as he realized this fact, and the mouse even lifted its paws to cover its eyes. He hadn't... meant to spy on her like that... But as she spotted the mouse, he was quick to look again, eyes going wide. She wasn't happy he was there...! Quickly hopping off the bed before beginning to look for an exit, panic began to twist his thoughts. No, he couldn't lose his mouse...! He couldn't figure out how to get out though, forgetting for the moment that he had squeezed under the door. Frightened for his valuable camera, Robin jolted upright and dashed down the hall towards the bedrooms, hardly remembering that he'd wanted to remain around the Mistress. His mouse was more important now...!
His feet carried him quickly down the hall to Mocha's door, and he barged in without thought, the mouse promptly scampering up his clothes to his shoulder where it hid from the wrath of Mocha.
"No...! Don't hurt the mouse, it's not harming you, I mean- er- i-it wasn't--- I- s-sorry about that- um-" He broke off as his cheeks flushed, having just remembered that Mocha... was in very little clothing. And he, a stranger, had just barged right in. Whoops. Backing up rapidly, he smacked right into the door and caused it to swing shut, jumping in surprise before spinning around to look at it, then back around to stare at Mocha. Uh oh... Hopefully he wouldn't be attacked with the wrath of an angered woman. She had just been looking for her knife...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha chuckled as she finally found her knife, and it was glittering in the light. Sharp... And ready for the fleeing mouse. "Alright... Once I destroy you, I am going to find your colony. No one is getting sick on my watch. Or my name isn't Mocha Deren-" Mocha began to say as a stranger burst through her door. Her knife was ready in her hands, her eyes wide, and her mouth partly opened for a moment. She was numb at this point, her anger hadn't reached the surface as she saw the mouse be taken by the man. She was actually taken in by how attractive he looked at this point. When she saw the blush it dawned on her that she wasn't wearing any pants. She was in a black tied thong, and without a bra in a loose tangtop. "You..." she began to say when he started to flee and smacked right into the door. She had no words to express herself since the man seemed to realize his error and ran back-He turned around. Oh hell no. "GET OUT!" she yelled as she threw the knife at him her eyes closed as the knife went right for him. She panted a couple of times before she grabbed her gun and began to fire, only to realize that she didn't load. So she threw the gun right at his head without a second thought.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 am

Robin Callahan
-----
-----

"I'm sorry...! W-wait- Shit-" Dodging sideways as the knife went flying towards him, Robin hissed in pain as it grazed his arm before burying itself into the door, handle quivering as it stuck out. He stared at it in shock for a moment before the gun came into action, flinching as her finger squeezed down on the trigger- but the gun was empty. He took a deep breath and tried to relax before the gun was flung at his head, and he yelped as he ducked under it, hands covering his head. The wound on his arm was weeping blood slowly, a very minor scratch, but he could tell it was there. "I'm going, I'm going!" he shrieked, yanking on the doorknob until he could get it open before he stumbled out, collapsing to the ground just outside. He continued to crawl a bit further away before sinking down onto his stomach, eyes closed. Damn, that... had been scary. The door was still open, but he trusted that Mocha would close it soon enough, and if he was lucky without hurting him more.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:46 am

Mocha Deren

"Ha... Ha... You better..." Mocha said as she grabbed pants. The door was still opened, but she paused for a moment. She saw blood, and now... She felt a little guilty... Maybe she had overreacted? Then he stumbled to the floor and she gasped. She hadn't meant for something like THAT to happen. Gosh she could tell what the writers were doing. This was a set up of some sort... An important meeting! "Oh my Writers are you okay?" Mocha asked as she ran over to him, leaving her pants behind. "I uh.... Didn't mean for you to get hurt that much. Here... Come in... I wouldn't be able to stand it if you got an infection because of my knife..." Mocha said as she rushed back to get her medical supplies. She needed to patched that up quick, and well... Put on pants. "Here..." Mocha said as she started to address the cut. "This... Must be confusing I know..." Mocha said after some silence.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 am

Robin Callahan
-----
-----

Robin laid there on the ground for some time while he waited to hear the click of Mocha's door closing, or perhaps a slam- but what he wasn't expecting was for her to run over to him and start worrying about him. She had thrown the knife...! "I... uh... i-it's just a scratch..." he mumbled in response, slowly sitting up and rubbing a hand over his arm. It came away bloody, but he ignored that, sighing as he replaced his hand over the wound. He was trying not to stare at Mocha, having promptly noticed that she was still in only her underwear. Then she came back and started to treat his injury, and he blinked, staring at her in surprise... but he couldn't deny he was glad for her help. It wouldn't have been very good for him to go back to the others with a bloodied arm. As it was he wouldn't be able to deny the cut in his shirt, but if he got the wound fixed up... "... A little, yeah... W-why are you... I... well... I'm sorry, for one... but... why are you... doing this?" he asked quietly, frowning a bit as the cut stung.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am

The Mistress

First, to Meili.
"It means wasting precious and valuable time...which you've done plenty of. You should be thankful I haven't taken the rest of the Kreig soldiers and made them into mince meat!" she said, growling.
Then Hal, and she instantly went back to Silly. "Oh Hal dear!" she kissed him. "Who are you looking for again?" she asked.

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat blushed as Vincent talked.
"O-oh...you...so...you're saying you have feelings for me then...?" she asked, looking at him. "That's...new really. I mean...yeah." she said, rubbing her neck. "Had a crush on a woman in Vulture once...but it didn't work out...so...maybe...we can try this...or something..." she held his hand.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:07 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Not able to do much but lie in bed and wish that he had painkillers of some sort lying around, Ryder hadn't yet fallen back asleep when Dorthy came back in again. He sat up slowly, wincing a bit at the pain that it caused him due to all of the injuries that he had sustained, and felt his jacket being returned to him.
"Oh--thanks. And good--we can't have you running around naked in a weird place like this," He gave a small chuckle, which only led to further soreness in his ribs, so it was a bit stifled and ended quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:14 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent actually seemed surprised when he saw Kat blush--it wasn't an expression that one often saw on the woman's face, after all. He seemed to be unsure of what to say for a moment, but after he gave it some thought, he answered sincerely,
"I'll admit, I'm not the best at this...but I'll give it a shot."
It was quite faint, but Vincent did seem to be happy--in his own odd way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus smiled widely and gave Matthias a nod, before speaking with a sure sense of confidence,
"And I won't allow us to lose a single officer more, Maroon Emblem! Now that I've returned and have been placed in charge of our armies, I shall make sure to lead us to victory! Never fear--you won't have to suffer any more tragedies. I'll be sure of it. You have my word, as the Knight of Azure Flames! A sacred vow, never to be broken--I will never leave you all alone! You can depend on me!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:03 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

"Well... For one I am a doctor... I can't stand injuries that go untreated because I haven seen so much go wrong with infection." Mocha said as she finished tying up the wound. She got up and went over to put her pants on. Now that she had them on she felt more comfortable. "Anyway... I forgive you. I just can't figure out why you came in, in the first place. And why you took that mouse away. They can spread disease you know. And I refuse for anyone to get sick... I'm Mocha by the way. What's yours?" Mocha asked with a smile.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Yeah! Turns out Mocha, my super doctor friend, laid some clothes out for me. I feel silly not noticing them." Dorthy said with a silly face as she conked her head. She then noticed that he still had a blindfold and didn't take it off yet. "Soooo... Do you... Need anything? Do you want me to take off the blindfold?" Dorthy asked as she got onto the bed, her hands ready to take off the cloth.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:16 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just started looking at both Justus and Matt, switching looks between the two, with Justus being the only one that made any sense to him. So Kraven decided to step in again, they'd had enough alone time together "Okay then! Justus you should meet some of the new faces! I'm pretty sure you haven't met any of them yet...!" he told Justus, in truth just trying to give the guy something to do. Then he turned to Matt and gave him a slip of paper listing Kat, Robin, Meili, and Jun's names "These are the people working under you... I need you to assign them their stations as soon as possible... I don't mind you joining Justus on the 1st floor but get this job done first. Oh, and I'm sure you're aware of the IVY problem... if Ivy were to show up, Meili was assigned to you to deal with her." he informed the guy before he started to walk away "Vincent and Hal will be given different assignments...! Any questions?"

Hal was distracted in the exact moment Dorthy passed him as The Mistress kissed him "Charming as always madam... I've been asked by Kraven to tutor that little girl you've been watching. I've been told she's already acquired some erudite knowledge but I shall make her into the scholar that she must become, as I- oh excuse me I got ahead of myself... have you seen any little kids around?"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:32 pm

The Mistress

"Well...our son and Kai are in the playroom. I..." she started to hear things. "I would check Kraven's room? Where the cute red head is..." she said, smiling. "Speaking of our son, I'm going to go play with him for a little while." she said. She went to the play room, starting to play with the little tikes.

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Fine then...I guess that's that." she placed a kiss on his lips, a passionate, but short, kiss. "Glad we talked Vincent..." she smiled a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:15 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 3 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Oh--uh--no, you probably don't want to take the blindfold off," Ryder replied hastily, not wanting Dorthy to see the empty eye sockets that were now blatantly on his face. "You see, it's just...my eyes are kind of sore today, so we're using the blindfold to cover up my eyes and keep them from hurting. Since I'm so sore everywhere else, I figured that it would be a good idea to keep my eyes from hurting." He waited for Dorthy's response, then, hoping that his lie had been convincing enough.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next