Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:01 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven was staring at a wall clock the entire time she was speaking to him, nothing really registered with him, he was completely distracted by that clock the entire time. Mocha was quickly becoming like Jade, in that whenever she talked he heard 'Blah Blah blah meeeeehhhh!!' over and over again. And then he noticed that the clock hit midnight, and the man suddenly donned a sinister grin "Heheh...!" just in time to hear Matthias promptly say 'no.' to him. Kraven, surprisingly, was okay with this "Sure... stay here...! I foresee no possible heart-attack inducing moments happening from such an event!" he gleefully announced before walking to Mocha. Surprisingly, he just picked the woman up and walked off towards the Graveyard, announcing "Hey Dorthy! You're the man of the house when I'm gone! Protect Matt and Pugsy for me!" then walking off with the woman.
(EXIT)

Pugsy arched en eyebrow to as he took another candy bar from the machine "Oh... this...? Yeah... I'm pretty sure it's a magic box that gives free candies and snacks..." he told Dorthy, obviously not even giving a single fuck about explaining the machine to her. He did kind of remember that she was born here and wasn't really keen to knowing too much about the outside world, but he wasn't really the person to teach her such things, being a knowingly simpler man.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"Then it's settled. We-HEY! Kraven!" Mocha said as she was picked up. Her cheeks went red for a moment as she was swung over Kraven's shoulder. "Kraven! I TOLD YOU THAT I WANTED A SHOWER!" Mocha called as she was taken down to the graveyard. She didn't understand why she had to go! Why did Matthias have to stay!? "TELL ME ABOUT THE SHOWERS!" Mocha begged as she was taken away.

*exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 DorthyYoung4

"It's just a magic box that gives free food? Why aren't they around the town then? Where did it come from? What's this candy?" Dorthy asked as she ate through the chips and picked out a crunch bar. She bit through it and scrunched up her face. My God This chocolate tasted horrible! Chef was WAY better at making chocolate then this. "This chocolate candy tastes like shit... Except this." Dorthy said as she gave it to Pugsy, and kept the reeses. "I'll keep the gummy the ones. You can have a chocolate that don't have peanut butter." Dorthy said as she began to eat this stuff with him. Pretty soon though... She was starting to get a stomach ache. "Ugh... I don't feel so good..."

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:07 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy didn't really seem to be watching or listening to what Dorthy was doing or saying. He just started eating from a bag of chips, and he hadn't had junk food in at least a year, so he just got to it. He ate whatever he could find, looking rather jaded as he did so. When Dorthy said her stomach was hurting, the man didn't really even look at her. He just kept on eating "Man that sucks... your little tummy probably can't take it... sucks for you!" he told her as he kept on eating candy and other assorted snacks.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Yes I can! Watch me!" Dorthy yelled since she felt like Pugsy was challenging her. She took the chocolate and began eating it, not caring for the taste, but then she stopped. She looked a little green in the face, and she hiccuped. She held her stomach and then... "BllllllEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" She threw up all over Pugsy. She looked so sick, and began to cry, but not before throwing up again. She then began walking away slowly, holding her stomach, crying all the while.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:26 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy continued to eat his food, not even listening to Dorthy at all as she did some stupid stuff that he would usually call an adult on and beat them up for. And then she threw up, which certainly got him to stop eating, though nothing else but that. He just kinda sat there for awhile as she walked away "Well at least now I have a reason to take a shower." the man said walking to his room, closing the door to take a shower. He wasn't going to leave that room until something important happened now.

"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Dorthy Fentom

Dorthy was left alone, covered in puke, and crying. Her stomach hurt, and now... She didn't like Pugsy all that much right now. He left her all alone, and dirty. But then again... Everyone kind of left her. She walked over to where Pugsy was since he was the closet adult around. She knocked on the door, smelling pretty bad because of the puke. "Can I come in?" Dorthy asked, her voice shaking as she peeked through the door, but she didn't hear him, and so she left... She went to see where Ryder was after taking off her clothes to get rid of the vomit. She was only in her underwear and very much alone. "Mister Ryder?" She called before going inside's Kraven's room, and going next to Ryder. "Mister Ryder... I... I'm so lonely... Please wake up..." Dorthy said as she hugged the man, and cried. She felt so sick, and so lost... She wanted her mother... Her father... She wanted there to be at least someone to hold her, and say that everything was okay with honesty.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:03 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"HELLOOOOOOOO!" she cheered, grinning a little. "Oh my, this place is lovely! I will miss the golden dragon pool in China Town, but this is very lovely! So roomy! Hehe!" she giggled. "Where's Kravenikins? I have matters with him. Hilloooooooooo?" she called. She was being weird...or the Mistress.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:23 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder stirred slightly, blinking as if to adjust his eyes--however, he then remembered--no eyes. Whoops. At least the blindfold was still there...no nasty eye-holes...
It took him a moment to realize that he was being hugged...and he recognized Dorthy's voice, at the very least.

"Dorthy...? That you...?" He reached up an arm and hugged her back, a bit confused as to why she sounded so sad...when he felt her bare shoulder, he was a bit confused, pausing for a moment. "Dorthy, what happened...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:30 am

Dorthy Fentom

"I... I... I ate all this stuff from a magical box with Pugsy, and he said that I wouldn't be able to eat it.... And so I went to prove him wrongandi... I threw up all over my clothes, and him, and... And my stomach hurts... And no one else is around to make me feel better, or give me clothes..." Dorthy cried as she hugged Ryder tightly. "Mocha is gone with Kraven and Matthias is somewhere else, and Pugsy left me all alone! So I took off my clothes, and now I am only in my undies..." Dorthy continued to cry against Ryder. She then heard someone calling and she didn't recognize the voice. She sniffled and looked up at Ryder. "Mocha?" she called out, and she hoped it was her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent walked into the HQ of Paladin, arriving along with Kat not long after the Mistress had arrived. He had changed clothes before they left Conqueror Town, because he wanted to at least bit a bit more...formal? Yeah. Not that he cared much about his appearance...he didn't even know what he looked like, these days...because mirrors were no. Because blind. It had taken him a little while to find his way through the base--but luckily, Kat had helped him get up to the common area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:51 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Wait--you don't have a change of clothes...?" Ryder asked, sitting up, but still hugging Dorthy, not wanting to brush her off. "Hang on...I'm not all tied up anymore, so, you can have my jacket..." Still feeling quite sore, it took Ryder a while to move, let alone take off the jacket, but eventually he got it off, offering it towards Dorthy. "It's...not totally clean, but...no puke...! So...do you think it'll do...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 am

Dorthy Fentom

"Thank you..." Dorthy cried as she put on the jacket. She wondered why it took him some long though, and why didn't he take off the blind fold. Maybe Kraven threatened him? She shivered as she stared at him. "Ryder... Can I ask you something?" Dorthy asked and then took a deep breath. "My chest is getting lumps, and they're getting bigger... Do I have cancer?" Dorthy asked as she sniffled.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:34 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder paused for a moment, processing the question that Dorthy had just asked. It was about...oh.
"So...Dorthy? I don't think that you have cancer. You're...probably just growing up. You remember how all of the girls back at Carrion Land had...uh...big...chests?" God, this was an awkward talk. So. Very. Awkward. "It's just kind of a thing that happens to girls. So I don't think that you have anything to worry about."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:39 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat arrived, looking around the place along with Vincent.
"This is our new base?" she asked. "It's nice." she didn't say much else. Couldn't really at this point.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 am

Dorthy Fentom

"So... So it's normal?" Dorthy asked as she rubbed her eyes. Obviously a lot of things have been bothering her, and since she was despairing she was releasing on the first person who would listen to her. "So... If this is normal for girls to grow up, what about boys?" Dorthy asked interested in the topic. She got up to peer outside since she had heard the Mistress. She poked her little head out and stared at the Mistress and looked at her chest. Then she looked at her own, and cupped it. 'I can beat that!' she thought to herself, because in Dorthy's thinking she thought the bigger the chest the more grown up you were.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:53 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Yeah, totally normal," Ryder answered Dorthy's question, giving her a nod.
"Guys...have flat chests," he replied simply, not wanting to go too far into details. If anyone was going to give Dorthy this talk, it should be Mocha, not him. He was no good at this stuff...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:54 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven literally just busted through the door to the 5th floor. He literally kicked it down with Mocha over his shoulder yelling "GUESS WHO'S HOME AND NOT PREGGERS!? MOCHA IS!" before dropping her down. The man ran into the lobby before seeing The Mistress "Oh wow that was fast... hey Miss can you get all of your officers together I have places to assign them..." he told her, apparently 'Miss' was his name for The Mistress now, since saying taht whole codename took too long. He hoped that secretly she had a really short normal name... like Ping, or Joe. Not that Jo, he meant Joe. Yeah That Joe. Anyways Kraven then sat on a couch on the lobby before making another announcement "HEY MATT WHERE ARE YOU!? I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YAH! AND I SWEAR IT ISN'T ONE OF THOSE SNAKES IN A CAN PRANKS!" he announced while holding a can and fiddling around with it like it was a toy, probably because it was a toy.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:59 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"I think they're dead. I honestly don't know where they are!" The Mistress said. "Jun is following boobs blindly, Robin may have spontaniously combusted..." she gasped loudly. "OH NUUUUUUUU! ROBIN WAS BORROWING MY SPICE RACK! MY MEATS WILL GO UNSEASONED FOREVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oh wait here it is." she said, having it suddenly. "But yeah, Iunno where they are."

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat went over to Vincent and nudged him a bit.
"Wanna explore?" she asked.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Then the Chef appeared. He looked around the place, almost being too huge for it...which was bad. He wandered a bit, lumbering about until he found the kitchen. IT...WAS...AWESOME! If Chef could have bottley fluids, he'd gizz right now. He was so estatic he didn't show it, and started to gather things to cook. Now...the man was in his element.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:02 am

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent blinked, feeling Kat nudge him and hearing her voice, asking if he wanted to explore. He paused for a moment, before speaking to her gently,
"Explore...? I...won't be able to see anything...but yes, if you'd like to do that, I feel it would be a good idea. We're going to need to familiarize ourselves with this place sooner or later."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:07 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat smiled and took his hand. They started to walk around the place, looking around.
"This place is huge, and this is a floor. Damn..." she said. She blinked a few times, her new eyes still a little iffy. "Ehhh...stupid eyes...that pyro is gonna pay!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Once Kraven and Mocha had left, Matthias had begun to wander a bit, tired and somewhat grumpy. This place was so big- where the hell were the showers? It took him a while before he managed to find them, but once he did he took advantage of the warmth to get clean and relax, eventually emerging much more refreshed than before. After he'd gotten dressed he had gone wandering, taking in the main entrances while thinking over his new job. He'd have to figure out how they'd defend this place... He'd just made his way back to the room that he had claimed when he heard Kraven's yelling, sighing a bit. So they were back... he was happy to know they were safe, but still... Despite his distaste for his new ruler, he couldn't deny his curiosity, and so with that in mind he quickly made his way out towards where the yell had come from. "Guess what, I don't believe you- if this is some trick I will shoot you, I swear to god-" he threatened somewhat jokingly, in a much better mood after he'd showered. As he rounded the corner, he stopped, standing a fair distance away and staring at Kraven expectantly. "What is it?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 am

Vincent Kerrigan

"Don't worry--we'll see to it that that man pays for what he did to you," Vincent told her, squeezing her hand lightly as they walked. "And soon enough, him, and all of Vulture Team, will be gone. And after that, we won't need to worry about anyone opposing us anymore. It...sounds nice, actually..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus had told his troops to stay put at the gate, while he came upstairs to say hello to everyone. He at last got to the top floor, having had a bit of difficulty finding his way up there. As he emerged from the doorway, he saw Kraven, Mocha, and then...Matthias!
"Maroon Emblem!" Justus exclaimed, grinning as he walked over towards Matthias. "It certainly has been a while, hasn't it? I must apologize that Aegis and I were torn away from you all so suddenly...but now, we've returned!" Justus announced this happily, striking a proud pose in front of Matthias. "Either way...are you well?"
Justus seemed to be acting just the same as usual--as if he'd just come back from vacation, rather than back from the dead.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:09 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Though Matthias had planned to wait for a response from Kraven, the sudden and completely uncalled for appearance of Justus- well, it made him freeze in place, staring at the man as if he were a ghost.
Which, in a way, he was.

"... Jus... tus...?" As he stared at the knight in utter shock, his body slowly began to tremble, his muscles growing weak, until suddenly he slid down to the floor, plopping down with a force that showed he hadn't meant to end up there. This... was impossible! This man, this blue-haired knight standing before him- he was dead! ... Wasn't he?! Matthias didn't know what to think, how to act- was this an illusion? Had Kraven's 'surprise' been a powerful enough hallucinogen to cause him to imagine he was seeing his best friend once more alive before him? None of this made sense, he didn't understand how this could be possible- and though he was incredibly happy to see Justus living and breathing once more, he couldn't seem to work up the actual strength to show this. Instead, he sat there upon the floor, shuddering and shaking as tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. He knew Kraven wouldn't probably give him crap about that later- but he didn't even care. His face slowly turned upwards to stare at his friend, damp eyes taking in every little detail about him.
"... God I missed you."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:15 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 2 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Though it took a fair amount of walking before he reached the wall, Robin didn't seem to be bothered. It was truly a spectacular change- when dressed as a female, Robin tended to act like one. Yet when dressed as a male, he proved to act more masculine. This made it nigh impossible to discern which was his true gender without actually seeing certain parts of his body. Which he didn't trust anyone enough to allow, anyways.
Nobody except one, that is.
As he walked into the room where most of the group was gathered, he immediately caught sight of Matthias. The man was on the floor after all, seeming rather preoccupied with the stranger before him, and though his heart caught in his throat, Robin was glad to see him. It meant that he was okay- that was enough for him. Instead of drawing attention to himself though, he slid into the room with near silence, making his way over to Vincent and Kat quietly. His hands were in his pockets as he stood with them both between him and a certain white haired individual, doing his best to avoid being seen.
That was drama that he just didn't want to deal with.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next