Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:04 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy's glare to Chelsea intensified "They might as well be strangers! They are no friends of mine! Not after what they've done!" he responded to her angrily. The man suddenly turned red when she started talking about Ivy "Ah! Don't talk about her!" he told Chelsea, scooting the chair to turn his back on her and crossing his arms, facing a wall. He kept quiet until she started asking about what was going to happen to her "Bad things don't happen to prisoners! Okay!? Stop..." he responded to her, obviously very on-edge. He kept his back turned to her, glaring at the corner of the room.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:36 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 Chelsea104_zps79eabda5

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"I was a fool...such a stupid, weak fool..."

"Th-There's no need to get so defensive...I'm not going to lie: I'm...pretty broken up right now...but, I'm not going to get mad at you...I know that it probably sounds stupid, but...I was lying before when I said that I hate you...I just--I got caught up in the emotion of the moment, and I'm still pretty depressed about it...but...I could never hate you, Pugsy..." She sighed again, repositioning herself on the bed a bit to get a bit more comfortable, as difficult as it was. The amount of emotional conflict in this room right now was nearly suffocating--she could tell that Pugsy wasn't very happy with his situation, either. "I...I'm just...I'm sorry. I needed somebody to blame, when really, the only person I should be blaming is myself...I'm the one who got Boris out of bed...he'd still be just fine back at Carrion Land if I hadn't done that...so...it's really not your fault..."
She paused again, hoping that she could salvage this somehow if Pugsy was planning on staying in the room. If they were going to be in the same room together, after all, the least that she could do would be to try to make amends...maybe talking would help sort her thoughts out, anyway...she just told herself that she would need to keep a level head, and look at things from Pugsy's point of view, too.
"...I'm...really sorry about what happened to your family, Pugsy...I can't say that I know exactly how you feel, but...I know how it feels to lose somebody, at the very least. A-And...as long as you're here...I just...I want you to know that, no matter how things go...I...kind of still want to be your friend...as much of a jerk as I might have been..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Too High to Climb
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy wasn't really in the best condition right now, despite Chelsea's softer words Pugsy still took it as if she was accusing him of things "I didn't mean to kill the guy okay!? I just attacked him a lot to get him away...! Yeah I wanted to hurt him but I thought he'd dodge or at least move away..." he replied aggressively, looking back at her for a moment before looking to the wall again. He let out a sigh before sitting up "I-" he shook his head before walking to her and breaking the metal around her in half, throwing it off of her. He wasn't letting her go free, but he at least wanted her to be comfortable. Then he walked right back to his chair faced away from her again "I'm just gonna... look at this wall, yeah."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito and Totally NOT Sack of Potatoes

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine respawned on Kraven's back, just like the old days! But...oh right, Kraven just flopped into the room...on his back. So now Cathy was suffocating.

"Ack! Kravey-"

She gasped, being crushed under his weight, which she...didn't actually mind that much. She smiled as she struggled to breathe, glad to be close to Kraven again.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin nodded and smiled tiredly at Mocha, chuckling a bit at the mention of seeing through her disguise. He changed his appearance so often, he'd kind of become accustomed to seeing what was familiar about a face even with differences- just so he could make sure he'd disguised himself enough when he had to go out under cover or such. "Sure," he replied, before turning his attention to the man climbing in the window. Oh. Whoops- he shrugged a bit and stepped closer to Mocha, his hand moving to his arm and gently rubbing the bandaged cut there. It was sore- he wasn't sure why. "Is there someone you want me to keep an eye on?... I can send out a mouse or two..." he offered quietly, glancing towards the stairs a moment.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:52 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven raised his eyebrows at Mocha when she told him that the candy had in fact been delivered, he looked at his feet, seeing the M&Ms. Of course, he completely didn't notice Cathy suffocating on his back. The man instead focused on the candy, inspecting it closely. Then, suddenly, the man looked PISSED "WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY ARE THERE NO BLUE ONES IN HERE!? THE BLUE ONES ARE THE MOST AWESOME! AND WHY ARE THEIR YELLOW ONES!? WHAT THE FUCK!? I FUCKING HATE YELLOW ONES!" he roared, his voice carrying through the whole floor. The man then stood up, before looking down, noticing that Cathy had been suffocating "WOAH! CATHY!? WHAT HAPPENED!? YOU'RE LIKE SQUISHED! YOUR BOOBS ARE FLAT! YOUR BOOBS ARE FLAT! WHAT!?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

"Kraven you fool, you were on top of her." Mocha said as she shook her head. "Maybe you should find other boobs to play with if that is all your concerned about." Mocha said as she turned to Robin. "Well... Having a an eye out on certain people would be good..." she said, and then smiled to herself. "I want you to send out a mouse to spy on Ryder and Jo... They need to escape." Mocha said as she walked down the hallway. She sniffed the air and found that there was food around. "Hey let's eat." she said as she began to walk down the hallway to find the kitchen.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Robin Callahan
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin nodded and smiled gently to Mocha as he was told where to send his surveillance, and it took him hardly any time at all before he reached into a pocket and kissed one of his little mice on the head, starting it up. "Follow the Vultures, Ryder and Jo in particular," he instructed quietly before setting the mouse upon the ground, watching it scamper off. Then, he moved to follow Mocha, completely ignoring Kraven's yelling. Nope- he wasn't gonna deal with that. "Food... sounds great," he mumbled, catching up to the woman and walking along beside her. "My mouse is on its way to catch up to them, and I'll inform you of how they're doing once it reaches them..." he explained quietly.

*Exit Mouse*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Catherine Repzalina

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine breathed in as much air as she could when Kraven finally got up, and when he complained about the boobs she frowned, looking down at her flattened chest. That wouldn't do. So she pinched her nose and blew her cheeks up, obviously making a great effort as her face went red. And...BWOMP!

"All better~!"

The boobs were back to normal, praise the Manchee! She smiled at Kraven and then Mocha spoke.

"WHAT?! OTHER BOOBS! BLASPHEMY! HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING?!"

She did a sort of "hold me back" gesture, as if she was about to go and slap some people.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven smiled as Cathy blew herself back up "Yay~!" he sung as he grabbed Cathy and hugged her tightly against. Unfortunately he was a little too powerful with his hug. The man ended up cracking Cathy's back, then literally tearing her her in half, killing her again. He dropped her down, staring ta her "Oop..." yeah, oops. The man looked up at where he heard Mocha talk about OTHER BOOBS, THE HORROR!" Kraven roared "NOOOOO! LIKE CATHY SAID! HOW DARE YOU!?" before looking back at Cathy, who was okay again "Oh there you are!" he hugged her again, except less death "Everything is going according to plan Cathy! I hope you're happy! Soon Vulture Team will go poof! BWAHAHAHAHAH!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine just sighed softly as she was killed again, taking only a few moments to come back, good as new. She heard Kraven and smiled, hugging him tightly as he spoke.

"I'm so happy, Father! I love it when teams go poof~!"

She chirped, jumping up and kissing his cheek with gratitude. Then she heard a rumble coming from downstairs...

"Kravey-?"

Armageddon
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 10 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

"OH HELLO THERE!"

Arma burst into the fifth floor, lighting the room up brightly as she ascended the staircase and finally made it in. Her first action: to run up to Cathy and break her neck with a single blow.

"I have taken your potato wench! Now I will take your DIGNITY!"

She shrieked, a different tone of crazy in her voice than people were normally used to with Ivy. This was the same maniac that the Inquisitor had let loose on No Man's Land a while back. She was more dangerous than ever in this state of mind.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled at Cathy "I'm so happy I COULD JUST KILL YOU AGAIN!" he cheered, and then Ivy just came and killed Cathy again "Oh okay that works too-" Kraven lifted his arms up to guard himself from the immediate attack. The thing is, she didn't attack him at the first chance she got. This was a big mistake. The man grinned "You're break my dignity...? Oh I don't know about that..." Kraven suddenly lunged out at Ivy, grabbed her by her radioactive arms then throwing Ivy and himself out a window. Kraven then commenced to use her as a platform as they flew down into the streets "BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!"
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was trying to think of how to reply...but then suddenly, she felt the metal that was holding her being wrenched off--and her arms were free. She rubbed her arms a bit, trying to loosen them up after them having been pinned to her sides for so long. She sat up again, repositioning herself into a sitting position, neatly folding her legs under herself and putting her hands into her lap, smoothing out her skirt a bit. She tentatively looked over at Pugsy now--and saw that he was looking at the wall again.
"W-Well...in a way...you've kind of helped him, I think..." she spoke quietly after a moment's pause. "He's not trapped in this horrible prison anymore, at the very least...So that's something..."
Chelsea paused, frowning a bit. This wasn't what she wanted...everyone scattered and sad...Pugsy had shown hints of his normal self--maybe...he was just as trapped as she was...?
She slid herself to the side of the bed, then standing up. She stood there for a moment, putting her finger to her chin momentarily as she contemplated, worry clear in her eyes. After that, she quietly walked across the room, over to where Pugsy sat.

"D-Don't get startled now...but..." And with that, Chelsea did the best she could to wrap her arms around Pugsy and give him a hug--which was pretty difficult considering that Pugsy is kind of huge and she's kind of tiny, but she did her best. "I...I know that you're really sad, too, Pugsy...I can tell...so...I just...I'm sorry...and I want you to feel better, but...this is all I can really do for you...We can talk about things, if you want...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy merely let out a grumble when Chelsea said that he 'helped', he knew he hadn't. He killed a person, AGAIN, and he didn't even mean to, AGAIN. Story of his life, all he did was just kill people, over and over again. He didn't really seem to know much else. When Chelsea told him not to be startled, Pugsy started to worry. What could she be doing that coudl possibly startle him!? The very fact that she had said that pretty much startled him. And when he felt her little arms wrap around him, the man suddenly had an expression of complete shock. He started to shiver uncontrollably "C-Chelsea! Y-you know you shouldn't do that! It's dangerous!" he told her, constantly shivering.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:42 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"It's not dangerous, Pugsy," Chelsea said quietly, trying her best to soothe him. "Comforting somebody when they're sad isn't dangerous at all. You...You deserve happiness just as much as the rest of us. No matter which team you're on...I know that you're a good person, Pugsy. Y-You....You don't have to push people away...I'm sure that you're hurting...and if you let people come near, then they can mend those cracks in your heart. Even if you say that it's dangerous, I...I don't think that you would hurt me, Pugsy. Not you...you would never do something like that. You've got a heart of gold, don't try to deny it. You deserve to be happy just as much as the next person...if not even more..." She remained where she was, resting her head against Pugsy's back, and continuing to hug him. She knew that hugs always made her feel better--they were like a universal cure for sadness, after all! So, maybe...maybe this could help Pugsy, too...! And honestly...just being able to hug somebody was helping her, somewhat, too...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:38 am

Mocha Deren

"Thank you..." Mocha said and ignored Kraven and 'Catherine'. She sat at the table, across from Robin. It kind of felt like a date, but she knew that it wasn't so. She smiled at him, and went to get food before sitting down again. "Who in the world?" Mocha said as she got up after hearing Ivy and poked her head out. She then heard something. "Kill her again?" Mocha asked, though she wasn't sure if that was what Kraven said.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy breathed in, then out, he continued to breathe deeply in an attempt to calm himself "No seriously... this is dangerous..." he told her in a whimper. Touching the Pugsy was no good, touching the Pugsy resulted in broken limbs. The man just tried to stand still so he wouldn't end up using his strength to kill her or something "I- AAAGGGH! Chelsea please sit down... you're supposed to be all sad and upset and stuff...!" was the best he could give her, since what she was saying was really just making him feel SO GUILTY. He tired desperately to end this somehow "I'm not in Vulture Team anymore Chelsea! I wish harm on you all!"

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Robin Callahan
-----
-----

Robin nodded kindly to Mocha's thanks, before settling down at the table himself. Although... he should have probably gotten up to investigate the various noises and such like Mocha did, he wasn't interested- instead, he got food and sat back down, tuning into his mouse's feed. "They're on the 4th floor..." he murmured, looking to Mocha before once more paying attention- though his eyes went wide as he realized... he was probably hearing information he shouldn't. "They ran into Hal... I... Nothing much is happening yet," he added before sighing. He could multitask- eat, and listen in on what was going on.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I am sad and stuff, Pugsy...but that doesn't mean that you have to be, too...Either way, I don't want to bother you with my troubles...j-just...me whining and crying about what happened isn't going to change anything...I-I got the initial shock out, s-so...I just need to think about it quietly now--not bother anyone else with it." Seeing the fact that Pugsy wasn't getting any less uncomfortable, Chelsea finally consented to let go of him, taking a step back and frowning at him worriedly. "And I seriously doubt that you wish harm on us, Pugsy...th-there were times during that fight back there where you acted like you used to around Ivy...are you sure that you're not just forcing yourself into this...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Mocha Deren

"Is that what he said..." Mocha said to herself as she sat down. He was dealing with Ivy right now, and she was going to have to trust that he knew what he was doing. If not then she'll take over. "Into Hal huh? Do you want coffee? Chef makes Fantastic coffee with a capital 'F'. Also tell me what they're discussing..." Mocha said as she grabbed herself and Robin a plate.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Robin Callahan
-----
-----

"Mhmm... Ah. I'd love some, thanks..." he murmured, his eyes staring blankly at the table for a moment before beginning to speak again. "They were talking about Kraven... how he changes his attitude and personality and things... along with his memories..." he summarized quietly, seeming distant- mostly because he was focusing on the feed from his mouse. "Now... He's talking about spies within Vulture ranks, one of their men being left alone with those spies... And... how he killed someone named Shirley...? It looks like he expects Jo be bothered by this..." He felt like he was running a live commentary, but he was used to it. It was his job, what he was good at. Why he had the cybernetics that could tap the cameras in the first place- so he could catch live feed instead of waiting for a mouse to return. "That's all for now," he said after a moment of silence, looking up with a faint smile. He was actually paying attention for the moment, awaiting sounds of Jo's voice before he tuned back in to the mouse.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Mocha Deren

"Great! I uh... Will start the coffee... You can serve yourself something that is on the table." Mocha offered as she walked to Chef and gave him a smile. "Hey uh... Would you like to join us? We can make the coffee~" Mocha said in a fluttery voice, but she was troubled of what she heard. Had she heard correctly? Maybe she should have asked what Kraven and Ivy were doing... Or maybe... Maybe she was just hearing things.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy let out a sigh, he finally got some control over his body. He was usually very relaxed around Chelsea, but her touching him was a trigger of sorts "Chelsea... you know my strength... if I make a mistake I could crush your bones..." he told her in a low, almost tired sounding voice. The man let out an annoyed grunt as Chelsea kept talking, she could read through his disguise too well "I'm not going to hurt you... or the others... not if I can't help it. Of course if I have to fight them I have to... and you know how that ends..." he told her "This... this was all a trap to lure you all in... I captured you to keep you out of harms way... but I don't know what happened to the others... I'm not sure if they survived..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:22 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea frowned slightly, looking at Pugsy worriedly and wondering what to say. It took her a moment--but then she finally spoke,
"...So...what are you going to do now, Pugsy...? And...don't worry...I know that you're only doing the best that you can--just like the rest of us. We're all only people, after all...really strong or not, I don't see you as any different than me, Pugsy, when it gets down to basics. I...I guess I should thank you for getting me out of the way of the fighting...I...w-well, it's no secret that I can't do anything in fights...s-so, I guess that this is a bit better..." Chelsea backed up a bit more, sitting down on the edge of the bed and smoothing out her skirt slightly. "A-And...Pugsy...thanks for staying with me...I kind of wanted to be alone at first, but...I'm kind of realizing now that it'd be a bit scary..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy kept himself turned away from Chelsea, though now it was really just to hide his embarrassment "Yeah... you're welcome..." he told her in a light voice. The man let out a "Hmph..." before he slunk back in his chair. He really didn't know what he could do now. Pugsy was really just used as an over glorified guard by Kraven. That meant that so long as Vulture Team didn't try something stupid like attacking this base again, he wouldn't be fighting. Until then it was best he investigate what was going on, Kraven's plans weren't wholly known to him. The man let out a sigh, before he suddenly fell off his chair "Ouch..." he stood back up, looking rather confused "I didn't do that on purpose! Anyways- you need to rest!"

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next