Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:10 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

"... There are bombs in Carrion Land... Hal is saying he'll blow them up if Jo doesn't fight him, or if Jo loses..." Robin mumbled, frowning a bit as he listened in, before sighing and shaking his head. His hand reached forward to get food though, even if his mind was elsewhere. "What could we do about any of this anyways...?" he asked, mildly curious. Then he shook his head, nibbling at some food. "... Well... I... didn't mention at the time but Hal kind of tossed Jo around... and now Ryder looks kind of upset... Meh..." Really, he didn't care about the Vultures- but he had been asked to keep an eye on them, so he would.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Chelsea104_zps79eabda5

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"I was a fool...such a stupid, weak fool..."

Chelsea saw that Pugsy's mood was improving...even if only just barely. But then, suddenly, he fell out of his chair, making Chelsea stand up in surprise.
"O-Oh my gosh--are you okay?" she asked in worry, right before he told her that she needed some rest. She was about to say something, but then didn't--and her expression softened slightly. "You--You're right. Sleep sounds good right about now..." She settled back down onto the bed, feeling tiredness wash over her. Today really had been a long day...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Too High to Climb
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy sat in his chair, crossing his arms, looking at the wall yet again "Nighty night... sleep tight... Chelsea..." Pugsy spoke softly to the girl as he closed his eyes as well. Sleep didn't sound so bad at the moment, not bad at all. So he began to slowly close his eyes, sitting on his chair which started to feel quite comfortable "I'm right here if you need me for something..." he told her softly, completely closing his eyes. Pugsy began to doze off shortly after, though he was alert enough to wake up immediately if something happened to Chelsea.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Chelsea104_zps79eabda5

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"I was a fool...such a stupid, weak fool..."

It had been a long, extremely emotionally exhausting day for the both of them, Chelsea was sure. Sleep...sounded like a wonderful idea right now. Maybe she would feel like her thoughts were less jumbled when she woke up...that would be nice...being able to think clearly again...
She settled down in bed, snuggling under the covers, Pugsy's words comforting her somewhat. She knew that things weren't anywhere near alright--but she knew that this would have to do for now.

"Good night, Pugsy..."
Drowsiness came upon her quickly--and soon enough, she was fast asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Too High to Climb
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven walked straight into the lobby of the 5th floor, going straight to his room. Minutes later, he emerged wearing his new uniform, proudly showing his scars. Something about Kraven had changed, his general aura was never a good one, but the man simply had the looks and presence of a demon now. He walked into the lobby, making his presence known with each loud footstep. It was hard to read his expressions now, his scars made it seem as if he was always smiling. It was impossible to tell now, then again, even without the scars, was this man ever one that could be easily read? Kraven walked over to his office, it had enough chairs for Mocha, Matthias, Justus, and Chef, those are the few who he expected to be here soon. Kraven turned on the intercom, and video. Of the hundreds of screens that showed up in the base, all anyone could see was Kraven's twisted facial scars "Good morning Conqueror Worm..." he spoke in a raspy, dead tone "As you can tell Vulture Team has left me scarred... poisoned... they wished me dead... but they failed. This Vulture Team... it is made up of those who wish to stop our revolution! They are our enemies... and as your supreme leader... as the ruler of No Man's Land... for my will and rule to be challenged like this is a grave crime..." the man grinned, causing his scars to widen and point upwards "I am putting a bounty on those in Vulture Team... anything you want to kill them... I'll double what you ask if you make them suffer... heh heh heh... and men... sweet dreams~ Toodles..." the man turned off the video and intercom before sitting back on his chair, playing with a pencil on his desk.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus, of course, had seen Kraven's broadcast as he'd quickly made his way back upstairs after having dropped Ivy off at Floor 0. He hurriedly made his way up to Floor 5, and ended up in Kraven's office soon enough, finding the man sitting at his desk. Justus gave a salute as he spoke,
"I have delivered the prisoner as requested! You wanted to see me, sire?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:33 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat was listening to her MP3 player, strumming some notes from her guitar. She heard the intercom and smiled.
"Make Vultures suffer...and get paid for it? It's like it's my birthday..." she said. She smiled, and continued to strum.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:04 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

Mocha finished making the coffee with Chef. He wasn't speaking much then normal so she went over to Robin and gave him his cup. "Tell me what you think." Mocha said and listened closely to Robin. "Looks like Vulture's got a lot on their hands... Had no idea that Jo was Paladin though... Wonder how it changed." Mocha blew on her coffee before she went stiff at the voice on the intercom. She turned around to look at the speaker. "... Is that... Kraven?" Mocha asked since it didn't sound like him. He sounded like a... She didn't have a word to describe it. She got up from her chair when she heard the bounty. "And it just got worse for them." Mocha said before looking back at Robin. "Hey I am going to check on Kraven... See if... I'll be back." Mocha was concerned... That much was clear. Maybe that fight with Ivy damaged him and she needed to see him over. Or maybe this was her cue to go and see him? Either way she made it over to his door, and knocked. "Kraven? It's Mocha...Or Whatever your calling me now." Since she heard him call her something at one point.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:30 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent arrived back on the fifth floor, really not looking any worse for wear, besides the fact that he was kind of covered with soot from the explosions. And if he was injured anywhere, he really wasn't reacting to it much. He stopped at the top of the stairs, listening to Kraven's announcement, then sighed. Honestly, the prospect of bounties didn't pique his interest very much. All he did was follow orders--he wasn't about to go around doing things that he didn't have to. The others could go get those bounties, for all he cared. Still, if anyone actually explicitly ordered him to go kill any of the Vultures, then the bounty would at the very least be a nice bonus...
He was pondering over exactly what he should do now...but the sound of a guitar guided him over towards Kat's position--seeing as how he knew that Kat was the only one there with a guitar, either way. Her playing was impeccable, as usual. He approached her, standing nearby and leaning on his cane slightly. Of course, he couldn't really tell, but from the shape of her silhouette, she really didn't look injured...which was hopefully true...

"How did it go?" he asked her simply, wanting to verify his assumptions. He was confident that Kat could hold up on her own--so he was pretty sure that she was just fine--it was always good to double check, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat looked over and saw Vincent.
"You're bleeding a bit hun." she said, stopping her music and going over to him, wiping the blood away. "I'm fine. They got me once and a while, but I took care of them. Oh, and Jun's dead." she said, pretty matter a factly. She sat down again and kept playing the guitar. "Got a request?" she asked

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"Am I...?" Vincent asked as Kat mentioned that he was bleeding, and then felt her wipe the blood away. He listened to the rest of her explanation, and when she got to the part about Jun being dead, Vincent seemed--pleasantly surprised. He'd never liked the guy, after all. Then again, there were very few people that Vincent liked anyways. He took a seat next to Kat, and as she asked if he had any requests, he shrugged. "I'm sure that anything you play will sound nice, either way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:01 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin nodded and blew carefully on the coffee when it was offered before sipping slowly. "Mmm... Good...~" he complimented, smiling as he looked at her- before blinking as she hurried off. Well then... He offered a small wave after her before going back to his coffee, frowning some. Those last words of Hal's had been... interesting...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

As soon as Matthias heard... Kraven's? voice over the intercom, he started hurrying towards the man's office, cursing under his breath. He'd been off avoiding people and things, trying to think- but Kraven apparently needed people. He huffed to a stop beside Mocha, waiting next to her and the door. "What... is going on?" he asked quietly, frowning a bit.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:14 am

Kraven

Kraven grinned to Justus "Hey there Justy... wanna see a magic trick...?" the man pressed a button on his desk, the intercom "Bring in the prisoner..." and within minutes a woman was brought in soon. Kraven then responded to Mocha "Welcome in Mocha... sit down... I need the original Conqueror Worm officers... we need to have a little chat..." he told her in his raspy, scarred voice. And then in that moment, a familiar face was brought in chained to his office. Kraven, Matt, and Mocha had run into her. She was known as Riot Girl. She had been under the radar for a long time, but she was operating with an independent faction to undermine Conqueror Worm. Kraven picked up his handgun from his desk, before looking to Justus "I promised a magic trick, no? Watch as I make her life... "disappear"!" the man then shot her in the head, her body helplessly falling to the floor, a pool of blood spreading on the bottom of his office. Kraven tossed his handgun back to his desk, it discharged, killing one of the footmen that brought the prisoner in "Whoops.... Heh... heheh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! CLASSIC!" the man sat back on his desk, coarsing his fingers together as his elbows lay on the table. He looked at Mocha, Justus and the newly arrived Matthias with a cold glare "You saw that woman...? That is what happens when someone opposes me... understood...? As for the footman... that's what happens when you're weak... understood...?" Kraven continued to glare to them. His glare continued for a long interval before the man suddenly cracked up, and he burst out laughing "IMAGINE THIS... the world... blazing up in flames... a new world order... where only the most fit to live rule... I have millions under my control who will support me... and now I have acquired a super weapon capable of wasting away millions of lives in mere seconds... so please... everyone... sit down." he insisted, and they probably best follow.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:26 am

Mocha Deren

"Matthias... I think our world is going to change again." Mocha said with uncertainty until she heard Kraven, no... SAW Kraven. 'Oh shit...' Mocha thought when she stepped into his office along with Matthias. "Hi there... Wait... Is that Riot Girl?" Mocha asked when the girl came into the room, and then was shot. Now she expected something along those minds, she just... Didn't expect it to happen so soon. She heard his words, and she slowly nodded her head. "Yes Sir..." she said and patted Matthias lightly with her foot. This was no time to really... SPEAK with him, and she wanted Matthias to know this. Without any words Mocha sat down, keeping her feet away from the blood on the floor that was creeping towards her chair.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:47 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

... Oh shit. Matthias watched with wide eyes as chaos happened, unsure of what to do as first Kraven intentionally killed the girl, then accidentally killed the soldier- yet seemed unfazed by both deaths. Of course, the girl had been a pest, but still- something... was very odd about this man now. He hardly even needed Mocha's warning, moving forward slowly and silently to take a seat- doing his best not to end up right beside Kraven, nor right across from him either. He didn't mind the blood as much as Mocha- he'd rather be covered in someone else's than his own.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:53 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Now, while Justus really hated being called anything but his name--'Justy' included--Kraven was literally the only person he wouldn't speak out against about it. When the man asked the knight if he wanted to see a magic trick, Justus smiled and nodded, eager to see what would happen. Was Kraven truly a leader and a magician? A man of many talents...!
Justus watched carefully, and--oh. Kraven just kind of shot that woman with a miniature canon. Wait...were miniature canons magical, then?! No WONDER people kept pulling them out of nowhere like that! It must be a summoning spell of some sort that brings them out! Justus felt enlightened!
He took a seat next to Matthias, nodding happily. He seemed to be in fairly good spirits, now, seeing that their leader and comrades seemed to be alright. As insane as Kraven sounded to everyone else, Justus didn't even seem to realize it. All he was hearing was talk of defeating those unfit to live--the Sullonsteinians, of course. So, Justus agreed tenfold!

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:02 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress woke up. She rubbed her eyes and was sat up.
"Hal?" she asked.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef went into Kraven's office and heard the words that were sound. He watched the woman and everything, but stayed silent. He was kind if neutral about the whole situation.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat smiled, and nodded.
"Alright..." she treated the cut, and then sat down to play a song. She played quietly to not disrupt anyone.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Kraven

Hal walked out from a door on the 5th floor "I am here madam!" the man responded the moment The Mistress called Hal's name. He seemed rather happy "It seems Kraven's plan went through it's course without a hitch... Vulture Team has lost some of its best men... and Josephine and Arma are not only out of the picture... they will be our tools soon enough." he informed her "It seems like you were right to pick him... he indeed does intend to change the world... but is this really the type of person you want ruling ma'am...?" he asked her, looking back at the door he had just come from.

Kraven merely had a small grin on his face, everyone's reactions, they amused him to a certain degree. Especially Mocha, he knew her already, he knew what she was thinking. Might as well continue on "So... might as well sit down and get comfortable... if you thought that magic trick was neat... wait'll you get a load of this..." he looked to Justus, smiling at the man "You sent Arma to Floor 0 right....?" the man pressed on his intercom "Renier... get the program ready... and... ready Arma..." the man let out a small laugh. He had been waiting for a long time to do this "Armageddon was created by the Inquisitor... a super weapon disguised as a human being... it has the sole destructive power of 10 nuclear missiles... and she can be used multiple times as long she she is recharged by a power source... this will be our blade against the weak helots of the outside world... this is what we will use to tame the world."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Justus nodded when Kraven asked if he'd delivered Arma, and then continued to listen to the man's explanation.
Honestly, Justus had absolutely no idea what a nuclear missile even was, let along how powerful it was. Perhaps it was some sort of arcane spell? Or...something like that? Either way, from the way that Kraven was talking about it, it must have been super great! Justus was fine and dandy with anything that could destroy the fiends of the evil wizard! He had no idea why the others seemed so freaked out by Kraven's plans, really. Were they maybe all simultaneously feeling ill for some reason or other? Why else would they seem to look so pale at the idea of such a plan?

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Oh Hal..." she giggled. "Kraven's ambition is quite formidable. That's why I felt his would be the one to follow." she said. "However, if things go exactly as I plan, then we won't have to worry about it." she got up, the woman was stark naked, and she kissed him.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"Are we destroying the world or taking control of it?" Chef asked. "If we destroy it...especially with nuclear aspects, it will make growing food impossible."

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 11 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

... What.
Matthias stared at Kraven in complete and utter shock, not even sure how to respond to anything he had said. Nuclear... weapons...? 'Tame' the world...? Now he was really beginning to doubt his own reasoning- why had he stuck with Conqueror Worm after Jade died, again? He really wasn't sure- but it was far too late to change his mind now. He swallowed down the bile that rose in his throat, glancing towards Justus and Mocha. The knight seemed... completely unfazed. Of course- he wouldn't be bothered. Maybe he shouldn't be either... yet the thought of such mass destruction... He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm his sickened stomach.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent sat quietly with Kat, enjoying the music. He liked moments like this--moments of quiet relaxation, nothing to bother them...it was nice. Maybe now they could take a bit of a break before they had to get back to work again...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Kraven

Hal kissed The Mistress back, he missed her soft lips ''As always you seem to always know more than everyone else in the room..." he responded to her with a grin. Things would end very well, or at least it seemed so "The members of Heavenly Truth are starting to outlast their usefulness... they should be eliminated soon..." he whispered to her, kissing her on the cheek "There will be no place for people like them in the new world order."

Kraven sat there on his desk, his hands clasped together. It was hard to tell what he was thinking, his eyes were that of a dead glare, his expression seemed neutral, yet the image of a smile on his face never left. When Chef asked what they were doing with the world, the man responded "Of course... I won't just be nuking the world Chef... I'll use it once or twice... then I'll never need to use it again... the world will fear Conqueror Worm too much... they will know that opposing Conqueror Worm means utter annihilation..." then a message came in through Kraven's intercom "The Armageddon Cannon is ready-" and with those words, Kraven smiled once again. A real, mad, chaotic smile "Hahaha! GREAT! Well you three... The Inquisitor was a smart man... you see... Floor 0 had only one prisoner... him... but it seemed he had been planning his machinations, inventing weapons of mass destruction, and ruling his criminal organization all while inside his cell. One of those weapons was a machine that was powered by Arma... an amplifier if you will... think of it as a giant cannon... using Arma's nuclear energy as its power." he explained to them, before talking through the intercom to Renier "Activate Armageddon... lower the forcefields.... and activate the blimps... actually... set me up to be heard throughout the entire world... I want not only No Man's Land but the world knowing just what I want... heh... heheh... HAHAHAHAHAH!" and with his words the entire city began to shake, a gigantic silo began to open in No Man's Land, from floor 0. It was the Armageddon Amplifier.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Mocha Deren

"Ooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." Mocha said as she held her head. This... This would put the world more into chaos then anything. Take over would be easy, but at the same time they were in a room with a mad man. Like that one clown in Batman who had WAY to many toys to play with. She tapped her lap a couple of times, since she had no idea what to say. "Soooooooo were leaving now?" Mocha asked as she grabbed onto her chair since the ground began to shake.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next