Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus didn't seem too phased as the ground began to shake, and honestly seemed more interested in waiting and seeing what would happen. He still didn't fully understand exactly what this strange 'nuclear power' was--but he would feel foolish asking. As long as this was getting rid of Sullonstein's minions, though, he was fine with it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat was still playing, but then felt a shake.
"Wow...that was intense..." she said, looking at Vincent. "You feel that?"

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Divider_guitar

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress felt the shake.
"Ohhhh...that was interesting...hehe..." she listened to Hal a bit. "Maybe...they've grown on me a little...only the ones that aren't terrible failures though..." she said, giggling.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"Cultivation is the ally of cuisine..." he said. "I will cook those who oppose Jade's or Worm's ambition." he sort of meant it too.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 DorthyYoung4

Dorthy heard the intercom, and looked down at the ground. "... So... Vulture is going to..." She was trying her best all this time to not go out like Hal said to her. She took a deep breath and put away the book she was reading. She opened her door, and saw that no one was outside. "Huh..." she said as she walked out. She began to walk around she started to look through doors to see where everyone was. "Hello?" she called and then stopped at what she saw. There was Hal kissing the Mistress. Woman didn't have clothes. Nakie... NAKIE ALERT! "... Hal is kissing a Busters! The BIG CHEST POKEMON!!" Dorthy declared before running for her life.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:07 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Epilog10

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven smiled to the others, the scarred skin on his face began to loosen and expose the flesh under his skin. He enjoyed the moment, taking a good breathe in and out, then he simply said "Fire." and whatever shaking they felt when the silo opened was amplified ten fold when the weapon fire. A massive green blast of pure nuclear power launched up into the sky, then, it disappeared. Kraven stretched his neck around a bit before looking to the four "You know... there's a nice city not that far form here... called San Francisco... a population of about 900'000 in the city... and about another 900'000 in the areas around it..." the man let out a small giggle then glared to Justus. His smiled widened "Time for my next magic trick..." the man turned on his intercom "Do it Renier... I want the entire world to know the fate of that blasted little city..." and then it happened, on every machine that could catch radio, Kraven's voice would be heard, on every screen, the image of a gigantic crater in the earth. That was San Francisco, most than a million people were killed in a matter of seconds. All that could be heard throughout the world, including No Man's Land to accompany the video of that gigantic crater was Kraven's voice "Hello world...!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal only twitched an eyebrow when he heard Drothy, honestly he wasn't worried, knowing her parents he wasn't too worried about her being scarred for life when it came to that stuff. Instead, he was glad, glad that she didn't hear him saying Heavenly Truth would be eliminated "Each member of Black Dragon has nanomachines injected in them that set their corpse ablaze... destroying any evidence they may have on them... so let me ask you ma'am... should we just set off the nanomachines now... kill them all... or should we make some more use of them before they die...?" he asked her, grinning to her before kissing her on the lips and holding her by her waste closer to him.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias... didn't know what to say. Hell, he didn't even know what to think. He didn't really agree with anything that was going on- but he didn't want to die. He wanted to speak out but he knew he was nowhere near strong enough to actually make a difference- he would just die, like all those people just had. He forced himself to look away from the screen, his hands moving up and rubbing his temples. He didn't want to be here, didn't want to be a part of this, didn't want to see this- yet he knew he had no choice. He was trapped here, forced to watch this violence and cruelty, with no escape, no way to avoid it. His eyes lifted to Justus again, then Mocha, showing clearly that he wanted out- yet also wishing for comfort. This man... wasn't that insane, was he? He wouldn't... kill them all just because, would he...? This... didn't... he squeezed his eyes shut and shuddered, covering his ears with his hands. Nope- he wasn't going to deal with it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Messag11

Kraven

Kraven looked up to the four for a moment "Time to make my world debut~" and then it happened, throughout the world, including No Man's Land, everyone would know who Kraven was.

Suddenly, the screens flashed out to a familiar- er- mouth. The camera was uncomfortably close to him, all you could see was the scarred lower-half of his face. The man's voice boomed not only through The Walls, but to the rest of the world. Everywhere, the people of earth were listening to Kraven "Ladies and gentlemen- pigs and hounds... this is your good ole' pal Kravey here!! What you just saw was a little city called San Francisco... maybe you've heard of it...? Who could have done something like that!? Millions dead- horrifically! Oh the horror! WHO!? Oh... oh right- THAT WAS ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Who would've though that gathering the world's deadliest criminals into one place would end this way! HAHAHAHA!" the man licked his lips for a moment, the camera shook a bit, he continued "Allow me to introduce US! We are Conqueror Worm... we are those who will lead the world into its new future! It'll be great! Hoohoo! Hahah! So here's how it goes... if you don't want to be wiped out like San Francisco... then you'll surrender to Conqueror Worm... and help us move into a new future... a great future..." the man looked down for a moment, as if examining something "You see... I HAVE A DREAM! HAHAHA! A WORLD WITH ONLY ONE LAW! THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! Now you kiddies better work fast because judging by what I've seen... well... 5 cities have already surrendered... let's make this as bloodless as we can boyscouts! Toodles~!" and then the signal broke, and everything turned off again.

After the message, Kraven let out a sigh, before looking up to the four once again. He grinned, his sadistic, twisted grin showed so much about his true self "Sure... I just killed those people... but now the world will surrender, knowing the immense power I hold. Now it'll never need to be used again." keyword 'need'. He would use it again whenever he felt like it, it was too much fun! He was thinking about destroying all the cities that started with 'M' first! He didn't care much for Ms.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus' confident smile slowly turned into a bit of a confused expression as Kraven began making his announcement, and suddenly...the knight actually began feeling doubts. Fighting Sullonstein was about defeating the forces of evil...not taking over the world...somebody who did that was just as bad as Sullonstein himself...
The azure knight surreptitiously passed a look of concern to Matthias, but then looked back to Kraven as the man addressed them.

"Well done, sire!" Justus spoke enthusiastically, deciding to keep his doubts to himself for the moment. "Now, we have naught to fear from anything, or anyone!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:54 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

Mocha sat there in her chair, her eyes wide at the scene. Those people were dead... Most of them she didn't know, and this was a step to changing the world but it still felt wrong. Maybe Jade would have done something else, but he wasn't here anymore. She looked down at her hands that were on her lap. 'Need'... She honestly didn't believe that need was the proper word here. It was want.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:26 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven didn't seem to care about Justus and Mocha, he hadn't even heard Justus. He looked back at the video, rewinding to the scene of the giant crater "HAHA! THAT IS TOTES AWESOME! I SHOULD DO IT AGAIN- BUT AGAINST CANADA! AND THE BLAST WILL LOOK LIKE A LITTLE SMILEY FACE! WITH PIERCING AND LASER EYEBEAMS! BWAHAHAHAH!" the man ended up falling off his chair, rolling on the ground hysterically for awhile. It took a whole 5 minutes before the man stood back up. He grabbed the intercom speaker, bringing it with him to the floor. He then spoke into it "EMPEROR KRAVEN HEREBY DECREES THAT NO SUBJECT IS ALLOWED TO- BWAHAHAHAHA- TO WALK ON THE FLOOR! AS SUCH I DEMAND THAT ALL SUBJECTS CUT OFF THEIR FEETIES AND USE THEIR HANDS TO MOVE FROM NOW ON!" he demanded over the intercom, his voice carrying through all of No Man's Land via blimps.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 am

Justus watched Kraven roll about on the floor laughing, only to then command everyone to cut off their feet, over the intercom...He felt like it probably was a bad idea to ask Kraven if he wanted them to do anything at this point...The man would probably ask them to cut off their feet, and at this point, Justus felt like having a hole through his gut was more than enough...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 am

Mocha Deren

When Mocha heard that order she immediately turned to Justus. "Do not follow that one. He's just jesting." Mocha whispered since she had the feeling that Justus was thinking about it. The way he was looking at his feet in confusion was proof enough.

Meanwhile Dorthy stopped running, and just began to explore again. She was BOOOOOOOOOOOORED. Which was not good. Then she heard the intercom again. "Um..." she looked at her feet and then stuck her tongue out at the intercom. He was probably joking anyway. Dorthy then walked around, trying to look for something to draw with. She wanted attention... So she had to do something to get it. Well she couldn't find crayons, so she found a knife instead, and started to carve into the walls.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Nope.
Matthias just kept sitting there and covering his ears, even if he could still hear Kraven through his attempted block. He wasn't going to listen- no, he would not cut off his feet, and no, he would not move on his hands. If anything he would find a wheelchair and stay in that so he wouldn't be walking. This man was not in his right mind- and he would not listen to him anymore. Unless it was something addressed specifically to him. In which case he would listen. Cause otherwise he might die. Yeah.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 am

Kraven

Kraven finally got back on his feet, he looked rather normal again, but then he arched his eyebrow at another footsoldier that had brought the deceased criminal in. He suddenly lunged out at the man, grabbing him by his throat "What's the matter soldier... did you not hear your master's orders... I said... CUT.OFF.YOUR.FEETIES." he said in a terrifying voice. He threw the man to the ground, a few inutes ago he was actually laughing at what Kraven said, now he was scared for his life. Kraven took out his combat knife, then pressed the man against the ground "You won't follow orders huh... well... wEEELLLllll.... I guess I'll have to do it for you!" the man then gruesomely cut the soldier's feet off with the combat knife, the man screamed in agony. After it was all over, the man was on the ground, his feet cut off by a knife, he was bleeding out, there was no chances of him getting out of this alive. Yet Kraven just left him there to suffer a slow agonizing death "Model soldier he is! Following soldiers like a boss- wait... what was it I was talking about again...?" the man looked to Justus, then pouted. He had forgotten the order he had given a few minutes ago "Nevermind then~" he sung. Kraven walked back to his desk, sitting down "Any questions?" he asked the four quite casually, as if he hadn't just gruesomely murdered someone a few seconds ago.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:31 am

Oh, good--Kraven got himself off the topic of cutting off feeties--
"Hm...sire?" Justus spoke after a moment. "Might you tell me what my next assignment and post are to be...?" He honestly just wanted to be told where to go just so he could get out of Kraven's office. Normally, the man hadn't bothered him--but now, even Justus of all people was daunted. And that was never a good sign.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 am

The Mistress

"We use the tools we're given, dear Hal." she said. "Trust me...all will be well." she giggled and kept her body close to Hal, boobs squishing against his chest. "For now, we bide our tie and wait...nothing more."

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef sighed and killed the man with Barbra. The man Kraven tormented was now dead, and Chef was understanding his role.
"I will make some coffee for everyone." he said, and went back to the kitchen to make the coffee for the crowd.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 12 __okay_zps011a923b

osephine eaumont
THE LAW OF BLACK DRAGON  

presuming all things are equal
who would want to be men of the people
when there`s people like you?

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s eyes shot straight open as she suddenly jolted into a sitting position on a (rather comfy) bed. Her palms were planted at her sides, her breaths came out in short, almost painful bursts. Her shoulders heaving with each inhale she took, she feverishly brushed her hand over her forehead, pushing her bangs out of the way. She felt... numb, in the oddest of ways. Her skull ached as if in an aftermath, as did her entire shaky body. Her head felt tremendously heavy, sending a throbbing pulse resounding through her mind - which seemed to have a bit of an effect on her sight, even, as it took a few moments for it to focus on her surroundings. Tentatively, her eyes scanned across the room, mind sloooowly working.

... She had no idea where she was. Not a single clue. She glanced down at her body- taking in her Paladin uniform. Everything looked... in order, at the very least. Was... was she sleeping? She shook her head hurriedly, sliding her feet off the bed and onto the floor. -- Wait. Her feet were on the bed.
God, she was a disgrace, wasn`t she--
She blinked her eyes open wider. God, if anyone found her in here-- she was dead. So dead. Shirley would have her head, Bangel would dismember her-- this was just.. not very good at all. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, thinking back - only to find that... she couldn`t recall the events of the past few days at all. She briefly recalled being called into Shirley`s office... but not much else. And even that seemed a bit... blurry, if anything. She remembered... warnings, but as to whom they came from, she wasn`t sure. She slowly raised herself off the bed, promptly stumbling as she did and slamming her palm onto a bedside desk to stop herself from toppling over. She did always say the whole heels thing was kind of impractical... at least, for people like her. She blinked a few times, squeezing her eyes shut - as it seemed her head was not awful fond of her sudden movements. Ugh-- so bleary! After opening them again, she glanced around the room once more, only now noticing a rather obnoxious, mechanical sound that would follow each time eyes moved. Jo ignored it for now, quickly taking a moment to run her gloved fingers through her long hair in hopes of untangling it if only slightly, and snatching her hat back to prop it on the top of her head.

Finally, her eyes landed on a door. A single door. She squinted slightly, recoiling - that was probably an exit, right? So long as she avoided anyone she knew when she got out of here-- she`d be fine, right? She groaned groggily, rubbing her temples in hopes of getting rid at that pesky headache that seemed to just endlessly scratch at the walls of her head. "Man, fuuuuuck..." She uttered under her breath, making a weak noise resembling a sob as she advanced toward the door. "I`ll just be sneaky or whatever..." Just as she twisted the door knob- an empty clicking sound emerged from it. She blinked in confusion, and tried again. And again. And again, and -- oh, God. Someone locked her in.

Time to panic. She tried several more times, frantically twisting and turning the knob in an act of desperation. To no avail, of course-- even after her attempt at tugging the doorknob clean off by pressing one foot against the door and pulling. Her next attempt was to throw her shoulder into it, which only succeeded in... bruising her shoulder a bit. As a last resort, she huffed, before proceeding to bang her clenched fist against the door loudly with bated breath. While she wasn`t too fond of relying on an outside source to help her out--- it was either that, or spend more time in this enclosed space, which was just.. so many levels of uncomfortable for her. "H-Hey--! Anyone out there?! I-I`m kinda-- locked in--?! H-Help--!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________
The Law`s theme - Condemnation Wings
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 am

Kraven

Kraven clasped his fingers together, looking at Justus and Mocha "I need Vulture Team eliminated... they are still a threat to my rule... what do you two propose...? Perhaps... killer butterflies... sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads? Hoohoo! Come on feed me some ideas! I'm dyyying to find out..." his smiled widened as he looked at them with an odd, uncomfortable gaze that would just tingle your skin.

Hal once again smiled to the Mistress "As you wish madam...!" she was always right in these endeavors. As much as he loved to stay with her, it seemed like their new officer had awakened. Hal bowed to The Mistress "If you excuse me madam... work calls upon me once again..." he responded to her with a smile. He backed away before leaving the room, walking to Josephine's door and opening it for her "Ah! You are awake... Josephine Beaumont..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 pm

osephine eaumont
THE LAW OF BLACK DRAGON  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The door suddenly opening as it did came as a bit of a surprise- especially since Jo had begun to press her weight against the door, hoping that some miracle would occur in which it would just swing open-- which, it did, but with Hal on the other end. She stumbled briefly before catching her footing, and taking a moment to adjust her hat propped up on her head. Her eyes sloooowly trailed upward to the owner of a rather sultry voice laced with accent, only to catch a glimpse of Hal Innsmouth. She stared at him in silence for a few moments, eyes unblinking and wide--- before she stumbled back a few more steps, realization striking her. "D-Doctor Innsmouth--?" That was... surprising? She forced an almost nervous smile, giving him a weak salute. "Uh--hello! Was-- Was I supposed to be asleep, then...?" She asked, tilting her head ever slightly. Her hand fell limply from it`s saluting position, back down to her side. "And-- where am I? I`m in the Walls, right? I don`t remember-- oh, wait, why was the door locked--? Was that on purpose? I--ah! You know my full name--? ... Why`d I wake up in uniform? I mean, I guess I should always be in uniform--but--why`d I wake up like that--" She stared up at him unassumingly, continuing on with an endless trail of questions-- and she had more that needed answers once he was done with those ones, anyway. The more one would look, the more ever apparent a certain new cybernetic enhancement became -- her right eye was quite clearly artificial. It buzzed mechanically each time her gaze shifted in the slightest, and in it`s deep grey tone it contrasted greatly with her own blue eye. It seemed to sync well with her other eye, at least. The sight was still a bit unsettling...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Mocha Deren

"Um... Death by pie in the face?" Mocha suggested but it was more of a joke, but honestly nothing else was going into her mind. "They will never see it coming." she said as she pushed her chair back, but it was too late. Her shoes now had blood on them, and now she was going to trail them all over the place.

Dorthy finished carving some things in the wall, and then put the knife away. She didn't get any attention yet... Then she heard voices. 'PEOPLE!' her mind scream as she ran in the hallway, and then skidded to a stop. Doctor Hal and Jo were talking to each other. They seemed busy... So it was time to make funny faces. Though she was confused as to why Jo was here, but was glad to see the woman regardless. They could watch movies again! So Dorthy stood behind Dr. Hal and made faces at Jo as he spoke. She even made herself wings and acted like a mute chicken.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:50 pm

"Well..." Justus thought for a moment, trying to come up with something that Kraven might find humorous...and utterly failed at it. Honestly, he didn't understand why they couldn't just pursue the Vultures to their underground base and trap them there, then eliminate them. It would be fairly easy, what with the team's small numbers... "Well--considering that I can take a lance through the stomach and not seem to care..." Justus spoke, gesturing towards the still gaping hole in his own mid-section, "...it seems like I don't particularly need to worry about injury...so...would you like me to just go over to Carrion Land and stab everything...? I could cut their feet off, too, if you'd like..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Kraven

Hal let out a sigh, the woman did seem confused. Not surprising, he was hoping she would not have difficulties "remembering" everything. So Hal decided to stay ominous and only speak a little to her in truth "You've been out for months... things have changed... and you may have noticed you've lost an eye... one of our enemies has done that to you... it seems you do not remember..." he replied to the woman. He already knew Dorthy was there, and he was about 5 seconds away from shooting her in the face. Instead he carried on "Paladin Operative Beaumont... I am the new head of PALADIN... let me explain something to you.. they attacked... the criminals of No Man's Land... on particular an organization known as Vulture Team. They killed Shirley, they killed almost everyone." he told her, his voice becoming darker and more solemn with every word. And then he had had it with Dorthy, he didn't even turn to her as he spoke out "Dorthy. Leave."

Kraven raised an eyebrow to Mocha and Justus "You...? Go there? Alone!? Haha! Surely you mean you will bring your army too! Just so you can wipe them out!? What kind of fun is that!? NO FUN AT ALL! That's what! No... nonononononononono... I have a better idea. Send Hal's new pet project at them... it'll be plenty fun!" the man started to spin around on his chair "Let's see just how far I can push Vulture Team before they break..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 pm

"I-I'm pretty sure that I could go in by myself, yes..." Justus murmured quietly, then absentmindedly glanced down at his stomach--only to see that the hole that had been there was actually...gone now? All that was left was the giant circular rip in his shirt--his attention returned to Kraven when the man continued to speak, however.
"Pardon, sire, but...pet project?" Justus asked inquisitively when Kraven mentioned Hal having a 'pet project' of some sort. This...confused him slightly, and also unnerved him. In all honesty, he didn't know why, but the people of Black Dragon unsettled him slightly...he couldn't really place why...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 am

osephine eaumont
THE LAW OF BLACK DRAGON  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

All though she was a bit confused as to what a certain redheaded little girl was doing around the Walls- her presence was pretty welcome, especially since her mute chicken impression got a good few suppressed chuckles from Jo. Little girl wry--trying to be serious over here--
But then Hal spoke, and all her attention was automatically on him. She did her best to mask the foreboding feeling twisting in her gut - but that quickly became a task as he spoke. ... Months? Her eyes widened as she glanced down at herself dejectedly, as if that would give her more information on the subject. What was it that made her go out for months...? Had she gotten hurt that badly? Was that why her body was being all ache-y? But then the rest of his words registered -- and, no. She hadn`t noticed she was missing an eye. She blinked, slowly raising her hand to her face.. and then promptly jabbing a finger into her right eye. She felt.. absolutely nothing. She stared at her gloved hand-- it slowly becoming apparent that the robotic sound she was hearing--was coming from her.
From... a cybernetic eye... because her own was gone..?! Just like that?!

She was already sort of horrified at this point, her facial expression an obvious mix of confusion and fear -- when Hal just kept speaking. "... What?" A tremble was as notable in her voice as it was in her legs, which threatened to buckle under her - almost as much as her own hurried, panicked heartbeat threatened to swallow her whole. Time seemed to come to a standstill for a moment. It was as though everything had suddenly frozen over in an instant, as if some gracious force allowed her more times to understand the words Innsmouth spoke. It was a familiar sensation to her-- she`d been delivered shocking news before, right? But, for whatever reason-- it felt mundane. Routine, this time around. Unlike when she got this sensation in battle --  when she was surrounded by enemies, this sensation of seeing her foes stopped in a single moment in time allowed her to grasp victory from the jaws of despair. Time slowly returned to it`s regular flow-- just as Jo begun to feel the blood drain from her face. "... N-No --- that... that`s not-- Shirley`s one of the only people I... I remember talking too... before... w-what--?" She asked, her voice already choked and hoarse. "... Vulture Team? What--- what`s that--?! What do they want?! Wait-- I-- a-are you sure about all of this..?! Why was I out in the first place?! What happened to me?! I--I could have stopped that..! Why was I out..?!" Cold tears steadily spilled down the sides of her face, staining her cheeks. She squeezed her eye shut, taking in a deep inhale - the exhale coming out shaky and panicked. "Th-that`s not true...! Y-You`re lying, right..?! I-It`s okay if it`s just a joke-- that`s funny..! Ahah...!" She forced a smile, looking up at Innsmouth hopefully- but, the second she caught a glimpse of his expression, her smile dropped. Typically, she`d allow herself to fall into despair-- sit alone somewhere, cry about it, maybe eventually get to move on. But... for whatever reason, the thought hadn`t occurred to her. It felt like a natural response-- the way her anguish quickly dissipated, absolute blood lust taking it`s place. "... WHERE WAS I, INNSMOUTH?! I COULD HAVE STOPPED THEM--!" She barked, clenching her fists at her side. "If they had more backup, everyone would--... would be..--" Did it truly matter that she wasn`t there? ... She was now, right? She could already feel adrenaline pump through her -- that previous aching she felt having left her completely. Surely, it`d come back later-- but she`d deal with it later. Right now... "... Where`s all my shit-? Give me everything -- because I`m going now. Don`t you dare try to send in any fucking reinforcements either-- because I`m gonna fucking obliterate them all on my own. Alright?!" As much as she would have loved to describe in more depth how she would go about obliterating them all-- she`d rather show it. Regularly, it would have unnerved her-- how willing she was to go and get revenge of all things... but, that was a normal response, right..?   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress sighed, and went back to her bed, gathering the silk sheets and putting them across herself in the most seductive way possible.
"Teehee..." she started to brew some tea as well. She lit some candles, and made the room smell like a lavender smell. She smiled. "Tonight will be very fun." she said, giggling.

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"And if the pet project fails? Then we strike?" he asked, coming back in with coffee and bon bons. He put the tray on Kraven's desk. "Drink. It's black. Like your soul." he said, taking a cup himself, extending his pinkie, and drinking.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next