Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:40 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Hal narrowed his glare at Ryder "..." how he wished to just punch him in the face again for so much as speaking a single word. Actually, Hal was beginning to worry about himself, why was he enjoying making this man feel pain so much? The man just shrugged those thoughts off and looked back to Mocha. He was happy to hear that this little child already knew some history, and that she knew biology! Biology!? Great! And then she said the rhyme thing... and the man literally dropped his happy look in his eyes with a rather confused glare "Oh... I thought she was 8...? Excuse me... Kraven must have had the age wrong... is she 5 or 6...?"

Kraven just continued to stay hugging the woman "YES! TURTLE HATS ARE INDEED AWESOME! WE WILL WEAR TWO AT THE SAME TIME TO SIGNIFY OUR DOMINANCE! BWAHAHAHAHA! WORLD DOMINATION!" he was quite happy, and he got even happier when Catherine got all happy about the killing thing. He loved killing, she loved killing, it was great! The man grabbed Cathy and put her on his shoulder like the good old days "Yes! WE SHALL KILL TOGETHER! AND I CAN HELP YOU REACH THE TOP SHELVES FOR THE COOKIES THEY ALWAYS PUT WAY TOO HIGH UP! IT WILL BE AN INGENIUS PLAN!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito and Totally NOT Sack of Potatoes

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine giggled as cheered as she was told that they could have not only one, but TWO turtle hats! And then she was on Kraven's shoulder, which was just like before she died, so that was great.

"YAY turtle hats and cookies~! OH! We should have turtle-shaped cookies! And you can help me reach THOSE cause precious cookies like those would be put super high up! Oh oh oh and we should put bombs in all the regular cookies so when anyone eats them, BOOM~!"

She clapped and giggled some more, they really were awesome at coming up with ingenious plans!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

"No, she's 8. See that's what I thought your reaction might be, from what I'm guessing you were happy and then started to frown like you had eaten 10 lemons, which is why I gave you the other option. Give her an example within a story. I figure that wouldn't be to difficult, unless your not capable of that?" Mocha asked, her voice dripped with venom at the last part, but then it reverted to normal when she looked at him. "Of course this is from when I taught her how to treat wounds, and helped with etiquette along with cooking. Things might have changed, and your a new teacher. You won't know till you actually teach her, and find your own way of working with her." Mocha said as she continued to look at him before it turned serious. "What did you inject?" Mocha asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:01 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Hal just looked at Mocha with a dull face, he was rather confused. Sure such things made sense when teaching someone much younger, but an 8 year old should be able to grasp simple note taking and lectures... and Hal expected more than an 8 year old from her. The man kept his rather upset expression the entire time to Mocha "I expect the same out of her than if she were an adult. She will have to learn this quickly as she doesn't have a choice in the matter. I'm afraid this child no longer has the time to be a child." he told her rather bluntly "Or would you rather still have to be taught things in rhymes while she's being handed power over the lives of millions? Because I think I'd rather she start acting like an adult even if she herself isn't one." he certainly didn't want another Kraven.

Kraven was running around in the lobby with Catherine on her shoulders "BWAHAHAHAHA!" he was just laughing having the time of his life. Of course to everyone else this just looked like the man running around tipping things over laughing like a madman WHILE having a sack of potatoes on his shoulder. He stopped for a moment to look up to Cathy and nodded to her "Yes! PEOPLE WILL EXPLODE FROM COOKIES AND TURN INTO COOKIES FROM THE EXPLOSION BECAUSE I SAW SO I'M EMPEROR!" he announced as he started running around the lobby again "DEATH TO ALL BLONDES!" Kraven was very confused right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:11 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder didn't get a clear answer from Hal--nor would he have heard it even if he had. All of Hal and Mocha's words were swirling together into a slurry of mixed sounds--all he could focus on right now was the raging carving, scooping out of his mind as something--this horrible, horrible something--was making its way into his brain. Everything felt hot--too hot--he was sitting in a volcano, lava plumes flying up all around, magma bubbling up around him, bubbling up until he was no more, simply embers submerged in the--
No. No, he was sitting right here--on a bed--
Not for long.
He doubled over further as his mind continued to be assaulted, and eventually fell forward off his seat on the bed, curling up on the floor, his hands practically glued to his temples. He felt like a million things at once were pounding on his skull--and he was just too aware of everything. He could sense things that he wouldn't have known otherwise--he could tell where Hal and Mocha were in the room, he could literally pinpoint where Kraven was, just a few rooms over--but how? How?! Everything was just too much for his mind right now--everything was overloading--that imaginary but all-too-real magma was swirling back into the room now, stifling the words that he tried to say as he opened his mouth to speak, only to choke on his own words. He felt like he could barely breathe, and he had no idea what was happening. He couldn't think about whether Hal had poisoned him--or about whether he was going to die here or not--he couldn't think about anything. His brain was too busy trying to process the million things that were forcing themselves into it at that very second. He stayed there lying on the ground, literally unable to process anything, and feeling like his head was going to explode at any second.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:13 am

Catherine Repzalina

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine laughed along with Kraven as he paraded through the lobby.

"We shall call those cookie-people the DEATHCOOKIE-ERS!"

She announced, then threw her hands up in the air as Kraven declared himself emperor.

"All hail Emperor Kraveykins~!"

She cheered, getting confetti seemingly out of nowhere and throwing it around as Kraven ran around. She wasn't too worried about the blondes comment cause...she wasn't a blonde. So all was good.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:27 am

Mocha Deren

"Well at the time we weren't planning for her to take over. I was just telling you what we did in the past. And she, in my opinion, has grown a lot since she was with Kraven... Though I have to say her vocabulary could use some improvement... She picked up a lot of... Choice words..." Mocha said as she crossed her arms to think about it. "You know what? That's what everyone has been saying. She doesn't have the time, she needs to be treated like an adult. I get it okay? You want her to grow up to be the best person there is and take her lessons seriously to lead millions. She hasn't had the time to really act like a kid the moment she left with Kraven, and even before that with Jade. And since then... I see her becoming more... And more screwed up. She's confused because nothing has been consistent, she doesn't trust people causing her to develop possession issues along with intense anxiety, and is probably developing a series of complexes to the point where I see rocking back and forth with a distant look in her..." Mocha then realized what she was saying and stopped. Why was she telling Hal this? He didn't give a shit. "You know what... Forget it. Forget I said anything you... Keep treating her like an adult." Mocha said as she looked as Ryder fell. She knelt down beside him and took out another cold cloth and placed it on his head. "Ryder... Ryder?" Mocha asked before she got up and found a pillow for him to rest his head on. "Don't move..." Mocha said as she lifted his head up and placed the pillow under him. It was just his head that was hot. "Dear God what is happening to him? Ryder? Are you allergic to any medicine? Can you take morphine?" Mocha asked as she reached through the med kit.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:42 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal just glared at Mocha the entire time "Good, because that's how she will be treated, as an adult. If she's so weak that she can't handle the pressure then it'll just prove Kraven and Mistress wrong and I'll be happy. It goes well for me either way doctor... if the girl breaks, my words to Kraven and Mistress will be correct... I wish no harm upon the small child but do know that i find it absolutely ridiculous that they are putting so much on her. If she does not break... then I have someone intelligent to talk to, happy day." and then the man was suddenly distracted by Ryder. He looked in pain, that was strange, Hal didn't remember- oh right! Yes, all according to plan. It seemed the man had gotten so angered that he forgot the very reason he was in this room! He decided to chip in his own opinion to Mocha "I believe he's just finally catching up to all the pain that he's suffer in the last 24 hours... he seemed to be pretty dumb for awhile... and the pain always comes back in one way or another..."

Kraven continued to run around in circles "YES! ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR! I DEMAND TACOS! AND M&Ms THAT AREN'T BLUE! THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL MY HUNGER FOR WORLD CONQUEST BE SATISFIED! LET THE WORLD FEAR ME! BWAHAHAHA" the man continued what he was doing for awhile until he just came to a stop. For a few minutes he just looked confused, then he stared at Catherine. She kind of looked blonde, kind of. And Kraven go bored again. The man suddenly threw her off his shoulder and stomped on her head "BWAHAHAHAH!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!" he continued to stomp over and over again until he skull was crushed under his feet, he could feel the gushy insides at his feet, he shifted his foot around in it, enjoying the sounds of the body being squished under his boot "Hehehehe... hahahaha.... BWAHAHAHAHA! OOPSSHEDIED! OHMANKRAVENYOUFUCKEDUP! WHY'DYOUKILLHER!? IDUNNOITSEEMEDLIKEAGOODIDEAATFIRST! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! CATHYGETBACKHEREI'MNOTDONEWITHYOUYETWEHAVEN'TSUNGCHRISTMASCAROLSYET!!!" he yelled, falling to the ground and rolling around in the inside of her head.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Oh this is good...this is too good." she laughed. "Hal! Please come here! It's so funny to watch! Look!" she said, nomming on pop corn.

Chef kept cooking until everything was completed. Including bon bons.
"Thanks Lamb." he said, putting them asside to cool.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine shrieked as Kraven threw her to the ground and started stomping on her, sounding the same as the first time she had died. Eventually her cries turned to gurgles, then died out and she was just a broken mess on the ground. Then Kraven spoke again...

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~"

Cathy got back up and kissed Kraven, suddenly not dead or mangled anymore.

"You were right! I can be alive forever now! And you can gloriously kill me all the time and I'll still come back~! We should blow people up with christmas turtle cookies then bring them back then blow them up again!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Mocha Deren

"Well good for you!" Mocha replied back with her own glare. What she wouldn't give to hurt this man, she didn't know. But she knew it would be very little. She just wanted to smack him into a wall, make him shut up, ANYTHING! "Too stupid? That's not a medical condition that would effect wounds. I can understand adrenaline could prevent you from feeling everything for a time being, but stupidity is not one of them..." Mocha said with her arms crossed as she finished up with Ryder. "Well it's time for us to leave him be to recover what you did to him. I'll show you Dorthy." Mocha said as she walked over to the door. "And if I find out that you did this little sadistic episode again I will fling you to the wall. Unless it's be order of Kraven..." Mocha said, since Kraven can override her if he wanted to hurt Ryder. "Sounds like She's having fun..." Mocha said referring to the Mistress as she walked out to see what the hell was going on. She saw the Mistress eating popcorn and saw Kraven. She heard him shouting a lot, and kind of heard the part where he smashed Kraven and declared Death to Blonds. "Kraven what are you doing to Catherine?" Mocha asked a little uneasy.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder didn't even hear Mocha's initial question to him--nor could he even begin to attempt to answer. He couldn't move, couldn't think--he felt like he was just going to up and implode. Even as Mocha and Hal spoke, and then Mocha left, Ryder remained where he was on the floor, rooted in that same position. What he wouldn't give for someone to just knock him out in that moment.
He just--he knew too much. He could feel too much. He could sense too much. Everything was just...too much...
It was like being in a totally silent room...only to sudden have sirens blaring all around you, but inside your head. But worse than that--it was full of heat too, burning, scalding heat, and it was horrible, just terrible--
Suffice to say, he was going to be like this for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal raised his chin to Mocha "You dont' seem to get sarcasm Doctor..." he replied to her on the dumbness comments, was she really going to go on and on about how dumbness? He was waiting for her to start going on and on about how kisses don't give you cooties next. When Mocha said Ryder would be left alone, Hal just put his hands into a gun motion and 'shot' him "Tell me Ry-Ry... you feeling any different?" he asked, mocking the man before walking out of the room. He knew all too well what he did, and now it was time to see Dorthy. Hal stopped by The Mistress for a moment as she called him "Ma'am... don't take this the wrong way... but I'd rather not spend all day watching Kraven act mad with a sack of potatoes..." he replied to her, finding this whole situation a little awkward.

Kraven suddenly hugged Cathy again as she rose from the dead "Good! YES LET THE CHRISTMAS JOY SINK IT! MERRY CHRISTMAS NO MAN'S LAND!" it was still the middle of September. Kraven was even more happy now because he knew he could hurt and kill Cathy over and over and over again. That was cool. And then Mocha asked what he was doing with Cathy "What do you think!? We're singing Christmas carols! What DID YOU THINK we were doing!? GAWD!" he replied to Cocoa before hugging Cathy more.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine just kept on singing as she was hugged

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas~"

She looked at Cocoa as she asked what she was doing. She was pretty sure it was obvious! Some people just didn't get it, did they?

"EAT CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, COCOA!"

She yelled, trying to throw Christmas cookies at the woman...but oh wait she wasn't actually real.

"Just kidding, you're cool. Want an explosive cookie?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Mocha Deren

"I don't think you understand. I don't have time for sarcasm. Especially yours." Mocha said back to Hal. Did she seriously have to work with this guy? "... Right..." Mocha said before turning away and completely ignoring Kraven. She wasn't in the mood to deal with his mental break down. She went searching for Dorthy, and finally found her. "Dorthy this is Hal. He's going to be teaching as of this moment forward." Mocha said as Dorthy looked back and stared at Hal. "Mocha! Chef is back!"

"I know... Go and introduce yourself to Hal." Mocha said and Dorthy slid off of Chef and walked over to the blond male. "Hello!" Dorthy said as Mocha walked over to see what was Chef making. "Looks good..." Mocha said with a smile. Meanwhile Dorthy stared at Hal for a while. "... When do we start?" Dorthy asked a little shyly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal just shot a glare to Mocha "And I have no patience for you pretending this is a normal city and we're normal people." he responded to her, it was in that moment he decided that she wasn't worth it anymore. She was not fit for greater things in this world, and he would live her to a menial average life that she would be destined to. He looked to Dorthy, and pat her on the head "We start now child... I left you some books in your room. You will start with the Chemistry one. Simply read it, I don't expect you to just understand it all either, we will discuss what you've read... understood?" he asked her, he didn't assign anything in particular, he just wanted her to read ANYTHING, and he would help her understand it afterwards.

Kraven melodramatically pointed at Mocha "Yeah Cocoa! DO YOU want an explosive cookie!?" he asked rather loudly before he fell to the ground again, seemingly out of nowhere. He rolled around on the floor for a bit before looking back up at Cathy "I'm bored again..." he muttered "Hey Cathy what's that word for when you're holding an object in a menacing manner to scare someone...? I think there's a word for that, yeah?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Mocha Deren

"And that's why Hal is an asshole hence of what was written in the scrolls. Not like it matters.  Have you ever thought that maybe the reason WHY I approach the things the way that I do is because that is my way to keep myself in check. Or do you want me to act insane? Wait... Don't answer that. I don't care." Mocha said to the ceiling, before looking over at Hal and Dorthy. "And now it's time for me to take my leave..." Mocha said as she left. "I got something better Kraven. Why don't make pie bombs? That way it's funny when you throw it in their face." Mocha said in a dead tone. "Now leave me alone... I'm... In an awful mood... Just go back to your sack of Potatoes while the Mistress laughs at you." Mocha said as she left.

Dorthy looked over to Mocha as she left and was very confused. "What did she mean?" Dorthy asked since Mocha was never that mean spirited before. Or maybe she always was, she just hid it. Maybe there was a purpose for her to try to look at life like it was normal. Maybe it kept this side at bay? It didn't matter now she supposed. "Oh okay..." Dorthy said as she went to her room to get the book. She opened it up and began to read it. She was already bored, and hated this book. She didn't even understand half of the words they were talking about it.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:44 am

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine was too busy scowling at Mocha for what she said to Kraven to notice the questions that the man was asking. She got off of Kraven and slapped Mocha, hard. Except this translated to the real world as the sack of potatoes just falling off of Kraven's shoulders.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO THE TOTALLY AWESOME EMPEROR KRAVEYKINS THAT WAY?!"

She shrieked, looking from the doctor to Kraven.

"Father, do not let her disrespect you this way! I say we blow her up and bring her back, then decapitate her! Can we kill her pretty pretty please~? For her insolence?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:27 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal blinked at Mocha for a moment, staring at her before he grimaced "I have my way of doing things, you have yours... I haven't insulted your way of doing things, I mere told you that I like my way better." he told her, turning his back on her. He didn't wish to speak to her any more than that. He let out a sigh before he decided to walk to Dorthy's room, he knocked on the door "I am entering the room princess..." he told her before doing just as he said. He got on a knee and glared at her, though this was his default expression anyways "You seem to be having difficulty with the book..."

Kraven laughed like a maniac as Catherine slapped Mocha "You show her Catherine! Give her the right for!" he got back on his two feet as he looked back up to the Mistress. He looked to Catherine, then the mistress, then to Catherine, then to the Mistress "Cathy... this is The Mistress. She has big breasts like yours except they're bigger. So far that's all I remember because my head isn't doing too well... who was that blonde-lady again?" he asked referring to Mocha, he honestly forgot who she was.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am

The Mistress

The Mistress turned to the sack of potatoes.
"Hello!" she said, with a giggle. "I control Kraven's soul! Tee Hee!" she kept watching what was going on.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"I HAVE CREATED FOOD FOR THOSE WHO WANT FOOOOOOOOD!" Chef yelled, as he had plated the food, and waited for those who wanted some to take it.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 7 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:55 am

Mocha Deren

"Stop lying you figment of imagination. Your not worth my time." Mocha yelled back at Hal before she left and went into her room. But even being in here was too much for her. She couldn't take it. So she decided to do the only logical thing to do. Destroy the place, she didn't belong here anyway. So there would be noises of crashes, and ripping. She was tired, but didn't want to talk to anyone... She was alone... Like everyone wanted her to be. At least that's what she thought. Mocha is all alone, and all she wanted to do was just die. Kraven had gone mad, and there was nothing she can do. Dorthy was off in her studies, Matthias had Justus back, and Chef was doing the cooking, and by God she wasn't going to talk to ANYONE in Black Dragon... Except maybe Robin... But she was too caught up in doing her job, or at least trying. This was a mistake... She was a mistake... She wasn't supposed to be alive... Things in her room began to float all around her when she thought about this. Like it was acting like a sort of barrier.

Dorthy looked up at Hal with fright. "It's okay... I just don't know most of the words... It's hard..." Dorthy said as she stared back down at the book. She looked very sad that most of this stuff she didn't get at all. She understood the periodic table, or at least was trying to memorize it. She sighed and looked up at Hal. "Am I stupid?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:16 am

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine held on to Kraven's arm tightly as he introduced her to the Mistress. She was intimidated by those boobs... She didn't like having boob competition, especially when this lady's rack was obviously more glorious than hers. The pinkette pouted and squeezed Kraven's arm as the Mistress approached and said hi...

"Hi there, I'm Cath-"

Then she said the thing. Did she just say she controlled Kraven's soul? No way. NO WAY did she just say that.

Oh I think she did, you should beat her up, except you shouldn't cause those boobs are too magnificent and would probably swallow you too...

She thought, scowling at the lady that stood before her.

"Well...I control his..."

Say something awesome! Say PENIS!

"Happiness!"

Close enough. Tee hee. Hapenis. Nailed it.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal let out a sigh "There is no such thing as stupidity..." unless you were red headed, had piercings, and had an unhealthy obsession with baseball. The man clenched his fists "People are just enlightened in certain areas and unenlightened in others... my job is to make you as enlightened in as many areas as possible. Simple as that." he told her rather bluntly. So he decided to perhaps help with things "You know Biology right... for some doctoral knowledge no doubt... how about we start with the chemistry of the human body? What the human body is made out of..." he told her, that would be an easier way to start.

Kraven nodded to himself "Yes good to see that you two are getting along! Oh Cathy don't be shy to her! She knows Chopnese!" Kraven once again did a good job at making sense. Yes, making sense was good. Then Chef said food, food was good "Oh great food! Catherine and I are hungry!" he called out, though he was physically too lazy to approach Chef. He looked back to Catherine, then Mistress, then Catherine again "You know what's cool? crossword puzzles!" Kraven then pulled out an old crossword puzzle from a newspaper dated 2012, more than a decade old. He then began to stare aggressively at it "What's a two letter word for 'no'...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:51 am

The Mistress

"I invented Chopense." she said, "HIYA!" she sliced a table in half. "Oops...that table could support a double reverse cowboy! Hal and I checked..." she giggled. "Oopies!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:03 am

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine just sort of stayed beside Kraven, intimidated by the Mistress and scared that she'd try some of that Chopnese on her...

"But she's so scary..."

She whispered to Kraven after he told her to not be shy..That was a bit difficult. Then there was the mention of food and she seemed as excited as Kraven.

"Yay food! Does it explode~?"

She sounded pretty cheerful, but kept glancing at the Mistress...double reverse cowboy...She needed to make sure she wouldn't be trying any of that on Kraven...

Precioussssss...

She thought, looking from the Mistress to Kraven...then she just went back to smiling as Kraven brought out a crossword puzzle.

"Um..."

Cathy wasn't too good at crossword puzzles, or any other puzzles either, really.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next