Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:10 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

As Mocha walked with Robin, she heard Kraven shouting, and Ryder cursing. Catherine was back? Huh? She will check on Ryder later. "Excuse me... I have to see this..." Mocha said as she crept along and listened the the room. Sounds like Kraven was very happy, but something didn't add up, so Mocha cracked open the door slowly, and saw Kraven... Hugging a sack of potatoes that was wearing a wig. '... Normally I should be freaking out, but... This is normal... I think...' Mocha thought to herself as she backed away from the door. She felt... Bad for him... He was trying to replace Catherine, but at the same time she didn't want to go in there. Maybe she should talk to him more, and do... Whatever 'fun' thing he wanted to do as long as it didn't kill her. She then heard explosions from the outside, whatever was happening out there... She hoped that whatever was happening that Justus was taking care of it.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:16 am

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito and Totally NOT Sack of Potatoes

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine giggled at Kraven's excitement, clapping her hands as he guaranteed lots of death and blood. Death and blood were cool, she liked them.

"You seem to have been pretty busy while I was gone~!"

She chirped clapping again as he started rolling on the floor and continued laughing. His laughter was super sexy. WHAT? Yeah, she said that. Except she didn't cause she only thought it.

"Oh you have to show me all of this, Kravey! And I promise I'll stay with you forever Father~"

She twirled her oversized syringe, which she was supposed to have broken a few arcs back...but fuck logic, she could still have her syringe now! Being the NOT sack of potatoes she was, Cathy noticed Mocha coming into the room, and waved

"Heyyy Mocha! Miss me?"

Of course, Mocha wouldn't hear this...or see it...but imaginary Cathy didn't know that, and neither did Kraven.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Contrary to Hal's claims--no. He didn't like the kicking better. Not at all. Now his neck had a big crick in it--on the kinda-bright side, though, it was just another drop in the ocean compared to everything else he'd been through that day. Was he actually starting to get used to this? That...probably wasn't a good thing. He paused for a moment, having realized that getting even more vocally angry than he already was wasn't going to get him anywhere, and he tried to speak in a more level voice--though there was still an obvious undertone of irritation to it.
"Stop...seriously. Is this really all that you're here to do...? Or do you actually have something important to say? If not, then just get out..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:33 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven stopped rolling and just smiled at Cathy as she told him she would stay with him "Really!? THAT'S GREAT! YEEEAAAH! BWAHAHAHAH!" the man jumped back up on his feet. He was so incredibly happy to have Cathy back so that was good "THISWILLBEGREAT!WESHOULDHANGSOMEPEOPLEINCELEBRATION!YEAHYEAHYEAH!" and then Cathy waved to Mocha. The man suddenly stopped freaking out, his eyes widened, the man slowly turned to Mocha "Hey... aren't you going to say hello to Catherine Mocha...? Huh... aren't yah!?" Kraven suddenly grabbed Catherine and swooped her off her feat "WE WILL BE INVINCIBLE NOW THAT WE HAVE CATHY! IT'S ALL PERFECT NOW! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kraven was very happy tonight.

Hal just enjoyed seeing Ryder in pain, it really made him happy when he saw a gutless worm squirming at his feet in pain "Heheh...-" and then Ryder said things. Hal immediately snapped Ryder on the forehead in the most annoying way possible "Shuddup... you piece of shit..." the man muttered "I'm here because I want to... and you're nothing but a beaten man... and I'll make sure you're put out of your misery when everyone else is dead. No... I think I'll kill Jo in front of you THEN kill you...! That woman doesn't know it but I have a legacy to sort out with her... might as well prove who the better is..." the man then heard Kraven go on ranting and talking to 'Cathy'. He was pretty sure Cathy was dead, but the man was mad anyways "I don't care if Kraven wants you left alive... he won't know the difference if I put a red wig on a sack of potatoes..." and that was meant as a joke, neither did Hal know that he was very very sadly correct.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:38 am

Mocha Deren

"H-huh? Oh Kraven I... Huh?" Mocha said and when Kraven ran over with the sac and pretty much shoved it in her face, she did her best to grin. "O-oh yes! Hello Catherine! With you around will be the ultimate team of... Pancakes, and blood..." MOcha said and did a little 'whoop-whoop', but only for the sake of Kraven. He was... Yeah she had to keep a close eye on him. "It's... So good to see you Catherine..." Mocha said as she hugged the sack, which was weird, but again... For Kraven's sake. "I'm going to check up on... Everyone in the base! You know! Since... I am in charge of staff! Better go and dish out the pain of being in charge of them." Mocha said, in her little attempt to get away and check on Ryder. She did not like what she was hearing, and come to think of it... She kind of heard Hal, and she needed to meet him anyway, and set the rules that she had yet to come up with.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Oh this is exciting." she was, eating popcorn from you don't need to know it's the god damn Mistress! "Heh, looks like this is going to test Kraven's mettle." she said, as she nommed.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:47 am

Catherine Repzalina

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 6 B951d94e-bea6-4fa2-9015-c4a5fe28d43d_zps3e15e272

Catherine squealed happily at the idea of hanging people

"Oh yes yes~! Hanging people would just be so...refreshing!"

She looked upset for a moment as Mocha didn't greet her...but then Kraven taught her some manners so everything was okay! She smiled and hugged Mocha back

"Pancakes and blood, yeah! We can kill people OVER pancakes! Or squash people into pancakes! Or eat pancakes THEN kill people! So many possibilities~!"

She confirmed, yes it was fun being back.

"Toodles~"

She waved as Mocha left to look after the others, then squealed happily again as Kraven picked her up and announced once more how great things would be with her around.

"Oh yes, nothing can stop us now, Father~! First No Man's Land, then THE WORLD!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven smiled softly as Mocha greeted Catherine "That's more like it!" he was pretty happy too, they all got to see each other again! Then Catherine said first No Man's Land, then the world! It was like he always wanted, except "Well... about that Cathy... we already own No Man's Land! The world is coming up next! BWAHAHAHAHAH! WEALREADYGOTRYDER! ANDTHENWEGETTHEOTHERONE! THEN... then the world will be devastated... destroyed... ruined... then... and only then... can the world be fixed..." he started to act less erratic for a moment, calming down. Then he looked back at Cathy, he tossed her up then caught her again "BWAHAHAHAHA! IGOTANIDEA! WE SHOULD TURN ALL OF THE COWBOYS INTO ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES! BEEFY OWEEFY AWAAAAAY! BWAHAHAHAHA!" and then Kraven got just as erratic and mad as he usually was.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 am

Catherine Repzalina

"Wait a second...You mean...?"

Kraven had conquered No Man's Land? NO WAY! She had NOT been expecting that, even as a figment of Kraven's imagination. She grinned and clapped her hands, this was too good to be true.

"Yay! World domination~!"

She cheered as she was tossed into the air then caught. Then the cowboy idea came and, naturally, she thought it sounded like an amazing idea!

"That is probably the best thing ever! Other than world domination and blood, of course."

She put her hands on Kraven's shoulders, looking at him seriously, but with a mischievous smile on her lips

"Where do we find these cowboys?! Time to make roast beef sandwiches, Kravey!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven's smile to Cathy grew as Cathy celebrated the conquest of the city and the upcoming world domination "Yeah! WORLD DOMINATION! BWAHAHAHA!" the man hugged Catherine tightly again and kissed her, he was so happy! He didn't know where to find cowboys to make into roast beef sandwiches but he would eventually to make Cathy happy "BWAHAHAHA! You know what we should do!? We should should should... uh... EVERYONE IN THIS BASE MUST NOW HAVE A NAME THAT STARTS WITH C OR K! IF YOU DON'T YOU DIE! BWAHAHAHA!" yeah that was about right "THE WORLD WILL BE OURS AND EVERYONE'S NAMES WILL START WITH ONE OR TWO LETTERS! I DECREE AS EMPEROR OF STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder could clearly hear Kraven's rantings from where they were--and yet, he ignored them. He was practiced in the art of ignoring Kraven's rantings--from the many occasions in which Kraven's speeches had devolved into complete gibberish. Either way, Ryder's attention was focused on Hal right now--he'd been further distracted from Kraven's joyous shouting by the flick on the forehead--which had just been downright annoying.
"And what, you think that you can beat Jo so easily? Man, you're just underestimating people all over the place, aren't you...Somebody's got an ego issue..." He paused for a moment, wondering exactly what bone Hal had to pick with Jo...and then he heard the thing about the sack of potatoes. He paused for a moment, thinking, then spoke, after the pause. "You know, as much as I hate to agree with an asshole like you...you're probably right on the potato sack thing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 am

Catherine Repzalina

Cathy seemed to forget about the cowboy roast beef sandwiches quick enough when no cowboys were readily available. She went pink as Kraven kissed her, and grinned even wider. She was still madly in love with that particular manic individual. AND THAT NAME SUGGESTION. That was good. She liked that.

"KRYDER! AND AND AND...Cmocha? That sounds stupid...give Mocha a new name! Cocha! And and and...who else is alive??"

She asked, realizing that she really didn't know who else was still around at this point other than Mocha, Ryder and Kraven. She hugged Kraven tightly as he continued to bellow like the madman that he was, she loved it.

"Oh it's EMPEROR Kraven now? I think I like that~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal decided to continue beating up Ryder, though he found it daunting to tune out Kraven's rantings "Oh I know I can beat her... there's only one woman in the world capable of anything in the world... and she just happens to be the greatest human being in the world... a goddess among men... as for other women... they are mere pawns to be used, and have no use to me." he told Ryder coldly before he took out his combat knife, he was a trained soldier after all, he always had a knife and a pistol on him "Speaking of pawns..." the man looked down on Ryder. He kept his knife at Ryder's throat "That raving lunatic is making it so obvious how idiotic he is... he'll ruin the plan... the fool! It will be obvious that Black Dragon is using him and even our rank and file cannon fodder will notice... this just isn't good... not good at all..." Hal closed the door shut to try and tune out Kraven further. However, you could still hear the man's rantings with the door closed. Cue a very amusing annoyed expression from Hal "..." the man let out a sigh before he moved to the intercom in Kraven's room, turning it on. He then grabbed Ryder and began to lightly slash his chest with the knife, moving it around to make it as painful as he could possibly make it "Say hello to your friends little boy~" Hal spoke, making sure the whole base heard him, most importantly Vulture Team "I'm sure your friends can hear you now!"

Kraven kept Catherine in his arms and hugged her tightly, he felt so warm when he was with this woman, and totally not because the sack of potatoes may have been irradiated. He kissed Catherine on the cheek again "Who cares who is alive!? We can make up new names for the dead people too! They're just as important if not more important! Bwahahah!" soon there would be a Cangsta Pimp, and Cavian Orderly, and Claus- oh wait that guy's name already starts with a C! Kraven kept smiling at Catherine, looking right at her, he only nodded as she spoke to him about the emperor title, he was too focused at staring at her in marvel to really come up with a way to reply to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 am

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine smiled and nodded energetically

"Dead people are totes cool~! Cakuryo, Khannibal with a silent H, K..."

She agreed, snuggling into Kraven's chest when she ran out of people to list...she had a pretty terrible memory. Especially now that she was dead. She then lifted her syringe and grinned

"So do your minions have unnecessary clothing? You know how important unnecessary accessories are!"

She asked, poking Kraven's cheek and looking up approvingly at his unnecessary hat and cape.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:33 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder took the beatings like a real pro, still not showing much of a reaction anymore--maybe he was just getting used to getting punched. He took a moment to quietly recover as he listened to Hal speak, before he replied,
"And that's your boss, right...? Whatever...it's--" He cut himself off when he felt the distinctive chill of Hal's blade against his neck. Where had that come from...?! But then, the knife just as quickly left, and Ryder heard the door shutting. Oh. That probably wasn't a good sign.
He decided that maybe he should try to get up, maybe flail around a little bit when Hal came close enough--he really had no idea what to do. Being blind sucked--and on top of that, he was beginning to feel like he had a fever for some reason...it was the oddest sensation, and he really didn't feel sick otherwise! Maybe he was just imagining it--maybe--
Ryder was suddenly tugged out of his musings--as Hal literally pulled him over to--something. He didn't really have time to try to figure out exactly what was happening, because before he could so much as say a word, he could feel Hal's knife slashing into his chest.

"Gagh--!" Ryder yelped both because he was taken off guard--but also because it hurt like a bitch. And Hal just kept doing it again, and again...It took him a moment to think past the pain and realize that Hal was telling him to talk to his team? Where were they even? Whatever, if he could talk to them, then he was warning them--! "J-JO! EVERYONE!" he called into the intercom--trying his best to keep his composure and speak clearly--though his voice was strained, punctuated every now and then by a pained grunt, thanks to all of the knife-slashing going on on his torso. "I know that you're all here for me--b-but you need to GO! They're just using me to lure you in--! Don't fall into their trap--you--you have to go! J--Just forget about me for now!" Ryder attempted to struggle against Hal, but in all honesty, he was so battered and beat up that his effort was pretty pathetic. "D-Don't get yourselves killed over me! Just get out of here--!" He knew that he'd shown confidence in them before--but that was back when he'd had no way to contact them. If he had a way to tell them to get the hell out of danger, then of course he was going to tell them to go--!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:54 am

Mocha Cocha Deren

Mocha shook her head as she left. Honestly she had no idea what Kraven and 'Catherine' were talking about, but she went on her merry way. "Hal?" she asked when she stepped into Kraven's room. She stared at him for a moment. "What were you doing-" Mocha began to ask until she heard Ryder yelling for her friends. "So his friends are here..." Mocha said and didn't word it, but she was thinking 'Thank God', and looked at Ryder himself and then at Hal, then back to Ryder. "Bored were we?" Mocha asked with a very angry expression as she walked over to Ryder. "Get out, and turn that thing off." she ordered, she had to fix up Ryder as best as she could. Prisoner or not he had wounds that needed to be taken care of.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal only grinned more as he heard Ryder's words, the pain in his voice, and even the very words he spoke to his allies. The very fact that he was telling them to leave would only make the inevitable all the more sweet. If anything this would make them hurry to their demise, this would speed up the process. And then Mocha walked in to spoil the fun "..." he raised an eyebrow to her, then turned off the intercom as ordered. Of course, before handing Ryder to Mocha, he kneed the man in the gut as hard as he could, one last parting gift. He then tossed Ryder to the woman "If you want the trash you can have it ma'am..." he responded to her in a rather polite way despite his words being rude. He wiped his hands before just looking at Ryder with an expression of disgust "He is merely hear as bait to draw in the others and nothing more... I honestly have no idea why Kraven wants this piece of shit alive..."

Kraven hugged Catherine tightly for awhile before she got her syringe "Yes! The names are already better! Mocha's name can be Cocoa! Cocoa is cooler than Mocha anyways!" he responded to Catherine rather energetically. She started poking his cheek, which the man found refreshing, no one had poked him in so long! And she asked about the clothing, yeah "For sure! Everyone has to wear stupid uniforms! Heck! Justus has an entire army that is pointlessly and unnecessarily armed with swords and shields instead of guns! It is PERFECT! DIDYOUKNOWABOUTTHAT!? THEYROSEFROMTHEDEADBECAUSEISAIDSO! BECAUSEISAYSO! SONOONEIWANTALIVECANDIENOW! YEAHYEAHYEAH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Mocha Deren

Kraven's Appointed Name: Cocoa

"Thank you." Mocha said when Hal complied, but then frowned when she saw Hal knee Ryder in the gut. "That wasn't needed." Mocha said as she walked over to Ryder to look him over. Her touched were gentle as she examined the wounds on his body. As she was doing this, she quirked an eyebrow at Hal when he asked why Kraven was so fond of Ryder. "I'm not sure... Probably it was during the time that they first fought, and Kraven was in a wheel chair. Since then... The man's had a massive boy crush on the red head." Mocha said as she reached down for her medical bag only to realize that it was in another room. "Damn it..." Mocha said, old habits died hard. Since Jade died she didn't carry it with her as much. It was... Unsettling for her. "So... Your going to be teaching Dorthy with me I hear. What are you planning on teaching her?" Mocha asked as she got out a piece of cloth and began to wipe away the blood, and sweat.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

The knee to the gut quite literally bashed the wind out of Ryder's lungs, making him double over and sending him into a veritable coughing fit. Still, he was kinda glad that Mocha had stepped in--kinda not glad that he couldn't try to warn the Vultures off anymore, but hey--this was better than getting all slashed up for no reason. As Hal shoved him away, he nearly fell over--his entire body was just extremely weak from all of the beating it'd taken that day. Even as Mocha was looking him over, he had to actually exert a fair amount of effort just to keep his legs from shaking just from the effort of standing on his own. He already knew that he probably had broken bones from the beatdown that Pugsy had given him--not to mention the innumerable bruises, bumps, and cuts all over his body--and then, there were those completely unnecessary burns--wait. Burns? No. It was just one burn--right? The one in his ear. Then why did--
It was strange...Mocha's touch felt hot. Not hot like comforting soothing warmth--hot like uncomfortable hot. Hot like 'ow that kinda burns a bit' hot. But...why? And on top of all of that, he could feel a strange sort of...pressure coming in towards his mind. It was...odd. Really odd. And annoying. And...a bit unnerving. He could tell that if this feeling went on for very much longer, it might become a bit overwhelming...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Mocha Deren

"Hmm... You seem to have a fever..." Mocha said as she lead Ryder back to the bed, and had him lay down. Her hands went on his head to brush back the hair. "Alright... Looks like you were burned as well..." MOcha said as her hands left his skin. She looked around to see if any of these rooms had first aid kits. She expected PALADIN to have them hidden in different rooms, some were obviously like the bathroom and kitchen, for bedrooms though she didn't know, but she just had to find it. She needed a wet down on his head, and she needed to strip him to address the wounds. Ointment for the burns, alcohol for the cuts, then bandages, and then finally she wanted Ryder to take medication to fight whatever he had. It was probably an infection that festered up when he was down in the cellar or probably in the battle field. Simple right? So MOcha began to search along with trying to hear Hal's answer, it was he standing there like an idiot?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:39 am

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine looked delighted as Kraven informed her of the whole army of unnecessary weapons and stuff, as well as the bringing back from the dead.

"NO WAY!"

She smiled and clapped excitedly, this was pretty awesome.

"So now I can stay with you forever and ever and never ever die~?"

She asked hopefully, looking up at Kraven with adoring eyes, he was so cool.

"Also, can I have a pet zombie, since you're making so many of them? And can he be wearing logical things so we can shoot him all the time, but since you're so powerful and cool, he won't actually die riiiight?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:47 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Hal looked at Ryder and Mocha, he had kept a close eye on the two the entire time. He disgusted them both, but he kept his disgust for Mocha hidden, he was working with her after all. Just because you didn't like someone doesn't mean you can't work with them. Hal always spoke that like it was his mantra and Mocha was no different. The man simply nodded to Mocha about the Dorthy question "Indeed... I look forward to that. It has become all too common these days for my talents of violence to be called upon... I look forward to teaching someone my more civilized knowledge... knowledge that could do good in the world rather than take lives. As for what I'll start teaching her... I believe it would be fine to start with Psychology, Ethics, Philosophy, Political Science, Chemistry... yes those will do... I already left some books in her room." he answered her in quite the dignified manner,s sounding like a butler.

Kraven suddenly bust out laughing again "YEAH! BWAHAHAH! NO ONE WILL EVER DIE AGAIN! YOU'RE ALIVE! THEY'RE ALIVE! EVERYONE I WANT ALIVE IS ALIVE! I CAN EVEN KILL PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR FUN NOW! BWAHAHAAH! IT WILL BE GREAT! WE WILL HAVE FUN TIMES AHEAD OF US CATHERINE!" he spoke loud and boisterously to Catherine as he hugged her tightly "IN MY NEW EMPIRE EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO WEAR TURTLES AS SILLY HATS! AND AND AND TWO EYEPATCHES! ONE FOR EACH EYE! IT WILL BE PERFECT! A UTOPIA! DID I MENTION I LIKED GUNS!?" The floor suddenly rumbled, probably from the fights breaking out on the lower floors "OOOOH! I LOVED THAT! THAT WAS COOL! WHO'S FIGHTING WHO!? WHO'S SHOOTING WHO!? WHO'S DEAD!? WHY ARE THEY DEAD!? THIS IS EXCITING! DIE FOR ME YOU MORONS! DIE FOR ME SOME MORE!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:57 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Okay--something was wrong. Something was very wrong here. As Mocha's touch left him, Ryder fumbled his way through the room, finding the bed again and sitting down on it, putting his elbows onto his knees and his head in his hands. His head was pounding now--and even his own hands felt hot to the touch. He didn't know what was going on...and then, as Mocha left the room to go look for first-aid kits--he knew that she was leaving. But--he couldn't see her...? How did he know...?! He--didn't even know how he knew. It was as if...he could...sense her leaving the room? Just the thought of that threw his mind for another loop. His headache was only made worse. He felt as if a new kind of presence was entering his mind--a new kind of sense. Something that was shoving its way into his consciousness, pushing aside everything else to make room, and it was downright becoming overwhelming. This hadn't been happening up until a little while ago...it was so sudden...what could have--
And then he remembered the syringe.

"Y-You...you didn't...just take blood from me...did you...?" Ryder choked out at Hal, not moving his position as he sat there.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 am

Catherine Repzalina

Catherine just hugged Kraven tighter as he burst out with his loud speeches and stuff. She smiled at him and her eyes sparkled as turtle hats were mentioned

"OH MY GOD YES! Turtle hats are the bestest~!"

She chirped, then the fighting was mentioned. Fighting meant blood! That was good.

"Oh oh oh can we go see the fight? Can you take me on your shoulders to go see the death like we always did~?"

She didn't seem to find it weird at all that Kraven was raving manically about how alive people were just moments before, or how much fun he would have killing and re-killing everyone, this was all normal to her at this point.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:28 am

Mocha Deren

"Ah-HA! I found it." Mocha said as she took out a first aid kit. She knew it was around here somewhere! She went over to the bed, listening to Hal as she placed an ointment on Ryder's burns. "That's sounds like a good list there. She knows a bit on History, but not much. She of course knows Math, English, She has had a head start with science, or at least biology about the human body. If you have any questions about where her level is just ask. Also when your teaching her, what I found what works is if you make it into a rhyme or you present it in a story. She remembers better that way." Mocha said as she took out a swab and dipped it in alcohol. "... Inject him? What did you inject him with?" Mocha asked as she turned over to him. If it was poison she had to act fast. Her heart raced as she went to check on Ryder. She quickly gave him a wet towel on his head that was cool. She went through the med kit looking for some anti-venom.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next