Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:28 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent just sort of stood there for a moment--kind of stunned. There was even the lightest hint of pink on his cheeks--and for once in his life, he didn't know how to react. His analytic mind couldn't handle a sudden emotional act like this, and he was struggling to grasp exactly what it meant. After a moment, he snapped himself out of his stupor, opening his mouth as if to speak, but not finding the words to say. He had to pause again to think, but at last he spoke, gently intertwining his hand with one of Kat's hands.
"Yes--that's that, I suppose. I'll...do my best for you, Katherine. I'll promise you that."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Ah, yes, of course!" Justus said, turning to face Kraven as the man spoke to him. It was probably a good idea to meet the people he was working with. There were a lot of people here that he really didn't know... "Alright! Heed me, all!" Justus said, addressing the rest of the people in the room, namely the ones he hadn't met before. "I am known as Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII! Otherwise known as the Knight of Azure Flames! However, to make it easier on you all, you may simply call me Justus. It will be an honor working for our kingdom together with you all!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 DorthyYoung4

"Oh? Your eyes are sore? That is not good... Do you want me to get anything? I know where Mocha keeps the pain meds!" Dorthy said, wanting to help her friend get better. She got off the bed, and smiled at him, though he wouldn't be able to see it. "And I can help you take them! I will get water too!" Dorthy said as she clapped her hands together.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:10 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder seemed a bit surprised at first, but then gave Dorthy a gentle smile. She was just so eager to help...it was really nice of her.
"That would actually be really nice. Do you think that you could do that for me?"
Knowing that Dorthy at least would be nice to him was the one bright side of this situation he was in right now. He knew that Pugsy held nothing against him, but he also knew that Pugsy was going to have to stick to his act--so really Ryder knew that his one beacon of kindness around there was most likely going to be Dorthy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Yay! I am helping!" Dorthy said as she scuffled out of the door, and ran past Hal and everyone else. Like a bullet she was! She went into Mocha's room, and black woman giving her an odd look at first before she took her meds and ran. Now all she needed to find was water. The meds in the bottle went Shhhhck! Shhhck! as she ran to get water. She found the bathroom, took the cup, filled it up and walked carefully with it as she went back inside the room. In record timing too! "I got it! I got the meds! And I got the water! Whoops! Spill..." Dorthy said as she went over the spilled water, and waited to give Ryder what he needed. "How much do you want?" she asked as she spilled the entire bottle of meds on the bed.

"My daddy may be dead... But I will be a big girl and help achieve his dream! I am Dorthy Fentom! My father was Jade Fentom, and my mother was Catherine! I'm now living with my nurse Mocha, her friend Matt, and teacher Kraven! They're my family and I won't let them down!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:55 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias nodded quickly as he heard Justus' words, smiling and trying to calm down. He was still so shocked that the other was alive that he sort of just stood there for a while, spacing off, before Kraven handed him the paper. He blinked down at it a moment before holding it at arms length, almost as if he expected it to explode. But... wait, this was information he actually needed. Hopefully it wouldn't do that. He switched his attention back to Kraven as he began speaking though, listening carefully and glancing back and forth between the man and the paper he held. Four people he didn't know...? Well... He frowned slightly as he recognized one of the names, looking away again as he shook his head. "I understand. I'll assess their strengths then give them assignments," he replied, looking over the list again before he lifted his head. He could tell just by looking around the room that Robin wasn't around... which helped him relax. "Jun, Meili, Kat? I need to see you three as soon as possible," he called loudly, unsure of who was who just yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin slowly nodded, his muscles relaxing despite the stinging of his wound as she finished up wrapping it. And as she finally put on pants, he only relaxed more, much more comfortable now that she was dressed. "Thanks..." he murmured, before blushing and looking at the ceiling awkwardly. "And... well... See... it's not a real mouse. It's a camera..." he explained, his hand lifting to the mouse that had huddled on his shoulder. As he lifted it down and flipped it on its back, one could see the fine seams where the body could be opened up and the mechanics repaired. "So when I heard you looking for a knife, I wanted to save it... These are expensive." Of course, he was trying to avoid having to explain why the mouse was in her room to begin with. That would just be awkward. But as she introduced herself, he gave a faint smile, one of his hands moving up to brush a lock of hair behind his ear. "My name is Robin. It's nice to meet you, Mocha."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven grinned to Matt as he accepted his own work, him and Justus would do what they needed to do, he knew it. The man then walked over to a fancy chair in a corner of the room, then dragged it to the literal center of the room. He then calmly sat in that chair, crossing his legs too as he stared at the door that served as the portal between the 4th and 5th floors "Now to just wait~" the man lightly sing, it seemed like he was waiting for something, or someone.

Hal shrugged, he had expected some more information, but instead he was left confused in a vortex of chaos. The man just let out a "Meh.." and decided to walk over to Kraven's room, where the man was SURE Ryder would be kept at. And what do you know? He was! Hal applauded his own psychoanalysis techniques for a moment before entering the room. He brushed Dorthy aside "Excuse me little person." he spoke as he approached Ryder. The man fixed the cuffs of his outfit before punching Ryder in the face "Hello there good sir, would you care for some food?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder heard the clacking of the pills in the bottle as Dorthy returned, and could have sworn that it sounded like the little girl poured all of the pills out onto the bed.
"I think that just one'll do--" It was at that moment that he heard Hal come inside and speak to Dorthy. He felt like he recognized that voice, but really couldn't put his finger on it...
And then suddenly his face was introduced to Hal's fist. The surprise blow made him fall over backwards onto the bed, raising a hand to hold the part of his face that got punched as he protested angrily,
"God DAMMIT! As if I wasn't beat up enough already--! You know what--yes! I would very much like some goddamn food! I'm starving and sore and blind, and YES, I'd like some food, thank you very much!" He sat back up again, grumbling under his breath, his mood thoroughly spoiled by Hal's entrance into the room.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Okay! Say A-HEY!" Dorthy yelled at Hal when he brushed her aside and punched Ryder in the face. What a jerk! When Ryder began to yell however Dorthy shook. She always hated yelling. It brought back horrible memories for her. Her friend Ryder seemed to be at the end of his rope, and it was p to someone to help him! Maybe he won't be mad anymore! This calls for super Dorthy action. She took a few steps back and then ran at Hal, latching onto his back. "ROAR! I DO NOT LIKE PUNCHES IN THE FACE! AND I AM PLAYING MOMMY WITH RYDER!" Dorthy said as she was latched onto him like a leech.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:50 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal smiled to Ryder "Ah! Very well then! Food shall be gotten post-haste!" he replied, seemingly ignoring Ryder's distaste in his words. He also didn't even seem to notice Dorthy, that was, until it was time to get Ryder food. While before he didn't even seem to notice her, now he grabbed Dorthy by her back and ripped her off him, holding him in front of her "Little person, please be courteous and get our guest some food! Guests must always have food!" he told Dorthy before dropping her. Then the man approached Ryder, getting closer "I do have a message for my old compatriot Josephine... please deliver her this message once she rescues you!" he said handing Ryder a letter "Now... I believe that is all I had to do... yes, very likely so... I do like to avoid simpletons as much as possible..."

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun waited on what to do. Just what was it that he was needed for? He felt himself tense up and nervous. Was it going to be a dangerous one? Was he going to be killed here right on the spot? Jun wondered what it was going to be when he heard his name being called. He was at first confused who it was but decided to go there. When he arrived where Matthias was, he bowed and wrote on his notepad. "Hello there. My name is Jun Satoshi. Nice to meet you!"

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"It's nice to meet you Robin. So it was an expensive camera. I see why you wouldn't... Wait... So that mouse has a camera... And it came into my room?... How LONG was it there?" Mocha asked with her hands finally on her hips. Her eyebrow was raised, before she in the corner of her eye Dorthy going to get her pills, and then left without a single word. "... Huh..." Mocha said before giving her attention back to Robin. She walked over to pick up her gun, and take the knife out of the door. He had to pick his words VERY carefully.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Dorthy Fentom

Dorthy was knocking on Hal's shoulder until she was ripped off. She stared at him wide eyed. "Um... Okay..." Dorthy said as she was dropped onto the floor. She looked back at Ryder and then at Hal. He was just ignoring her! Maybe Super Dorthy Action had to wait. She did grab a pill though and gave it to Ryder. "Water is on the dresser..." Dorthy said as she walked off to get food. She heard a familiar noise of cooking and took in the smells. It reminded her of Joel actually... She sighed sadly when she opened the door of the kitchen and then,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She saw Joel right there. She saw him! "GHOST!" She yelled as she ran to get a frying pan.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat sighed. She rolled her eyes and nodded.
"I gotta go...thanks Vincent." she left his side and went to look to who to report to. She found Matt and went up to him, crossing her arms. "You need something bait?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Divider_guitar

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef turned to the voice of screaming. It was Dorothy. Funny...he wasn't expecting that. He went over and picked up the girl, placing her on his shoulder.
"Want to help?" he asked calmly, as he continued to cook.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Dorthy Fentom

Dorthy was shaking as she held the frying pan. She couldn't hit her best friend! Or... Former best friend! When Chef picked her up, she was as still as a board. She was still holding the frying pan. Okay... So what did she know about ghosts? They can't touch you! But... Chef was touching her, so was he a zombie? He didn't ask for brains! Or look all gross! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...." Dorthy screamed silently. She looked at Chef, and then at the meal that he wanted to her to help with. Then back and him, and then back at the meal. "Joel... Are you dead?" she asked while shaking like a leaf.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:00 am

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent nodded, then kind of trailed behind Kat back to the main room. He still had yet to receive his own orders, after all. As such, he stood near to the edge of the room, staying out of all of the conversations that were going on, waiting for somebody to call on him to do anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Once Justus was sure that he'd introduced himself as Kraven asked, he turned for a moment, seeing that Matthias was busy with talking to the people that he was in charge of. He really didn't want to interrupt...and he knew that he had to make his way to his post, anyway.
He began to make his way towards the door, giving Matthias a wave as he went, before heading down the stairs--on his way to the entrance.

"Farewell for now, everyone! If you need me, I'll be out by the entrance, with the troops!"

*Exit*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:32 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

Meili simply wrinkled her nose in mild distaste at the Mistress` response. Lord Xiaohan adored this woman. If he were around to hear her threaten his soldiers, he`d be... quite shaken, she imagined. She momentarily considered retorting - but the woman`s attention seemed to be pulled from her rather quickly. Seemingly disgruntled and somewhat disgusted by the thought of her men being talked down to in such a way - she was only brought back when she heard a male`s voice addressing her. She looked at the Mistress a final time - a tad confused at why the woman decided to call her here, before simply shrugging it off and heading in the voice`s direction.

She eventually reached Matthias - taking in his appearance and smiling to herself just a bit, and giving Kat and Jun a friendly nod as she approached the group. She couldn`t help but notice the absence of Robin - but decided not to think about it too much. "Yes sir...? Oh -- and... um, I-I`m Meili - pleasure to be working with you...?" She answered in a quiet tone, offering a weak salute. With four hands at once. Oopsies.   

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:43 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Don't seem to have much confidence in your own people, huh?" Ryder asked in response to Hal saying 'when' Jo saved him, not 'if.' "Yeah, whatever, I'll deliver the damn thing..." Ryder sighed, folding up the letter and shoving it into his pocket for later. He knew that Jo would succeed, anyway--she always did. And while it was agonizing that he couldn't help her out--he knew that she wouldn't give up, even up against the horrible odds that she was up against. And that...could be both a good thing or a bad thing, in this situation. He ignored Hal's insult, waving the man off. "If you want to avoid me, then go ahead and avoid me. Don't see why I'd wanna be around you, anyway."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Shion14Resize_zpsa5aefb0b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias waited patiently as the three he had called for gathered around, examining them all with a critical eye- though grimacing a bit at Kat. She sounded like she'd be wonderful to work with. He was quiet for a bit as he looked over them all, thinking. He had said he would judge their abilities- but they were all Black Dragon weren't they? Surely they were strong... "My name is Matthias. I've been charged with assigning you all your positions. You two-" here he pointed to Jun and Kat. "Go to the first floor. This will be your post. You're to guard it. And you, with the arms- third floor for you. I trust you all will guard your positions to the best of your abilities. Any questions?" He was being a bit colder than normal, if only because he didn't know these people- and really, he didn't know if he could trust them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:55 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Uh-oh. Slowly scooting back along the bed, Robin tried to back away from Mocha, until his back hit the wall on the other side of the bed and he was forced to stop backing up. He eyed Mocha with her knife and gun for a few seconds before swallowing roughly. "I was trying to scout out the floors and rooms. He was hardly there for any time before you noticed him- And I wasn't trying to spy or anything, I was trying to figure out if I knew you... I... you looked familiar..." he sputtered, cheeks staining red as his body tensed, ready to dive to the side should she start throwing things again. He didn't want to die because of a single dumb mistake...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:07 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

"Kay. Jun, don't be a fuck up like normal, okay?" she turned her back to him and waved. "Late!" she said, and started to walk back to Vincent, and once she was out of earshot. "Cocksucker." she muttered. "I hate being ordered around. S'why I left Vulture." she said.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Divider_guitar

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"Yes." he said, stirring the pot. "But I'm back." he continued to cook, making a giant feast for everyone in the building that was important enough to have a name.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha stared at him for a while. "So... You weren't being a creeper?" Mocha asked as she started to put the knife away. She stared at him for a long time, even walking up close and personal to see if he was telling the truth. "I... Looked familiar? How so?" Mocha asked as she put the gun and knife fully away. She didn't tell him, but... She didn't have any memories of her past... Maybe he could give her a hint, or maybe he DID know her, and... She can finally know at least one thing about herself other then she used to live near the beach with her brother in that weird hallucination she got from Eve. Whatever happened to her brother anyway? She would have dreams but nothing that she remembered.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 4 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal suddenly punched Ryder in the fact again after his last sentence, seemingly because he found what Ryder said out of turn or something. Hal then looked at his fist before shrugging seemingly shrugging off everything that just happened "Oh... sorry there. You just have a very punchable face is all, you didn't really do anything..." he said half-heartedly. The man suddenly took out a syringe and stuck it into Ryder, quickly injecting Ryder with something. Of course, Ryder's blindness really left the man thinking what was happening "It's amazing what you you could do with just the teeniest bit of blood today..." the man commented as he stared at the syringe. Of course, he had actually injected Ryder with something, but his words certainly made it sound like he had just taken blood from Ryder and planned to do horrible things with it.

Kraven suddenly threw his chair aside, very suddenly, and literally. He serious grabbed the chair, then threw it out of the nearest window, shattering the glass. You could hear it crashing down into the prison in the distance. Kraven did it while he had a totally unamused face, before grabbing a new chair. Except this one was a swirly chair, so Kraven used hit to turn the chair away from the door "So guys...! I'm thinking that when the come in, I slowly turn the chair to them like 'Ah... finally! You've arrived'! I think it'll be cool! Yeah?" he said to no one in particular. Then he remembered that no one was on the 4th floor "Oh right yeah that guy... HEY! COULD THE BLIND GUY THAT I DID NOT BLIND PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEAREST SWIRLY CHAIR!? IT'S IMPORTANT!" he called out loudly.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:17 am

Dorthy Fentom

"So... Your a zombie? You don't look undead..." Dorthy said as she poked at him a little bit. She sniffed the air, and felt her eyes watering. "It... Smells so good..." Dorthy commented as she felt tears leave her eyes and trail down her cheeks. "Oh Joel! Lots of bad things were happening! You were gone! And then Justus was gone, and now Catherine and my dad are gone! Everyone is leaving me!" Dorthy's voice cracked. She couldn't take much more of this. She sobbed on Chef's head as he cooked before she sniffled and looked at the pot. "Can... Can I help?" Dorthy asked with a smile. She wanted to relive this moment forever. Then she heard something break. "Huh? What was that?" she asked since it sounded like glass, and then Kraven yelling. "Oh... Never mind. It's Kraven."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:25 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder had been expecting Hal to just leave the room--but then got punched in the face again.
"GOD DAMMIT--" And then injected. That actually made him panic a bit--exactly what was that blood sample going to be used for? It could be anything, really...endless possibilities of what it could do...
"Hey--maybe ask next time before sticking me with something?!" Ryder objected, quickly covering up the place that the needle had been injected, once the needle had been taken out. He still hated needles. A lot. "What're you gonna do with that, anyway, if you don't mind me asking?" Of course the guy wasn't going to answer him. But hey--it was worth a shot.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 am

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent was about to reply to Kat, when suddenly, he heard Kraven calling for him--in probably the most insulting way possible. He made a bit of a sour face, and sighed deeply, before looking to Kat again.
"I'll catch up with you later, alright...? Good luck with your new position. And...I'm sorry that you got put with Jun. My condolences." Vincent gave Kat a short nod of the head in farewell, then walked over to where Kraven was, having followed the sound of the man's voice. "You called...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next