Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin had been quite distracted, both keeping an eye on the video feeds he was receiving and trying to stay out of trouble. It was harder than he had expected- but so far, he had managed. Until Kraven over the loudspeaker broke his concentration. He paused, glaring up at the ceiling a moment, before getting to his feet and hurrying out of the room, making his way through a few hallways before he found himself in the same room as Kat and Vincent, where he stood a short distance away and remained quiet. No need to interrupt after all.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Vincent4_zps5b825bed

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"Hm...I'm not entirely sure if Kraven even wants to see us...all he really said was to prepare for battle...and in all honesty, I'd feel plenty prepared without talking to...him..." He'd been about to say 'that psychopath' instead of 'him'--but hey, who knew who was listening? And sure enough, at that moment, another person entered the room. "However, if you feel that it would be better to go to him to get specific assignments...I suppose that that would be acceptable, as well..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:22 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

"Let's fight together this time okay? I'd rather fight with someone competent rather then someone with no skill." she said. "I'd rather you be with me anyway."

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:37 am

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"Ah...yes, I'd like that, as well," Vincent replied to Kat, a faint smile crossing his features for a moment. "You're quite literally one of the very few people in this world that I do not detest being around...I'd much rather fight alongside you than anyone else."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:51 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Glad you feel that way." she said and sat down outside the office. She let out a long sigh. "I have this feeling..." she started to say, but then didn't feel the thought should be finished, so she stopped "Nevermind."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:58 am

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent paused for a moment, then carefully sat down next to Kat, leaning his cane up against the wall next to him. As she spoke, he looked to her, his expression neutral, and yet, it was clear that he was listening.
"Have a feeling that...?" he said, trying to ask her to finish her thought out loud. "Is something wrong...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:53 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Something has been bugging me ever since Kraven took over." Kat said. "Why has Mistress just...given up? This was all according to her plan right? Was it her plan for people, like Jun and Meili, to die? Not that I'm complaining, but it leaves a lot of work for us to do." she said.

[/quote][/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent paused for a moment as he heard Kat's question, thinking about it before he offered a reply.
"I believe...that she hasn't quite given up. However, I do not believe that it was within her plan for Jun and Meili to die...but, when you think of it that way, plans never really go through how they were supposed to, do they...? I remember...when I was young, people tried to tell me that there was some higher power pre-determining everything that would happen...but things don't work that way. Plans can be created...but even then, they are only rough outlines. We move through life not as pieces on a chessboard, but as independent lives, moving through the events presented to us. I doubt that the Mistress has given up...and neither should we. I'll not allow you, nor I, to die as a result of some person's twisted plans...you're too important to me for me to let you fade away..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:26 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven let out a sigh of relief "Oh Catherine...~! I must admit something to you~! How do you feel... about fate? I once considered it an evil force... a vile, despicable force that I feared like the plague! Haha... but that all changed my dear..." his smile slowly grew, he glared off into the distance "But then I realized how much I love fate... have you ever... felt like that maybe you exist solely because of one person? That everything you've done has brought you to meeting a certain special someone...?" Kraven rose up from his chair, throwing it aside. Yes, it was time to take action "I've finally found him... both he and I are one and the same...! Hahaha... heheheh.... and I'm going to convince him of this truth... we're both the same... and I'll show him... I'll FORCE HIM TO..." Kraven's fists clenched. He couldn't wait for it, when Vulture Team came a-knocking as they always did. Kraven went on the intercom and called out "Mistress! I need you at my office! We need to talk..." before smashing the system. Because he felt like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat smiled. Since apparently the Mistress was needed, Kat took Vincent to her room to talk. She led him in and sat him on the bed, and sat next to him.
"Am I a bad person for wanting revenge?" she asked, looking at him. "Am I terrible for wanting to kill my former friends? I mean...I left cause there was nothing to do, never anything to do between me and anyone. I tried doing something with Mister Super Derp and suddenly, I'm being attacked by his weak ass shit boytoy. When I tried to help with WHORE Jo, she pushed me away. I mean come on!" she groaned. "Is it wrong to want payment for mistreatment? If so, I don't want to be- I'm whining...I...yeah..." she stopped short, not wanting to sound stupid in front of Vincent.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress came out, dressed in a black robe. She went to the office and to Kraven.
"What?" she asked. "Can't you see I'm busy?" she plopped her ass on a chair.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Kraven

Kraven raised an eyebrow as The Mistress walked in wearing black "Why are you dressed in black...?" he decided best not to care. In all honesty not even he understood her "Anyways... Hal left 30 minutes ago to attack Carrion Land... he has not yet returned. So we are building defenses... tell your officers to make it to the entrance... I don't want Vulture Team getting inside our base and roughing everything up again..." he told her quite bluntly. He stood up tall, and walked over to The Mistress, massaging her shoulders "The world you yearn for is without your grasp now ______." he spoke out to her, saying her real name "Just a little bit more... and I will fulfill my destiny... the one you assigned to me all those years ago. Black Dragon's fight ends now..."

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

"I...don't believe it to be a bad thing..." Vincent said after a moment, in regard to Kat's question. "If you ask me...it would be a bad thing if you simply blindly followed the orders of those that you were originally allied with, and took no notice of your own feelings and desires. There are far too many people out there who simply follow their leaders because they are either ignorant, or filled with fear...those who would forge their own paths are the truly strong ones. After all...isn't that why we're all here in this place...? We followed our own beliefs...we charged onwards, chasing after what we believed was right...and even if we were shot down for it then...now, we have a chance to bring those hopes to fruition. Because after all...we're alive. And what would be the point of being alive, if we did not follow through with what we believed in...?" Vincent paused for a moment, as if he was thinking, shifting slightly where he sat on the bed. "...My apologies. I tend to ramble at times...in short--I believe that what you're doing is exactly the thing that you should be doing. You couldn't be righter in your judgment of your situation. There's no doubt about that."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 pm

The Mistress

"I thought today was 'wear all your black stuff' day...huh..." she said, and didn't move as Kraven moved. She felt him massaging her shoulders. "Kraven...I don't think I can feel him..." she said, slumping a little. "He was...my very best lover...." (Notes: she says that about all her good dead lovers).
"Black Dragon will continue on...someone will take the name...but I request my son and Kai be taken elsewhere for the time being..." she said. "If things go as I see them going...I will them to be safe. Be not afraid Kraven..." she looked at him, smiling.

Kat looked at Vincent, and scoot over to him. She leaned to him and kissed him.
"Thanks...they just make me out as such a...monster for being myself...they destroyed me...is it not right to get judgement?" she sighed. "They're so one sided...narrow minded...it's sad really..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent smiled faintly as Kat kissed him, and then listened as she spoke. He paused for a moment, then gently wrapped an arm around her, pulling her a bit closer as they sat together.
"You aren't a monster, Katherine. You can be sure of that. Today...Today, there will be retribution. I'll promise you that."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

Kraven

Kraven nodded to The Mistress as she spoke of the children "Yes..." Kraven smiled to her "I will order some of your men to take them to China Town..." he informed her. She seemed upset about Hal "Ah... that would be the work of my nemesis... or Jo... either way... if someone killed him, it was one of them." he told her quite casually. Hal's death did not bother Kraven in the least honestly "They probably made him suffer before they kill him too... yeah..." yeah probably, maybe, sometimes. Kraven let out a sigh before moving a round her, facing her. He glared into her eyes "Listen... I'm sure whoever killed Hal... you'll kill them in return. You'll get your revenge soon enough... and no one will stop you. As always." he told her in a whisper, he moved closer to the woman "I am forever loyal to your cause _________... please... do not falter." he whispered to her softly before kissing her on the lips "We can both enjoy the sight of Hal's killer suffering..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:28 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat smiled and kissed him again.
"Thanks...you actually understand." she kissed him again, holding onto him. The lip ring made it a little weird, but Kat was used to it. She decided before the battle to enjoy herself a bit. She locked the door with her toe, and kept going.

The Mistress kissed Kraven back. This was common place for her, so she was good with it. She even took one of his hands and put it on her breast, putting her arms around his neck. She stopped for a brief moment. "For the road..." she whispered, and went for a bit longer, before getting up. "I guess I'll give the order..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am

Kraven

Kraven gave her the usual sinister smile, as it was the only genuine smile he could give anyone "Trust me... if no one else... trust me, I am your kindred spirit." he whispered to her, kissing her one more time. The man then let go of her, still smiling "Your orders are the only ones Black Dragon listen to after all..." he let out a sigh "I will go to the entrance... lead our army in our defense... when its all over... you will finally be victorious..." he spoke to her softly. The man bowed to the woman "Of course... you have no worries ma'am... I live to serve... and there is still much to be done." with those words, he turned his back and walked off to the entrance. With him were hundreds of Conqueror Worm footmen, together with the thousands already outside. They would form the ultimate defense for Conqueror Worm, the rulers of No Man's Land.
(EXIT)

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:21 am

The Mistress

The Mistress nodded. She changed into her normal habit, and clapped her hands.
"'cuse me lovelies...you are to report to the front. It's time to even the scales. Fear not...I will be fighting with you." she said, and somehow it worked through the intercom. She smiled and followed Kraven. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:30 am

Vincent Kerrigan

Suffice to say, the kissy-kissy time went on for a while--up until the Mistress' voice rang out over the intercom. Vincent pulled back slightly, processing the message as he adjusted his glasses a bit. The Mistress...was to be fighting alongside them...? That was...odd. Very odd...usually they took care of the fighting for her...and although Vincent had never experienced the Mistress fighting alongside him before, he knew that she was very powerful...
"...We should go," he said quietly, hand sliding out across the bed, searching for his cane--only to find something else. A coat that he'd left in Kat's room the last time he'd been there--he'd been wondering where that was--He stood up, sliding the coat on, then finding his cane after a bit of a search, and standing up, waiting for Kat. "...Do you feel ready?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:02 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat sighed, and sat up.
"And here I thought you were enjoying yourself...okay..." she got up, getting her stuff, guitar and such. "Let's get out of here..." she opened the door.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:04 am

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent nodded quietly, stepping out of the door, his cane clacking against the ground as he began to make his way down the hall. This was it--they were finally going to rid No Man's Land of all of this vermin once and for all. And after that...maybe he could get some peace and quiet...

*Exit Vincent and Kat*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 RobinM41_zpsa5ea534d

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Ah... Hello there. Are you bothered by my mice? Don't worry, they won't bite- no, they won't bite at all..."
-----

Robin had kind of stood there while Vincent and Kat spoke, trying not to pay attention yet finding himself unable to keep from listening in on their conversation. He was quite happy when they left, even if that meant he was now waiting alone for more orders from everyone. But... then, he heard the Mistress, and without waiting for anything else he hurried off, quickly heading towards where they'd been directed.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:07 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Kraven
The Father of Death

Kraven awaited Ryder in the lobby of the 5th floor, a heavy machine gun in both hands "Come on weakling... GET UP HERE FASTER! WHAT IS THIS FOOLISHNESS!?" he yelled loudly, wearing a familiar garb. The nun-man rose both guns up, grinning like a maniac "THERE'S ONLY ONE LAW IN THIS WORLD RYDER! THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!? COME ON! SHOW ME WHICH OF US WILL GO TO DEATH! DEATH WILL CONSUME US! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kraven swung both machine guns down towards where Ryder would come from "YOU AND ME! FIGHTING TO THE DEATH! TRULY THAT IS HUMAN NATURE! DEATH! WE AS A SPECIES ARE OBSESSED WITH IT! NOW FACE ME RYDER...!" he yelled "FACE YOUR FATE...!"

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:30 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) - Page 16 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder could hear Kraven shouting as he was running up the stairs. The stairway felt like it was endless...and that shouting was so familiar...the tone, the content matter...As Ryder ran up the stairs, he felt everything that he'd been through in No Man's Land--every last person, event--all flash through his mind.
It all came down to this.
As soon as he reached the top of the stairs, he saw something that he didn't expect--Kraven in his old nun's garb. And with two machine guns. How...Kraven-esque.

"Just like old times, huh...?" Ryder smiled ruefully before immediately charging--off to the side. The circling technique was all too familiar to Ryder at this point--he didn't want to get mowed down by those machine guns. Not after he'd come so far. Not now--he wasn't going to die here--he had to win...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next