Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:47 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Orane8_zpsa314c011

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m all alone…what do I do…?”

"You're calling us freaks? Pourquoi ne pas essayer de regarder dans un miroir?!" Orane raised his arm with the hand that was holding the ribbon in, and with near imperceptible flicks of the wrist, it wasn't long before the ribbon was coiling and curving through the air all around Orane as he tried to gauge where to strike. And then suddenly, he attacked, the ribbon slicing through the air like a python lunging for its prey. Orane knew that his ribbon wasn't exactly a heavy hitter weapon--but he was hoping that it would hit and shock Mr. Heart, hopefully stunning the man long enough for Buddi to slice him to pieces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:39 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 C0be5bd0-228e-45c2-96fb-1661205a0efb_zps64645643

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Heart narrowed his eyes at Orane as she spoke "Speak english!" he yelled to her as he saw her whip her ribbon through the air, he was prepared for something like this. Heart kept his chainsaw upwards with an arm as he reached for something in his jacket. The man pulled out some metal knives before tossing them out towards the ribbon conducting the electricity of the ribbon and making a credible attempt to disarm Orane with the force of the knives. Mr Heart looked back to Buddi, whom he had cut across the arm with the chainsaw, the man's skin was built tough, the chainsaw would have cut clear through a normal man's arm, but it as just a flesh wound on Buddi "This isn't good..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi watched Mr. Heart side step away from his attack. His buzz axe landed straight into the ground where he once stood, digging into the floor slightly. He didn`t so much as make an effort to move as the assassin proceeded to turn and slash at his arm; just making a short pained grunt as he tugged his own axe out of the floor. His wound bleeded out, oozing a thick orange-ish red substance, but he didn`t seem to notice past the initial impact. He looked over his shoulder as he heard Orane saying something he didn`t understand, only for Heart to retort. "NO, YOU SPEAK DEAD PERSON." Buddi roared at him, staring in befuddlement in a moment as the assassin threw some knives; he didn`t know what he meant to do with those, though a voice in his head tried to warn him. The brute shrugged it off as he usually did. He began rushing back at the intruder, smirking wickedly under his mask at his comment. "It really isn`t." Buddi held his axe as if he were about to swing it, only to bring his leg up and shoot a sharp kick at Mr. Heart`s gut. He only swung his axe afterwards.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

The knives managed to tear the ribbon from Orane's hands, but honestly, he was more thankful that the knives had been aimed at his weapon, and not at him. Once he saw that Buddi had the man occupied, he quickly ran to pick up the ribbon again, removing any knives that were clinging to it by their tips. He turned, facing the battle again, and waited for an opening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:52 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 C0be5bd0-228e-45c2-96fb-1661205a0efb_zps64645643

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart charged at Buddi, only to suffer a quick kick to the gut. Roy wasn't expecting the man to be so fast, especially a man of his size. Mr Heart let out a grunt to cope with the pain before he rose his chainsaw up to clash with Buddi's buzzsaw "Ugh... you're putting up too much of a fight..." he muttered to the masked man before he brought his chainsaw to one side before suddenly swinging it the opposite side to break their standstill. Mr Heart then ducked down and swung his chainsaw out at Buddi's stomach "I'll open up your gut for that kick! It'll spray all over the ground." he spoke, expecting his blow to the mutant to be fatal.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

Buddi pulled all his strength into his buzz axe as it clashed with Mr. Heart. Before he could bring the weapon down on the intruder, he swung it in the opposite direction to break their standstill. "I`m goNNA SCRAPE YOUR FACE FROM MY FINGER NAILS!" He slashed at Mr. Heart again, but the man ducked swiftly beforehand. His chainsaw was heading straight for the mutant`s middle -- he didn`t have time to think, he rarely did. So, he did the first thing that came to mind. Buddi reached to grab the blade of the chainsaw, tightly gripping it. He roared loudly in pain, the blade ripping through his skin, splattering his thick blood along it`s side until it came to a sudden stop. The engine had ceased, meeting something metal within the brute`s hand that it couldn`t break through. Taking advantage of the situation, Buddi slammed the end of his buzz axe against the back of Mr. Heart`s head. "NOBODY KILLS ME BUT ME."  

[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart roared viciously as he pressed his chainsaw against Buddi's hand "AAARRRRRGGH!" he yelled, until he heard his engine stop "Oh shit-" before the man could really say anything more, he was hit right in the face by the back of the buzzsaw. Mr Heart was sent flying into a wall by the force of Buddi's strike, the chainsaw flew around the room too. Mr Heart let out a few painful grunts before getting up, then running back to his chainsaw "You're big... i'll give you that... but-" Mr Heart suddenly threw the chainsaw at Buddi's feet, then charged out at the mutant. He jumped out towards him, punching Buddi in the face so hard his mask broke in two "You're stupid as fuck."

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Well shit. This situation just kept getting worse and worse--and the worst part of it was, if Orane even tried to attack, he knew that he'd just hit Buddi too. So he couldn't exactly do that. Orane cringed as he saw Buddi's mask split in two.
"Y...You can do it, Buddi! Show him who's boss!" In all honesty, the encouragement was all he could do right now. He couldn't attack for fear of shocking Buddi as well--for now, he was out of the battle.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:07 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

Buddi grinned as he watched Mr. Heart fly into the wall on impact. He crossed his arms confidently, still bleeding all over himself as he did. The chainsaw literally hit his bones. His metal bones, fused with iridium. He wasn`t worried; he knew the extent of his body, and he definitely wasn`t going to run out of blood anytime soon. He watched in confusion as the chainsaw ricochetted around the room, landing right next to his feet. The mutant stared at it, befuddled. His eyes flickered up as he heard the man`s voice, but was met with a fist straight to his mask. It still retained a huge gash from a fight with Emilia, making it crack straight in half as Mr. Heart punched it. Buddi remained frozen, his mask demolishing and sliding off his face. He immediately looked at Orane and brought up his buzz axe to shield his face from his comrade`s glance. It was scarred, stitched, mutilated; a result of years upon years of experiments and torture he had endured.

The brute looked... shocked. His eyes flickered to the remains of his mask on the ground. He suddenly looked back up, his eyes narrowed into a shankingly sharp glare. "... I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!" He suddenly shouted into the silence that filled the room. He gripped his buzz axe`s handle in a white-knuckled grasp, and suddenly lunged his arm into the air. Standing at a towering height; him and his weapon combined were enough to reach the ceiling of the room, which Buddi proceeded to brutally slash at. Pieces of the building were beginning to crumble down, his goal in mind quite clear.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart's eyes suddenly widened as Buddi began to attack his surroundings "Is this guy insane!?" the man gasped as pieces of the building began to crumble all over the two. Mr Heart couldn't believe what was happening, pieces of the building fell upon him, he couldn't even let out anymore than a cry of fear as a slab from the ceiling fell on him. The whole room began to grumble around them, until the room was silent, no more of Heart's cries. Nothing. Minutes passed, before Mr Heart suddenly got out from the rubble, the man didn't have a mark on him, even if his clothes were a bit ruined, but he was strangely completely intact. The man let out a grumble before reaching for his chainsaw in the rubble. Buddi seemed to be stuck in rubble "Heh... stupid freak... you retarded or something? You should of been smarter then this..!" he taunted the brute before he started his chainsaw and got ready to behead Buddi. But just as he was about to commit the deed, the man was shot five times in the chest. BLAM. BLAM. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! Mr Heart's eyes widened before the man let out a light grunt, falling to the ground as he began to bleed out. And there was Code Talker, he had gotten into the room after it had fallen apart "I was only here to see what this ruckus was about... no class whatsoever... stupid brute...?" the man looked down to Buddi as he walked around Heart to the un-masked man "Can you get up? Or are you too dumb to commit to such a task?"

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane watched in shock as Buddi began slashing at the ceiling, the plaster crumbling down into the room--he was trying to crush Mr. Heart. And maybe himself.
Well, Orane knew that Buddi probably wanted him out of there...so...

"Buddi! You'd better not die, okay?! W-We don't need anyone else dying! So be careful!" he called to his teammate before he quickly exited the room. He watched in horror as the room beyond the door began to collapse--and then in surprise as Code Talker shoved past him, literally downing Mr. Heart with bullets. That had been unexpected. Orane tentatively approached the doorway, looking inside upon the scene.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 am

Buddi continued to drill at the ceiling, grinning maniacally. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" He roared in response as Mr. Heart asked if he was insane. The ceiling soon crumbled upon the pair, one slide of cement hitting Buddi right atop his unguarded head. He collapsed onto the ground, kind of just laying there for a bit. Until suddenly, he began to make an effort to squeeze out from under rubble since it only now becoming apparent that Orane was still out there. Oops. He trusted the presumed girl had found some way to avoid all the damage, but he wanted to check and be sure. He didn`t want to lose another twin. He popped his head out from underneath his fine work, freezing in fear as he heard Mr. Heart`s voice. How?! Buddi knew he`d need more than collateral damage if he wanted to off himself, but a scrawny guy like him? He looked up, eyes wide as he watched the assassin start up his chainsaw. "I... never finished Emilia`s crown..." He mumbled sadly, looking at the ground now. He cringed a bit. Sure, he wanted to die, but even he had his limits. This wasn`t how he wanted it to go. He wanted to see Dave come home all happy from that party he went too. He really wanted to kill this guy for what he did to all those footmen -- but, most of all, he wanted to see the Inquisitor get one over Black Dragon. Just once. But, okay. He supposed this was better than nothing.

He closed his eyes, letting his head rest against the floor until they suddenly snapped open at the sound of gunshots. He looked up and beamed at the metallic man who saved his life. "Code Talker ~ ! ♥" He chimed, jumping onto his feet in one swift movement, all the rubble being cleared from a top of him quickly. Every insult the trench coated man threw at him seemed to glide right over his head. Buddi suddenly embraced the smaller man, squeezing him rather tightly. "You magnificent little bastard...!" The near death experience seemed to have pulled the mutant into a moment of clarity, expressing his gratitude in ways that didn`t include spouting gibberish for once. He noticed Orane in the doorway and gave 'her' an extremely goofy grin, waving at 'her' excitedly. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs took offense at the fact that Mr Heart didn't even feel the need to acknowledge her. She would have run after them immediately, but she liked the car she was in too much, so she parked properly in the garage of the tower, then ran up to find the others, just as the room was collapsing and Code Talker did his thing.

"Oh fuck, wot else'd I miss?"

She ran out of the collapsingness, going to Buddi and Orane's side.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:52 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane audibly sighed in relief, then smiled at Buddi as he emerged from the room.
"We need to get you patched up..." he said to Buddi. When Stegs appeared, Orane turned to her and explained, "Code Talker came in and shot the creepy heart-mask guy...thank god for that..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:18 am

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Code Talker looked quite uncomfortable as he was hugged by Buddi "Uh- unhand me... the master may have taking a liking to you, but you reek of flees! If... flees smelled..." the man's expression was hidden by the mask so it was difficult to tell if the man was serious or sarcastic. Meanwhile, as Stegs and Orane closed up to Buddi, they failed to notice Mr Heart slowly getting up. The man seemed to slowly get up, Buddi could see the bullets falling from the man's back to the ground. But before anything could be done, the man started the chainsaw. The chainsaw was revved up, alerting everyone in the room, Mr Heart was still alive. But before Stegs and Orane could move, Mr Heart slashed straight through Code Talker, cutting the man in half completely. The top half of Code Talker flew into the air before dropping in front of Mr Heart as the bottom half spilled all over Buddi's legs and feet. And then Mr Heart grabbed Stegs from behind, putting her into a hold. The man began to back away from Buddi and Orane as he dragged Stegs "Hold still... you freaks are all so stupid! What the hell were you guys thinking!? I'm from The Family... the Council of Gentlemen! I eat shit like you for breakfast!" he mocked them as he suddenly took the top half of Code Talker and shoved him over Stegs head "She's wearing a mask too! You know... there's something I just love about blood and guts!" the man told them as he began to suffocate Stegs in Code Talker's own insides "You see... I consider myself an artist... some of you other killers... you just go out and kill... we all have the same purpose in the world. I'm just more passionate about it!" the man barked to Buddi and Orane as he kicked Stegs over to Buddi and Orane with Code Talker still over her. Mr Heart then proceeded to start to run into the next room, looking for a new weapon.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs had seen some messed up shit in her life, but when Mr Heart just...cut Code Talker in half, it still managed to shock the Dino girl into a state of delayed reactions...

"I...wot..?"

Then she was grabbed and suffocated by Code Talker's insides, so that was pleasant. She struggled against Mr Heart, but even her mutant strength didn't help, and she desperately thought about who would teach Buddi how to properly smoke a cigar or congratulate him on his evil laugh?! But then everything went black and it was over.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

"MERDE!" Orane shrieked in sheer shock as he saw the carnage happening right before his eyes. As Mr. Heart left, Orane looked to Buddi, fearful tears welling up in his eyes and an edge of franticness on his voice. "B-Buddi...we have to get out of here...I don't want to die...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:30 am

"Ahah, sorry." The mutant released Code Talker, again ignoring the smaller man`s insults. He turned to Stegs as she entered the room and beamed at her, not really noticing that this was the first time the dino girl or anyone for that matter had seen his face. In a moment of joy that their assaulter was dead, he seemed to have forgotten about all his insecurities. "Mhm," He confirmed Orane`s statement, smiling proudly. Even if he didn`t finish Mr. Heart off, it felt pretty good to have played a part in his demise. Just as he was about to grab the trio and rush off to the Infirmary again to get quickly patched up and back to his own business -- he heard the sound of bullets hitting the floor. Followed by the revving of a chainsaw.

He turned to look, seeing Code Talker being sliced directly in half right in front of him, the metallic man`s blood splashing onto his legs and feet. Buddi stood, mortified. "... C - Code...?" He muttered, watching the top half of his corpse fly into the air and land at Mr. Heart`s feet. "... STOP DYING AT ME." He yelled at the disembodied corpse, almost to hurry over to his top half to see if he could try to put it back together again. But, he froze as he saw Mr. Heart grab Stegs. He remained still, watching with wide eyes. He began trembling, his grip tightening on his buzz axe as he listened. And then the thing happened. Buddi recoiled in horror, watching Mr. Heart begin to strangle the small dino girl with Code Talker`s own insides. "S - Stop... STOP, STOP STOP!" He shouted, hot tears beginning to well up in his eyes. He watched Stegs be kicked over to his feet and quickly kneeled down to her, pulling Code Talker off her head. He grabbed her, shaking the small girl desperately, barely even noticing her murderer run into the next room. "Stegs...?! STEGS. GET UP. YOU`VE GOT PEOPLE TO HURT!!! I WILL MURDER YOUR DEATH!!" He cried at her, a choked sobbing noise escaping him as she didn`t respond. Who would teach him how to smoke a cigar? Or compliment him on his horrible maniacal laughter? The mutant`s chest heaved, only looking up from Stegs` corpse when Orane spoke. He looked at her, eyes wide and full of tears.  

"You... You won`t." He answered 'her', slowly putting Stegs down on the floor again. He stood up from his kneeling position, but bent down subtly so he could be face-to-face with the pink haired 'girl'. "Orane, leave the tower, please. I`ve got to do things. Find somewhere to be until Dave comes back." He said, attempting to speak calmly to hopefully ease 'her' franticness. He couldn`t let Mr. Heart run around freely -- what if Dave came back and had to deal with him? Or Figaro and Atticus? Buddi had to stay and defend. More likely stay and slaughter. He patted Orane on the head, hoisting his buzz axe over his shoulder again as he stood to his full height. He began to walk in the direction Mr. Heart had ran off into, continuing his search until he finally found the hitman. The brute grinned wickedly upon his encounter.

"You woke the wrong dog."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

More tears welled up in Orane's eyes as he nodded to the large man, then watched him go for a moment.
"Y-You...You'd better not die, Buddi!" he called down the hall to Buddi. He didn't want another person telling him to run, then dying. He'd had enough of that with his sister--he didn't need a repeat. He turned and ran to the door, heading outside the tower. It was nighttime. He was absolutely soaked with blood. And he had no idea what to do. Should he go to Highend, to try to warn The Inquisitor? No, he couldn't do that, they'd never let him in looking like this! And Atticus was gone, too...and now Buddi was fighting that maniac...! Orane was full-out terrified...he knew that if he stayed, he was just going to be hunted down and picked off. He didn't stand a chance against Mr. Heart. Yes, every last shred of what Orane had left of his sister was still in the tower...and might be messed with...but he had to leave. He ran away from the tower, aiming to find some place to hide until the dust cleared...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo returned to the tower, watching Orane run by before he went inside the tower he could call home. As he walked in, he saw scenes of a fight and struggle while looking around, it seemed to be at home for him when he was in a killing mood. Today was an off-day though, as he saw various mutations dead before him, his bloodlust wasn't even going up. He continued to walk through the tower, his footsteps echoing as the cameras were all on him "So quiet tonight......I wonder if the sharks were released...or died." He talked to himself as he had a long way to go to get to the higher levels of the tower. "The man who kills....who rapes....who loves blood.....will cease his former existence to start anew......a stupid passage that blocks my mind." He told himself as he pulled out his butterfly knife and 'tried' to flip it open. But as he did, he held the wrong end as he tried to spin it and cut the back of his hand. He winced and dropped the knife, looking at it and then the back of his hand. Blood, his own blood, was coming out of the wound as he was baffled at the sight. "Th-That's odd..." He whispered to himself before reaching down and picking the knife up, locking the handle together to keep the blade out.

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 12 Heart2_zpsa4ea77fe

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart was waiting for Buddi in the room, waiting with what appeared to be a gigantic cleaver in his right hand "I knew you'd give chase... any sane man would have run after that! But no! Not you!" Mr Heart appeared to be handling the gigantic cleaver with ease. One had to wonder why there were so many violent weapons everywhere in this tower. Mr Heart pressed down on his chest with his left hand, and a red light began to shine through his suit "Do you see that? That's my power source for my cybernetics of regeneration. It's located directly in my heart... I've just set it off into overload... so I can do stuff like-" the man suddenly cut off his left hand with the cleaver, only for it to reconstruct itself. Mr Heart looked at Buddi with a dead glare "This. Cybernetics are quite impressive right? You and I are one and the same... I can tell just by looking at you... you're a monster too!" and with those words Mr Heart lunged out at Buddi. He immediately went slashing at the hand Buddi was holding his buzzsaw with to disarm him.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Buddi narowed his eyes at Mr. Heart, eyeing his cleaver that he handled with ease. One didn`t have to explain to him why they had such dangerous weapons in the tower. Just look at their members! He quirked an eyebrow at the assassin`s display. He was regenerating. Well, okay. He`d just have to leave him so there was nothing left to regenerate. Easy enough. He said something about cyber-whatta, something that went over Buddi`s head. He didn`t care much. He just wanted to get this fight over with so he could get to work on fixing up the tower for when Dave and Atticus returned. Oh, and get Orane back. That was important. Very important. As the intruder`s heart glew a faint reddish color, the brute took a slow step towards him, like a fly attracted to a light. But, something he said seemed to strike a cord with him. Buddi leaped out of the way as Mr. Heart charged at him, a loud 'thud' echoing through the room from the sound his body made when it impacted the floor. He rolled into a kneeling position, swinging his axe at Heart`s legs. "I`M NOT A MONSTER." Uncontrollable, yes. A mutant, yes. But a monster? That was a different thing entirely. At least he`d never strike down a fourteen year old girl.  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart stayed almost silent as he attempted to jump over Buddi's strike "...!" one leg managed to get over the attack, only for Buddi's buzzaxe to rip right through Mr Heart's left foot. Mr Heart's foot flied through the room, only for a new foot to regenerate "Nice try. You are a monster. A disgusting, stupid, monster. The lowest of the low. Lower than even the filth that lives in this tower." he muttered to Buddi before he started continuously slashing at Buddi's back "And I'll put you down like a monster. It's the death you deserve."

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Buddi watched Mr. Heart`s left leg flop around, grinning triumphantly only to see it took him no longer than a moment to get a new one. Right, regeneration. He listened as the assassin spoke, which was definitely a mistake. His eyes widened. No, he wasn`t a monster. He just wanted to get better. He wasn`t like everyone here. He didn`t do anything wrong! That`s what he`d been told many times before. The mutant emmitted a loud roar of pain as the cleaver pierced through his back several times over, his thick plasma splattering and decorating the interior of the room. Well, Dave was gonna be pissed regardless. Might as well spare no expense. Buddi fell into a kneeling position, his breathing labored as he pushed himself back onto his feet with a slight wobble. "INSURANCE FRAAAUUUD!" He shouted, turning around completely and shoving his buzz axe at Mr. Heart`s middle. He was trying to cut him in half, for ironic reasons entirely.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart's eyes widened as he heard Buddi yell "What? Is the big scary monster angry?" he tainted Buddi before the man was nearly sawed in half. Luckily Roy had taken a step back, causing the buzzaxe to only cut through the front half of him, which quickly regenerated. Mr Heart let out a sigh, he was angry now "You've done it now... I'm pissed...!" the man spoke, losing his cool "I-I'm pissed..." he muttered, the man started to nervously stutter. He seemed very, very angry. The man suddenly stabbed his cleaver into Buddi's buzzaxe, causing the chains and motor to stop working. Roy shot a glare of death straight to Buddi's eyes "I'm not done..." he muttered angrily. The man pulled his cleaver out of the buzzaxe, causing the entire weapon to fall apart. Buddi was disarmed. Mr Heart then started to slash at Buddi's chest, then his neck, then his arms, then his legs, he continued to the cycle of pain, and he wouldn't stop until he saw Buddi fall dead "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! BLEED! BLEED YOU MONSTER!" he yelled until Buddi fell down to the floor, a bloody mess from Heart's attacks "Stupid monster..." the man muttered as he straightened his tie and turned his back on Buddi's corpse. A grin on his face, he began to walk away "Time to find the rest of you monsters... its really a service to you all... you all need to be put down..." the man said with a light laugh.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next