Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi grinned a bit, seeing his axe cut the assassin in half. However, it didn`t last long. He didn`t think he could grow back a pair of legs! He watched, his eyes dilating a bit. Something had changed about him. What was it? He took a small step back, melting in fear under the man`s glare. He couldn`t do this. He was trembling. He`d never felt so.. human, before. He held up his buzz axe defensively in front of him, watching Mr. Heart`s cleaver get caught into it, the motor coming to a sudden stop. Buddi looked up between it and Mr. Heart, the weapon falling apart in his hands. Oh. That never happened before. He had thought his buzz axe to be indestructible. The mutant backed up further in terror, trying to evade any incoming attacks. However, it was futile. He realized that, and just froze in place. He did really want to finish Emilia`s flower crown, though . .

He grunted loudly in pain, staring at the large gash across his chest. Then his neck, arms, and legs; forcing him to kneel. All he could hear were rampant screams. It made him recall something. The first memory he`d recalled in a while. He remembered struggling against binds, hot tears streaming down his face as he yelled for help. A woman`s voice comforted him, making him lull into a deep sleep. Yeah, sleep. Sleep was pretty cool. Buddi looked up to see Mr. Heart deliver a final blow. The mutant coughed, his thick plasma oozing from between scarred lips. He collapsed with a loud thud, unmoving and limp as the assassin turned his back on him. He saw white, then nothing.

And suddenly, he laughed. "I... like this. It sustains me! A sting of power!" Large hands clasped around Mr. Heart`s ankle, suddenly pulling him upside down. Buddi threw him upwards, flipping him once in the air before catching him by the shoulders. He tightened his grip, an audible crack echoing through the empty room as he did. He leaned closer to the assassin, grinning maniacally. He began to slowly walk forward, stopping when Mr. Heart`s back hit a wall. He ripped off the man`s mask, tossing it somewhere. "Love you..." He whispered menacingly, loosening his grip on one of the man`s shoulders, slowly pulling it away and clenching it into a tight fist. "You're gonna scream, just like she did; open mouth, open heart, blood and noise forever piercing my skull, poisoning me with it`s psychopathic purple liquid!" He shouted, his voice a loud thunderous roar as he veraciously ripped off one of Mr. Heart`s arms. It began to regenerate, but he paid no mind and continued to pin him against the wall. "We watched it all, and felt the knife split down the middle... CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Buddi tossed away the disembodied limb, this time around he stuck his fingers into the assassin`s eye sockets, digging in deeply before snapping his hand back, fingers dripping with thick crimson plasma. Mr. Heart`s cries of horror filled the room, furthering Buddi`s maniacal grin as he chuckled in response. "I'll never forget the way her holes cried...! The way she screamed in agony as she pushed the knife slowly into my sternum...! Such a beautiful symphony of feelings, and at the end of it, she was so much greater! MY OPERATIC DIVA OF FLESH AND STEEL." The brute recoiled his fist again and purged it forward, fully penetrating his chest cavity and reaching deeply inside, tugging out as many innards as he could. He paused suddenly, his fingers gently grazing over the man`s heart. It thumped steadily still, ever tempting.

".. There is no me, and there is no you. There is only the never ending spit and bile of combat! The twenty-four hour murder spree of shining metal! I drink the blood and eat the loot and breathe the numbers, because I! AM! A MONSTER! NOW AND FOREVER!" He ripped the man`s heart clean out, holding up the still beating organ between their faces. He slowly tightened his grip, until it bursted in his grasp. Blood splattered messily over their features, and Buddi released Mr. Heart`s body, allowing it to fall limply to the floor.

"... You were fantastic." He kicked the corpse, watching as it landed a few feet away. Grin ever growing, he picked up the assassin`s cleaver and began to brutally smash it against his motionless body. He repeated the process for a minutes, eventually tossing the weapon over his shoulder and simply smashing his foot against the messy remains before him. He kept going, grinding every last bit of Mr. Heart into a crimson mist on the floor of the Inquisitor`s tower. "BUT SO WAS I."   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Orane8_zpsa314c011

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m all alone…what do I do…?”

After waiting for a short while, having been wandering the streets in worry, Orane just couldn't take it anymore--the suspense was killing him, and just the thought of Buddi being alone with Mr. Heart was enough to make him nauseous. He didn't care if he wasn't strong enough--he wanted to go help. He had run back to the tower, and tentatively entered the front entrance. It was...really quiet. Unnervingly quiet...
"B-Buddi...?" he called, his small voice echoing hollowly in the silent post-battle air. The entire tower reeked of blood and carnage. What had happened with the battle...? Who had won...? "Buddi, are you here...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Buddi kneeled to the splattered remains of Mr. Heart, poking it curiously. He then looked at his fingers. The mutant slowly brought them to his face, licking them briefly. He`d seen Akuryo do it before! But, god, that was gross. He recoiled, sticking his tongue out in disgust. Never again. He jumped, hearing the sound of Orane`s voice echoing through the halls. Oh, oops. He didn`t want 'her' to see this. Maybe he`d show Dave and Atticus later, but that was it. He would`ve showed Stegs, too, but...

He slowly stood up, shaking his messy hands awkwardly. Yeesh. How was he going to explain all of this? He slowly turned to the source of Orane`s voice, leaving the room that held the assassin`s remains and closing the door behind him to ensure the younger 'girl' wouldn`t stumble in. "Orane...?" He asked tentatively, walking down the halls until he finally found 'her'. He immediately ran at 'her' on sight, picking 'her' up into a tight hug, grinning that goofy grin of his the entire time. Again, he failed to notice that he was currently stained with a mixture of Mr. Heart`s and his own blood, but he was just happy to see his friend alive and well!  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane was a bit surprised as he was suddenly scooped up, but then he let out a laugh and actually hugged Buddi back. He really didn't seem to care about his clothes getting blood-stained at this point--which was odd, considering that he'd had exactly the opposite mindset about a month ago. He was just relieved to see that Buddi was okay...!
"Buddi! You're okay, you won! You really won! And--and you're injured! We need to get you patched up!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am

Buddi smiled genuinely, releasing Orane and gently setting 'her' back on the ground. At least he was able to protect one of them. He looked over his shoulder at the room Stegs` and Code Talker`s bodies were, his shoulders drooping. He honestly didn`t have the heart to pick them up. He`d probably just end up asking Atticus or Dave to do it when they came back. The mutant shrugged a little as Orane told him to get patched up, pursing his lips slightly. "Probably..." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck anxiously. It felt really weird to just be walking around without his mask. He loved that thing! It hid his nasty face. Maybe Dave could find a new one. He slowly began to make his way to the Infirmary, occasionally looking back since he wasn`t sure if the 'girl' wanted to follow him or not. He didn`t know if any other assassins would be coming along while their boss was out; and if any of them did, he wanted to be sure Orane was with him.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:28 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane followed Buddi down the hall, walking alongside him. Unlike what one would expect, he really didn't seem put-off by what Buddi looked like under his mask. Moreso, what was bothering him was that, now that the initial happiness from Buddi's survival was ebbing away, it was being replaced by realization. Stegs and Code Talker were dead. And Buddi and Orane were almost killed, too...Orane was just so happy to be alive--and happy that Buddi was alive, too.
"I hope that the medics are still there when we get there..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:36 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo headed up the staircase slowly, his footsteps echoing in the tower towards Buddi and Orane. Soon, he reached their level after about an hour of walking and suspense. "Oi....who here is still alive and kicking?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Buddi frowned a little as Orane and him made their way to the Infirmary. It felt like Dave`s faction was falling apart a bit already. They really couldn`t stand to suffer anymore losses. And if anyone defected, that would be a whole other thing. Buddi would probably hunt them down. You don`t judge pledge allegiance to someone then bail. Of course, his defection from Conqueror Worm was entirely different! "They should be..." He mumbled, inspecting his soaked hands. He was gonna miss his buzz axe. Maybe Dave could get him that along with a new mask. He was also missing most of his right hand. Mr. Heart`s blade had cut through his flesh, stopping abruptly at his iridium infused bones. Nothing he couldn`t recover from. He stopped, hearing another voice booming through the empty halls. Well, way to show up late. "Us." He answered Akuryo quickly, gesturing to himself and Orane. "Dave and Atticus are at a party. . . And, Figaro and. . um." He couldn`t remember that kid`s name for the life of him. But, he was sure everyone knew who he meant. The blonde kid with the cards. Harvey or something. The mutant`s gaze fell sadly on the floor, unwilling to mention Stegs and Code Talker. "I . . uh, infirmary." He attempted to dismiss himself, walking past the raven haired male, unwilling to speak any further of the events that had transpired earlier. When the brute finally made it there, the doctors all greeted him with fond familiarity, since he was becoming quite the regular visitor. Buddi begrudgingly began his treatment, mumbling a few grumpy threats as the doctors did their thing.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:06 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard the result and sighed before he let Buddi walk by him as he walked over to the little boy. "Where is the party being held little one?"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane seemed a bit surprised when Akuryo addressed him, but he replied,
"Um...it's in Highend, I'm pretty sure. That I think that the leader of The Family is hosting it or something..." At least, he was pretty sure that that was what was happening. He had been half asleep when The Inquisitor and Atticus had been running around talking about it and getting ready, so he had heard bits and pieces of their conversation. "I don't think anyone except for leaders and their guests are allowed there, though..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Carnival_zps45ce687b

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro suddenly walked into The Tower, Isaac besides him and Renate over his shoulder "My suspicious were correct..." the man muttered as he came across the three survivors. Code Talker and Stegs were dead, and so were countless footmen. Figaro let out a sigh "I will need to talk to David when he comes back..." he muttered to himself. He looked to the three survivors, Orane, Buddi, and Akuryo "Are you the only officers left?" he asked as he lay Renate gently on the ground. He looked to Isaac "See? This is what I meant boy... truly it is horrible..." he muttered in an angered tone. His fists clenched as he looked upon his dead friends "Orane...? Who did this...?" he asked.

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac walked alongside Figaro as they entered the tower. He was nervous. Would they take him back in? After what he did? He already has burn marks on him, but he knew that they could do worse stuff to him. He walked inside to see dead bodies everywhere. Man it was messy. He walked further to see Stegs and Code Talker dead. What!? Code Talker could take anyone on without much of a problem and Stegs, he knew she was a challenge too. Issac was getting morre nervous until he saw the three survivors. Buddi looked.....more scary and intimidating than he had before and Orane....he couldn't see him in the eyes. Issac clenched his fists. "S-Sorry for what I've done..."

"All I have are my cards, they're all I need..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane gave an audible gasp when he saw that Renate's body had been recovered. He trembled for a moment, then fell to his knees, scooting over to the corpse and cradling his sister in his arms in a hug. He took a moment to try to compose himself, then looked up at Figaro.
"It was The Family..." he replied in a quiet voice, before looking down again. He didn't know how to reply to Isaac. He just kept on hugging his sister's body. He was so happy that it had been recovered...that that creep Jade hadn't been able to do anything to his precious sister...he was so relieved...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo looked to the ring leader before he looked at Isaac and soon stated, "Aye....we are the only officers remaining....but I was out of the tower when this was going on." He looked to Isaac and soon asked, "What was it that you did?" Something was immensely different about Akuryo.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro let out a sigh as Orane responded, The Family would do something like this, and Figaro had received warning of it. It was just like them to strike while they were in festivities, they always did love the irony of it all. Figaro got on his knees as Orane hugged Renate's body as he spoke to her softly "Orane... I'm sorry... but we all knew what prices had to be paid when we got into this. Conqueror Worm sent Renate back respectfully... that's more than we could ask from them..." he said looking over to Heart, The Family would not do any such acts "Orane... we have a reason to fight now... The Family will pay for what they've done, but I'm afraid we can't pursue Renate's killer... for now..."

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane paused for a moment to listen to Figaro, then slowly raised his line of sight to look at The Ringmaster.
"I...I-I want to get stronger..." he said, his voice little more than a whisper. "I want to get stronger...and protect everyone...I don't want any else to die...I won't let anyone else die..." He remembered before, when he and Renate had simply seen all people--even themselves--as simple players upon a stage, who would make their exits at appointed times.
Only now did he realize how foolish he'd been. Renate was gone...she hadn't just scurried off to some backstage area to wait for the curtain call...she was gone. And so were Code Talker, and Stegs, and everyone else who had died...He wasn't going to let this happen again. At that moment, he looked down to his sister's face, brushing some hair away from her eyes gently. Renate's face still glowed with beauty and gentle grace, even in death...with her eyes closed as they were, she almost seemed as if she was simply asleep...but that was what death really was, wasn't it? Sleeping...viewing a dull dream about nothing...forever...
At that moment--Orane made a vow to himself. He was going to become stronger--as strong as he could be--and he was going to make sure that nobody else on his team died. And he wouldn't let himself die, either. Not until he had seen his sister's killer dead and gone...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:58 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo heard them both before he pulled out Alex and looked to Orane, soon handing her the bone knife. "I won't be needing my brother then." He told Orane as he looked to the ring-leader, his eyes being sharper as he soon said, "When can we strike sir?"

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro looked down at Orane with a grimace, it was a horrible sight indeed, but Figaro didn't really know anyone who could help her... not in The Inquisitor Faction or Conqueror Worm. A single manly tear fell down Figaro's face, but then he remembered someone. Someone who was strong no matter what, even in the case of impossible odds "Orane... we're going to have a funeral first. But I know someone who can help you become strong... he's the strongest man I've ever met. Someone who has constantly beaten impossible odds. But you going to train would mean leaving us for a while... are you okay with that...?" he asked her in a soft voice. When he heard Akuryo, he turned to the vampire and answered "Code Talker is gone... I'm in charge for now then... well I say we wait for David. Knowing him he has some immensely complicated plan to nuke The Family out of existence... and knowing your experiences... it will probably involve you..." he told Akuryo before looking back to Orane "..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane accepted the knife from Akuryo, looking at it in awe--as if it was the first time he'd ever held a knife. It wasn't his first time, but this...felt empowering. Like he could do anything he strived for, if he just tried hard enough...
He looked to The Ringleader, listening to Figaro, and then nodding, obviously determined.

"Anything I can do to get stronger! I'll do anything!"
The funeral would come first...and then, he would go and train. And he'd come back stronger than ever...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo saw the smile on Orane, and resisted the urge to smile before he looked to the Ring leader and listened to him. "I figured he'd die sooner or later to be honest. And I can be patient for David to arrive then....I can handle the next job."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac looked over to see Orane embracing Renate's body. He felt more sick to himself. "It's....my fault that Renate is dead." Issac said, tears starting to come out of his eyes. He then looked over to Figaro. "Figaro.....I know that I'm weak and stupid...but what do I do? How can I help to make sure that nothing else happens to the people here? I want to do my best as well!" Issac's eyes almost returned back to life, just a bit more was needed. He then looked over to Orane. "Orane.....if you want to beat me up or kill me now, do it. Do it for what I've done!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro shrugged to Akuryo "I will be honest... I did not care for Code Talker much. But Stegs is quite a tragedy..." he muttered to Akuryo, yes, they would have to wait for David. Things didn't go too well for the faction unless they had The Inquisitor helping them, just look at how well it went for them today. Figaro looked down to Orane, geting back on his knees to speak to her "I promise you... you'll get stronger. Remember that..." he told Orane before standing up yet again, walking over to the corpse of Stegs "Poor girl... way too young..." he looked to Isaac, he was just as troubled as the rest of them, and he should be. Figaro didn't know what to do with Isaac, he was already pushing it with Orane "Isaac... try to stick with the others... no wandering off... learn to be a team player. I believe that you have the strength to fight on already inside you..." he told Isaac peacefully.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane nodded, then stood, carefully carrying his sister over to one of the couches that wasn't overturned, laying her down upon it. He turned to look at Isaac, listening to him for a moment, then shaking his head.
"I'm not going to kill you, Isaac...I'm going to protect everyone on my team from now on. Renate always did say that it was barbaric to kill without purpose...so no. I won't kill you." He paused for a moment, then looked to Figaro. "I...need to do something first." And with that, he turned, walking off towards his room. Once he was inside, with the door closed, he tore off the clothes he was wearing--he was tired of being feminine. Tired of it. He took the hair bow from his head, staring at it for a moment before balling it up in his hands and throwing it across the room.
For so long, he had been afraid of trying to be masculine--afraid of being anything but a girl, after what he and Renate had been through so long ago...but now was different. He wasn't going to hide who he was anymore.
He went into the ensuite bathroom, up to the mirror, and took a pair of scissors from the cupboard. Bits and pieces of hair fell into the trash can as the scissors snipped, up until he had cut his hair down to a length that was at least a little less girl-ish...and it looked nice. He nodded to himself, then went back out into the bedroom. He rooted through his dresser of clothes, up until, at the very bottom, he found something that wasn't a dress. He pulled it out, shaking out the wrinkles...yes, this would do just fine. He got himself dressed again, and took a look at himself in the mirror...and smiled. This was it. He was about to go through a transformation...and this was only the first step. Once he was ready to go, he went over to the shelf of the room, picking up a photo of him and his sister and looking at it one last time...before placing it down and exiting the room. He walked back to where the others were, ready to go at any time.
"Sorry that took so long."

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 13 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:19 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Huh? Orane wasn't going to hurt him? Not even what he did? He then heard Figaro's words. "But........my inner strength? How? All I've done is use cards! I'm not strong!" Issac hated himself more and more of how weak he was! He heard the door open to see Orane in boy's clothing. "So I guess everyone knows now?" He looked over to Renate's body on the couch. He walked over there and quickly gave the body a hug before giving a thumbs up to Orane. "Orane, I promise that I'll get stronger and I hope the same for you! I'll find my inner strength and use it to help everyone!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Figaro nodded to Orane as he went to leave and change "Of course." he responded respectfully, and when Orane came back with a new look, Figaro smiled and nodded rather calmly. It was unknown if he knew about Orane already, but he didn't seem to be reacting to surprise at all. The man watched as Isaac made his triumphant promise, which caused Figaro to look at him proudly "Good man!" he responded before looking to Orane "Orane... I can see the devotion in your eyes! The same goes for you Isaac! I believe your devotion will bring you through these harsh times!" he cheered Isaac and Orane. They had much to do, but first "Now for David to return..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next