Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Oh. It's Renate. Issac could talk to Renate pretty normally. Issac could look over to see that the room looked nice but Issac was still paranoid. Is it true that Renate was a guy? Atticus said so but who knows what Atticus thinks. "Oh hi Renate. The boss needs us to come to his office. He has some orders to tell us."

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

"Don't Bore Me Now! I Haven't Even Begun to Use My Cards!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

"Oh, really? Hm...well, hold on a moment." Renate walked away from the door, heading back into the room. "Orane, The Playwright wants to see us!"
"Oh! How exciting!" Orane said as she got up and followed Renate to the door. "Well, let's go! We wouldn't want to keep him waiting!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane and Renate's Theme - Kina no Kaori
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs heard Buddi asking her how old she was and had to stop for a second...How old should she say she was? After a mental debate, she finally came to a conclusion.

"I be 14 yea's old, but mah soul! Ah, mah soul goes way back, son."

She explained to the huge man, but then remembered that he was bleeding everywhere and got down from the table, motioning for him to follow her to the infirmary.

"We's gots ta get yo' fixed up, sonny boy, yo' be bleedin' all ovah da place!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was ready for this. He was not going to be a doof when she came. As soon as Orane came, Issac turned and looked the other way. "W-Well...lets go then." Issac walked by Renate seeing as that he could be composed when walking by her. He wanted to ask them some questions. How was the ride? Where did you guys go? Am I a complete doof? Wait what? Nevermind. Issac walked with them to the elevator and up into the Inquisitor's room. "Ok I brought them here. So, what is it you want us to do?"

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor was there, silently looking out the window. When he said what he said to Isaac, he meant he wanted the man to leave his office, but instead he brought in more people. The Inquisitor let out a sigh before sitting at his desk, and saying "By what I said... I meant both someone else... your boss enjoys two things... silence to plot his evil plans... and watching others squirm to survive." he told Isaac and the twins "And I can't enjoy my first pleasure now... so we're gonna go for door numbers two..." the man pressed down on a button on his desk. Then, a wall opened up, revealing three LAND SHARKS! Sharks, with robotic legs, with laser beams on their heads "Run..." he muttered as the land sharks slowly marched towards the three.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

The twins were only halfway through the door into the office when they saw the sharks--and then they nope'd right back out the door, running down the hall and planning on heading back downstairs to their room. They didn't seem to notice whether Isaac was behind them or not. These dresses were brand new, and they were NOT going to get torn up by land sharks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Wait.......Inquisitor didn't want them there? Looks like Issac just doofed again. Issac turned behind him to see that the twins were already gone. Makes sense. Well now, he can't outrun them for he was too slow. Looks like he had to fight while trying to survive. Issac went into his coat and threw out three cards at the landsharks. Or so he thought. It was brownies he threw that hit the sharks noses. Why did he bring those again? Issac then remembered that he forgot to take out all his sweets from his coat. Great. The one time he needed his cards, they're all jumbled up with sweets. Curse you stomach that doesn't want to eat them!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:29 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Land-shark

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor laughed through his monotone voice synthesizer "HA HA HA HA HA! LANDSHARKS! LANDSHARKS BITCHES!" he yelled as the land sharks began to shoot freaking laser beams at Isaac. The man kept at his desk peacefully as the land sharks proved to be brownie resistant "You better run Isaac! You may be able to take down one or two but you'll never take them all down!" he yelled to the boy as the land sharks began to fire more freaking laser beams at Isaac.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was able to get a card out of his pocket and threw it down. It was a small force field. It was able to block the lazers but the field would only be up for ten seconds. Issac ran as fast as he could out of there. Crap. How would he survive? He needed some help. The twins won't be able to against these landsharks, someone that was batshit crazy. THAT'S IT! Issac knew what he had to do! Issac took out some gumballs and threw them behind him, hoping it might do a cartoon effect to those landsharks. Issac kept on running towards the garage.....too bad there was so many floors. "I FUCKING HATE LANDSHARKS!" Issac cried while running, hoping someone might hear and come out to help him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

"Land Sharks are badass!" Atticus yelled and kept eating his food. It was awesome. Yum...pirate booty.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Soon enough, the twins returned to their room--locking the door behind them to prevent any accidental landshark entry. Well! That had been exciting! Not. They figured that Isaac had messed up somewhere, but oh well, they were fine.
They sat down at their little fancy table with its two chairs and decided to have a niiice calming cup of tea. They gave no fucks about the fact that there were probably landsharks running rampant throughout the base.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Land-shark

The Inquisitor

As soon as Isaac ran away the landsharks kind of stood there, staring vacantly into the air. Isaac had left the immediately area of the Inquisitor's office, so they just returned to their cage. The Inquisitor pressed a button in his office and closed them off "I will feed you later my pretties..." he spoke to them before pacing around the room. He was already starting to come up with plans, involving land sharks and his newest ingenious weapon.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:26 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi looked at Stegs expectantly, his eyebrows raising when he finally heard her answer. Fourteen? That was like... ten. Plus four. 'Uh-oh. Math. Hope we don`t pop a fucking blood vessel.' He really did not need that kind of sass right now. The brute snarled at his voice angrily, silencing it. He snapped back into reality when he noticed the dino girl jump down from the table. He flinched at the sudden movement in fear, calming down when he realized she didn`t hit him yet.

He kinda liked bleeding out. Regardless, he followed Stegs to the infirmary, grumbling incomprehensible sentences that the Inquisitor faction was a little used too at this point. "Cauterize the wound... Bad song in horrible award-winning movie.." Usual Buddi things. He heard the sound of laser beams resounding off the walls somewhere above them and looked up inquisitively, but quickly decided he didn`t care. That kind of stuff was sort of normal. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was running out of breath. Crap. Issac stopped running, panting very heavily. Issac looked behind him to see if the sharks tripped on the gumballs. They weren't there. He waited for a few more minutes. Nothing. Huh? Guess they went back. Issac pondered what to do next. The Inquisitor did mention go bother the twins instead of him. Sure enough. He didn't really want to go to Atticus, no not him. Issac walked a bit until he finally knocked on the twins door. "Hey ummm...it's me Issac. I-Is it ok if I come in? I have nothing else to do...." Issac asked fully red outside.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

"Hang on," came a voice from within the room, somewhere behind the closed door. "We're changing." Just why did they have to change clothes again? Who knew.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs arched an eyebrow at Buddi as he flinched from her getting off the table.

"Woah woah, calm y'self! I don' need annuder restrainin' ordah..."

She muttered, then listened to Buddi's own grumblings and just sort of looked at him weirdly for a moment, but then shrugged and chewed some more tobacco as they went to the infirmary. Then the cauterize the wound comment appeared, and she just looked confused.

"How's 'bout we just stop dat blood flowin' outta ya, eh?"

They got to the infirmary and Stegs told the doctors and stuff to take care of Buddi.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

"Alright." Issac was confused why they were changing. They looked nice in there dresses already....unless...IT'S IMPORTANT DRESSES! Issac started to freak out in his mind but tried to play it off by leaning his leg on the wall across from their door.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

"Just a moment..." They really seemed to be taking their time with this whole changing thing.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:07 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus went over to Isaac.
"Dude...they don't want you around. Stop stalking them." he said, walking past him. "Geez." he went to his room to get something. He needed to do something...so why not read! He went to his room, which was really neat and clean surprisingly, and grabbed and book. He went to his window and started to read, leaving the door open.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac nodded and wait. After Atticus walked by, Issac got kinda nervous. "Wait....am I being a creeper....I am aren't I......" Issac thought. "NO! I AM NOT! I'm just bored thats all." Issac nodded to himself and waited still.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Orane5_zpsde2be04dThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Renate3_zps4c8ebd16

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

After a little bit of waiting, the door finally opened. The one who had opened it was Orane.
"Yes, Isaac? What do you need?" she looked at him with a curious expression, apparently surprised that he had come.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo laughed as he saw the sharks chase the twins and Isaac off before they were caged and sealed off again. He looked to his boss with a sadistic grin as he soon said, "You have always made my day at work most enjoyable sire....but now..." His eyes went cold, as did his lips as he had a straight face. "How do we plan to start now?

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor pressed a button down on his desk, causing a toy duck to pop out and start waddling around the room making duck sound effects "Oh sorry what?" he asked, seemingly not paying attention to Akuryo's sadistic enjoyment after the fact. But then he asked when they'd make their move "Ah! That is the best part! I wait for my enemies to move... you see... its only a matter of time before the two factions get into a conflict again, and when they do we shall be there! Landsharks and secret weapon and all! I will make my survival known-! And then this city will burn! Now to pick someone to lead the land sharks into battle... can't be Atticus... hmmm...." the man started to stroke his chin in thought.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac heard the door opening and looked to see who it was. "ORANE!" Issac yelped in his head before losing balance on the wall. "Ahhhh, wahhhhh!" Issac flailed his arms before crashing on the ground. "Oof!" Issac chirped in pain while rubbing his butt. Issac looked up all red and nervous. "Umm....I-I-I t-t-thought if it was o-ok to come in? I-I-I have m-many treats." Issac's hand was shivering while he went inside his coat and pulled out an assortment of baggy treats. He had gumballs, brownies, cookies and cupcakes. "I-It's hard for me to eat and all with my i-injuries and I thought w-we could all share it! T-That and I have nothing else to do." Issac mumbles the last part while gasping for air in his head. Out of the twins, it had to be Orane while looking like an idiot in front of her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 8 Orane5_zpsde2be04d

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
"Come now...can't you entertain me for a little bit longer? Teehee~!"

Orane watched Isaac's antics with pursed lips and slightly raised eyebrows. This was all fairly silly...and it was getting a bit creepy...this had slowly been escalating over the course of the month...the guy had never had this much interest in her before! And in all honesty, it was getting...really strange...and unsettling...
"...Isaac," Orane sighed, frowning slightly. "Is there a reason that you've been following us around all day...? I mean...I know that you like me and everything, but..." Orane sighed, facepalming a bit, then looking down at Isaac again as he sat on the ground. "I already told you that I'm taken, Isaac...but. Just to make sure that that actually sinks in...I'm going to show you something. And you're not going to like it. Here." And with that, Orane unceremoniously lifted up her skirt, showing--were those shorts? Not panties? And...right at the crotch area...that small bump there didn't look very feminine. No, that didn't look very feminine at all. Orane dropped the skirt again after letting Isaac get a good look, frowning at him. "There. Now, will you stop trying to date me? Oh--and if you tell anyone that I'm a boy, I'll kick you in the nuts. A lot."

Orane's Theme - Final Answer
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next