Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Nazi_d11

T-Reich
The Supersoldier
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The dinosaur slowly lowered it's head to Eve, looking at her eye to eye then yelled out "Diamant Kängurus sind gut für Ihre Augen!!!" right in her face. He rose back up and jumped over The Family members, then it ran through a wall, quickly climbing up to the upper levels of the tower. It seemed to completely ignore them in favor of getting to the surface world, presumably to do nazi dinosaur things, whatever they may do. From afar his voice still echoed even to The Family "Schmetterlinge in meine Schilddrüse!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Deutsch Wissenschaft ist die beste im Universum!!!"
Reich Theme - Science Fiction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

Kayden frowned as the dino-man continued shouting in German at them--so he kind of just shouted back at him with random German words that he'd heard offhand, butchering the pronunciation horribly as he did:
"Streudel! Wurst! Schnitzel! Lederhosen!" Which didn't seem to get his attention very well--so Kayden just kind of ran after him--with all of the land-sharks following--still shouting random, broken German at him-- "Hey, über-lizard! Danke schön, danke schön! Frohe Weihnachten!" Kayden didn't seem at all like he was going to attack, though, since Eve suggested the fact that, HEY! Maybe this giant, Nazi reptile was FRIENDLY! That was totally the situation here, right? And there was no time like the present to make friends--! Though, to be honest, he couldn't even dream about keeping up with the guy--since he was kind of a huge dinosaur--so Kayden kind of stopped short and called after him, "AUF WIEDERSEHEEEEN!" before returning to Eve and Sophia, his facial expression as if completely nothing at all had happened, all of the land-sharks still following him, a pleasant smile upon his face. "...I'm namin' th' land-sharks, by th' way. They're all Phil."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Night of Nights (Black)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:06 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Sophia21_zps01d85ff9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Nope nope nope- The instant the dinosaur started moving, Sophia scrambled backwards, stumbling over random junk on the floor and eventually ramming right into the wall, squeaking in shock. Her body was trembling fiercely, and she watched with terror in her eyes as Kayden ran after the strange armed creature shouting random German... things. She wasn't even sure if they were words. All she knew was that she was surrounded by a multitude of strange and frightening things, the least of which being the fact that her only remaining boyfriend was batshit crazy. She eventually dropped her gun at her feet, her fingers too weak to hold on any longer, and she just stood there... shaking and afraid, tears pricking at her eyes. She wasn't ready for this- it was too much, too soon- her throat clenched and she gasped for air, having her own little miniature panic attack. She knew she needed to pull herself together but... it was so damn hard... "F-fuck this... fuck this... fuck this...!" she gasped out, shaking her head fiercely. She couldn't keep up like this- either she was going to get herself killed because she was too afraid to defend herself, or she'd lose Kayden... because he had changed so much, and so had she- but not in good directions... It was kind of... sad, wasn't it...? To be afraid of your boyfriend...? Yet to still want to be with him... she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, a few stray tears rolling down her cheeks, before she picked up her gun, then stood up straighter. She was making the definite choice... to try and be stronger, braver, to stop letting herself get so... afraid. "... Phil...? Really Kayden...? Can't you think of anything else?" she argued as she opened her eyes and looked at him, her voice still shaking a little but a much more confident look on her face. She... had changed.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:51 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Dinosaur breath was not at all as pleasant as Eve had previously expected it to be.
She turned as it jumped straight over the trio, landing with a very loud thump. She frowned, taking a moment to run her fingers through her blonde strands, adjusting it slightly as it had been blown aloft by Reich`s landing. Eve watched it run for a bit--along with Kayden, whom had taken it upon himself to chase after the Nazi dinosaur thing. As he returned, she nodded curtly to him, silently approving his naming of the land sharks or whatever. "We`re going after it." She said to the two, not waiting for a response before heading off in whatever direction Reich had gone. She wasn`t entirely sure where it was going, or even what it was, for that matter; but, letting it get outside to do Nazi dinosaur things was probably--bad--very bad--  

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:58 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Nazi_d11

T-Reich
The Supersoldier

The dinosaur was climbing up to the ground level, once it got there it yelled "Tötet die Delfine! Sie wissen nicht, die Schmerzen im gebärfähigen!!" the tower began to shake and crack. It was falling apart. Having a nazi dinosaur go about the rotting building smashing into everything probably wasn't a good idea. T-Reich eventually emerged from the Inquisitor Tower, running out into No Man's Land. And the tower, it began to collapse, falling upon itself into a mess of debris and chaos. The dinosaur ran into No Man's Land, chanting "Heil Hitler!!" and in the distance, you could hear the sound of his gigantic gun booming as he fired upon the denizens of the city. A monster had just been unleashed upon No Man's Land.
(EXIT)

"Deutsch Wissenschaft ist die beste im Universum!!!"
Reich Theme - Science Fiction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden kind of stared at Sophia for a moment, surprised at the woman's disapproval of his name choice for the land-sharks. He kind of just stood there for a moment, then pointed to one of the land-sharks at random.
"That one's Phillip."
Kayden, along with all of the land-sharks kind of just derping along behind him, followed Eve as the tower began to shake. He could see that the place was coming down--and he wasn't going to get crushed under there! And neither was Eve or Sophia. Or Phil. Or Phil--or other Phil--or Phil Jr.--
"C'mon, Sophia! Time for us t' am-scray!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

So, Eve had been pretty persistent in chasing down this Nazi Dinosaur thing--since, all hell would basically break loose if that thing got to the surface. That--was exactly the opposite of her plans---
But then the building began to shake; a sure-tell side that her plan of chasing it sort of failed. "Well," Eve uttered, glancing over at Kayden and Sophia, "Guess we am-scray, then," She was pretty sure she could hear a machine gun firing above them--no bueno--
So, without further ado, Eve am-scray`d out of the underground tunnel of the Inquisitor`s falling tower. Best to avoid the Nazi Dinosaur on the way out...

(EXIT) 

The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:47 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 15 Sophia21_zps01d85ff9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"Really- come on Eve, don't make us chase that dumb thing," Sophia complained, pouting at the woman before she sighed and turned to look at Kayden again. "... Phillip. Wow- No Tom or Joe? Just... Phil?" she critiqued, giving him a teasing grin all the while- before pausing and looking up at the ceiling. Oh. It was coming down wasn't it. She stood there for a moment before shrugging, and turning to wander further into the building. "But there might be other cool stuff..." she mumbled, eyes searching the floor and the shadows for anything that might be of use. She seemed completely unconcerned by the collapsing building.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden had been about to follow Eve--but then, he saw that Sophia was for whatever reason, going further back into the building. And that--was not bueno. Kayden stopped, staring for a moment before raising two fingers to his lips to let out a loud whistle before shouting, pointing at Sophia,
"PHIL LEGION! RETRIEVE TH' BABE!"
The land-sharks surged forward--went ahead and picked up Sophia--and then all followed Kayden as he ran out of the building. "Th' princess is s'pposed t' be in another castle! This one's no good! Let's get movin'!"

*Exit Kayden, Sophia, and army of Phils*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15