Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac tensed as he was prepared when Orane lifted up her skirt. What was it that he wouldn't like? Was it that the panties looked hideous!? Issac was fully red before he saw the truth. Everything went slow aound him as Orane lifted her skirt up completely. Issac's face dropped. Orane.........was the guy!? Darn you Atticus you messed up! No.....it can't be. Issac was having a hard time figuring this out in his head. He was crushing on a guy and was having an easy time talking to the girl! Issac you are so stupid. Issac quickly got up and ran towards his room, leaving all the treats there while tears were running down his face. In his room you could hear bashing noises everywhere and him yelling and cursing. He had so many emotions mixed up in him now. He hated that he didn't notice. He hated that he was in love with a guy. He was sad when he learned the truth. He didn't know what to do while the tears were forming down his face. Minutes later, Issac was all red as he stepped out of his room. Issac then ran into Atticus's room and punched his jaw, quickly leaving afterwards. Issac ran into the garage and started up his motorcycle. He had to get away, for now. He wanted to forget this whole ordeal. He was so pissed and sad at the same time, his eyes were full of depression. Issac sped off in his bike. In his room, it was all destroyed. Everything was ruined. There was a note on his door. It read, "If you are reading this, I will be gone for a while. I do not know when I will be back, but I want to be alone. I ahve so many questions that I want answered. I will find them....somehow, so don't worry about me. I'll try to find a way not to die. Orane, Renate, sorry for all the trouble I have caused in this last month. And Atticus....FUCK YOU....you pirate son of a bitch! Go back to Hollywood! From, Issac."

*EXIT*

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

"Don't Bore Me Now! I Haven't Even Begun to Use My Cards!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Orane5_zpsde2be04dThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Renate3_zps4c8ebd16

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

Orane watched Isaac run down the hall with just the biggest poker face. Then, he sort of nudged at the sweets on the ground with his foot...before kind of just going back into his room and closing the door, leaving the sweets out in the hallway.
"I assume that he didn't take it well?" Renate asked, turning a page in the book she was reading while sitting in one of the lush chairs of the room.
"Nope," Orane said, sitting down in the chair next to Renate's. "As expected. Oh well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane and Renate's Theme - Kina no Kaori
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus saw Isaac walk in.
"Hey dude, finally stop being a creep-AHH!" he took the hit as he stormed out. "OH YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he yelled, and went to his room, seeing it trashed. "Okay you fucker!" he saw the note, and read it. "WELL FUCK YOU TOO!" he tore up the note, and kicked the door in, so it no longer closed. He mouth really hurt. "Next time I see him, I'll fucking wring his damn neck! What the fuck did I do?!" he went to his room and locked the door, now pissed.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:34 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor walked out of his office, looking very VERY VERY annoyed "By god... why in the world was I left with No Man's Land's scraps?" he muttered, commenting on his officers. The guy sometimes felt that other than Akuryo and Code Talker, he had just recruited a bunch of poop throwing monkeys to lead his army. He walked through the halls, making annoying robotic grumbles "Dumb dumb dumb dumb...!" he kept repeating "Kill kill kill kill..." he made his mantra. Then the man got in the middle of the floor Atticus and the Twins were at and tell, very very loudly "BOTH OF YOU GET OUT HERE! RIGHT NOW!" he yelled, although his voice was artificial, he still managed to sound very, very pissed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:53 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Orane5_zpsde2be04dThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Renate3_zps4c8ebd16

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

Just as the twins finally thought that maybe they could settle down a bit, they heard the Playwright yelling at them from out in the hall. And he sounded...angry?
Oh dear.
The twins both stood from their chairs, walking to the door and opening it, going out into the hall and standing in front of their door after having closed it again.

"You needed us, Monsieur Playwright?" Renate asked, wondering why the man was so up in arms all of a sudden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Creatio Ex Materia wrote:
Ε.Knygma
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
The Code Talker

Theme
Crimson Blood

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 27ca6963-2ded-42b2-a701-6ba85d4a2b83_zps6768c786

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

━━━━━━━━━〖"Ah, I See..This Thing You Call Death"〗━━━━━━━━━

Code Talker followed by his leader's side, ever showing the shinning face of emotion called apathy. His glowing yellow eyes watched the chaotic group of misfits. He did not share the amount of anger about his 'colleges' as the Inquisitor had, but his anger was more about how incompetent they were. He mumbled a mantra of his own, unintelligible from his muffling mask.

He dared not to speak as the rant began to incite, he would only follow along--more as a second voice of reason.

━━━━━━━━━〖"I Call It A Fitting Future To Your Story"〗━━━━━━━━━

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 494ac221-dde8-46f7-8e32-37293f357671_zps6e6b00b7
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor noticed that Code Talker was following, good, because he may need that man to fix all the crazy shit that these officers most likely caused. The Inquisitor would shoot a glare to the twins of he had eyes! Instead he just looked down at them "WHAT... HAPPENED?" he asked, his voice was quite strong and very, very intimidating. That intimidation thing was nice, with the Inquisitor's old voice he couldn't scare anyone! Now he could terrify these little shits for once. He turned to Code Talker, he had placed trackers on every officer, especially important with officers like Buddi and Isaac "Code... please use the tracker to find where the little blond shit went..." he told the masked man as he looked back to the twins.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

It wasn't any surprise that the twins were unnerved when the Playwright spoke to them. He was so scary and robot-y now, after all...
"W-Well..." Orane spoke first, looking to his sister for help before looking back at the man who was addressing them. "Isaac was kind of...stalking us sorta?"
"Essentially, Orane rejected his romantic creeping, he had a tantrum, and then he ran off," Renate answered, able to keep her cool a bit better than Orane. "We have no idea where he ran off to, but knowing him, he probably got himself into some really idiotic situation..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:29 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi raised an eyebrow. How many restraining orders did Stegs even have? Ha, he learned that term from Emilia. She was so pretty. Oh, right. He hadn`t even noticed the strange looks the dino girl had been giving him as he grumbled uncontrollably. That problem of his was not going to go away anytime soon, but luckily everyone he hung out with was kind of used to it. His juggalos even liked it when he did that. His eyes flickered to Stegs when she addressed him again. Stop the blood? Why would they wanna do that?

Never the less, as they arrived at the infirmary, the Inquisitor`s doctors immediately flocked to Buddi, making him quite overwhelmed. "I`ll eat the pain!" He tried to protest as they collectively forced the large man onto a bed. They couldn`t get him the lay down, so they just dealt with him kind of sitting and twiddling his thumbs. Once they got him situated, he gestured to Stegs for her to sit next to him. He suddenly looked upwards again, tilting his head. Shit was really going down up there.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Ε.Knygma
The Code Talker

Theme
Crimson Blood

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 27ca6963-2ded-42b2-a701-6ba85d4a2b83_zps6768c786

Code looked at his master and check a small device he took from his pocket. "I believe his last known location was Conqueror Town, How pleasing. If you would not able reach him a very angry Jade will maybe even a rare Kraven." He said with a more happier tone, his referred to Jade and Kraven more animal-like

"Should we attain the body or should we just leave the humping dog and the crazed bitch dog to feed" Code's cursing still had an air of class to it as he insulted all three in the same sentence

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 494ac221-dde8-46f7-8e32-37293f357671_zps6e6b00b7
[/quote]
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor let out the biggest sigh when the Twins told him their story "I feel like I'm in a cheap romantic comedy movie... except with more cyborgs, and landsharks.... and whatever Buddi is..." he replied, sounding almost tired. And then when Code Talker told him where Isaac had gone, the ONE LOCATION HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER GONE TO, The Inquisitor just face palmed "By god..." he really should just kill the boy. But he was already very low on officers "Okay... we have two choices... we either find new officers to recruit... or we stage a rescue operation for him... either way we're fucked to be honest..." The Inquisitor Faction wasn't quite in the best of situations. In all honesty they were the real underdogs in this all, the lowest of the low in No Man's Land. Black Dragon and The Family got to pick the most elite criminals in the city, Jade and Jo got the scraps, that left The Inquisitor with the scraps of the scraps. For god's sake The Inquisitor's main supporters were the clowns that were always being massacred by Kraven "I need someone who can do the stealth thing... and not mention my existence... either rescue him or kill him... he cannot break and tell Conqueror Worm about my existence..."

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs chuckled as she heard Buddi proclaiming that he would eat the pain instead of letting the doctors treat it. She nodded and sat next to him as she saw him gesturing

"Now don' dat feel bettah? 'ere, 'ave a cigah, ta calm yo'r nerves, yeah?"

She took a cigar out of her hidden pocket and handed it to Buddi while she stroked her tail.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

The twins looked at each other--thinking. Did they know how to stealth? Did their entire organization even have a single stealth person in it...? They didn't say anything, since the higher-ups were speaking to each other, but they stayed there, just in case they would be the oh-so-lucky people to be called to go on the mission.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus's door flew open.
"You said that little shit head got captured? Oh fucking great!" he said. "All I know, he creeps on the twins, they don't want it, so he comes up here and PUNCHES me in the fucking jaw. Sure, it was a weak fucking punch, but shit man. A punch hurts...fuck..." he sighed. "Kill the little shit. He deserves it." he said, leaning against the wall, arms crossed...and fucks were given...cause he angry and stuff.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Ε.Knygma
The Code Talker

Theme
Crimson Blood

"I have a old friend, she....I should say HE now. Is a tad sore for loosing a friend at you game with that Vivian girl, I understand you mental strength sire, but you should allow me to hire next time. You have too much to think about." Code said with a scathing backhanded remark towards the Inquisitor, a small bark towards him

He looked at the girls "You three stay here! You measly little grunts should know that this man is creating a paradise of chaos--and you spit on his legacy building. I want you to grovel and apologize, this man has given an oasis of resources in this hell hole--you should be thankful for things you seem not to deserve out of hardwork. All of you have become weak, but I still see your usefulness. Barely. You can rise with Our Dear Leader-The Inquisitor- with your talents. Right now I think that Vulture and Worm have proceeded without us. Two rag tag groups of morons and insane idiots who once feared us! I want you to change this, for we have still bigger fish to devour. The Family and those mongrels at Black Dragon!" Code said with anger and might in his voice, enough so one could see his skin....A burnt charred skin with wound riddled marks and gashes from long ago.

He looked toward the Inquisitor "I fear for us a small fraction, sir...I really do" He said walking away as he entered a communication mode within his mask.

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:20 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor woudl be smiling if he had a mouth, he forgot how much more useful Code Talker was in situations like this "I trust you with this operation Code Talker... I don't care if he's saved or killed... the choice if up to who you hire... as long as the deed is done..." he looked to Atticus and the Twins, he was disappointed in the both of them for their drama, but Isaac was an annoying little shit so he sort of understood them. The man clenched both his fists, a small sign of anger "I fear for us too Code Talker..." he began to walk closer to Atticus and The Twins "If our hired help needs back up... YOU TWO will be his support, got it!? If he needs you to be a distraction so he can get his job done... you will do it. Unless-" he looked to Atticus "You don't want any more Pirate Booty! Seriously... that shit is expensive here..." and then to the twins "You two won't get anymore new clothes!" he threatened them both, if The Inquisitor didn't get what he wanted, neither would they.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Le gasp! No new clothes?! What a cruel existence that would be! The twins looked at each other, then looked back at their leader and nodded in compliance. They were holding in their less than kind feelings about how Codetalker had described them--they thought that they had been doing just fine, up until Isaac caused all of this trouble for them!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Atticus Benedict

"It's not expensive! It's 2.50 a bag! That's cheap! I don't know where YOU'RE buying it from...Plus, it's the only thing I can eat in this place because the Chef doesn't make Gluten Free stuff." he said, crossing his arms. "Plus, this shit had noting to DO with me! I did a job you asked for, then I get punched in the face and scolded? What about that card game?" he asked, mentioning about him being in the Inner circle and shit. Why was he, someone who was supposed to be Code Talkers equal, being treated like a lower life form? Made no fucking sense! Plus, fuck Isaac, he was fucking little creeper! Atticus wanted no part in this.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor saw the Twins reactions "That's right, you better fear me frenchies..." he told them, obviously quite disturbed right now. And then there was Atticus, oh boy "Yes... 2.50... except its all you eat... so we buy it in bulk... THEN its something that we can only smuggle from the inside world... SPECIFICALLY! Then the merchant and smuggler have to make money too... so guess how expensive it all is!?" he replied to Atticus, he was not ready to pick a fight with The Inquisitor when it involved money, the dude knew his math. And then Atticus complained about his current situation, which The Inquisitor just ignored because he was pissed right now.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Not my fault I have eating problems. It just happened over time okay? Sorry!" he said, rolling his eyes. "Fine, I'll help, but I'm killing the little shit." he said, heading to the garage, going to prep the car.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

The twins knew that in this situation, the best strategy for their own preservation was a complete lack of back-sass. So, they simply took the verbal abuse. After Atticus left, the two of them looked to the Inquisitor.
"Would you like us to go with him?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor sighed as Atticus left "Oh boy..." he muttered, before he looked to the twins, yeah, they at least seemed to understand their place in this situation. The man sighed again then responded to the twins "Honestly? Yes... he's probably gonna try something crazy and stupid... and I want you two to be there to bail him out when he does it..." he replied to the twins before walking to the office. The Inquisitor had a killer head ache now, he needed to rest.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

The twins nodded after getting their orders, then went down to the garage where Atticus was.
"Um...Monsieur Atticus? We were sent to go with you..." Orane said, feeling a bit on edge due to seeing how bad of a temper Atticus was in right now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Great, now I'm getting baby sat by two teenage girls!" Atticus said, kicking a something near him. "Fuck...It's like one second everything is going your way and then the next, I'm at the bottom of the fucking food chain." he got in the car. "Now get in."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:03 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 9 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi still protested at the doctors, wiggling out of their grasp every time they tried to do anything to him. His face only brightened as one of them held up a needle. "ORGANIC ARM-JABBER!" He barked as the doctor inserted it into his arm. The brute squirmed at the pinch of pain the injection provided, and just decided he was gonna pull the needle out himself since it was taking so long. Oh. He couldn`t move it now. Bummer. He kept trying, of course.

He smiled lightly at Stegs as she sat down next to him as he requested, but cocked his head as she offered him a cigar. Witchcraft! Where did she take that from? Buddi inspected the stick of cancer, his gaze switching between it and the dino girl next to him. "Do... do I eat it?" He asked with some clarity in his tone, staring at the cigar with an arched eyebrow.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next