Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower Empty The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower is one of the largest buildings in No Man's Land. It rivals the sky scrapers of Highend, but is located in the Slums, making it appear even taller. The building is nearly 50 stories tall, at the top level is where The infamous Inquisitor is said to live, while the rest of the tower is filled with his minions, death traps, and whatever horrible things may linger in there. For those in the Inquisitor Faction, practically anything can be found here, it has just as much rooming and entertainment as anywhere else. It however lacks the water and electricity of Carrion Land or Conqueror Town.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower Claus_zps904637fa

Claus
Servant of The Angel
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, a door opened in the room, letting out a feint light as a silhouette of a man with large glasses appeared. The door closed, and in the darkness only the man's glasses were seen, reflecting a feint light from somewhere. The man approached to figure, blindfolded in a room and strapped completely to chairs "Wakey wakey..." the man spoke in a sensual, yet broken voice. Water suddenly splashed over the two people. They were unblinded, it was Jo and Jade, yet the man's identity would be unknown to all but a few in No Man's Land. The figure stood over the two, like a magnificent statue towering over the two. Yet, he was slouched, and skinny. The man shook his head "Quite a sad state I see you two in... sad sad... sad..." the man had a pair of blood-soaked scissors in his hand "I don't think you're awake yet..." suddenly the man stabbed his scissors into Jade's left leg, before taking it out and repeating the stab a few more times "There... awake yet....?" the man said in an almost whisper-like tone. He then slowly walked over to Jo "Hello there birdy... having fun outside of your cage...?" he whispered to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Jade groaned, what the hell happened? He was walking back to the base, his men went a head with supplies. His eyes were partially closed and he saw that his glasses were messed up, a little cracked with really annoyed him. Whoever did this... Was going to pay... He heard someone come into this place, and pretended to still be out for the sake of learning more about his... Situation. He heard wakey, wakey and then was dosed in cold water which startled him. He shook his head, and glared up at the skinny man. He didn't say a thing since he was trying to see how this person was. His eyes went wide when he was stabbed in the left thigh, jerking up. He made noises of displeasure with every stab, but did his best not to scream. He would never scream... He refused to. "Who... Are you?" he asked and then looked at the woman next to him. It was Jo from Vulture team! What was she doing here? What was HE doing here was another good question.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:40 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower Joeventedit_zpsb278a6d2

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

The sudden splash of chillingly code water gave Jo a very rude awakening. She saw nothing. She blinked a few times, unsure if her eyes were really open or not. She felt a slight headache in the back of her mind, most lightly from the previous night which she barely remembered. She remembered being ignored by the bartender, yelling at Ryder, Jack`s letter, and that was it. She began to hyperventilate quietly as the blindfold was removed, giving her the sight of a dimly lit room and a tall young man towering over her. He was slouched, skinny, and his demeanor was deadly and.. familiar? She hurriedly looked around the room to anaylize her surroundings now that she had the chance, her eyes widening as she looked at Jade. Obviously, this wasn`t his doing as he was in the same state as her. Tied to a chair, previously blindfolded, and out of breath. She flinched, wanting to look away as Jade was stabbed in the leg with a pair of rusty, sharp scissors held by the man whom towered over them. But she couldn`t look away, her eyes were glued. For the first time in years, she was honestly terrified. She watched as the man turned his attention to her. She began to tremble harshly, the suspense of his slow walk ripping out her insides with anxiety. She cringed as he neared her, looking away from him with tightly closed eyes. "W-What is this? Tell me what`s going on...!"  

Jo and Claus theme - The State of Dreaming
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Claus
Servant of The Angel

The man looked at the two captives, his eyes could not be seen over his almost glowing glasses. The man suddenly slashed Jo's cheek with his scissors "SHUT UP!" the man yelled, before he walked closer into the lights, showing his rather ordinary looking face. He had a face you would forget rather quickly, he looked rather out of place in No Man's Land actually, he looked like everyone else trying to live an ordinary life. But then there was one difference, his eyes, you couldn't see his eyes, hidden by the lights reflected by his lenses. The man looked at the two of them, motionless like a statue "I am the servant of the Angel... here to show you your sins before you pass on to heaven... heheh... you'll fly away and become angels yourself..." he spoke, his voice was so low, almost like a whisper. The single light in the room suddenly went out, and everything went black "Jo Beaumont... Jade Fenton... I am here to send you to the pits of hell... unless you confess for your sins, then I shall send you to heaven... you have sinned... you may now admit to your sins before you leave this plane..."

"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:22 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade watched as Claus pretty much slapped Jo with the scissors creating a beautiful slash mark on her skin. Though he wished that he was the one made such a mark, this was serious. This man wasn't someone that you normally met in NML. Well... That's a lie, you met crazy people, but no one who looked like THIS. So forgettable, he looked sane yet his words were not. It was like Bravery or Mocha. Though Bravery wore a mask, Mocha looked and sounded sane until you asked her where she came from and what she thinks about the world. 'Oh Jesus... We have ANOTHER religious nut...' Jade thought as the man claimed to be an angel or no... Working for an angel. "Sins?" Jade asked, not quite sure what the man meant. Yes Jade would admit that he did horrible things, but he doesn't remember doing anything in particular with this man. Then again... His face was forgettable, but there was no way he was going to admit any sins. Heaven was obviously death, not salvation. Jade could understand that, he WAS going to get out of this place.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:51 pm

i`d give my life

Jo flinched, looking away as the man slashed her cheek. She grunted slightly, wanting to wipe away the blood but unable to due to her tied wrists. She felt the wet blood drip from her, possibly falling onto the collar of her suit but she didn`t look to check. The cut stung deeply but she could barely notice. She was still trembling in fear, her mind hazy. She never did good in situations where she was at another`s mercy. She hated the feeling of being helpless. She seemed to calm herself momentarily as she took a few sharp breaths, looking up at the tall man briefly to see his face in the light source. He felt... familiar, but there was something about him that didn`t remind her of anyone she`d ever met. Not even while in No Man's Land. She almost asked how he knew their names, but the fact that Jade`s name and even her own had become rather infamous for their actions in the city, it wasn`t surprising. She should have expected some delusional psycho to attempt to kidnap them with the amount of fame the two had gathered. It was nothing she couldn`t overcome, though. Her eyebrows arched as he listened to her. Another religious fanatic. Ugh. Suddenly, the lights flickered off, making Jo jump. She began to tremble subtly again. The feeling that he could come from anywhere was severely unnerving. She heard Jade`s voice somewhere in the darkness which really didn`t make her anymore comfortable. She remained to herself.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Claus
Servant of The Angel

"What a sad... sad... city! And you two have made it only worse! Then again... society is just as sinful... they throw you all in cages like animals and expect you to just disappear..." the man got closer and closer to Jade, until Jade could feel the man breathing at his neck "Let's start with Jade Fenton... how...-" the man suddenly stabbed at Jade's other leg with his scissors "DISGUSTING!" the man jerked the scissors around before pulling it out "DISGUSTING MAN! relishing in your own sins... how... sinful... I wonder if you'd stop committing sin if I just tore it off...." the man moved his scissors towards Jade's crotch. But then, the man suddenly jolted to Jo "And you! You are more responsible for bringing this city to chaos! You... are evil! You have destroyed lives! And your seduction of this city will not end until you accomplish you goal to kill this man!" he pointed to Jade "And then there are the sins you committed before this city... isn't that right... Jo?" the man whispered to her before walking away slowly. The man walked over to Jade again "How about you confess your sins Fenton? Tell me a story... tell me of the evil you have committed through your life..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade snorted and felt for his bindings. He was tied up pretty tight... Kind of the same tightness that he did with his prisoners. He couldn't believe that it was only hours ago that he had someone underneath him with tight ropes like this in the Black Market. But enough of remembering because some man was stabbing him again in the legs now. He tensed up at every stab, growling at the pain. He refused to give this man his cries of pain. He REFUSED! He would not show weakness like Jo. Unlike her Jade was kind of used to this. Kind of... The man kept calling him dirty, but for what? Then he thought about it... Did he mean the rapes? Oh yes it was a dirty business mostly because the person you did it with wasn't very willing, you sometimes got hurt in the process. "Maybe I would... If could stop stabbing me..." Jade said, after taking a few deep breaths. This man wanted him to talk about what he did? Sure... He can tell lots of people what he did, and wouldn't be ashamed however. "And tell you what exactly?" Jade wouldn't even know where to begin.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

i`d give my life

Jo watched the man carefully, considering if she could defend herself if he got too close. She watched with slight fascination as he sulked towards Jade, suddenly snapping at him and forcing Jo to jolt involuntarily. She flinched as he plunged the scissors into his leg, only then looking away and just listening. She looked at him in the corner of her eye as he addressed her, only fully turning to him as he neared too close for comfort. She glared, not daring to speak up against him. Not so much out of fear, but out of cautionary. Her eyes narrowed more as he returned to Jade. Something in her set off. She had been tortured before; by enemies, and even just in training for this very mission. There was something about this situation that made her feel differently. A false similarity. She could handle being harassed, but even if it was the man she hated more than anyone else, she didn`t like the sight. "This has gone on enough. Tell me who you`re working for." Despite not being in any sort of position to speak with confidence, she did anyway. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus shook his head when Jade responded "You don't even know where to start do you!? Tell me about the first woman you deflowered then devil! We shall begin there.... I will take note of every crime and keep track... afterwards you shall suffer your divine punishment... quite simple really... you see..." the man tapped Jade's neck lightly with his scissors, if only to feint an attempt to cut his throat and kill him. Yet the death never came, and the man continued "I am only a follower of The Angel... after we are done I shall send you to heaven to meet him..." the man whispered to Jade. Then Jo spoke again, the man slowly turned to her, there was silence for a moment before there was another slash at her face "I TOLD YOU JO! FOR THE ANGEL! I AM HIS FOLLOWER! HERE TO ASSIST IN THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR SINS!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Jade Fentom

"The first girl I deflowered?" Jade asked as then man snapped at him. Though Jo could not see it, Jade rolled his eyes at her question because she wasn't asking the right ones. "Okay then... But if I tell you the first girl I 'deflowered' then you got to tell me why the Angel is so interested in Jo and I's sins. And why the punishment is happening now as opposed to earlier... Do you understand?" Jade asked, trying to keep as calm as possible. Someone had to keep their head in this mess, and Jade wasn't going to freak out. This man was a bit like Kraven in a sense only a little more different. He also had to tread carefully here. Get as much information as possible before putting any plans for escape in action.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm

i`d give my life

Jo watched with sudden anger as Claus spoke to Jade. She jolted yet again, but quickly regained composure as he suddenly turned to her with vehemence. She remained silent as he neared her, only flinching at the sudden flash to her face. With two cuts now leaking on her cheek, Jo resisted the urge to curse as she realized that would definitely leave a mark. The way he yelled at her violently struck a sudden cord, making her eyes momentarily soften. She looked at him with a piercing glare as she barked back at him, "No! Who you really work for, you --!" She froze. She stared suddenly into his glasses, seeing past the reflection. She saw murky brown, ordinary eyes. Behind the insensitivity and forced insanity, she saw a familiar gleam. A gleam that brought her a sense of sudden peace, even as she was tied to a chair in a room with her worst enemy and being threatened with a pair of blood-stained scissors.

She looked at this crazed man with widened eyes in silence, as if doubting something. She now remained silent, sinking back into her chair and simply staring at him as Jade asked real questions. Despite Jo`s advanced military training on how to deal with situations like this, something made her emotional about the whole thing, making Jade the saner one. It didn`t make sense. But she didn`t need sense. "... Claus?" She said suddenly, peering at him and leaning towards him against the restraints. She now looked at him with a sudden fondness as she seemed to realize that the man who held them capture and threatened to end them whilst spouting preaches of an unnamed angel this was indeed her ex-husband; the one she dreamed about reuniting with when she had her fantasies of slaughtering Jade and leaving No Man's Land, possibly with Vulture Team. "... Claus! What are you doing? Why`d you tie me up? Why`s he here?" She swayed towards Jade near the end of her sentence, as if to gesture towards him. "C'mon Claus, I need you to talk to me. Forget this whole angel shtick for a second."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:36 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus shook his head more when Jade started asking questions, right off the bat Claus snapped again and stabbed Jade in his right arm "NO QUESTIONS! I am the asking you of your sins devil! You are not in the place to question me!" he yelled at Jade, slowly moving his knife around in Jade's flesh, twisting it to cause more pain. Then the man pulled it out "Now answer me... or else you'll feel pain again soon. Do you think it pleasures me to discipline you Doctor? No... no I silently weep for you, you poor soul. Every man has a chance to repent, and I have the chance to show you the light! But if you're going to fight me I will simply fight back!" the man yelled at Jade, then Jo started. Claus slowly started walking towards her, only his footsteps heard in the darkness. The man seemed to be standing in front of her now "Ah... so you remember me now Jojo!? It only took you so long to recognize the man you spent your life with at one point in your life... or have you already forgotten!? The Angel was right about you! SINNER! You will acknowledge your sins before your passing or you will face the Angel in Heaven!" the man yelled at her, before she felt a stab to the left leg "The both of you will suffer or repent... you best choose wisely Jojo..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:10 am

Jade Fentom

Jade grunted, holding back a pained yowl as he was stabbed in the shoulder. It had hurt... So MUCH... "Okay, okay..." Jade said, since he REALLY didn't want to get stabbed anymore. He then turned towards Jo's voice. "You know this man?" Jade asked since Jo seemed to be really close to him. He hoped that she would have the ability to talk this person down. What kind of relationship did these two have anyway? Maybe a relative? Or a work associate? He listened closely and put together that they were once married. Okay... So if Jade was putting this picture together... This man used to be either married to or was a Boy friend to Jo who worked with Paladin. He went crazy and kidnapped them both. He could understood why with Jo, but not really with him. "Alright... Her name was Kelly Matthews... We used to be together..." Jade trailed off as he went to remember the first woman he ever had relations with. It was during the time of her medical entrance exam and... He was under a lot of stress... He remembered coming home to the apartment that they shared, they were going steady, but Jade was losing patience and he thought that she needed a little push. So he fixed her a drink... And that's where it all started...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 am

i`d give my life

Jo could only hear the noise Claus` scissors made as they impaled Jade in the leg yet again. She cringed, leaning away from the noise. She almost felt sorry for him. Almost. She heard Jade`s question, surprised he could actually utter any words at the moment, about Jo and Claus` relationship. She let Claus answer that for himself. With newfound confidence, she smiled smugly at him. "Yeah, sorry, I realized it was you when you started yelling at me irrationally ---" She was silenced by a brutal stab by rusty scissors into her leg. She yelped, but quickly bit down on her lip to stifle the noise. It was true, though. It was only the sudden startling anger that was directed at her that reminded her of her ex-husband. He was so unrecognizable only because of the image she had of Claus in her head; the tall, ingenious, loving and kind of dorky man whom she married at a young age, almost ten years ago. He was replaced with this; a psychopathic man carrying a pair of blood soaked scissors, obsessed with an 'angel'. She only briefly wondered how that happened before she began listening to Jade begin to tell the story of his first victim. She almost wanted to cover her ears, struggling against the restraints for a moment before giving up.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:42 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus shook his head as he heard Jade "Come on... tell me the story child... after you we'll get to Jojo... it'll be like taking turns... Then after her it will be my time for a story... we'll take turns... heheh... story time... what fun.." the man said in a whispered. he started lightly trailing the scissors around Jade's throat, then he did the same to Jo. He wanted them to know that he could kill them at any moment if they didn't play along, but he also wanted them to know that he kept them around for a reason "As for you Josephine... keep quiet... it'll be your turn to chirp soon birdy... birdy birdy..." he whispered as he started to talk around the two.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:16 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]
Jade Fentom

It had been so long since he last remembered this story with Kelly Matthews. No one ever found her body. Jade felt the scissors trace her neck, and took in deeper breaths. He didn't move for the fear of cutting his neck. He had enough cutting up thank you. "Kelly Matthews... Was... My sweet heart... I was going into medical school at the time... Like what my parents wanted. It was the day after the medical exam, and the pressure was on... I knew I could pass it, but at the same time... Test jitters... I needed relief... So I come home to the apartment to see Kelly... She's there... And I wanted to take the next step with her..." Jade said, pausing a moment before continuing. "She said no, like always... Wanted to save herself... That was fine from before but I couldn't take much more waiting so... I decided to give it a push... Just a light one... I fixed her drink... The night went on and one thing led to another, and I learned that she wasn't a virgin like she claimed to be... She was actually cheating on me... When it was over and done with she of course tried to get away from me, I pushed her... And she happened to fall down on the floor, REALLY hard... That was actually a mistake. I didn't mean to push her that hard, and she was making a mess on the floor. I cleaned her up found that she wasn't moving and then hid the body." Jade said trying his best to remember every detail. "Is that what you wanted to hear?" he asked, he didn't really like saying this story it left a bad taste in his mouth.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:32 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus listened to Jade's story, silently. In the darkness, it was almost as if he had disappeared, through the story you could barely even hear his footsteps. The man was very light on his feet, you could barely hear his breathing, even his words were almost always whisper-like except for when he seemed to lose himself, which was very often. Then when Jade's story was done, the man seemed at a loss "No... that isn't what I wanted to hear..." was his response, in a low, almost depressed tone. Something about that story had hit him. But then the man walked over to Jo, his scissors at her throat "Your turn no Jojo... why do you think we are both here right now? Where did your sinning begin?" he whispered to her, while moving the scissors across her throat.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:54 am

i`d give my life

Jo visibly tensed as the end of Claus` scissors danced along the flesh of her throat. She breathed deeply, calming herself. It was a task, though. Kind of sad how reliant she was on nicotine at this point. She didn`t want to hear Jade`s story. Like most women did, she had a deep-seeded fear of rape and just hearing about made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She was close to actually asking Claus to cover her ears for her, until she actually started listening. For some reason, she assumed Jade was born evil. Like he came out of his mother`s womb already having killed two people. Even if it wasn`t much, hearing of a time where he was more... human, intrigued her. So she listened with calm anticipation. Her feet tapped on the hard floor with anxiety; the noise filled the room softly. The noise ceased when Jade finished. She really couldn`t help but smile slightly at Claus` reaction. Not that she was proud of why the story seemed to have an affect on poor Claus, but it just brought back memories. "Sound familiar, Claus?" She asked the darkness, forcing her smile away. "... Sorry about that." She mentioned, looking at the ground now. She shivered once again as she felt his cold blade against her throat. She didn`t even want to speak with his blade this close to her cords, but remaining silent wouldn`t help her. "... I don`t know what you want me to say." Where could she even begin?

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:12 am

Jade Fentom

"Well sorry, but I don't have stories that people want to hear." Jade said, and noticed that change of tone in the voice. He noticed how... Claus seemed depressed over the story. And the comment didn't go unnoticed by Jade from Jo. Sound familiar eh? What exactly happened between these two, and for some reason he could hazard a guess. He kept the comments to himself though. Besides he was interested in what 'Sins' Jo had committed in order to be in here.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus shook his head when Jo said sorry "Quite..." he told her in a dead serious tone, they were past the point of no return. Claus stood back up and away from the two "The Leader of Conqueror Worm... and the Leader of Vulture Team... you have both committed horrible sins... and so have your minions... after you both pass... the war will end and No Man's Land will be in peace once again under a new ruler... The Angel..." the man smiled, not that anyone could tell in the darkness. Claus then walked back over to Jo, his scissors back at her legs now, he was ready to stab her again "Why don't we just recount how you got here... not the one you faked... the -real- reason you're here... why Vulture Team was even formed... say it!" he yelled at her, his scissors closer to her and ready to strike again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:57 am

i`d give my life

Jo stifled a chuckle as Claus told her to remain quiet. Sure, that whole deal happened when they were back in high school, but even when they were married they still joked about it. She just shrugged. Something stuck to her. Jade was really the leader of Conqueror Worm? Jo paused, everything suddenly making much more sense. She`d heard rumors about him being the 'Great Leader', but she also heard rumors about Father Death and The Great White also being the leaders. All three of them seemed equally plausible, since she`d seen all three of them commanding armies. She always thought it made less sense for Jade to be in charge; the one scrawny guy was leading those two maniacs? How`d that happen? "You think killing us will end anything?" She muttered. If she died, Ryder would take Vulture Team. If Jade died, she was sure he had some second-in-command to take control anyway. What she had against him was barely a matter of Conqueror Worm or the mission anymore, it was much more personal than that. She jumped, not even noticing Claus making his way back over to her when he felt his blade hovering over her leg. "I... I can`t..." She huffed, beginning to hyperventilate from the anxiety of him holding the blade over her leg for this long. If you were gonna stab someone, just do it quickly. It was dark; but her eyes flickered over to where she knew Jade was. She couldn`t admit her allegiance to Paladin with him in the room. In the small chance they made it out of here alive, he could spread that information across the city. That would be enough for even Vulture Team to turn on her. She`d be dead in minutes. Her eyes then flickered to Claus. She wanted to give him what he wanted so they could have the chance to get out of here. She figured she could always use the newfound information of Jade being Conqueror Worm`s leader against him. It may not be as hurtful, but it was something. "... I left you," She began, taking a deep breath. "I left you when I went to Paladin. It was all I ever wanted, and I didn`t want you to take it from me. All that talk about babies... It was just too much. I was with them for four years when they gave me the mission to infiltrate No Man's Land, investigate and end Conqueror Worm by killing Subject 8. I was given nothing but myself and a single revolver." She paused, as if considering something. "... I formed Vulture Team because I figured I`d have a better chance if I had help. Even if that help was a group of bloodthirsty criminals. Is that good enough for you?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:27 am

Jade Fentom

Jade listened closely at how Jo left Claus because she couldn't handle mother hood or his obsession of being a father. So now it was confirmed that they were once married and then divorced another thing was made clear. Her connection to Paladin. "Ahhhhh... So you are part of Paladin... I thought that moment you had with Jack was odd..." Jade commented, yeah he obvious out it together, and now it was confirmed in his mind. "Your the reason why Vulture that thorn in Conquer Worms side is there... Ruining all my attempts to unify No Man's Land..." Jade said, nodding to himself and obviously pissed. Course he stopped talking there since what was the point. He tested his binds again, trying to see if he could find a loose point in the ropes.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 am

Claus
Servant of The Angel

Claus smiled when Jo said it all "Hahahah! There we go! Perhaps not your first sin! But what a big one that was! My story now!" the man suddenly stabbed into Jo's right arm "I nearly killed myself! My life was ruined! I was jobless! Depressed!" he then stabbed her in the right arm "I was looking for guidance! But no one was there when I needed them!" he yelled at her ruthlessly. Then he stabbed at her right leg "Until my ANGEL came to rescue me!" he screamed, then stabbed her in the left leg "He promised that I would achieve happiness again if I followed every command! Including the divine retribution against you SINNERS!" he yelled, before walking towards Jade and stabbing him in the stomach "Stop speaking sinner!" he yelled, before the man began to walk away. Before anyone knew it he had stormed out of the room, slamming the door. Jade and Jo were alone, for now.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next