Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

+2
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Empty The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:30 pm

Once it's shadow cast on the city set deep fear in the heart of anyone who stood against it. Now it's a shadow of it's former glory. The tower itself is very tall and very destroyed tower, not much of anything is felt in there. The place has been picked clean for the most part. Not much left there except for the occasional landshark.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Jack_410

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

So Jo and Jack made it to the very top of the Inquisitor Tower, it was abandoned now, a hollow, destroyed, shell of itself now. But it was still high up as hell, which is just what Jack wanted. He brought Jo up, while trying to hold his laughter back "Just- just come with me up here bro-" he told her, holding in more laughter. When he finally reached the top, he suddenly yelled "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his voice loudly carrying through the streets, echoing Jack's word like the eerie words of a ghost by the time it would reach halfway across the city. Yet, his voice carried through the whole city well "Yo- yo Jo listen to me- yell shit out Jo- is funny as hell-"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:21 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Nono_zpsa149c9e6

la chaleur me dérange
mais c’est le grincement du bateau qui m’a réveillée

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo wasn`t sure why Jack was stifling his chuckles as they made their way over to the Inquisitor`s tower---which, even in it`s former glory, was one of the largest buildings in No Man`s Land. Regardless, she found his laughter pretty infectious. She was as enamored with the inner workings of the building as she was with Funland, inspecting everything on their way up. When they finally made it--she stood there, her hair whipping around wildly in the cold breeze, which even now still sent shivers through her. For... obvious reasons. Almost absent mindlessly, Jo rubbed her hands roughly against her arms, trying to cast away the cold as she huffed, her breath visible in the chilly air. When was the last time she saw snow...?

But then Jack accompanied her, and any serious wistfulness she may have held went straight out the window as she doubled over in loud, obnoxious laughter. "Nice one, bro-!" She managed between bursts of laughter, finally managing to straighten out after a bit. "Alright, alright--" She inhaled deeply, cupping her hands around the corners of her mouth in order to amplify her voice even further as she cried out: "PEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS---!!!!" Her voice, like Jack`s, carried through the city--though, from a distance--it would probably sound pretty faint. Almost like a ghost. After she was done screeching, she erupted into loud laughter again, bouncing on her heels a bit. "This is so fuckin` awesome!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - It`s Kill or be Killed!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:27 am

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jo seemed to be playing along well, and when she yelled 'penis' out loud, he burst lout laughing "PERFECT BRO! PERFECT! Okay okay- my turn-!" the man cleared his throat. He took a deep breathe, then yelled out "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" he yelled, his voice echoing until it became a ghostly moan through the city. The man then fell over backwards, laughing out loud after his yell "Did- did ya see that Jo!? DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID!?" Jack suddenly grabbed Jo by the top of her shirt "DID YOU SEE IT JO!? DID YOU SEE IT!? JO I DID IT-!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"I SAW IT." Jo shouted back quickly, hurriedly swatting Jack`s hand away from her... shirt-ish... thing. Whatever this was. She cleared her throat, turning her torso back toward the city. "Watch the master work." She took a rather ungraceful step forward---standing nearly on the edge of the tower as she cupped her hands around her mouth again to echo her voice further. "DIIIIIIICKMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCCCHHHHEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR---!!!" She screeched, her voice again carrying throughout the prison, and catching the attention of quite a few inmates. She kept a serious face for about a second... before her grin crept back, and she doubled over in noisy laughter again. "WE ARE ACTUAL LEGENDS THIS IS SO COOL--"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jack broke out laughing once Jo's turn came to an end, falling to the ground laughing "WE ARE THE COOLEST! THE COOLEST COOL PEOPLE TO EVERY LIVE IN COOL LAND!" he announced as he laughed. The man eventually calmed down, got back on his feet, then cleared his throat "Alright- alright- my turn Jo- Ahem...! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" he yelled, his voice carrying through the city.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 pm

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo had been too busy choking on her own giggles to respond to Jack---and once his words registered with her, she stumbled backwards, allowing herself to fall flat onto her butt as Jack went along and took his turn. She shrieked with laughter, taking a few more moments to contain herself before going ahead and sitting up a little straighter, and yelling:
"THUNDERCUNTSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN---!!!!!!!"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jack burst out laughing again when it was Jo's turn, Jack realized he had to step up his game "OKAY OKAY! NO! NO! NO---! I GOT SOMETHING BETTER!" Jack cleared his throat then yelled "PONYBOY IS A DDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" echoed through the entire city, you could actually see some snow get subtly moved on the roofs of some buildings, falling down into the streets of No Man's Land, now covered in white snow, somehow making the city look rather beautiful.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:05 pm

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

For whatever reason, this one made her laugh the most---to the point of small tears pricking the corner of her eye. He really did step up his game, at least! "Sick-! Alright---so---" She cleared her throat, pulled herself back onto her feet, and lightly dusted herself free of the snow she`d collected when she fell. Never mind the white clumps of snow still sitting comfortably atop her head and shoulders. Nope. She paused, taking in the view of the city once more... seeing it like this felt----weird. Very weird. She was so accustomed to relating this place to hell--it had no business being this pretty...! Though, she did consider the possibility of her standards of beauty being lowered a bit--considering her circumstances. Regardless, she took in a deep breath, squeezing her eyes shut before shouting:
"RYDER`S A FA----!"
... And then realization came to smack her in the face.
"... Ry---" Her hands fell limply to her sides. "...der." She paused, staring back out at No Man`s Land for a moment... before her eyes flashed over to Jack. "Dude, Ryder--! I---I abandoned him for like--... I don`t even know how long--agh, fuck!" She huffed, pressing her hands to the sides of her head. Reality just came flowing back to her like waves---sure, Vulture Team was better off now, she knew that much... but, Ryder---that was a whole other thing. She turned to Jack completely, her eye flickering between him and the exit back down into the Inquisitor`s tower. "We`ve---gotta---uh---WE RIDE." With that, she grabbed Jack by the sleeve, yanked him along with her back inside, and in and out the tower.

(EXIT JO AND JACK.) 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:56 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Daisy110

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy sat alone in the darkness of the Inquisitor Tower, holding a dead duck by its throat and spinning it around, before growing bored and tossing it away "I'm hungry..." she spoke out in a weak voice. This small girls' eyes shifted to her sides, to the walls. She began to scan the walls, a small smile on her face "Oh~ Today is so wonderful Daisy feels like singing~!" she sung as she found a beetle on the wall. Her eyes followed it as it crawled around before she grabbed it, bringing it closer to her eyes as she closely inspected it "Wow... Daisy likes you... but don't tell anyone okay...?" Daisy then opened her mouth and threw the thing into it, swallowing it. Overall Daisy seemed to have a really good day, there were only a few things that could possibly make it better! Daisy began to scan the floors, squirming around on the floor as she gazed to the side on the floor with a monotone expression on her face "Toe nail clippings... much toe, many tasty...~"

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Kylie30_zpsa8ec48a2

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Hell-ooooo~!" came a voice from the door as Kylie came striding into the room, practically exuding an aura of pure sunshine and rainbows. Why wouldn't she be happy, after all? Char-Char had just promised her ten unicorns! How awesome was that?! They were going to be fluffy and sparkly and beautiful and AMAZING!
And, as usual, she was dragging her ridiculously large knife-sword thing along with her--because she couldn't go anywhere without Friendmaker! That would make it seem like she didn't want to make friends, and that would just be bad! She dropped the sword onto the ground with a clang once she had walked over to Daisy, and knelt down to grin at her.
"Having a good day? What'cha up to?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy licked the floor, still with an ever-dull expression on his face "Tastes like feet... I wonder why..." and then Kylie was there, which Daisy didn't even see coming, so the voice caught her on surprise. Daisy rose her head up looking to Kylie as she continued to squirm on the floor "Daisy is searching for toe nail clippings... very good day..." Daisy squirmed up to Kylie, then bit her shoes repeatedly, hoping to get something out of it "Fartsparkles... do your fingers taste nice...?" she asked, pausing in her shoe biting and looking up to Kylie.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Oh! Sounds like fun! How many have you found?" Kylie asked curiously as Daisy explained what she was doing down on the floor. As the girl began gnawing on her shoes, Kylie just kept waiting for Daisy's next response, just kind of...continuing to smile at her. As Daisy asked her question, Kylie tilted her head slightly, thinking for a moment before replying, "Well, I wouldn't know! I don't think I've ever tasted my fingers before, honestly." Either the name Fartsparkles had gone completely over her head, or she just didn't care enough--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Daisy

Daisy began to slowly rise up, before slowly leaning over on Kylie anyways "Zero... no toe nails... or toes... Daisy would settle for whole toes too..." Daisy ended up getting uncomfortably close to Kylie, before licking her face "You taste like a meow..." she whispered, before flopping over the floor. She then promptly continue to flop all over the floor like a Magikarp before stopping and looking up to Kylie again "You should... you should eat your fingers... much nutritious... but don't tell anyone, okay?" she nodded to herself anyways and started flopping on the floor again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Aww--well, I'm sure that you'll find some toe nails and toes soon! Don't give up, you can do it!" Kylie cheered Daisy on--she didn't even seem to flinch when Daisy leaned in close and licked her--she just kind of wiped the slobber off with her arm and grinned. "I taste like a kitty?! Oh, yay! Kitties are so cute!" She watched as Daisy dropped to the floor and started flopping, then replied to her, "I dunno if I can eat my fingers, though--I need those to make friends! With Friendmaker! I can't use Friendmaker without fingers, and not having any friends would be pretty lonely, right?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Daisy

Daisy suddenly stopped flopping when Kylie said that not having friends would be very lonely "Yeah..." she spoke in a weak voice, before rolling sideways to the duck she had thrown aside. She picked up the duck, then waddled over to Kylie, shoving it in her face and dangling it around "This is my friend... his name is Rebecca..." she told Kylie before hugging it closer to her and petting it "There there Rebecca... there there... Rebecca likes you Kylie..." she spoke softly, slowly rising her head up to Kylie and smiling to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Oh my! He's so cute!" Kylie grinned at Daisy when she showed her Rebecca. Duckies were always cute! Even if they were dead--and because of that, it was pretty obvious to Kylie how much Daisy loved her little duckie friend! "He really likes me? Oh, that's wonderful! It's great to meet you, Rebecca!" Kylie wished that she had somebody to introduce, too--but then she remembered. Mail-order unicorns! Right! "Oh my goodness, I almost forgot--guess what?! I'm getting ten unicorns in the mail! Isn't that awesome?! They're going to be sparkly and all different colors and they'll eat lots of sugar cubes and it's gonna be great!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:11 am

Daisy

Daisy grinned as Kylie replied to Rebecca, especially since most people usually just freak out on Daisy and kick her away or something. Daisy ended up throwing Rebecca aside and flopped onto the floor again, looking for toe nails. She continued to do so until Kylie mentioned the unicorns, which Daisy liked, so she looked up and smiled to Kylie "Oooooh~ Unicorns...? I like sparkles and colors...! I wonder have unicorns taste... can I like them when they arrive in the mail..?" she asked Kylie, squirming over to her before flopping over on her side "The world is sideways..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:54 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

And then Rebecca kinda just got tossed away--Kylie waved at him to say goodbye, since not saying goodbye to a friend would just be rude--and then Daisy replied about the unicorns--
"Oh, I'm sure that they wouldn't mind at all if you licked them! Unicorns are very friendly, after all! You can even help me name them, if you'd like!" Kylie grinned, sitting down next to Daisy. "I wonder if they would taste like what colors they were...like, maybe the pink ones taste like strawberries...and the purple ones like grapes...!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:04 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Daisy_10

Daisy

Daisy's smile intensified as Kylie spoke of of the unicorns. Because Daisy liked unicorns, they're awesome as fuck. Daisy grinned, his smile widening and widening as Kylie talked about their colors and tastes. It just went on and on until Daisy couldn't help but get excited "OH OHO OH! AND ONE OF THEM SHOULD TASTE LIKE COW CUTS!" she cheered, jumping up and squealing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:39 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie was just tickled pink seeing how excited Daisy was getting! She must love unicorns too! They could totally take care of the unicorns together--brushing out their manes and giving them sugar cubes and carrots and learning about HAPPINESS AND FRIENDSHIP! Kylie hopped up as well when Daisy did, a huge grin on her face. "Exactly! And, and, one should taste like blueberries! And--and vanilla frosting! And--" She paused, gasping, and seeming like she just hit a big epiphany. "What if one tasted like fluffy clouds filled with sunshine?! What do fluffy clouds filled with sunshine even taste like? Maybe cotton candy! Ooh!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 am

Daisy

Daisy let out a loud dramatic gasp as Kylie began to ponder the greatly philosophical question of what fluffy clouds full of sunshine smelt like "I BET THEY SMELL LIKE OLD [Censored]!" she cheered, how she loved her old [Censored] in The Slums. She went a whole week with old rotten [Censored] being the sole source of food. One of the best weeks of her life, awesome week. Daisy ran over to a wall and tried to climb it out of pure excitation, only to fall over repeatedly because the wall was a perfectly flat surface and she wasn't Spiderman. But she kept on trying, Kylie had made her too hyper.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"You think so? Huh! I never thought of it that way! I wonder if, if you dropped out of an airplane through fluffy clouds full of sunshine--would you find [Censored] in there? What if you could just grab [Censored] out of the air on your way down! That would be amazing!" Kylie grinned, hopping up and down in excitement. Then, Daisy did her thing with the wall, and Kylie giggled, "Wow, you sure are excited! I'm really excited, too! Char-Char said that he was gonna send the unicorns by mail, and they start out reeeeally teeeeny tiny--and then you add water and they get big!" Kylie got animated into her explanation--using her arms to demonstrate the different sizes of the unicorns--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

"HELLO THERE MY IMMINENT-- fuck, you guys aren`t my victims. Daisy, the fuck are you doing with that wall. You`re gonna hurt yourself. Stop that." So, the Inquisitor`s voice sort of resounded from the tower itself-- it sort of looked like the tower was talking. Yeah. "And [Censored] is taboo here. Quit talking about it. What`s that about unicorns? .................................................................................................... I HAVE AN IDEA. IT INVOLVES UNICORNS." The Inquisitor felt rather inspired.

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Daisy

Daisy only stopped trying to run on walls when Kylie started to talk about [Censored]. Daisy looked back to the assassins and smiled to her "I love [Censored]!" she announced rather loudly. Daisy had no idea what Char-Char was, but she assumed it was some sort of unicorn queen that sent unicorns in the mail, yeah that. Then The Inquisitor got on the loud speakers, causing Daisy to look upwards, because she really had no idea where that man was, so she just looked up "Ooooooh~ Ideas! Does is involve hands? Daisy has hands~" Daisy took a dismembered hand out of her shirt(!?) and began to bite on it "Hands are tasty~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum