Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:11 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Orane6_zps6e3a87dd

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

Orane nodded to both Isaac and Figaro in turn, and managed a smile. He knew that training would be a lot of hard work...but he was prepared for it. He was going to do whatever he could to get stronger. He could feel the knife that Akuryo had given him, weighting down his pocket--this new weapon was just the beginning. He was going to get so much stronger, that he'd never lose a single teammate ever again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:13 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo heard everything like usual, waiting for his turn to speak as he nodded at the Ring leader's sadness at losing Stegs. As Isaac was going off about how he was worthless, and how he was going to promise to be stronger, Akuryo walked over to him and aimed a quick right hook to his jaw. "There is no fucking promise in this world we live in Isaac..." He told him before looking to the Ring Leader as he soon stated, "Devotion is only a beginning.....we cannot promise improvement, we can only do Improvements.....that was our motto when the Inquisitor was around so we can receive the modifications to our body.....me, Stegs, and even Buddi are the living mottos entirely." He stated to the group before he held his right hand. "Signs of weakness....signs of trying.....signs of promise....they all mean nothing unless we do it entirely." He slipped out another butterfly knife and swung it open, spinning it slightly as he was holding the locking side before he got the handle closed, without another cut. "Yes....it is time to wait for David to return."

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:39 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac was busy too smiling to not see the punch coming from Akuryo. He fell down to the ground and got up a bit later. His jaw started to hurt but not broken. He dedicated to himself that he was going to get stronger as well. He was going to use the past events as motivation. The burns on his body and his mind being shattered after the rape were good signs to get stronger. He had to find a way to not use his cards all the time. He stood there and nodded to Figaro, they had to wait for their boss to return.

"All I have are my cards, they're all I need..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:14 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Carnival_zps45ce687b

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Figaro pouted to Akuryo, violence was not his way, and Figaro and Code Talker both managed to do just fine without modifications, Isaac could do better than the both of them. Figaro looked down on Isaac as he said "Isaac... come up with some more cards... some smart ways to use them... and keep your promise..." he told Isaac before he closed his eyes and leaned on a nearby wall. Figaro let out a sigh, he was going to wait for Buddi to get better, and for David to return.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:35 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac listened to what Figaro said. More cards. He needs to make more cards with different types, and to keep his promise. Issac nodded. "I promise that I will keep to what I said and I will make cards that will help everyone out. I won't run away!"

"All I have are my cards, they're all I need..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:04 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor's footsteps could be heard from all over the tower. Figaro smiled at the sound of them "Here's here..." he whispered as The Inquisitor's footsteps became louder and louder. Eventually David was there, seeing the chaos that had happened "..." not a word, he didn't say a word, he walked over to the corpses, kneeling down to see Renate, Stegs, and Code Talker "..." still nothing. Figaro spoke out to David "Buddi is healing.. I got back Isaac, everyone else is alive..." he explained the situation to David as much as he could "It was The Family..." and it was all too obvious what hap happened. The Inquisitor, still voiceless, stood up, just staring down at the bodies. Figaro stopped leaning against the wall and looked to Isaac, Akuryo, and Orane "We're going to have the funeral... we should go to the graveyard..." he told the three "Someone get Buddi!" hopefully Orane could do that bit. Meanwhile, The Inquisitor was still completely silent "..."

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:09 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Upon hearing his name, Buddi immediately appeared behind the Inquisitor. "Mhm?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. He hadn`t heard the rest of the sentence, just his name. His body was wrapped in bandages, dampened with his fresh blood. It appeared as if his treatment wasn`t complete just yet, but he had ran hearing the sound of the Inquisitor`s voice.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard the Inquisitor enter, but he didn't jump for joy, his face didn't turn sadistic, even with corpses of allies around he would've done that. He nodded to the Inquisitor and soon walked over to Buddi as he soon said, "Prepare a few shovels."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:37 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac saw his boss come back in. He didn't look that different from last time. He then heard Figaro saying that they were going to the graveyard for the funeral. "One moment please." He went to his room. It was still destroyed. Just the way he left it. Issac opened up a secret compartment on his floorboard and took out a new clean shirt. He put it on immediately, cards already in there. He got back down ready to go with the rest.

*Exit*

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
”I’m going to get stronger...and I'll protect the people I care about with that newfound strength!”

"I'm ready to go when you all are..." Orane said calmly once everybody started gathering in the main area. "I'll help out however I can." He glanced back momentarily at Renate's body--if anyone was going to carry her, he wanted it to be him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor Took two parts of Code Talker's body while Figaro took Stegs'. Figaro was quite startled by Buddi's suddenly appearance "W-woah! Hey there big guy!" he spoke as he jumped a bit, but The Inquisitor didn't seem to be startled at all. The cyborg didn't speak a word. Figaro looked to the others for a moment before nodding to them all and saying "Let's go, aye?" and making the walk to get out the tower. The Inquisitor followed Figaro out as well.
(EXIT)

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo nodded before he followed the group as close as he could.

(Exits.)

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane walked over to where Renate's body lay, and gently, carefully, picked her up. He paused for a moment, then began walking towards the door, following the others out.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Masklessb_zps6b0216b1

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi forced a tiny smile at Figaro`s surprise upon seeing him, his smile quickly faltering. Was this... a funeral? He momentarily glanced at Stegs and Code Talker`s bodies. He didn`t know if he`d have the heart for that. With a tiny sigh, he walked out behind the Inquisitor.

(EXIT)

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Ihavedoneit_zpse6987a33

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin

i look at you, to look at me
well, you`re the best i`ve ever seen
And i`m your lying beauty queen

________________________________________________________________________________

Eve had made quick work of finding a passage way into the underground tunnels of the Inquisitor`s tower. She was equipped with a flashlight as she casually strolled onwards. In her opposing hand, she held a briefcase--something she had found and very briefly investigating upon coming down here. After quickly evaluating her find, she decided she`d put it to just the greatest usage. However, she did have a purpose here-- as she passed by project after project of the late Inquisitor`s, she ran her instructions through her mind. Find one of his bigger secret weapons. Surely, it wouldn`t be anything like the multitudes of land sharks, giant pigs, and blood coated gerbils she had already come accross, right...? She needed--something much more bad ass--like actually--

________________________________________________________________________________
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"I'm still tellin' ya that we shoulda taken that one land-shark home with us, Boss..." Kayden said, grinning as he walked down the hallway after Eve with a confident swagger in his step. "I mean, hell, that thing totally bonded with me! But, ah well. Think we'll find anything worthwhile down here?"

Kayden's Theme – Night of Nights (Black)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Sophia21_zps01d85ff9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"... K-Kayden..." Sophia whined quietly, still clutching tightly onto his arm. She wasn't... very happy at the moment. The way Kayden was acting honestly kind of scared her, and although she understood that he was kind of traumatized by Jayden's death... this... this was almost too much. She wouldn't let go of him though, unless he asked in which case... there would probably be crying. But anyways- they were there to help Eve- yes. It was probably best to just... keep quiet... and keep holding on to Kayden. This sounded safe, perfect- yes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Nazi_d10

Tyrannosaurus Reich
The Supersoldier

Suddenly, a loud, booming voice echoed through the room "ICH BIN DER KöNig FüßE!!!" it came from a corner of a room where The Inquisitor kept a pile of laser weapons. In that corner one would find a man, shackled up heavy chains. He was dressed up in a uniform that hadn't been used in centuries. Most of all, he looked pissed "Ich habe die fünf Dollar Fuß lang!!!" he yelled, desperately lunging around in his shackles that kept him in place. He growled, and continued to yell "Ich werde essen alle Ihre Zehen, während Sie schlafen!!!"

"Deutsch Wissenschaft ist die beste im Universum!!!"
Reich Theme - Science Fiction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"What's up, Sophia?" Kayden looked at Sophia inquisitively. "Somethin' wr--"
Then suddenly, German yelling from the corner. Kayden turned, looking over at the man shackled in the corner, and kind of stared at him for a moment. Just kind of stared.
"...It just got real German in here real fast--alright--anybody speak this shit? 'Cause I sure as hell don't," Kayden crossed his arms. He seemed both curious and critical of this man who had suddenly made himself known. "Ya think that this guy's a weapon or somethin'...? He's not as badass as the land sharks, though..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:15 am

EVE FALCONE

Alright so random German--
Eve stared at their newest encounter, her face stoical as ever. There had to be some reason he was chained down like that... and though she couldn`t understand him, she was sure his words leaked with wisdom. "...Hrm." She crossed her arms over her chest, silently looking him over, and keeping her distance. Since--he was sort of pissed. Or--not. She couldn`t tell. It was his voice, probably. Yeah. Though, Kayden did hold a point. Not as cool as the landsharks... "... We`ll take both. Kayden, Sophia, uncage the sharks. I`ll take this one." She placed her brief case under her arm, pressing it closely to her side as she kneeled down, beginning to get to work on unshackling their discovery. Probably not the best idea.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:31 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"For serious?!" Kayden exclaimed when Eve said that they could take both the random German guy and the land-sharks. He grinned, running over to the cage of the land-sharks, beginning to work on getting it open, not really taking into account the notion that the sharks might just kind of up and attack them instead. "Hot DOG! We'll be sittin' pretty once we've got these guys on our side!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Nazi_d11

Tyrannosaurus Reich
The Supersoldier

"Augapfel Sonnenbrand!" the German blurt out, because that was apparently what they did. They just yelled stuff out, and confused other people about whether they were angry or not. But there was one obvious fact that would be made known: once Eve freed the German, he grinned at her. It wasn't a pleasant grin, it was more of a 'I'm gonna fuck you up' grin. The man rose triumphantly once freed from his shackles "ICH HABE DIE MACHT!!!!!" he roared, suddenly the man grew and grew, and and mutated, until his true form was shown. The man was a gigantic dinosaur, and he was wearing a military uniform. The dinosaur let out a vicious yell "Meine Rübe Karneval wird der blutigste sein!!!" before grabbing a gigantic machine gun. He towered over everyone, even the landsharks. He was a monster!

"Deutsch Wissenschaft ist die beste im Universum!!!"
Reich Theme - Science Fiction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

As the shouting continued, Kayden began growing increasingly more annoyed with the man, and eventually turned around to speak to him--
"Alright, I've had an earful of--" And then saw that the man was kind of a dinosaur. With a machine gun. "............Wow. Wowwww. That's--wow. I--I really don't have a clue what t' say 'bout this." He paused for a moment, then looked at Eve. "Hey, Boss? Can I sic the landsharks on 'im?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:54 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 14 Sophia21_zps01d85ff9

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia was... still honestly kind of traumatized and clinging to Kayden. It was too soon after Jayden's death for her to be truly have recovered and be capable of thinking properly, and a random German man shouting at them, combined with Kayden's insanity, really wasn't helping. She was lost, distracted, terrified- she had even screamed quietly when the man first started speaking. Of course, if she tried hard enough, she might have been able to figure out a word or two of what he was saying- she'd lived close to a few German speaking neighbors before, and had picked up some stuff. Not enough though. And then... wow. Dinosaur. German dinosaur in a suit. She kind of just stared up at him with waxy pale cheeks, trembling, before she staggered backwards some, letting go of Kayden for the first time in a while. What... She hurriedly looked over at Eve, then Kayden, then back at the dinosaur, trembling where she stood. What were they supposed to do against that? How could they- would they even- she could hardly think straight, and it seriously seemed to her as if they were going to die there in that dingy little room. Damn it- she didn't want to die...! But she was still... so scared... Her trembling and weak fingers wrapped around the grip of a small handgun, and she pulled it out before holding on tight with both hands, the end pointed towards the ground. She would wait to do anything- not that she expected her little gun to do much, but hell- it was better than nothing.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:22 pm

EVE FALCONE

Eve hadn`t taken Reich`s sinister grin into any kind of real account. She simply glanced back up at him, stepping away as soon as the shackles confining him dropped off his limbs and onto the floor.
So, then he turned into a giant dinosaur. The blonde stared. And stared. And stared, with uninterested half-lidded eyes, before turning to Kayden upon hearing him. She paused, contemplating, opening her mouth to answer, before closing it and remaining quiet for a few more passing moments. It hadn`t opened fire on them with that machine gun that seemed to have manifested itself from thin air... "...No, no. Keep them at bay. Maybe it`s friendly..." She said calmly, looking back up to mutant dinosaur thing. She cleared her throat, adjusting her tie steadily. "... Hello." She didn`t seem intimidated in the slightest by the spectacle before them--just as casual as ever.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next