Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo looked around before he decided to head up the tower to find his master, the Inquisitor. Once he did, he walked up to him and yawned slightly, "So boss...what's my next job?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:39 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

Both twins looked over at Isaac as he stumbled over his words. They exchanged a glance with each other, then went back to what they had been doing before.
"Um...merci...?" Renate said as Isaac began fanning her. Yes, it was nice having people fanning her, but...this was a bit sudden and all.
"Oh, I still have some cookies left from tea time!" Orane pulled a plastic baggy of tiny cookies in the shapes of hearts, circles, and squares out of her pocket, then held them out to Atticus. "Are these snacks enough?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane and Renate's Theme - Kina no Kaori
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor was injecting himself with his 'meals' when Akuryo walked into the room "Ah... hello there vampire..." the man spoke as he turned to his new guest. He would be the first person to know The Inquisitor's first stage of his plans "A month ago I was thought dead... that is in fact true. I was crushed, burned alive, my heart pierced by debris from the crash. But then I was rebuilt... and I have a duty to this god-forsaken city... to send it all to hell. Starting with Jo and Jade... they will rue the day they crossed me..." and then The Inquisitor realized something! Right, he had to get one more task done before he revealed himself to the city "Oh hold on-" he pressed a button on his desk, for some loudspeakers he had across the building "Atticus Benedict! Atticus Benedict! Please report to the boss' office!" echoed through the building.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac sighed when Atticus said beer. Atticus really did love his beer. He stopped fanning Renate and went into his coat and pulled out 2 bags of cookies and another bag that had 10 bars of brownies in it. "I haven't been able to eat, so these should suffice you. So, do we have a deal?" As soon as Issac asked he heard the Inquisitor wanting Atticus to report. Well guess he would have to wait for another time. Issac put the snacks back in his coat and continued to fan Renate. It helped him to not look at Orane at the moment.

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

"Don't Bore Me Now! I Haven't Even Begun to Use My Cards!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:46 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

"I demand my gluten free pirate booty!" he yelled, and was about to get it when the Inquisitor called for him. "Oh well...guess I gotta go see robo ginzo man. See ya. DONT TOUCH THE CAR!" he yelled and took the elevator up and went to the Inquisitor's office. "Yo sir! Feeling okay? Got something for me?" he asked.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor was neatly sitting down at his desk waiting for Atticus when he arrived. Aside from Atticus the room was very quiet "Please Mr. Benedict, take a seat." he said calmly, motioning towards a chair across the desk. No doubt Atticus had been in similar situations before in life, at school, with a job, and most likely with human affairs. A few seconds past before The Inquisitor let out a sigh and pulled out Atticus' files "Mr. Benedict, there have been over 83 complaints filed against you in the last month alone. Disruption, sexual harassment, stealing lunches at the officer... just about everything. I have never, EVER seen this many complains filed against someone! Even Akuryo! And he feasts on human blood! That's some batshit cartoon crap right there! Anyways..." The Inquisitor put all of Atticus' files in order and then put them away. It seemed The Inquisitor was about to say the gist of it "I'm going to have to say it... you're... PROMOTED!" he announced. The Inquisitor slammed one of his fists against his desk "You are now promoted to batshit crazy mother fucker! I have a new top secret assignment for you!" he informed the man, though it was quite hard to read his emotions since he had no face.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus sat down and listened to the Inquisitor. He just sort of chuckled as people were complaining about him. "Well I'll tell you one thing...the ladies shouldn't complain." he laughed. And when he thought he was fired, he got a promotion. "FUCK YER! I knew the bearded lady scandal would help me with that little push I needed!" he said, fist pumping. "And best promotion title ever! Atticus Benedict, batshit crazy mother fucker, has a nice ring to do." he grinned. "Anyway, lay it on me sir."

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:04 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

The twins watched Atticus go, curious as to just what the Playwright might have in store for him--but, still, it wasn't their place to pry. They decided to comply with Atticus' wishes and not touch the car--after all, he'd probably funnel motor oil down their throats or something if they did. Because even if Atticus didn't give fucks about many things, he certainly obviously gave fucks about his car. Orane turned, noticing how Isaac seemed to be avoiding her eye.
"Whatever could be wrong, monsieur?" she asked, getting right up into Isaac's face and smirking at him. "Is there any reason that you're trying so hard not to look at me? Do I offend?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was busy fanning Renate until Orane came right up to him. Crap. He didn't expect this to happen. Issac dropped his cards that he was using to fan Renate and turned his head a bit away from Orane. "Think Issac think! You have to say something that doesn't really offend her and at the same time doesn't have you killed or look like an idiot!" Issac thought while struggling to fight a blush coming on his face. Issac continued to turn away and replied. "I-It's because.....y-your breath stinks."

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Orane gasped, then stepped backwards, covering her mouth and blushing in embarrassment. She looked around the room, clearly uncomfortable before suddenly running to the stairs, disappearing up the stairway, clearly offended--but mostly just embarrassed that all of the other people in the garage had heard.
"Regardez ce que vous avez fait, insensé..." Renate sighed, shaking her head. "You don't just tell a woman that her breath stinks...if it were me you said that to, I would have slapped you, you know..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor nodded calmly as Atticus took his promotion well "Yes yes we celebrate success here... anyways, your assignment..." yes, it was time for the greatest pursuit of knowledge The Inquisitor had ever set out upon. He had been waiting for the perfect moment for it "I'm sure you've read the twins' profiles right? I have them all your profiles available publicly in this organization... however..." yes there was something he did not know. And whenever he did not know something, he would go to the ends of the earth to find it out "You must keep in mind that this is a top secret mission Atticus! This is essential to the organization and any information leaking would be a catastrophe! Got it!?" he warned Atticus, he would not tolerate failure "One of the twins is a man, it says so on the Paladin report! BUT IT DOESN'T SAY WHO! ATTICUS, YOU MUST FIND OUT! Only you can be trusted with this top secret mission Atticus! The world is relying upon you for this!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Her breath stinks? Way to go Issac. Issac was ready to get slapped or hit on the head after saying that remark, but instead he heard running steps. Issac turned his head to see that Orane was running up the stairs. What just happened? Issac turned to hear what Renate was saying. He knew what he did was wrong, he had to fix this. "Orane....wait!" Issac yelled before running up the steps, after her. He had to say sorry or atleast find a way to not make himself look like an ass.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Orane sure as heck didn't stop! She had to fix this bad breath problem that she hadn't even known about now! Renate, on the other hand, followed after Isaac at a leisurely jog.
"What, now you're going to apologize? Peut-être que vous ne devriez pas avoir ouvert votre grande gueule en premier lieu..." She sighed, and then called to her sister, who was still running up ahead of them, "Orane, où courez-vous?" However, she didn't get a reply, so the chase went on.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was trying his best to run after Orane. Man, she sure could run fast while he was just trying his best to not lose vision of her! After hearing Renate speak in French, man he really didn't understand what she was saying, but replied, "Well Omlette Du Fromage to you too! People don't know what to say and think up excuses instead! So now I have to apologise to Orane for what I said!" Issac started to yell hoping Orane would hear, "Orane! Wait! Your breath doesn't stink!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus nodded.
"I'm on the case!" he yelled, saluting and walking off. "Daddy's got some girls to swoon." he said, and left the office. He heard one of them running, and got in the way, by 'accident'. "Hey what's the matter?" he put his hands on her shoulders. "Ouran, what's going on? You can talk to me." he said, smiling, hoping to get a hug or something. This was Atticus after all.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Orane ran headlong into Atticus, and looked up at him with little tears in her eyes. And a hug indeed he did get!
"Isaac said that my breath stinks...it doesn't, right?" This was overall a very embarrassing subject for her. Either way, she was so far ahead now that she hadn't heard Isaac calling for her.
Meanwhile, as Renate ran with Isaac, she gave him a bit of a blank stare. Did he just say 'cheese omelet to you, too'...? ...Well. She really wasn't quite sure how to reply to that...but she decided to let him believe that he knew how to speak French, and just kept following him.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Of course it doesn't. That Isaac is a stupid asshole liar." he said, petting her hair. "You shouldn't talk to that guy. He makes fun of your language, makes fun of you, and doesn't even appreciate the fact I haven't shot him in the face yet." he smiled. "Now come on. Give me a smile..." he said, charming her.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac stopped running to catch his breath. Shit. Orane already got too far away from them. "Well Renate......why is your sis so different from you? Why doesn't she slap me as well? Why would she turn away and run?" Issac asked while panting, walking now to regain energy before running again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Orane listened to Atticus, then nodded, giving him a big smile. So, her breath didn't stink after all! What a relief...Being charmed by a handsome guy wearing a prince outfit wasn't too bad of a deal, either.

"Did you really just ask me that?" Renate asked, giving Isaac look. "Just because Orane and I are twins does not mean that we'll react the same way to everything. We do have different personalities, in case you haven't noticed. You can't just assume that we're basically copies of each other--because we aren't. If you knew us better, then you'd understand that." She sighed, then continued in the direction that Orane had gone in, slowing her pace to a walk, not tired yet in the slightest, though.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Thar's my girl." he pinched her butt. He then took a second to think about what he felt. Yup. Legit. "I hear your sister. Looks like commander asshole was following her too. Give him a good slap okay?" he pat her shoulder. "I'm gonna head down to prep the car. You and your sister get a free ride." he said, and started down the elevator.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac facepalmed himself. Did he really ask her that? He knows that they're different. "Sorry about that Renate. I know you two are different and thats a good thing. Being the same wouldn't be unique. Sorry if I offended you though, my heads not thinking straight at the moment." Issac went into his coat and took out a brownie, handing it to Renate. "Here. As a way to apologise for that stupid question. Well, lets go!" Issac started to run again, trying to see if he can make it to Orane, or was it already too late.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Orane jumped a bit in surprise when Atticus pinched her butt--that had been unexpected. But before she could reply, the man was already going down the elevator.
"Ah...okay!" She called after him as the elevator doors closed. Then, she headed off to find her sister.

Renate took the brownie, watching Isaac run ahead. She looked at the brownie, and sighed. This would go straight to her thighs...and she wasn't a fan of sweets, either way. So, she placed the brownie down onto a nearby table, hoping that somebody else would get it. She continued going, seeing Orane run right past Isaac and over to her.

"Renate, Atticus said that we could have a ride in his car!"
"Oh, did he...?"
Truth be told, Renate didn't even want to set foot inside that screaming metal death-trap. She had heard about Atticus' history of crashing...and....liking the crashing...but still, Orane seemed excited...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 5 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

"Alright then, so we are starting with Jade and Jo to send this place to hell...I love the idea boss." He told the Inquisitor before Atticus was called in, promoted, given a mission, and sent off. "But what shall i do to cause those two misery and grief?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac kept on running till he saw Orane. "Orane! Look I'm sorr-" Issac said before Orane ran past him to Renate, listening to what she said. Huh? Atticus? Free ride? What did he miss while she was running? Issac slapped himself. "This isn't the time Issac. Go talk to her!" Issac thought before walking to where the twins were. "Umm...Orane. I-I'm sorry about before. Y-Your breath doesn't stink. I was trying to think up of a way to ask you.......ummmm your dress. The one that I ruined at the battle. I was planning on getting you a new one as a way to say sorry. So ummmm w-would you like to um....WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SHOPPING TOGETHER WITH ME TO GET YOU A NEW DRESS!" Issac yelled, not knowing how else to say it. He then looked down on the ground all red on his face. "Way to go Issac! Not only did you make yourself look like a fool, theres no way she'll agree to that! And now Atticus is taking a liking to her! You lost man! LOST!" Issac was thinking while bits of tears began to form out of his eyes. Issac closed his eyes while looking down at the ground, not wanting them to see him like this.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

Both of the twins looked at Isaac in surprise, before looking at each other, then back to him.
"Erm...Isaac?" Orane said after a moment. "Are you maybe...asking me out on a date...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next