Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:34 am

[center]
The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 3 Claus_zps904637fa

Claus
Servant of The Angel
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Claus smiled at Jo "No need to apologize..." he muttered to her, his eyes were looking back at her, he back to his old self now, albeit weakened and still a shell of his former self. Claus was back, but he would never be the same man he once was. The man smiled at her, he knew what would happen "Jojo... I lived my life in despair, you see when you left... I felt like my life was over..." Claus thought, he really shouldn't have been like that "I couldn't move on... I kept dwelling on my past... it continued... years past... I lost my job... my future... my house... because I couldn't forget about you... I'm sorry..." the man coughed, he slowly grabbed his knife, but instead of stabbing her, he simply pushed it to Jo. She would start to put together what was going on, slowly "Until one morning I was sorting through the mail... that I stole... and there it was... a letter... from an 'Angel'... I didn't understand. This letter was addressed to me... even though I had desperately stole the mail from a random house... it seemed like only Heaven could do something like that... like there had been a figure watching me... a guardian angel." the man closed his eyes again, his smile still un-moving and peaceful. Claus smiled, he continued to smile, he wouldn't change that in front of Jojo "Of course this Angel promised to make me happy again... so I listened to him... he knew everything about me... and he manipulated me... for a year... until I started to change, he melded me into what he wanted... a killer..." he opened his eyes again, looking at Jo "I got myself sent to here... not because I was looking for you... but because my Angel said that I would finally achieve happiness if I killed you and Jade... after you confessed your sins... I'm so stupid..." the man shook his head weakly "I'm broken now..." he pushed to scissors more towards Jo "Take that... put it straight through my heart... please... I can't live with what I've done... I've killed so many people... I've become like that man behind you..." he said referring to Jade "Cold... broken... pathetic... a shell of a man... please... end my misery now... I have nothing left to live for... PLEASE... I dont' want to remember what I've done... what I almost did to you... do it..." he told her, pushing the scissors to her, his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I was once a broken man... but now I serve a higher cause! I serve Heaven now... Heaven promised to give me back my happiness!"
Claus Theme - Left Foot Stuck in Seduction
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 3 Joeventedit_zpsb278a6d2

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo looked up at Jade as he spoke. "One moment," She pleaded. She`d get to him in a moment. The way Claus suddenly changed reestablished her hope. Maybe she would actually get her dream of re-marrying him, finishing her mission and finally living happily ever after. That was all she wanted. It was simple. She looked at Claus with a wide, teary eye. She listened to him, lightly caressing his hand and just listening. At the time, she didn`t see her flaws. She was pursuing her dream of saving lives. The dream she`d harbored since childhood. Claus held her back. Children would only hold her back more. She looked to the ground as Claus spoke. She didn`t have what it took to look him in the face at the moment. She jolted as he gently pushed his scissors in her direction. Her eyes widened. She looked back up at Claus in shock, but said nothing. He was corrupted by this man. The Inquisitor. That man was what stood in the way of her having her happy ever after. She watched Claus with a solemn expression, exhaling deeply. She took his scissors, inspecting them in silence for a few moments. "Claus... Claus, I can`t do this... " She said, looking back up at him. He looked so miserable. There was no fixing him. He was too far gone. There was nothing she could do. She broke him, and now she`d finish him.

With violently shaking hands, she gripped his scissors with white knuckles. Tears rapidly descended down her face, mixing with the blood that poured from her empty eye socket and stained her face. She slowly raised her arms up, ready to plunge the rusty, sharp objects straight into his heart. To kill him with as little pain as she could at the moment. She begins to cringe; close her eyes tightly and look away, but she suddenly softens. She wanted to look him in the eyes. She wanted to be with him until the very last moments. She wanted to see him live until the moment she robbed him of it. She takes sharp, unsteady and short breaths, appearing as if she was struggling for air. She could feel her heart pounding inside her, threatening to swallow her whole. She stared down at Claus, the man whom once meant happiness for her. She began thinking of their wedding day; she remembered feeling like a princess, like every bride should. She remembered seeing him at the end of a seemingly endless aisle, waiting for her expectantly. "I... I`m so sorry, Claus..." Before she descended the scissors deep into his heart to end him, she saw something. She saw a stable job. One that didn`t involve guns or military training. She saw herself, lazily waking up by his side every sunny Saturday morning. She saw a white picket fence. She saw a baby in her arms. "I love you." And then, she stabbed straight into him.

And in that moment, she somehow managed to become the biggest monster in No Man's Land.  

Jo and Claus theme - The State of Dreaming
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 3 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

Maybe this time... Claus wasn't actually lying? Jade was so used to people lying to him that he just didn't trust anyone anymore. Not unless it was Mocha. That was the only person who wouldn't bullshit him. Claus actually seemed like he was a reasonable guy, and that struck Jade very hard. Because when he listened to Claus... He was reminded of himself. He won't say that out loud, but he felt it. And he glanced at what he used to be. A proper gentleman at one point before one thing after the other turned him into... This... He wasn't Jade Fentom anymore... He was the shadow of the great doctor who from the very moment he observed your actions was able to list the things that you might be suffering with. Jade was that good, and was still that good. He watched in silence, will Jo do it? Will she kill her husband that has been following this Angel? Or will she leave him to live and perhaps save her humanity. When she made her choice Jade looked down looking at the crumpled form of Claus. He still didn't say a word. He was eerily silent.

"My name is Doctor Fenton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 am

i`d give my life

Jo froze, staring distantly at her finished work. She wanted to simply sit here and mourn him. But, they had more important things to do. She refused to waste any more of her time dwelling. Tears were continuously rolling down her face, but she seems to ignore it. She hesitated, before reaching over to grab the handle of Claus` scissors, which were impaled through his heart, leaving him motionless. She pulled it out of him cleanly. Putting the utensil on her lap for now, she leaned towards his face and pulled his eyelids down with a sigh. She now staggered up, using her sleeve to whip her face of the mixture of blood and tears. She had things to do. People she had to make pay. She looked over at Jade. Slowly, she walked behind him. "Here`s how this is going to go." She barked, readying Claus` scissors to cut through his ropes. "I`m going to free you. In exchange, you will not speak a word to another living soul of my alignment to Paladin. If you fail to carry this out, I will find you. And I will slaughter you. And I will have fun with it. A lot of fun. You will also aid me in leaving this room, finding the Inquisitor, and  bashing his degenerate head in. You will then aid me with mounting it on my wall. Once that is all said and done, I will mount your head on my wall. I also demand my fucking hat back." She paused, beginning to slice through the ropes that tied Jade down slowly. "Either that, or I leave you here to rot." With that, she pulled the scissors back. "Do you understand?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Jade Fentom

When Jo came up to Jade and spoke to him Jade somewhat flinched at the tone. She was really loud, but he made the motion that he was listening to her via nod and straightening his posture. He looked at the scissors in Jo's hands carefully. He didn't want this woman to cut his throat out. That was a way that Jade didn't want to go. He nodded his head when Jo said that she was going to free him, "Oh I have no doubt. You've already proven quite a bit of your willingness to kill people... Your like Kraven when it comes to that... Well... Almost." Jade told her, but as for her being in Paladin he won't say anything... For now... "How about we do this... I help you find the Inquisitor, and instead of killing me right after I help you fix your eye problem. As for your hat I will gladly give it back, I was going to do it anyway for a truce. But yes... I understand clearly." Jade said as he crossed his legs and waited for Jo to finish with the ropes.

"My name is Doctor Fenton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:49 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 3 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
The Voice

The doors to the dark room suddenly opened, letting out another blinding light. The light almost made Claus' corpse glow, it almost seemed to be perfect timing. Once their eyes got used to the light, there was a big neon sign right outside the room. It was quite noticeable, the place looked like dungeon, but here it was, a huge neon sign as if they were in Las Vegas. It read: "To The Son of a Bitch Who Did This to You!". It was pointing up a stone staircase, not that they had any choice but to follow the sign anyways. There was only one path from this room, up, up to the 40th floor of The Inquisitor's Tower.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:20 pm

i`d give my life

"Mhm, I was actually known for that back in Paladin," She said, in regards to mention how she at ease she was with the idea of killing people. Even in a city full of criminals, that made her stick out a bit. "Some people just have to die. It`s depressing, yeah, but true. Still, I don`t think I`m anything like Kraven..." She said, not yet cutting his ropes off. She was eyeing his throat. She could easily just kill him right now. Then she could leave this room, kill the Inquisitor and she was good to go. She sighed, readying the scissors on his ropes instead. She noticed him flinching; obviously, the thought had occured to him too. This was not the way to do it. She would need him if she wanted to be the one to smash the Inquisitor`s head in. She listened to his terms, slowly but surely cutting through the thick ropes. "Well - I wasn`t going to kill you right after we finished him off. I just wanted to remind you that any sort of truce we make for now doesn`t make us friends, or even allies. Or anything remotely close to that. You`re just a mission to me." She paused, "... But, that all sounds about right. I also demand an apology letter addressed to Bunny Mio; for pure shits and giggles, obviously." Just as she was wearing down on the ropes, the doors in front of them suddenly opened. Jo cringed, recoiling at the sudden light. Her eyes soon adjusted to it, as she looked upon Claus` body in the corner of her eye. He appeared angelic to her; the silhouette of his body glowing in the light. She turned away, unable to handle the sight for any longer. Near the end of a narrow hallway was a large neon sign, labeled accordingly. It was the only way to go; there were no other doors or hallways. In a swift movement, Jo cut through all of Jade`s ropes, making it apparent that she was slowly cutting through them on purpose so they could make their agreement. She slipped Claus` scissors into her jacket, now using one free hand to cover her lost eye. "..." She looked to Jade with a raised eyebrow. She almost didn`t want to follow the sign, just because of how balant that trap could be. Still, she`d need his decision.      

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed dialogue to suit the character ; u;)
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

Jade Fentom

"Well it's nice to know that we'll be SUCH good friends. You'll use me, I'll use you. Reminds me of all the people back at base." Jade said with a sarcastic, and oddly pleasant tone of voice. He had no doubt in his mind that Jo was a woman who was willing to go down a very dark path in order to accomplish her goals, and his point was ever proven. Who knows... Perhaps the next time Jade see's Jo she'll the shell of what she used to be. Just... Like... Him... Jade smiled at her when she set him free, and grunted with the bright lights hit his unprepared eyes. He groaned before opening his eyes back up. Obviously very annoyed at the lights, "Ha... Looks like every cops clue dream... The bad guy is this way~!" Jade said in a dramatic voice before strecthing he. He was finally out of his chair, and boy did his bottom feel sore. "Alright... Either we follow the obvious, or we take a different route." Jade said as he adjusted his clothes in a gentlemanly fashion. "Or... I can offer you an eye patch before that gets infected via germs on your hands." Jade said, it irked him to see her with unwashed hands covering a wound like that. He was just imagining all the infections and ick!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 am

i`d give my life

"Yeah, whatever. You`re sick." Jo dismissed Jade off-handedly. She felt a pit in her stomach. Surely, Jack would be ok with this truce so long as it was for the better good, right? She pushed the thought to the back of her head ; the last thing she needed was added emotional trauma. She just wanted to get this over with. She watched Jade stretch, impatiently tapping her foot. "I don`t see any other route... I guess we`re going there." She said reluctantly. She jolted as he mentioned how germy her hands must be; she hadn`t washed them since they were stationed in High end. She grimaced, immediately recoiling her arm. "Ugh. I`ll look like some kind of James Bond villain..." She muttered disappointingly. "I don`t suppose you`ve got one of those on you..?" Jo walked towards the door to exit the room, standing in the doorway as she looked back at Jade expectantly.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 am

Jade Fentom

"Say the woman who admitted to enjoy torturing people. Classic..." Jade said, the comment rolling off his tongue as he smiled at her. "Well then... Let's head off shall we? Wait... Maybe we should find where our weapons are at. Worse case scenario that if we fail we can always fight our way out. Sure you have the scissors, but having two people with weapons as opposed to one increases the odds of getting out of here alive." Jade said as he thought about it. Another worse case scenario is that this man has their weapons. That wouldn't be good at all. He stared at Jo, raised an eyebrow, "Is appearance really all you care about at this point?" Jade asked as he placed his hands on his hips. It was very feminine, and the way he asked was like a doctor would with a difficult patient. "Why yes actually. I keep eye-patches for eye emergencies... You wouldn't believe how many people lose eyes. First we gotta clean your wound though, make the wound sterile. Even though the eye-patch is clean I would like to get rid of any infections you may be developing now." Jade said as they began to walk, and he went into his pocket to take out an eye-patch. "May have to be fitted first."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:35 am

i`d give my life

Jo glared at the doctor, crossing her arms. "Only when it`s necessary. Besides, when you say it, it just sounds... dirty." She said with a slight grimace. She sighed, her shoulders dropping. "I don`t think I had any weapons on me prior to being dragged here..." Her arms dropped to her side. Anytime you assumed you were safe in No Man's Land, you were wrong. She wasn`t sure how she felt about using Claus` scissors. She just put them in her jacket without any real thought to it. She sort of looked at Jade as he asked if she only cared about her appearance. While that was true, she felt defensive. "No one willingly looks like a James Bond villain." She argued, re-crossing her arms.  She pursed her lips, exiting the room with him. "Sounds like a lot of unnecessary work. Dude, just tie it around my head and we`re good to go. Maybe a baby wipe for my face..." She said, referring to the fact that half her face was still covered in her own blood.

As they walked, the two eventually approached a large arch. Behind this arch, was a highly decorated door. What seemed to be the only door in this entire... tower, was it? Jo looked at it inquisitively before reaching for the knob and opening it with extreme caution.     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Jade Fentom

"Fine. Just let me clean it." Jade said as he took out a hankerchef and wiped away the blood from Jo's eye. Then he gave her the eye patch. Jade crossed his arms as they reached the door, sighing. He wasn't really looking forward to this, but now he knew who he wanted to collab with, and that was Black Dragon. If the Inquisitor wanted to make Jade his enemy and fuck with him then Jade is gonna fuck with him back, and he doubted that Vulture was going to work with this guy. "Wait... Do you have a plan of a way out?" Jade asked in w whispered tone, "Or are we going to screw that, and just go inside and improvise?" Because Jade could do either. He had to think on his feet in this place, it had to be a habit learned if you wanted to survive.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 pm

The Inquisitor
The Voice

As Jo opened the door, they entered yet another dark room again. The darkness of the room contrasted its bright, childlike colors. Beautiful, peaceful classical music played from an old record play, and children's toys littered the ground. The rooms had a large red carpet, toys littering the entire rooms, followed by a desk, with a beautiful large window showing all of No Man's Land behind it. The chair at the desk was turned to the windows. There was a tall, lanky man watching over chaos down in the streets in the city. It was Baker Street, Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team were making their last stand "How beautiful..." the man spoke, his voice was high pitched and even sounded whiny, it was far from threatening "Look at all those tiny toy soldiers... making their last stand against my own pawns... what a sight..." The man turned his chair to Jade and Jo. He was grinned, his red-oval glasses glistened in the darkness "I've been waiting for you two, Josephine Beaumont and Jade Fentom... I hope you liked the show I put for you? It didn't take much to get Claus to turn like that, weak man... but I believe I sent the message pretty straight to the both of you." he told them, before standing up from his chair. The man began to walk around his desk "Heheheh! I found it so cute that you kiddies thought you could really even compete in this city... I mean seriously... Conqueror Worm? Vulture Team? What type of fucking names are those? This is a city of criminals! Not hockey players... dumbasses! Hahahahaha! You're caught in the crossfire kiddies, and you don't even fucking know it! Me, The Family, Black Dragon... we're having our own little war, bar beyond you little shits! I'm sure you both think I've declared war on you... I'm afraid you're wrong." the man stood across the room now, nothing in the way between them and him "War would imply a sense of equality between the parties... no, this is an extermination. The final solution to the animal question... and I'm afraid you're just that... Worms and Vultures!" The man shook his head, the shadows still disguised his face, he was a silhouette in the darkness "Heheheh.... HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Its all over, The Palace is gone, along with your daughter and Kraven, Jade! As for you Jo, your husband is dead.... both factions will be destroyed tonight! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 am

Jade Fentom

As they walked into the room, Jade was surprised. He did not expect to see a room with so many colors, and with toys littered across the floor. He saw a big window, and heard some noises of explosions and such, and as he walked closer filled with Vulture and Worm working together? First thing that went through Jade's mind 'What God's name is happening down there?' he seriously had no idea why, WHY these two factions have suddenly decided to work together of all things in the... How long were they gone anyway!? Then he heard a voice. A voice he would never in his life ever consider threatening in the slightest and looked to see that the tall lanky figure was speaking to them, even addresses them by name. "So your the Inquisitor..." Jade said, his eyes narrowing at the man. Honestly he expected something a bit more different, but when you heard about Jade being the leader for the faction of Worm and saw him well... He didn't exactly meet up to standards either when it came to appearance. So who was he to judge? He stood there as the man proceeded to insult both him and Jo, telling him about there being another war. Now he knew the one with the Black Dragon and the Inquisitor, but personally he had no idea that the Family was involved. They seemed so... Aloof. Jade frowned, this man did WHAT to his building!? AGAIN!? And Dorthy was in there along with Kraven!? "I doubt it." Jade said when the man was in the middle of laughing. Oh Jade was pissed, but he doubted that the Inquisitor could wipe them all out. He kept his feelings inside about his daughter for he had no time to mourn. When he was alone, and with her body... Then would be the time... Then would be the time where he could act human.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:32 am

i`d give my life

Jo grumbled the whole time Jade cleaned out her wound. As she was given the eye patch, she tied it loosely around her head. Nothing distracted from the searing pain she still felt from the wound, but wearing the patch at least made her feel like she wasn`t too horrendous looking, walking around with an empty eye socket and whatnot. She looked at Jade as he asked her a few questions while she opened the door, pondering them for a minute. As she opened her mouth to speak, she saw the room. Dark, yet bright at the same time. Deliriously childlike. Almost terrifying. This was the Inquisitor`s domain, which confirmed any lingering suspicions she had. The room seemed never ending, but the view of No Man's land finished it. The sight of the graying city in the background made the childish room filled with scattered, abandoned toys all the more eerie. After looking over the room, her eyes landed on him. The Inquisitor, for the first time. She stood ready to defend herself, slipping Claus' knife out of her jacket. It was her only choice. In order to use CQC accurately, she would need a clear mentality. Although she was doing a good job covering it in the company of two of her greatest adversaries, after the events that had transpired she was in no shape physically, mentally, or emotionally to even cock a gun with a steady hand if she even had one. Walking alongside Jade deeper into the room, she looked out the window with widened eyes as he began to speak. Vulture Team. And... Conqueror Worm? Together, fighting forces that she could only assume belonged to the man before him. She couldn`t help but feel relieved. If she had even one Vulture left, then they were okay.

She crossed her arms, scissors still in hand. He knew her full name. She almost didn`t respond to it. He was as nonthreatening as they came. Skinny, lanky, whiny sounding. Until he mentioned Claus. Jo`s teeth gritted. He was already dead. She felt her blood practically boil, as he grip on the scissors became increasingly tighter. He hit her right where it hurt. At the mention of the family, she felt startled. Why would they get involved? Weren`t they the ones keeping the peace? The ones she`d been looking up too all these years? And they were getting involved in all of this? Unlike Jade, she didn`t keep her cool. She was far past the point of keeping calm. She wanted this man dead. She wanted him to suffer. And she wanted to be the one to induce him to such a groveling state. "You`re full of utter shit. You think you can just pop up, confuse a bunch of people, and lock us up and that suddenly makes you better than me? Fucking pitiful! In the end, all you are is a fabricated pile of degenerate shit!" She said, advancing towards him in a quickening pace with eyes full of blinded hatred, unbeknownst to her what lied ahead. "And I`m gonna treat you like it. I`m gonna gut you like a fish, gauge out your eyes; see how you like it..." Her tone was deep, dark, unlike anything she`d ever heard her voice sound like. Only when it was too late, did she realize this man wasn`t an idiot. His plan couldn`t possibly have came down to trying to fend for himself in combat against Vulture Team`s and Conqueror Worm`s respective leaders. But, again, only when it was too late.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 pm

The Inquisitor
The Voice

The Inquisitor shook his head in response to the both of their actions "Tch tch tch... there's a way these games are played, you know? Neither of you know how to play them.... no subtlety... no style, neither of you understand what you've been doing! The Family, Me, Black Dragon... we're on a different level! You kids just don't understand that! Or perhaps the new generation of crime just lacks what made the past generation so great... Hmmm, my interest is piqued now..." the man seemed to be having a conversation with himself at this point "This isn't a declaration of war from me... this is a declaration of war from everyone in No Man's Land!" The Inquisitor spoke as the two just stood there. Then Jo started speaking, all her threats did was make the man grin "I'm shit? What would that make you, Mrs. Beaumont? Look at the anguish you caused Claus! You see... heheheh.... you must be blaming ME for what happened to him! No... that was all your work! You did that! All I did was give a little push...!" he replied to Jo, happily laughing along the way "I do not create! I manipulate! Most of what I do is use the evil of others against them! You have no one to blame but yourself! Hoo hoo hoo! This is gold...!" the man began to walk forward, kicking a toy aside as he did so. He looked to Jade, he was being awfully quiet, he was usually the big mouth "What's wrong Dr. Fentom? You worried about your daughter!? I'm sure you really do think she's alive... but no worries...! If she is, then the problem will be dealt with! As soon as I'm done killing you and Jo... I'll find her, personally, and I'll torture her, then give her a nice slow death! How about that!? Hahahahah! Maybe I should keep you alive JUST TO SEE ME DO THAT!?" the man burst out laughing and started clapping, lost in his own laughter. The man then let out a single whistle, and just like that, two holes opened up in the walls of the room. Fire suddenly spewed out of them towards Jade and Jo "This room is covered in death traps! You'll have to follow a certain route if you don't want to get caught in anymore traps! It's a puzzle! SO-!" the man leaned against his desk, smiling at them "Let's see who wins this game...!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade glared at the Inquisitor, like he cared about his war, and crossed his arms. He had just about enough of this guy laughing, and saying that they don't know anything. "Try it... See what happens..." Jade said when he threatened Dorthy to his once again. He was confident that the girl was fine, he taught her everything she had to know about surviving on her own, and how to hide. He even gave her knife in case things got hairy. Though he couldn't help but wonder if Kraven actually saved her. He wasn't exactly sure how Kraven was with kids, so he didn't bring Dorthy to his sights... And escaping from an exploding building was rather difficult to do on your own. "Maybe I should give you a prostate exam with a rusty knife." Jade said when the man was lost in his own laughter. When he heard the whistle her heard something moving out of the walls. "Get down!" Jade said as he grabbed Jo and they rolled out of the way. He got back up, his eyes shooting around the room. "Okay... All we have to do is figure out the puzzle... Think we can do that Jo?" Jade asked as he looked down at her and theb back at the Inquisitor.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm

i`d give my life

Jo was ready to stab Claus` scissors straight into the man before her. She didn`t stop walking as he spoke, until again; he mentioned Claus. It made her stop right in her tracks. She did that to him. She broke him. The Inquisitor just turned him into a psychopath, but he was already gone. She`d broken him enough; keeping him alive would have just been another injustice to him. Her fist clenched. This was the world that she risked her life daily to save? One that murdered a man like Claus, and breeded men like the ones in the room with her? She froze, another thought occurring. What made her better than them? She couldn`t hear the sound of his whistle over the sound of her own thoughts bashing against the sides of her head, begging to be released through outward emotion. She would have easily been burned to death right there, hadn`t Jade grabbed her, rolling the pair to safety. Jade Fentom saved her life. Well. She blinked a few times, being taken back to reality. "I -- Right. Yeah." A puzzle. If they made a wrong move, they were going to be slaughtered. She slowly got back on her feet, dusting herself off. That didn`t really do much, considering she was covered in blood regardless. She scanned the room, especially examining the floor for anything that could trigger something. She moved cautiously, looking for any noticeable patterns. The toys in particular she watched. They were set up far too forcibly asymmetrical to not have some sort of trick to them. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:46 pm

The Inquisitor
The Voice

It was then that The Inquisitor leaned against his desk and mocked the two "Now let's see if you two hairless apes can solve a simple puzzle... one wrong step and you die, but if you manage to figure out the path through this room... you'll get out without a scratch. Well, until you get to me of course!" the man laughed for a moment as he saw Jo analyze the room "Mrs Beaumont... I wonder how it feels to kill your own husband... I've read up on you, you joined Paladin for yourself... such a selfish action, if you'd just stopped and thought about other people things would be different... heck, this whole war of yours is your fault too! You created Vulture team with the sole purpose of destroyed Conqueror Worm! Everything here is your fault... if you weren't such a selfish BITCH then maybe you'd be leaving a happy life in Scarlet City or something!" then he looked over to Jade "As for you... you poor ole shell of a man... I can see it in your eyes. There's no longer a man in there, he left a long time ago! My favorite part is when I look at you... commanding Conqueror Worm, AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE SHIT YOU SAY! You think you can change the world Jade!? You think you can just take every criminal in this city... and use them to make the world a better place!? I've seen toddlers more based in realism than you! You're a fool Doctor Fentom! A dead fool!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade nodded at Jo, before looking back. The Toys were probably the key with this. He didn't listen to the Inquisitor as he made the first move, going to the left and then forward.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:51 am

i`d give my life

Jo was staying still, examining the room. She gritted her teeth, resisting the urge to just run to him as fast as she could and land a punch right in his stupid face. "Shut your whore mouth!" She demanded. He was so right it burned. She joined for her own selfish reason; her own insatiable desire to maybe, just maybe return the world to it`s former glory. Reestablish society as not kind that would assume that locking up all their criminals in one city would fix everything. Of course, she didn`t think she`d ever be significant. She knew she`d be a pawn in a bigger scheme; a puppet whose strings were pulled by one`s much more deserving. But she`d gladly be cannon fodder for the world`s order. At least, before being shown first hand what an unworthy cause she currently harbored.

She paused. The toys. They were all on distinguishable panels. Scattered, making them resemble the rectangular guidelines typically used in hop scotch. Cautiously, Jo stepped onto a panel with a small doll laying on it. She flinched, ready for the worst, but nothing happened. She began to slowly uncoil, before turning back around to Jade. "I.. I got it. Jade, the panels with the toys on them are safe! It`s like hop scotch! Just jump from one to another! Trust me on this." She whispered to him jovially, her ecstatic beam suddenly converting into a wicked, dangerous smirk as she turned back to the Inquisitor. Still being a bit cautious, she stepped to the next panel to test her theory further. She wasn`t dead yet. Though, if she didn`t get out of here soon, her still-bleeding wounds would take care of that. Her deteriorating state showed as she had trouble standing completely still and with breathing. She had to finish this now. She quickened her speed, hopping from panel to panel until she was closer to him. She tightened the grip on her pair of rusty scissors, jumping straight over two panels and lunging straight at her adversary, scissors straight out. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:59 am

The Inquisitor
The Voice

The Inquisitor watched Jo figure out his nice puzzle in a short amount of time "Nice nice... very good, a rather simple test but effective. Most would just rush at me avoiding the toys..." he seemed to stand still as Jo came at him with the scissors. She was the only armed person in the room, The Inquisitor was still hidden in the darkness, but he appeared unarmed, as was Jade. When she charged out towards him, scissors out to stab right through the man's lungs no doubt, the grinning man let out a sigh. As if playing around, the man suddenly did a back flip over his desk, getting behind it "I may be an older man, but I'm not chump Jo...!" he happily announced. He knew he was no match for Jo's CQC or Jade's martial arts, but both were weak and injured right now. He had nothing to fear from them. The Inquisitor lifted his left arm, pointing it out at Jo's face from over the desk "I've got a few more toys up my sleeve...!" and just like that, laugh gas puffed out towards Jo's face. It wasn't some dentist stuff either, it was very potent, easily able to kill if breathed in in much larger doses. Right now, it was just gonna make her laugh till it hurt, The Inquisitor really hoped she would say that line! The older man then looked over to Jade "Your turn!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Jade Fentom

"I have no choice but to listen." Jade said as he started following the toys. Turns out Jo was right the toys were the way. He did his best to hop, but it was hard via bleeding stomach wound. So he did his best to move as carefully as possible. "Jo! Watch for the gas!" Jade shouted, since there was nothing he could really do for her. He was too far away. He looked over at the man as another shot of laughing gas went right for him, and he hoped even faster, covering his mouth, giggling a little bit. Being the man he was Jade also used laughing gas, and he knew that the comsumption of water stopped the laughing, but there was no water here in NML. At least none that ran through pipes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:16 pm

i`d give my life

Jo watched the Inquisitor do a complete backflip over his desk. Claus` scissors landed right in the middle of the wooden structure. She gasped briefly, trying desperately to pull it out, but to no avail. "Then prove it!" She shouted back at him, still concentrated on removing her scissors from the desk. She wasn`t going to loose these. Just as she looked back up at the man, she was met with gas to the face. She only had a moment to consider all the worst possible side effects; it could be poisonous, tear gas, or just some sort of distraction. But instead she just started... giggling? It didn`t stop. She gripped her stomach, doubling over with one hand on the desk. She finally yanked Claus` scissors out of the desk, almost letting them slip through her fingers. Still attempting to stifle her laughter that was causing an aching pain in her ribs, she looked to Jade. He was going to reuse that trick? Luckily seeing Jo fall for it once was enough to Jade to just barely avoid it. At least he wasn`t hit as hard as she was. While he was focused on the doctor, the blunette ran up behind him, slashing at his back with the scissors.      

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:47 pm

The Inquisitor
The Voice

The Inquisitor slowly started backing away from the slashes from Jo, he managed to avoid every single slash from her, as if she knew exactly where she'd attack him from every time. The man was grinning the entire time "Oh~! How sad~! You can't even keep your composure in a fight anymore! Look at that! PATHETIC!" he mocked her as he swiftly dodged every slash. Then something fell out from his right sleeve, falling into his grasp. It was a taser rod "Here's another toy!" and before he spoke another word, he swung the rod towards her face "Quite a shocking turn of events, eh!? HAHAHAHAHHA! I love puns...!" the man turned to Jade, only his smile and glasses were seen in the darkness "How about you? You're not going to try to get involved? Or are you chicken!? Bawk bawk! Hahahahah!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down