Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Screenshot2013-07-19at84957PM

"Oh My God Shut Up you wanker." Jade said his British accent more noticeable when he dropped the insult. Well now Jade knew that the man had a taser. As Jade got over there, "Are you alright Jo?" he asked his glasses glinting in the dark as she went into a counter position. He may be injured but he figured out a plan of attack.

"My name is Doctor Fenton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Joeventedit_zpsb278a6d2

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

She didn`t have the composure to fight anymore. She was bleeding out of several stab wounds, she was missing an eye and still bleeding from that, due to the blood loss she was struggling to arrange her breathing and the rib cracking laughter she was forced into didn`t help. She stumbled forward as the Inquisitor dodged her every attack. Jo tried desperately to catch her breath, but again to no avail. She heard Jade asking her a question faintly and offered him a weak thumbs up. Kind of hard to speak between fits of laughter. Luckily, the doctor seemed to have some sort of plan. She counted on that, as she was quickly met with an electric rod straight to the middle of her face. With a pained grunt, the blow sent her falling onto the ground. She hurriedly got up, paranoid that she could have triggered something else. "None of these are funny!!" She yelled between giggles. She had to think carefully how she was going to attack. If she kept running at him blindly, she`d be dead soon. Jo slipped Claus` scissors into her jacket, since she intended on keeping them. But to be honest, she was better with her fists than an already dull pair of rusty scissors. But she couldn`t be in this kind of mental state if she wanted to use proper CQC. She reminded herself that if she died here, Claus died in vain. She had to pay him back for his years of support by massacring the person who sent him spiraling towards insanity. Inhaling deeply, she threw two quick punches at the Inquisitor, an elbow in the gut for damage, and a swift kick to his ankles in hopes of throwing him off balance. Of course, she still expected him to have some trick up his sleeve.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo and Claus theme - The State of Dreaming
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:40 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
The Voice

The Inquisitor looked down on Jo, a sadistic grin on his face. He was so happy, having the time of his life "What's wrong Jo!? You feelin' a bit down!? Haven't your parents ever told you not to run with scissors!? HAHAHAHAHA!" the man laughed as Jo was on the ground triggering another trap. Just like that, an opening was created in a wall, letting out another trap. Three Emus, bloodthirsty and violent, they charged out of their cage at Jade, pecking at him with their ridiculously sharp beaks "Hahahaha! What's wrong BIRD BRAIN!? Having a bit of a problem with my Emus!? Hahahahaha!" yes, he was having quite a lot of fun here. Then Jo got back up "Oh... what's up Rocky? I think Rocky fits you perfectly... the underdog who tries her best to beat the odds...! But still manages to lose to the charismatic black man! HAHAHAHAHA!" then her attacks came straight to him. He use his left hand to parry one punch, the other hit his chest causing him to stutter back. Then came her knee, hitting him in the gut "Ugh! Why you-!" the man dropped his stun rod, and spit out blood on Jo's suit. Then she kicked at his legs, but the man managed to jump over her kick, rather nimble really. The man, his hands over his gut, began to move back against the window "That hurt...! You bitch!" he yelled in a fit of rage, still backing away.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Jade Fentom

"Oh My God... EMUS!?" Jade said as he whacked away the emu's heads with some counter strikes when he was being pecked. "I HATE BIRDS!" Jade shouted and heard something drop. The ROD! Jade bent down a Emu nipping at his hair as he grabbed the rod and turned it on shocking one emu. "GET BACK YOU FIENDS!" Jade yelled before turning to Jo then to the Inquisitor. "She isn't a bitch Inquisitor.... She's The Homewrecker. Get it right." Jade said before shocking another Emu after he got pecked at again.

"My name is Doctor Fenton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 pm

i`d give my life

Jo watched with widened eyes as she managed to trigger another trap. She silently cursed herself. She expected some kind of electricity to zap them to death, a flood, maybe more fire? But instead Jade was met with... killer emus? She looked back to the Inquisitor with a raised eyebrow. She suddenly glared at him. Rocky? She didn`t even like that movie! She bit down on her lip harshly, only a few giggles escaping her at this point. Luckily, she hadn`t inhaled a lethal dose of his laughing gas, so the effects were beginning to wear off. She suddenly felt triumphant. Pain seemed so alien to him. A simple knee to the gut was enough to make him loosen the grip on his stun rod, and it quickly fell to Jade`s hands. He seemed to have an easier time fending off emus that way. Good on him. A small smile came to her face as she heard his correction the Inquisitor. The false code name she made for herself; Homewrecker. Someone, typically a woman, whom is blamed for the wreckage of a family or romance. Sadly fitting for her. She clenched her fists tightly, closing in on the much larger man. Small chuckles escaped her, though at this point it was hard to tell if that was from the laughing gas or not. She only now noticed the blood he spit on her suit. She was fine with her own blood. Even Claus` blood. But his? She threw two weaker punches to his jaw. "You know what I thought when I first heard your name...? Riddler-knockoff!" Then an elbow to his chin. "You`re nothing but a pitiful triumph of self-delusion!!" She focused on cornering him against the window as she lifted up her left leg, mustering all her remaining strength into this blow. "THIS. IS. NO MAN'S LAND." All remaining tension in the room flew quite literally out of the window as she delivered a strong kick to his gut. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:47 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Inquiistor_zps149bbbb3

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor continued to spit out his blood at Jo with every attack done to him, mostly out of spite "Bite me... you bitch...!" he yelled back to her, he could care less that Jade corrected him. However currently the pain was his current problem, Inquisitor was not used to this shit. He wasn't a fighter, he was a man who stayed in the shadows, and worked at an office. He was expecting his traps and weapons to kill this woman, but she kept taking every hit. And finally, against the window of his own office, the man glared into Jade's eyes. It seemed he was at the end of his ropes "No... this is my land..." he replied to her before being kicked out the window "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" he screamed as the man seemed to fall from his death. Minutes passed, and regardless of how Jo and Jade acted, they could hear feint laughter outside the window. Slowly, The Inquisitor rose up to the window, he was standing on the blimp, he had landed on top of it after being thrown off. The Inquisitor never got into a fight without have a path to retreat "WHY HELLO THERE KIDDIES! HAHAHAHAHA!" in the moonlight, they could finally see the man's face. He was lit up by the moon, standing atop a floating blimp. He twirled around on it as the blimp seemed to move more and more far off "Now you may think you've won here today! But I can assure you both... you're DEAD! In mere minutes Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team will be gone! Once the deed is done then I'll get back to you two! Better make peace with yourselves, the both of you! HAHAHAHAHAH!" and with those words, the blimp floated away from the building and out to Baker Street,
(EXIT)

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Jade Fentom

While Jade killed the Emu's and spat on their bodies he turned just in to time to see the man who causes them such greif fall out the window! "Good show my dear! And a very nice ending line as well." Jade said as he flipped the rod in his hand. It felt nice to have such things in his hands. The power behind it all... The RUSH! He loved it. Then he heard laughter, and frowned. "Oh Don't let this be a... It is... I hate fake out deaths." Jade said as he took a step back. Well now he could see what the man looked like. "This is... We have to get them out of there." Jade said, he didn't want to state the obvious.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm

i`d give my life

Jo grinned widely, her final kick towards him seemingly having ended this whole game. She pulled her leg back, her shoulders relaxing finally. She turned back to Jade, giving him a joking curtsy. "Naturally! They teach you the art of cheesy one liners in Paladin`s military training!" She said, obviously overjoyed that for now, it seemed to be over. They were no longer his prisoners. Just as she looked down at Baker street, remembering her concern, she heard laughter. With widened eyes, she turned to the source. "Damn you!!" She grabbed a trinket off his desk; which, in this case, appeared to be a wind up duckling, and chucked it straight at his blimp. She sighed, calming herself again. "Yeah. Ok. I have a quick way to Baker Street, we just have to get out of here.." She considered exiting out the window and climbing out, but surely the tower was too tall for that to be done in a short amount of time. There was also the method of just leaving the room and roaming the tower until they found a way down, but that would also take ages. Curiosity peaking, she walked over to the Inquisitor`s desk, beginning to search it. "This guy is so overly prepared, I wouldn`t be surprised if he actually had parachutes or something..." She muttered. Her eyes suddenly widened, flickering between the insides of the drawers and Jade. "... Tah-dah?" She pulled out an actual parachute, kind of just staring at it in amazement for a moment.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Jade Fentom

"If your talking about climbing down I doubt it could work. We're too injured for something like that plus with buildings like this there aren't that many indents to use for climbing." Jade said as he caught that she wanted to go out the window. Meanwhile he was looking for something to cut up an emu or at least bag it. He found a knife and began cutting up the emus, "That sounds plausible. Check the drawers." Jade said with blood on his face as he bagged an Emu. He might as well serve it to the team for a job well done or something. He grinned when he saw that Jo was correct with the parachute. "Fantastic! Is there another one?" he asked as she began to look around with the Emu meat in a bag he found. Now if only the man had salt of plastic wrap... Well he found plastic wrap and began to wrap up the meat, humming Yankey Doodle, before he found a spare. "Weird... I would have thought that the man would only have one... I also found salt." Jade said and wondered how and why the salt was there... These drawers were magical.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 pm

i`d give my life

Jo watched Jade bag Emu meat with a worried expression. "Gross." She commented. She was fond of Emus. They were hella majestic. She stood up from her kneeling position and crossed her arms, waiting for Jade to finish rummaging through his drawers. "Pfft. You`re two years old." She began fastening the parachute she found. Jo looked out the window, estimating the distance from here to the ground. She didn`t have a problem with heights, at least. She looked back at Jade, pursing her lips. "Whenever you`re done with whatever, follow me." Taking in a deep breath, she jumped out of the hole the Inquisitor made when he fell out. After falling for a few feet, she opened her parachute.

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Jade Fentom

"Hey... Food is food here. I've been a vegetarian since I've been in NML due to the personal rule of Don't Eat Meat in NML. But this is different. I shall eat Virginia, Emmett, and Victoria with great pleasure." Jade said, naming the fallen Emus as he took the salt, the pepper, some medicines, some alcohol, and that laughing gas. He was now good. "I'm good. Just plundering." Jade said as Jo jumped out Jade took another look and found candy. He'll take that thank you, and then he decided to pee all over this man's desk while putting on the parachute. "I dominate... Enjoy smelling my piss." Jade said before jumping out and unleashing the parachute when he had too.
*Exit*

"My name is Doctor Fentom. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:28 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor stood atop his office on the top floor of the tower, looking out a massive window overlooking No man's Land. His hands behind his back, the room was silent, save for the wretched sounds of the machine. The Inquisitor had a false heart now, didn't even need to breathe. He continued to silently look out towards the city "Soon... soon the world will know my wrath..." it has been one month since he was presumed dead at Baker Street, the fools thought they would never see him again. Since then he had been through hell and back, rebuilt as a machine, and plotted against his new foes. Josephine and Jade were going to pay for what they had done to him, they were going to see the Frankenstein's monster they themselves had created. Yes, soon "Soon... this city will burn... like Hell itself..." his monotone, artificial voice spoke in the silent room. God had no mercy for this city, and when The Inquisitor worked to descend this city into madness, there would be no miracle to stop him.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:00 am

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs was sitting on the hood of one of the cars in the garage of the Inquisitor tower, smoking a nice fat cigar while she rambled on about gambling to some of the Carnies.

"Y'see, da problem wit' yo'r generation is dat yo' don' tink wit' yo'r tails!"

She explained, as if she was an old man complaining about 'kids these days'. She blew some smoke in nice O-rings to entertain herself and show her skills off to her fellow freaks. She grinned then hopped off the hood of the car, throwing the almost finished cigar on the ground and smothering it out with her bandaged tail.

"Doctah said not ta do dat no more...Oh well, what don' kill ya makes ya...what's dat yo' kids dese days're sayin'? Makes ya emotionally unstable or sumfinn."

She waved the thought off and left the Carnies, heading upstairs to get something to drink.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:07 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus wanted to be a prince today...so he was. He was fixing his car...which was the one Stegs was on.
"Excuse me...but this generation sucks! I mean, who doesn't think with their tail? I do all the time! I mean, I thought with my tail last night and GOT some tail! Who knew the bearded lady had a vagina?" he shrugged and started to fix his car, still dressed as a prince. No fucks were given.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:31 am

Ε.Knygma
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
The Code Talker

Theme
Crimson Blood

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 27ca6963-2ded-42b2-a701-6ba85d4a2b83_zps6768c786

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓

━━━━━━━━━〖"Ah, I See..This Thing You Call Death"〗━━━━━━━━━

Code Talker walked into the Inquisitor's private workspace. The man entered the room with a silver plate of needles, the daily breakfast for the dear leader.
"Oh good you're doing a monologue." Code Talker said in a empty voice. The needles and injections laid on the plate with delicacy. He set them down on a nice resting spot. He began to point at the assortment
"That's your stabilizer, it's cherry flavor. That one is your compatibility enhancer, coconut flavor, the other is a nutrient supplement, I don't know what that flavor is, but you wouldn't really care for the flavor. I realize that now, the absence of the mouth is now being recalled to me. Well if you had a mouth you would have plethora of fruity flavor on your taste buds. Also that one is...Meth. Well that's disheartening, the doctor is off the wagon. That could have turn out for the worst..." Code Talker rambled on and on like a smothering mother to her child

He turned to the Inquisitor and bowed "Also good evening sir, it is wonderfully chaotic day, just the way you like it.." He said in a devote pleased tone. He felt pleasure in helping his master

━━━━━━━━━〖"I Call It A Fitting Future To Your Story"〗━━━━━━━━━

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 494ac221-dde8-46f7-8e32-37293f357671_zps6e6b00b7
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:51 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo finally arrived at the Tower, yawning slightly as he had returned from his daily hunt for blood. "That was entertaining".

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:51 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor continued to look out the window "AND SOON, THE WORLD WILL TASTE MY-!" then Code Talker walked in, and began to speak about it being breakfast. He turned to look at what had been delivered. In truth The Inquisitor didn't really miss eating or drinking in the traditional norm, after all he believed in doing the most effective path and mouths just didn't cut it sometimes. But even so he didn't seem to appreciate how Code Talker seemed to talk about what he could not do, just the fact that someone was telling him he could not do something was enough to piss him off "Oh joy..." he simply replied to Code Talker, not really wanting to bring back the part about the missing mouth. So he was quiet until the man bowed "Thank you Question... please take the time out of your busy day to inform everyone that it is likely I feel like seeing Josephine and Jade groveling at my feet today. I'm thinking about putting in some research into developing land sharks to sic on them..." he informed masked man in monotone, it was rather hard to tell if he was joking or serious. In all likelihood he found the notion of land sharks hilarious and was going to use that idea on his enemies for shits and giggles.

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:37 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

The twins had just finished having a delightful tea break, and they happened to pass Stegs as the dino-girl made her way upstairs. The two girls wandered down, happening to notice Atticus working on his car, and they approached him.
"How is your car doing, monsieur?" Orane asked, giving Atticus a smile. "Not damaged, I hope."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane and Renate's Theme - Kina no Kaori
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:59 am

Atticus Benedict

"Nah, I'm putting in a new gun. Apparently SOMEONE! NOT NAMING ANY NAMES HERE BETHANEY!" he yelled at a rat girl across the garage, who was now cowering in fear. "Yeah, someone took my car for a joy ride. They used the gun and got it broke...SO I'm putting in a new one! And I'm gonna restock my snack bar in there. I mean come on...I need my pirate booty!" he said, and was just fixing it on there. "Anyway, what are you two doing? Finished being all french and shit?" he asked, fastening the gun onto the car.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

"Oh, dear monsieur," Renate gave a slight chuckle. "I'm afraid that we will not be finished being 'French and shit' until after we've by far reached our parts' conclusions."
"Your car has a snack bar?" Orane asked excitedly, peeking in through the window of the vehicle. "Does it go very, very fast? Will you take me for a ride in it sometime?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:04 am

Atticus Benedict

"Of course it goes fast! What do you take me for, a chump? Chumps are weaksauce....no seriously, you're not insulting me are you?" he asked, his tone darkening. After a minute of cold intense staring, he lightened up. "Snacks are awesome..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:19 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac was in one of the living rooms lying down on a couch while reading a book. He didn't really care what the book was about just something to get his mind off. He keeps having nightmares about his near death and has a hard time each day as it still lingers in his mind. He was so close.....from being beaten up by Arron, then by Ivy, and finally the flames. He was such a mess afterwards that he decided to change clothes. "Arrgh. These images won't leave my head." Issac muttered before drinking his Earl Grey. Not even his tea was helping him calm down which usually would. Just why....what happened to him after the fake leg hitting him, he couldn't remember. It was all just a blur. Something else he couldn't take off his mind was how Orane saved him back there from Ivy after being hit down there. She actually......looked pretty cool in his eyes. Well he didn't want to admit that and she did stand out in his blurry vision. "Crap......why is she in my mind? Do I even know its a she? Man she gives my head a headache......*sigh* I probably have to buy her a new dress as well......what the fuck am I reading anyway!?" Issac looked to see that he was reading Catcher In The Rye. Great. He's so messed up that hes reading this. Issac pondered if he should keep reading. "Well its either this or the memories come back. Man why can't I remember what happened after my head got hit....theres no way I'm asking her what happened to me, no way." Issac went back to reading.

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

"Don't Bore Me Now! I Haven't Even Begun to Use My Cards!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 am

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~

"Oh, nothing of the sort, Monsieur Atticus!" Orane gave a slight giggle at his sudden attitude change. "I was just verifying, you see~"
Renate stood there as the two of them talked, fanning herself with a hand. The weather had gotten so hot recently...it was almost unbearable. She liked cold weather much better.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:03 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac started to get bored. He was already halfway through the book before setting it down on the table. "I need a break." Issac walked downstairs toward the garage. A few minutes later he arrived and saw Atticus. Perfect. He could help. "Hey Atticus, lets go for a drive. I need something to take my mind off of Oran-" Issac stopped as he saw Orane there. Crap. His mind started to freak out while a small red was on his face. He had to do something to not see her. He saw that Renate was there and was fanning herself with her hand. Looks like she could use help. He walked over to Renate and took out some cards, starting to fan her. "Hi there Renate, looks like you could use some help against this heat." Issac kept on fanning her, hoping it helped.

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

"Don't Bore Me Now! I Haven't Even Begun to Use My Cards!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Atticus Benedict

"Hey hey hey! I don't free joy rides. If y'all wanna ride, you have to give Atticus a snack." he said, snapping his fingers despite the gloves he had on. "Or a drink. Water, Juice, Beer...HOOOORRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAY BEER!" he laughed. "But no seriously, snacks or a drink and your in." he said, opening the garage door.

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next