Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Carnival_zps45ce687b

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Figaro frowned when he heard of Renate's death, he wasn't expecting that. Figaro tightened his fists for a moment, regretting not being there, though the twins were always better fighters than him, so he doubted ht could have really changed anything. But he knew one thing, he couldn't just let this stop him from moving forward, there was someone in need of help, Orane. Figaro pat him on the bat "There there... you should sleep..." the man muttered to Orane "You need rest... that's what you need to do..." he told Orane. Figaro let out a sigh "Now sleep child..." Figaro took note to ask Atticus what happened in full detail, but he wanted Orane to be better first. Figaro looked up to Atticus when he spoke "Be wary good sir... violence only leads to more death, no, we have to be smarter about this."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

"Though a valid point, I...I don't..." Atticus didn't really know what to say. The man he didn't even know his name of was right. Violence would lead to more death....and death was bad news bears. "Then...do you have a plan somebody I don't know...because as I see it, most of our officers are gone, the Inquisitor is out now, and we don't have anything." he said, sighing. He tipped his hat. He didn't even feel like cosplaying today.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:40 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Orane5_zpsde2be04d

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~
---------------------------------------------
”I’m all alone…what do I do…?”

Orane nodded slowly, then shuffled over to his bed, sort of just flopping down onto it without much care of getting under the blankets or anything. He didn't want to have to deal with anything right now--nor did he feel like he could. Renate had always been his pillar of support--and now, he felt absolutely alone...even when there were other people nearby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane’s Theme – Into the Ocean

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 am

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader

Seeing Orane go to bed, Figaro turned to Atticus. the man seemed to be in his right mind, so he spoke to him "You there sir... tell me what happened..." Figaro had a feeling that there wasn't much he could do now, but he would like to try to help where he could. The Inquisitor seemed to be missing, that was a problem, the same goes for Akuryo and Code Talker. Atticus may be right, perhaps the best thing they could do was look out to get some vengeance, but Figaro wanted to keep that as the last choice. They may be at war, but battles had purpose, there was something to fight for. If they just went in attacking Conqueror Worm out for revenge, they would really gain nothing, that was not how The Ringleader operates.

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus sighed.
"One of our more...stupid officers, Isaac, left after being rejected by Orane. He left and went to Worm territory, and while that happened, Renate was gonna be kidnapped. Renate killed herself, and Orane left, as did I. That is what happened. The hired help well...sucked...and now we're back here." he said.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Figaro Luttan
The Ringleader
Figaro listened intently and nodded his head to Atticus "I see..." Isaac, another member of the Carnival, and a stupid one at that. But he was family nonetheless, Figaro let out a sigh "Never trust hired help..." he muttered to Atticus before he began to walk off. It was time to try and do this his own way "I'm going to Conqueror Town... alone. I know someone there!" he yelled to Atticus before he walked off. He wasn't going to be stupid about it either, no worries needed.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 3f30f770f32892382c3f6d0fdc2c06bb97010d14_zps10f33f1d

Atticus Benedict

Atticus nodded.
"That's what I said." he went back to his room, and changed clothes. He came out in normal clothes. He sat down on the roof of the building and sat down. He wasn't feeling too good. This faction was going down the tube...maybe he should change...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Orane8_zpsa314c011

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

It had been some time since Orane had disappeared into his room, after having been seen off there by Figaro and Atticus. He had tried to sleep, but rest hadn't come. He had no tears left at this point, and all he had left to show for it were aching eyes and a lurking headache in his temples. He had changed clothes into something a bit more comfortable...and he finally ventured out of his room. He really didn't know where anyone else was...the base seemed eerily empty. Hands in pockets, he moved down the hall until he finally came to the big living area of the base, and sat down on one of the couches in the room. He wasn't really sure what he was planning on doing...his mind felt blank. Without Renate there, he felt so lost...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:23 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor had finally returned to The Inquisitor tower "I have returned..." the man spoke, his speech cybernetics had been upgraded, you could hear vocal differences and emotions in his voice again. This somehow made his voice sound all the more terrifying, the artificial voice, with human emotions. The Inquisitor had also fixed his arms up again "I visited a friend... upgraded..." he spoke to a footman who had stared at him in marvel. Eventually the towering machine marched through the tower, he looked and sounded quite angry, and he was looking for someone. He had an envelope in his hand, and he continued to march through the tower until he spoke very loudly "WHERE. IS. ATTICUS!?"

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 3f30f770f32892382c3f6d0fdc2c06bb97010d14_zps10f33f1d

Atticus Benedict

"I'm here..." Atticus said, coming from the roof. He looked like he hadn't eaten in days, and plus, the regular clothes looked...weird...on him. He looked at the Inquisitor. "What do you need boss?" he asked, in a very not Atticus like tone.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor didn't seem to have the patience for anything today, he had just recovered form nearly dying FOR THE THIRD TIME. The man just shoved the invitation letter in Atticus' face and left it with him as he kept walking. The Inquisitor was slowly walking to his office as he quickly explained the situation "The Family is hosting a fancy party. Tiny sausages and all that shit. Its for the greatest bosses in the city. I'm invited, you're my guest. Dress fancy now, and we're leaving!" he told Atticus rather quickly before going into his office to get dressed.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Atticus Benedict

"What is gong o-OOF!" he got the letter and started to read it properly. "Wait...really? Why do you want me to go? Why not Talk or Akuryo?" he asked. "Well...I can understand Akuryo, he's a little bitch, but Talker is a thing right?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:17 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor got out of his officer looking exactly the same, but holding a cheap shopping bag of little trinkets that were most likely secretly very bad things. He shook his head to Atticus as he passed him "I'm going there now... you drive after you get dressed. And no, Code Talker is an asshole and Akuryo is a vampire. Neither are the correct specimen for this party. You'll like it Atticus, there will be plenty of women there." he told the man before literally walking right out the tower, the man wasted no time at all, it was very strange, very, very strange.
(EXIT)

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Atticus Benedict

"W-wait sir hold on! I'll drive you!" he called and ran to get dressed. He came back looking like a prince again, and quickly got in his car. He pulled out and drove after his boss. "Wait!" he called. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 C0be5bd0-228e-45c2-96fb-1661205a0efb_zps64645643

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Roy walked right over from Highend to The Inquisitor Tower, it was quite the walk. But the man was happy, and in shape. The man reached the front door to the tower, whistling a little tune as he knocked on the door "Jehovah!" he called out as he knocked again. The man put on his heart mask, a monotone expression on his face as he felt it's leather against his face. The man knocked again "Land shark..." he called out, waiting for an answer. Perhaps they didn't have someone to open the door? How rude, Roy let out a sigh, perhaps they were all asleep? They seemed incompetent enough.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Stegs
Stephanie Brentt

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 40dab7e6-9615-4b30-8c9b-34bf80ef39b3_zpse6c0fa74

Stegs had been out for the past few days, just wandering around in one of the Inquisitor cars, being very bored and stuff. She had just pulled up to the Inquisitor Tower when she spotted someone at the door...

"Oi! Yo' dere! Wa's yo'r bis'ness wit da Inquisitor?"

She called from the car, her face barely visible through the window because of the smoke inside the car, but mostly because she was so short that it looked like no one was driving.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane blearily woke up from the sleep he had accidentally slipped into while on the couch. He had been woken up by the sound of somebody knocking...he could hear a voice paired with the knocking, too. But...who was that? Orane didn't recognize the voice at all...he really wasn't quite sure what to do. He stood from the couch, taking one or two tentative steps in the direction of the entrance hall...he wasn't really sure if he should be answering the door or not...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

Buddi was productive with his free time; on his lap laid his buzz axe, and on top of it laid dozens upon dozens of flowers. He`d been practicing in the art of tying them into crowns, a rather difficult task with his large hands. However, he already had one atop his head, having given the two others he made to Stegs and the Inquisitor. He planned on making one for Emilia, a sort of apology for knocking her out accidentally. She was most likely pissed. He couldn`t tell; he had retreated that day after seeing a building fall right onto Dave. He didn`t even have the time to mourn as he was immediately dragged away. But, as planned, his boss showed up a few days later. He was missing two arms, but he seemed pretty okay. At least the flower crown cheered him up a little. Maybe.

He jumped at the sound of a doorbell, the sudden alert making him drop his work. Buddi groaned furiously, his hands clenching. All that for nothing! He swiped the flowers off from his lap, gripping his buzz axe as he marched towards the entrance of the tower. There was a voice accompanying it, one he didn`t recognize. He saw Orane in the entrance; she appeared troubled, as if considering rather she was going to get the door or not. The brute had plans for their unannounced guest; the kind of plans that involved manslaughter. This guest indirectly ruined his flower crown. He had to go. Buddi patted Orane`s head as he passed by her, "Got it." He muttered, swinging his buzz axe over his shoulder. He swung the door open, staring blankly at the man in the nice suit and... heart mask? Should he tell him the Inquisitor was out? Or maybe just bash his head in. Out of all his options, all he could muster was "... Hi."    

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 11 C0be5bd0-228e-45c2-96fb-1661205a0efb_zps64645643

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart knocked on the door again "Girlscout cookies!" he called out as he knocked more and more. Then he heard Stegs call out to him, but he honest to god couldn't understand a word she said "Speak American!" he called out to her, he was not in the mood for people like her. The man let out a sigh then reached for a hammer, holding it tightly in his grasp as he was about to break the door down to get in, and then... Buddi happened. Mr Heart just kind of stared at Buddi for a while, returning Buddi's stare. After awhile Buddi said hi, and then Heart replied with "Hello..." right back to him. More awkward staring, then, Mr Heart just kinda took his hammer and stubbed Buddi's toe with it "ShIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" he yelled after stubbing the man's toe, sliding under the gigantic man and running deeper into the tower.

"Call me Mr Heart, I'm the guy The Family calls when they need a mess to be made."
Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:07 am

Buddi and Mr. Heart stared at each other in an awkward silence for a few minutes. The silence was broken by the man kneeling down and just smashing a hammer against Buddi`s toe, producing a small yelp of pain from the mutant. He proceeded to run further into the tower, the brute looking over his shoulder to watch him momentarily. He shook his head; trying to literally shake off the pain. "I WILL BE THE 'DO NOT ENTER' SIGN!!!" He yelled, hoisting his buzz axe up as he ran after Mr. Heart. He quickly found he was unable to catch up to him, so he settled for simply throwing his axe in his direction like a tomahawk. He was going to defend the tower or die trying.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

Orane watched as first a loud, cursing man ran past him. And then a buzz-axe went flying after him. Orane kind of watched all of this with a huge poker-face, but was planning on running after the guy if the buzz-axe didn't manage to hit.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 am

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart tried to run up The Inquisitor Tower, getting deeper into it so he could do some major damage "Shit! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" he yelled as he heard Buddi. Mr Heart was an assassin, but he wasn't informed of the... Buddi. Mr Heart heard Buddi stomping after him "OH CRAP!" the man yelled, but then he heard Buddi stop. Mr Heart smiled, of course, there was no way that huge brute could catch up to him! Heart turned to Buddi to mock him before he saw the mutant get into a throwing position "Hah! You- ohmygodwhatareyoudoingwiththat-!?" it was at that moment when Mr Heart wished he was Mr Ghoul. The buzzaxe was thrown straight at Heart, but the man quickly threw his hammer out at the buzzaxe. Heart new it wasn't enough to break that machine, but it was enough to redirect it, the hammer hit the buzzaxe, causing it to fly into a wall. Mr Heart then looked in horror as the buzzaxe managed to cut straight through several walls before boomeranging right back to Buddi, or rather in front of him. The buzzaxe landed helplessly in front of Buddi, giving him another chance to use the weapon "..." the man sighed, he suddenly just stared at Buddi. He stared right at Buddi, it looked almost blank, he was in complete disbelief that that just happened. Then Mr Heart made a break for it, running off into a closet. And just in time, a horde of Inquisitor footmen arrived for back up. They all surrounded Mr Heart as he suddenly closed a door, he had gone into a tool shed, hoping to find something other than his hammer to deal with them. He found something. Just as the footmen were about to enter the room that Mr Heart had hid in, the hitman burst through the door, cutting straight through it with a chainsaw "I. Found. Something. Cool!" he yelled as the man began to tear apart the footmen, their guts flew all over the place, Heart tried to make it as painful and disturbing as possible, managing to cut straight through a man vertically. Then, Mr Heart cut a man in half horizontally, before kicking the upper half of the corpse to Orane, if it landed correctly Orane would end up wearing the corpse as a hat. In mere seconds, Heart had completely wiped out the footmen "I love my job..." the man said as he panted, before looking to Buddi "We're even now..." damn, Mr Heart wished he had something cooler to say than that.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 am

Orane Riviere
~Begonia~

At first, Orane had just been watching--but then he saw the disemboweled torso flying through the air at him. Aw. Hell. Nah.
"You're disgusting!" Orane exclaimed as he moved back several paces to dodge the flying corpse, before pulling his ribbon out of his hoodie pocket and letting it unravel onto the ground before pressing the button on the tip of the handle to activate the electrical current. He really needed to let off some steam anyway--so now was the time. "Buddi! Let's kick this guy's ass!" Whoops, that wasn't so ladylike--but whatever! He was done being ladylike!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 am

Buddi watched his buzz axe being literally whacked away by Mr. Heart -- the device destroyed it`s fair share of things before landing perfectly at Buddi`s feat. He beamed excitedly, picking up his weapon. "You came back~!♥" He cried, hugging it closely to him for a moment. It stabbed into his skin, but he didn`t seem to notice. Him and Mr. Heart proceeded to have another stare down, the brute raising an eyebrow at him. What had him so dumbfounded? Suddenly, the assassin was off again, Buddi fumbling with his axe before running after him. By the time he had caught up, he stumbled into a room with blood splattered walls, organs decorating and making quite an awesome mess out of the room. The mutant stood, his pupils dilating as he stared mortified at the mess. "'I... You..." He didn`t know what to say. He was frozen. How had this man done all this in that short amount of time? Not even Buddi could, and he was a complete monster! His gaze trailed up from the mess to Orange, his hand twitching tigher on his buzz axe`s handle as he watched the gender neutral pink thing dodge disembodied torsos. His eyes suddenly narrowed angrily. He was missing that crazed, far off look, it being replaced by one of determination and anger. "You got it." He replied dryly. Except, it wasn`t in his usual monsterous roar. No, this tone was sultry, raspy, dry. And most of all, it was calm. Very calm. Buddi`s actions made a nice contrast as he proceeded to run at the intruder, jumping up above him and bringing his buzz axe straight down on him. "MY MIND IS ON FIRE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Mr Heart
Roy Kirkland

Mr Heart wasn't even smiling under his mask as he looked at what he had done, there was no enjoyment in Mr Heart's eyes, no happiness on his expression. He didn't even seem like he was in this world, he looked to Orane as he heard the woman "I'm done playing here kid... I'll paint the walls with your-" and then Buddi came, slashing at him with the buzzaxe. Heart quickly sidestepped the attack with impressive speed before using the momentum from his single step to deliver a faster slash from his chainsaw, taking a whole 360 turned to slash at Buddi's arm "Pffft... amateur! The Kingpin was right in just sending me to deal with you all. You're so pathetic. Even trash like Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm looks professional compared to you freaks." he mocked them both, speaking in monotone with an empty glare in his eyes.

Heart Theme- Nightmare

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next