Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

+6
Creatio Ex Materia
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Empty Re: The Slums // Inquisitor Tower

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Thestrongman_zps9770deed

everytime i try i get nowhere
wouldn`t it be nice if we were just normal people
trying so hard to act like we don`t care.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi raised an eyebrow slightly as she believed him? That works. He leaned against a nearby wall for some support. Although his body ached at the moment; he was a mutant. He`d get over it soon, a few hours tops. Instead of resting like a normal lame person he decided he would do his best attempt at a conversation with Stegs. Maybe if he knew her better she`d be less intimidating! He grimaced slightly at the smell of tobacco. Oh, gross. Pure hypocrisy considering his exterior. A small smile appeared under his mask as she struggled to say the word 'threat'. Oh my god, that was adorable! He felt her eyes looking over his wounds and suddenly felt a sense of insecurity, which he pushed to the back of his mind.

Reminiscing about the apparent past was something Stegs did often, it seemed. A lot of her sentences started with 'back in my days', which was utterly perplexing to Buddi. She was so small, yet somehow older than all of them? How`d that work? "How old..?" He finally asked, an involuntary prideful grin hidden by his mask. He was speaking words. Awesome.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - After You`ve Gone
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Great. He would have to survive for an answer. Issac prepared his cards while Akuryo was charging at him. Or so he thought. Issac only had a few cards left. "Wait....wheres my cards?" Issac thought before he remembered that he dropped them while fanning Renate, all cause of Orane. Curses. He would have to make due with what he had. Issac threw a card down that exploded into a smoke bomb and after that threw another card at Akuryo that upon contact, would shock him.

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

"Don't Bore Me Now! I Haven't Even Begun to Use My Cards!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:05 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo was quick, managing to run through the smoke card, but he barely dodged the shock card, but it still grazed him. He winced as it did managed to shock him slightly but he grinned and continued to chase after Isaac.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Blood_Mug2_zps9a7cedab

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus pulled in, and shut the car off. He stepped out and stretched.
"WHOOOO! Oh that was fun. I had a great time girls, I really did." he said, "I'm going to go look for food now. I didn't eat the snacks in my car...those are for a later date." he said, and bowed to them, and then went on a quest to find something to nom on, before reporting back to the Inquisitor.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:24 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Orane1_zpsaac7acecThe Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Orane and Renate Riviere
~Papillon~
---------------------------------------------
"Delicate flowers upon this massive stage we call 'life'...we will play out our parts right through to the conclusion."

The twins smiled and bid Atticus farewell, before heading up to their room to have some well-deserved down time to rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane and Renate's Theme - Kina no Kaori
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:27 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was starting to panic. The memories of Ivy rushing towards him were coming back. He had to think fast and now. He only had 3 cards left, 1 smoke bomb, 1 electric one, and 1 shield one. Issac waited for Akuryo to come closer before throwing the smoke bomb down on the ground in front of him and ran to hide behind one of the corner plants of the room.

"This Is All Just A Game In Which You are Meant to be Played..A Pawn for The Cards to Decide Your Fate "

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo was quite close, but was soon hit with a harsh smoke spell, causing him to cough and hack slightly as he backed away. The smell was terrible, even moreso because it was point blank.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am

Atticus Benedict

"PIRATE BOOTY!" he yelled, finding a bag of it, and started to nom on it. "Yes...this is awesome..." he smiled and went to the Inquisitor's office. "Hey boss! I found out which one. It's Renate. Her ass is flat like a dudes." he said blunty, eating his gluten free snack.

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Inquisitornew_zps833605cb

The Inquisitor
Mastermind : Inmate-X

The Inquisitor was looking through the large building overlooking the city like a classic supervillain when Atticus walked in. The man didn't turn, he just listened "Ah..." the man muttered in a monotone robotic voice "I do not doubt your knowledge in posteriors Mr. Benedict... or shall I call you Atticus now?" he turned to Atticus, who had fulfilled his mission perfectly "You have passed the test Atticus! Welcome to the Inner Circle! Along with Code Talker and Akuryo you will be working with me rather than under me! It is truly an honor!" he announced to the stuntman. The Inquisitor walked over to a wall of his office and pressed his hand on it, the wall started to light up "Now... you must be informed... you see I have a new weapon in my arsenal... Code Talker and Akuryo have already been informed... it is time you learn The Inquisitor Faction's newest secret!"

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Wretched Automatons

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 am

Atticus Benedict

"Wait...whoa really? Badass! I am the fucking man!" he fist pumped. He watched the wall turn into something and looked with interest. "So...inner circle huh? With Akuryo and Code Talker? I don't know them very well, but I guess that's cool. And yeah, call me Atticus, I hate formalities." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:54 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

"Huh?" Issac popped out from the potted plant. "Whats this about Renate having a dude's butt?" Issac then noticed it was Atticus who said it. Issac clenched his fists as soon as he saw Atticus. "This must be the one Orane was talking about and hows shes taken." Issac thought before saying, "Mr. Inquisitor. Let my game be against Atticus instead. I want some answers." Issac gave a serious look toward Atticus. Issac was then started to get confused. They weren't all working with Inquisitor? Issac was more confused and surprised when the Inquisitor opened up a wall. This was starting to get very confusing.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 am

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Testtube_zpsaa0a759e

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor kept his hand on the wall as it glowed "The adults are talking right now Isaac..." the man spoke as a wall suddenly rose up in the middle of the room, separating Akuryo and Isaac from The Inquisitor and Atticus. It was then that the door The Inquisitor had his hand upon began to move. A small passageway opened in front of the man, he stepped into it, it appeared to be a small lab of some sort. In the middle of it was a test tube, which seemed to have some sort of woman in it, but it was foggy and you could barely see it "This is The Inquisitor Faction's new cybernetic weapon... its abilities and technology surpass even The Family... you see... No Man's Land is only the first step Atticus... and with her, we can have the world under our feet..." he told the man, his hand against the tube.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:26 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus sighed. He turned to Isaac.
"Dude, STFU, okay? Now GTFO, the grown up are talking." he said, aiming a pistol at Isaac, but then the wall went up, and it wasn't needed anymore. He put the gun away and turned around. "Whoa...wtf?" he asked himself. He followed the Inquisitor through the hallway, really confused at the moment. Where did all this come from? What the, lab what? Testtube baby...WHAT!? Atticus looked at the test tube and went to get a closer look at it. "So...you're looking to expand then...I see...what is she?" he asked, amazed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:45 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

As soon as Issac saw the wall rising he tried to get past it. Too late. BAM! Issac hit head first against the wall. Ow. Issac rubbed his nose and decided to see if he could listen in. Issac pressed his ear against the wall to see if he could hear. It was only muffles, but he made out lady and weapon. Lady and weapon? What do those have in common? Inquisitor, is he planning to turn on everyone? Why is Atticus involved in this? IS HE GOING TO HURT ORANE!? All of this was going on in his head while his paranoia was increasing. He's sure going to have nightmares tonight.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 am

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor didn't really seem to notice or care about Atticus' reaction to the weapon, all those wtfs were lost on the man. As much as The Inquisitor was all about humor, this was his future. The cyborg turned to Atticus "No test tube baby... she's just too dangerous to have running about... I keep her here until we use her... if she were running about this entire building could be destroyed in a matter of seconds. He rose both hands up as he explained "Expand? You could say that. She is a weapon... outfitted with the greatest cybernetic technology the world has ever seen! I-" The Inquisitor then heard a bump against the wall "Did- did Isaac just run right into the wall!? Anyways.. she will have the power to level an entire city... the best part, her brain is an AI... a machine that has taken over her organic brain, meaning she is entirely under our control. None of that advanced AI shit so she gains sentience or turns on us... might as well be a laptop computer with a nuke strapped onto it!" he explained to Atticus rather happily, he enjoyed talking about his machinations.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 am

Atticus Benedict

"That's...really awesome!" he said. "I mean, this city sucks let's destroy it and...just...BOOM! Those' assholes won't see THIS coming!" he yelled. When he heard the bam, he face palmed. "Isaac is like...obsessed with the twins...it's really getting into annoying status." he said, and looked at the testtube. "This thing is going to fuck shit up." he said, crossing his arms. He was smiling. This was way passed cool. "I'm guessing this is classified info huh? Gotta keep the ol trap shut?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:14 am

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor would be smiling right now if he had a face, he walked out of the lab expecting Atticus to follow "Oh you have no idea... the world has never seen anything like her before... it will indeed be 'awesome'..." he responded to Atticus. He was back in his office now when Atticus asked if this was top secret "I'd love to inform the entire faction about our weapon... it would boost morale... but with people like Isaac and Buddi... we can't risk it. So yes, this is a secret in the Inner Circle until we use her." he explained to Atticus, god knows what would happen if Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team knew what he had planned, the only way that could happen would be if one of his officers was dumb enough to talk to the enemy.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 am

Atticus Benedict

"Gottcha. Keep it on the downlow. I hear ya there." he said, nodding and following him out. He took another look at the test tube, but then walked back into the office. "Welp, that was awesome..." he started eating his pirate booty again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 am

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor nodded to Atticus "Yeah... you do that." he responded to Atticus as the door to the lab closed, then the wall keeping them apart from Isaac went back into the floor, opening up the room again. By the time Isaac saw Atticus and Inquisitor, it was set up to look like they were playing a card game "So yeah! I'll use my weapon card to destroy your girl! I win this time Atticus!" he looked over to Isaac, tilting his head to the side "Oh hey Isaac, me and Atticus are just playing a game... what's up with your face? You looked worried."

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:39 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus didn't give a beat. He looked at the card game with such rage. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-" was the noise as he stomped away from the Inquisitor. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" and then the rage...so much rage...and then silence, as he sat in his car eating pirate booty. Frankly, he wanted away from Isaac, not really any other reason.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was still pressed on the wall, until it came down. Oof! Issac fell down on the floor and got up to see them both playing cards. Cards! Oh how he loved cards but he kind of winced when seeing that the Inquisitor was holding them fully with his palms, not very delicately caring about them. He then saw Atticus leave. Phew, atleast hes gone for a bit. Issac walked over to his boss. "Woah! Thats a pretty neat card there!" Issac carefully picked up the weapons card on the corners, where the Inquisitor didn't touch. "Is it ok if I can have this!? It's really nice!" Issac asked nervously. Issac was nervous that he saw a rare card and paranoid still. Issac stared at the wall past Inquisitor for a sec before staring back down on the card.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:31 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo saw everything happen and just watched it all before he soon said, "The Inquisitor is quite unbeatable in his card games....bastard learned how to wipe me out in one turn too...."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:26 pm

The Inquisitor

The Inquisitor looked up at Isaac, seeing him touch his cards "Sure..." he dropped the cards on his desk and stood up. It was time to plot the demise of his enemies again! The cyborg looked out the window of his office, staring at the city once again "Isaac... finds the twins. I wish to plot the demise of our enemies now..." he told Isaac as he stared outside. Code Talker and Akuryo could stay, they were in on all of his plots.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac smiled and thanked the Inquisitor before putting the weapons card in his coat. Issac wanted more questions though. What did the twins say? Why was Atticus in the Inner Circle? What was behind the wall? Lady? Tube? These didn't seem to add up but Issac nodded and left. Issac went to his room first and stocked up of cards in his coat....and his motorcycle keys. He never know when he might need to use it. "Ok......time to go get them." Issac went out of his room and walked to where the twins room was. Issac tensed. How was he going to do this? Was he just going to knock? Would he come in? Issac stood there frozen for a few seconds before finally knocking on the door.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 pm

The Slums // Inquisitor Tower - Page 7 Renate1_zps8d65ceac

Renate Riviere
~Bellflower~
"Underestimating me would be a fatal mistake, ma chère…"

As Isaac knocked on the door, Renate heard it, putting down her book onto the nearby table and walking over to the door to answer. As she opened the door, if anyone looked behind her into the room, it would become apparent that the room was quite lush and formal, very fancy and luxurious.
"Yes?" Renate asked as she looked at Isaac standing in the doorway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renate's Theme - Worldend Dominator
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next