Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Elliot_zps24ede49f
Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot sent a glare back to Jade "I hope you're ready to lose a lot of men Jade... because you're in for one hell of a fight..." Elliot pulled out a detonator, they didnt' seriously think that with an explosives expert like Elliot on the team they weren't limited to just a mine field right? Elliot held the detonator and saw as the enemy threw bombs into the mine field "Hmm..." Elliot turned to the gunman, they all put on gas masks similar to the one that Elliot had, just in case Jade felt like using any special chemical weapons he was so known for. Elliot stood up from cover and walked in front of the soldiers but behind the minefield, still holding his detonator upwards "I wonder what this will blow up!? Curious yet Jade...?" Elliot was willing to try out the new explosives now, at least to give the others some time, he was still waiting for Ivy to get onto the battlefield.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

It took Ivy more than she'd have liked, but eventually she made it out of the bunker and onto the battlefield. She noticed the gunmen with masks and poked one of them with her gun.

"Can I have one of those cool? They totally make your eyes pop, by the way, it's a nice look."

He handed her a spare gas mask and she positioned herself in one corner where she hoped she wouldn't have to move much.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Suddenly, as the groups faced off and the tension rose--a small burst of blue smoke appeared on the side of Worm, and who should stride out but--gasp! It was the Justice Avenger!
"Have no fear!" he announced, striking a heroic pose. "The Justice Avenger is here to help! Evil beware, for justice comes with a vengeance! IN THE NAME OF THE MOON, I WILL--oh wait. Wrong superhero. Ehehe..." he gave a small embarrassed laugh, coming out of his pose, then looking to Jade and giving him a salute. "I'm ready for action, Chief!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"Who do I butcher first?" Chef asked, making it to the transmitting location. Barbra gleamed in the light of the explosions. He saw the smoke and became even angrier. "No smoking...NO SMOKING!" Chef yelled.

Bunny smiled at Jade.
"Of course I'll lead you through. Stay close." she said. She didn't move yet, but was about to.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot`s appearance in the bunker brought a bit of clarity to Jo`s mind. One more soldier for the front. He didn`t last long, as soon as he understood the situation, he raced out as well. Jo smiled briefly at Gangsta Pimp, who decided to stay and help at the infirmary. They could actually probably get out of this alive. Awesome.

"Everyone get whatever you need. Ammo, bombs, whatever you can get." With that small order, Jo raced as quickly as she could downstairs to the arsenal. She could possibly try to hold her own with CQC, but chances were that everyone in Conqueror Worm had a gun. That in mind, she picked up a shotgun and a small pistol to slip into her jacket pocket for backup. As she ran back upstairs to help people evacuate the bunker before heading out to the front line, and he briefly heard Gangsta Pimp telling Ivy she was good enough to fight. Jo was about to head in there to tell her she was still resting, but then saw her zoom by with... a water gun? Most likely filled with acid. Ok.

Jo decided to remain inside the bunker for now, helping everyone evacuate through the escape route. She`d join the front line soon enough. 

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Beastie marched in with the rest of the troops, staying close to the front. Seeing Bravery's grand entrance, she couldn't help but smirk, not seeming too alarmed at Chef's attack.

Oh Bravery...hasn't he learned by now that Chef hates smoke?

She shrugged and eyed Jade and Bunny as they spoke, apparently there was a mine field? She just wanted to take the Vultures down already, hopefully Bunny would lead them to victory.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor arrived near the Vulture base and looked around,"Pitiful...should we wait for them to show themselves Doctor?"He asked looking at him,"Then again...we may need to draw them out...hm..."He then looked at Gari and smirked,"Ready for this?"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Fantastic... Led on..." Jade said and he looked over at Elliot. "I see that Elliot is still alive..." Jade said as he crossed his arms with a disappointed look. He raised an eyebrow at Elliot, looks like it was an all out war this time. Jade looked at their situation. He saw that everyone in their group didn't really have guns aside from their foot man and himself. "Wait till I get over there Elliot, and unleash the chemicals that I have been experimenting with." Jade called out, but then he turned to his army. "Looks are deceiving Ripper... If you have long distance weapons use them... Also be prepared for an explosions..." Jade said to his army as people prepared to shot as well. Jade waved his hand to rid of the blue smoke. "Justice... Never use smoke when Chef is around." he said before he signaled an attack, he aimed himself at Elliots hand and unleashed a shot to rid of the transmitor.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot watched as Conqueror Worm's forces gathered, no one particularly intimidating was there, no Kraven or Hannibel "We aren't afraid of you..." Elliot lifted the trigger up into the air, and right as the transmitter was shot the explosion went off. It was directly in the middle of the Conqueror Worm army, a bomb went off, killing hundreds of people. Elliot checked out his hand to see if there was any damage, no, Jade was a good shot, only shot the transmitter. Elliot looked to the gunmen "Now..." suddenly the entirety of the 300 gunmen fired into the Conqueror Worm army, the battle started. Elliot figured the army would be able to buy some time with the mine field, only their gunmen had a chance to doing damage right now.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Okay follow me..." she said and took a deep breath. She was going to lead them through the minefield...into the mines. This was a risk...but she had to take it. As she started to walk, she looked back to see if they were following. She took a few more steps...and some more. Then the explosion happened.
"Show time Bunny..." she thought. When a good bit of them were in the mines, she shot one of the mines, and they started to explode one after another. Even if the explosions didn't do anything, the dust cloud would be enough to confuse them. Bunny ran to get a better vantage point, and started to shoot into the cloud. "EVERYONE AIM FOR THE DUST CLOUD!" she called.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy saw the explosion and her eyes immediately lit up with joy

"BOOOOOOM!"

She squealed happily, then saw the men starting to shoot at Worm and cheered even more. She took cover behind a rock to avoid getting hit by any more bullets than the one Kraven had shot at her foot. When Bunny made the mines go off, she was practically ecstatic, and took a few pained steps forward, getting a good view of the cloud that the Worm army would be behind and squirting plenty of acid at them.

"Wriggle, wormies, wriggle as you burn! Also, who likes pie?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Beastie followed Bunny into the field, believing that she was on their side. When the mines began to go off, took a few steps back and threw a few knives at Bunny.

"What was that!? RIPPER! I thought you said she was trustworthy!"

She saw the acid squirts that Ivy was shooting and put her arms up to shield her eyes, growling as the acid hit her arm and corroded her skin. She took out her revolver and crouched, waiting for the dust cloud to clear ... She avoided the explosion since she was in the front rather than the middle, then didn't hesitate to get one of the weaker members of Worm and use them as a human shield against the bullets from Vulture.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade didn't follow Bunny, something stank here, and when he saw her aim her gun, he called for his men to come back, but then smoke appeared, and explosions happened. Multiple explosions happened and he saw that in the middle of his army a bomb went off as well. Well he hoped that his shot destroyed the trans, and he took cover with the smoke. "UNLEASH THE BIO WEAPON!" he called when he felt the wind blow against their backs. "By all means everyone get over there the safest route possible." he gave the order as his chemical weapon flew over the minefield, and he hoped that his army had the gasmasks like they always should. If it hit it would cause people to become woozy and sick as the poison would slowly kill them. He wanted to give the slowest death possible, especially to Bunny. "Oh look how Bunny 'helps'. I told her what would happen." he said shaking his head. He needed Kraven and Hannibal, but Kraven was nearly dead and Hannibal... He will punish Hannibal for not appearing.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

As Bravery saw the minefield explode, he became pretty glad that he hadn't gone wandering in there with everyone else. Positioned near the back of the group of the Worms, he was waiting for the dust cloud to clear. He had positioned himself behind a good piece of cover to wait out the hail of bullets. Bullet-proof vest or not, he wasn't stupid enough to think that he could run headlong into a wave of gunfire. He was like Batman, not Superman! Minus the dark vigilante bit--oh, whatever! The main point was that he knew that he had to depend on his own strength--and his arsenal of hero weapons! He took the Smacker of Villains out of its holster on his belt--the hammer had never failed him before, after all--but he knew that he'd have to get close first before he used it. So, for now, he was biding his time, waiting for the coast to be clear for him to charge, and show all of the villains true justice!
He carefully moved closer and closer--but not too close--darting from cover to cover--and when he heard Jade's shout to launch the bio-weapons, he quickly reached back to his belt, putting on the gas mask he had gotten upon joining the team a while back. He'd never actually used it before, so he was really hoping that it would actually work...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"I'll kill the bitch myself!"He yelled as he retreated to a safe distance, jumping over and sliding under anything that was in his way,"Beastie! Get your ass over here!"He yelled as he stole a gun from one of the foot soldiers and started firing at whatever Vulture he could,"That's it...out in the open..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny sighed.
"Sorry y'all, but this was just a better deal. Too bad." she grinned. She got behind some cover and took her compact sniper rifle off her leg. She set up and started to fire. Things were happening very fast. Explosions, people dying on both sides. Though, Worm had more people, so this was not boding well. "Keep going! We can't let up now!" Bunny called, and kept sniping, and then reloading. "INCOMING!" she yelled, and the gas came as well. She quickly tied a bandana around her mouth, and kept firing.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Untitled-3

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda was walking back to the bunker when she saw the Worm troops attacking.

"WOAH! How many daisies did I smoke?!?!"

She asked, thinking that this might be a daisy-induced hallucination. Whether it was or not, she didn't wanna get killed, so she quickly went beside Elliot and the others

"This is real, right? It's not the daisies is it?"

She asked, then accepted the gun that a foot soldier handed her, shooting nonstop at the Worm soldiers.

"Where's Ivykins!?"

She looked around and couldn't find the green-haired loony until she saw the stream of acid and followed it to its source: Ivy. Smiling as she saw that her "little sister" was safe, she continued to shoot.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Beastie heard Ripper calling her over and quickly ran over to where he was.

"Got a plan?"

She asked, throwing a few more knives at the Vultures that came close enough for her to reach them with them, alternating between the knives and her revolver.

"Jade's got the bioweapon out, so that's a start..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

As Ivy heard about some bioweapon being released, she was just glad she had put on the gas mask. She then spotted Duda and grinned, waving her arms out at her friend, but then noticed something: Duda wasn't wearing a gas mask.

"DUZÃO! Don't breathe!"

She yelled, desperately looking for something that would help Duda against the bioweapon. Limping over to where Elliot was, Ivy tugged on his sleeve

"We need another gas mask for Lokka! You can't let her get all coughy like the other guys with no masks!"

She demanded, then looked at the Worm army again, spotting Jade.

"Just help her pleases!"

She begged, before slowly but surely limping her way forwards, still staying behind a few soldiers, but close enough to get a clear shot at Jade. She aimed her squirt gun and short acid straight at Jade's face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot kept under cover for now, they could hold the line like this. Even if they were to all die, in the hands of Jo and the staff that would be evacuated, Vulture Team could still be rebuilt. But Elliot knew that they had more than a chance, their gasmasks kept them safe from the chemical weapons, and though they were out numbered, they had the better cover, meaning that a lot more Worms would die before a Vulture did. But the Conqueror Worm Officers still worried Elliot, Chef, the Trollblood, and most of all Ripper. Elliot kept under cover for now, seeing as how he didn't have many long range weapons, he yelled over to Bunny "It will take awhile to get everyone else! We just have to hold the line in time!" he yelled over to her.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef had the mask on, or at least people hoped he did. With all the explosions...and then the smoke...and not to mention the bioweapon...Chef was angry. Chef was very very angry.
"I HATE PUFF PUFF!" he yelled and started to slice through lesser people. It was getting terrible now. He saw the acid stream and charged through the mines, setting a few off and killing some of his own men, how he got through with the most minir injuries. He sliced the stream away from Jade. His knife was covered in acid now. "YOU DIE!" he yelled at Ivy, and sliced down at her.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade was about to shoot Ivy since she dared enough to see him face to face until Chef got in the way. He stepped back, "Chef! Put on your mask! And gut her!" Jade said thankful that the man blocked the acid. He looked around from his cover and took a shot again, but this time he was aiming for the woman who was coming out, saying something about Daisies. "If you use the smoke to your advantage you may be able to go over there..." Jade said as he had a few men set off more mines. "Those brave enough to find another path go! Chef and I will take care of this front as best as I can." he said to anyone bothering to listen on his side. He wished the Mocha was here with her sniper rifle, but sadly she was not. She was protecting Kraven, and all the while guns were blazing from both sides, and he began treating those nearest him along with the other doctors that he 'trained'.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 pm

BunnyMio

"We gotta hold it..." she thought. She looked at Elliot. "Stay in cover until you can use those flamers of yours!" Bunny shouted back. "We don't have a lot of ti-AHHH!" she felt a stray bullet graze her shoulder. She ducked down, seeing the blood. She didn't have a choice. She took the bandana off and wrapped it around the wound. Now the gas was a bad thing. However, a dead soldier had something similar to a gas mask, so she grabbed it, putting it on herself. She put her sniper rifle away, and started to shell off her pistols, and then ducked and reloaded.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 9 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper nodded,"Kinda, I need you to cover me while I get to a vantage point."He said looking at her,"Then join me up there, you know how to use this?"He asked holding an MP-5 out to her,"Use this, accurate, full auto. Deep breath and fire."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

As the battle raged on, Bravery inched ever closer, staying behind cover each time he stopped--though not daring to go into the minefield. He didn't want to risk his chances like that.
As he worked on spotting his next stop, he saw some shadows moving through the dust flying through the air. Who was that...fellow Worms?
That idea got shot down as soon as he had to dodge out of the way of an attack from a crowbar from one of them. They were Vultures?! How had they gotten past the front lines? Apparently these soldiers knew the minefield so well, that they were using the dust cloud to their advantage.

"We've got Vultures sneaking across the front lines!" he shouted into the chaos of the battle, hoping that his allies would hear him. Luckily, the group was pretty small--only around three or four people-so he was able to quickly dispatch them with his trusty Smacker of Villains. "Justice hurts, ya know?!" he proclaimed as he stood proudly over their beaten and bloody bodies--up until a stray bullet whizzed past his head and he quickly ducked back behind the cover he had been behind previously. He had taken that tiny amount of Vultures out--but who knew if any more would sneak through like that? He sure hoped that they wouldn't...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next