Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

+5
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
RichNuttyTaste
MercutianUnknown
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Empty Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Part of the city with giantic holes everywhere. These craters are very deep and hard to get out of, and they are everywhere in this place. These holes are often full of bodies since people need to dump them somewhere...if they don't want to use the graveyard of course...but trust me...they will find you...and kill you...BEWARE!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 1186170868_yPictures3
Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy
Muugica's Theme - Brick Ballades

Muugica had been driving around for hours after his interview... Charles... Fozzy... Muppets... Brandr... Aiden... Omnison... Atlas... Vulture... James... He turned his Motorcycle South East...It's been over a decade since I've seen my son, I suppose it's about time I saw him... EXIT.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vacant)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 pm

_________________________________W E I_________________________________
__________"My Freedom Awaits"__________
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) B14eba51-e45f-49e5-9361-3864682a5b81_zps9b503892
__________"And I'll Cut You Down to Reach It"__________
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) F3dbac8b-bda6-47ee-a3a6-15d8a4aca6a4_zps7fe64e4a
_________________________________You Made Me Realize_________________________________

Wei wandered the waste of the crater, slowly bleeding out. Why did he even come here? It was something primal that called to him, or perhaps the delusions of fear made him wander away from the scene at the mansion. The process of thinking was lost to him in these few moments as his skin began to feel numb and his legs were now resistant to listen to him.

As he neared the crater's edge mumbled words only crossed his lips "I failed....The Family continues, I have failed this mission. My resolve was not enough. I fear my freedom is slowly slipping away.." Wei knelt near the crater seeing only a barren bowl filled with dust and rock. He wheezed slowly realizing his blood loss was now frighteningly getting closer to be a mortal ailment.

His eyes slowly began to close. "Sleep. I want to sleep" He smirked as he noticed a figure standing there looking towards him from the center of the giant divot in the ground. His eyes began to question this sight "Wha.." He let out as he dropped down from the cliff of the crater's edge. Slowly slide towards the center, only to hear approaching footsteps incoming and then he only saw black.

"Well then...It seems you remember more than I thought. Coming here was of your own volition was it not?"

The figure inquired, it's voice was stern, dominating and almost ghost-like giving off a sophisticated coldness. Wei slept beneath the figure's watch and standing form--unable to process the thought of living anymore
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:59 pm

S a m e b i t o

❝ Ideals. Ideals and Action will save this dying world from the hands of man  ❞

Theme
T h e -- M a s k e d -- T r a n s i e n t

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 5e0f8bfd-25a2-4962-8380-5dc8dfbce024_zps3e3eb0a7

The masked man gazed at the bandages figure that collapsed before him, the figure intrigued him due to the will that took him to this seemingly barren area. Most would begin to question the fallen man's reason for being here or the reason for his current condition, but this masked form was not ready to conform to those inquiries.
It was a question that he had been saving for this day, a question that flattered himself. The mask man knelt towards the body of the man and let out his hush gravel texture voice in all of it's authority

"Did Charles tell you to come here, or was it something deep inside your psyche?" The Masked Man looked towards the arm of Wei, noting his outward bleeding. It was a scent that haunted the Masked man and one that freed him from earthly ties. A slight chuckled was let out by the Masked figure. How strange. It felt like he grew a tad attach to this man within the moment, a fatherly instinct took over him as he watched Wei struggle to stay alive in the wastes of the crater.
"How peculiar--and somewhat pitiful you are. Made in an image you don't currently possess." The figure changed from his kneeling position to a standing form. He kept his solemn eyes on the dying figure and sighed. Given no choice in his mind he took in his inhibitions, caring little if this decision was to bite him in the ass. The Masked figure open his coat to reveal a militarized suit with kits abound, lined with weapons unlike another.
"I want to know more, therefore I'll help you--just this once, but remember. In here lies the wilds. No god will save you here, not even man." The Masked figure took out a series of knives from his pockets, colored ivory white--serrated and sharp. A triage kit with those strange weapons were prepared for Wei's attention. The Masked man began to tend to the soon to be corpse  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 am

S a m e b i t o

Theme

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 5e0f8bfd-25a2-4962-8380-5dc8dfbce024_zps3e3eb0a7

Wei /Samebito--No Church in The Wild

Time had passed since Wei's treatment and he begun to awake from his fallen state. The Masked man looked at the figure, taking a seat next to his body--no blood to be seen anywhere. The medical facilities that where strewn about were no longer laid across the crater. The Masked Man looked at the young creature with a reluctant, and tentative, dutifulness to insure that his work did not go unrewarded. His reward was rather strange though....
The masked man desired the reward of knowledge and a sense safety.

Wei awoke to see a white faced visage staring at him covering a darkened face. The fear was gone. The one put on by him by the Don, but now a foreboding ivory mask and a black hood stood as a new face of a threat. Before he could even speak aloud he rushed towards his blade. Gone. A panic came over him as he saw the black eyes stare at him with curious tilts and leans--almost like a strange game of being played with

Like a mouse ensnared by a overlapping arms of a feline with no discernible sense of emotion--like Wei's own during the times of the 'hunt'.
Wei rushed only to find that his arm was now in gauze. New wrappings--different from the one's in the Medbay. He peered at them and twitch back to the man with the two abyss like lens. Wei felt a fear he couldn't really express--something that shook his very reality to a crumbling, whimpering, state.
Wei winced as he began to edge away from the figure. Only to remember that he had failed the mission. A slight tear and lamenting clutching of his fist.
Failure--his freedom was gone. Gone. Just like that. Wei couldn't process this. He left the mansion in a fit of emotion and anger--but his failure haunted him afterwards. He couldn't understand why he leave and come here....This wallowing was now overshadowed by the figure that tended to his wounds--but looked at him like a creature with intent to strike him. As the figure had gotten close he hollered

"Kill me! Do it!" He sobbed, tears were not foreign to him--he cried in his first days of life through the pain, but this was of broken hope. Something that was never injured before.

"I have nothing! Not even a future--You tended to me for nothing!" He cried

The Masked Man halted at the man's desperate plea to be slaughtered. A chord was struck with in him. His stance became tense and stiff as he slammed his boot near Wei's sobbing face. It was truly pitiful to see that thing be sad. The earth shook violently as the Man did so with a sense of rage. His form relaxed afterwards.
"You have no right to decided whether your life is to be ended or not. You ask this of me--to kill another man. As if I desired or have done in the past." He took Wei by the collar of his shirt and propped him up to make eye contact. His eyes were still nowhere to be seen...just black holes where they should be in a mask.
"Do not heed death lightly. Your life is enough to make it enough worth living." He took a syringe from a coat pocket and showed it to the mummy man. It was nothing but unintelligible scientific jargon written in a far eastern language.  The Masked man showed Wei this empty syringe with rage restrained.

"You may not realize it yet--but I gave you something you desperately needed. Choice." He threw Wei across the crater. Wei landed near a bonfire which was cooking meat.

The Masked Man slowly walked toward the bonfire. The crackling flames illuminated his body and showed a brief glimpse of his eyes to Wei--they were familiar. The man's hand reach for the meat and tossed it to his temporary companion.

"Eat. Don't ask what it is. They always do--but you need it much more than I." It was slightly charred, but tantalizing to the young man. His mouth savored at the thought of eating that hunk of flesh from unknown origin.

Wei looked at the man, puzzled. Choice. What a commanding way to speak, how can this Masked Figure give him such a conceptual item. Wei had none. He understood this. Yet this man spoke of giving Wei this vital and strange idea--Wei's tears turned to confusion and daze

He looked down at the hunk of flesh, and like a newborn cub he fed on the meat with ferocity and gusto. Something primal and necessary ordered him to do so. Just like how he came to this place to meet this man.

"It's not my life. It's Charles's. The owner of this land. I am asking for you to take that monster's property out." He griped as he fed on the  chunk of food given to him.

"Charles owns me" He clarified, he looked at the man and spoke further "And my freedom-but that is lost now..."

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 am

S a m e b i t o

Theme

"I see. If I am to kill you, I am to hinder a man that you may or may not be here for. Which you believe that would benefit me..." He slowly walked away for a moment to turn back to Wei after completing his thought. The Masked Figure looked at Wei for a moment. The tension--He saw this man's tears and troubles and took pity on him. Even fed him.
This conversation wasn't boding well for his intentions--The Masked Man looked at Wei.
"You have no right to ask this of me, I am afraid I deserve a bit more consideration for my psyche for me to 'kill'you". The figure huddled next to the fire siting across from the feasting Wei. For a moment the stillness of it all made No Man's Land live to it's name. The crater was barren, yes--but this interaction gave new meaning to the idea of "loneliness". It seemed as if Wei had been talking to himself or an extension of it
It was silent for a moment as the Man stared at Wei for a response and sighed as he only received a sullen face filled with doubt and confusion
"It's seen as a very disrespectful act for one to ask a favor without even properly introducing themselves. Yet you'd be surprised at the lack of civility placed here in this glorified containment city under a marshal law invoked by a private company, that's based in the various military sectors around the world." The masked man grumbled and griped at the state of the city and the current ownership. His voice gave a tired and sickened tone to the deplorable existence of the land. The bonfire crackled intensely as the man finished his thought as if to signal Wei's turn in the conversation

Wei was struck by the man's scolding of the informal behavior he demonstrated towards the man. A overwhelming need to apologize overtook Wei. The mummy man bowed his head in apology and began to introduce himself to the mysterious savior. The meat he savored was delicious as well. This man opened many a new thing to Wei--perhaps this man was earnest to save him. Maybe even trust worthy enough to share some burden

"I am a Paladin Officer of Task Force 0 aka the Suicide Squad--I am dubbed 'Wei' by its owner Charles Paladin. Perhaps in the scheme of things, I lack any sense of superiority held by the various members of the forces--I may be just a crude, more talkative, tool for war . I may act as Charles's proxy to act on the battlefield, to act as a way for him to easily dispatch foes." He introduced himself to the man, having a sense of lament and pain in his voice as he spoke of his servitude to Charles, he let go of his fill and winced in pain due to his realization once more. Wei looked towards the the man with a tired thousand yard stare as if to find more words to confront this strange man's need for information

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

S a m e b i t o

Theme

The Masked Figure looked at Wei with a sort of excitement the began to settle down after taking a moment to himself, clearly this man was ecstatic by the conversation. The Masked Figure looked at Wei, his mask illuminated by the bonfire's amber and vermilion light. The Mask's pure white form hide the man's eyes for a moment, but were powerless to the flames brightening his face.

Eyes of Men looked at Wei--but this was a facade in itself. What lied in his eyes showed his soul. Ambition, Drive, And pride. An ambition that pressured Wei to the ground further, heeding unspoken orders of the man's will and drive. Wei looked at this man with question. The Silence was unbearable.
"That's a fine name. A truly fine name. Own that name with pride young one. You haven't failed yet, not at all. Freedom isn't own in the classical sense of an item being held or under one's reach. It's something that is realize. Charles doesn't own you, but let him think that for a while. This is a place where evil festers, just like many others. I'm sure you" He chuckled looking off to the distance at the looming Headquarters of Charles's power. As he begun talking about freedom and ownership, Wei begun to marvel at the man.
The conservation about for hours of them talking, about freedom and ideals. About humanity and strength. About identity and life.
Wei begun to feel a connection with this man. The talks had ended, but Wei had forgot one thing. The man's name.
Wei looked over to the man who taught him so much in the little time allotted, but even then Wei was left with questions even after that. He couldn't get over the hospitality of this man. This care that Wei felt was as if he was getting treated as an equal.
Before Wei could even get the words out the man began to fully introduce himself.

"Samebito....You may call me Samebito" He spoke as he looked again towards the tower once more and nodded.

Wei looked at them an like a child would do so when admiring an elder. The man placed his hand on Wei's shoulder and nodded again.

"Deliver this message to Charles..." Samebito whispered into Wei's ear
Time passed and Wei left the site going to the only 'home' he knew

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:40 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 312

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The sound of motors erupting in the distance could be heard, a distinctive VROOOM could be heard from the crater, and over the horizon, they could be seen. A horde of motorbikes, lead by Pugsy, triumphantly wearing sunglasses as his fleet of bikers drove right into the crater flawlessly. The bikers of the Enforcer division could be heard cheering and yelling, they were generally a rowdy bunch. Once he was at the middle of the larger crater, Pugsy hopped off his bike, before punching directly into the ground under him, making a crack in it "This land is Vulture Team's now!" he cheered, throwing his fists up into the air, receiving loud applause from his footmen. They were finally here "I want everyone to work on setting up tents for base! Come on guys lets go!" he wanted to take control of the area quickly, thankfully unlike the other areas of No Man's Land the Crater was unpopulated, this would be quick.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy drove into the crater after dropping the Gangsta Phone off in Jackal's room with a pop-up note that probably said something weird... Except she didn't have a motorbike like the others, she had a giant tricycle-type thing with a propeller...one could assume she was working on some day making her tricycle fly.

"IVES IN THE HOUSE!"

She announced, jumping off of her tricycle and waving at Pugsy and the footmen.

"Did we win?"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:38 am

Pugsy Marcone

"Come on guys! Its just setting up a tent! Shouldn't be too difficult, just let me-!" Pugsy was barking orders out to a few footmen setting up base, but then Ivy made her appearance known to Pugsy, which surprisingly enough was all that he needed to skip out of the scene. This resulted in a few relieved sighs from the footmen. Pugsy approached Ivy, he was stretching his arms out a bit and smiling to the greennette "Yeah... I think we did, we've got a long way to go though after this... where'd you get that bike from?"

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Now- this place brought back memories.
Just a bit away from Pugsy and Ivy- Buddi stood in the exact same spot he had months ago, contemplating what had happened since then. He couldn`t even remember the name or face of the Conqueror Worm officer he had been accompanying on Kraven`s orders-- far too much had happened since then, but the day he first spoke to Emilia in the crater was the very beginning of his road to recovery.
The mutant was ever so slightly awestruck by seeing this place in person again- for a while, he stood there, taking it in and allowing himself to actually realize that-- he was back at the crater. Working with Vulture Team- whom he had been fighting last time he was here. How`d that happen...?
Either way, the distinive road of motorcycles off in the distance was a tell tale sign that he was late- so Buddi hurried along, bringing Isaac with him as he joined Pugsy and Ivy near where the tents were. "Hey guys-- I got Isaac-- Iuno where Daisy went, though..." He hadn`t actually realized what he was saying until after he said it-- but he had lost the small clone child at some point. Actually, he hadn`t seen her since they were in Carrion Land...
Buddi perked up slightly, on alert as he glanced nervously about the area-- if she didn`t show up soon, he`d probably have to go look for her... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac looked around the place as Buddi and him got there. Just what exactly were they doing at the crater and why were they here? Just what is the point of taking this place? These thoughts were racing around his head as he noticed the motorcycles that were here. Motorcycles. He remembered when he had one back when he was in the Inquisitor Faction. He sighed as he missed his bike since he just left it when he went to Carrion land. Just how is that bike doing? Is it close by here or far away? Isaac sighed to himself again as the bike was probably dead by now or totaled. He walked over to where Pugsy and Ivy was when Buddi talked about Daisy. Oh yeah, it looks like the little girl isn't here yet. He gave Buddi a pat on the back since the man was freaking out. "It's going to be ok Buddi. Daisy will find us soon I mean it's Daisy were talking about. Even if you try to get rid of her, she'll be around. Probably something to end my demise." Isaac said with a straight face as he crossed his arms, waiting to see what the next order would be.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was really going to push on how Ivy got a flying bike, but he spotted a familiar mutant in the corner of his eyes. The greaser turned to see Buddi and Isaac "There you guys are!" Pugsy clapped his hands together, then walked to them. The footmen were getting the tents up quickly at this point, it was only a matter of time before the garrison would form "Daisy? Don't worry about her, I think I heard the footmen mentioning her earlier- she's probably in one of the tents planning Isaac's demise." he told them with a straight voice, though he did not in fact hear Isaac say just about the same thing earlier. It just seemed like everyone had her number already. Behind Pugsy, one of the tents suddenly exploded with poison gas "See?" Pugsy was sure they'd be fine... hopefully, maybe. This probably happened a lot "Anyways! I need you two for something, can you scout out the rims of our perimeter? We need to secure this area and its going to be hell doing that if we don't know if anything's hiding here, alright?"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Empty Re: Central City // The Crater (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept his straight face on when Pugsy told them the same thing he just said to Buddi just seconds ago. Looks like everyone knows about what Daisy is going to do. When one of the tents exploded with the poison gas, Isaac didn't seem to care as he listened in to what Pugsy wanted them to do. He gave the man a quick nod of agreeance. "Alright then, we should get going Buddi." Isaac turned around and started to walk out towards the perimeter area as he spoke to Buddi again. "I'll get your blind spots and you get mine, alright?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi gave a small shrug at Isaac`s reasoning- he supposed it was just a matter of time until Daisy showed up... she knew her way around No Man`s Land like no one else--
Pugsy approaching them and giving his two cents helped to further cement Buddi`s confidence in Daisy- at least, until he mentioned the tiny clone plotting Isaac`s demise. He had kind of thought Isaac was joking about that- hearing Pugsy say it was an eye opener. He opened his mouth to say something- but before he could, a tent behind them exploded. With poison gas. Buddi untensed a bit at the relief of knowing Daisy was around... but, the explosion was kind of-- unnerving-- "Oh..." He mumbled, raising his hand some like a student in a classroom-- "Sh...should we stop her...?" He was pretty sure Isaac`s demise was a thing he didn`t really want. But, Pugsy went on to give some orders-- so, he supposed he`d have to trust his better judgement. Pugsy was her father after all-- he knew his daughter--! Also Pugsy and Isaac didn`t seem too bothered by it-- maybe Buddi was just paranoid-- yeah--
Either way, Buddi listened carefully to Pugsy`s orders- giving him a friendly nod afterward. "Count on us- we got it." He turned with Isaac to head toward the perimeters, already vigilant in his watching. "Gotcha..." He murmured in response to the blonde, swinging his buzz axe off it`s position on his shoulder and holding it at the ready in his hands. He was quiet then, listening for anything off-kilter-- for now, everything seemed quiet... the Crater was pretty desolate.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Lao_110
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

"Well well well... I finally found Mr. Harvey! And his little dogs too!" a sudden aura of danger surrounded the The Crater. In mere seconds, shadows began to gather around Vulture Team, it became more and more apparent that they were surrounded, by hordes of men in black, armed with blades and guns, all pointed to Vulture Team. A tall, lankly, Asian man stood in front of them all, a set of cards in his hands "Hello... ladies and gentlemen..." he approached Vulture Team's officers, grinning to Pugsy, Buddi, and Isaac. Shuffling his cards, he looked down on the three, his grin widening as he got closer "Allow me to introduce myself... you may call me Mr. Lao..."

Pugsy watched his entire garrison get surrounded in a matter of seconds, how could he have no spotted this before? He lifted up his fists, collecting himself for what would surely be yet another painful experience. He found himself sweating... something... felt different when you were in charge. He felt... responsible for this "Shit... this is Black Dragon..." Pugsy knew it, he recognized these men in black. He recognized them well. Pugsy's fists began to tighten harder, he found his anger fighting for control of his body. He hated Black Dragon all-too-much. He wanted to see them suffer.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:01 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac looked around the area as the crater pretty much was full of nothingness. Wow, this was a safe area. Isaac was getting ready to talk to Buddi some more when an omninous voice came out of nowhere. He tensed as he didn't know where it was coming from but the way he sounded, he meant business. He turned back around to Pugsy as he saw groups of men in black surrounding the Vulture Team. Shit! Was it a trap? Isaac listened in to what Pugsy said. Black Dragon? Crap, what do they want this time? Last time it was with Figaro and that was a bloody result. So who was their adversary this time? He waited to see who their leader would be as an old asian man stepped out in front of them. Well he didn't seem to be that much of a trouble. That was until the man took out some cards. Cards!? Isaac thought he only knew about cards! He reached into his coat pocket and took out one of his basic sharp cards as he pointed it to Lao. "You! Mr. Lao guy! Just what are you doing with those cards!?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 pm

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Mistress1_zps0147e7b7
Central City // The Crater (Vacant) Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Well...well...well..you turned out well, didn't you Puggy?" Out from behind Lao's slim body, came a woman in a old priestess' outfit. She smiled at them and waved. "How rude I am. I don't know if you know me! Silly silly me. I am The Mistress of Black Dragon. A pleasure to meet you." she said. "Oh, and Figgy dear sends his regards, I think. I haven't seen him recently, him being dead and all." she put a finger on her chest and started to think. "Yeah, he was killed nearly half a year ago...very sad. He was a treat to be around. Anyway, I'm just here to watch, so don't mind me darlings." She had her own guards slick out of the shadows near her. One even had a chair ready for her to sit if she was tired of standing. "Lao, you do your thing. Let loose. Let none spoil it for you, okay?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:12 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao inspected the three most prominent men befor ehim, the obvious leaders of the bunch, the rest were obviously trash "Hmmm..." he recognized Pugsy and Buddi immediately as experiments, the works of Figaro's cell. Nothing but toys, futile attempts to recreate the past. He cared little for them. The blonde one, well Lao knew who he was pretty quickly too "Mr. Harvey..." Lao looked to Isaac after he questioned the oriental man "I... am the man... who taught the OTHER Mr. Harvey..." Lao pulled out a single card from his deck "Allow me to prove this..." Lao then, in one motion, casually threw a card into a swat of footmen behind Isaac. It seemed like nothing had happened... a few seconds passed... and the men behind Isaac suddenly fell apart into pieces, leaving a bloody mess of carved body parts behind. In one swift motion Lao must have killed at least a dozen Vulture team footmen "Mr. Lao... the grandmaster of the style in which you study... Mr. Harvey. My my... I must say... I was expecting Mr. Harvey's son to be a little less... pathetic..." Lao began to pace around Isaac, he could potentially strike at any moment.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 411

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy's eyes were fixated upon Lao for only about a minute, before the figure behind him quickly caught his attention. There was an unnatural aura about her that made it hard to not take your eyes off her. More importantly... she mentioned his uncle. Her mere knowledge of him made it painfully obvious who she was "The Mistress..." Pugsy spoke in a mutter, glaring directly to the woman as his fists clenched together. In response to Lao's attack, Vulture Team's footmen retaliated, and in a matter of seconds a battle broke out amongst the Vulture Team and Black Dragon Footmen. All around the officers, a class of inmates erupted. A few Black Dragon footmen charged Pugsy, but a mere punch from the greaser sent them flying back as the man began to slowly approach Xiu with an expression of rage on his face "Hold it... you're not going anywhere..." he spoke out, pointing directly to the woman "I know who you are... I don't know if that's mutual... but judging by your last comment... you do... so you must know this." Pugsy pointed to himself with his thumb, an angered grimace on his face "I exist to destroy you!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:31 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stayed tensed as a figure came out of Lao. Just who the hell was she? He waited to see as the name the Mistress got a cold sweat to come down his side. That was the person who killed The Inquisitor in one blow. Her! Isaac readied his card even more as Lao seemed to move out towards him. He was ready. This is it. As soon as he was ready to throw his card, Lao's words stopped him as his last name was said. Huh? His face turned into more shock and more forms of sweat came out more when his father was mentioned. This was the man who taught his father!? "Bullshit...my father said that he learned all on his own..." Isaac muttered as he tried to look away but couldn't. This man was getting his attention as a card was thrown past him. He looked behind him as footmen who cut into pieces. He was speechless. Not even his cards could do that! Just who was he? Isaac turned around to look back at Lao as the man started to circle him, calling him pathetic. "You don't know me...I am not pathetic...no way in hell you taught my father...HE'S BETTER THAN YOU EVER WOULD BE!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:05 am

The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu listened to Pugsy and saw that was going on. She watched her footman fly away.
"Ah...yeah...that..." she said, not really amused. But then she giggled. "That's your sole purpose? To destroy me? Your existence must be very lacking then, if that's all you can muster." she tapped her cheek with her finger. "You know, I can make you normal again, it would be easy, undo all that Figgy-poo did to you. You'd be able to give hugs and not break someones spine! Wouldn't that be wonderful?" she said, "But of course...you don't believe me, do you Puggy-poo? Le sigh, I guess you're going to want to fight me then. I do detest fighting. Very much." she sighed, the guard put down the chair and she sat down. "Ho hum...ho hum..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

"Then your father was a liar, little Harvey..." Lao quickly replied to Isaac, pulling a new card from his deck and pointing it at Isaac. Based off the footmen's reaction to his previous attack, Isaac was likely going to have to ready himself. As Isaac yelled at him, the elderly chinaman quickly dashed towards the blonde, appearing directly in front of Isaac in a blur "He may have been better than me, but at least I'm not DEAD. Oh right... by the way little Harvey... your father is dead... as dead as a doornob. Yep. the poor... poor doornob. Anywhoooooo I'm kinda here to see if you're any less pathetic than him so here it goes~!" Lao suddenly slashed at Isaac's face, his entire attack was like a blur, impossible to follow, leaving nothing but confusion in its wake. Before Isaac could even retaliate, Lao dashed behind Isaac, before tapping him on his shoulder from behind "Behind you~!"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:32 am

Central City // The Crater (Vacant) 411

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy winced at Xiu's words, citing his lack of existence and drive "..." he kept his fists closed, his guard up, and his eyes on the woman. He slowly closed in on her, but he had no idea what to expect, not at all, so the best he could do was slowly approach. He was ready to strike, his rage hit its boiling point already with her demeaning his existence. He was ready to bring down the source of his life's despair. But then, in a simple sentence, Xiu had completely destroyed Pugsy's entire spirit with a simple offer "W-what...?" Pugsy's eyes widened, the man began to sweat. She... she could change him? Pugsy began to tremble "T-that's... impossible... you couldn't..." he spoke in a weak trembling voice. He saw as the woman sat down, and Pugsy's rage suddenly shot up again "STOP FUCKING WITH ME!" he yelled in complete rage as he jumped up, then threw his fist down towards Xiu and her chair "Y-you're making fun of me! I... I'm not listening to you! You think you're gonna get in my head!?" Pugsy yelled to the woman, his whole body trembling.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:46 am

The Mistress

Mistress saw him coming and put her hand up, absorbing the punch. It was hard, and yes, it hurt, but she held him where he stood.
"Puggy...you really don't get it." she stood up, and let go of his fist, standing there. "Figgy-poo may have built you to the way you are...but who else was there during that time? Me. I know exactly what he did. And with my tech, I can reserve it, it would only take a second. You could be normal Puggy." she started to walk around him. "Think about it. You could hug and people you care about, hold them tightly and never let go! You could give your friends high fives without breaking their hands, be a normal boy for the rest of your life! What you've missed, the shame, the pain in your heart, I have been there Puggy. You can see, I'm strong too! Why, I have to be very careful when I hug my own children not to break them apart. It's awful. I hate it. I want to hold them forever, but I can't because of that stupid strength. But...I have a way to get rid of it. Why, maybe I'll do it with you! Together, we can be normal again! Wouldn't that be wonderful Puggy?" she smiled and giggled. "To be normal...like any other young man. What do you think?" she stood there, awaiting his answer.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next