Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"I kill to get out...that is all I want is out of this prison."He said as he inched closer and looked around,"No one here Bunny...I'm not gonna fight till you explain your reasons for fighting with Vulture...but I should tell you mine for Worm first. I fight because of Beastie over there...the girl holding her own against Elliot, I feel obligated to protect her and take her with me when I get out, if it weren't for her I'd be off somewhere else, staying out of this war."He said before he saw Elliot attacking her again,"Now let me help her."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Elliot_zps24ede49f
Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head and fell back dazed as he was headbutted. Elliot was off of Gari now, and if took him a few moments to recover from the daze before he managed to think straight again. In a rage, Elliot got on his knees, and threw a powerful punch towards Gari's throat "I'll... break you!" he yelled, hoping this punch would be all he needed to shatter her wind pipe and kill the woman.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy shrieked as Chef stepped on her chest, right where she had been slashed by Kraven only hours before. Her new shirt was now bloodstained and her face contorted in pain, but she managed to reach down into her combat boot and pull out the knife she had equipped, grinding her teeth to try and ignore the pain, then stabbing at Chef's calf over and over and over.

"LET. US. GO. YOU. FUCKING. MUSHROOM CLOUD!"

She kept looking at Duda, and as her friend passed out, Ivy started crying. Through the tears, her eyes seemed to go much, MUCH crazier, and she stabbed more violently, using her free hand to shoot more acid, aiming for Chef's face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari saw Elliot's punch coming and knew that it would mean her death if it hit. She shot out her arm and caught his fist, resisting the urge to scream, then thrust her other arm at Elliot's elbow, bending it a way it DEFINITELY should not bend, and making a cracking noise that it should DEFINITELY not be making.

"You vicious fucking creatures! What is your deaaaaaal!?"

She yelled, clearly going a bit temporarily insane because of the pain and exhaustion combined.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef smirked. Stabbing the calf was a good idea, but unfortunately...it wasn't going to be enough. That....and he had another foot. He stomped down on Ivy's stabbing hand and thrusted Duda toward her. "You're friend is dying...and it's your fault...you're weak...and nothing you can do will help her." he said with a laugh. "And when I'm done here...I will chop up her body...and remove all the gooey insides...then...I will chop her again...shave the hair off...cut off the face...I think I will make her into a souffle...a lovely meal...and it will be your fault." he said, grinning. "Your fault..." at this point, he started to pant. The pain he was taking was quite a lot. He felt faint, but held strong. He wasn't going to lose. "Your....fault..." he said again. "Now break...break for me...and I will let you live...break."

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery grinned as he saw the boomerang hit its mark.
"Justice isn't always fair, arch nemesis! You need to learn--" he paused as he saw the first knife whiz past him, missing by a bit since it had been thrown at the hallucination. "...If you're going to be my arch nemesis, you need to aim better than--whoa!" He stumbled to the side slightly when the second knife whizzed past him as well--only to have the third one embed itself right into the middle of his upper right arm. ".....FFFFFFFF--" He clamped his mouth shut, fighting the urge to shout out in pain. That really hurt! It really, really hurt! Ow! Wow, seriously?! He was so going to invest in a Justice Shield or something for next time! "Y...You fiend!" his voice cracked a bit halfway through the shout of defiance at Akuryo due to simply trying to keep the pain down. "You and your...sharp objects! Have at you!" He was about to reach for his boomerang to throw it again when he realized that it was still laying on the ground at Akuryo's feet. He grimaced a bit, moving his sword to his left hand--which wasn't his dominant hand at all. This was going to be even more difficult now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Pitiful...now you're saying you fight to protect her? Well look how well she's doing!" she yelled at him. "And you want me to help you. Sorry but...I can't." she looked at Elliot, and smirked. "I've got my own reasons, and I'm not telling. So go ahead. Sir here like a bump on a logs, cause you're not gettin anything out of me." she said, and shot a few people behind him, them being Worm's of course. "Sorry, but I've got people to help...so excuse me." she started to move away from him.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Elliot_zps24ede49f
Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot's grimace intensified as his fists towards Gari was stopped by a sudden twist. Elliot felt a sudden jolt of extreme pain all over his arm, she had just completely broken his arm "ARRRRRGHHHH!" the man ended up falling back, she had just broken his damn arm! Elliot, trying to ignore the pain for a moment, took out a fire cracker with his good arm and threw it out towards her, it was harmless but he just needed to distract her. Elliot stood up, holding his broken arm "It's not over... we'll meet again... in fury...!" he yelled to her in a weak voice as the man ran off. He had lost this battle and was running back to the bunker. He had no way of being useful anymore, not with the extreme pain he was feeling right now, he was fall unconscious at any moment. As he got into the bunker, the pyromaniac eventually made it to the escape tunnel where he was assisted by some others to escape.
(EXIT)

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"First mistake...never turn your back on me!"He yelled as he tackled Bunny to the ground,"Glad I distracted you for a bit."He said as he aimed his claws for his neck, thrusting them downwards to ri her head off.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo reached down and grabbed the boomerang before he threw it over the wall as he ran at the man and aimed a kick at his gas mask to try and knock it off with a roundhouse. But it was still confusing so his leg was a bit wobbly while going for the roundhouse high.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

bunny hit the ground, but wasn't down and out. She twisted to face him and then caught the claws in her metal arm.
"Second mistake...know everything you need to know about your enemy...and here's something you won't be able to tell sugah." she said, and started to crush the hand. She slid herself out, and went to judo throw him down followed by more bullets. She glanced top see Elliot was gone. Good...he must have escaped. That was one she needed to help...next would be Jo.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari's eyes widened as she saw the fire cracker coming, she assumed it was another bomb or something, and ducked behind the pile of bodies. She heard Elliot and by the time she was able to look around properly, he was long gone...In a way, she was glad, it's not like she could have survived much longer, this dude was impossible to kill...
She saw Ripper fighting Bunny, apparently about to kill her, so she stumbled over to cover, watching the battle and resting for now, since she was too hurt to be of much use at the moment. She then saw Bunny's attack and cursed under her breath

Seriously?

She groaned and took out the last knife she had brought with her, throwing it at Bunny's chest, though with her hurt body and distance, it wasn't likely to be a lethal hit like she intended for it to be.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp got into the Pimp Mobile Go Kart "Now Gangsta Pimp has gotta do his thing... saves the bitches..." he muttered in a deep serious sounding voice, although he was acting as silly as usual. Gangsta Pimp started the car, and suddenly funk music played even louder "FEEL THE FUNK!" the speakers spoke out. Gangsta Pimp was a mean driver, suddenly the car revved up and started running over anyone that got in his way, whether it be Vulture or Worm. Eventually the Pimp saw Ivy and Duda "Dem bitches in trouble..." he muttered as his glasses shined. He made a perfect turn towards the fight. Gangsta Pimp only had a few seconds to do this, if he messed this up, he'd be just as screwed as them. Pimp pressed his foot down against the gas petal, the car revved up, and then hit Chef directly in the back as hard as he could. Pimp opened the door to the Pimp Mobile Go Kart "Both of you! Get in! Now!" he yelled in a much more serious demeanor than usual.

"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper lauched his elbow into Bunny's face, busting her nose in the process,"Get the fuck off me!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:23 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Awww, my Arc of Justice..." Bravery said meekly as his precious boomerang went sailing away.
Because Bravery had been looking right at Akuryo when he charged, he managed to duck underneath the kick--and then did something unexpected. He dropped the wooden sword, then suddenly ran forward, trying to tackle Akuryo to the ground while his guard was down. If he managed to tackle the guy, then he was planning on pulling out his hammer and smacking at him with it. If he missed the tackle--well then, he knew where he was going to end up--right on the ground.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef was about to kill them. He was about to slice on their heads. But then....everything went black. There was a loud cracking sound and Chef was toppled on the ground in a heap, out cold. Thankfully, he didn't land on a mine.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo stopped as she watched her bullets plunge into Jade. Happiness overcame her for a moment. A few months ago, she would never have imagined herself getting this happy over shooting a man. As she heard a loud thud, and slowly stepped closer to it`s source, who was now gone. As adrenaline pumped throughout her, it didn`t occur that he had crawled to cover. "The fuck..?" She looked around with narrowed eyes. For a strategist renowned in Paladin for her exceptionally high marks and general cleverness, this was an especially low moment.

Suddenly, there was a stinging in her arm. Jo quickly looked at it and squinted with curiosity. She looked into the direction it came from, not seeing the source at first glance. She quirked an eyebrow, ready to simply remove whatever had lodged itself into her arm, and then the effects began to happen. A sharp, excruciating pain shot through her body. It hurt liked nothing she`d felt before, and she fell to her knees with short, sharp and shaky breathes. "Jade..." She muttered bitterly between breathes, lowering her gaze. With a desperate huff, she decided not to waste anymore time and gripped her pistol again, blindly shooting into the gas where the shot had came from. Instead of the sound of a bullet leaving it`s barrel filling her ears, instead she was left with an empty clicking noise.

"Fuck!" She shouted, hitting her gun against her hand roughly. She was out of ammo. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" She instead threw her pistol to the source of the bullet that hit her. Jo attempted to support herself with her other arm to stand up again. She stumbled, but managed to stand on two feet. She stepped back, wobbling slightly. Her tactic was always to move continuously, but in this situation it proved to be a task. The bluenette attempted to keep her gaze constantly moving for any sign of Jade, but that was also getting difficult seeing how her sight was becoming blurry and foggy. No doubt an effect of whatever drug was coursing through her veins. There really wasn`t any choice, and she totally discarded the idea of being stealthy at this point. "Vulture team, retreat! Get out of here, now!!" She shouted as loudly as she could with the amount of strength she had left.    

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy had, with a lot of work and resisting the urge to shriek like a little girl, managed to aim her squirt gun at Chef, and was about to shoot acid into his mouth when suddenly the Pimp Mobile Go Kart came out of nowhere to save the day!

"Feather-flavored motherfucker...?"

Ivy asked weakly, but when the doors were opened and Gangsta Pimp told them to get it, she didn't hesitate, even though it hurt like hell. She pushed Duda in first, a pained look on her face since Chef had just stomped on one of her hands, but eventually she got her friend in there, and managed to climb in herself.

"You're pretty cool, you like ferrets? You seem like someone that would like ferrets, I'll get you some ferrets for being so cool....As soon as I..."

Then she sort of passed out.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo was tackled to the ground, but saw the three hammers rising into the air as he moved to the right and managed to dodge it before striking at the gas mask with his right knife. He was very hard at aiming right now, being drunk and now tripping on this strange poison in the air.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm

BunnyMio

"Ow, fuck off." she launched her knee at his chest, maybe even cracking some ribs. She sot up, stomping his hand and rubbed her nose. She took a second to get it back in place. "There." she took a pistol and fired at Ripper. "There...stay down...go help your Beast lady." she muttered, and heard the sound for retreat. "Retreat? How?!?" she asked. "This is bad...oh dear." she started to run, but...she couldn't. There were people who needed help. She was gonna regret this. She ran back, and started to help the others.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Untitled-3

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda was in the car, slumped in the awkwardest position. Her unconscious mind wandered around, and she imagined Ivy, never being able to sniff daises again because Duda wasn't able to protect her. This urge of sisterhood brought her back, and she awoke with a grunt. Everything hurt, she brought her hand to her throat, but quickly pulled it away, because at the slightest touch it hurt like hell. She guess that she'd have killer bruises on it. Coming to her senses, she realized they were in a car, and that Ivy had passed out. Patting her friend on the head, she shhhed at her, as if she were encouraging her to sleep. Looking over at the driver,  she grinned.

"YOU SIR, are getting a bouquet of daisies if we ever get out of this!"

She exclaimed, obviously hoping that Gansta Pimp realized what a big honor that was.

Last edited by Colorful Columbina on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 13 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade tensed for a moment, was this it? Was he finally going to die? His daughter was turning nine this year too... Looks like he'll never see it. He knew he was going to get shot at, but then like an angel chorus, all her heard was clicking. Just... Clicking. He then smiled a huge smile, and began to laugh, not believing his luck. Just in time too since he was running out of ammo as well. Only 5 bullets left along with two syringes. He then started to crawl towards Jo, getting hit in the head with the gun, but he continued anyway. This was going to get tasty. "Where are you going? I thought you wanted me dead..." he said to himself and to her if she was close by. Then he heard her voice, and scrambled over to her, using his cane to help himself up as he made it over to her, ready to grab her from behind. "Where are you going? Retreating now? But I was having fun..." he said his tone dark, and his glasses shinning in the sunlight that was cracking through the gas. He went to grab her hair to pull her towards him. He had to make his mark you know? Then it was Bunny's turn... Oh yes... It was Bunny's turn.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
[/quote]
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery's hammer missed, hitting the ground. He was about to raise it to attack again, but suddenly, he felt his gas mask flying off his face, and it landed a little bit of a ways away, on the ground. He looked over at it for a split second, then looked back to Akuryo again, raising his hammer and bringing it down at the assassin quickly, wanting to end this as quickly as he could so he could get that mask back on and not die of poison and stuff like that. Dying of poison was totally unheroic, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper rolled in time to dodgle the bullets, and despite his cracked ripbs and injured leg he managed to get up and make his way to Beastie,"Hey there."He said smirking and looked around,"Holy hell, we did a number on this place huh?"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari managed to smile at the Ripper

"Guess so...though it definitely...did a number on me too...Fucking pyromaniacs...that dude doesn't die..."

She muttered, then just leaned against the cover, looking down at her burnt legs, that couldn't be good.

"I can't wait to get back to the base and just sleep..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next