Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:49 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny woke up from a nap. She sat up and looked around. No one was around...good. She had work to do. As per instruction, she had her assassins, plant tiny wireless cameras and input them directly to her arm. She went to the computer room, where there was one monitor, and hooked up her arm to it. She started to scroll through the camera feeds, looking for anything that would harm Vulture. The only thing weird was Kraven leaving a girl in the streets. Well...that was...weird...She sighed and kept working.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Bunny suddenly felt breathing down her neck form behind. A shadow loomed over her, before she heard in a low, scuzzy, rattled voice "Boo...!" as if from a ghost itself. Mr Ghoul was right behind Bunny, a big smile on his face as he bent forward to get closer to Bunny "What's up doc?" he asked her, quoting Bugs Bunny. Ghoul had both hands in the pockets of his coat as he asked her more questions "I did totally not follow you all this way! Haha! That would be silly! So what are you doing? Ooooh! A monitoring system! Whatchu doin!? You peeping on some guys or something? Because... you know, girls do that right?" he asked, his smile still quite prominent on his face.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny flinched, and turned to see Ghoul in her face. She had both guns in her hands.
"What are you doing here? How did you get in, I locked the door? And, why the fuck do you care?" she asked, glaring at him with vicious eyes.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghoul's smile only widened as the woman pointed both guns at him "Hey! I know two words that can answer all of your questions! Can you guess the magic words!? I'M BOOOOOOOOORED!" he explained to Bunny, his smile still lit up. The man then raised both hands up in the air, showing that he had no weapons in his grasp "I'm not looking for a fight...! Unless its a fight of rockem sockem robots! Bwahahaha! Well-" he stared at Bunny's breasts for a moment before looking back to her head and continuing "WELL! Why are you away from all of your team mates!? Weren't you with Ostrich Team or whatever?" he asked her, tilting his head to the side before looking down to her breasts again.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:00 pm

BunnyMio

"I needed some time to do some work where I would have peace and qui- oh for god sake, you're not subtle! Stop looking at my boobs!" she turned and sat down. "Well whatever. Just get out of here right? I am working." she said, switching through some camera feeds.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul backed away from Bunny when she yelled at him to stop looking at her boobs "Hey! I ain't saying I'm subtle!" he retorted back, only to look annoyed and bothered whens he told him to leave. Mr Ghoul was bored as hell, so he probably wasn't going to stick to that "I WOULD. But but but... I'm bored." he replied to Bunny happily "Question! SOOOOOOOOO... do the curtains match the drapes?" he asked her in an INCREDIBLY subtle way.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:15 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny face palmed.
"Yes...they do...now I need to work." she said, looking through the feeds. After coming up with nothing, she got up. "Alright Ghoul...one second you're trying to kill me, and the next you're here. Is there any possible business you have with me?" she asked, closing the door and walking past him, heading for the mini bar.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

As Bunny turned to go to the bar, Mr Ghoul suddenly disappeared in the bunker without a single whisper. One moment the man wouldn't shut up, the next moment he jsut wasn't there anymore.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:17 pm

BunnyMio

"Well? What is you.....?" she was confused. She downed her drink and then looked around for him. "He's...gone?" she asked. She shook her head. "Well...that was certainly random." she made sure the door was locked and went back to work.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:10 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

Emilia traveled through the night, looking like a Paladin, oddly enough doing a mystic quest with a girl behind her. "Be on guard... Just because I'm here doesn't mean things will always go as plan. Remember that your brain is as good as a weapon then anything else." Emilia explained, her lance or rather spear was held over her shoulder. They were tracking down Bunny... It had to be done.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 15 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had been following Emilia through the streets, doing the knife practice as she had been instructed. She was keeping clear of Emilia with her swings, and had almost managed to get it fast enough to get the whistling noise! But not quite yet...
As Emilia spoke, she paused with the practice to listen to the woman, then nodded.

"Right...Ryder told me that it's not safe to come out here, so that's why we've got to be careful! Lots of not so nice people around..." Chelsea had had her fill of being caught by not-so-nice people before she got thrown in jail--but Alex wasn't here to save her this time. However, she had Emilia this time, who was ten times more awesome and nicer than Alex! But still, she tried her best to stay alert to their surroundings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 am

BunnyMio

Bunny heard voices outside. What was going on out there? They sounded...familiar? What?! Bunny went to check via the camera feeds. It was Emilia...and Chelsea? What were they doing here? Didn't they know it was dangerous? Bunny sighed and figured maybe they would go away if she stayed it.
But...she couldn't...she felt bad and if they got hurt on her behalf...
Bunny sighed and opened the hatch, stepping out into the sun, which hurt her eyes. She looked at the two armored girls. "What in tarnation are you doing here?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:59 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia heard Bunny and lifted an eyebrow at the woman. "Thought you were here... Followed you here via trail you left behind. And from forcing people to talk." Emilia explained as she went over to the woman with Chelsea behind her her red cloak flowing with the wind. "We're here to take you back..." Emilia said with a straight face. "Though I know it will not be easy to convince you due to... Jo..."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:03 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"P-Please come back, Miss Bunny..." Chelsea approached along with Emilia, a bit tentatively since she didn't know if she should be getting involved in an issue she hadn't even witnessed. "I don't know what happened, but...I bet that everyone's really worried about you...th-that's why we came to get you..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 am

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed, rubbing her neck.
"I...can't." she said. "Listen, I am appreciating all ya doing, coming out here...but...I tried to kill the leader of Vulture...that's not easily forgiven." she said, "Plus..." she sighed, "I...I lost some of the people most important to me...Elliot...Ryder...those guys...they must hate me too." she looked at them. "I don't think...I can go back...I want to, trust me I do, but...I can't.."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Well maybe Elliot, but he's... Um... You can win him back..." Emilia said, refraining to insult the blond man since Bunny loved him. She seriously wanted him to eat his own dick, but she had to thank him for letting her pass even if he was a weird pig to her. She sighed, and crossed her arms. "Jo was forgiven... You know what she did? She burned off her tattoo of the Paladin symbol... I forgave her for lying to me, but if she does it again I may not be so nice next time, and I am also thankful that she didn't kill me when she had the chance. I was the greatest enemy to Paladin. Still am... Though it's not completely the point, the point is that people can be given second chances." Emilia said trying to convince Bunny that all can be forgiven, though she wasn't sure.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:19 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"And as far as Ryder goes..." Chelsea added quietly, "I seriously doubt that he hates you, Miss Bunny...my brother isn't like that, don't worry...he doesn't hate easily. I-I mean, I don't think that he even really hates Kraven, of all people...honestly, he probably forgives you completely, Miss Bunny..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 am

BunnyMio

"Regardless...I feel like returning now would be coming back with my tail between my legs...I gotta earn my way back, not just come back willy nilly." she said. "Plus...Elliot...like hell he'll ever feel for me ever again...it doesn't matter how long...well...it doesn't matter if I come back now or in another month...either way...Elliot is gonna hate me..." she felt tears travel down her face.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:59 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Oh Bunny..." Emilia said, and she really wanted to just forget that man, that he wasn't good enough, but... Bunny was in love with him. Maybe she should have a chat with him? Nah, he won't listen to her unless she kicked him or something. She placed a hand on Bunny's shoulder and looked dead in her eyes. " Jo wants you back Bunny... She wants to make up, and show you that... She didn't mean to lie. You'll have a hard time, but... You got the pro of dealing with Elliot. I believe that when you two make up he may give you another chance, but... Don't count on it... It's just a thought to dwell on..." Emilia said trying to be as good as friend as always. She remembered the good times about their little drinking group. "Do you really want to stay here and mope?" she asked as she removed a hand just waited for a response.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:21 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Everyone has little spats from time to time, Miss Bunny..." Chelsea said quietly, trying to be reassuring. "Everyone does things that they regret sometimes...b-but those things are in the past...and we can't dwell on them. I'm sure, that if you just came back and talked to everyone...it would all be okay..." She knew that she was being overly optimistic--but she really wanted to make Bunny feel better. Seeing the woman like this was really horribly sad...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 am

BunnyMio

"Perhaps you're right...." she crossed her arms. "Maybe coming back with my tail between my legs is a good idea..." she sighed. "Though...I have been fairly progressive with my time..." she said. This was a tough decision. She wanted to go back, but would they really want her back? This was tough.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"It's your choice... That or you prove yourself in a fight. Which ever works..." Emilia said as she turned around to face Chelsea. "We should head back soon. How is your training coming along? Making the whistling sound yet?" Emilia asked as her eyes scanned the area.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Whatever Bunny chose to do, Chelsea was going to go along with that choice. She didn't want to force the woman to do anything, after all. When Emilia faced her, she looked up at her and listened, then replied,
"Oh! Um...n-not quite yet, but almost, I think! I think that I'm getting close...s-so maybe I'll get the hang of it by the end of tonight!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:52 pm

BunnyMio

"You're training her?" she asked. "How is Kat doing? They got my orders right?" she asked, crossing her arms. Bunny might as well go back...unless something unexpected happened.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

The entire bunker filled with fog, a deep, thick, fog. It covered the entire interior of the bunker, every floor, and it was nearly impossible to see through. An unfortunate uncomfortable feeling could be felt by every human being in the bunker. A whisper could be heard in the fog "Guesssss whoooo~?" it echoed through the bunker, and Bunny should recognize it, she was the only person to have met the owner of that voice. Mr Ghoul suddenly walked through the halls of the bunker, slowly, his foot steps echoing through every floor "Twinkle twinkle little star... how I wonder- awe fuck this. That song blows..." the man started whistling steamboat willy as he searched the bunker for his targets "Guess who's hear to kill you Bunny...? I ain't fooling around this time... it's a contract. Surely you've looked me up...? I've never failed a contract...!" he spoke, watching for the woman.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next