Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo jumped, already in a panicked state as he heard Jade`s sultry voice behind her. Her heart accelerated as she rapidly searched for him, only to feel her long hair being yanked roughly behind her. She stumbled backward, bumping into Jade before making her best effort to get away from him. "You`re fucked up." She cursed quietly. Now that she had him at closer range, she ached to do more damage to him but in her current hazy state that didn`t seem likely.  

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp drove with Ivy and Duda in the Pimp Go Kart mobile, running over anyone in his way "Yea yeah, flowers from girls is cool, but hold on!" he yelled in a more normal voice than usual. The car seemed to jump as if hit a particularly big guy. Eventually Gangsta Pimp found Jo, she was the last one he could rescue "Shit...!" Gangsta Pimp drove over to her, running over a few more people till he got to her. Then, he saw the man, it was Jade, he was holding himself on his cane, suddenly, Gangsta Pimp's cheerful demeanor which was already fleeting completely disappeared. Gangsta Pimp stopped the car next to Jo, got out, and grabbed the woman "Hello Jade..." the man spoke as he guided Jo back to the side seat of the car. Gangsta Pimp suddenly kicked the cane away from the man's grasp, then took off his sunglasses, showing his eyes "Tell me... do you remember this face!?" he asked in a threatening tone.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Maybe it's not clear what I do... So let me introduce myself to you... Evening... My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me." Jade said against her neck before biting it harshly, leaving a mark behind as he twisted her hair and yanked. "I love people with long hair... Can you guess why?" he asked as he licked the wound and his other hand traveled down to rip off the jacket. Then he heard something, and growled before she felt the woman being taken from him, but she took her hat as a reminder. "Remember... Hmmm... I'm usually good at this..." Jade trailed off before licking his lips. "Perhaps?" he said before walking over to his cane. "Is it a man who wants to kill me for insert reason here? See I get those mixed up." Jade said as he put on Jo's hat. "Let me guess you want to have a 'chat' about my ways and how your going to kill me and that the reason you joined up this little joke of an organization was to find me and to kill me?"

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
[/quote]
[/quote][/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny saw what was going on. Jo was gonna go with Jade. That couldn't happen. She wouldn't let it. They were gonna owe her big time. She ran at full speed and slammed into Jade, hoping to get Jade to let go of Jo. She turned to Gangsta Pimp. "GET OUT OF HERE NOW! JUST GET JO AND LEAVE! THEY'RE MORE IMPORTANT!"" she yelled. When that was done, Bunny started running. She didn't know where she was going, but she had to get out of there. Her nose hurt, and her shoulder stung, but that was about it. She knew she did the right thing. She just hoped they would come find her.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Untitled-3

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor sat next to her, holding his side and laughed,"I'm with ya there..."He said wincing a bit,"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have trusted her..."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari was too exhausted to pay attention to the stuff going on with Jade. She just lay back and closed her eyes, listening to Victor.

"Yeah yeah, you're an idiot, all is forgiven..."

She muttered, smirking a bit as she rested.

"So we won, right? I don't see any more Vultures...then again...my eyes are closed, but you know, I didn't see them a second ago either."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo listened to him, refusing to look in his direction. She was down with torture. She`d been train to endure anything, especially in her preparation for this particular mission. She only winced slightly at his bite, and remained unmoving and silent as he twisted and yanked her hair. Her eyes followed his hand, wanting to stop him from ruining one of her favorite jackets, but remaining quiet would make him loose interest. She perked up at the sound of a roaring engine and funk that was all too familiar. Before she knew it, she was being grabbed by Gangsta Pimp. A feeling of clarity washing over, she wobbled along as he guided her to the side seat of his car. Jo sunk into the seat, taking this moment to put a hand over her wound to feel the damage. Her world stopped as she noticed something missing. "M-my hat..." She managed, looking back at the scene only to see Bunny there. It was once again hard to ignore the persisting sense of spiders jabbing into her skin, so she decided to remain silent yet again and focus on baring with the pain. "I`m gonna kill him..." She muttered to no one particular, not yet noticing Duda and Ivy behind her. 

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Well hey, we won, they ran off like a pack of coyotes. I'd say today was a god day."He said laughing.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo managed another dodge and tried to slash at his abdomen to get the man off of him with the knife cuts to weaken him. "Stop it!"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp glared at Jade when the man replied "You're a monster... I'm going to kill you..." he muttered as the red crystal on the man's own cane began to glow, he pointed it at Jade's head "Just think of it as divine punishment..." he muttered as the cane began to make a glow. Then, suddenly, Bunny tackled the man "Tch..." Pimp turned around and began to walk away "I'll get them out! I'm coming back for you!" he yelled to her as the man got into the Pimp Mobile Go Kart. The man turned to Jo "Put on your seatbelt." he told her before he started the car and drove off out of the battlefield.
(EXIT PIMP, JO, IVY, DUDA.)

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy woke up after a few minutes, she was still bloody everywhere and bruised and in pain, but no one could tell that last part, since she was grinning up at Duda

"Duzão! You're alive!"

She gave Duda a hug, then saw Jo, and how she had no seat belt on.

"Woahhhh you're so brave, riding with no seat belt...are you Supergirl? Or Robin?"

She asked, peeking her head over the seat to look at Jo. That's when Pimp came in and drove them off.

"WEEEE!"

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari sighed and smiled, they had won.

"GOOD. Now they know not to blow up our palace..."

She said, then pulled herself up

"Think you can give me a hand getting back to the base? I don't wanna spend any more time in this shithole...And my legs...I just can't."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny saw the car leave. She smiled. But then again...now they were after her. Bunny jumped over Ripper and started to run away from the bunker. She needed to hide. Lay low. Anything. She kept running. She tripped a few mines in the process, but she was going full speed so they didn't affect her too much.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

He stood up and put an arm around her to hold her up,"Let's go kid."He said smirking and walked away from the bunker with her.
(EXIT)
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari limped off with Victor helping her going back to the base for a well-deserved rest.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery felt the knife slash across his stomach--luckily not too deep, and cringed. He ignored Akuryo's shout to stop, raising his hammer for another attack......then stopped. He blinked down at Akuryo for a moment, dripping blood on him a bit. Then, he suddenly stood up, putting his hammer back on his belt. He bent down, grunting a bit at the shock of pain that hit him when he did, picking up his sword.
"Your team is retreating, right?" He put his sword back into its holster, then looked at Akuryo. "A hero doesn't take advantage of people when they're fighting by themselves. Go. Join your team." He was still watching Akuryo carefully as he backed away from the assassin a bit, but didn't seem inclined to attack anymore.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:06 am

Jade Fentom

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Okay... He's on my list of bottle contestants..." Jade said as he got up from the ground. His back and arm hurt, but he had business to take care of. "Bunny..." he said as the gas was clearing via wind. It was now safe to actually take it off, but he kept it on just in case some lingered. He got up going through his coat to find the syringe that he needed, and began to drug himself up to not feel pain anymore. "Huh... That feels... Marvelous..." Jade said as he began walking at his own pace as Bunny ran signaling where she was going. How could a woman run so fast? There was something up here... And he had to find out. After he felt it was safe enough he took off the mask, and adjusted his slightly fogged glasses.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo glared at Bravery before getting himself up and walking away, a bit tipsy, but to find and join his team once more. "next time we meet....you're dead." He told Brave in a cold dead tone of voice.

(Exits)

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

"Until we meet again...nemesis," Bravery smiled slightly as Akuryo left--then remembered that he was still lacking his gas mask. He hastily ran over to where the mask lay, putting it back on and breathing deeply into it, finally getting some fresh air. "Phew..." He sighed, the pain from his injuries all singing out in a chorus of owch. He turned, going on his way back to the Worm Palace, just wanting to rest.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 am

BunnyMio

Bunny ran off. She went into the city to leave Jade behind. She needed to rest. (exit)

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 am

Jade Fentom

Before leaving Jade decided to leave make the final mark of this place. He never wanted it to be used again, so as a last gift goodbye he sent some men to seal the bunker off and to release a gas into the pipes that providing air. He followed Bunny in, hot on her tail.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 <a href=Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

There was hardy anyone there in Vulture base, and it was quiet however... In the distance came a song, it sounded like a broken down ice cream truck, but then it turned into heavy metal, in came Mocha. Window open, and eyes unmoving as the ice cream truck with turrets playing heavy metal music played. It was a sight to behold seeing a rocket powered ice cream truck playing a heavy metal song about ice cream. She spotted Chef and braked when she got near the body of Chef. She got off and opened the back of the trunk, which could be the freezer, but that didn't work anymore. She dragged Chef into the back, lifting one body part at a time. Then she dragged his body to the front of the truck, strapping him in. She panted as she went over to the back to close it. His spine was broken, she could fell it so she drove back as quickly but also as carefully as possible. NO words were said as she brought him back to base.

*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:16 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily lurked through the dust and carnage, making her way out quietly, away from the bunker.

((exit))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

For the first time in what seemed like far too long, Ivy walked up to the bunker. The destruction would have shocked her, had she not been so excited to see her plants again.

"Oh Haaaaank~! Can you heeeear me?"

She clumsily made her way into the bunker, the crutches making it hard for her, but she wasn't letting anything keep her from her plants any longer. Once she had safely made it into her room, she hopped around on her good leg, picking up all of the plants she could carry...but then there was Hank. Hank was almost taller than SHE was, and must have weighed just a bit less than her...How was she going to do this?

"WELL."

It's no news that Ivy's crazy, so it wouldn't surprise anyone to hear that what she did next was stuff her crutches in her shirt, the back so it would be more practical, then picked Hank up, not seeming to feel the pain on her foot and knee. Ivy then joyfully walked away, whistling "Mary had a Little Lamb" and hobbling quite a bit.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 14 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

Theme:Get your Body Beat

This is where it started. The war bunker...the cramped space where everyone was. She walked in and closed the hatch, locking it. Who would look for her in their old base? No one, that's who. She walked around, remembering the short lived base they had...the happy memories...mostly in the infirmary. She sighed. This place was a wreck...but it would do for a new base. She looked around everything, see as it had moved and such. Everything was gone, except for a few things...thankfully one being a bed. She walked in and looked around. This could be good for a base, for now. Plus, there was a little in the armory too. This was good. She could survive here for a while. She went to the bar and saw what they had left...and grabbed a bottle and drank it down fast, like it was water. She slammed it into the wall, hearing that lovely breaking sound, and did it again. She was now drunk. She hobbled back into the bedroom and laid down, staring at the ceiling. What was she doing? This wasn't her. This was...stupid. She sighed.
"I'm a fool...I...I just got angry and...I...I lost everything." she said. She was even tempted to put a gun in her mouth and pull the trigger...to kill herself and end this terrible pain...but that would be cowardly. She would face it...she had to help them against the family...even if Jo was with Paladin...she was her friend. "I'll be there to help you guys...I promise..." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next