Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 TheGhoul

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry looked up to Bunny, his body shivering in fear, the man could barely talk anymore "That's all I know! I SWEAR! I'm just a Paladin Officer! EVEN MARIO KNOWS IT! I don't have anything!" he begged to Bunny "Please... I'm not even supposed to be here... let me go..." the man begged, practically a sobbing mess now, he could barely mutter his words properly over his crying.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny sighed. She knelt down and hugged the torso of the man. She gave him a nice hug, rubbing his back, making him at least stop crying. She felt bad for him. If what he said was true...then...then he was like that girl Vivian, dying here for no reason. She just hugged him.
"I'm sorry...you're here." she said. "If I could remove that AI...I will spare you...you aren't a badguy...I can see this already." she said softly, hoping to calm him down.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:56 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 TheGhoul

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry stopped crying for a moment, he looked up at Bunny with a glare "Don't even try to fool me Bunny..." he muttered to her "I've seen you since you first entered this city. You're a killer..." he spoke before he started to sob "And you all turned Jo into one too... she was so nice when she first got here... she was my friend. But this city changes people... if you're not guilty of something when you get here... you'll sure as hell be broken eventually. If you're lucky, you'll die. If you're not.. you'll end up like me." he told Bunny with a defiant glare, tears still streaming down his eyes "I'm not innocent anymore. And there are no good guys here... you're all horrible. The Kingpin is in the right here..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:22 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny shook her head.
"The Inquisitor turned Jo into what she is now...not us." Bunny looked at Henry. "I'm sorry...I wish things were better for you...sincerely. You're right, this city does do things to people...and honestly...I don't want to kill anymore..." she backed up. "However...I can absolve you from pain..." she pointed her gun at him. "Sorry. at least you'll know you don't have to deal with this suffering any longer." she quickly fired into his head, ending Henry. She sighed. Bunny killed an innocent man...she felt...empty inside.
She took the cybernetics and started to look through the components Ghoul had. They could prove useful to her. She would have to integrate an interchangable part system to her arm and leg, but that would have to wait. She took what seemed interesting, and kept the rest for parts if anything was broken.
She wrapped Henry's body in a cloth, and prepared him for burial. She got up and went to the graveyard. (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 17 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17