Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp carefully looked at Ivy's foot, huh, he needed to work on that after this ponytail punk was done. He caught the disinfectant and applied it to Ryder "Okay man... don't worry... this will prevent you from coming back to life if you die... dont' want any zombie shit happening here..." he muttered. Then he applied a bandage to the wound "Now-" then Bunny showed up, Gangsta Pimp took off his glasses to make eye contact with Bunny "Girl, I don't trust you or your fake prosthetics..." he replied to her, showing some amount of perception, seeing as how he had only seen her a few times and noticed her 'special' limbs. Gangsta Pimp turned back to Ryder "Green girl! Bring Gangsta Pimp some Koolaid! Gangsta Needs to be refreshed for this operation to be a success!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:46 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy attempted to get around the doctors as Gangsta Pimp asked for her help once more, but the doctors just teamed up against her, each one taking hold of one limb, and pinned her down on a bed, going as far as strapping her in place.

"Hey! Didn't you hear the man?! Feather-flavored motherfucker needs to be refreshed!"

She protested, biting at the doctors, but the whole being strapped down thing made her violent attempts quite useless.

"Now I want some Koolaid too...And I want Hank...SOMEONE BRING ME HANK! Or I'll summon Charles Darwin here! He'll kill all of your with knowledge!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:51 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny sighed. Well...that was fast. She still needed to help Ryder. She managed to get an IV on Ryder, increasing blood and plasma levels. She then inspected the wounds.
"Alright...I'll do what I can, but the other doctors are gonna help you." she told Ryder. "Be strong."

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:59 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp gave Bunny a nasty look as the doctors kept Ivy still and Bunny put in the IV "BY GOD! ITS LIKE WORKING WITH BITCHES AND WOES!" he yelled at the top of his lungs "I didn't go to medical school for this...!" he moved over to Ryder's foot, to his gunshot wound "Crap... hmmm..." Pimp pulled out a combat knife from one of the soldiers there, rather than something more practical, and then took out the bullet with the knife. Gangsta Pimp threw it at Bunny's head soon after "Wait what!? Who did that!?" he yelled out, before working on closing and disinfecting the wound "5 bitches and woes... 4 bitches in kitchens.... 3 chicken nuggets, 2 ovaries, and a seedless watermelon in a pear tree...~" he softly sung to himself as he worked on the wounds.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:06 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy glared at the doctors as they started working on her.

"Only Ryder can fix me properly..."

She muttered, wriggling one more time before they gave her a sedative and numbed the places they'd have to work on.

"Why do I see the purple elephants...? They're supposed to be pink....I can totally see that smell now...."

She said in a drowsy voice, the sedatives managed to calm her down but not knock her out. The doctors then got to work on the bullet wound first, looking horrified at Gangsta Pimp did the same to Ryder.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny caught the bullet and crushed it in her metal hand. She threw it in the trash.
"Excuse me. I just hooked up an IV to get his blood levels regulated. I won't do much else." she said, crossing her arms and leaning back. "Though it's plain as day you don't know what the fuck you're doing." she thought. She leaned against the wall and looked around. This was going badly, and if it continued, they were going to lose Ryder. And he was cool.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 am

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp threw a glare to Bunny "I know what I'm doing! Gangsta Pimp went to space once! With the Soviet Union! It was some wonderful shit!" he boasted to her before working on Ryder again Gangsta Pimp then started closing up the various wounds and disinfecting them in incredibly strange ways. After he was done Gangsta Pimp went over upstairs to the kitchen and found himself some Koolaid. Pimp slowly walked back down, sipping some koolaid "See, Gangsta Pimp told yah he'd fix him! Gangsta Pimp is a genius! IF he had more time he'd make him some laser beam eyes and shit but this place is a dump... I'm out-!" then he noticed something on Ivy's foot. Gangsta Pimp literally threw everyone aside, so much as throwing one man to the ground "Get out of the way!" Pimp opened the bullet wound out of nowhere "Gangsta Pimp told you he'd be doing the doctor work!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

BunnyMio

Bunny shook her head.
"Oh yeah? Was space fun? Were the G-forces you experienced so intense you shit your pants? That's what I thought happened in space. Wow, I'm the dumbest." she said in sarcasim. When he left, she started to clean Ryder up, getting rid of the blood on his face, and at least making him more comfortable. When he came back, and knocked the doctors aside, she stopped and just listened to him ramble on about whatever the fuck he was talking about. She kind of just turned her ears off toward him after a while.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy started laughing at Gangsta Pimp threw the doctors out of the way

"I toooold you, you can't fix me properly..."

She taunted the doctors, then looked down and saw Pimp open the bullet wound, which she didn't actually FEEL cause she was heavily drugged at this point.

"Whatcha dooooin'?"

She asked in a sing-songy voice, then started whistling a Backstreet Boys song.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 am

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Gangsta Pimp was too busy looking into Ivy's wounds, poking his eye in there "Where is it!?" he yelled, he swore he saw something else there. The man looked away from the wound and to Ivy for a moment "You. Gangsta Pimp is a licensed Lawyer in 38 states... so quiet." he told her plainly before looking back in her wound. Suddenly he put his hand in there "HERE!" he yelled as he pulled some small metallic object from Ivy, it was beeping. This wasn't very good "This is... a transmitter... Gangsta Pimp was- WAIT!" Gangsta Pimp suddenly threw the object to the ground and crushed it, it was giving off a signal, Kraven was tracking them. Of course the thought occurred, how did a Pimp know about transmitters, he was a pimp not someone in espionage, of course "Gangsta Pimp spent several years in the KGB... he seens shit like this all the time... this ain't good..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

When Lily arrived at the bunker she went down to the armory to resupply. She grabbed more ammo for the rifle, and went back up stairs. She over heard that Kraven was tracking them. "I have unfinished business with that bastard."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 am

BunnyMio

"Wait, a transmitter? Oh god, that means since Ivy's been here for even a little bit of time, it means that they know exactly where this bunker is, or at least the general area. This place isn't safe anymore, now Worm can attack us any second!" Bunny cursed. Sometimes being paranoid was worth it. "This is bad...this is very very bad..."

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy frowned again as Gangsta Pimp told her to keep quiet. She seemed on the verge of tears, but he then took out the transmitter, catching Ivy's attention.

"Lolwut?"

Yes, she actually pronounced the "lol". Even though Bunny and Lily freaking out, she seemed more interested in asking Pimp a few questions

"Woahhh what does KGB stand for? Killer Gorilla Bonanza? And can I keep that thing you just smashed? Hank would love to have some of that..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

When she reached the Infirmary, she immediately put Ryder on an infirmary bed. Apparently, Gangsta Pimp knew what was up. She wanted to request his medical license, but it seemed Bunny had everything covered. Jo stepped back, leaning on a counter and just completely checked out. God, this mission was getting weird. And it was just the beginning. She had been told to expect the assignment to go on for possibly years. At this point, she was prepared for anything, but...

Jo switched between paying attention to the scene before her and escaping into her own mind. Woah, did Gangsta Pimp actually know how to preform surgery? Ok. Awesome. Jo checked out again, her eye catching the doctors who tried to stop Ivy from destroying the infirmary. It never crossed her mind that Ivy wasn`t doing that on purpose; she was limping from a stab wound in her leg. Jo phased out again, but a loud yell brought her back to reality. Did he say transmitter?

Fuck.

Jo watched with wide eyes as Gangsta Pimp crushed the transmitter. This was not good news at all. "Ok, everyone listen up! This is how this is going to have to work if any of us are gonna make it out of here alive. Anyone capable of fighting is waiting outside of the bunker to serve as a front line to defend the bunker! Everyone else needs to help evacuate the shit out of this place and get out as soon as possible. When that`s done, the front line will retreat as well."

"But, maam--!" A doctor spoke up, catching Jo`s attention. "Where do we go when we evacuate?" She paused, considering for a moment. "To highend." She said, "Tell them Josephine Beaumont sent you."   

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot suddenly walked into the bunker "Hey... I'm back... I brought lunch-" suddenly he saw the entire Bunker fall into chaos. Every scurried around the bunker, mass disorganization struck the whole bunker as various furniture on the first floor was toppled. Elliot looked at the Bunker in disbelief "Uh... what did I miss...?" he asked, to no avail. Elliot quietly walked down to the infirmary, seeing Ryder and Ivy in a horrible state "..." he looked to Jo and Bunny "What happened...?" he asked, a hint of anger in his voice as panic erupted all around him.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:06 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily turned to Jo. "How many people do we have that are able to fight right now?" Things were getting worse and worse. With the situation this dire, they needed to move. Lily turned to Elliot. "Kraven planted a transmitter in Ivy."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny knew what was gonna happen. She had to confront Worm. She had to help fight against Worm and help the Vulture people escape.
"Jo, I'll take point. I'm rested up and am in pretty good condition." she said. "All I need is ammo and-" she saw as Elliot walked in. She felt relief wash over her for a split second. He was okay. She hadn't seen him on the way back from Worm, and seeing Kraven in the state made her worried. But, he seemed to be okay. "Welcome Back Elliot..." she then heard Lily. She forgot about her. Bunny started to think. "Well...There is Jo...myself...you...and Elliot if he's not hurt...that's it." she said. "I mean, if the officers. We have some men, but not as much as the army Worm is gonna be bringing us here. In short, we don't have the numbers to cover this place."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was starting to understand that there was something bad going on...She looked around with panicked eyes, trying to get out of the bed, but being strapped down didn't help.

"Hey!! Are the stupid Worms gonna get us?!"

She asked, then attempted to wriggle out of bed again, unsuccessfully.

"We can't let them get us! They have a stupid name! Kill them! With acid!"

She cried, trying to point to her room with her head, where she kept a lot of her concentrated acid...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot understood just what was going on, if the bunker was discovered then it wouldn't be long before an army was sent to march on it. Elliot didn't wait to listen to the others for long "I'm going outside!" he yelled as he zoomed out of the infirmary to the armory to get his firesuit then ouside, several dozen men with guns also followed suit. The armory was completely robbed, anyone that could use a gun moved outside, and started to take cover around the bunker. There was a mine field between them and where the enemy would come from. Anyone who didn't have a gun was to leave before the gunmen, but a group of people with melee weapons stayed right inside the front door of the bunker in case it was breached.

Gangsta Pimp didn't take long either "Now Gangsta Pimp know his way around a fight! He used to be a KGB Lawyer in the 1960s...! But he gonna go help with getting the wounded out of the bunker before he go out to the front lines!" he told them before running with the rest of the doctors to get the wounded out first. Those who were no good in a fight were going to be the first to be evacuated, but Pimp stopped when he got to Ivy "You! You ain't that bad! Get up and help us fight!" he told to Ivy in a hurry.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny grabbed a good 6 clips of ammo for her pistols. She rushed out of the bunker, and moved to the front of the minefield. She had a few bullets in both of them, so, she would be okay. She waited for them to come. They would want to talk to her after all. But she would be ready for them.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Eliot... We're here..." Jade said as he arrived and looked at the bunker. "How nice Bunny is here... I want you men to set something off to see if we have anything to worry about. And to give them a warning... Won't be much of a victory if they were all sleeping" Jade said as he was pretty much ready to gas the place with his own special drugs. "First... Unleash our own special bombs. And with that the battle started as Jade's men threw their own homemade bombs to see if anything was in the clear, and if there was to clear a path for them as they entered. "Bunny! So nice to see you! Why do you have a gun... I guess this is your own way of greeting us?" Jade asked as he walked with his cane.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily ran out of the bunker, taking cover nearby. She popped her head around the corner in time to see people throwing explosive at them. This was going to be a long day.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny saw them coming. The Worm people were here now...and they had an army...twice no...three times the amount of people Vulture had. This wasn't going to be go, no way. Bunny let out a sigh. She held her guns tightly, and waited. She didn't put them up or anything, but...she knew she would soon. As she saw the bombs, she knew that would trigger a few mines, but not all of them. She was gonna lead them through a good portion of the mines...or...try to.
"I figured you guys were coming, so I thought I'd come out to greet you. You know, as a good gesture." she shrugged. "Pretty big army you got there, how many men exactly?" she asked. She wanted to stall.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 8 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Enough." Jade answered as he saw the mine field getting triggered. So there was THAT danger. "Looks like you know how to get around the mine field... Mind leading the good army down to the bunker?" Jade asked politely, smoke rising up from behind Bunny. "Love to chat, but I'd rather not want to waste time. If I waste time then that means that the people INSIDE the bunker will be even more prepared..." the doctor said as he scanned Bunny's body with his red eyes until they rested on the gun that was in her hand.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned drowsily as Gangsta Pimp told her to help with the fighting. She was more than glad to do it, of course, but first she'd need to get out of this bed...

"Hey you! Doctor guy! I command you to unstrap me!"

The doctor she spoke to went ahead and unstrapped her, only obeying her 'command' because he knew they needed more people fighting to protect the bunker. He went ahead and gave her an adrenaline shot as well, to counteract the sedatives they had given her a few hours before. The rest Ivy seemed to figure out by herself: she wrapped a bunch of sheets around her wounded foot and knee, tying a ruler there as well, since she'd seen the doctors immobilizing other patients and really wanted to try it. Her chest had already been bandaged and the water had been taken from her lungs, so now she was all ready!

"To the Batcave!"

She cried, and attempted to sprint to her room, failing miserably as she fell to the ground because he leg couldn't support her weight in its current state. Picking herself up once more, she leaned on walls and tables in order to hobble to her room, taking out what looked like a metal squirt gun...

"And they said I couldn't be trusted with a gun...Thanks ridiculous, isn't it Hank? Yeah it is!"

She spoke to the human-sized Venus Flytrap she has in one corner of her room, chatting with it while she took various vials of incredibly concentrated acid, depositing it in the squirt gun, making it a lethal little "toy". Now she was ready to at least attempt to help Vulture Team against this invasion.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next