Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

+7
Skylark-13
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Empty North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:17 pm

The first base of the famous Vulture team, now abandoned and desolate. Besides a few cots and such, nothing is left, since everything was moved to Carrion Land. This place is mostly destroyed, but still, it's a livable place. It's small, not much room to walk, but has three floors. First floor is where food WAS served, second floor was all rooms for people, and lastly, the bottom floor was the armory and the planning room. However now, it's collecting dust.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Atticus7_zpse119eb0d

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus looked around the old bunker. He was kind of wandering, but still, this was a viable place. He started to look in the bunker, looking around.
"I don't know...I don't think she's here." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:19 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) RoronoaZorofull689603

Paul finally caught up to where Atticus walked to. He then saw the man looking inside and decided to speak out, "Hey Atticus, any luck finding her in there?"

"The Family will be the top at the end."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Atticus Benedict

"It doesn't look like it...maybe their is a clue to her whereabouts?" he asked. Of course there wasn't, no had been here for years, but Atticus had hope. He needed to find Eve. He started to look throughout the bunker, trying to find her. He looked everywhere, but nothing. "No..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) RoronoaZorofull689603

Darn. There were no clues to where Eve was from this area. Just where could he be? Paul looked around the bunker as well to see if maybe there was a clue that they missed. Nope. None whatsoever. Hmmm. Paul rubbed his chin in thought while he spoke to Atticus. "Got any ideas where she might be then other than here?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus shrugged.
"This is only one stop. There are more to go." he said. "We should take a little break..." he said, taking a seat, and started to pick out the bullets in his body. It hurt, a little, and he started to bleed but only in small amounts.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul agreed to what Atticus had to say. A break sounded good at the moment to try and remain calm. He sat by the man as he looked at him. Was he picking out bullets? It looked like it hurt. "Hey, you need any help with that?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Atticus Benedict

"No, I'm fine." he said, and sat for a bit. "Why...do I feel like...when you're around...that you want to shoot me?" he asked, looking at him. "Am I doing something wrong?" he was picking up Paul's feelings for Eve. "I mean...it could be I'm totally wrong but...you know..." he rubbed his shoulder a bit.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:07 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Oh crap. Is he still giving that vibe that he wants to kill Atticus? I mean sure Paul was first appalled that Atticus was alive again and that him and Eve were dating again, but he learned to accept it. As long as it made Eve happy, that was fine with him. Paul shook his head. "No, it's not your fault. It's mine." He then sighed. Trying to hold back feelings sure is heard, but he would continue to do this as long as it means everything will be alright at the end. He looked at Atticus. "Just don't fret about it. Everything is ok and you are doing nothing wrong alright?" Paul stood up and walked over a few feet, just composing himself.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:43 am

Atticus Benedict

"So there is something..." he stood up and looked at Paul. "I...we can't talk about this now...but when Eve is safe...please tell me." he said, looking at him straight in the eye. "I just...want to know...please..." he looked down for a moment, collecting himself.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul didn't look away when Atticus talked to him. He felt bad for not telling him what he was thinking but nodded when Atticus asked to tell him after Eve was rescued. He then sighed to himself. Soon enoug, he'd tell, but not now. He waited on what to do next.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Atticus4_zps1314ed20

Atticus Benedict

Atticus went to the bunker, and opened it. He walked out.
"We need to keep moving." he said, and went outside. It was super cold out, but he looked around. "Hmm...where else is there...the tower?" he asked. "Paul, you okay now?" he said, hearing many explosions coming from the opposite of town. That was worrisome.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:52 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul followed Atticus out of the bunker. Explosions could be heard but Paul chose to ignore it seeing that if they went they and it was trouble, he did not want them to get involved in it. "Yeah I'm fine. Come on lets go check out the tower if you want. Nothing is going on over here so we might have a better chance if we go there."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:09 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Atticus4_zps1314ed20

Atticus Benedict

Atticus shook his head.
"Too dangerous...and in his snow a search would be unfruitful...I'm...heading back." he said, and left without another word. He sort of had a feeling she was near, but still. (exit)
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul stared as Atticus left. Was he calling it a day when he needed to know how the others and Eve was doing? This was very confusing on what he should do until he noticed that it was starting to get dark and maybe this isn't the best time to continue the search. Maybe in the morning everything will be alright. Paul sighed to himself as he agreed with Atticus and left back to Highend.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:12 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Agan1

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Those with Nothing Left
~______________________________________________~

Agan looked in the bunker again. He poked his head in, looking around. Was no one here...thank god. He climbed in, walking around. So, this was where he was gonna live out the remainder of his life alone? Yeah, this seemed pretty okay. Least he wouldn't be bothered here. He hoped. This was Vulture's old base, no one came here, hence the dust, so he was okay. He sat at a table and opened a bag, taking out his laptop. It was broken, but he started to fix it, sighing to himself. He didn't have his normal optimism on him...no that was robbed. He looked...kind of ragged. Like there was nothing he had anymore besides his business.
"Like old times...I guess."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:59 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) 83418

τħє ġѓєэη

It seemed like time was stopped in the tiny bunker. It was cramped, but it was enough for Agan, who'd been ther ever since the battle with the Family. He managed to fix his laptop, get in contact with his ring outside...but that wasn't going to fix what had happened.
Oiche, his apprentice, a boy he promised to teach the tricks of the trade, had died in that battle...shot dead by a footman of some organization. He guessed Black Dragon. He wasn't sure anymore.
Alice, a girl he picked up and kind of liked, now believed to be dead at the hands of the Muppets...of course. He couldn't do a thing to save them...to save her. He never even said goodbye to her.
Brandr, his friend and bodyguard, now worked for Black Dragon...fighting for them. They must have given him a better deal then working for Agan. He thought...he thought they were friends. But then maybe the Muppets wanted Brandr in for their own sake, so they would get him back...guess they missed out too. Either way, their was no way he was coming back.
Muugica...he was most likely dead too. And then the vial. He'd done some work into understanding it...and did some work on it himself...but like it mattered. It wasn't going to bring his friends back from the dead...He'd heard rumors about that...but no...it wouldn't.
Agan took another warm and most likely expired water bottle from the shelf, and drank it down. It was warm, disgusting, and repulsive, but it was keeping him alive. Out of fear, he hadn't left the bunker, not in the two days it had been...though it felt a lot longer. Agan hadn't eaten much, starving himself almost. He went back to the table and laid his head down. Like their was anything left to do. He closed his eyes and listened to his breathing.
".......the gypsy rover came over the hill...and down through the valley to shady...he whistled and he sang til the green woods rang.....and he won the heard of the laaaaaaidy......." he began to softly sing to himself, tears trickled down his face. He was just a very scared and weak man...and all in a few hours, he lost nearly everything. Singing was his only comfort at this time. He just kept singing to himself, when he'd finish a song, he'd sing another. His voice was weak...broken...not at all what it used to be...just....lost.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) 2110
North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Suddenly Kraven hand. Kraven picked up Agan by the face, lifting him several feet off the air "KYLIE I FOUND HIM! I FOUND THE FIEND!" he yelled, swinging Agan around. Following the footsteps from the graveyard had led him here, to the old Vulture Team base that he had unfortunately never had the chance to attack or fill with acid. But he had to settle for killing the guy who was bringing back all the zombies and pretending to be Jade "KYLEI GET THE RUBBER CHICKEN! GET THE RUBBER CHICKEN!" he yelled, before dropping Agan to the ground and pulling out a plastic pool toy, hitting Agan over the head with it repeatedly "YOU THERE! WHY DID YOU BRING BACK THE ZOMBIES!? WHY DID YOU DISGUISE YOURSELF AS JADE!? TELL ME EVERYTHING OR I PLAY THE BRAZILIAN FUNK MUSIC!" he yelled irrationally, before the pool toy broke "CRAP! KYLIE THE RUBBER CHICKEN WHERE IS IT!?" Kraven grabbed Agan by his throat, swinging him around "WHY YOU LITTLE! YOU! BROKE! MY! FAVORITE! POOOOL TOOOOOYYYYY!!!!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:55 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie had skipped after Kraven into the remains of the Vulture Bunker, really not knowing what this place was--but hey, Kraven was swinging a guy around by his face and beating him with a pool toy! That was so nice! She simply leaned on Friendmaker, watching up until Kraven told her to get the rubber chicken--which she looked around for for a while before just settling on picking up a bent up metal chair from the wreckage of the bunker, using her enhanced strength to bend it into a crude chicken-like shape, then holding it out to Kraven.
"I couldn't find the rubber one, but here's a metal one!" she chirped cheerily, absolutely beaming. "I think it's pretty cute!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Screenshot2014-07-15at73802PM_zpsab190ece

τħє ġѓєэη

"The storm is passin ov-AHHHHHH!" he yelled, kind of like a girl. He started to flail, struggling to figure out what the HELL was going on. He felt himself getting jerked around, but then was dropped as he looked in horror at this man. "W-what?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? OH GOD, I'M NEXT AREN'T I?!" he yelled in absolute horror at Kraven. He heard something about a rubber chicken. "GEEZ! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD-OW!" he shielded himself from the pool toy. "STOP! HEY STOP IT! WHAT HAVE I DONE!? ARE YOU FROM BLACK DRAGON OR THE FAMILY? SERIOUSLY! YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS, I'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU!" he yelled, still shielding himself from the onslaught of this man. It really hurt, considering how strong Kraven was and how weak Agan was in comparison. He heard something about zombies and thought about the only people who mad those. "What?! I DIDN'T DO THAT! OH GOD, THAT'S NOT ME THAT'S THE FUCKING MUPPETS! AND WHO THE HELL IS JADE!? I don't know a girl named Jade!" he was still being pelted by this pool toy, but then it broke. Oh shit. He was then picked up by the throat and swung around. He couldn't breathe. He was going to die by these two random people! Holy shit! HOLY SHIT! Well, this was no man's land, thinking back, it was kind of likely to-HOLY SHIT HE WAS SO DEAD IT BURNS! "I...I don't know anything! Please...I...I-" he grabbed onto Kraven's massive hand to try and pry himself away. He was so scared. He was VERY scared!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) 2110
Kraven

Kraven eagerly held his hand out to Kylie, expecting a rubber chicken. Instead he got a METAL chicken, Kraven stared at it for a moment before a malicious grin grew on his face "EVEN BETTAH!" he cheered, before turning back over to Agan, brandishing the metal chicken. He was JUST about to brutally MURDER Agan with a metal chicken when he heard something about the zombies and Muppets. This got Kraven to stop. He quickly picked up Agan and held the metal chicken to his throat (?) keeping its beak towards it "The Muppets? BRING ME TO THE FROG THAT DID THIS! WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN THAT I'D END UP FACING PUPPETS IN MY LIFETIME AS WELL! EVEN MY CHILDHOOD IS OUT TO GET ME! OH WOE IS-!" Kraven suddenly dropped Agan "ME!" he yelled, tossing the metal chicken upwards, it narrowly missed Agan as its beak stabbed into the floor beside him. Cracking is knuckles, he looked over to Kylie "Find something else to hit him with Kylie... I'm gonna need it if he doesn't answer right..." Kraven pointed to Agan "SPEAK TO ME! WHERE IS THE CARTOON FROG!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:20 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Screenshot2014-07-15at73802PM_zpsab190ece

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan managed to be dropped again, coughing to get air back in his lungs, only to see Kraven with...a metal chucken, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?! He put his hands up to protect himself. He was fully expecting to die...well...maybe not to a metal chicken...maybe a metal horse or a metal dildo, he'd seen some shit, but not a chicken. But then Kraven stopped, looking at him. He looked in horror at the man as he was picked up again. He started to sweat as the chicken was at his throat, trying desperately to escape. But then he was dropped again, and the chicken nearly impaled him. Good lord! No, fuck that, HOLY SHIT! Quickly, he pulled the chicken out and threw it down the hall. He didn't want that shit anymore. But then Kraven had his attention on him again. "Uh...I...I don't know! I have no clue, WHO ARE YOU AGAIN!?" he yelled, backing away, not completely losing his composure. "Listen, I have NO idea what the hell these guys are! All I know is that...well actually, I know little to nothing. I just know that most of my friends were killed cause of these guys and frankly, I am kind of all the fucked right now!" he said, "I only know a little...like...three of them, but I don't know where they are, OH GOD, You're gonna kill me aren't you?!" he asked, stumbling back, only to hit the floor again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:46 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Upon being asked to find something else to hit Agan with, Kylie began digging through some of the rubble on the floor--until she came out holding a smashed bottle, that still seemed to have some neon green residue on it. One could only imagine what this bottle had at one point contained. Either way, Kylie looked through the rubble a bit more, pulling out what appeared to be a handle that had been snapped off of a wooden baseball bat. She looked at the two items in her hands quizzically, before turning and holding them out to Kraven.
"This time you get a fancy selection!" she giggled, not seeming to catch the fact that Agan was terrified at all. Honestly, seeing Kraven beat things up was just kind of fun--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:52 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) 313
Kraven

Kraven rose an eyebrow as he heard Agan scream and stumbling back "God... STOP BEING A LITTLE PUSSY!" he yelled to Agan, half tempted to punch him until he listened "I WILL kill you if you don't give me ALL the information you have." Kraven told the redhead, taking a few steps closer towards him. His fists tightened up as he nearly seemed to punch Agan, but then he stopped before he actually threw a single punch "Tell me everything you know. I'm out to KILL these cartoons, if they're so big on pissing me off I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO ERADICATE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! So here's how it goes... you tell me everything you know... and I MAY, and I say MAY not kill you... understood? By the sound of it, these people killed your friends... but you're too weak to do anything about that obviously... you are not FIT to destroy them... but I AM... and if you want to see them all dead... HATE THEM WITH EVERY FIBER IN YOUR BEING, WISH FOR THEIR PITIFUL DEATHS... as I WILL BE THE ONE TO SMITE THEM DOWN AS A FAVOR TO MY LORD!" Kraven took a few more steps towards Agan, taking what Kylie had handed him. he stared at them for a moment, appearing rather confused over what exactly compelled her to give him. Then he shrugged, might as well threaten Agan with them "Now... if you don't tell me everything... I'm going to handle you to my little friend over there-" Kraven pointed to Kylie "And trust me... you DO NOT want to deal with her. She will fuck you up."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) Screenshot2014-07-15at73845PM_zpse9baf06b

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan listened and sadly, heard a ring of truth in what he was saying. He was a weak little shit. But this guy was serious about taking down the muppets? He was serous about this? Agan closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the words he was saying. Since when was a man trying to KILL him influential? Seriously, this guy would murder him. Why in gods name did he fell...empowered by his words? Did he really have the strength to take them on right now, in his condition? Would these guys even let him? He didn't know...but at this point. He didn't care. He started to feel that rage, that anger. He wanted revenge, he wanted to see those guys, STRUGGLING TO BREATHE by his hand. He stood up, looking at Kraven with anger in his eyes.
"Currently, I have no idea where the hell they are...give me five minutes to run a scan of the city." he pushed past Kraven, picking up his headset. "As for what I know, I only know of a few officers. I'll tell you what I know." he said, sitting down, minimizing his research and pulling up an overhead of the city. "If see where the biggest concentration of dead bodies are, minus of course the graveyard, we're most likely to find them...right! Officers. First is Hazel Lincoln, a girl whom they picked up, likes candy, not really a threat. Then Statler, I think, I don't remember his real name, he's got some sort of super powered voice thing, he's annoying as balls though, like holy shit. Then Aiden, or Rowlf, he's a shithead, a a womanizer, so ma'am." he gestured to Kylie. "Watch yourself. But fighting wise, I don't think he's much of a threat. The biggest one is Gonzo, who seems to like explosives. I think that's his primary weapon as well. I haven't had much contact, but I think he's the leader of the Muppets as of now. They are trying to bring back someone, I think their leader, whom would be nick-named Kermit of course, but I don't know if they've done that or anything..." he looked at the scan. "Showing signs in the north city, looks like a...abandoned building, laditude..." too big of words. "Uh...looks like near the belltower." better description. Good man. "And looks like the Overlook ruins as well. Those would be places to start." he looked at the others. "I have something that they want, a friend gave it to me before he...well...before he died. I plan on giving it over to them. They're gonna love it." he said, keeping the vial safe in it's spot. "That's all I know...and if you're going after them...I'll go too. I'm a smuggler, but I know my way around a weapon. Let me help...I need to have this...this clarity or else I'll never forgive myself. I don't know who the fuck you are, but god damn it, I don't care!" he stood up, pounding his fist on the table.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next