Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"Want me to come with you?" Ryder asked her. Now that he was done with his cereal, he made a quick effort to brush his hands through his hair a bit to bring it back to its regular style. He didn't like it all getting down in his face, after all.
He was slowly starting to wake up more, and he was acting more like his normal self.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"I wish I could have told you this before, but I was in pretty bad condition..." she said. "And I apologize for being such a...for lack of a better term...bitch. But I can tell you now that you can count on me...and if Kraven, or Father Death comes after you, I'll be there to help." she smiled at him.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 pm

[center]
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot shook his head "I don't think you're a... bitch... whatever that means... but we should tell the others about this... especially Akuryo and Jo when they wake up..." he informed Bunny, she seemed to caught up in her guilt to see the gravity of the situation. Elliot leaned against a wall looking at Bunny "I know you are part of some... assassin ninja team... or something... but Father Kraven is not someone you should underestimate... he's an assassin like you, before that he was in the Navy Seals... he follows some twisted religion of death... in other words he isn't a very nice man..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy nodded excitedly at Ryder

"Yeah! You can meet Hilda and become BFFs!"

She said, taking Ryder's arm and rushing towards her room, where she crawled under her bed and the sound of clinking glass could be heard. After a while she came out with a jar that contained a plant that looked like purplish-blue seaweed.

"The rest of her is in my secret hiding spot, but I kept some here so I could show everyone else how epic she is! SAY HI, HILDA!"

She hugged the jar for a second then held it out for Ryder to look at it.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:21 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder followed Ivy to her room, looking around the hallways a bit as they went, trying to get his bearings. Once they were in Ivy's room, he waited for her to get the plant out, then looked at it for a moment and spoke,
"Hey there, Hilda," Ryder gave the plant a small wave, not wanting to be rude--to both the plant and Ivy--by not returning the greeting. Had the plant even greeted him yet? Ah, well.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

"I see...and I bet he's strong...I won't underestimate him...but I am going to help you, since you helped me. Call it calling that favor it." she said, trying to optimistic. "We can tell the others when they woke up...I felt like I needed to tell you first. Since...you were the target...ya know?"

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:11 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was curled up in her cot-like bed still. She had pulled blankets over her face, as to try to drown out the loud sound coming from a few doors down but it failed. Dress shirt, slacks, tie, and socks still on as she had been too sleepy to change the previous night. Her long hair was a tangled mess and needed serious brushing. She coursed her fingers through her blue locks, pushing her bangs off her forehead as her eyelids fluttered open. Someone was gonna get slapped.

She staggeringly sat up on her bed, and begrudgingly decided that today was happening and there was nothing she could do about it. With an exasperated sigh, she did the whole morning routine. Never mind that it was barely morning anymore. She peered into a small pocket mirror as she put the finishing touch on her outfit; a blue cap. Still groggy, she left her room and glanced down the hall. Ugh. It was Ivy making all that noise. Forget that. Why was her voice so loud.

The bluenette made her way to the first floor, where Elliot and Bunny were. They seemed to be engaged in a private conversation (About feelings?), which made it kind of awkward to intrude, but fuck that. Jo`s morning attitude was usually just 'Fuck that'. She flung open a pantry door and took out a box of cereal. She simply stook her hand in, grabbed a handful and stuck it in her mouth. "It`s too damn early..." She muttered quietly to no one in particular. Her hat began to slip onto her eyes, and she angrily perked it up with an annoyed groan. This really seemed like a good time for a gin and tonic...

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 am

]

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded to Bunny in confirmation "No... you were right to come to me first... I think..." he responded to her rather simply, then Jo passed by them, speak of the devil. Bunny said they should reserve telling anyone anything until they woke up, and Jo technically wasn't really awake, but Elliot didn't really know that, he couldn't tell. So he just followed after Jo like a duckling "Hey Jo... hey homewrecker... hey Jo... hey Homewrecker..." he repeated as she went through her motions. She got up very late today, she must have been tired. Elliot eventually just stood behind her and said "They're sending... the nun guy to kill me..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:23 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy shook the jar a bit and scolded the plant

"How dare you make fun of his goatee?! It's what makes him cool! Now say hi or I won't let you go on that adventure we talked about!"

The tapped the jar then whispered

"I even took some hair so I can clone that goatee onto one of your brothers!"

She then held the jar tightly and tugged on Ryder's sleeve so they would leave the room, she wanted to see if Jo was up so she could show her Hilda.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:29 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder watched, feigning as much mild interest as he could as Ivy conversed with her plant--then caught the part about the goatee going onto the plants. Is that really why she took the hair? He raised his eyebrows slightly, but soon enough, he was getting dragged off again--this had become so normal for him at this point that he didn't even begin to care anymore.
"Where are we going now?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:20 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

"To wake Jo up!"

Ivy chirped, then headed towards Jo's room, which she found empty...She scratched her head, looking confused.

"She wakes up on her own...? TO THE KITCHEN!"

She she raced towards the kitchen where she saw Jo and carefully approached her and Elliot.

"Heyyyy Homewrecker and Gas-Mask Guy....Hilda wants to meet you..."

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:21 am

BunnyMio

Bunny watched Elliot go after Jo to tell the news. Bunny went to finish her breakfast. She ate it up, alone, relaxing. She finished and laid her head down, closing her eyes.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:37 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder followed after Ivy, knowing that she'd be eager to show off Hilda to everyone she ran into. The plant was pretty cool looking, he had to admit--for a plant, that is. As they entered the kitchen, he happened to see Bunny with her head down on the table, and called to her,
"Hey, you okay? Or just tired?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:03 am

BunnyMio

"I'm...okay...just thinking mostly" she said. "And I had an annoying run in with Ivy this morning...so...I didn't get much sleep. I'm still rather fatigued from my last encounter." she yawned once.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily woke up in the armory. After getting her barrings, she made her way up stairs to the kitchen for some food, walking in on everyone. She frowned slightly, feeling annoyed for some reason. She wasn't a morning person."Did I miss something, or is everyone just screwing around?" She grabbed some bread that may have been kind of moldy, but fuck it. She was hungry and in no mood for any of this shit.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

After a long while, Akuryo finally woke up in his room, yawning slightly as he walked down the staircase, downing a packet of blood. As he walked down, he looked around the place to find who was still here, finding Bunny downstairs as he finished the blood. "Hello."

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo didn`t bother to look up at Elliot, instead just stared frustratingly at the box of cereal in front of her. Just as she was about to scream at him, he said something that caught her off guard. "What?" She said, staring at him with a shocked expression. She looked at his face for any hint that this was a joke, but it clearly wasn`t.

Everyone who had been in No Man's Land for at least a day had heard of The Father of Death, aka Krave, aka nun guy. And Jo had been here a few months already. He was known for his outbursts and fanaticism; Jo had never seen him in person, only heard rumors. And the rumors weren`t pretty. The now tensed Jo looked at the box of cereal then back at Elliot. God. She had to help him. Everyone had too. For now on, everyone was on Elliot watch. He wasn`t allowed to go anywhere by himself. Just as she was about to relay this information to him, Ivy came in.

Jo glared at her, resisting the urge to scream about how she`d met Hilda already, but stopped herself. "Hi Hilda..." She said somberly, playfully shaking one of the leaves on Hilda`s stem like a handshake. The plant snapped at her, and she pulled her hand back quickly. "Charmed."

Lily and Akuryo followed Ivy in, and Jo smiled at both of them in the fakest way anyone has ever smiled ever. "Heyyyy. Yeah, we`re dicking around but a nun wants to kill Elliot. So, you know, that`s happening..." She informed them unenthusiastically, looking at the floor as she thought of other ways to deal with this.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Nun guy's trying to kill you, too?" Ryder glanced over at Elliot from where he stood next to Ivy. "Yeah, we had a bit of trouble with that yesterday...you know, what with Ivy getting stabbed...and then the failed group therapy..." He shrugged.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded to Jo in confirmation to her 'what?', yep it was pretty legitimate "Yeah... nun guy was sent by... Conqueror Worm... also we need to start building our men again... you talked to your connections right? When will they.. get here?" he asked before he got impatient "I'm sure... soon..." he said before walking off. Elliot was acting particularly energetic today. He was about to talk over to Ryder before Ivy put her plant in his face "Hi... Hilda... good luck, on the mission..." he told the plant before walking around Ivy to Ryder. Elliot looked over Ryder, it wasn't any more obvious until now how tall Elliot was. Elliot waved to Ryder "Hi... so I'm going to the city to... recruit for Vulture Team... you should do the same, right?" he asked in monotone "Besides... you and Ivy can help with nun guy..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 6 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily filled with excitement at the mention of the killer nun guy. "The guy that attacked Ryder and Ivy?" She was fully awake now, grinning."Sound like fun. You'll be needing personal guards then I would assume, right Elliot? I nominate myself and Jo." She turned to Jo, still grinning. "What do ya say? It'll be a challenge, right?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Hm?" Ryder looked at Elliot as he approached, then listened to him talk. He was about to reply when Lily excitedly interjected and nominated herself and Jo. "Uh...Ivy and I could to, too...if you want..." He shrugged again and shoved his hands into his pockets. He wanted to be of some use to his team, and after all, he couldn't just be sitting around in the kitchen all day--that was just asking to run into Wynn, something that he was going to avoid if he could.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy smiled at Jo as she greeted Hilda, then reassured her

"Don't worry, she gets bigger when she gets more water~!"

Because obviously Jo wanted a bigger murderous plant, that's what everyone wants, right? She grinned as Elliot said hi too, but frowned as she heard that Kraven was after Elliot

"Apocalypse chose YOU!? Lucky!"

She cried, but listened to what he said, then nodded at Lily's and Ryder's responses.

"Sure, I could help! I could try to get Apocalypse's autograph!"

She said excitedly, referring to Kraven as Apocalypse for some reason...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:45 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny looked up.
"Elliot. You're not going out there are you?" she asked, getting up. "I'm going with, if not to just draw him off if he happens to finds you. I know I won't be able to hold my own for long but it will be enough to get you out." she said, standing there determined to do it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot seemed to be pestered by everyone suddenly jumping to defend him, mostly because he really just needed Ryder and Ivy. But now he had to deal with everyone being overprotective, jeez, it was just a killer nun going after him, nothing new there. Elliot stood up straight and then cleared up his throat as if preparing for a big speech "Ivy, Ryrder, and Lily will be with me..." he spoke out loud "Akuryo and Bunny... stay with Jo. Too many key members... outside... that;s exactly what they want." He particularly glared at Bunny "Seriously, stay." he said in a deeper voice. Then he angrily stomped out of the bunker, expecting Lily, Ivy, and Ryder to follow.
(EXIT)

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Alright, let's do it," Ryder pulled his hands out of his pockets, then strolled after Elliot, following him out of the bunker.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next