Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda frantically looked for a gas mask after Ivy told her to not breathe. As her face was starting to get red, she tripped over something. It was a dead Worm member, with a gas mask. She yanked the gas mask from his face and put it on, taking a deep breath.

"Its OKAY Ivykins! I got the mask on!"

She said, waving the gun frantically at Ivy, but then realized that the Chef was attacking her "sister".

"HEY!"

She exclaimed, running her way to where Ivy and Chef were, hitting whoever got in her way with the gun instead of shooting at them. When she got there, tried saying something smart, but ended up with:

"NO. YOU DIE!"

As she swung the gun at his head.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily was sneaking around the rubble, trying to get around the enemy line. She had a gasmask that she had pilfered from the armory on. She noticed a guy who appeared to be dressed as a super hero, and aimed a shot at him. Her shot ricocheted off his cover, so she ducked behind her own again to try and conceal herself, and ran back to the Vulture line. She dug in and began capping any worm she saw.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef twirled his knife and sliced at the gun. He didn't know if he broke the damn thing or not, frankly, he didn't care. He looked at Duda, his eyes glowing.
"You would make....great...tomato soup..." he said in his deep voice, and then started to attack her. He still had his eyes on Ivy. In fact, he took out a smaller knife, one maked with 'Labarbra" and threw it at Ivy.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Elliot_zps24ede49f
Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot kept under cover for a while, but it was nearly blown off by Jade, damn, bust have been a powerful gun. Elliot slowly peaked his head out "Hmmm...." he saw the battle ensue, including Ivy fighting the chef "Shit..." Ivy had to take care of herself for now, there were more pressing matters right now. Elliot grabbed an empty bottle from the gravel of the city, and began to create a makeshift Molotov cocktail. Elliot then swung it out to Gari, trying to lit her on fire "Trollblood eh? Doesn't make you any less formidable to fire!" he yelled out before ducking under cover again.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Fuck...I did what I can there." she moved back to a different cover, hiding closer to the bunker then she was before. She knew she had to go for the big spenders here. Why not try the Ripper? He was gonna be a pain in the ass if he lived. Bunny took the sniper rifle out of her leg, and sent up shop there. She targeted the Ripper carefully. Aim was everything. She had her hand carefully on the trigger, stroking it...carefully. Soon, she had her shot, since he was going to look for a vantage point. Perfect. With that in mind, she fired.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:50 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor turned and saw Elliot attacking Gari,"You will not touch her!"He yelled as he threw his gun to the ground and rushed at Elliot, the bullet Bunny had fired grazing his leg. The clawed man launched himself off a pice of rubble and aimed his claws at Elliot,"Die!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo was walking back to the base, a bit unbalanced before he could hear the firefight around it. He facepalmed his head and dashed to the left behind a pile of rubble nearby. "Oh great....I leave for a few hours and they attack...." He looked around and found a few strands of wires as he grinned darkly. "Been saving this just in case......let it rain let it rain~" He spoke softly and to the wire as he tugged on it once. If anyone else had as good idea of what was to come, they would see only shining things like stars coming out of the sky. But on the roof of a nearby building, it swung the rooftop out, like a door being slammed onto the side as thousands and thousands of knives shot out of it. It seemed like a rainstorm of Knives while Akuryo stayed hidden in the safe zone of the storming area. But he was laughing maniacally as the rain of knives seemed endless for the most part, until it ended after about 5 minutes of raining daggers, knives, butterfly knives, parry daggers, and even scalpels.

He soon got out a few butterfly knives, just incase there was someone who saw this and got to a safe spot as well. He or she would be Akuryo's next target and prey as he saw a few footsoldiers get away from the storm, but towards Akuryo's hiding spot with their backs facing it. He grinned a white but red splattered grin as he ran out and stabbed a few Worm men in the back with the three knives. Afterwards, he pulled Alex out and grabbed the middle one of them before sawing him through the neck and decapitating him while the other two men died of paralysis and bleed outs while Akuryo returned to his base of murder, the rubble.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:16 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot raised his eyebrows as his attack aimed at Gari attracting a man with claws, Ripper. Elliot narrowed his glare on the man "Stupid..." he muttered as he aimed both of his wrist fired flame throwers out at the man. The killer seemed to lunge right out at Elliot, like right in front of him "Uh...!?" Elliot was confused on why the man lunged out right in front of him. Elliot closed his fists, and an inferno of fire shot out at Ripper point blank "You shouldn't have lunged out... at the man with the flamethrowers!" he yelled as he fired at his enemy.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

As Bravery heard the bullet ricochet off of his piece of cover, he peeked over it just fast enough to see Lily disappearing into the cloud of dust. Still, he wasn't about to just follow her--that would be the same as suicide. He stayed where he was, waiting for any other Vulture members who might approach...just then, he suddenly saw some Worms near him fall, and saw knives embedded in their backs. Wondering where the knives came from, he looked to the skies, suddenly seeing the rain of daggers that had seemed to come from the building at the other side of the street...
"Hit the deck!" he called to the other Worm members who were near him and still able to be moving around and all. Slightly panicked, he quickly moved to a new cover--luckily managing to find one that protected him on both sides, so that he could shield himself from both the knives and the bullets of the Vultures at the bunker. However, it also impaired his attacking ability somewhat--as this one was even further away from the bunker than the one before. He figured that he would just have to wait out the knives, then try to approach again...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:35 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo waited as he watched another man, in red mask bandanna, take cover before he pulled out a few black Butterfly knives and ran out towards his cover. "Peekaboo! I see you!" He called out to the man as he jumped up slightly and aimed a swift running front flip ax kick towards him. If it connected, he'd try to stab at him in the side with the butterfly knife as quick as he could to his stunned foe. If he dodged, Akuryo would get back up into his knife style once more.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:43 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

The moment that Bravery thought that he was safe for the moment--lo and behold, here came a man trying to send a massive kick his way. He scrambled out of the way of the kick, just barely dodging it, and feeling the wind off the kick brush up against him as he got to his feet quickly.
"H-Hey! Careful! You almost--" he paused, a thought seeming to click with him. "...Ohhhh. You're with Vulture...? OHHHH okay. I get it. Iiiii get it now. Yeah--uh--oh right! In that case!" he pointed at Akuryo with the hammer, striking a heroic pose, "I must defeat you, evildoer! Prepare to be served a heaping helping of justice--with a side of butt kick!" It was only a moment later how lame he realized that line was, and frowned, blushing slightly in embarrassment. "Uh...f-forget you heard that! No more talk! Only justice now!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 am

The pained Knife

"That was a retarded line." Akuryo said as he stood up while shaking his head before he pointed his right knife at Bravery. "It has to be like this...." He cleared his throat before shaking his head once more. "Hero of so-called justice, you must be joking if you think you can defeat a man who has slaughtered an entire town and its mayor....I will put an end to you and your allies of the worm....for I am the Blood Knife, and you will fear me in your life!" He told the man before dashing at him with both knives, aiming a strike to his side as he ran by him.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery was about to respond to him to continue the hero-to-villain banter, when suddenly he saw the guy running at him. Seeing as there wasn't much distance between them, he couldn't do much to deter him except--run backwards. Away from him. Nearly tripping over his cape, but close calls only count in horseshoes and hand grenades, right? Speaking of hand grenades, there were a few exploding over to the right--no! He couldn't lose focus!
Seeing as how Akuryo was closing in on him--since he obviously couldn't run backwards faster than Akuryo could run forwards--he quickly tried to move out of the way, but felt one of the knives digging across his side a bit. As he came to a stop, he looked down at the ruined hoodie, then glared at Akuryo, getting some of the blood on his hand and showing it to his opponent.

"Look at this! You've spilled my justice blood! It's all dripping and stuff! And--and you ripped my shirt, and now Nurse is going to have to fix my pants AND shirt! You've created extra work for her! You cretin!" Realizing that short-short range wasn't going to get him anywhere, he replaced the hammer back into his belt--lifting his hand over his shoulder, then pulling out his wooden sword--which although it was short range--it wasn't as short as the hammer. So that helped--right?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo chuckled darkly as he turned around and looked at Bravery....and a field of....dandelions? Akuryo rubbed his eyes slightly and backed up a bit as he glared at Bravery before he soon said, "I need to lay off of the Moonshine next time...." He then dashed at Bravery, feeling the soft crunching of plants as he was spitting slightly from the dandelion flurry coming at him when it was just dust in the air. He aimed another strike at him, aiming to get him at the kidneys.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:11 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Oh no you don't...!" Bravery swung his wooden sword down at Akuryo's knife-arm, aiming to deflect the attack that was honing in on...was it for his spleen? He couldn't tell. If he hit, then the strike would be successfully deflected--buuut if Akuryo was too fast, then yes, he'd be stabbed in the stomach. But, being a hero of justice was all about always trying your best, so Bravery was going to try to deflect that attack. Heroes don't take people trying to stab them in the spleen sitting down, after all!
Still...wait, was this guy coming at him with two knives? Well--maybe the wooden sword would hit both. The chances of that were pretty small...but he wanted to deflect at least one...!

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor maintained his omentum and tackled him to the ground, his face and hands burt from the fire, his jacket in tatters,"This is where you die!"He yelled, his eyes feral. He gripped his mask and began trying to tear it from his face,
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

"Come on, come on! Remember - head to High End! Just keep following the path. Jo sent you."

Jo reminded as she assisted in the evacuation of multiple Vulture Team members, out of the bunker. The items within the bunker shook; picture frames fell, glasses of alcohol vibrated and spilled. Everyone inside knew it was from whatever was being fired right outside the bunker. With a sigh, Jo removed her hat and placed it over her chest as she made way for more people evacuating the base. Her sunken eyes followed the last of the non-combat staff that left the bunker. "I think that`s the last of them..." She muttered, to no one in particular. Now for the hard part. Jo placed her cap back on her head, tilting it out of her eyes with her index finger. She knew what they were up against. Everyone at this point had heard of Jade, one of Conqueror Worm's cronies. Jo had also read the files of every major and minor player in No Man's Land excessively, and Jade`s in particular was one that bugged he. It seemed all he was good for was taking advantage of people, whose idea was it to put a wimp like him in charge? With a smug smile, Jo headed back down to the arsenal to grab a gas mask, since she`d seen everyone else exit with them on. She could so take him.

After putting the mask on, she headed up stairs and out of the bunker. She swung open the door and immediately the scent of battle that she loathed so entirely punched her in the face. Already rotten flesh, spilled blood, gun powder and ammunition. The scent of No Man's Land.

She sighed, clutching the handle of her shotgun with a white-knuckled grip. She took a bit of cover so she would not be seen that easily; although, it was hard to hide when you were a steel blue target on a canvas of brown. She peeked into the battle with a grimace on her face. Disgusting. These people were disgusting. And in the center of all of these disgusting people, was a man. A man with long, blonde-ish hair and glasses barking orders. Although she had never seen his face in person, she matched the clipped photo on his file to the man before her. There was no denying this was Jade Femton, otherwise known as Doctor Feel Good. Lame name. Guess who was gonna get shot in the face?

With a wide smile, Jo held her shotgun up over her shoulder and swiftly removed the pistol from her coat jacket with her other hand and aimed steadily at the man`s head. It was difficult to aim among the crowd of goons around him, but as soon as she thought she had a good shot, she pulled the trigger.  

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:09 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot let out a loud grunt as he was tackled to the ground, he could feel his back crack a bit as it impacted against the hard ground of the city. Elliot narrowed his eyes as he saw the man reach for his mask, he should have gone for the wrists, Elliot thought to himself. But Elliot didn't need this right now, he had no wish to die and keeping this close to the man with the freaking claws was probably the best way to kill himself. So Elliot made a desperate ploy, he kneed Ripper in the groin, then, in a struggling motion, as he could literally feel the weight of Ripper on him, he moved his army towards Victor's face, aiming his flame thrower at his head "Get off... or I burn us both...!" Elliot had burned himself many times at this point, not horribly, but a few scars on his face from flames would be worth the price of not dying.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper shot off him and and smirked,"So...how about this, no weapons, we just fight will someone's heart gives out."He said grinning wickedly.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo's left Butterfly knife was deflected, but in the process of a forced downward swing, he turned and aimed a reverse roundhouse kick to the side of Bravery. But he began to cough harshly from the dandelion pollen storm going on around him with every single one of his moves, which was starting to get ridiculous.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:11 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

It was a bit difficult to keep track of everything, but for Jade it seemed that things were going well. Two of his top men got across it seemed? It was hard to tell, but as long as they attacked the ones shooting it didn't really matter to him. Jade was taking cover, bandaging up someone before sending them off again. He saw that Bravery and the cannibal from Vulture team were fighting and that the man didn't have a mask, so he was being effected by the poison. He was aiming to try and find Bunny again, to shot at her, he took a couple of shots at the other shooters while trying to find her and was reloading when Jo decided to take aim. He dropped a bullet and bent down when he heard a bang and one of his men falling down. "Now that was close..." Jade said as he looked over and saw Jo herself. Little Jo who thought that Jade was an easy target, well she had another thing coming to her. He adjusted his glasses and placed the last bullet in. "Now, now... What in the world do you think you were trying to do?" Jade asked slightly hidden in the gas, and raised his cane, as he took aim at Jo's gas mask, and then fired. He laughed as he stepped back to fully hide in the smoke and change position, ready to take a great big swing at her if needed be. Jade was going to be calling in the big guns. A project that the team has been working on for a while and now it's ready.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny saw Ripper go after Elliot. Oh no he didn't not on her watch. She climbed out of her cover, and found the two. She ducked then and then slowly lifted her body out of the cover. Of course, moving with the sniper rifle out was a big no no, so she was forced to put it away yet again. What a pain in the ass. She took out a pistol and looked at Elliot with a 'stay quiet while I ambush this fuck' sort of look. She took careful aim. She decided his leg needed bullets in it. She smiled and fired one round to the leg, one round to the butt, and one round in the knee. She smirked. "Hey asshole, you forgot about me." she said. "Elliot, get out of here!"

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot stood up immediately after Ripper jumped off, actually feeling a bit guilty that he had done that "That means no claws then, right...?" he asked warily as he slowly placed his right hand on his left flame thrower, it seemed like he was actually about to say yes to the request for a fist fight. Elliot was no chump in a fistfight, so long as the guy didn't have wolverine claws, then he saw Bunny. Elliot raised an eyebrow at Bunny as he saw her "..." before Elliot really made a move Bunny fired a few shots at Ripper. Well, so much for a one on one fight, Elliot ran off into cover.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 10 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
*Slaps*

Suddenly, funk music began to echo through the battlefield, that only meant one thing "Everyone of you nuggets get out of Gangsta Pimp's way!" his yell could be heard, just as energetic as always, his gas mask and sunglasses complimenting each other well. The infirmary was clear, which mean now Gangsta Pimp could take to the battlefield. It seemed that Conqueror Worm footmen were finally clearing the minefield, which meant that they had probably run out of mines. Pimp saw the men begin to cross "Naw... you ain't gonna do that..." suddenly, Gangsta Pimp pulled out a few small bombs, then grabbed a few Vulture Team footmen. A sadistic grin appeared on the Pimp's face "You're gonna die for your gang kids... I wish you luck on your mission..." he strapped the bombs on the men, then kicked them out into the oncoming legion of Conqueror Worms crossing the the minefield. Gangsta Pimp casually walked over to the Pimp Mobile, an explosion erupted behind him, his kills for the day. Gangsta Pimp, the funk still following him, walked over to the Pimp Mobile "Gangsta Pimp gonna start one hell of a show..."

"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery took the kick to the side, stumbling and nearly falling over, if he hadn't kept himself up by propping himself up with his sword for a moment before raising it again. Still, he had gotten the wind knocked out of him, so he was coughing, too--even though he had a gas mask on.
"You are a worthy foe!" he called to Akuryo once the coughing subsided. "In fact, I might just make you my arch-nemesis! I don't have one yet, so you can be the big supervillian antagonist! Congratulations!"
He stumbled a bit, working on catching his balance again. He knew that if he was going to beat this guy, he had to get on the offensive while the gas in the air was weakening him. He gripped his wooden sword with both hands, then charged at Akuryo, feeling the pain from his bleeding side as he went--but he had to ignore the pain for now, for justice! Once he got close enough to Akuryo, he lifted his wooden blade, bringing it down for what he hoped would be a successful downwards diagonal strike to the place on Akuryo right where the shoulder met the neck.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next