Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:59 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin stood still as Liimu began working on the burns. Honestly as kind as the womans offer was, it seemed a bit of a waste in his eyes. His nanos would heal the burns anyway. As he remembered Egils alone, he realized how much worse it probably was for the others.
Crispin nodded as he felt the stinging the woman mention begin. He looked down at his vita seeing a message from Rook. Oooh, so it had probably been about the thing. Damn, he'd been looking forward to working on new scenes with the bluenette. He touched the screen, more seemingly incoherent coding appearing on the screen.  On Rooks end, he would see, Yeah....we weren't quite doing that. We probably will be soon though. Things have been weird over here. Good luck though and that's great. What did you think of? Wink
Crispin looked up from the screen back at Liimu, and nodded, both in affirmation and thanks.
I think they're helping already. Thanks. The nanos are already handling the rest yes.  I'll be fine. Can you check up on Egil later though? He got injured alot worse than I did. Just in case.. 
He looked over at the sound of Dantalions voice, stepping back to give the woman room to move closer to where Cathy was being treated.
It looks like they need you.  

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Blue_2003_by_kyubikitsy_zps79751df5
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"I already did. Why don't you go speak with him? You two are close yes?"Liimu heard Dantalion and walked over. "Me? I mean...I can try and numb her but...I think Mocha would be better...but I shall try..." she went to he room, gathering some herbs and crushing them into a leather pouch. "Hops...passionflower...and lavender for scent..." she added a little oil to make it more like a cream, and ran back to Cathy, leaning over her. "Alright...this is going to make loopy...and numb you...alright...?"she put the cream under Cathy's nose, and stood back. She didn't want to get in the way of them.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:28 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin nodded at the womans question. It was good to know she'd treated him. Though he did wonder how honest Egil had much pain he was actually in. Well, Liimus herbs had helped him. They'd probably helped the whitette too. He felt something of his psuedo smile return as he thought about the womans question.
Yeah, you can say that. Thank you. If any of us, need anything later, I'll find you.  
He watched the woman as she moved to Dantalion and the others. With Cathy in the state she was, it might take some time, but Crispin would need to make time to talk to Dantalion about what had happened today. They'd been able to formulate a fairly adequate plan before.
Crispin walked deeper into the Cathedral, looking into the confessional booth first before looking through the pews, finally spotting him after a few moments of searching. He crouched down next to the pew, quietly looking at the boys drawing. His hand resting where the boy could hold it if he wanted to.  
That looks good. I like your art.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha nodded to Dantalion. She looked down at Catherine, and gave her a smile. The grip hurt, but she smiled anyway. "I am sure he can do it." she said and looked at the stub with the spatula again. Why did they use this? "Thank you Liimu... So Catherine, I am going to tell you what I am going to do. It might help." Mocha said as she waited for the effects of the drug. "I am making a tourniquet... Now what it is, is a constricting or compressing device, specifically a bandage in this case, used to control heavy bleeding. Pressure is applied circumferentially upon the skin and underlying tissues of a limb; this pressure is transferred to the walls of vessels, causing them to become temporarily occluded... I am going to take this stick to support the tourniquet. The stick will then twisted to tighten the tourniquet until the bleeding comes to a halt." she said as she removed the towel, and started making a tourniquet for Catherine. She figured Catherine would be distracted enough with her, and calm down more or tune her out, get bored, look at other things. Either way it helped her concentrate. "Your doing well." She wanted Catherine nice and loopy from the pain killer before she removed anything. Once Catherine started to show signs Mocha went to work in taking the spatula out. "Get ready." she said as she started to remove it.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:10 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil was almost surprised by Crispin’s sudden presence. He paused for a moment, then let his free hand move forward, resting it on top of Crispin’s as he tried to think of what to say.
“I-It’s not that great…but thank you…” he whispered, staring down at his notepad where it rested on the pew. He seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, his eyes not moving from the swirls on the paper before quietly he began speaking again. “…Crispin…? Do you think anybody except you would notice if I disappeared…?” Despite the question’s abruptness, Egil asked it with an even expression, not really looking at the blonde and moreso avoiding eye contact. “Would anybody care…?”

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was pretty overwhelmed with the variety of people getting to work on her: Danty, Mocha and Liimu, and she was trying to pay attention to all of them at once, therefore failing to really pay attention to any of them. She sort of nodded at Dantalion's words, only half paying attention as she eyed Liimu's concoction suspiciously...but then it made her feel really nice, and she was letting go of Mocha's arms and nodding at the blonde's reassuring words. She seemed to actually be listening, but Mocha was explaining medical things, and the pinkette commented weakly

"I went...to nursing school....I know what a...tourni-"

Yawning, Cathy gave up on finishing the sentence, her eyes almost closing because of Liimu's thing- then the spatula was being removed and the Mother of Death was very much awake, her eyes wide and teeth biting down on her lower lip as she felt the foreign object being removed. Despite the numbing substance, there was definitely still something she could feel, and it wasn't pleasant. Luckily, she couldn't move too much because Liimu's concoction had left her pretty useless at the moving and actually reacting things, so she wasn't getting in the way of the actual procedure.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:50 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna woke up abruptly on her stretcher, her eyes going wide as she sat up and looked around, looking like a trapped animal. Immediately she knew she was in a church...which meant either the Church of Crime, or the Ministry of Death- she wasn't sure which one she preferred. Her doubts were cleared when she spotted the much-too-familiar nun-man and his entourage, the very same that had greeted them at Skull's Pass, except there were more now. A burst of adrenaline enabled her to propel herself forwards towards the nearest window, which she fully intended on breaking through and running away...except the adrenaline was short-lived, and halfway to the window she collapsed once more, breathing heavily.

I need to get out I need to find my family I need to get out I need to find my family I need to get out-

Was all the Russian could think as she felt her heart pounding in her ears, trying to force herself to get up and make a run for it, but being unable to. The fight with Zombie had caught up with her, and all the damage she had taken, which she had been able to ignore before due to the Killer Gene and her adrenaline, was now crashing down on her- specifically the seeping of her life energy. In general it was a struggle, and if one were to observe the blonde woman lying on the ground of the Cathedral, one could have noticed the convulsive twitching of her arms and legs as she tried to get them to work well enough to get her out of that place.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:34 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 1110

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Layout10

========================☠========================

With Kraven preoccupied with Crona at the moment, he didn't even notice as the masked Russian threw herself for a window, only to flop to the floor. As a matter of fact, he would have never noticed if not for the fact that she made a noise when she hit the floor "Oh! Hello there~!" Kraven spoke in a deceptively sweet voice as he turned to look at Inna. "What are you doing out bed! Silly lady-" Kraven then approached her, picking up the Russian like nothing and putting her back down on the bed. Crossing his arms, he looked down on her as he tried to explain the situation "Sooooo- I understand this may be A BIT alarming! But I swear there's a perfectly logical explanation for this! Basically, your employer is a total bitch and left you in the hands of an SSS-Class criminal slash terrorist slash cultist! SO HELLO! I'M KRAVEN! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?" and this Kraven was making his best attempt to act like a normal human being and introduce himself. His first instinct was to throw her out the window for some reason, but he figured that would probably start them off on the wrong foot.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna's eyes somehow went wider as Kraven approached her, and she tried impossibly hard to move so the man wouldn't touch her- then she was picked up and despite her weak wriggling, was unable to free herself. She was back on the bed, glaring daggers at the nun-man and clenching her fists, but listening intently- she wanted to know how she had gotten here, and more importantly, why.

"..."

As the man spoke, Inna became aware of the absence of her mask. This was a problem, because she couldn't just cover her face and do whatever behind the mask...at least she had gotten used to cloaking her reactions naturally, so it was all reasonably under control. Until she actually realized why she had been left here, and by whom. Her lip curled into a snarl for a moment- Jo.

"....I know who you are."

The Russian replied simply, not actually introducing herself as the man requested. She just glared at him, also observing the window from the corner of her eye because she just really wanted to make a run for it. Amazingly it didn't seem strange to her that she had been left here, but she knew that she needed to get out and make sure that Axel and Braque were okay.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:55 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's eyes widened as Inna told him she knew who he was. At first, he seemed surprised, but then he smiled to her. It was as if he was relieved and proud that he was so known that even this woman knew who he was. She had never met him after all, his reputation finally preceded him "GOOD! GOOOOOD! Then we can skip the formalities as soon as I know who you are..." something about the man's smile was just unnerving, one could see the instability in his face, even in his pure happiness. That was the face of a man who got his kicks from the pain of others. For all the help he gave to the lost of this world, despite all the talk about how he had turned over a new leaf in life... he was still the same man he was five years ago. He got on a knee to be more on Inna's level, and whilst smiling to her asked "But you never told me your name... who you are... that's a bit- you know, rude... dontcha say?" Kraven was right up and close to him, she could even smell his breathe. A dreadful mix of what smelled like decaying human flesh and blood, masked somewhat by the smell of Catherine's overbearing perfume which somehow found its way to Kraven's own skin for reasons obvious to anyone with even an inkling of an idea about the nature of Cathy and Kraven's relationship. Eventually however, Kraven stood back up as he came to the realization... Jo had some words for him to tell Inna "Right... Jo wanted me to tell you that your brothers are safe...- so yeah-" he actually didn't see these brothers, but he figured that Jo told him to tell her that so she could calm down. And judging by the look in her eyes... she really needed to calm down.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna insisted on just glaring at Kraven as he went on with his excitement and questioning her identity- as soon as he got too close for comfort (which was any point closer than 50 miles away, really), she was snarling again. The scent exuding both from Kraven's breath and his general person should have been making her gag, but she forced herself to keep composed and hostile, motivated to not show weakness by the sick smile on the man's face. She didn't need to give him her name. She didn't need to give him her time. She would be out of here soon, she just needed to manage to actually get up on her own.

"Get away from-"

The man was getting up before she could finish the sentence, delivering the much-needed message from Jo. Immediately, Inna became less tense, but her hostility towards Kraven remained.

"Good. I am leaveeng now."

She announced, muscles trembling as she forced herself to sit up, ready to attempt an escape once more. It was clear that unless an explanation for her being here was given, she would not stop trying to leave. If this was just Jo fucking with her, there would be a problem. At least with the knowledge of the safety of her brothers all that was left was hatred towards Kraven, rather than the desperation to get away and help them.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:42 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven kept that twisted smile on his face, though it seemed to be somewhat less twisted than what it was a few minutes before. Letting out a sigh, he spoke "Yeeeaaaaaah...- I feel like I'm sensing some hostility here, am I right? Or am I wrong? Is it my breathe?" he asked, using the palm of his hand to smell his own breathe. He was so preoccupied to himself that he didn't even look to the Russian for some time until she said she was leaving. Kraven then quickly (and gently) placed a finger on her forehead... before then using that finger to shove her back to the bed "Nope." the nun man bluntly said to the Russian with a more serious expression. It seemed that Inna's declaration of intentions was all that was needed to get Kraven somewhat more serious "I'm afraid I can't let you leave. You see... you were actually sent here for a reason." he told her, crossing his arms as he glared daggers to the woman "From what I gather, you have what they call The Killer Gene. Like me and quite a few of my disciples. To put it bluntly... you're here because you're a danger to everyone around you. Your employer. Ryder. Even your brothers. One of these days you'll snap... and when you wake up, everyone you ever loved will be dead. And guess what? It will be all your fault... you don't know how to control it. I can tell... all you've been doing is trying to hide it, hope it goes away. It's never going to go away, and as of right now I'M never going to go away until you learn how to control your gift. Unless... of course..." Kraven lifted his arm up, to which a handgun teleported into his hands. With a slasher smile on his face, he pointed the gun right towards Inna's skull "You prefer that I kill you right here and now...? Because my job right now is to make sure you're not a danger to everyone around you. And killing you would be a lot easier."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna mostly refused to answer Kraven's questions on her hostility. She had made it obvious enough, so that was good. Now if she could only regain her strength so she could kill this guy- The ease with which Kraven shoved her back into bed was proof enough that that wasn't going to happen any time soon, so the Russian could just grumble and be angry at the fact that she couldn't destroy Kraven. She glared right back at him as he spoke, but her glare hid a genuine interest: this was the first time she had seen her father, truly seen the real thing, up close, since the day he had left so long ago, when she had fooled herself that he was "taken by the bad men".
Inna listened intently, paying attention and clenching her fists as her Killer Gene was mentioned, but also taking in the sight of the man that used to be Papa. When she started actually noticing the similarities, she forced herself to shut down, focusing purely on the technical details being described by the nun-man. The Russian seemed ready to refuse Kraven's help and deal with the Killer Gene on her own...until the possibility of hurting her brothers was mentioned. She had always believed that she would be able to keep herself from hurting Braque and Axel, but if she was able to hurt Zombie, who had once meant so much to her, would she be able to hurt her brothers instead...? As much as she hated to admit it, she knew that she needed to go through with this. Not for the sake of Jo or Ryder, but for her brothers. Then there was a gun to her head- and she was glaring at Kraven again.

"..Fine."

Inna grumbled begrudgingly, pretending to not notice the gun pointed at her head.

"I weell train. Feex myself. Then go back."

It shouldn't be too hard, right? She trained herself all the time, this would just be more focused on the Killer Gene...the red rage that consumed her so easily and so often nowadays, and that she had struggled so hard to control- now that she thought about it, it became increasingly obvious that this would be a far-from-pleasant experience, and nothing like what she had done in the past.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin squeezed Egils hand as he felt it rest on top of his. He laid his head against the pew, using his hat as a sort of cushion. He looked at the drawing then at their connected hands as the other boy spoke. He knew Egil still wasn't comfortable with eye contact. As bad as he was at, well peopling, at least eye contact wasn't something he generally had a strong reaction to either way.
I still like it. Most of what I do is through technology, this is something you made physically.   
Crispin looked up at the boys question, reading Egils face as the whitette continued to avoid eye contact with him....That...sounded exactly like something he'd ask himself everyday. He felt something as he thought about how to respond, something heavy spread through his usual numbness for a moment. His voice showed none of the this as he tried to put on show of assurance for the other boy. 
Yeah, Egil. I think they would. I'm pretty sure more people around here would care if you disappeared then if I did....I wasn't paying close attention to what they were saying, but I think Father Death called you and that Crona person his children earlier. He has to care about you to say that.    

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:57 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona stood silently, slowly stepping back into the corner as he heard the two talk. He tuned in and out periodically, but what made him upset was what Kraven said about her Killer Gene. And Killing everyone around her. Crona was the same way, wasn't he? Why didn't Kraven say that to Crona? He wasn't a child, he could handle it... Probably not, but still! The boy sighed softly to himself as he simply looked down and held his arms tightly. What was he to say? He wasn't involved in the conversation, it would be weird to speak out while they talked. He placed his back against the wall and began to think about everything that happened. Poison, when they first met, talked to Crona about letting loose, not holding back... It sounded so appealing, and even now, it seems tempting... But he cares for... Like, one or two people in this group, and it would kill him if he hurt those... One or two people. He then thought back to Rose, and even the thought of her made him feel sick. He covered his mouth quickly and tried to swallow it down again, but sadly, was unable to. He turned towards the corner, and though it was only a little, the black throw up was still goopy and pretty gross looking. Crona whimpered softly and rubbed his mouth, and knew for sure that if he wanted to stop this vomiting, he needed to think of something NOT related to Poison or Rose. He stood there for a moment, and frowned a bit before taking a small step back.
"I'll... Clean that up..." 
He mumbled in a small voice, only to realize that there was really nothing for him to clean it up with. He sighed softly and turned, placing his back to the wall, a bit away from the small pile of.... Goop, and remained silent. What kind of Training would they do? Yeah, that's a good thing to have your mind wonder on...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:19 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven grinned as Inna answered him... she would stay, to train. His grin turned into a small fit of laughter that son turned into outright mad laughter "BWAHAHAHAHA! GREAT! Now then... what are we waiting for!? Get up... you don't have time to rest..." he told the woman bluntly before turning his back on her and looking to Crona. He approached the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder, moving him towards Inna "This is... another one who seeks control. He will be training with you." he told Inna, choosing not to say Crona's name. After all, if Crona were to stay with the Ministry, he would be baptised by them, possibly under a completely different name. He may no longer be named Crona in the future... so he'd get used to not saying it now. "And as you two know, I am severely lacking patience today. So why don't we get go outside and get working already...?" Kraven waited for no man, he walked right of the room and the Cathedral, exiting out into a plain field of sand behind the Cathedral. They would be fine here, and unlike before Cathy wouldn't be around to become a target for anyone. They were a decent ways away from the actual building as well, he would simply have to wait for them now. Of course, Kraven's mind was already filled with sick twisted was to test these two, to make them better. He was going to have fun.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna just rolled her eyes at Kraven's manic laughter, ignoring his orders to get up straight away and observing Crona from her bed instead, just as Kraven introduced them. Now then, this pinkette...didn't seem too deadly. She had never know people that looked so very innocent could have something as terrible as the Killer Gene. Surely his just wasn't so severe. Definitely.

"..."

The Russian just nodded at Crona as he promptly threw up and looked embarrassed about it- yeah, someone like that couldn't possibly handle a Killer Gene. Groaning, she forced herself out of the bed as Kraven led the way out of the church. So their training really would start right now...at least she had the time she had been knocked out to recover some strength, but her escape attempts had proven that she would be a less-than-formidable opponent at this stage.

"...What do we do?"

Inna asked impatiently, her muscles still twitching from the strain of holding her up while not fully recovered. She didn't bother checking how Crona was, assuming he was another one of Kraven's mindless followers and deciding that she didn't have time to help people like that.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:23 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona gave a small, meek wave to Inna before looking at Kraven. His expression became worried-
"But... The Battle with the Church..." 
He said softly, meaning they should recover... But Kraven was already well out the door. He sighed softly and followed behind the two to outside, where he would be training again. He didn't like the training the first time, but he supposed he had no choice. He stood sort of behind Inna, holding his arms, looking at Kraven with a bit of a scared expression. He was NOT looking forward to this...  
"I-I'm ready..." 
He said in almost a whisper, hoping he would attack Inna first so that Crona didn't have to fight... He felt like he would lose control instantly if he were hit, for he was too tired really to fight against his urges.  

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:34 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven tapped the nosel of his handgun against his head as he waited for his two students to arrive. When they did, Kraven smiled maniacally and gave them a nod "Good job... I can see you two aren't going to pussy out of this... just don't fall over and die, okay? Not that I'll care... but I'd think that death isn't high in your priority lists... right?" Kraven teleported his gun away and looked to Crona "I'm relying on you, as the senior student. I'm going to have to walk Inna through the same steps you've already gone by. Be patient... and be ready..." he told the boy with an absolutely dead serious look in his eyes. Crona would learn a lot from seeing this, to see the Killer Gene working right before his eyes at the same level as his. Watching Poison was pointless, her Killer Gene was far too developed to really resemble Crona's. But Inna's would inevitably be very similar to his own, it would be like looking into a mirror. He then looked to Inna, crossing his arms as he spoke to her "As for you... why don't we start, shall we? First off... you must learn to throw away your distaste for the Killer Gene. That's you... and you can never escape your true nature. try as you might... that other, dark side of you exists... the first step to conquering it is to accept it."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:41 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil listened closely to what Crispin had to say, not seeming to react all that much up until the end. At that moment, his eyebrows actually furrowed, and he replied in a quiet and somewhat scornful voice.
"Sure, Father Death cares about Crona...he doesn't care about me at all...he keeps praising Crona and helping him with his killer gene, and he's only ever said one nice thing to me. I've been with him for years, and Crona just showed up today...! And...And he's already more useful than I am..." He trailed off then hesitating for a moment before pushing himself up into a sitting position, looking down at his feet, speaking again in a voice so quiet that only Crispin coul hear. "I know that you would care if I disappeared...but nobody else would. Oh, but if Crona disappeared, that'd be a totally different story, everyone would jump at the chance to get him back--a-and here I thought...that he and I were the same...looks like I was too presumptuous..." He looked over to the notepad where it lay on the pew, sighing. "Who am I kidding...I don't belong here...I don't belong anywhere..." He gripped Crispin's hand a little bit more tightly as he spoke--as if without an anchor, he'd drift away on some wayward wind.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna gave Crona side-glances that didn't seem to take him seriously as they followed Kraven, yet as the nun-man began speaking, he announced that the boy was already more advanced in his training than she was. That wasn't something that Inna was particularly okay with. She'd have to catch up, and she'd have to do it fast.

"Let us just start."

She said, her hatred towards Kraven barely veiled behind her impatient tone. Kraven explained what steps needed to be taken...and Inna wasn't happy about what she heard. For so long she had been pushing away the Gene, it wasn't like she would be able to snap her fingers and accept what made her a monster. It had taken her five years to even accept that she was a monster- five years in which she had to constantly remind herself that she was worth less than the scum that had been with her in No Man's Land -and still she fought back against the very essence of this monstrosity.
Yet, if she didn't do this, she would be behind...worse still, she could hurt her family. It was almost ironic, she thought, how the man who was the reason for her inherent worthlessness was the one teaching her to control it. For a moment, Inna could almost picture Papa again, teaching her to accept the pain in order to control it...then once again she shut that train of thought down. With it, she seemed to be blocking the existence of the Killer Gene again, the exact opposite of what she should be doing.

"..How?"

She asked simply, behind gritted teeth that hid her inner struggle. It was a constant battle between wanting to be better in order to keep her brothers safe and wanting to quit being a hypocrite and just accepting that she would never be good, because there was no good left- Kraven's existence and how he still reminded her of Papa was proof of that.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:11 am

Crona could feel the way that Inna thought of him, which kind of made him want to fight her instead of Kraven, just to prove or a child... But his nerves seriously got the best of him. Like this, he was simply too scared to throw a punch, or to say anything for that matter. Crona looked to Kraven and gave a gentle nod to his words, so was he going to fight Inna? What would Crona do? He could observe, but then it would make his chest hurt to see someone act like how he did. Crona sighed softly and held his arms a bit, just watching in silence. Where was his sword? Probably still over at Pass... His mind wondered a bit as he thought about it. He took a few steps away from behind Inna, and stood right next to her, after he was done daydreaming. He offered a small, worried smile to her after Kraven spoke.
"It's... Not that hard... I'm sure you can do it... Far easier than I did..." 
He said, trying to get some energy going... But his gaze soon fell to the floor as he waited for directions from Kraven.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin squeezed Egils hand further, analyzing his face for some kind of reaction his words had sunk in. It became clear some of them had, though not the ones he'd wanted. His voice somehow became even less emotive at the slight scorn in Egils voice.  
He still mentioned you at least. You think I don't notice all of this too? That guy just showed up and suddenly Kravens taking all of these measures to make sure he's taken care of. We've both been here longer and he's not more useful than you, Egil. The others know you better. I think they'd care more if something happened to you. I hope you know I would. Even if you are different, I prefer you. You remembered who your allies were even like that.    
Crispin looked at the notepad as Egil did, using Egils hand as much as an anchor as Egil was his. 
I..think you do. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here, Egil. We talked about going up to the bell tower earlier. Would you want to do that now?  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:24 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Blue_2003_by_kyubikitsy_zps79751df5
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"You keep thinking like that and the more you'll believe." Liimu chimed in, sitting in the pew behind the two boys. She only heard the beginning part cause she respected whispers should be just whispers. "The only way I'm useful is if I leave and gather food. Yes, I enjoy it, but Father Death cares about you and the others far more then someone like me. Notice he cares about those with your gift, the killer gene, yes? He would not bat an eye if I were gone." she glanced to see Inna, Crona, and Kraven doing things. They all had the gene right? "If you want to prove yourself that badly, go with them and train. Show Father Death your stuff, right?" she shrugged, and laid down. "Or you know..what do I know? Not a lot really." she closed her eyes and just relaxed for a little bit. It had been a weird day or so.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 15 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:22 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven looked back over to Crona, and with a slasher grin upon his face he proclaimed "And you're going to stop her if she gets out of hand. And she will." he said this knowing full well Crona didn't have his weapon. This would be the perfect test for the boy. With his attention then focused on Inna, he brought his arms up into the air, a slasher smile still upon his face "When it happens... let it happen... not that you'll have a choice. Because you'll probably die otherwise-" the nun man then summoned two rocket launchers, falling upon each of his shoulders as he aimed them at Inna. "Crona... you should probably get out of the way." he informed the boy casually and politely. Of course, he didn't give Crona much time as he then fire a barrage of explosives straight towards Inna "I believe at this point the Killer Gene is the only way out of this~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next