Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Empty The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:38 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Gravey10

A shadowy figure entered the graveyard, donning a dark black cloak. His footsteps echoed through the hollow earth as he approached the center of it, his hands rising up to his shoulders. He began to chant something in a long dead language, and almost as if in response orbs of light began to rise from the earth. They seeped into the cloaked figure's body, an otherworldly aura growing around him as he continued to chant. Ostermark was the perfect little town to do this... Charon thought. Not even MSI have a team here, he could gather the forces of the dead in peace, and the world would be none the wiser. A small smile grew on the shadowy figure's face "All according to plan..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:57 am

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Sample-4c4a5891998c0186e74bce17f487ae4d_zpsd85a677b

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

"S-Stop right there--!" a voice suddenly rang out through the graveyard. If one investigated, they would find that the source of it appeared to be a girl with brown hair who looked fairly normal--at least until one realized that she was actually translucent. She was, in fact, a ghost--and upon having seen this man trying to use the souls of the dead for his own gain, she wasn't about to sit back and let this happen. She was...a bit afraid...but she had already spoken out, so it was now or never...! "Y-You...better put those souls back right now...! Those don't belong to you, and souls are way more precious than you might think...! They can't move on if you hog them all for yourself...!"

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Tumblr_static_61838_463322127036247_1121406912_n
Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

As Iskra spoke another presence seemed to appear. A cock flew from the shapes shoulder onto a gravestone a safe distance away from the group. Serina had been unsure why her mentor had sent her here, until she caught sight of the mans unnatural aura as his body continued to absorb souls.
Serina looked at Iskra in both worry and admiration. It was honorable of the ghost to have stayed, knowing what this man was seemingly doing, but Serina was still worried there was a chance the girls soul could be absorbed as well. She turned her attention from the ghost to Charon, summoning her scythe and pointing it in the mans direction.

Souls are not meant to be used this way. Through your spell, you're taking away their chances of moving on to the afterlife and altering the spiritual balance. Stop right now, before you regret the consequences.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:34 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  517

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Layout33
The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Layout34

The cloaked figure almost immediately turned to the sound of Iskra's voice after being called out on "That was fast... interesting..." he spoke in a deep voice, pulling over his hood to reveal his face. Lady Scythe arrived shortly after "Well then... it seems fate is against me today- you two must be with MSI... am I right...?" he asked with a calm smile. Two strange weapons appeared in his hands, they looked somewhat like handguns, but they seemed to blades as well "No matter... you're in my way!" and almost out of nowhere, the groans of the undead could be heard. Zombies, lots and lots of zombies, surrounding the graveyard and slowly making their way towards the two magical girls. Meanwhile, the man pointed one of his weapons out towards Iskra, firing a blast of dark magic towards her.

Charon's Theme - Shadow Masquerade
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:25 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Sample-4c4a5891998c0186e74bce17f487ae4d_zpsd85a677b

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
and something to die for

Iskra cringed as the man sent a blast of magic her way, and she quickly scampered away from the blast radius, not wanting to get caught up in that. After all, even though tangible things wouldn't be able to hurt her, she was pretty sure that magic didn't exactly fall under any normal sort of attack.
"Do we really have to fight? C-Can't we talk about this--?" Iskra called to Charon, hoping that maybe they wouldn't have to fight. She was still very new to MSI, and just transforming into her magical girl form, let alone actually fighting, was still a bit of a challenge for her. She knew that she should probably be transformed by now, but she was a bit worried that she would mess it up again...so hopefully talking to him would work...? "Th-There are other ways that you can get energy! Like--um--p-paying electric bills--!"
Yeah, this wasn't going well. It was a good thing that Serina was with her...

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Tumblr_static_61838_463322127036247_1121406912_n
Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina looked at the man, not sure what to make of his smile. She already knew she had to stop him. Serina wasn't going to tolerate innocent souls being used this way. The afterlife was supposed to be a place of peace, not this. Not fodder for a foolish humans personal ends. As he summoned his weapons, Serina sighed. Her determination returning after a moment. It seemed talking wasn't going to get them very far.  
We are and we'll continue to hinder you, until you let these souls rest in peace. Flying Scythes.
As she spoke, Glowing scythe blades appeared, moving through the crowd of the undead and ending their suffering. She frowned, unhappy she'd been forced to attack the dead like this. As her blades continued to move, Serina looked in Iskras direction, worried the girl hadn't transformed yet. She ran closer to the other girl, turning to face the man,

What are you trying to gain from this?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:07 am

The necromancer grinned with confidence as Iskra dodged his attack. The fact that she didn't shrug off his attacks point blank gave him confidence. Perhaps they were on a more equal level than he'd originally thought already "This power... the souls... I can feel it flowing through my body..." he spoke to himself, his otherworldly aura ever-growing. With every soul he absorbed, he grew more powerful. "You can call me Charon... Necromancer extraordinaire...!" he spoke, watching Serina use her scythe to effortlessly take down his zombies. So she was a Reaper then? "Interesting..." the necromancer spoke with a smile "That blade... you're a Reaper then...? Heh... let's put that theory to a test shall we!?" Charon pointed his weapons towards Lady Scythe, Iskra had yet to prove herself to be a threat. A portal to the netherworld opened, and from it came a Wraith, flying towards Lady Scythe relentlessly "Hmph... don't you two girls have something better to do!? Perhaps... you know... going to school!? Shopping at the mall or some shit!? I can't even believe you're asking me these questions... POWER... I WANT POWER! POWER THE SOULS OF THE DEAD CAN GIVE ME!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
and something to die for

"Oh...I guess that paying your electric bills w-wouldn't...really solve your problem..." Iskra mumbled, watching as the battle went on without much input from her. She paused for a moment, biting her lip lightly--she didn't want to force Serina to fight this whole thing out on her own...! Still, was she going to even be able to transform right...? That was an issue...
Looking back and forth nervously, Iskra mumbled out her creed, missing a word or two and havin to re-say it--but eventually, a light enveloped her and allowed her to transform. She was so happy that she had actually managed it, that she barely noticed the wraith flying out at Serina--but when she did notice it, she called out to the girl,
"W-Watch out--!" Then, she realized that she should probably help out, running a few steps forward and outstretching her hand. "D-Death's Knell--!" As she called out those words, several crows appeared by her side, then flew forward, attacking the wraith as it went to try to deter it.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  8_zpsa78c0a7c
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina glared as she sensed the power shifting in the mans aura. This sort of blatant disrespect for human existence was such a contrast to her own views. She looked at Charon, hiding her surprise that he'd been able to guess what she was that quickly. They both death with death, but Reapers typically avoided the  spell casters whenever possible. Before Serina could even begin answering the man, she felt a dark shift as a wraith was summoned.
I can't think of anything I'd rather do than take that power away from you!!
Serina nodded as she noticed with relief that  Iskra had finally transformed. Serina smiled as she the crows were summoned, hoping the crows managed to avoid the worst of the Wraiths retaliation. She ran forward, slashing at the creature. Her scythes blade humming with energy as it focused on deepening any injuries she'd made on the creature,

If this doesn't work, prepare one of your circles. This stops today.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:47 am

Charon shot a smile to Iskra as she commented on his 'problem' "LIKEWISE!" he watched with glee as the Wraith flew towards Serina. His eyes then widened in surprise as Iskra transformed and sent her crows out to deter the wrath "What is this...? Interesting...! I really am quite lucky... to run into not just one... but two lovely specimen!" after all, as a necromancer, he could possibly harness their powers and use theirs as his own. the Wraith was brought down by Serina, it was distracted by Iskra's crows, which left it off guard, it was easily brought down. Charon meanwhile, used this time to charged up two dark blasts, shooting them out towards Iskra and Serina "I think I'll add you to my collection! Just imagine it! Your powers added to my own! The world will be mine! Ahahahahahaha!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:05 am

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
and something to die for

"N-No thank you! That's really creepy!" Iskra called to Charon before seeing the dark blast coming her way and quickly moving to avoid it, stumbling and actually tripping over a root since she--well--wasn't really used to being tangible again just yet. She was used to just phasing through things...She quickly got back up to her feet, though, and summoned up a healing circle at her feet, calling out, "Physician's Touch! S-Serina, use this if you get hurt, alright?" Iskra began to watch Charon carefully, trying to figure out how he moved, and if there were any patterns. If she could figure out an opportunity to get in there and poison him without consequences...that would be nice...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:00 am

Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina looked at the wraith as it was brought down, turning from the fallen creature to the man who'd summoned it. As she saw saw the man summon two dark blasts, Serina quickly moved away from the creatures corpse, managing to side step the blast.
I hate to disappoint you, but that's just not going to happen.
Serina looked over to Iskra, frowning as she saw the girl tripping, but relieved she hadn't been hit. Considering what this man had done so far, she wasn't very comfortable pondering that possibility. She nodded, still focusing on Charon.
Alright. You count on that.
Serina focused, moving some of her scythes so they would attack Charon.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Charon rose an eyebrow as Iskra tripped over avoiding his attacks "Wow... you're the most pathetic ghost I've ever seen!" he taunted her, pointing Nyx at her and charging up a blast. However, he was interrupted when Serina's blades flew over to him, to which he quickly canceled his spell and parried the blades with his own weapons. The necromancer slid back, pointing both weapons towards Serina as he grinned "You can't win... I know everything there is to know about Reapers! Ther eisn't anything you can do to surprise me! he yelled out to her as he charged up two blasts and fired them both at Lady Scythe. Once again, he had forgotten about Iskra.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:53 am

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
and something to die for

"H-Hey! I-I-I'm n-not used to being tangible okay...?" Iskra called to Charon, actually feeling pretty hurt by his comment. She thought that she was just fine as a ghost...she wasn't a pathetic ghost...right? She frowned, looking down for a moment. When she looked up again, it seemed that Charon had forgotten about her yet again...and that gave her an idea. She seemed to whisper something to herself, and a faint purple gas formed around her--then suddenly all gathered in the palm of her hand, forming a small glass ball full of the poisonous gas. She carefully snuck around towards Charon's back, doing her very best not to trip over anything, and then hid behind a gravestone before throwing the ball with all her might towards Charon. It landed at the man's feet behind him, shattering on the ground and allowing the poisonous gas to begin billowing up around the man. Hopefully that would help somewhat...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:11 am

Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina glared as Charons spell evaporated her blades. She was glad Iskra hadn't been hurt, but something still bothered her. How was this man associated with Reaper, especially familiarly enough to be able to make the statement?
Don't think all reapers are the same. You'd surprised how much is in store for you.
Serina hid a smile as Iskras gas began billowing up behind the mans back. That should help bring him down a notch. Serina used her scythe to parry one of the dark blasts, narrowly avoiding the other one as she did so. She waited for the gases fumes to grow larger before summoning more blades, sending them at him from random angles at different intervals, being careful not to look in their direction as she did so. She would see how the poison affected him before going in for a close range attack.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:08 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  131

Charon's grin widened when Serina spoke back to him "Well let's see about that! I happen to be quite knowledgeable about the undead, you know?" he replied as he shot a few dark blasts at Serina. He didn't even know Iskra's poison gas was there, mostly because he was ignoring her again, and when the glass sphere shattered, gas erupted into his face. The man was quick to breathe it in, but he didn't seem the least worried. He did seem weakened, as his legs seemed to shake somewhat and he began to cough "OH now you've done it..." Charon muttered in a cough "No more mister nice guy!" Maxim called out as he started to parry Serina's blades. Maxim pulled down his hair, with his eyepatch glowing in an unnatural dark aura before announcing "HELGAAAA! COME OUT AND PLAY!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Helga

The Red Reaper

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Airifull266849

The world went dark, all that could be heard was the soft whistling of the wind. However it seemed to be getting louder and louder, till suddenly. "YOU CALLED HONEY BUNS!~" Screeched a high pitched voice, and with a flash and laughter Helga appeared before Charon, bowing with a smirk on her face before lifting her body up. "How may I assist you today~ Oh wait~ Don't answer~" Helga said as she slowly turned to Iskar and Serina. "I can see that a spirit needs help moving on... Oh... Along with a fellow reaper." Helga said as she summoned her weapon. "Am I right? Or am I right?" Helga asked in a sickly sweet tone as she began to spin her scythe, creating a soft wind.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Charon crossed his arms, smiling confidently as the world went dark. It didn't take long for Helga to realize why she was being summoned, as she quickly spotted the enemies. Charon shot a mocking grin to both Serina and Iskra as he motioned to Helga "Girls, this is Helga. My own personal Reaper and the source of my power! Not to mention a hell lot more of a woman than you! Bwahahaha!" Charon then shot a dramatic thumbs down to the both of them as he arrogantly said "Helga! Destroy them!" Maxim had always wanted to be a super villain, this was super cool.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:22 am

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
and something to die for

"I-I don't need any help moving on! I'm employed!" Iskra called to Helga as she mentioned the spirit needing to move on thing--then as Charon said that Helga was far more woman than either of them, Iskra's face burned bright red, and she hastily covered herself up with her cloak as much as she could. "J-J-Jerk--! I-I just d-died before my growth spurt, okay...?!" She stepped out from behind the gravestone, looking at Charon and Helga uncertainly. This battle was probably going to be a lot more difficult if it ended up being two on two...Iskra knew that she herself was much more a support unit than a fighter...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:55 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Possiblemsi32_zps5972cd6e
Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina smiled as she saw Iskras poison take effect. He still seemed to be able to parry majority of her blows, but if Iskra managed to keep poisoning him, they could wear him down even quicker than expected. Serina tensed as the man seemed to be summoning someone.
As an unnatural darkness descent, Serinas grip on her scythe tightened. She looked at the redhead that had appeared, instinctively recognizing her as a reaper. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the Helga. One of her own kind was working willingly with this defiler? That went against everything they existed for. She turned back to Charon, a cold smile forming at his comment on their  womanhood,
Considering you're using her as a power source, I'll take that as a compliment.  
Serina reflexively moved closer to Iskra as the girl spoke. She knew between the two of them, she was more battle prone. Hopefully the ghost didn't gather too much attention. Serina turned her attention back to Helga, her scythe held at the ready.
Her soul will not be reaped today. Why would you choose to work with someone this -loathsome? He's defiling the souls we are meant to protect. How can you stand by and let him do this?

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:07 am

Helga

The Red Reaper

Helga laughed when Charon said that she was more of a woman then they ever could be. "Ahahaahahaha... And if you say otherwise I'll just have to use your head as a sock puppet." Helga said in a deep voice before turning to the girls. She skipped in her steps. "PFFT! You obviously have no idea." Helga said in a serious voice before it turned back to happy. "I do what I want~ Whenever I want... I don't have to answer to you fellow Reaper." Helga said before looking over to Iskar. "Noooooooo... But you will be unemployed when I get through with you." Helga said as she pole-vaulted off her scythe, and went right for Iskar. "TIME TO SAY GOOD-NIGHT!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:19 am

Charon snickered at the comments made by his two enemies "Say what you will! You'll be lucky to even be undead by the time Helga's done with you! Keep them busy! I need to finish the ritual!" he snarked to the two magical girls, then issued his orders to Helga. Charon de-summoned his weapons and approached the graves once more. He began to chant in an ominous tongue as the souls of the departed began to seep into his body once more.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:48 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 3 - "All You Need Is Death"  Possiblemsi32_zps5972cd6e
Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina kept her eyes on the other reaper, noticing the sudden shift in the womans voice. What had that been? Before she could ponder that thought though, the woman had already shifted back to her happy persona. She frowned at the womans answer. That was not how teacher had taught her reapers were supposed to be. Souls were to be protected until they were ready to leave the mortal plane, then guided to their afterlife. Not this. She spoke to the other girl, her voice seeming to hold more weight to it then before.
You're a fool then. It seems I have to show you how a real reaper conducts herself.  
As Helga moved towards Iskra, Serina silently ran after the woman, aiming her scythe at the womans back, still hearing Charons chanting , feeling an awful emptiness as yet more souls were absorbed. If this girl was the source of his power, they needed to weaken her. As a ghost, Iskra was already at enough risk from the necromancer, let alone a reapers blade. Both the man and this reaper needed to be stopped here. It seemed clear more souls would suffer this fate if they weren't and it hurt Serinas heart to think that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
and something to die for

"L-Leave me alone--!" Iskra objected as Helga moved to attack her. She quickly ducked away behind the gravestones again, navigating away from Helga easily, knowing the graveyard like the back of her hand. After a moment, she popped up quietly behind another gravestone, raising her hand and calling out, "Death's Knell!" She pointed at Helga, sending the crows the woman's way, knowing that there was no way they were going to be able to stop Charon so long as Helga was in the way. This was definitely going to be difficult...but what Charon was doing was terrible, and he had to be stopped--no matter what! Not to mention that that Helga was beginning to get on Iskra's nervs, too...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Helga

The Red Reaper

"No worries~! You'll go to a nice place." Helga said before she made contact with some crows. They clawed at her, but Helga being Helga, went to smack most of them away, jumping into the air, and raising her scythe , and spinning with it. "ECK! RAVENS!" Helga said as her own scythe made contact with Serina's during her downward spin. Their blades scrapped against one another, and Helga growled. "Birds... And attacking from behind... All signs of weaklings..." Helga said as a Raven clawed at her back, her raised her scythe, detangling it and slammed the pole into the ground, eeriely ignoring the ravens attack her. A dark mist covers the ground, "Fear Pulse..." she said as the dark mist spread out, the ravens that were once attacking her stopping. A dark energy seemed to creep inside whoever was near, creating an icy feeling in their system. They would find it difficult to move. "That's better..." she said as she looked to the ravens that were frozen before her. She raised her scythe and sliced before turning to the girls. "Now it's your turns..." she raised her scythe and raced right towards Serina. She knew that she could deal with Iskar later.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next