Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Tumblr_n2rdqypx8y1sfttkco1_500_zps6ea14ef0
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"My? I don't know...I don't think I will...you will. You have to! I mean-" but then something happened. She stood up, trying to figure out what was going on. She knew one thing. If she was going to do anything about it, she needed to transform. "Thou souless beings beware..." she put her hands to her chest, and started to glow. Now it was going to go down. "I am...The Carmine Knight!"

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Elspethsig_zps16d73403

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 36_zps892839df
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "

A light flashed and she transformed. She was holding a sword and opened her eyes. She looked around.
"Alright...now...let's take on these creatures of evil." she said and then started to look around, getting to the isle to have a better vantage. She was ready to help.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:47 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 01
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana smiled brightly at both Historia and Ai. Okay, so now she knew one of their names! Her smile brightened at Ais response, nodding.
[colro=#cc0033] Yes, we will! No one is going to be able to get past us. Then everyone will know how bravery and justice will always be more powerful than any kind of evil. At least I think so! I won't stop until I've proven this to everyone.
Edana clutched her graphic novel even tighter as Xanthe began describing the Vanguard, practically bursting with excitement. She wasn't presumptuous enough to think she'd make it on such an important team, but that didn't mean she couldn't be excited for those who had. Before they could hear who'd been chosen though, the room started rumbling though. Edana felt herself beinf thrown from her seat. Edana rubbed her head as she shakily stood up, nodding at Ais words.
I think we might have been! I think its somewhere else on the ship. We need to get to it now! Before anyone else can get hurt.
Edana took a deep breath, taking a few steps from the two. She didn't want her fires hurting them if she couldn't control it. She would never forgive herself for that.
May the fires of justice burn into their hearts!
Now she was ready to go!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Taiy089

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:49 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 GermanyFemale600300251_zps96c08a8f
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata felt the shaking and grabbed Grace and got down. She was not going to let Grace get hurt. She moved her under the seat, and Beata covered her up with her body.
"Don't move." she said, looking around, looking for the cause of the shaking. For anything.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:53 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 44_zpsa5759a74

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sudden sensation that shook the MSI headquarters nearly made Xanthe fall over- she slid some, stumbling and cutting herself off before she could announce the members of the Vanguard-- and grabbed onto the podium for support. "Oh, dear..." She murmured, glancing about as the alarm went off loudly- this did not bode well for them. Especially considering the fact that they were in space and all. Xanthe wasted no time straightening herself up again, and leaning toward the microphone-- this wasn`t a time to panic, she had an example to set here...
"Listen and listen well-- you are not to leave the auditorium at any time during the ceremony, despite how worried you may be! This is not the time for fear-- today is your day, the day months of preparation is put to work! Consider this your final test...! This is the perfect opportunity to really prove that you can handle the task-- this is but a speck of dust compared to what you`ll be facing every day of your life from now on!" And wow, people were already transforming-- apparently ready to jump into the fray already. Xanthe glanced at the sealed off door, frowning-- it was a matter of time before that beast stormed through the base and made it here... "The first step to success is remaining calm... panic is your enemy-- remain calm! Don`t lose your head or it will be your head!" People were screaming a bit-- and that was kind of not good. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Flatwo10

The entire station began to shake and crumble further, with every passing second the noises seemed to be coming closer and closer towards the auditorium. You could hear screams and utter destruction from throughout the space station, metal was being torn apart, the entire station was tearing apart. You could hear some sort of strange alien scream echo "KLRUUUUUUUUU! KLRUUUUUUUUUU!" it got closer and closer, it seemed to be taking down every staff member and Mahou Shoujo that stood in it's way rapidly. Time was not a privilege these graduates would have. Suddenly... there was silence, then one great gigantic thud.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

It was banging on the security door separating the auditorium from the entire space station. "Klklklklklklklklkl-!" it let out some sort of growl before it banged on the door again... the metal was bending and twisting with every strike. It was only a mater of time before the door broke down. The MSI Teams only have a short amount of time left to prepare before the enemy reaches them.

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 60_zps70c62d7f

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia was having enough difficulties keeping up with just Ai-- then another tiny person joined in, and apparently her name was Edana. That was nice-- "H-Hello, Edana--" The blonde stuttered out, obviously overwhelmed-- only to become more overwhelmed when Ai spoke up again. She was using a lot of words, and using them really quickly... "That is true... two heads are better than one, as they say-- or... in this case, it is most likely to be more than two heads. Maybe three heads..." Her head counting was cut off by loud alarms and shaking- which startled the Amazonian into jumping and letting out a quiet hiss of a shriek in surprise. For someone who had only been introduced to technology about a month ago-- this was definetely stepping past her comfort zone.
But despite all that Xanthe said about keeping calm, she knew that a fight was definetely coming to them soon-- so without further ado, she stood up. "Hera, give me strength..." She murmured, as a bright golden glow submersed her form- and once it had died down, she had grown about a foot taller in height. Her hair had lit up from it`s usual platinum blonde shade to a more illuminated gold-- and last but not least, an enormous ax had manifested into the palm of her hand. "Here we are..." She effortlessly tossed the ax between her two hands, a bit of a smile curling her lips despite her nerves-- this would be her first battle here... she`d been breeded for battle-- however afraid she may have been, this felt right.
The monster was advancing-- that was apparent through the sound of thuds coming closer and closer to the auditorium. Historia glanced down at Edana, smiling a bit more at the fact that the girl had transformed, before redirecting her attention to Ai. "We do not have much time..." 

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
The Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Innocence

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Abce97ec-2acf-4a6e-a758-1c74b7717947_zps5b75c756
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:28 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 510

One day...
a Lowly Human
discovered the Cosmic Truth...

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Layout28

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison looked over to Elspeth, only to see her transformed "So... is this gonna be a thing? Really...?" she looked across the room to see everyone already transforming. Then she looked up to Xanthe, she seemed pretty content on getting them all to fight here "Doesn't this station have it's own teams...? Nevermind... I can work with this... Parasite!" Ali pulled off her hoodie, revealing a strange creature on her head. She stood strong, her fists tightening as she then spoke "Give me your power..." tendrils popped out from the creature, some of them immediately burrowing into Alison's skin. The others seemed to cover her entire body, one could hear the muffled sounds of pained grunts. Only a moment later, the tendrils uncovered her, and there Alison stood, fused to parasite. A strange, otherworldly aura covered Alison, then a staff teleported into her hands "Parasitic Guardian Alison, reporting for duty...!" she spoke in a dark two-toned voice, glaring to the reinforced door the enemy would appear from.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 2910

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝Oυтηυмвєяєɗ, ωιтнσυт α cнαηcє ιη тнє ωσяƖɗ... αт Ɩєαѕт ǀ'м ησт αƖσηє.❞
Alison's Theme - Untransformed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Possiblemsi22_zps67094115
Serina Hellscythe
Lady Scythe

Serina looked up at Iskra, her cock now on her shoulder. At this point, she doubted any of the other girls would care too much that he was there. She pet him as she called up to the ghost girl,
Somethings attacking! It's heading right for us.
Serina tried to steady herself as she felt more and more people dying. Whatever this creature was it was a monster. It had taken so many lives already just making its way here.
As she felt the vibration of all of the creatures victims lifes cut prematurely, she started feeling angry. She tried to heed Xanthes advice. They had little time and needed a plan, some sort of strategy. She wasn't going to tolerate anyone else being cut down like the poor souls outside of this room.
As it got closer and closer, Serina pet Jacob, muttering to herself.
For those whose lives you've stopped and all others whom you would enact the same fate, I stop you here.
As she summoned her scythe, Serina glared at the door. No more souls were going to have to be reaped today.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Possiblemsi6_zps80de9106
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

Rona felt the station shaking, and looked to Noely for a moment when she asked if they were being attacked. "Yes... Most likely." Rona said as she felt her gem on her back beginning to glow. "We must prepare ourselves." she said, her eyes narrowing. Now Rona didn't have to worry about breathing in space since her body was quite unique, but she did have to about the others. "Don't worry." she said before looking back at Xanthe. "We must follow her lead... We will be victorious." she said as she transformed, blue light covering her like water before she burst out, her energy showering like rain onto the ground. She cracked her knuckles and took a step back as she prepared water around her. "I am Aquamarine..."
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Tumblr_ncjf52IWiP1rnud3mo1_500
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 _iriscoloredbylyra

The Sweet Magician

"Time to not die guys! Let's all work together and then go out for pizza afterwards!" Hazel said in a serious voice as she summoned out her Straw Pole. "Sweet Endings, and Sweet Beginnings, I am the Sweet Magician!" Hazel called out as she was showered with an array of sugared sweets wrapping around her body before bursting into sparkles! Hazel stood proud, and appearing on her shoulder was Jujube. "Missed you buddy... Okay... So like we practiced." she said to her little lizard friend. It gave her a thumbs up before getting a serious look on it's face.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Hazel
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:44 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

With the banging at the door Holly knew that Xanthe was right. This was their final test. She took a deep breath and released her magical girl form. "Power of the Void... Activate!" she said as she changed with white light swirling around her, she was dressed in white clothes, with a pointed witches hat to boot. She held her staff in her lands and started writing with her scribe magic to prepare it to reflect whatever attack that might come at her.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 HollyBondsArchivst
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:49 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Coruvs
Hellborn member of MSI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As more chaos continued to break out, Adrian sighed, feeling a strange mix of apprehension and rejuvenation. Whatever this creature was, it had already left quite a mark on this base and its workers. Adrian could feel the residue of the death and violence it left in its wake, now almost looking forward to its arrival.
She looked at Xanthe as the woman tried to maintain some semblance of order. Her advice was sound. Adrian would try and keep it in mind when the creature inevitably made its way into the room. Though whether or not she was successful at this depended on how her darker half was feeling at the moment. She smiled ironically, untying the red ribbon in her hair and tying it around her neck. The air around her shifting unnervingly as she did so.
I suppose it's unavoidable then. Oh well, a chance to indulge shouldn't be too harmful.
As she said these words, her form changed, shifting to her truer form. Adrians smile darkened as this happened.
I will fight for the future of this world despite my cruel fate. Hehe, poor foolish creature. I wonder if it would you like to see what true darkness looks like?
Adrian summoned several knifes in anticipation. She turned to the door, grinning at the thuds coming closer and closer. This was going to be an interesting graduation.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Large

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:58 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Ai84_zpsa708bc19

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

As Ai looked around, she saw that everyone else was beginning to transform--and that was plenty good of a signal that they were about to need to fight, besides the fact that there was thudding happening on the security door. She heard Xanthe telling everyone to remain calm in the background, so she took a deep breath to cool her systems, then opened her eyes and smiled.
"We've totally got this!" And with that, Ai was enveloped in a bright ruby red light, her clothes transforming around her and a cute little hat plopping down atop her head before she stood up atop one of the chairs and pointed at the wall that the thudding was coming from, shouting to whatever was presumably doing the thudding, "Who the heck do you think we are?!" She was confident that they could get this done--there were a ton of magical girls here, after all! They could totally do this!

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Ai16_zpsdd812baf
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Sample-52b935e24eacc4e9e818b84c5cf98dc7_zps1152e53e

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

☤-------------------------------------☤

Iskra looked at Serina with wide eyes, then glanced around, seeing the other magical girls transforming. This wasn't going to go well, she could tell...people were going to get hurt...and she wasn't going to just sit here and not help out...! Even if she wasn't so sure exactly what she could do...she lowered herself closer to the ground, mumbling her creed out and stumbling over the words slightly,
"D-Death has sent you an angel today--d-do you think you're ready for judgment--?"
She was a bit off with the words, but she transformed all the same--and as she became solid, the artificial gravity pulled her down to the ground, where she landed with a quiet tap. She adjusted her hat, and looked around nervously. She felt like she was a bit too close to the door for this...what if she got in everyone's way...?

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 8_zpsa78c0a7c
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 20_zps8018891a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

★-------------------------------------★

"Boy, am I ever glad that I didn't take any longer in the bathroom--" Noely mumbled to herself, then glanced around the room, seeing the others transform. The thudding was getting louder--they were going to have to act soon. She was nervous, she couldn't deny--but she knew she had to do something. So, she took in a few deep breaths, trying and failing to calm herself down, then called out,
"Has my song reached you yet--?!" She took in a deep breath, then, opening her mouth and singing out a few lyrics in Latin in slow, clear notes, her entire self being covered in an bright orange light--until suddenly, she stopped, and emerged from the light transformed and ready to fight. "Break a leg, everyone! N-Not literally, though--"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 28_zpse014e76e
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 398_zps780d9ad4

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kat attempting to ignore her had definetely upset Fei further-- but as the greenette finally responded to her punch, whirling around and cursing her out, Fei actually began to grin. At this point, she was ignoring Hazel a bit-- though she did hear what the girl said, she wanted to make the fact that nothing got in between her and Kat perfectly clear. Fei had been about to respond to Kat`s retaliation, eager to provoke even further-- when Hazel mentioned shaking. "Wh--?" And shake the station did! Fei`s eyes darted about the room in a controlled panic, just as Xanthe began telling them all to chill out-- as she glanced up to the witch, the sudden shift in balance on the station sent Kat practically sailing over the stadium seating- and sort of directly on top of Fei.
Having seen her flail forward, she didn`t even spare the time to be confused-- the second Kat landed, Fei`s face pretty much exploded bright red, her eyes opening wide and her jaw sort of dropping a bit. She had hardly been exposed to human contact throughout her entire life-- this much of it, especially with someone who smelled this good, was no bueno. She was far too embarrassed and shocked to even actually notice the station shaking and the giant monster approaching until everyone else already had... and as it seemed the creature would be entering the auditorium soon-- Fei quietly growled, grabbing Kat forcibly by the shoulders and pushing her off to the side. "G-GET OFF ME, GAY HOMO FAG!" She shrieked, glaring daggers over at the larger girl, her face still a bit lobster colored-- "YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" With that, she bursted out of her seat, flying upward-- waiting until she passed a safe distance into the air so the entire auditorium wouldn`t catch on fire, bright flames encased her body, keeping her still for several seconds... before the fire suddenly erupted outward, revealing Fei in all her transformed glory. She was one of the few magical girls that didn`t actually change attire or appearance much once she transformed-- but the transformation was still very much in tact, considering it essentially consisted of her removing limiters on her power. The mind control spells that kept her in line usually were tampered with, her animalistic nature shining through bright red eyes, sharpened and eager as she glanced over at the door the creature was expected to burst from, wings made of flames keeping her hoisted up in the air. "Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker..."   

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Ac6aa373-c708-4db1-bae3-6255b199bfdd_zps3fcb75ec
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:44 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 GermanyFemale600300251_zps96c08a8f
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata stood up, looking at Grace. She nodded at her sister, and put her arms out, before crossing them across her face.
"By the blood of the Dalhberg which flows through me...go forth..."
she started to glow, and rise into the air. She was speaking Norwegian as well. "Take flight in my eyes...and grant me the power according to my BIRTH!" she exploded in a pure light and then landed, dressed as the Blue Swan. She gripped onto her crystal spear, ready for a fight.
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 5ba775f6
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 119_zps9a488f74

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Kat's eyes widened as the station rumbled and thuds sounded on the door of the auditorium. Something was getting closer... she noticed the others transforming, but made no move to do so yet, almost as if she were shocked into place- and then Fei grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her aside, making her grunt in surprise and glare a bit- especially for her words. Glaring at her, however, made her realize just how much the other was blushing. Was that because of her...? She doubted she'd be blushing from the monster... "Shut up, firefly-!" she snapped, not wanting anyone to know how much Fei's words threw her off. She was just kidding... but it was close enough to the truth to sting. She watched the other fly into the air, still glaring- but as she burst into flames, she cursed, scrambling back. She hated fire. Fire killed her family. Her friends. She both reviled and feared flames anymore- but that wasn't the biggest problem. The thudding on the door grew louder, and she took a deep breath before focusing, closing her eyes. "By the grace of Gaia, I'll keep this- ... place-?? safe--" Kat grimaced as she stumbled over her words, not really sure what to say since they were in space- but it seemed to work just fine nonetheless, and a soft green light surrounded her as she transformed before suddenly just vanishing, leaving her in a decidedly more feminine attire than before. "Let's do this..." she murmured, attention now focused entirely on the door ahead of them instead of Fei and her obnoxious attitude.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 101_zps2214fb4b
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:33 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Flatwo10

Thud. Thud. THUD.

The reinforced doors broke down, in a matter of seconds they burst open. From it, mist poured into the auditorium, and a gigantic silhouette loomed over the Magical Girls. "Klklklklklklkl-" it chirped, using its massive arms to pull the remains of the reinforced door out, giving it space to enter the room. A few corpses fell into the room, they had just been hanging around on the monster. It took one step... then another. Soon, the monster came into view...

"KLRUUUUUUUUUU-!!!" it roared as it stepped forward further into the auditorium. The creature had a slender figure, with a bone frame and long, limp arms. Instead of legs it had a strange mass of tendrils that kept it hovering over the ground, and mist and steam seemed to be blowing out of it. Unclear if it was machine or man, possibly both, the horror seemed to take an interest in the room's inhabitants. It looked down to the magical girls with it's dead, red eyes. It picked up the corpse of another magical girl that had tried to stop it from reaching the auditorium, it threw her corpse down to the floor in front of them, before letting out another roar "KLRUUUUUU!!" as the room was covered in mist, the MSI graduates were confronted with a threat like no other. They would have to prove themselves now, they would have to prove that they could protect themselves, if they could ever help of protecting others. The Xenogoblin Prime looked down on the girls, scanning them with its eyes. They seemed to glisten red... and as he looked at them, it look as if a crimson spotlight had shined upon them. This creature was a nightmare, there was no other way to describe it.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Dudegu10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:46 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Tumblr_n6iijehGXs1t4ab4vo1_500_zpsa17d68bf
" O u r      t i m e      i s     n o w  "

The Lapis Butterfly
Defender of the Innocent
The Lapis Butterfly's Theme- One after the other

" A n d      I      w i l l      s h o w      y o u      t h a t     i n     t i m e "

"AIATAR SCALES!! HAAAAAAA!" A woman with butterfly wings flew toward the monster, spinning her wand as she flew. She sent a wave of glittering scales at the monster in a fly by. She moved up and looked at the others. "Don't just stand there! Let's beat this mother fucker!"Lapis yelled, spinning her wand for another attack.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Butterflysig_zps95f538b4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:45 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona braced herself as a magical girl flew in, her body unmoving. She no doubt tried to stop the creature. Whether or not on her own didn't matter now. Her water wings burst forth from her gem, and she went up into the air. "WATER SCYTHE!" she cried out, attacking right away at the creature as it stood looking at them. Water came up from her, and spun forth to cut the creature where it stood.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:52 am

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

"OOooooookay." Hazel said, very afraid of the creature that came through the door. It didn't loo natural! And she didn't like how it was looking at her either. "Sorry pole, but Jujube is right! This calls for something bigger." she said as she shortened the pole, and placed it back into her dress pocket. She waved her hand in the air, "I summon forth the force in the Candy Kingdom... Bring me Gum ball Bazooka!" she called forth and with a shining pink light a giant bazooka fell from over Hazel. She caught it with ease, and pulled the lever. "Let's see if you like some ice Mister." she said as she had the blue gum ball selected. "Brace for impact." she said as the bazooka fired out a blue gumball the size of a cannonball right at the monster's feet. It would explode with giant icicles shooting out.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:02 am

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly's eyes went wide at the creature that crashed through the doors. "My God... Have mercy." she said in a whisper. The noises it made were awful! Holly would have no doubt that this creature would be in her deepest nightmares in memories that she was going to suppress. Those red eyes staring at her with a deadness that reminder her of... The Void. Her reflective barrier went up though when the body of the magical girl hit it. She looked at the face of the girl for a moment. It was going in slow motion. There was pain... Blood... And then she was bounced away at a bigger force right at the creature again. She covered her mouth, not meaning to use that body as a projectile, but she couldn't stop it. She was expecting more metal.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:20 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Dudegu10

"KLRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" The creature screamed as the magical girls begun their attack, it's eyes began to look around at the various attackers, it was like a red spotlight was following them, it's dead eyes were completely unreadable. Unfortunately the initial attacks didn't seem to be doing much damage to the creature, Lapis' and Aquamarine's attacks seemed to bounce of it's skin. Hazel's attack hit the ground underneath it, since it was floating over the ground, but when the ice burst up, it entrapped it's tendrils, making it stand still for a moment. The creature let out a low growl as it looked down to the ice "Klklklklklklklklklklkl...." before swiping at the ice, breaking it completely then letting out yet another scream "KLRUUUUUUUUUUU!!" the creature then swatted at Rona with it's gigantic arms. Then it rose its head to the other group, catching the corpse that had been thrown back at it with its other hand. It rose the corpse of the girl up, staring at it with it's big dead eyes. With the girl in the palm of his hands... he then crushed her. His strength made her into mush and bones instantly, even worse was the sight that followed this however. The organs, blood, and bones were seeping into the creature's body. He was absorbing the body of the girl until she was no more. With this, the creature's eyes glowed stronger than ever.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:40 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 36_zps892839df
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "

Carmine moved toward the creature, seeing it absorb the body of a fallen comrade. She closed her eyes, sending a tiny prayer to those who had fallen, and then started to prepare for her attack.
"Blind with ignorant eyes, lays the sword of the sun..." she held her rapier up, and it started to glow a silver color. She opened her eyes and her sword's glow brightened. "Righteous Incantation! HOLY RAPIER LUNGE!" she charged in and thrusted her sword at the creatures chest. She hoped that would be enough to put the agro on herself.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 3 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next