Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:53 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly changed back when she landed on the ground, her owl going with a poof. She did a silent apology to him since he was very tired. Perhaps she should have used her snake familiar instead... Either way the deed was done. Holly walked over to Pia, seeing how she was still in her magical form, and gave her a small smile. "Merci Mizz... Thank you for keeping the 'ole covered. It was most 'elpful." she said to Pia, "But you seem tiraired... Should I grab someone with te... The healing powerz?" Holly said as she was trying to speak with clear English. She also wanted to see the other girl who made the hole in the first place. She found her across the way, and waved to her, "You! Orange Suit girl! Thank you for the 'ole! Though it was very risk... Risky!" she said being very genuine with her thanks. She wanted to thank her for providing them a way to get the creature out, though as risky as it was. For to Holly what Rusty did wasn't a mistake, but was seen as a quick decision due to the concern of the others around her and for herself.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:19 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 1410

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison was busy talking to Parasite and moving it around at various angles when suddenly Elspeth was there again. Alison lowered Parasite and looked to her El with a blank expression "Oh...?" she stared at the pinkette for a few moments before speaking once more "I'm fine..." she replied to her before placing Parasite back on her head. The tentacles covered her entirely before getting smaller, revealing an un-transformed Alison. She just sort of stood there with the same blank expression after "Now excuse me..." she suddenly spoke before walking away from her and just about everyone. Because that was her thing, she wanted some breathing space, AWAY from the people.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth got it. She knew Ali well enough to know about the whole 'being away from people' thing. She smiled and let her go. She sat down in a seat nearby, thinking about that man, that snark snark smile, and what he said to her. It was really a marvel.
"I wonder...how much of that is true...I can't say it's untrue however..." she felt her chest. She did die, this she knew. But...it was still weird. "Maybe I'll dream about this...or something...later..." she said, and then got up, looking at the others. She smiled. They lived. That was good enough.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

"Oooooh..." Hazel said when her tonic was called gross, but not a lot of people liked cherry, so she'll accept this. She looked to the others when they told her about about the dying and then coming back thing. "Hmmm... Okay." Hazel said as she got up and held out her hand to the ghost girl Iskar. "High Five! You did great!" She said as she waited for the return of the high five. "Don't leave me hanging." she said as she looked to Elspeth going over to Alison. She looked to Serina and nodded happily, "Yeah she did!"

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:16 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 20_zps8018891a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

"You, too!" Noely replied to Rona with a smile and a wave before answering Adrian, "I sure hope that I helped at least a little bit, you know? Things got pretty rough back there, after all. I was even a little bit scared for a bit. And I mean, the people on the X-Files are used to dealing with stuff like this. I've never fought an alien before, so I wasn't really ready." She gave a little bit of a chuckle, recalling watching the X-Files back before she started her work as a magical girl. Those had been such simple times...

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 am

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 8_zpsa78c0a7c

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

After Elspeth had walked away, Iskra took a moment to take a breath and compose herself. She had used a lot of magic today, so she was feeling pretty tired...but she didn't know if anyone else had to be healed. At hearing Serina speaking to her, she blushed lightly, looking away.
"I-It was nothing, really. I'm just sorry that I didn't get around to everyone sooner," she replied quietly, unsure if she was worthy of such praise--and then came Hazel's high-five. After a moment of confusion, she moved her hand forward, touching it against Hazel's gently and looking confused in general. And then just like that, Hazel was off going somewhere else again. "Did I...do that right?" she looked to Serina questioningly, hoping that she hadn't screwed up the high-five somehow--

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:55 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Hikari32_zpsfa832648
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian nodded, smiling at Noelys enthusiasm. People like this had always been easier for her to talk to. At the very least she generally had an easier time assuming what response the other person would react well to and after what had just happened, it was pleasant seeing someone this hopeful.
I believe you did. It's certainly nice to think so. I found all of that certainly interesting, frightening, but interesting. Lets just hope we don't run into too many more of those creatures. I'm not sure how many of us are ready to fight aliens right now. There's a good chance we'll learn though. MSI has seemed prepared in the past.
Adrian smiled at the girls chuckle, wondering if this X-Files was worth watching. She'd tried to catch up on human culture in the time she'd lived among humans, but there were still some things she needed to catch up on still. X-Files apparently being one of these things.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Possiblemsi22_zps67094115
Serina Hellscythe
Grim Reaper

Serina smiled at Iskra,
What you managed to do was still impressive. I doubt in all of that chaos anyone was able to heal everyone. Your abilities really are quite useful.  
Serina held back a small chuckle as she watched Iskra tentatively high five Hazel. She was curious how the long the girl had been dead, but with how varied ghosts tended to respond to that question she wasn't quite sure how she should ask. She didn't want to upset Iskra after all. Serina nodded at the girls question after sending a nod and smile in response to Hazels remark. 

Yes, you did that perfectly.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:18 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia looked up at Holly as she heard the girl speaking to her. She WAS, indeed, very tired; leaning against the cocoon, she was breathing heavily while remaining in her magical girl form, her fingers twitching every few seconds and making more leaves sprout in different places, providing more oxygen. She noticed that Holly struggled with the language, but being the tactless being that she was, the redhead simply stared at her, brow furrowed.

"Wot'd ye say?"

She asked quite bluntly, her own accent probably wouldn't be helping the girl much either, but yeah.

Rusty had been lost in her own thoughts about the battle, going through what had gone well, point to improve upon, etc. She looked up as Holly spoke up, and frowned at Pia's response to the girl's words.

"She's saying you should get someone to heal you...it wasn't that bad, give her a break."

The ginger offered Holly a smile, nodding as she was referred to as 'Orange Suit girl'

"The name's Rusty, hiya."

She chuckled at Holly's comment, shrugging to hide the her embarrassment.

"Yeee I...like to live dangerously?"

That was an excuse, it could work. Totally legit.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:13 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly's face grew dark with embarrassment. She couldn't understand what Pia had just said to her, and just nervously laughed it off. "Ah... Yes... Pleaze repeat?" she said trying to understand what was said to her. All she heard was half of it, and it could have been a question from the tone... She looked to Orange Suit girl and smiled. "Yes... Yes this is what I said. Thank you Orange girl. " Holly said with a nod back to Pia, waving her arm to Iskar. "Someone needz 'elp 'ere!" She looked to Orange Suit girl, aka Rusty and smiled at her. "I am 'Oll-Hoooolly... Holly Bondz. Pleasair to meet you." Holly said with confidence before turning her complete attention to Rusty. "Oh yes! You are... You are very dare-ing! Yes?" Holly said, mentally checking in her head before nodding again that she did indeed use the right word. "Dangerously eh? Well some of uz are like that, as long as you remember who your fighting with. You mustof had.... Have great trust in your fellow comradez to do such a move." Holly said in a happy voice as she patted Rusty on the back. "Good job. Trust in comrades is needed."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

Rona nodded to Noely. "I have seen aliens before... But not one of this kind." Rona said as she remembered her life when she was doing this stuff on her own. You met all sorts of interesting creatures. She didn't know what this X-files was, but Rona nodded to Noely, pretending that she knew. 'When did she get access to seeing X rated files? She must be a really great fighter.' she thought to herself before looking to Adrian. "Indeed... I wonder if this is the first time they ever encountered an alien like that..." she said before straightening up. "I am Rona. How good it is to meet you... I wish to partake in seeing these experts discussed in these X-Files with you both on day." she said not knowing that it was a show.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Hazel Lincoln

The Sweet Magician

Hazel waited there patiently as Iskar gently tapped her hand. "Good enough!" Hazel said with a big smile. "I don't mind soft high-fives, so yeah." Hazel said before seeing that Holly was calling her over. "Looks like Plant Lady needs help. She looks more tired though..." Hazel said as she began to ruffle through her pockets. "Jujube? What's the score on our magic supply?" she asked and her lizard creature began whispering thing in her ear that sounded like nonsense. "Hmmmm! Your concerns are taken in!" she said before sitting down and looked at her muffin. Maybe her muffin could help out Pia?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:55 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 44_zpsa5759a74

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Over the bustling noise of chatter the auditoirum was left in after the defeat of the monster, the microphone poised in the front of the room flicked back onto the speakers-- and Xanthe, whom had disappeared throughout the entire fight, reappeared back on stage. Apparently-- she had been just that confident in the new agents. "Boy-- wasn`t that a doozy?" She chirped, smiling amiably at the girls gathered. "But, we all pulled through a-okay! I knew I could count on you-- the new generation is certainly looking bright!" Despite what had just gone done, even with Elspeth dying and coming back and all that jazz-- Xanthe seemed entirely unphased, despite the damage done. Entire teams of magical girls had been killed mercilessly, and the three teams assembled here may have very well been added to that list of matyrs- but Xanthe had the utmost confidence that it would have been stopped before destroying the organization`s base. But, now that the threat had been dealt with- she continued right along with the ceremony. "Anyway-- let`s get on to the team assignments, shall we? That`s the reason we`re all here, after all!"
Her dark eyes briefly flashed down to a sheet of paper sitting comfortably on the podium for reference- and she smirked to herself, pausing before speaking again. "As I was saying-- the Vanguard. A name passed through generations of magical girls, before at last falling upon the following-" On the screen-wall behind her form, pictures of each girl to be deployed to Miami popped up one by one, their name underneath their pictures. As they appeared, Xanthe listed them off by code name. "Druid Warrior of Fae! Parasitic Guardian Alison! Black Shadow of Justice! The Carmine Knight! Ruby Sparkle! The White Witch of the Void!" This same process went on for another few minutes, until she had finally announced every team and every location, giving motivational speeches and history lessons on the organization`s background in between-- however, it was just a bit obvious that the witch was now rushing herself, eager to finish the ceremony.
"Congratulations on the completion of your training! You will be deployed to your new homes this afternoon! Thank you, and good luck!"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:07 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

Elspeth couldn't believe it. She WAS a part of the Vanguard, with Alison to boot. She felt honored and proud. The Vanguard was what most girls strived for...at least, that's what she thought. She smiled and clapped for the other teams, but felt brimming joy for herself and her team members. It was certainly going to be an adventure.
"I just hope I don't die again...and be a burden for them." she thought this as a joke, but it rang some truth for her. Her body shook at the thought. Dying was horrifying. She would wish such a painful death on anyone, even people who held ill will. She stealed her resolve, and calmed down. Maybe talking to Xanthe would help. Either way, she was excited for this position. This chance to be part of the Vanguard.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:33 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 1410

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As the teams were announced, Alison was just barely paying attention. When her name was called, it became clear to her that she was part of The Vanguard now. She wasn't too happy about this, but at least there was water around there "Meh... I'm thrilled..." she snarked, instead opting to pick up Parasite and stare at it. She was probably having some sort of telepathic conversation with it, or maybe she was just staring at the thing. It didn't matter, she could care less about any of this anyways, she needed to talk to Xanthe later. She had her own share of questions.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:45 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 8_zpsa78c0a7c

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

"Th-Thank you..." Iskra murmured in thanks to Serina's compliment--she really wasn't used to getting this kind of praise, so she seemed awfully bashful about it.
Iskra gave Hazel a hopeful smile at the girl's reaction to the soft high-five, but then before she knew it, she was being called over by Holly to heal Pia, so she hustled over there and summoned up another magical healing circle underneath them, giving them both a tired smile. It was at that moment that the team assignments were announced--and she was happy to see that some of the people she had spoken with would be on the same team as her. Hopefully, they would be able to get along well...she would just have to do her best to be helpful and not annoy everyone, she supposed. Although she was still somewhat nervous, most of her anxieties had been allayed with the teams finally being announced. All there was left to do now was hope that things went well...

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:03 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 20_zps8018891a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

"I'd totally be able to take out the aliens if they were smaller, I think--oh, and sorry--I totally forgot--I'm Noely, it's nice to meet you guys!" Noely smiled at Adrian and Rona, giving them a nod. It was at that point that Xanthe reappeared and announced the teams, Noely listening attentively to the announcements. Just after, she looked to Rona and grinned. "We're on the same team!" She took a moment to look to both Rona and Adrian, then announced, "Alright, so, even though we're not on the same team, sometime when we're not on duty, we all need to get together and watch The X-Files together, okay? That's a promise!" Noely didn't know much about the MSI branch headed to Detroit--but she didn't feel particularly worried about it. After all--she had a whole team with her, so how hard could it be?

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:08 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 GermanyFemale600300251_zps96c08a8f
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata listened, keeping her sister close as the rest of the people were announced. Sector 8. That's where she was going. She looked down at her sister, and then the others whom were on her team. She decided now wasn't the time to be saying anything. As long as she could continue her duty she was assigned...she didn't care about what team she was on. All that mattered was she got the job done. She nodded and looked at the girls whom reacted to the call of Sector 8. So they would be her team members? She didn't mind that too much. Not at all.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:12 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Ai84_zpsa708bc19

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

Ai listened very closely to the team assignments as Xanthe announced them, smiling as she heard her name among The Vanguard. After everything was announced and the other girls had begun to chat about it, Ai turned back to the other two she had been talking with, first addressing Historia,
"Did you hear that? We're on the same team! I'm very excited to be working with you!" Still, she seemed somewhat disappointed that Edana wasn't on their team, too, so she then added, to both of them, "Even though all three of us aren't on the same team, we definitely need to spend some time together when we're off duty! We could go shopping or go to a café! Does that sound fun?" Ai smiled confidently at the other two, sure that they would all become the best of friends. After all, that was what being a magical girlw as all about--fighting evil alongside your friends! That was one of the most important parts of being a magical girl! And she was sure that that would all go swimmingly--these team selections were just the beginning!

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

"Nice to meet you Noely." Rona said as she adjusted the glasses on her face. As she listened to the annoucements she frowned a little bit. Not because of her team mates, but rather where she was placed. She didn't know whether this Sector 8 had any water. And although she could make some of her own, she felt she could be at greater use near a huge body of water. "Yes, it seems that we are..." She asked herself quietly as she looked at her potential team members. She was glad to have met someone that she could be on a team with. "It's a 'date'. We shall partake in these X-Files... Hopefully no trouble will happen till then, and they are still making these files." Rona said with a smile.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:46 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 60_zpsfb79b398

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia smiled awkwardly at Ai`s and Edana`s shared enthusiasm- then snapped back into attention when Xanthe reappeared, announcing all the teams.
She quickly seated herself, listening with wide eyes as Xanthe went on- her eyes to opening even wider as her placement on the Vanguard was revealed. After a bit of research, she had speculated that she`d be shipped off to Berlin... this was something of a pleasant surprise-- though, honestly, she wasn`t sure if she`d adapt very well to Miami`s surreal culture. What she read was pretty jarring--
She jumped a bit as Ai spoke to her, having not been expecting that-- "Oh- yeah! I cannot wait you work with you, as well..." She trailed off shyly, watching silently as she addressed Edana next- and when the idea of hanging out together was brought up, she smiled warmly. "That sounds splendid, so long as you two do not mind it..."
Despite how much she may have stuck out among the other girls, this interaction gave her a bit of hope that she could get used to life in a man`s world-- it desperately needed a new set of heroes, anyway...  

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:52 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Hikari32_zpsfa832648
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian looked at Rona, now a tad curious as well.
I'm wondering that as well. With any hope, we'll all start getting answers soon.
She gave the girl a hopefully friendly smile, nodding at her and Noelly,
Hallo, my name is Adrian. It's good to meet you both.
Adrian turned as Xanthe finally began announcing the teams. Well, it was about time for that. Despite being grateful that she had gotten more of an opportunity to talk to the other girls, she still felt this ceremony had taken too long even before the hollow creature had made its attack on the auditorium.
Adrian looked, a touch surprised to see she'd been assigned to the Vanguard. She didn't know what she would have wanted, but she hadn't expected that. Adrian found herself smiling. This was......exciting. She looked over in Elspeth direction for a moment, sensing the girls aura right away despite not physically being near the girl. It seemed she would keep having to force herself to get used to the pinkettes unnaturally pure aura.  Adrian turned back to Noelly and Rona, her smile feeling surprisingly natural. She nodded at Noellys announcement,
That would be very nice. I'm looking forward to when we can do this. With any, hope it will be soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Day-Break-Illusion-Akari-Taiyo-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-1
Edana Titan
Edana gave a small squeal of excitement as she heard Xanthe begin to start announcing the teams. She smiled barely able to contain herself as she saw her own team announced. Edana had heard a bit about Sector 8 before. Though what she had heard made Edana even more excited! She knew she could make a difference in a place like Detroit, especially after seeing what they'd all been able to do today! Edana turned back to Historia and Ai. She was a little disappointed she wouldn't be on the same team as them, but Edana was still excited they'd both made been assigned to the Vanguard. She returned Historias smile, looking between her and Ai.
I'm so excited for the both of you! Even if we aren't on the same team, when we're off duty, I'd love to hang out with you both!
Even though they weren't on the team, Edana still believed they could definitely find the time to hang out with each other! They would have time off of duty after all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Possiblemsi22_zps67094115
Serina Hellscythe
Grim Reaper

Serina smiled at Iskra. It seemed the girl wasn't used to getting very many compliments. That was a shame. The ghost girls seemed really very sweet. Hopefully she would gain more confidence when she was put with her team. Serina turned towards the stage as Xanthe began announcing the teams, smiling when she saw she already somewhat knew two of them. That was certainly nice. Serina had never had a preference for which team she could potentially be assigned to,so either way she was content with the decision that had been made.
She smiled as her cock flew onto her shoulder, now comfortable enough to come out of hiding after assuring himself the creature who'd disturbed him wouldn't be returning. Serina smiled at him as she lightly pet his head.
 We'll  be back on earth soon, boy. You don't need to worry about being cooped up anymore.
Serina looked around, smiling as she located her new teammates. It seemed like things were beginning to turn for the better now.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Hazel Lincoln

The Sweet Magician

Hazel ran over to where Iskar was, holding her muffin. "Hey... If you get tired... You can have this." Hazel said as she offered the muffin to Iskar. She didn't really connect that Iskar was a ghost. To her Iskar was a person. Hazel paused in her giving the muffin when she heard where she would be placed. She made a face. She wasn't sure if she really knew everyone there. "I'm on the Grimm Keepers... Where are you guys in?" she asked, trying to see if she could make more connections to people.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:54 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 240_zps654d1658

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Following the defeat of the monster, Fei slumped immediately into one of the seats of the auditorium- her eyes still dull and tired even as Xanthe reappeared and began announcing the team.
"Of course she`d do that... stupid broad..." She murmured, eyes narrowing over at the witch- as she listened to her name among those announced with the Vanguard. Except-- her name never came.
Now her eyes opened wider, especially as Detroit was announced next-- and that was where her name had fallen. "...Sector... 8..." She slumped further, speaking aloud as if needing to do so to fully process this information. Not only was she being seperated from Kat, which was a big enough tragedy as it were-- but she was being placed in Detroit. The area where magical girls infamously went missing, or were gruesomely killed-- Detroit. They were trying to get rid of her...
As opposed to earlier, Fei kept to herself, glowering and averting her gaze to the floor in thick silence. 

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:30 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Tumblr_n8fhhhZSTc1qmisoso1_500_zpsdd713139
" I     w i l l      n o t      a l l o w      m y     p a s t     t o     d e t e r     m y     f u t u r e "

Jonina Peretz
Snarky Miner
Jonina's Theme- Revolution

" A n d       I     w i l l       l e t      m y       f u t u r e      s h i n e !  "

Jonina was sitting down, listening for her name to be called. Not for Vanguard...alright, that wasn't too bad...Not Sector 8...good, she didn't want to die...but Grimm Keepers...which made her feel kind of neutral. She wasn't really...okay with it, but at the same time, she was disappointed. Frankly, all the missions were a little disappoint to her, but she'd take what she could get.
"I guess that's that...whatever." she shrugged. Some people were gonna hate their place, some would love it. Jonina just didn't give a damn.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 Joninsig_zpse01bf6e6
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 8 44_zpse4efadf0

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Once Beata walked away from her, Kat kept herself apart from the other magical girls, hood pulled up and expression neutral. She was glad the fight was over, and that they had won... But she questioned how nonchalantly Xanthe reacted once she reappeared. Nevertheless, she sat tight and listened as names were listed off, blinking in surprise upon hearing where her name fit in- and where Fei's was too. They were being separated... quietly, she thanked the stars for saving her from the pest- but at the same time...
Miami. A city. Her nose curled just at the thought, already anticipating smog and pollution and such there, but she voiced no protest, knowing it was supposed to be an honor to be appointed there. Whereas Fei's place... She scowled as her mind went back to the other girl, huffing quietly and shoving her hands deeper into her pockets. While she was happy to finally be leaving the base- she wasn't exactly the happiest with where she was headed...
Still. Who knew. Maybe she could influence change- turn the city of Miami green, or at least try... that would be nice...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next