Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Empty MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:43 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Msi_ce10

2016, high above Earth. The MSI Space Center overlooks humanity, it is here where the high leaders of the organization look down upon the planet likes the Gods looked down on humanity from Mt. Olympus. It is the high base of operations for Mahou Shoujo International, an organization with jurisdiction all over the world. From here, hundreds of hired support staff keep a watch over entire countries, and the organization's most senior members meet. Most new members of MSI are bought into this station to be trained as members of MSI. While many of them are already probably veteran Mahou Shoujo, they are taught how to work under the jurisdiction of MSI, and how to operate as teams, among other things. While usually the interior of the MSI Space Center is dull, not today. Today marks the day that three MSI teams will be formed. The leader of MSI, Xanthe Lambros, presides over the formation of three new teams. These MSI members have been living aboard to Space Center for the past few months being trained and evaluated for this day, today is the day the story begins...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:05 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Ein_mo10

A lone figure stood on the moon, looking out towards the MSI Space Center. He wore a black cloak, and a Masquerade mask that covered his facial features. "Fate... fate is the Order that keeps our universe in check... Order is the only power that keep Fate in place..." he spoke, walking forward whilst looking out to the space station. "It is the script we all go by... every one of us... we are mercilessly manipulated by the strings of fate like puppets... "

"Years go by... the wheel of fate turns... it makes a full revolution... then it turns again and again, endlessly repeating the same rotations..."

"The script is always the same... the exposition, the rising action, the climax, the falling action, then the dénouement... it is cruel, but that is Fate..."

"Again and again, it's always the same, the audience is forced to sit put, watching the tragedy unfold in the same matter, more and more... it is heartless, but that is Order..."

The cloaked figure sat down on the moon, glistening moonlight covered his hands... and from them formed a book, and a pen.

"Here it begins again, the audience of yet another act... but what if, what if... Order and Fate..."

The cloaked figure began to write in the book.

"Was but only a man?"

Order's Theme

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Ein_cl10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:55 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ I WILL HELP YOU SWALLOW YOUR HESITATION ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswallow all your doubt!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmake your lust cry out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`ll trust me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough your heart may bleed

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 44_zpsa5759a74

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxXanthe✖↰ Lambros
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x what i really need is a spell to cast xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to stand up against the fear and pain that will always last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Diviner Supreme】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Congratulations, young warriors- today is the day you receive the fruits of your hard work! Thank you, and welcome to Mahou Shoujo International!"
The next generation of Magical Girls issued to be deployed into Berlin, Detroit, and Miami had all spent the last several months of their lives preparing for today-- the months had been spent not polishing their skills, but teaching the young women enlisted how to operate within the single organization that domineered over the entire planet-- Mahou Shoujo International. But today, the wait was over, and those eager to protect and serve would be granted their wish.
Each Magical Girl being drafted sat together in a large, futuristic auditorium, a single stage set up in front of them all-- and behind said stage stood a strong glass wall, looking out into the vast depths of space. The room was overwhelming, filled with people simply radiating power that looked upon the girls gathered with eyes filled with expectation. And at the center of the stage, standing behind a tall podium stood the voluptuous figurehead of MSI-- Xanthe Lambros. Her voice and gaze welled with pride as she delivered a lengthy, passion-filled speech to the graduates- her witch`s hat sat crooked upon her head, and her princess-like hands rested comfortably on each other atop the podium. She too carried herself with power- but not the authoritative corporate kind of power that the organization happened to be built upon, Xanthe was a more royal and refined kind of powerful.
"Here, your boundless power will be lended to defend the helpless below us- a world of responsibility is about to be rested upon your shoulders, but your time here will ensure you`re ready for that responsibility. Here, you aren`t simply weapons to be pointed at an enemy-- you are each your own force of nature, working in unison to keep order. Your skills have been closely analyzed and filed, and we`ve taken the time to sort you into specially made teams designed to play on each and every person`s strengths-- your only job from here on out is to fight hard, and work together. If you think you can handle that-- you`re where you`re meant to be! Now, shall we get started...?"    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Through it all, I will be your guide, girls-- and you will have nothing to fear. Even heroes need someone to hold their hand sometimes, after all...
Xanthe`s Theme - Magia
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Bird_l10
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bird flew across the auditorium, his tiny wings flapping rapidly before he landed on Xanthe's shoulder, perching on the witch "My word!" he exclaimed, looking at the auditorium's inhabitants. Three new teams of magical girls, all ready to deploy in their respective sectors "We really have outdone ourselves this time Madam Labros... I personally oversaw this batch and I can confidently state that this is one of our most talented classes we've ever seen..." the bird chirped into her ear. He tipped his hat to Xanthe before speaking once more "We should try not to scare them so much.. they are still young after all... now if you excuse me, I will be off to get my own baggage in check..." Bird himself, usually a denizen of this space station, was being shipped for Sector 8, a location that gave this organization quite a bit of trouble. With a team... he'd be out and about himself soon enough. The Bird bowed to Xanthe and courteously said "Toodaloo!" then flew away, hovering past the MSI graduates out of the auditorium.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:30 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Tumblr_n2rdqypx8y1sfttkco1_500_zps6ea14ef0
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

She had to admit, she was scared. Elspeth never even DREAMED that she would be in space...in this...place of awesome, let alone be sent on a mission so important. She knew she was powerful, or at least she liked to think she was capable. But was she ready? That was the true question of the year. Was she ready to help out like she wanted? Like how her mother would want? Sitting in the auditorium, her hands started to tremble in her lap, as she started to question and second guess her own abilities. Soon, the questions started.
"What if I'm not good enough? What if I can't perform? Or I clam up? What if I let someone on my team die? OH dear, what if I die?"
Elspeth shook her head, perishing the thoughts that wanted to control her mind. She needed to remain confident and strong. She needed to keep a cool facade. She needed to CHILL THE FUCK OUT! She took a soothing breath, and waited to see what was about to begin.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:46 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 510

One day...
a Lowly Human
discovered the Cosmic Truth...

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Layout28

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"You seem nervous..." a voice could be heard behind Elspeth, it was soft and quiet, and though it sounded like tat of a teenage girl... something about her voice made her sounds like she had wisdom beyond her age. Behind Elspeth sat Alison, someone whom had known the pinkette since before MSI. In fact, Elspeth was the first other magical girl she would meet in her career. "Relax... you're going to give yourself a heart attack..." there was a sudden pause, Alison looked upwards to what appeared to be the hood of her hoodie "Parasite says you need to chill too..." Parasite was an alien that constantly seemed to be on her head. It was a mystery what Parasite actually was, only Alison really knew, but it seemed to be the source of her powers and she referred to it as her 'boyfriend' whenever asked about it. Ali looked up to Xanthe, a neutral expression on her face as she watched the busty witch address them "I for on am ecstatic..." she stated in a dull voice while keeping the same monotone expression on her face. It was often VERY hard to read this girl.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝Oυтηυмвєяєɗ, ωιтнσυт α cнαηcє ιη тнє ωσяƖɗ... αт Ɩєαѕт ǀ'м ησт αƖσηє.❞
Alison's Theme - Untransformed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 am

" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

Elspeth was a bit startled by Allison talking. She jumped and then calmed herself, putting a hand on her chest, feeling her heard pounding a mile a minute. She knew Allison, respected how she and Parasite could remain so calm, and just looked back.
"I was wondering where you were. I saved a seat for you, but I couldn't find you." she whispered to the girl, before looking forward again. "I know I should be composed...but my nerves are catching up to me I'm afraid. I could barely stomach my morning tea." she looked back again at the girl. "But...enough about me...you sure sound confident...I hope it's catching." she gave Allison a light smile and then looked forward again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:43 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Coruvs
Hellborn member of MSI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian watched the witch, not entirely sure what she should be feeling. She understood being assigned to a team would only benefit her in the long run, but aside from that she truly didn't have much of an opinion of the matter. Throughout everything leading up to this point, Adrian had more or less focused on being able to do what good she could as  best she could before her darker instincts made that an impossibility. She hadn't been unsocial to people, but making friends hadn't been her main goal.
Adrian turned as she noticed Elspeth jumped, stopping herself from examining the girls aura too thoroughly. It had taken long to realize why looking at the girls aura made her uneasy. She wasn't surprised someone like would work for MSI, but it was still a bit jarring even after forcing herself to be around the girls aura enough to become slightly used to it. She gave the girl a small smile that she presumed would be seen as supportive. There were still times she had no idea how people would react to certain gestures.
She looked from Elspeth to the front again, a bit curious why their leaders felt the need to drag this out the way they were. It was a simple enough task. 

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:44 am

One day...
a Lowly Human

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison laid back on her seat "Yeah I was a bit late... I slept in." she told Elspeth while still looking up to Xanthe. It wasn't until the pinkette mentioned her nerves that the pale girl looked back down to her friend "Look, you've got no reason to freak out... you'll be fine." she reassured El, he facial expression didn't change at all as her own nerves were brought up "Oh I'm nervous... can't you tell?" she replied to Elspeth with the same monotonous expression... it wasn't really clear if she was being serious or sarcastic. The girl's eyes suddenly widened before she looked back up to Parasite "You think so...?" she asked him, looking rather distraught by whatever the alien was telling her "Hmph... I somehow doubt that..." she replied to her hat.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:57 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 60_zps70c62d7f

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia sat at the edge of one of the rows, eyes flickering about and watching the various quiet conversations that ensued as Xanthe delivered her speech. Unlike the other girls in this graduation-- Historia had spent a month in training, seeing as how she had only made it to man`s world a month ago-- apparently, MSI couldn`t afford to keep her around and wait until the next graduation ceremony. Which was fine by her-- as it stood, joining one of these teams was but a perfect opportunity to get out there and learn more about this foreign land. She was pretty excited to learn all she could... and if she didn`t find her way home, then so be it-- chances were, she`d be miles more appreciated here.
However, within the one month of training she had spent in MSI-- she hadn`t really been able to talk to everyone. The other girls seemed content with one another, having already made a few bonds within the first month Historia wasn`t around for-- and she couldn`t bring herself to intrude on anyone. The same applied to now- so she remained to herself, occasionally looking about at everyone else in envy... but for the most part, trying her best to pay attention to the ceremony. It was pretty hard, though-- this base was so impressive...  

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia`s Theme - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:16 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 119_zps9a488f74

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat retained a rather neutral expression as Madam Lambros spoke, her face betraying none of the actual emotion she may have felt. In reality, she was excited and nervous and eager to see what might happen- but she kept it masked behind a facade of boredom, not wanting those around to think she actually had moments she cared. There were very few such moments, after all- she hardly wanted them to begin expecting it from her. Once Madam Lambros stopped speaking, Kat glanced around, noticing the small side conversations and a few of the girls she'd seen around in the seats surrounding her. She hadn't talked to many- she preferred not to, really... But she found it nice that she recognized a good few, at the very least. This was an exciting moment, after all... She'd rather have those she could perhaps name around versus those she had never met.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:29 am

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Ai84_zpsa708bc19

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

Meanwhile, right next to Historia, there sat a very small girl who seemed to be practically bouncing in her seat with excitement. Her pigtails bobbed up and down as she bounced, excited eyes glancing all about the room in anticipation. To be honest, she was so excited, she was having trouble paying attention to the speech. Everything was just so exciting! They were about to be assigned to teams! Ai looked about the room, trying to guess who might be on her team--well, whoever it was, she was going to do her best to make friends with them right away!
She looked over at Historia, then, a bit in awe at how tall the young woman was for a moment--she had seen Historia walking around a bit before, but never really talked to her--so she had to remedy that, right now!

"Hey--hi there!" she spoke quietly to Historia, her voice having a bit of a faint metallic echo to it. "Are you excited? I'm so excited about this! It's going to be sooo cool oh my gosh--we're going to be assigned to teams and everything! It just means more friends, and getting to protect people with your friends, which is even better! Oh--! I'm Ai, by the way, hello there! It's nice to meet you!" She gave Historia a bright smile, fully hoping that she'd made a good first impression--those were important, after all!

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:35 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 180_zps5d2dcb5b

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Kat! Psst! Kathole!" Came a rather insistent hiss of a whisper from behind Katerina- and to make sure she was paid attention to, she doubled up with tapping the greenette`s shoulder at an annoyingly fast pace. She would not be ignored-
Sitting directly behind Kat was Fei- whom, for the first time in a while, was actually out in public without MSI guards at her sides or any form of restraint clamped onto her. MSI had always kept a close eye on Fei-- with her intense magical prowess and unpredictable personality, to the higher ups of MSI she was a time bomb. But, at the very least, a tameable time bomb-- the safety of her co-workers was ensured with the help of various power limiters and mind control spells put into place to keep her inherently malicious self at bay. It`d been working for all of the seven years she spent held within Mahou Shoujo International`s hidden facilities-- the years she wasn`t allowed to tell anyone about.
The behavior modifying spells placed upon her, however, didn`t stop her naturally aggressive self from shining through- and when people (like Kat) didn`t respond to her aggression the way she wanted-- well, that seemed to make her all the more persistent. "Don`t ignore me, hippie-"  

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:50 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 119_zps9a488f74

Nature's Warden
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat froze as she heard the voice behind her, silently squeezing her eyes shut and willing away the girl she knew had to be sitting just a seat away. This, of course, didn't work- and although she scowled some at the nickname, she tried to ignore Fei. Only for the poking to begin. Katerina took a deep breath and sat stiff in her seat, managing to ignore the poking- but as Fei told her not to ignore her and called her a hippie, she whipped around, frowning some. "For the love of the gods, what do you want? And I'm not a hippie-!!" she hissed in irritation, clear venom in her words as she glared at Fei quietly- then shot a glance over her shoulder to ensure that the placement announcements weren't beginning. She wanted to be paying attention when they did... But since it seemed they had some time, she turned back towards Fei quietly, wondering what she wanted and looking a little less ticked off as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:20 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 60_zps70c62d7f

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia had been off in her own world, only managing to pay attention enough to tell that the placement announcements hadn`t begun yet-- so the sudden greeting managed to startle her some. "Ah-- h-hello--!" She quietly whispered back, offering a hopeful and anxious smile-- she couldn`t help but feel nervous that Ai was talking to her all of a sudden... she found herself wondering if she wanted something from her, or if she had accidentally hit her with her elbow or something-- but luckily enough, Ai made it abundantly clear that she did neither of those things! Actually, it seemed like the tiny redhead just wanted to talk, and that was pretty nice of her... however overwhelming she may have been...
"Um-- oh, I am Historia, it is a pleasure to meet you as well, Ai--!" What a weird name, she mentally noted-- "And-- er, yes, I suppose the concept of teams is quite exciting... it should make it far easier to meet people-- right--?" She seemed pretty awkward now that she was actually talking to someone--  

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia`s Theme - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth gave a light chuckle. Allison was pretty funny. Despite her demeanor, she always seemed so charming.
"I couldn't tell if you were nervous. I guess you're nervous AND excited then...I suppose I am too, but more on the nervous side. I just wish I can preform to everyones standards...mostly my own." she replied to her, twiddling her thumbs a bit. She was starting to calm down. "Thank you Alli. You're most kind." she looked at the stage again, as the setting up continued. More mumbles were coming from the crowd. She could hear another conversation going on as well. Maybe others were just as nervous as she was. She did feel a shiver go down her spine as she felt some others eyes looking at her. She looked a bit and saw a dark haired girl, whom seemed to smile at her. She replied the gesture. "Hello..." she whispered and gave a tiny wave.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:20 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars GermanyFemale600300251_zps96c08a8f
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata was seated a little more toward the front, upon her sisters request. She remained very calm and collected as Grace's eyes were darting around, trying to figure out what was going on. Beata knew this was where she would have to part from her sister...so it was tough. She put an arm around her sister, whom snuggled with it, and continued to watch.
"Vær rolig søster, må vi være stille en stund lenger"she whispered to the girl, whom nodded in turn. Beata said nothing after that. She wasn't expecting this whole thing to become so...oddly complex. It was only a short while since they got here...but you'd think she would be used to this...alas she wasn't. Everything was still very new to her...as it was for Grace. Beata let out a low sigh, and remained calm and quiet a while longer.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 pm

One day...
a Lowly Human

Alison pat her hoodie on the top before looking back to Elspeth "Yeah, let's go with that..." she snarked, letting out a yawn. She was getting bored already, she was never one for this type of event, nor was she the type to like being around so many people. In fact, she despised being around other people, save for Xanthe and Elspeth, Alison hadn't talked to a single soul here unless she had to. The girl let out a small smile when she was thanked however "Heh... whatever..." she muttered out. She could tell this was going to be a long day, she wish she had brought along a book.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:34 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Bird_l10
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Layout32

While Xanthe was busy with the graduates, Bird had taken it onto himself to man the command center "Alright ladies and gents, let's not screw up too bad when the mistress isn't around, shall we?" he joked, perching upon the command seat. From here, they could watch everything, they could locate threats and disasters in no time. Today, however, was actually quite quiet, and Bird was relieved for it being so. Now wasn't the time for some massive world-threatening event.

"Sir, we've picked up an unidentified object floating through space..." a member of the crew reported from his console.

"It's probably just debris, I'd assume from that spacecraft we dealt with the other day-" Bird replied, he had dearly hoped this wasn't anything serious. Nothing ever worked out like how it was supposed to on this job, but he had hoped that for one day they wouldn't have to deal with something like this.

"But sir... it's coming right for us!"

Of course, something had to go wrong today.

"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:38 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 2793f438-510d-4bae-bfaf-ea00a47dee6d
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly stood by on her own her eye closed. Though she stood like this the other eye, behind the eye patch was looking at everything. She wanted to join in with the others with the discussion, and introduce herself, but she felt very tired, and shy at the moment. Maybe she should talk to he other girls when she was closer to them? No... She should make the effort now to make friends. Holly opened up her other eye and had to look for someone. Maybe someone who was on their own? Then she could go on in and talk. While Holly was at MSI she didn't talk to most people, being quite reserved within herself because of very personal curse eye reasons. "Ah... Ello thair..." Holly introduced herself to the woman in the uniform. "My name is... 'Olly... H... Holly Bonds. Pleasair to meet you." she said to Beata and Grace.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:59 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Hikari29_zps914ceaee
Adrian Coruvs
Hellborn member of MSI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian looked back as Elspeth as she spoke.
She was actually addressing her. There were humans who did that after those sorts of gestures, but there had also been times after smiling at someone the person had gone back to their business. So Elspeth wasn't that sort of person. Adrian really wasn't that surprised given what she assumed the girl was, but it was generally really nice dealing with people like this. At least in her experience it had been.
Adrian gave her a small wave, giving another smile she assumed would seem friendly,
Hallo  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:12 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars 01
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Throughout the whole ceremony, a small red haired girl could be seen practically bursting with excitement.
Edana had been waiting for this day ever since she'd started training. To finally be placed on a team! To finally start using her powers to help people! She smiled at that thought, clutching the manga she'd brought for good luck closer to her chest. She didn't really need the luck, since she didn't have any preference for which team she'd like or dislike being on. But still, Edana liked having it with her.
Edana turned as she heard Ai and Honeria start talking. She turned towards the two with a smile, doing her best to keep her voice down. She'd hate to disrespect their leader after all.

It'll be great once we all know our teams!Then on top of meeting people, we'll be able to really learn how to help each other and become friends at the same time.  Oh! Sorry if I'm interrupting. My name's Edana! I'm really excited about all of this!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Elspeth Cerio

Elspeth gave a light chuckle and then continued to watch, but then the girl replied back. She looked over and gave her a thumbs up.
"Pretty exciting...right?" she asked as she pointed at the stage. It was a mixture of being sarcastic and the truth. Sure, she was excited...but at the same time...she was kind of bored. She looked back to see Ali was looking bored. "Don't blame you." she said, rolling her eyes. "Xanthe tends to ramble sometimes...doesn't she?" she gave another chuckle.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:39 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars GermanyFemale600300251_zps96c08a8f
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata heard someone say something, and looked to see a eye patched black girl talking to her, or at least trying. She rose an eyebrow and turned away, looking at the stage again. She didn't really want to talk, but she would be considered rude if she at least didn't say something.
"'allo."was the reply that came out, and that's it. Grace was busy listening to Xanthe's lovely and awesome speech, and Beata was sort of half listening, which was nice. She could tune it out easily with her headphones.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:46 pm

One day...
a Lowly Human

"Riveting..." Alison snarked in reply to Elspeth, at least they were finally done with this space station, far away from the earth and sea that Ali loved so dearly. Speaking of which... Xanthe promised that in MSI, she'd be able to find a lead on The Cult of Dagon. Hopefully that was true, Alison didn't like other people, she was here because she was promised a lead. She'd leave MSI in a heartbeat if it didn't go her way. Alison looked forward, seeing Adrian. Something about her seemed off, she had no idea. She just had that vibe, and Parasite agreed too, but didn't say anymore to her. He knew plenty, but he always seemed reluctant towards giving her any information, something that frustrated her greatly Either way, she at least seemed polite "I'm getting the weird vibes from this one..." said the girl with the headcrab lovingly attached to her head.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next