Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:32 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 101_zps2214fb4b

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat felt herself growing hopeful as the monster seemed to be taking damage, continuing to dodge around it easily- even recognizing where the blood had truly come from didn't kill her hope. They could do this-! They could beat the monster...! And then the gas came pouring out of it, and she gave a shriek before swooping upwards, circling around above the gas. As it started spreading, she tensed- but then Beata gave her an instruction. She hesitated- then swooped down, using powerful wing beats to try and blow the gas away. She only paused to do so for a moment, then swooped away again, dodging around behind the monster before moving closer, her wings still moving to try and blow away the gas- yet she was giving Beata another chance to attack should she want. Behind the creature seemed relatively safe- until he turned... and then she'd move again, even if the air she was getting didn't seem fully clean. She didn't have a clue how much longer she had- she knew it likely wouldn't be long... But she'd keep doing her best to help as long as she could.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Griffin2_zps62ce091b
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:50 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Dudegu10

Xenogoblin Prime began to advance as a few magical girls were affected by it's paralyzing agent "Klklklkl..." it growled, its large fists balling up as it advanced, its goal was to get to the paralyzed girls and absorb them. However, the tables quickly turned on it as the MSI members managed to find ways around the gas and began to use gust the gas away, it would eventually be pushed out from the room, at least for the time being. Various attacks hit the creature, and it was slowing down, but the creature wasn't going down yet. Spears launched at it's palms however seemed to do serious damage, as they cut the creature's hands, blood began to pour out of the creature to a great amount. The entire floor of the auditorium was being painted red. One could see the creature start to hunch over as it weakened more and more. It was still focused on Kat, swiping at her in the air but missing due to its speed. Kat proved to be a good distraction to keep the creature away from absorbing the paralyzed MSI members.

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:07 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth looked at the book, a little confused by his words. She...was alive? That's impossible! She literally just died, and coming back wasn't that way. She looked at the book, and the crossed out sentence. What did he just do? It was then she started to feel...light. She looked down, seeing her body fade. She put two and two together...but it was too much to take in! This could't be happening! She wasn't a full angel like her mother! She looked at the man in a panic."Wait! Tell me who you are! Will we meet again? You can't just lay this on me and then...send me back! Please! Tell me more about this evil! Tell me...what is going on!" she called, also kind of freaking out about the whole...disappearing thing.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:18 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Holy shit, that worked! Beata grinned and fist pumped, but then held on as Kat started to dodge again. HEr spear did a good bit of damage, and the gas wasn't going to effect them. She knelt down toward the creatures ear.
"We have creature on ropes. You are savior..." she said, and then the spear started to glow once more. "Forget all you know, hold your tongue and depart!" she chanted, and then pointed the spear at the creature. "CRYSTAL JUDGEMENT!" she pointed the spear at the creature...but it seemed to do nothing...until sharpened crystals erupted from the ground from below it, the crystals shooting up toward its hands. Maybe she could trap it and let it bleed to death...that would be nice. She kept her concentration as Kat bobbed and weaved. "EVERYONE! CONTINUE YOUR ASSAULTS! AIM FOR HANDS OF CREATURE!"

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Ein_cl10

The cloaked figure just stood there in front of El, just standing there as the girl started to freak out  "You may want to read page 7 again..." he told her, though it didn't make much sense, it was as if he was talking to somebody else. The cloaked figure casually walked over to a seat on the beach that just went up and appeared there, he sat down and looked out to the sunset. "So beautiful..." he spoke in a soft voice as El was freaking out and rapid firing questions. Eventually he let out a sigh, this girl wasn't disappearing fast enough, might as well answer her. He put his hand to his mask, then slowly pulled it off, showing his face "I can't tell you anymore, not yet, but in your world... look for this face..." he told her with a small smile on his face. With that, Elspeth disappeared from the beach and returned to the land of the living.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 410

Order's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:57 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

Looking at the face, Elspeth took careful note of the facial features and such. She wouldn't forget this face. Or that smile. Such a smile of snark would not be easy to forget. She was a little confused about page 7 though. What the hell did he mean? Like actually? Dah fuck?
"I DON'T GET IT!" were the last words that came out of her mouth, before an explosive pain hit her in the chest. She looked down in horror, seeing her chest concave itself again. And she was dressed as the Carmine Knight.
"Here we go..."

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Elspethsig_zps16d73403

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 36_zps892839df
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "

Carmine quickly picked up her sword and ran from the creature and hid, not wanting to get near it again. She held her chest, feeling the blood pour from herself. She could do some slight healing...but with this gas it wouldn't do much.
"Ah...ow... Never extinguished by any means, burning without wood or oil." she chanted, and put her glowing hand to her chest. "Righteous Incantation! Sacred Signature!" A circle of pure healing energy filled her. She was feeling a bit better, but she was still in danger. She couldn't believe what the hell happened just now. She'd process it later, for now, this thing needed to not be alive anymore.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:47 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 E51ba8f4-4a28-40f1-93d6-fb406e5611a2_zpsb9a1dcfe

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty grinned as she saw the creature appear to be weakened...then poison gas happened. She was way too close to it to stand any chance of trying to run away- she was immediately paralyzed as she inhaled generous amounts of the gas. Rodney's laughter echoed in her head, mocking her frustration as she struggled to work against the gas, failing miserably. Luckily for her, various girls had healing powers, and one of Rona's bubbles got to her, providing the fresh air she needed...except she was still paralyzed so something needed to fix that before the fresh air was of any use. One of Iskra's healing circles reached her a few moments later, and she felt her strength surge back.
The magical girls were now back to attacking Xenoglobin Prime, and Rusty joined without a moment of hesitation. The ginger really tried very, VERY hard, but her electricity blasts were going everywhere- she managed to blow a few circuits, making some of the lights go out, and accidentally send a few of the less concentrated blasts at other magical girls. It was embarrassing. All the while, the IA spoke in her head

'Loser. Gaylord. Knave.'

Rodney never did have very helpful comments. In any case, some of the blasts did end up heading in the alien's direction, but once the circuits started blowing, Rusty changed her tactics. Rather than hurting everyone with her ranged attacks, she decided to brave getting close once more, trusting that Iskra's circle would hold. Running towards the creature, she sent various charged blows at the wounds that the other girls had opened.

"SHUT UP, RODNEY-"

She groaned as the robotic voice continued to drone on about how she sucked.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:02 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Before Pia got her chance to just stab repeatedly at Xenoglobin Prime, the creature was releasing poisonous gas that no one appreciated. The redhead wrapped her face in thick yet porous leaves that filtered her air, so she only felt a strong discomfort at the release of the gas, rather than suffering the full paralysis. She scowled under her leaf-mask, finding the release of toxic fumes to be unacceptable.

"This is so unsustainable! Does this monster even understand the carbon footprint this bloody gas must leave?!"

She muttered, evidently passionate about this particular topic. As the other girls recovered, Pia just became more determined to end the alien that was polluting outer space with its gas.

"Woodification!"

She cried, the words sounding ridiculous on her lips. She really should have come up with better names for what she could do. Why did she even need to do that anyway? There were a whole lot of rules and customs in MSI that she still had issues comprehending. In any case, her skin morphed into bark, her arms extending into tree trunk mallets, and she stomped on the ground, making more roots shoot up to hold Xenoglobin Prime down while she and the other girls attacked. Pia herself focused on just smashing at any monster appendage that came her way with her trunk-mallets, the thin smile on her face a bit unsettling.

"That'll teach YE to fuss 'round with the greenhouse effect!"

The redhead didn't seem to feel the need to consider that they technically weren't on Earth...so it didn't really matter... Somehow in her head it made sense that the alien was polluting the universe.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:21 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

As Holly had Cornelius' big wings clear out some of the gas she felt a bubble attach itself to her face. She looked to Rona, the blue girl staying in the highest point of the room giving them fresh air. She silently thank the girl and tapped on her owl's head.l "Corneliuz! Razor Wind!" she commanded her attack as her owl's wings raised up and flapped once, creating a powerful gust wind to cut at the alien's hands. Holly held onto Cornelius for dear life as it attacked. "Wait... That girl.. She'z alive!?" Holly cried out as she saw Elspeth still attacking the creature. The girl needed a healer!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

"Oooooooo... Pretty colors..." Hazel said as a bubble attached to her face, giving her clean air, and with the help of the healing circle from the Iskra. "Hmmm... Feeling better? YES!" Hazel said as she picked herself up quickly with Jujube, becoming slightly dizzy for a moment. "Okay.... Okay... We're in business... Time toooooooo... HELP!" Hazel said to herself as she began to concentrate. "Sharing is caring!" she called out as she summoned a bubble of red looking liquid that was all fizzy on the inside as well. Hazel looked to Historia, "Here, have some!" she said as she let the liquid go her belly, it tasted sweet and nice, and powerful! Historia would feel a surge of energy go through her, like she felt stronger then she ever did before.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona continued to channel air into her bubbles, and since Rona had access to clean air, so did her bubbles. She looked down to the battle below, calmer now, but she had to help in- Rona's eyes went wide at what she saw. The creature looked to be almost dead! And... The pink haired girl was alive! Rona felt great joy at that! She summoned water pillars behind her that began spinning like a drill right for the alien's hands.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:33 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Ac6aa373-c708-4db1-bae3-6255b199bfdd_zps3fcb75ec

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei scoffed at the amount of damage done on the creature, scowling to herself- a stone of dread had attached itself to the inside of her stomach, making it nearly impossible for her to imagine this ending in any way other than total annihilation of MSI. Which, to her, didn`t sound too awful... but the thought of all these people dying made her physically ill-- something she refused to show physically, still appearing confident and only somewhat annoyed with the situation.
As the Xenogoblin began exuding puffs of paralyzing gas, however, Fei`s eyes darted down to observe the effect it had on some of the other girls-- before her flaming wings flared up just a bit larger, flapping aggressively in order to keep the gas at bay as Fei traveled backward. It wasn`t until one of Rona`s air bubbles attached itself to her face that she relaxed, gritting her teeth and narrowing her eyes- this thing would only give her so much air... she had to make the most of it...!
Seeing as how the creature seemed to remained focused on Kat, Fei hurried forward- puffing out another stream of fireballs at the creature as she advanced toward it. The only thing more distracting than one flying magical girl was two of them-- this would have to keep the monster away from the paralyzed girls while the other still active ones worked on taking him down...   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:09 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 101_zps2214fb4b

Nature's Warden
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

Kat kept up her quick dodges of the monster's attacks, but she was beginning to lag some. Her wings were tired and she could tell she was running out of time- but she kept flying, dodging and allowing Beata to attack. The other's words helped some, boosting her confidence- but it didn't bring her any extra energy. She kept up flying, at least as long as she could- but suddenly she went soaring to the side, dropping to the ground and letting Beata dismount before she got back up and went flying back towards the monster. She only had a limited time now- she didn't want to have someone with her if she changed back mid attack. It was scary, knowing she only had a few more minutes... But she wasn't going to stop attacking. She let out a shriek as she swooped in to attack the creature's palms, scraping them with her claws before swooping away, switching to simply dodging around near the monster's face to distract it. Attacking exerted too much energy- with little time before she transformed back into her magical girl form, she wanted to try and conserve as much time and energy as she could while still being useful.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Griffin2_zps62ce091b
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:12 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Abce97ec-2acf-4a6e-a758-1c74b7717947_zps5b75c756

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia stirred slightly as Hazel`s magic reached her- groaning quietly as her peacefully shut eyelids gradually fluttered open. She groggily shook her head, processing the sudden surge of power that was suddenly pulsing through her limbs, before hurrying onto her feet and flashing a smile at Hazel in gratitude. Despite her renewed energy, she still couldn`t help but feel somewhat drained... that, along with the fact that it was becoming staggeringly obvious that none of her attacks could potentially do damage against this beast-- made her hesitant to do much more. She did, however, note the sudden appearance of Elspeth-- the one who had only moments ago been crushed and absorbs by the Xenogoblin. Historia paused, staring at her with wide eyes- she`d been about to shout at her to hurry to a healer, considering she was dead a while ago and that was probably something she needed... but it seemed she was healing herself-- never the less, she moved over to the pinkette, holding her ax defensively and staring down the Xenogoblin as she addressed Elspeth. The thing seemed to have at least something of a thought process-- he probably wouldn`t be too happy if he saw that the prey he had just greedily consumed was somehow out and about again... "Pink one! You`ve returned-- how do you fair? What-- what happened?"  

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
The Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Innocence
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Dudegu10

"KLRRRRUUUUUU- SCREEEEEEEE-!!!" the creature let out screams of pain (?) as it wildly swung around, it had lost track of Kat now, and was brought down by crystal and wood, many of the attacks aimed at its hands and arms let out more and more blood, this continued until the bleeding stopped... revealing nothing by emptiness inside the creature. With so many holes in it, it's hollowness was revealed. The creature began to crack, literally, and one could see electric sparks shooting off around it, they were too small to do any harm, but they were a signal. SOMETHING was about to happen. The creature, now desperate, swung at the holds keeping it down. WIth one swing it was free, and it quickly floated over to a wall in the auditorium. It began to spark more and more as it started to bang on the walls. The creature was growing more and more unstable... and it was planning to bring this whole auditorium down with it. If they didn't find some way to contain the creature's destruction, everyone was going to die.

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:15 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 810

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison was weak, she couldn't feel anything "I- I-..." Parasite was weakened as well, and unable to control himself as he sapped Alison's energy. One of Rona's bubbles got to her, but the timing wasn't too good. Alison was still weak, she could breathe now, but her body was still weakened. This did give her enough control to fight off Parasite "Wake up... listen to me..." she spoke to it sternly "Put yourself back together, I'm not dealing with your shit..." and suddenly Parasite finally began to stop itself. A small smile appeared on Alison's face "That's my boy..." she spoke in a weak voice. She looked back up... only to see Elspeth alive and well. The girl's eyes widened "How...!?" she let out in a weakened voice, but slowly a smile appeared on her face. There was no reason to question it, for now. Elspeth wasn't dead.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:21 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 36_zps892839df
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "

Elspeth saw the giant amazon girl come her to her and help her. She looked at herself, touching her chest gingerly, and nodding.
"Y-yes...I don't really understand what happened myself...I remember dying...but I'll explain more later. For now, we need to...deal with what that thing is about to do." she looked at the alien, getting up. She looked serious "It looks like it will bring this whole vessel down if we do not act. I refuse to allow that...not after being given this second chance! We must either abandon this room, or contain this thing in a small space..." She started to think, trying to figure out a way. Something...anything that could help.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:53 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Beata got off Kat, giving a thumbs up. She looked at the others and then the creature. Something was happening...and it wasn't going to be good. Beata ran to Grace, and picked up the girl taking her to the stage. There was a hole for an orchestra pit, she had seen it before. She put Grace in there.
"Don't...move..." she told her sister, and ran out to see what else she could do against this monster. There must be something. Though, she was happy enough that Grace would be safer in there. "You...creature...it is time your reign ended..." she said, and fired more shots of energy at the monster.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Large
The Black Shadow of justice
MSIs resident demon

Adrian smiled as she took in the monsters weakened state. Now this was more like it. After watching how the monster reacted to the other girls attack, it seemed like the creatures hands were the closest thing to weak point it had, at least that she could identify at the moment. After absorbing Elspeth, it was unlikely she'd be able to see many more, not with how much faster its regeneration had become.
As the creatures gas began filling the room, Adrian moved her ribbon so it would cover her mouth and nose. Adrian formed the shadows around her into spikes again, feeling her energy start to slowly fade despite how quickly she had managed to block out the air. Adrian smiled a moment later as she felt Iskras healing circle take effect, renewing her energy. That had been very fortunate.
Adrian eyed the creatures hollowness. How interesting. No wonder it was so eager to try and absorb as many of them as possibly. Suddenly she was almost reminded of home.
Adrian smiled as she noticed Elspeths return, almost surprising herself with how happy she was to see the girl safe, before  focusing on the creature as it began try to take down the walls. She focused the shadows so they would harden as she aimed it at the creatures. The shadows tightening around the creature to the point for most creatures it would be painful, hopefully containing any impact.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:05 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia seemed ready to just keep beating the creature to death, even as the sparking and freeing happened- there was a vicious light in her eyes at the moment, but as she prepared to attack some more, another magical girl spoke up.

"Blimey, it's short-circuiting! This structure won't take the blow! Attacking won't help!"

Rusty could see the signs, and it took no genius to see that they were all doomed if nothing was done.

"We've gotta get this beauty OUTTA here! We have all of space out there, someone get like...the front doors open!"

The ginger figured that if they could get Xenoglobin out before he blew, one good push would get it far away enough to keep them safe. Surely one of the magical girls could keep the base from being destroyed if they opened it up to the infinite vacuum outside?

Pia didn't know any science things...but she knew they needed oxygen if they were going to be opening the space ship up.

"Bloomification.."

She muttered, evidently not convinced with the name she had given this ability either. In any case, roots came out of the ground, but this time they started wrapping around the auditorium, forming a sort of protective cocoon that left one exit for the monster to be shooed away through.

While Rusty could appreciate the root things going on, she was pretty sure getting the creature out through that small opening wouldn't be easy...her solution: to shoot energy blasts at the opening to make it wider.
Except she missed completely, and broke through the ceiling of the auditorium. This would be a problem.

"Ah shiiiiit-"

Pia wasn't sure what to do now...cause they sort of NEEDED an opening for the creature...So she patched up the original opening with more roots before throwing her arms up again, making a large tree trunk shoot out of the ground, in hopes of throwing the creature through the much larger opening that was now sucking up lots of things...because vacuum.
As she saw everything being sort of sucked towards the hole, because vacuum, she got roots to hold all the magical girls down, and hoped the oxygen being provided by the leaves that were now growing inside the cocoon would keep them going until they were able to get the creature out, so she could properly close the cocoon thing and keep them properly safe.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:15 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly had Cornelius fly lower to the girls below so that she could talk to them. "I could make a barrier around the creature to contain the blast! But that might not work..." Holly had another option. She could use her eye... Holly placed a hand over her bandaged eye. She could open up the void in her eye, and suck the creature inside... She saw that Pia was doing her best to also contain themselves since... This crap was happening. Rusty made a huge freaken hole! "Well... I don't know what to do!" She yelled as she looked the hole in the wall. Maybe she should just help Pia make this barrier strong. "Magical Arte... Barrier!" she yelled as she began to make a huge barrier to help reinforce the barrier that Pia was making.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:33 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Taiyou_akari_by_magicallyblue-d6isnjx
Fire Titan
Flaming Warrior of Justice

Edana felt herself grow faint as the creautres gas took effect. Unfortunately Edanas small body had been able to provide very little defense against the gases draining effect. As she felt herself growing more and more faint, suddenly she felt Ronas bubble form around her head. She smiled, still tired, but now feeling a bit better. At least she wasn't going to get anymore tired.
As the creature began pounding on the walls, Edana began spinning her sword, continuing to spin it as Pia formed a caccoon around them.  Maybe if she put more energy into it than usual she could create a strong enough barrier to protect all of them. She hadn't tried something like that, but it might work. Maybe. Either way she had to try something!
She still hoped Pias roots held. The gas seemed to have tired her more than she thought, because even with her purposefully holding back the flames she could feel the flames coming slower than usual.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:40 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Abce97ec-2acf-4a6e-a758-1c74b7717947_zps5b75c756

xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The confusion was clear on Historia`s expression as she processed all that Elspeth was telling her, still keeping an eye on the Xenogoblin in the meantime. Even Elspeth seemed confused on the conditions of her return-- though she supposed someone magically coming back to life wasn`t the strangest thing that could happen here... "We cannot afford to abandon it-- losing part of this structure will be our downfall..." Historia may have been new to space things, as well as earth things in general-- but she was pretty sure no oxygen was a bad thing. She`d been about to ask aloud if there was anyone who could seal it away, or if the base itself had any form of confinement they could trap the creature within-- when suddenly Pia and Rusty did their thing.
Historia tensed as it occurred to her that the only thing stopping her from being sucked into the vacuum of space was Pia`s roots- and quickly held onto one of the seats in the auditorium she was standing near, as if that would support her weight from being sucked upward. Hopefully this would end this-- and hopefully sending that thing off into space wouldn`t backfire on them later...  

Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
The Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona wasn't worried about breathing in space. Since she found that she could, but it was concerning with the others since most of them didn't have that ability in the first place. She remembered that one or two might be able to last in there besides herself but the others couldn't. "WOAH! What are you doing!?" Rona cried out when a hole was blasted in the ceiling. She felt the force of space, but again... She wasn't completely worried. She released more of her bubbles to attach to Elspeth, Kat (Along with her griffin) and Historia. Since they might get sucked up as well despite Pia's roots. Rona felt herself outside, but she was fine, and grasped what she could with her wings, using them as a force. "You dumbass!" she yelled while she was out there while peering inside. "Actually... This could work... HEY! I take that back! We can use this hole to blast the creature out!" Rona said as she was using her strength to get back in and hold onto Pia's roots. She was using the creature's blood as a way to pull the alien up and out of this place through the hole. But she needed some help. Bloody hands were created from the creature to pull it up. It was... Disturbing the watch.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 6 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

"YOU WELCOME!" Hazel said to Historia as she helped the girl get back and with it. She saw Elspeth and gasped, running over to her. "I can help you feel better!" She said as she climbed over seats and decided to create the Muffin of Healing. "Every Blueberry promises to be nutritious!" she said as she offered her muffin. "Looks like a normal muffin, but it'll make you feel a whole lot better! Unless you want the Cheery Cherry Tonic? I gave that to Buff Girl, but that doesn't heal you completely... But it does make you feel super duper energized!" Hazel offered, and then explosion. "Oh no..." Hazel said as she grabbed onto the roots, the muffin in her other hand as Jujube her lizard friend held onto her hair. Then the cacoon thing happened! And though Hazel was relieved you could hear her say. "TAFFY WOULD MAKE THIS EASIER BUT IT'S TOO STRETCHY AND STICKY!" she yelled, though she noticed the blue light helping the roots.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next