Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:05 am

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Screenshot2014-10-28at64537PM

Rona Masters

Rona felt her heart get squeezed for a moment. One of their fellow magical girls... Rona felt herself crying, felt herself getting wrapped up in a torrent of emotions. "I'LL KILL YOU!" She cried out as huge ribbons of water came firing forth at the creature's arms, trying to grab the creature. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Rona cried out as she refused to have the same done to Kat. The water ribbons would be steadfast, wrapping around the creature at break neck speeds, trying to keep it from moving.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:12 am

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

Hazel heard the crack, and screamed. She didn't want to see that done to her friend! How could this happen!? Why was this happening!? Hazel's eyes began to fill with tears. "No... No...." She said before aiming at the creatures head again, specifically the eyes, and pulling the lever to blue. "Time for another one in the face you cock sucking mother of pearl pimple!" Hazel was pissed off at this point and fired two rounds at the creatures face with the ice gum ball cannon. They would explode, the icicles shooting forth in and around the creature's head.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 am

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

Holly looked away when the crushed happened, and gasped when the vines were cut. "Doez your poisan do thingz to creaturez that cut 'em?" she asked before stepped back. "We need to do something more or elze another girl iz going to meet with the same fate..." she said before recalling something. "I believe we are doing something to et. It usez us az an energy source. When it crushed 'er, it must have been getting weak. And the blood on 'is handz... It is safe to assume 'is most deadly aspect to uz iz also one of 'is greatest weaknessez! We will bind 'im again!" Holly started to channel her scribe magic, and began writing runes, creating different sets and people names after them. "Magical Arte: barrière 2...." she said as she started to prepare the defensive on their side. A blue magical barrier started to appear on different people with every name she wrote.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:21 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Swan looked away as Elspeth was...well...Beata wasn't going to deal with that just yet. She glanced to see Grace was still under the chairs, as she was told, and wasn't moving. Beata saw Grace starting to silently cry, and knelt down, wiping away her tears.
"Bo der, kjære søster. Alt vil bli bra." she gave a thumbs up, and then looked at see Kat was the next target. Without much thought, Beata charged and got near Kat, spear at the ready. She looked at the girl. "We can...fight together..." she said, seeing the hands were bleeding. "Do you believe...hands are the weakness?" she asked the girl as she started to charge up an attack.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:36 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia grinned as she saw her roots actually being effective- this was good. What was not as good was the fact that, despite the magical girls' efforts, Elspeth had been crushed. She knew this was bad, but didn't seem to react with the same intensity that the other girls did- she didn't know this girl, so her death only served to motivate her so that SHE wouldn't end up like her.

"Right so, def'nit'ly a baddie.."

She muttered to herself, trying to sound disappointed...but this just meant she had a reason to attempt to brutally murder the creature. Already she saw Fei taking out what seemed like all the angst in the world on the alien, so Pia could allowed herself some enjoyment out of this now. She noticed that attacking the monster's head didn't seem to be working, but Kat had managed to wound it by attacking its arms.
Pia raised her arms once more and the roots started tightening around the alien, constricting it like a snake with its prey. With a flick of her wrists, the girl made two sharp wooden spikes shoot up from the ground, both aimed at the same veiny part of the alien's arms that Kat's attack had succeeded in harming. She felt the strength of the various magical girls who were using their powers to reinvigorate their comrades and grinned a twisted sort of grin.. Her arms began to morph into spikes much like the ones she had just made to shoot out of the ground, and she waited for an opening to attack the monster from up close.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:50 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 E51ba8f4-4a28-40f1-93d6-fb406e5611a2_zpsb9a1dcfe

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty groaned in frustration as her attacks didn't seem to harm the creature in any way. Some chick was using PLANTS, and they were more effective that her blasts. This wasn't okay. She took a moment to just observe what was going on- maybe she could spot a weakness. AND that's when the girl was crushed. Rusty had stopped for a moment...and the girl had died. She was pretty sure this was her fault now. Frozen in shock, the ginger only seemed to be in the way for quite a few seconds...then her armor started sparking with renewed energy as the other magical girls did things, and she clenched her fists, which now buzzed with high voltage.

"Eat this!"

She cried as she recklessly ran at the alien from behind, shoving her fist into its back, where she guessed some sort of spinal cord would be, and unleashing dangerous amounts of electrical energy into the monster's body. Or so she hoped. She had to avenge Elspeth, who had done nothing to deserve the gruesome death she received...and she needed to stop this creature from hurting anyone else, that was a thing too. Evidently she didn't think of the consequences of getting so close to the monster that had just literally absorbed one of her comrades.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:10 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Abce97ec-2acf-4a6e-a758-1c74b7717947_zps5b75c756

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A smidgen of hope manifested itself within Historia`s chest at the sudden ribbons of blood that had exuded from the monster`s hands-- that was always a good sign! This thing wasn`t invincible, that was good... however-- any small ember of hope Historia had been harboring was quickly snuffed out by the sudden explosion of fluid and organs that came as the Xenogoblin crushed Elspeth within his hands, absorbing her moments later.
Her eyes opened wide in shock-- before suddenly narrowing in grim determination. They had just made this very personal. To take away their comrade before their very eyes-- this creature had just bought itself hell to pay...!
"Athena, guide me..." She whispered fiercely, gripping the ax in her hand a bit longer- before hopping back a few heavy steps, hoisting the ax over her head, and squinting at the monster`s hands. Her eyes momentarily glimmered gold- before she hurled her ax at the Xenogoblin like a javelin, sending the monsterously sized weapon twirling through the thick air toward it`s target. "Eye of Artemis...!" Once or if it struck, it`d automatically sail back into Historia`s grasp- bound to it`s owner through ancient magic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
The Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 am

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 101_zps2214fb4b

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Kat dodged nimbly around the other's attacks, making use of her speed and agility while in her griffin form. She glanced around to see who was helping as she did, glad to see that everyone still seemed rather determined. The singing from Noely helped too, boosting her energy and confidence. They could still do this... For Elspeth. They could avenge her. As Beata flew up to her side, she looked at her carefully- and as she heard her question, she gave a soft scree of affirmation. As the other started charging up an attack, she tucked her wings and swooped under her, shifting so that Beata was on her back- allowing the other to focus on attacking as she took care of dodging and such. She gave the other a little time to charge her attack- then suddenly swooped in towards one of the hands, ducking around the other attacks being thrown that way and giving the other a second's time to attack before she wheeled away, doing her best to dodge while keeping Beata on her back.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Griffin2_zps62ce091b
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:57 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Dudegu10

Xenogoblin Prime's wounds began to heal after devouring Elspeth, it seemed that the more corpses this thing absorbed, the stronger it became. Several blades flew at it, cutting it's skin, especially around it's arms, but the wounds were quickly healed. With Kat as it's new focus, it didn't seem to notice these attacks at all. It instead looked to her, swiping at her in the air to no avail. The thing was slow, that was its biggest weakness. It was easy to avoid, but if it got you, it was all over. It just barely moved it's hands away from the griffin enough to keep it from drawing more blood, then it tried to swipe at her, though none of its attacks seemed to hit. Fireballs flew towards him, impacting against his arms and hands, leaving them steaming, but they didn't seem to particularly harm the creature in a major way. These were only the first few attacks... what followed however, proved to change the tide of the battle. The monster was regenerating from the first few attacks, its newfound abilities were proving to give it a great advantage. However, countless magical girls were beginning to attack it. The creature was helpless as it was burned, slashed, held, just about everything you could imagine. Several parts of the creature was mangled and destroyed. It was regenerating... but too slowly, it could only heal so many wounds at once. the creature was weakening. Blood started to pour out from the monster like waterfalls, it was an extremely morbid sight. It was no doubt obvious to anyone who would put some thought into it... but that blood wasn't the creature's, that was the blood of all the humans it had devoured. This creature didn't have organs, it was hollow. The creature seemed to know it was losing "Klklkl..." it's voice was weaker, it was losing energy. It began to change it's tactics however. Green gas began to exhaust from it's arms and stomach, filling the room. Anyone that breathed the gas would lose all of the energy in their body and become paralyzed. It was letting out a paralyzing gas "KLRUUUUUU!"

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:02 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 3410

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison watched in horror as Elspeth was crushed before her very own eyes "..." her eyes widened, her teeth gritting, she was paralyzed with shock. One of her only friends in the world was dead now. Parasite tried to reach her, but her mind wasn't clean enough to her him anymore. She pointed her staff out to the creature and began to rapid fire dark matter blasts, being completely silent the entire time. With her will becoming more unhinged, she wasn't even trying to control Parasite anymore. Her face and body seemed to become more veiny as her body gave away to it's power. Parasite tried it's best to weaken the process, to stop her body from being destroyed, but it was only a matter of time. When the paralyzing gas came into play however, Alison wasn't thinking straight enough to even question it. She breathed it in, and her legs when limp. She slowly fell on her knees, then onto the floor "N-no...! I can't... I can't let it... it killed El... I- I- AAAAAGGGGGHHH!!" she screamed, until the paralyzing gas weakened her enough to take away her voice too.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:12 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Beata nodded, and allowed herself on the Griffin, feeling a little bit odd as she shifted herself onto the creature.
"If you can get me within range...I can launch attack. I will aim for palm." she said, and then held on as Kat started to move about. The gas was worrisome, she'd have to rely on Kat for that. She pulled out a hanky and was ready to unleash her attack. "DIAMENT!" she called, and 5 spears surrounded the griffin and herself, all sparkling. She threw the spears at the palms of the creature, aiming carefully. It was slow, and dealing with all the others, she was confident in her abilities. "Blow gas away with gust of wind." she remarked to the griffin girl as she prepared for her next attack.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:15 am

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

As Holly wrote the names of the different magical girls, herself included she was starting to become confident that they could win this. Though the creature was regenerating it was too slow. Then came the gas, and that didn't bode well for Holly. She didn't like what she saw and decided that it was for the best to take up into the sky. "Magical Familiar Arte: Cornelius!" she said quickly, and out came her owl familiar Cornelius. The owl raised it's powerful wings into the sky as she jumped up on him. "GO!" she called out and the owl flew up into the air, it's wings beating away the gas. "Wind... Could work... But it needz a place to go..." she said as she covered her mouth. She already saw Alison affected already! "Cursez... We still need to kill it right away..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Tumblr_n6iijehGXs1t4ab4vo1_500_zpsa17d68bf
" O u r      t i m e      i s     n o w  "

The Lapis Butterfly
Defender of the Innocent
The Lapis Butterfly's Theme- One after the other

" A n d      I      w i l l      s h o w      y o u      t h a t     i n     t i m e "

"HAAAA!" Lapis unleashed another wave of stun pollen toward the creature. She grinned and pumped her fist. This was going very well! "We can do this! We can....."she suddenly started to feel weak, to weak to even fly anymore. She fell on the floor, slowly trying to regain herself.
"What's going...on? I feel so...tired..." she said in a weakened voice. Moving was even a hard task. This was very very bad. She looked up, starting to see others fail as well. "Guys! Move away if you can!"

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Butterflysig_zps95f538b4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:34 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "

Grace stayed down, only peeking slightly as she heard screaming and scary cracking sounds. This was certainly NOT what she signed Beata and herself up for when they came to this place. This was...the exact opposite! This was awfully scary, and Grace couldn't help out or fight! She would surely only get in the way.
"Maybe...I...get...help?" the idea popped in her head. The room was sealed yes, but maybe there was a way in the back to get to the other parts of the ship, and maybe to a place to call for some help. She didn't want another one of the girls to get hurt. But...Beata told her not to move. She told her to stay there and not move for anything. Everything would be okay if Beata said so. So, Grace didn't move, but the thought lingered until she started to feel extremely tired and weak. She laid down, nearly falling asleep, but keeping herself awake by moving her foot rapidly. Maybe that idea to get help wasn't so bad anymore...but it was too late now.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:37 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Ein_cl10

"Wake... up..."  a feint voice could be heard by Elspeth. She would suddenly find herself... somewhere different. Certainly not dead... or perhaps she was dead, and she had found herself in the afterlife. Of all places... she found herself waking up at a beach at sunset. She could feel everything, the sand... the sun... the breeze. At one moment, she was being crushed to death, now, she found herself on a beach. Standing in front of her was a man in a cloak wearing a mask "It is quite time you awaken... you shouldn't be sleeping for long..."

Order's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:47 am

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Screenshot2014-10-28at64537PM

Rona Masters

Rona was still crying as she attacked. She didn't know this girl that had died right in front of them very well, but she had seen her, and to see her die like that. It was too much. Rona's pupils were gone as she attacked, again and again, water blade, after water blade. Anything to get rid of the creature from her sights. She flew in the air, not really noticing the gas the was coming right for them. Only when Rona saw Alison, and Lapis fall that she started to get herself together. She flew off, going passed Kat. She had to calm down... Then she came up with an idea and flew to the highest point. "Water Bubbles!" Rona cried out as small blue bubbles started to go around and attach themselves on random people's faces in order to trap the clean air inside, and keep the poison green gas out.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:52 am

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

Hazel's weapon was starting to heat up every time she fired her weapon. It came to the point where Hazel had to drop the weapon and rub her hands. She hissed in pain, but she didn't want to stop. This was for her comrade! She glared at the creature and the green gas that came along with it. "SHUT UP!" she shouted as she summoned her Straw Pole. She had to help people... Maybe with her Chocolate Rain Spell? No... Too messy. While trying to think of a way to heal some of her comrades Hazel was starting to feel woozy. First her legs collasped, and then finally she fell to her side. "Ugh... Help..." she said as she tried to move, but it hurt.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:56 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

"Huh?
Elspeth sat up, looking around and dusting the sand off her eyes. She looked around, the familiar sounds of the surf filled her as she started to realize where she was. The sun felt warm...she felt warm. But wasn't she dead. She checked her stomach. It felt normal. What was happening? The voice made her stand and turn, seeing a man with a mask on."Who...who are you? I...I thought I would be seeing my mother right about now..." she said, pretty confused at the moment. What was going on?

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:15 am

The cloaked figure stood still in front of Elspeth as she sat up "Who I am is irrelevant..." he responded to her in a mellow voice. He seemed to be looking out to the sunset, the breeze making his cape flow in the wind "Don't be alarmed, you're in a reality sphere of my own design... beautiful, no?" the man let out a "Heh..." before turning back to the pinkette. There was a pause, a moment of silence before he spoke again "We need to talk... I don't have much time... but everything is going to change soon..."  

Order's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Abce97ec-2acf-4a6e-a758-1c74b7717947_zps5b75c756

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia hissed, displeased with the amount of damage that barrage of attacks had dealt- despite the fact that the monster was clearly weakening. "NOT GOOD ENOUGH...!" She roared, opening her hand as her ax flew back into her gloved grasp. She hoisted it above his head, before bounding forward on top of one of the auditorium`s seats, planning to use that to propel herself up into the air and strike at the monster herself-- long range wasn`t her forte, she was sure she could beat this thing down to size within a few hits up close! Except-- just as she leaped forward, the Xenogoblin released a sudden flush of paralyzing gas. Her eyes widened, a sharp gasp squeezing out of her suddenly tightening throat-- but she couldn`t move back now. Pain spiraled into her bone marrow, hitting like a tsunami on a quiet beach- and her lunge was stopped mid air, pushing the amazon down onto the ground writhing in pain and unable to move. "Gh... I..." Her grip on her ax loosened as the strength in her arm depleted, causing it to clang loudly onto the hard floor.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
The Amazonian Princess of Justice`s Theme - Innocence
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:26 am

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Ai16_zpsdd812baf

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

Even as the paralyzing gas began to spread, Ai felt that she was still fine--because after all, robots didn't actually breathe. She continued throwing blast after blast of red, sparking energy at the Xenogoblin, aiming namely for places where it was bleeding, shouting the name of the attack out again and again with each toss, mustering up all the energy she could to make up for the girls who were falling to the ground due to the gas. She could tell that the Xenogoblin was beginning to weaken...one more big push, and they could probably win...! And they had to win before the monster took down anyone else--there was nothing else to be done about it!

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:34 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 28_zpse014e76e

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

★-------------------------------------★

Noely had stayed in place as she sang, doing her best to keep powering up the other magical girls--however, her voice came to an abrupt halt as the paralyzing gas reached her, and she immediately fell to her knees, clutching with a hand at her throat. She wobbled slightly, nearly falling over--only to feel a cool mist on her face, and opened her eyes to see that one of Rona's bubbles had attached itself there, giving her clean air. She breathed deeply, resting there for the moment and knowing that there was only so much clean air in here...and she wouldn't be able to sing at all to help without any abundance of clean air. And there was no way she was close-range attacking that thing...the absorbing powers were way too risky as far as that went. So, for now, she rested, up until she saw others falling to the gas--and she knew that she had to help. She glanced back, seeing that a few of the healers seemed to be near the back--and Noely stood, dashing forward and moving up to the nearest girl--Grace--and pulling her up carefully, carrying her back over to where Iskra's glowing healing circle was, setting her down inside it. Then, she turned, heading back towards the battle again. She had to help some of the others...!

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:44 am

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 8_zpsa78c0a7c

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

☤-------------------------------------☤

Iskra watched as the gas began spreading throughout the room and quickly stepped into her own healing circle. Despite the fact that the air felt acrid and burned slightly in her throat, the healing circle kept the paralyzing elements at bay. Still...lots of the other girls were falling to this gas. As Iskra looked upon the creature they were fighting, she was terrified...but so many girls were falling to the gas...she couldn't let this sit. Without all of their strength combined, they would never win. She took a deep breath, swallowing her fear momentarily, then sticking both of her hands out to her sides--then dashing forward. As she left her healing circle, she called out, louder this time,
"Physician's Touch--!" The moment that she stepped out of the circle, she summoned another just in front of her--bringing up another circle of safe space. She continued on forward--summoning up circle after circle, making a chain of them as she moved towards the girls that were on the ground out on the battlefield. She passed by Alison and Lapis, making sure that they both ended up inside healing circles, then quickly began making her way over to where Hazel lay, not going to the girls in any particular order--simply going by who she saw first, and making sure that they each ended up inside a healing circle. She knew that there were others who needed her help, too, like Historia--but she simply couldn't run fast enough to get to all of them in an extremely short time. She was going to try to get to all of them in good time, though--and at last, after having passed Hazel, she arrived by Historia, summoning up a healing circle beneath herself and Historia, stopping to catch her breath. She was a lot closer to the Xenogoblin now than she would have liked--but that was just another one of the issues with being a field medic--she knew that she would always have to be closer to the enemy than she would have liked. She just hoped that her healing circles would help...she felt pretty exhausted after summoning so many...

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:39 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

Elspeth rose an eyebrow, but was respectful and allowed the man to talk. This place was nice, but it seemed like a normal beach, and she'd been to several before. She fixed her hairs and then listened, and then looked at the man."As much as I would love to help you and the world, I can't. I'm dead in reality, crushed by a freaky alien genotype...wow...that's weird to say." she let out a sigh and and looked at the sea. She wanted to help...so badly. But she just couldn't.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 5 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 am

"Heh..." The Cloaked figure seemed to find Elspeth's reply to him humorous... which was certainly off-putting, because she just told him she was dead. He pulled out a book from his cape... seemingly out of nowhere, and in his other hand a pen "Death is... a malleable concept..." he spoke, opening the book. It was old and falling apart, much of the wording in the book was also obviously old and dim. The man got to a half blank page... which quickly began to fill out on its own, words seemed to magically start appearing all over the page. The man suddenly used his pen to cross out an entire sentence "A great evil is coming to your planet... understand this... all of you, not just you... there's a reason you have been picked. There's a reason you are earth's protectors now... nothing is random in life... there is destiny, fate, order... Earth is in danger and only you and your friends can save it..." he informed her "If you fail... billions will die... and this... creature, that attacked your base. It worked for this evil as well... it was seeking to bring an end to MSI in one finishing blow. Killing this monster... it'll only be the beginning..." with the words crossed out, he would write a new sentence above the old one. Almost immediately after, Elspeth was starting to fade out "You're alive again, rejoice... try not to get yourself eaten this time, will yah? Just wait for a minute or two before you fade out of here and back into your old realm."

Order's Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next