Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

+4
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:12 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 240_zps654d1658

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The moment the Xenogoblin began showing signs of exploding- the slight shine dissipated from Fei`s eyes. She`d seen this before, and she didn`t seem to so much as acknowledge any potential they may have had of surviving this-- that thing was going to blow up the wall of the station, and without oxygen, they`d all perish.
Again, Fei stood stagnant midair, simply staring ahead at the creature with vacancy- only Pia`s sudden cocoon over all the girls waking her up from her grief-stricken trance. Her eyes darted about the barrier, before she soared downward and landed onto the ground- once she did, all of the flames decorating her body dissipated. She untransformed, not wanting to risk damage to Pia`s barrier with her fire. In the meantime, she leaned herself up against the stage, breathing heavily and working on regaining her strength. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Empty Re: MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:35 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Possiblemsi6_zps80de9106
Lady Scythe
Grim Reaper

Serina sighed in relief as she felt Iskras healing circle begin to take effect. She nodded in thanks at the ghost girl as she started planning out her next move. Her eyes widened as a familiar soul suddenly joined them. She turned, feeling an incredulous smile forming as she saw Elspeth was indeed alive. But....how?
The only time souls were ever brought back from death were typically at the bidding of a reaper or an angel and Serina knew she would have sensed if one of her fellow reapers had decided to involve themselves. This was.....something of a miracle. She had no idea what had done this, but Serina felt some sense of peace as the girls wrongful death was undone. That was good. Things were finally starting to align for the better.
As the creature began pounding on the walls followed by Pias roots, Serina dug her scythe into the ground, gripping the hilt tightly as she focused on trying to conserve her strength as much as possible given their circumstances.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:36 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Dudegu10

The creature banged and banged on the wall "KLRUUUUUUUUUU-!!" it screamed, ramming its head into the wall afterwards. It was dead set on killing itself and everyone in the auditorium. Both Beata and Adrian continued to attack it, but these attacks only helped its cause as the Xenogoblin began to short circuit even further. The creature was approaching critical levels now, once it was dead it was going to bring down everything. The creature's plan was going well- but then Rusty blew up the ceiling. If the creature could talk (Or even think) it would probably ask 'Why the fuck would you do that?' because chances are she just killed everyone. The creature began to float upwards, it tried to reach for the flooring, but it's slow speed proved to be its undoing as it flew more and more towards the hole. Pia created a barrier around the magical girls... but the strength of the vacuum proved to be much stronger than the roots summoned. They started to break apart... things were going to take a turn for the worse- but Holly's own barrier saved them from being sucked into the vacuum of space. However... it wasn't over quite yet... as the creature flew out towards the hole...it grabbed onto the edges of the hole, managing to out power the force of the vacuum... which was an impressive feat on its own. The creature started to use this leverage to climb back inside "Klklklklkl..." it growled, only for Rona's blood hands to begin to shove it back out, the creature headbutted the hands, but this only damaged it more. In the end the hands overpowered the creature as it flew out from the space station... flying into space then exploding a safe distance away. The Xenogoblin Prime was defeated... but there was still the problem with there being a huge hole in the space station sucking everything into the vacuum of space. Until that hole was filled somehow, there was no way they could escape

MSI Generic Boss Theme - Day of Collapse
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:44 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

While Holly's owl disappeared in a puff of smoke she was glad to see that her barrier was keeping everyone in place. She then cheered when the goblin was finally out! With the help of Rona pushing the creature out with it's own blood. "Yez! Yez! 'ez out!" But they still had the problem of the hole. "Okay! This I can fix! If someone... Can just get me up thair, and makes sure that I don't get sucked outta... I can repair that hole with my scribe magic! Anyone can do that?" Holly yelled out since she knew what to do in this situation.  "Or maybe someone throws a giant thing at it and then I repair?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:08 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia cursed under her breath as she felt that the roots wouldn't be enough to save the magical girls. As strong as nature was, there was only so much it could do in outer space. Luckily, as she had hoped, other magical girls came in with their powers, and Holly's magic saved them. The creature was finally gone, though it sure did put up a fight, but there was still the TINY problem of the huge hole that was sucking everything out after Xenoglobin Prime.

" 's only so much I can do here, we've got to patch up the hole!"

Roots were now weaving themselves over the hole, attempting to cover it up, but they were being sucked out almost as fast as Pia could grow them. Holly spoke up, claiming that she could repair the hole. This was good..if they could get her up there.

"Shitshitshitshitshit-"

Rusty knew she had fucked up. Big time. She was glad that the creature was gone, but she may have just created an even huger problem. Pia's roots were obviously being ineffective, and she had proved that using her own powers did more harm than good.. So she had to think about this logically. She COULD restate the obvious- that the hole needed to be sealed -but she had a feeling no one would appreciate that.

"Does anyone have colossal sheet of titanium we can use or something? Then Holly can do her thing.."

Pia continued to struggle, spots starting to appear in her vision as she started feeling less oxygen in the air: more was being sucked out than what the plants were producing. In a final attempt to stay alive, she spread her fingers on the nearest wall of the root cocoon and closed her eyes. A thick bark shell started forming around the roots, slowly at first, then at an exponentially increasing rate, strengthening the roots that were trying to weave a makeshift patch for the hole. It wouldn't hold for long, but it would give them some time to think.

"Bloody 'ell.."

The redhead leaned against the bark, now icy cold from the exposure to the vacuum. She had drained most of her energy at this point, and looked at Holly.

"T'won't hold fer long. Do the thing."

She warned, speaking quite brusquely to Holly. It was pretty evident the whole 'please' and 'thank you' and appreciating other people wasn't a thing with the redhead.

"Seriously though, no one can conjure a huge hunk of metal? I can work with that..I can be useful for real.."

Rusty mumbled to herself, too low for anyone to hear.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:45 pm

OoOoOoOoOoOo Holly Bonds OoOoOoOoOoOo

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 HollyBondsArchivst
-------------White Witch of the Void--------------

"Merci!" Holly said as she summoned her owl again. The creature was tired, but it was willing to help her one last time for today. She felt bad summoning and then desummoning it, but she didn't want it to suffer any kind of harm if it got sukced into that hole. She was thankful for what Pia was doing. She had her owl fly her up there was fast as she could, but she couldn't get too close for she feared for her creature. "Magical Arte: Réparation..." Holly said as runes began to appear on the metal and plants. The plants started to into a type of metal, or were getting warped into the metal that was now covering the hole. And then... It was done. The hole was patched up like it was new, popping out more then the rest of the ceiling due to it's color.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona flew down from the hole when it was finally sealed up. It was pretty scary at first. Slowly she drifted down and landed with a soft thud. "I think... We did it." she said as she looked around. Though the oxygen levels were low Rona knew they were going to be okay. Pia can make her plants, and Rona could help by giving them water to grow. "Is... Everyone alright?" Rona asked as she walked around with no problem.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:18 am

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 8_zpsa78c0a7c

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
☤-------------------------------------☤
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

Well, that had been...terrifying. Iskra let out a big breath as she saw the hole patched up, removing herself from where she'd been clinging onto some of the roots nearer to the floor. Ai had seemingly latched onto the floor using some mechanism in her feet, and Noely had been using the roots to keep herself grounded, as well--Iskra herself had nearly panicked and turned back into her intangible form, but things seemed to be finally over, now--meaning that medics were going to be needed.
"D...Does anybody need to be healed...?" she called out tentatively, unsure if anybody would really want her help. There were other girls here with healing powers, after all... "I-I...um...still have enough energy left to p-patch some people up, if they need it..." Despite the fact that the horrifying situation was over, Iskra still felt very jumpy...she was tempted to turn back already, but she wouldn't be able to heal anybody if she couldn't use her powers, so...she would stay transformed for now and see if anyone needed help.
"We...We did it?" Noely asked, in awe of what had just happened. She paused for a moment, then a huge grin spread across her face, and she raised her fist up into the air. "We did it! We won! We're ALIVE! We won!" She hopped up and down in celebration, relief flooding over her as it seemed that the battle was finally over.
Ai de-magnetized herself from the floor with a big smile on her face, having seen the battle ended.
"You all were amazing!" she called to the other magical girls, giving them a big grin and a wave. She glanced around, and finally located Historia, trotting over to her and smiling. "Hello there, Historia! You did really well in that battle! I was a bit worried for a moment, but we managed to win! I believe that that should suffice as our final final exam! Everyone did so well--I'm very proud of everybody here! Are you alright?"

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 36_zps892839df
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Carmine just stood there. She couldn't really do anything to help. She was helpless, her wounds were too great, and she couldn't help plug the whole. She looked at Hazel whom gave her a muffin. She took it.
"Thank you...but I don't think I'll be needing this if we are unable to block that hole..." she said, and looked at Historia, digging her sword into the floor, trying to think of the words to say. But soon, it was over. Carmine looked up to see the hole patched up. She couldn't believe it. It was over. "We've...we've done it...ah..." she slumped onto her sword, the adreneline of her body started to ware off, and she felt very tired and weak. She couldn't even eat the muffin she felt so out of it. She just remained silent, nearly unconscious, as she was trying to regain a small amount of strength.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 am

Hazel Lincoln

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Hazel

The Sweet Magician

"YES! It's over! OUCH!" Hazel cried out before she fell to the floor. She laid there for a moment before getting up again. "All in a days work people! Give yourselves a hand-Oh no... Uh... Ummm... Cheery Cherry Tonic?" Hzel offered to the pink haired girl. She saw that she couldn't eat the muffin that she gave her, and created the ball of liquid. "Hey! You!" she called out to Iskar. "Help this one out!" she asked as she tilted Carmine's head to let the red sparkly liquid in. At least give her the energy to stay awake. "... I still can't believe that you came back from the dead... What was it like?" Hazel asked as Jujube made a squeak behind her, almost like it was asking the same thing.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:34 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Beata had stabbed her spear into the floor, staying near the pit in order to keep her sister alive. But as the roof was patched, she didn't need to. She smiled and opened up the pit.
"All's well." she said, and took Grace out, putting her on the floor and smiling. She looked around and spied Kat, walking toward her. She put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "You did...very...well...others might not know it...but you saved everyone here..." she told the girl with a smile. "Feel proud..." she looked at the others and smiled, feeling pretty good about herself too. They all did good.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:38 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 4910

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Layout26
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison kept a cool and calm demeanor the entire time... which was rather odd considering everyone in the auditorium was in danger of dying. With the same monotone expression on her face... she let the others save the day. She was confident they could do what it took to win, and they did it "Yay..." Alison spoke in a dull voice. She left Elspeth alone, instead taking Parasite off her head and making eye contact with it "Well... we lived another day Parasite..." she spoke, breaking out a small smile "Another day another story..."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:41 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Tumblr_n6iijehGXs1t4ab4vo1_500_zpsa17d68bf
" O u r      t i m e      i s     n o w  "

The Lapis Butterfly
Defender of the Innocent
The Lapis Butterfly's Theme- One after the other

" A n d      I      w i l l      s h o w      y o u      t h a t     i n     t i m e "

"I guess that's that." Lapis said, and looked around at the others. "Are we the only ones here? Where did everyone else go? Like...where did Lady Xathe head around to?"she shook her head. She could have helped a little bit right? Geez. Either way she was happy with the victory and knew they would win. She sat in one of the remaining chairs and kind of just...waited around for the next thing.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Butterflysig_zps95f538b4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:46 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 C235dec8-a78c-43c6-b7e8-b13260561582_zps9cbafd67

Pia Coutts
Druid Warrior of Fae

❀     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❀

Pia now had time to calm down and actually notice all the stuff that had happened...and somehow she didn't seem impressed. Even Elspeth's miraculous revival didn't seem to affect her much, as she sighed and slid against the walls of the cocoon until she was sitting on the ground. This is when she noticed she was still in her magical girl form.
Immediately she went red and started shifting her position uncomfortably. She wanted to go back to her regular form, but at this point she was too weak- if she changed back, she wouldn't be able to keep the plants with the oxygen going.

Rusty was just watching the other girls work until finally the problem with the hole, which she had caused, was solved. She smiled half-heartedly, glad that they had all survived, but upset with herself for having been the one to cause a great part of the problem. Rodney's incessant name-calling wasn't helping either...so she reached up and clicked a button on her mechanical horn-things, powering the suit down and making it fold back neatly into the horns.
Then she noticed that Elspeth was alive.

"Oh, cool."

Rusty was initially confused, but then again she knew how magical girls were: the MAGIC was pretty much expected. She settled for being happy that they were alive, hoping that she had at least played a small part in their salvation.

❇    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❇

Step on the grass. I dare you.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 am

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Large
The Black Shadow of justice
MSIs resident demon

As everything had more or less been wrapped up, Adrian felt the remaining chaotic energy flow into her. She smiled darkly as she eyed the hole the creature had flown through. Well, that had been interesting.She doubted that had been according to schedul. Despite this, they had still been victorious in the end.
Adrians smile changed at this thought. It was nice to see some physical proof that all of their training hadn't been in vain. That her decision to come here had amounted to something. Her smile became more peaceful at this thought. She turned, analyzing the other girls. It seemed everyone was alright. She turned at the sound of Neolys voice,giving the girl what she assumed was a calm smile. In all honesty, she was still a tad jumpy from the energy she had absorbed all throughout the fight.
Yes, we have. You seem to have made it out mostly unharmed.....

As the roots started to lose hold, Edana jammed her sword in the ground, not loosening her hold until the hole was closed up. She looked up almost in disbelief, a bright smile growing on her face. They'd done it! They'd won. Edana looked around, giving everyone a quick look over before skipping over to Ai and Historia, barely able to restrain herself from hugging the two.
For one thing she'd just met them. Her parents had to remind her in the past that not everyone liked hugs as much as she did, so she would hate to make a bad impression on the two.
Hey there! You two were fantastic out there. We really showed that ...creature what happens when you try to get in the way of justice! Are you both alright though?

Serina removed her scythe from the ground after assuring herself the hole wouldn't open unless it was through force. She smiled as she took in the sight of her comrades, injured but alive.  That was certainly something she could accept. Serina muttered a small prayer under her breath, feeling the souls of those who'd died being sent to their final resting place. Her smile dimming for a moment. Those people hadn't been meant to die today. That creature had cut them all down prematurely. Serina just prayed they were at peace, despite how they had died.
Serina turned in Elsepeths direction as she thought this, quietly walking over as she saw Hazel treating the pinkette. She smiled calmly at the woman. Her energy contrasting greatly with Hazels far more excited air. Unfortunately she didn't really have any medical skilles, but Serina still stood on standby in case Elspeth needed someone to help support her.
I don't presume to speak for her, but she might not be completely ready to talk about something like that. Either way are you alright? We were ...well worried about you after that creature attacked you.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:48 am

░░▒▒▓▓Of  all  the  ghosts  in  the  world▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 8_zpsa78c0a7c

░░▒▒▓▓The  ghosts  of  my  past  are  by  far  the  worst▓▓▒▒░░

Iskra Kristoff
Death's Angel
Pray that your loneliness . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . finds you something to live for
and something to die for

As Iskra realized that Hazel was calling her over, she quickly trotted over to them, seeing the state that Elspeth was in--very much alive.
"Y-You're alive--? Thank goodness..." she murmured as she summoned up a healing circle underneath Elspeth. She decided not to comment when Hazel asked what it was like coming back from the dead--Iskra already knew full well what dying was like--pretty terrible. So, she was pretty sure that Elspeth probably wouldn't want to talk about it...She let Serina voice that, however, and continued healing Elspeth the best she could.

☤--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☤
The Whisper of a Lost Soul - Cyberbird
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:52 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 20_zps8018891a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

★-------------------------------------★

Noely shifted herself back into her human form, giving a tired, but happy sigh at the feeling of being normal again. That had been pretty terrifying...she was going to be glad for some rest. As she heard Adrian's voice, she looked over to the dark-haired girl and gave an awkward chuckle, fidgeting with her jacket a little bit.
"It's probably 'cause I was more focused on powering everyone up rather than getting in the thick of things myself...I would've gone, but all of my attacks are pretty close range--I didn't wanna get in everyone's way, after all...Still--I'm just glad that we're all safe! That thing was like something out of the X-Files! I sure won't be watching anything sci-fi for a while now..."

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:34 am

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ OH, THE HERO COMES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the horses drawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto the kingdom come
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthrough the pale moonlight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxour hearts ignite to the call

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 60_zpsfb79b398

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxHistoria✖↰ Constantinides
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x you and i will stand and fight xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx even with our backs to the wall x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Amazonian Princess of Justice】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Historia untensed as she watched the creature sail out into outer space, and the hole it had left from being sealed cleanly. "By Hera... that was invigorating..." She smiled boldly to herself, tugging her ax out from the ground it had sunken into-- stabbing the space station was probably not a good idea. Just as she paused to glance at the ax in her grasp to ensure it had left the station`s flooring, Ai trotted over- Historia automatically grew a touch more awkward, looking down at the significantly smaller girl with an anxious smile. "Ah, thank you... I suppose if that does not show those higher up how capable we are-- nothing really will, right? And--ah--I am fine, thank you--are you alright...?" She paused to shift back into her human form, her tracksuit replacing her chain mail bikini thing, and her ax dissipating into specks of gold that quickly evaporated up into thin air. Before she could get an answer, however, Edana returned-- hugging them both. Historia tensed at that, mind racing as she tried to figure out what to do here... she settled on gently petting the other smaller girl`s bat, as a way to return the gesture. Yeah- that seemed right... "We certainly did-- and yes, I am alright-- how are you feeling...?"    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hera, give me the strength to cleanse these sullied souls!
Historia - Innocence
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Bird_l10
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bird slowly opened his eyes... was it over? The cockatiel hopped back up on his feet as he looked around... it had gotten a lot quiet "Oh dear... is it over...?" well they weren't all dead, so that was a plus. The bird staggered a bit before regaining his composure. He waited a few minutes for the remaining affects of the gas to wear off, then he took flight. The gentlemen flew to the auditorium, perching up high as he looked down to the MSI members, it seemed they had slain the monster "Good sport girls, good sport! It seems this graduating class is quite promising..." he chirped, staying on the sidelines.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Aquamarine

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

Rona changed back to her human form, taking in a deep breath before looking to Noely. "Hey... Good to see that your doing well..." Rona was worried about her since she was the first she had spoken too today. Rona went to her, adjusting her glasses. She looked to the bird that flew in. "Hey! Bird! Where is Xanthe anyway?" Rona asked since it was a good question. Where is that big boobed woman?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:21 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Hope  is  being  able  to  see  that  there  is  light▓▓▒▒░░

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Ai84_zpsa708bc19

░░▒▒▓▓Despite  all  of  the  darkness▓▓▒▒░░

Ai Sakura
Ruby☆Sparkle
♥-------------------------------------♥
Follow your dreams . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . believe in yourself
and don't give up

♥-------------------------------------♥

"I feel just fine! I'm in tip-top shape!" Ai chirped as she transformed back into her human form, reaching down to adjust her shorts slightly before grinning at Historia and Edana. She looked up as Bird flew into the room, and also began wondering along with the others where Xanthe had gotten off to. "I was a bit worried for quite some time during that battle--but everyone managed to do very well. Oh, I hope that we three all get to be on the same squad! That would be amazing! I mean, after we all graduate and all--I'm glad that we managed to seal the auditorium so we could actually do that without space trying to suck everyone away!"

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Magical Girl's Dream - Active Angel II
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Katerina Elias

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 44_zpse4efadf0

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Kat ducked down towards the ground as damage started being done to the auditorium, quickly latching onto the roots with her claws as she was given a chance. She was tired out, at this point- and she let the others deal with getting the monster out of the auditorium, as well as patching up the hole in the ceiling. As soon as it was all safe, she let go, slowly sliding to the floor. Her form shimmered a moment, before her feathers seemed to melt away, leaving Kat in her magical girl form on the ground. She soon transformed back to normal, however, and then slowly sat up, running a hand through her hair and looking around. They... had done it... She jumped slightly as a hand rested on her shoulder, looking up quickly- but relaxing some as she saw Beata. Her words in fact drew a bit of color to Kat's cheeks- and despite herself, she smiled a little before nodding and quickly looking away. "Yeah yeah... thanks, I guess..." she muttered, not wanting to seem genuinely happy- even if they had just barely saved their lives. She blinked as she heard a familiar voice, staring at Bird- before quietly wondering alongside some of the others. Where was Xanthe? After all that... She sighed, glancing around and spotting Fei- and giving her a mild glare before looking away, simply staying put.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:44 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Tumblr_nelqx9p7hY1u2y9rdo1_1280_zpsab1e41a8
" I     w i l l  c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "

Elspeth went back to normal, and felt the cherry juice thing go down. She only swallowed a little, the rest kind of dribbled out. She groaned and opened her eyes.
"Cherry...is gross..." she said. She felt the healing and felt her chest uncave itself, which hurt like a bitch, but still was going to be okay. She sat up, holding her chest. "I am relieved we won...I feared the worst...for obvious reasons...speaking of that...I kind of...don't want to talk about it right now...but I think one thing is important...things are going to get a lot worse then they are now." she said, though maybe no one else was listening but still. She managed to get to her feet, nodding thank you to those who used their powers to help her. Using the chairs as a support, she looked for Alison. Upon spying her, she went toward her. "Hey...are you okay?" she asked, looking concerned for her friend.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:51 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 GermanyFemale600300251_zps96c08a8f
" I     w i l l     c o m p l e t e     m y     m i s s i o n     a t     a n y     c o s t "

Beata Dalhberg
Stern Guard
Beata's Theme- Peaceful and Calm

" M y     l i f e     i s    n o t h i n g    c o m p a r e d     t o    h e r "

Beata nodded and took her hand off her shoulder.
"I hope we can become the...friends." she said, and then left the girl to her own devices. She went to Grace, whom she embraced and then heard Bird. Was this maybe a test? It couldn't have been, a girl died. Whatever was happening, Beata knew that this was certainly going to look good for everyone.

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Beatasig_zpsa41afcb8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 pm

MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Hikari32_zpsfa832648
Adrian Corvus
Hellborn member of MSI

Adrian untied the ribbon, shifting back to her more human form. Adrian smiled as she felt the energy she'd absorbed fade more and more as the ribbon sealed the darker portions of her power. She smiled at the girls response, hoping her smile helped sooth the girls anxiety. Calming people was not something she was too familiar with, but at the moment, trying seemed like it could be worth it.
I believe what you did was of help to us though. A fair amount of my attacks are close range too, so I guess I can understand how you feel. I'm glad we're all safe though. I haven't seen this...X-Files myself, but they probably wouldn't have done nearly as well if they encountered something like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Day-Break-Illusion-Akari-Taiyo-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-1
Edana Titan
Edana looked up, smiling brightly at Historias pat. She shifted back to her regular form, nodding enthusiastically. Relief obvious in her smile as both Ai and Historia confirmed they were okay. Despite not talking to Historia and Ai for very long, Edana still felt like something of a friendship had formed between them. They had just helped to beat a monster together after all.
That's great! I'm really glad we all made it out of there as well as we did. I'm just fine! I'm even more excited about finding out what team I'm on. Hopefully it's with you two! I think we'd all make a really great team! I mean look at what we were able to do today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MSI Prologue - So Long, Sweet Stars - Page 7 Possiblemsi22_zps67094115
Serina Hellscythe
Grim Reaper

Serina watched as Elspeth sat up, relieved when she saw the girls chest return to its normal state. At least the girls wounds wouldn't be a problem for now. She nodded at the girls words, smiling at her sympathetically,
I can understand why you wouldn't. I think we're all just relieved things ultimately went as well as they did...What do you mean by that?
Before she got her answer, Elspeth had already walked away. She sighed, willing her armor away. That wasn't good. What had Elspeth seen, where ever she had gone? Serina pushed these thoughts away for the moment. Until she could speak with Elspeth again, she likely wasn't going to be getting answers on any of those questions.
She smiled as she turned to Iskra, nodding at Hazel, 

Thank you for the help earlier. I probably would have been paralyzed without your healing spell.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum