Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:05 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac kept on looking through the huts as one after one it looked like there was nothing important for him inside. "Dammit!" The boy clenched his hand as he did a tiny pound to the ground. There was nothing useful for him! He got back up as he dusted himself off. "Hmmm it looks like I'm done searching. I should let Ryder know-" Before he could finish his sentence however, the blonde felt his arms getting held pretty tightly. "What the-" His voice came to another halt as the knife was held closely to his throat. Isaac felt a cold chill behind him as he couldn't take the chance to see who the perpetrator was. The voice that was coming out of the person's mouth confused the boy as he couldn't tell who it was as the figure asked him why he was here. 'Think Isaac, think! You have to calm down and tell him about the team. No! He might be part of the Church!' Isaac did a small inhale through his nose before speaking as quiet as a whisper, "I'm here because I have been kicked out of my living area. Exiled. Just wondering the desert as an explosion happened in front of my peripheral. I wanted to see what the commotion was as dead bodies were everywhere. It was a horrific sight. I started to see if there was anything useful for me here and here we are now." Isaac looked tried to not shake or look down, knowing that one false movement is going to cost him his life.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:54 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder turned as Bunny addressed him, listening to what she said, then giving a sad smile and nodding,
"It really does feel weird...I know it's been months since we left the prison, but I'm still not really used to it yet...It's a real bummer that all of our stuff in Carrion Land got blown up, but I guess it's for the better--less baggage and all. Still, it's true--I never would've thought that we'd be here today. It sure is weird...remember back when Vulture was still really small? And all we wanted was just to keep all of that shit contained to the prison...? We did a fine job of that, huh--" He gave a rueful chuckle, scratching an itch on the back of his neck. "This whole being out of the prison thing does feel weird...but I guess that we're just gonna have to make the best of it."
Once Nathan had left, Chelsea had begun wandering the area, feeling slightly aimless as she kept worrying about how Nathan would be doing out there by himself--and what all of them would be doing there. It was clear that they were in danger now--a danger that became very real as she turned a corner around a building and happened to sight Isaac being held by a mysterious cloaked figure. Her eyes opened up wide and her mouth dropped open slightly as she first saw them, but she made no sound--should she go back and tell the others--? Or would that just aggravate the situation? No, she had to stay there and make sure that Isaac was alright--but she couldn't possibly save him on her own, could she? After a moment, she took a breath, then stepped further forward and revealed herself to them, watching the cloaked figure warily as she came forward, stopping a few yards away from them.
"S-Stop whatever you're doing--now." She managed to even out her voice slightly by the end of her statement--or rather, she as she then realized, command--was she really commanding this person? Was that wise? "Let him go...or I'll call everyone over, right now..." She felt herself begin to sweat--not from the desert heat, but from the fact that she had probably just put herself in a very vulnerable position. Her hand began slowly gravitating down towards where she kept her knife. "J-Just let him go...there's no need to make this a big production..." ...This wasn't going to go well, was it--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:34 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy stared up at the sky for a bit, he didn't seemed to be focusing on the here and now, no, he clearly had his head in the clouds. Times were really changing, but, it wasn't for the better. Pugsy had tried his best to ignore the corpses that Matthias had brought up. He'd seen worse. Didn't make it a pleasant sight though. Crossing his arms, Pugsy eventually answered Matthias' answer "I got one thing on my mind... finding my daughter." he spoke in a mutter "We haven't found her, yet... she wasn't anywhere in No Man's Land... and... I've got some credible witnesses stating someone with the Church of Crime has her..."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Yeah...uh...I thought I was sentenced for life...not a year...or however long it's been..." she chuckled...and then looked down. "Look I...I wanna...make somethin clear Rydeh...I..." this was gonna be hard to say. "Ever since Poison's come back...I...I've been havin these...flashes...their like flashbacks...only they last for a second...and are completely horrifying...it's from...pretty long ago...and...I've been trying to forgot it...and it's not working..." she rubbed the back of her neck. "That's why I've been...you know...alone...a lot...very alone...I've been trying to control these flashes in my head...fighting my demons yah know? But...it's not working...and it's been impossible to repress them again...since Poison and all...so..." she let out a sigh. "That's...what I wanted to say...I'm sorry for distracting you...I'll tell some of the others later...but...that's the reason...the true reason..." She looked up at the guard from the hill. He was...looking intently. "Huh?" she asked, concerned.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:27 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 CloakedJo_zps7b7c6397

loakedigure
??? 

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

The figure whom had at one point been pressing the steel of it`s knife gently against Isaac`s throat- slowly hovered the weapon away as the blonde cooperated calmly. They listened, silent- but didn`t ease their hold on him much as they cautiously registered what was being said. Exiled, he said- they hadn`t been aware that there were any nearby communities to be exiled from...
"What did all this...? I`m looking for this organization... they`re called--" They had been much too entirely focused on Isaac to so much as notice the third person entering the scene until it was too late. Chelsea`s voice made the figure jolt, abruptly turning over to the source- only to tense up and halt entirely as they caught sight of Chelsea in her entirety.
For a few long moments, it seemed as if the girl`s threat fell on deaf ears, until the figure abruptly shoved Isaac away, looking at him once more in finality and potential warning- before turning their attention back permanently to Chelsea, and stepping back just slightly, apparently already planning to retreat as soon as possible. "...Why aren`t you in No Man`s Land--?" The slightest bit of pensivity and shock snuck into it`s previously monotonous voice, seemingly at the addition of Chelsea to the confrontation.    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cloaked Figure`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:43 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac kept on staring ahead as he tried his best to calm down. The sweat going down the side of his head didn't help as he felt more tensed then ever. The knife coming away from his throat helped though as the blonde gave a small gulp, relieved that it wasn't pressed on him anymore. What the figure said next took him by surprise however. Just what was this organization this person was looking for? Was it the Church or them? His thinking got cut off as he heard a voice that was familiar to him as his eyes went wide. Chelsea. He looked over to see what she was doing as she spoke up and held her knife. 'What is she doing!? Does she think that she can fight this person!' Isaac mouthed silently to her to run away. He didn't want anyone to know the situation at the current moment as it could go from bad to worse.
Isaac then felt himself getting pushed to the ground as the blonde made a small oof sound as he looked up at the figure. He couldn't tell who the person was as he stared at it in the eyes as the figure turned his back on him. Was this person going to fight Chelsea? Isaac slowly got up and reached into his coat for his card as he held it tightly in his hand. He didn't want to fight but if it came to it, he has no other choice. The next few words that the figure said confused Isaac and surprised him as well. 'Why is this person asking about No Man's Land? Do they know?' Isaac took out his card and had it ready in his right hand now as he prepared himself in this confrontation.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:24 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder listened to Bunny speak, his expression steadily becoming more serious as he listened to what she said.
"...I think I know what you're talking about..." he said after a moment, looking away and out towards the horizon as he continued to speak. "Do you remember the first time that we really fought the Inquisitor? On Baker's Street? Well...I remember, after that battle...I was keeping to myself, right...? It was because I couldn't stop thinking about Wynn and Ivy--and about how they died for our sake. I know that Ivy came back, but Wynn is still...I could've done something--I should've done something--but it was all just so..." He trailed off, then gave a quiet, rueful chuckle and continued in a murmur, "Who am I kidding...you've probably got way more to worry about than I do..." He paused for a moment, seemingly thinking, then spoke again. "It's just a matter of...well...locking everything bad away. I think...that maybe talking to somebody would help. It might help you come to terms with things...you know? I know how tempting it is to try to take the entire burden on yourself...but that'd defeat the purpose of all of us working together, right?" He looked at her again, then, giving her a small smile. "We're a team for a reason, Bunny. And if there's anyone on this team that doesn't want to help each other, then, well, they're not a real teammate, now are they?"
"What do you mean, why aren't I in No Man's Land...?" Chelsea asked warily, eyeing the figure with caution and not moving from where she stood. "How do you know who I am...? Are you on the hacking network? Or are you somebody we know from before? Either way...we got kicked out of No Man's Land. Vulture Team left--the place was in shambles, anyways..." She was just liking this situation less and less. How did this person know who she was...? There was no doubt that a hacker would easily have access to her picture--but then again, it could have been somebody she'd met in person before, disguised. "Who are you...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:30 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Never fear! We shall come up with a title for you all in good time!" Justus smiled and nodded to Nate, seeming confident with his people-title-giving abilities. He also seemed happy that Nate was prepared to fight off the fiends of Sullonstein--young, promising knights were always welcome! After all, a single knight didn't make a knightly order! "Very well! We shall guard this front, and make sure that not a single speck of darkness gets past our ever-watchful eyes! We cannot allow further evil to be done upon this place!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:02 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias calmed quite a bit upon realizing Pugsy was simply staring at the sky, his expression softening some- though after a bit of silence he did fidget some with discomfort. Did the other want him to leave him alone...? He debated doing so- before lifting his head as the other spoke. His lips slowly formed a frown as he heard the other's words, bowing his head a little once he finished speaking. He had heard rumors around about that- though he hadn't been sure whether or not to believe them, and most of the time he'd simply stopped worrying about it before truly reaching a decision. Hearing it from Pugsy's lips now, though, had him frowning- primarily with worry. A child, in the hands of the Church of Crime... He caught himself before he could look around at the desolation around them again, instead giving Pugsy a gentle expression. "I'm sure you'll get her back..." he murmured, trying to look even marginally reassuring yet he felt sure he failed. He sighed as he slowly lowered his head, looking away yet again due to nerves.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:42 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

She remembered. Thinking back to Baker, and the Inquisitor...that guy was also part of her early memories. Maybe that was a part of Poison's trap all along. Trap her in there, and witness Poison's rise, only to...have Ashley kill her later.
"Yeah...theirs no I in team after all..." she looked down. "But...that's the thing. I...really don't have someone to talk to about this. You're busy with Vulture, you don't need to hear my problems...and most others are...well...I guess they're a little...distracted or just don't have time to talk...especially about my PTSD issues...let's admit it, it's a condition sort of like that." she rubbed her temples. Her head hurt all the time now. She was tired since sleeping was a hell of a lot harder. She looked at Ryder. "I'll...figure it out...thanks for hearing me out though..." she gave a slight smile.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:45 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika grumbled when Ryder didn't respond maybe she wasn't close enough or he was doing something but either way the smoke was really starting to piss her off. there was a huge difference between cigarette smoke and the smoke of burning buildings with bodies involved, the first was a calming habit she liked to do the other was something that smelt like a BBQ gone wrong and it stung her eyes and made her slightly hungry, which was honestly creeping her out a bit. She turned to Marko "petit oiseau noir, you can come with me or stay here it doesn't matter I'm going to ask Ryder some questions cuz this place being well, tasty smelling is kinda creeping me out" Rika turned and started to walk in Ryder's general direction, actually not really sure where he was right now.    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Marko waved away Rika's calling him a little black bird. "Je ne suis pas oiseau - je suis un petit papillon gris si quoi que ce soit." He noticed the smell as well, but definitely was taken aback when it was called tasty. He definitely agreed that they ought to find Ryder. He could tell something awful was about to happen - he almost felt like it had already begun. Chambering a bullet, he looked over to Rika. "Je vais vous accompagner. Il ya quelque chose de mal ici dangereusement."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Tumblr_meqycpMCkd1r18o40o1_500
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate smiled at Justuss response, nodding enthusiastically. He was pretty interested in what kind of title Justus could give him. Considering his title was the Knight of Azure Flame, It was sure to be pretty cool! Hopefully he'd even be able to start learning how to use a lance soon.
All right! I'll trust you on that!
Nate looked around the destroyed town, doing his best to block out the corpses. It looked like some people looking for places to take guard from. Luckily the town wasn't too big, so covering most of the angles where they could be attacked from would be pretty simple. He turned his attention back to the others, smiling as he spotted a building they could use.

We'd probably be able to get a pretty good vantage point over there. We've got to be careful though. It's important that none of us get hurt while we guard this place. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:42 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone

"Yeah... I'm sure I will too..." Pugsy replied half-heartedly to Matthias as he looked around the streets. Matthias hadn't done him any harm... but in all honestly, Pugsy was feeling the awkwardness in his pores, the guy was practically radiating it. And... Pugsy had no time for the awks. He was practically looking for a way to get out of what was definitely going to be a very weird conversation when he caught a rather dismaying sight... Chelsea... and a dark-cloaked figure "Oh that can't be good..." Pugsy spoke before running off "CHELSEA'S IN TROUBLE!" Pugsy yelled out as he ran across the town making as much noise as he possibly could. He got to the scene, and fists balled together, ready for a fight, Pugsy confronted the cloaked figure "Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked..."

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:52 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"I know that we're really busy right now because of all of this Church of Crime bullshit...but once we finish with that, I'll do what I can to help you out. Living with stuff like this isn't easy--but I'm sure that we can get through it if--" Ryder's reply to Bunny was cut off as he heard Pugsy. Ryder's eyes flew open wide and he spun on his heel, immediately unclipping his bat from his belt and dashing over along with Pugsy to where the cloaked figure was with Isaac and Chelsea. Immediately, Ryder shifted himself in front of his sister, pointing his bat at the cloaked figure.
"Who are you?!" he demanded of the mysterious figure, not even realizing he was yelling in his panic over his sister's safety. "What're you doing sneaking around? Talk!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:57 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Hm...that is true...it looks as if--" Justus began speaking, then suddenly, the commotion over Chelsea started. He quickly turned around, then motioned for Dorothy and Nate to follow him as he quickly began running over with the others. "It seems that there's trouble afoot! Come, we must go assist!" Justus ran over to the group gathering slowly around the hooded figure, placing his hand on the hilt of his lance where it was strapped across his back, but not pulling it out quite yet. He was waiting for the cloaked figure to make a move, first. He didn't say anything, seeing as how he didn't want to talk over Ryder--but, he did give the cloaked figure a good glare, if that counted for anything.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny turned as Pugsy yelled. Her eyes widened.
"BATTALION 2! FALL IN! Cover the front area!" she yelled. "Do NOT let that figure escape! YOU HEAR ME?!" she ordered, and then ran down after Pugsy and Ryder, reloading her guns with some ammo. Chelsea was NOT going to be hurt, not on her watch. She started to go into a full sprint, running as fast as she could. She reached them and looked at Chelsea. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" she asked, doing a quick check for any wounds as Ryder was questioning the figure.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:09 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

------------
Jack turned at the sound of Pugsys voice. So it seemed they weren't alone after all. Well that hadn't taken long. She sighed at that thought, honestly quite amused how much their luck hadn't changed. Jack pulled out several knives, holding them in both hands as she darted to where shouting was coming from. She eyed the figure for a moment, taking in the fact that Isaac had seemingly been in danger yet again with a calm smile. Her smiles calmness did seem a touch forced as she looked over Chelsea. When she was assured the girl hadn't been injured thus far, she turned her attention back to the cloak figure.
Well, you're quite the sight. What exactly are you doing here though? 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:25 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Tumblr_meqycpMCkd1r18o40o1_500
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nates smile vanished as he heard Chelsea was in danger. Grabbing Dorothy by the arm, he ran after Justus as quickly as possible, pulling her along with him. Despite trusting her, he wasn't willing to risk leaving her by herself if someone had already managed to sneak into the town without them noticing.
He moved Dorothy behind him as they neared the group, letting go as he moved his hand to one of his guns. The other was already gripping one of his other guns. It looked like a fight hadn't broken out yet. He relaxed a tiny bit as Chelsea didn't seem to be physically hurt. At least he hoped she wasn't. His grip tightened as he watched the figure, not taking his eyes off the cloaked person. He needed to be ready to move at a moments noticed. For all they knew, this person could be from the church of crime.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:57 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias fidgeted some with how awkward everything seemed to be, his expression showing clear uncertainty. What was he supposed to do...? He wanted to talk to someone yet it was being made abundantly clear- nobody particularly wanted to talk to him. As Pugsy ran off shouting about Chelsea being in danger, he simply stared, watching him a moment- before turning his back and walking away quietly. Despite his previous words, his attention drifted to the corpses lying around, and he slowly began searching the bodies for anything useful. After a short time, though, the sickness in his stomach became too much and he turned away, watching as more people fled to Chelsea's side. For a moment, he considered it- then he decided against it, simply walking over to a sand dune and sitting on it silently. Let the others flock to defend the girl- with all of them at her side, she'd surely be fine... His help wasn't required. Hell, he'd hardly be of any help at all, he was sure.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:24 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika looked around and eventually saw Ryder but only when he darted off in a different direction, curious and slightly worried she looked in the direction he ran off too, to see a cloaked figure "shit shit shit shit shit motherfucking shit come on dude somethings going down" Rika ran towards the commotion and pulled out her guns when she got there she just joined in on the asking who the cloaked figure was parade "who the fuck are you dude" and readied her guns for battle.      

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yes. We are now knights." Dorothy agreed before all this commotion happened. She was happily working along with Justus in making sure that the area was safe along with Emilia and everyone else. Then things went south. "Well that didn't take long." Dorothy commented as she felt Nate drag her along. "Ow! Nate!" Dorothy whispered to the blue haired male, but she stayed behind him. She knew not to get in the way yet. She'll wait till she was bigger to get ready for this. If she even lasted that long. "Is Chelsea alright guys? Where is the bad guy?" she asked as she was looking around to see.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Don't worry. I got everything under control on my side." Emilia said as she kept on working. Emilia was sure that something would happen, and sure enough something did. Chelsea crying out, the figure, knife, Issac... Things went by pretty fast. Was this their target? Was he or she part of the Church of Crime? Emilia got out of her position and went over to check it out on the other side of the building, so she was not with everyone else. She stayed silent as she tried to assess the situation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yes it is rather nice is it?" Mocha said and nodded to hear that when Zombie finished whatever he was doing that they would move on. "Perhaps this building will have more things?" she asked to herself and to Jack, but alas she didn't get the chance. "What is going on?" she asked as the blond saw that Issac and Chelsea were in a bit of a pickle. "Oh dear..." she said as she was prepared for medical assistance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 CloakedJo_zps7b7c6397

loakedigure
??? 

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The figure was silent, stiff and motionless as Chelsea responded-- despite whether they noticed Isaac silently drawing his weapon at their side or not. As Chelsea came along to her final question, however, a breathy sigh passed through the respirator strapped to the figure`s mouth. They took another step back, calmly replying, "...That`s not important. Listen... it`s best if I just go, just don`t--" Except no, because suddenly screaming Pugsy.
"Fuckfuckfuck-" They stepped to the side, quickly searching for an exposed angle to dash out from-- except double no, because footmen were pouring in from all sides, and before they could so much as blink-- Vulture`s officers were surrounding them entirely. Beautiful.
"This is entirely your fault-" It hissed over at Isaac, keeping it`s gaze glued to the ground as the officers continued forward, and several threw questions over their way. Again, it was silent, before exhaling another sigh and speaking, "...Guess I`m cornered. Damn, aren`t you an aggressive bunch..." A gloved hand moved up to the respirator clamped to their face- which they gently tugged on, causing it to loosen around their head, small puffs of steam bursting forward as the filter was left to rest around their neck. Without that obscuring their voice- it became abundantly clear with their next sentence that they were, in fact, a woman-- and a familiar one, at that. "Look into anger management classes, or something..." She droned on monotonously, reaching up to tug the hood off head, revealing her prominent mane of blue hair. Jo paused to adjust her eyepatch, lips set neutrally and eyes half-lidded-- before she finally rose her gaze up to Ryder, whom stood directly in front of her. "So... if you guys wanna put your weapons down now..."  

Jo`s Theme - Bang

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 4 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next