Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Not Manchee Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy spent a whole lot of time standing completely still, contorted into a position that couldn't possibly be comfortable to anyone but the greenette...and looking threatening. Then she heard commotion, and everyone rushing somewhere.

"AH YES, CHAOS~!"

She chimed merrily, seeming excited about finally having something happening. She had been trying to keep herself from thinking about all the unfinished business going on...chiefly her missing daughter. Chaos was the perfect distraction! Rushing to where everyone was flocking, she pushed her way through the officers just in time to see Jo revealing herself.
A cry of delight bubbled inside of Ivy, and the greenette seemed ready to tackle the woman that had been like a mother to her...But the girl froze where she stood for a second, looking from Ryder to Jo. She probably shouldn't be stopping the adults from talking, should she...? BUT SHE REALLY WANTED TO... But they had unfinished business too, right? BUT-
The internal struggle was very real. To an outsider, the greenette would just be getting sort of purple, as she forgot to breathe while she argued with herself. Also she was half-crouched, in an almost tackle-ready position...which she was still deciding whether she should execute or not.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They had this intruder surrounded, which was good because who knows what would have happened if this person got away. Dorothy made the best glaring face possible, keeping it up even when the steam came in around the intruders head. "IT'S JO!" Dorothy yelled out as she pointed to the woman that had been missing for so long. She wanted to run up and got away from behind Nate and almost did a run tackle before she stopped. "... Why are you being all mysterious and being mean to Issac and Chelsea?" she asked as she took a step back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder continued glaring down the cloaked figure as the Vulture officers began to gather, ready to take any action necessary to protect everyone else--however, as the figure then revealed themselves, slowly, Ryder's eyes widened, and his bat fell from his hand, landing in the sand at his feet with a soft thump. He attempted to speak--but at first, words wouldn't come. He dropped his arms to his sides and paused, his brain seemingly slowly going through the information that had been presented to him, ignoring everything that everyone else was saying. Jo was here--she was alive--and she was here--Jo was alive. Jo. Was. Alive.
"You're...alive..." he mumbled, as if needing to say it aloud to verify it. "...You know...I knew you'd come back." Ryder gave Jo a soft smile, slowly stepping forward over his bat as he approached, then stood in front of her. He wasn't sure what to do--he was very conflicted. He knew what Jo had done--horrible atrocities, killing millions--and yet, here she was, looking the same as he remembered her. He had expected her to be a bit more excited to see them, though... "...Welcome back." Slowly, gently, Ryder wrapped his arms around Jo, quite aware of everyone watching, and the fact that there were probably some among them who wanted nothing to do with Jo--but at this point, Ryder still wanted to hear Jo's side of the story. He was much less outwardly enthusiastic than he had been the last time he'd seen her again after a long time--at this point, he still wasn't sure what she thought of him, after all that had happened--he didn't want to overstep any bounds. Still, he held her tight, just letting himself feel her warmth, basking in the simple fact that she was still in the land of the living.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac kept his card ready as more and more people came in. He groaned a bit as he didn't want to make a scene since it could be another trap. But his wish didn't come true as everyone was there now as he got hissed at that it was his fault. The blonde shrugged thinking that it wasn't his fault to begin with before getting back into stance. When the figure talked again and started to reveal itself, Isaac got tensed. Who knows what this thing could be? Maybe it's going to attack them now and get them over with-and it turned out to be Jo.
Even though the blue haired woman asked them to put down their weapons, Isaac couldn't help but keep his up even more now. The one she was speaking earlier to him and Chelsea still lingered in his head as the hold that was on him too was stuck in there as well. He used his free hand to reach up to his throat as he did a light tap on it before pulling his hand back. There was no blood. He sighed in relief that he didn't get cut from that incident but the way everything is going at the moment with the dead village and all still had him concerned.

His face scrunched when he saw Ryder stepping close and gave her a hug. 'Ryder what are you doing!? I know that she's your lover and all but what's going on around us, we have to be careful! Damn it Ryder!' Isaac couldn't help but give off a bit of steam. He clutched onto his card as he prepared for the worst if it does happen.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia was prepared to nab this sucker and bring him or her into an interrogation. "Do it nice and slow..." Emilia said as she cracked her knuckles. "We have to be." Emilia responded quietly as she watched the steam come out from the respirator that was clamped to their face. Small puffs of steam coming from the filter, it reminded her of Darth Vador from Star Wars to be honest. With the next sentence Emilia lowered her lance. It was a woman... But not just any woman. "Jo..." she whispered, and ignored the angry management thing. Jo was here... Jo was back. She wanted to go up and see if everything was alright with her, but she held back. She let Ryder be the first to make a move towards her. Emilia stood there, unsure of what to think or do.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy was already just about ready to jump in and punch this cloaked guy in the face when suddenly... Jo. This was in fact, quite a twist... after they couldn't find her in the aftermath of this city, and several months spent wandering in the desert, Pugsy never would have figured they'd find HER again. Pugsy wasn't quite happy about this... even though she sort of saved the world last time they saw her, she ALSO blew up Canada. Pugsy had mixed emotions at the moment. But he decided now wasn't the time, they had to piece together what was going on "Jo..." Pugsy muttered in a low voice "What a coincidence..." the whole Mojave Desert... and they still found each other. It was fate.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:13 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny looked up and saw Jo. She was just about the last person she wanted to see right now. Because last time she saw Jo was when Jo told her to watch Elliot...and look how well that went. She pat Chelsea on the shoulder, and stayed toward the back of the group, a sense of impending doom was in the air for her. She crossed her arms and then...just watched. She didn't really have much to say, and since Chelsea was okay, there wasn't much of a point to staying around. She holstered her gun and walked over to Pugsy.
"Who'd a thunk it eh? Findin Jo out here." she said to him, still watching.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:43 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo carefully watched the panic wash off Ryder`s expression, disbelief quickly taking it`s place- though her own expression stayed the same as it had. Her lips twitched downward into a frown, however, hearing Dorothy`s inquisition at her side- and as she practically felt Ivy`s odd hesitation behind her. It seemed almost everyone was either confused, or just as assertive as they had been before-- and it was almost hard to tell what Jo`s reaction to all this was, given how stunningly neutral she was being. It was almost hard to look at- the person who had essentially saved the world with the power of humanity, whom preached the importance of staying human and feeling emotion nearly twenty four seven-- was positively stoical in the face of her comrades.
But, of course- almost the only one without at least a hint of doubt in his eyes was Ryder, whom soon approached her, gently wrapping his arms around her frame. This felt like routine, at this point- she went missing for months, he wondered if she had died again, she almost did-- but then she came back, and everything was okay. At least, for the most part...
But this time- Jo remained stiff in his arms for a few solid seconds, before bringing her gloved hands up between them and placing them upon his chest-- eyebrows arching as she then shoved him away. "Oh, no-- no, no, no, no, no. You`re not doing this again. Get off," The statement certainly felt odd without any emotion projected into it- but never the less, she took a step back after that, frowning as she shot a sharpened glare Ryder`s way. "Don`t just act like this is okay, you dumbass. You know how easily I could have just stabbed you in the back-- literally? You know I`m dangerous... I know I`m dangerous... how about let`s not lower our guard just because I say so...?" She took the full step back, not bothering to look at anyone aside from Ryder- she seemed to know that if she looked Ivy or Dorothy in the eye as she said this, it wouldn`t be nearly as easy. "Don`t assume I`m going back anywhere... don`t ignore the fact that I just up and left No Man`s Land under the assumption I`d never see any of you again, don`t ignore the fact that I was completely loyal to Paladin just a few months ago-- don`t act like it`s suddenly okay for me to just happen to be here..." She took in a steady exhale, casting her gaze aside as she murmured, "You walk in on me... holding a knife... with Chelsea in the same room... and this is your response...? What needs to happen before to stop treating me like the good guy...?" She clutched her knife a bit tighter, leveling her gaze with Ryder once again. "Look around you. Just look. They all know I`m no good- when`re you gonna catch up?"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

At first, as Jo put her hands on his chest, it was confusion--and as she pushed him away, it was shock that plastered itself on Ryder's face. He was quick to step back, nearly tripping over his own bat, and for a split second, his expression seemed to be that of a kicked puppy, before he managed to put on a serious face again--although his confusion and hurt was still clear in his eyes.
"It doesn't matter how easily you could've stabbed me in the back...I know you wouldn't have..." he offered up meekly, still thoroughly confused by this reaction as she continued talking. As she told him to stop treating her like the good guy, his response stuttered out: "But you are--" And then she finished. At her last remark, he slowly turned around, looking at the others--all of their stares suddenly felt like laser sights fixated upon the duo up at the front, and Ryder felt a chill go down his spine. He felt a small margin of relief when he saw Bunny holster her gun, though. Still, this...wasn't at all what he had been expecting. What had happened to the big group hug pile the last time that Jo had come back after months? Back when she and Jackal were both here...Ryder had always expected to find Jo again someday, but he had never expected it to be like this...He turned back to face Jo again, seemingly trying to think on what to say, then spoke, doing all he could to keep his voice even, "It's not like that--" He paused, glancing over his shoulder again--even Chelsea seemed hesitant at this point, and Justus still had his weapon at the ready. After a moment, Ryder looked back at Jo again, his voice suddenly much more quiet. "...Can I talk to you in private?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 123

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

From right behind Ryder, a voice suddenly burst out echoing through all of town "In private you say~!? WHY OF COURSE RY-RY~!" and there she was, right behind Ryder. She showed up out of seemingly nowhere, in the blink of an eye, she was just behind him. Her eyes glowing crimson, her skin turning more pale by the second, she appeared to be a ghost. Without a moment's hesitation, she smacked Ryder's bottom before dashing over to Bunny, arm around her shoulder comfortably as she spoke "I am SOOOOOOO glad I didn't miss this reunion! You know what would go PERFECTLY with this special occasion!? MAPLE SYRUP AND BACON! CANADIAN BACON! Because you know- any other kind of bacon would be bullshit." Poison zoomed away from Bunny, appearing behind Jo as she thought: what statement could piss off Jo the most? Thus she said "OOOOOOOH~! I'm the ghost of CANADA AND Ryder's new girlfriend~! Doesn't he have the BEST taste in women!? Psychopathic monsters who just want to see the world burn! I think... personally, that maybe he's taking that 'I dig crazy chicks' thing a LIIIIIIITTLLLEE too far, yeah~?" so with that said and done, Poison looked to all of Vulture Team, before happily smiling to them all as she turned around a full 360 degrees with her hands open wide welcoming them "Alright let's get this started, yeah yeah?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika just stood there for a bit not lowering her guns but not shooting anyone, not actually quite sure what to do she watched and listened to the arguing around her and just stood silently that was until Poison showed up then she geared up ready for a fight.      

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus hadn't lowered his weapon when Jo had been revealed--at this point, he still had mixed feelings about her allegiance. If she was with the dark wizard, well--they were going to have to kill her, in that case. Either way, he didn't have much time to think about this, since just after that, Poison appeared--and Justus was both startled and very confused. Just who was this girl...?
"What manner of phantom is this...?" he asked aloud, watching as Poison went over to Bunny. "An old nemesis of yours, Crimson Huntress--?" Still, whoever this green-haired girl was, she seemed to be challenging all of Vulture Team...Justus had taken note of the speed with which she was darting around, and that would definitely be an issue, if they were going to have to fight her...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Upon Jo's reveal, Chelsea's eyebrows flew upwards, and her mouth opened up slightly in surprise, letting out a gasp. She didn't feel much more at ease, though...and she was silently willing her brother to stop moving towards her. Chelsea had gone through a lot to stop those satellites from destroying everything--but Canada had been one place that she hadn't been quick enough to save. She still didn't really forgive Jo for that...and at this point, though she knew it wasn't her place to judge their relationship, she didn't really want Jo near her brother, either...She seemed to be further upset when Jo simply brushed Ryder off--Chelsea knew how sensitive her brother could be, and that action obviously wasn't doing wonders for him...
And then came Poison. Chelsea instinctively backed up a few steps, finally actually pulling her knife out from its sheathe, gripping it in both of her hands, but backing up a little bit from the crowd, either way, staying behind the rest of Vulture. As much as she would have liked to feel safe while holding a knife, she didn't--especially when she observed the speed at which Poison was moving around. She would let the others deal with this woman, and do her best to stay out of the way, only stepping in if necessary.

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac kept staring at the two as Jo pushed Ryder away. His face relieved a little bit. Maybe Ryder will take this more seriously now. When Ryder went to try and tell Jo that she would never stab him, the blonde couldn't take it anymore as he started to yell a bit. "Ryder! Are you serious at the moment!? We are at enemy territory and Jo having me in a hold with a knife to my fucking neck! If it wasn't for Chelsea, I don't know what would have happened to me!" He looked at Chelsea and gave said a quick "Thank You Chelsea" to her as he looked back at the pair.
Just when he thought it couldn't get any weirder, someone else just showed up to the equation. He couldn't tell who it was but it didn't seem to be good as the butt groping and moving around happened. As the new person opened up her arms and welcomed the team to a hug, Isaac just stood there dumbfounded.
"So um are we going to attack her or what?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Emilia5-1

Emilia kept herself behind the building wall as she listened in. She closed her eyes, taking in the conversation of Ryder and Jo. She was about to push herself off of the wall before she heard another familiar voice. Her eyes went wide and turned to see Poison. She took noticed how everyone was ready for a fight, and they should be, but could they really? This woman had super speed! "I would avoid fighting if I were you." she said as she came from behind the wall. Though she didn't want to see Poison, she knew that she might know where Inna was, and if she was safe. She hoped to God that Jo wouldn't go for the fighting bait when the greenette mentioned that she was Ryder's boyfriend, and among other things. "A hug?" Emilia said as she looked to Poison's arms.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

------------
Jack eyed Jo in amusement as she revealed herself. She had been wondering when they were going to run into her again. She had been certain the woman hadn't died, not with the level of power she'd shown that day. She put some of her knives away, still keeping them within reach should she need them. Despite being Ryders girlfriend, it was unclear what Vulture teams relationship was with her at this point. True she had previously been its leader, but there was the rather undeniable fact that she had blown up Canada.
Before much could be discerned about that, Poison arrived. Well, now things were getting very interesting! She pulled out the knives she just put away, eyeing the girl in dark amusement. Jack hadn't meet this person while in No Mans Land, but it was decidedly clear she was not someone to underestimate. She tightened her grip on her knifes in excitement as she watched the woman, chuckling for a moment under her breath.
So many unexpected arrivals today!
How interesting. Aside from a reunion,what business do you have here, deary?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny's eyes widened and saw Poison. She tried to attack as Poison was around her, but couldn't attack fast enough. She growled as Justus talked.
"I...don't wanna talk about it...." she said, the flashes returning. She grunted and took out her knife. "Poison, god DAMN YOU!" she yelled, her eyes flashed and running at Poison, sprinting as fast as she could, going to stab the bitch.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Tumblr_meqycpMCkd1r18o40o1_500
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate relaxed a bit as he saw the stranger was Jo. He still didn't entirely let his guard down. Nate was still kind of questioning why she'd been so secretive about being there. He doubted she would try and hurt them, but it still struck him as odd.
He gave Dorothy an apologetic nod as she spoke, still trying to keep an eye on what was going on. He loosened his hold, still not willing to let go yet. Just in case someone else had been able to sneak past them.
I think Chelsea's alright. Hopefully she's the only one here besides us. 
Nate kept his guns within reach as it seemed like Ryder and Jo were about to talk. Before much could be done though, Poison arrived and Bunny had charged at her with a knife. He kept his guns out, making sure to keep Dorothy behind him.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was still struggling to decide how she should react at this point, especially as the tension rose further when Ryder did the hug thing and was rejected. She felt the need to run up to Jo and shake that stupid blank expression off of her face- the face that refused to even look at her....but at the same time the whole tension made the greenette tense; she felt like one wrong move would make something explode. Which was actually pretty cool most of the time...but she was pretty sure there had been more than enough Joxplosions at this point.
Taking a step forwards, Ivy opened her mind to interject, finally deciding that she should be saying something here, even if Ryder wanted to talk to Jo privately. Except Poison happened. Hissing as she backed away, the greenette reached into her pockets to take out a weapon...and came out with three crumpled daisies, which she held out threateningly.

"DEVIL SPAWN."

It seemed to take her a moment to realize that she wasn't holding anything that would actually scare anyone, much less a crazy assassin like Poison. She wasn't sure what to do...Emilia at least seemed to warn everyone NOT to attack Poison, which was wise. Hopefully those more eager to attack would actually listen...including Ivy herself. Cause she was just ITCHING to spray a few gallons of acid on the other greenette, maybe THAT would get her to reveal where she had hidden Daisy! And yet another struggle commenced, with Ivy accidentally holding her breath again as she stared intensely from Poison to her own hands, trying to decide whether she should attack the greenette despite the fact that she KNEW she couldn't beat her.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:48 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo kept her neutral front up as she gauged Ryder`s reaction, momentarily flickering her gaze away-- she had wanted to be on a constant move, but she had been spending too much time with Vulture already. She had to keep moving... but then Ryder`s final question happened, causing her to look back up and meet his eyes again. "Ryder, listen--" And then no suddenly Poison.
At first, Jo just hardly gazed at her-- even murmuring a response to her first shriek, "No, not you..." albeit a bit sarcastically. But then the smacking thing happened... even at her angle directly in front of Ryder, she could tell what that was, and it was enough to get her to raise her eyebrows at least-- but it was until Poison`s next shriek that one could visibly see the icy exterior Jo had spent months perfecting begin to crack. Her lips and eyes twitched, eyes narrowing and lips turning up into an uneven smile-- her hands began to shake violently out of pure compulsion, and before she could say anything, Poison was behind her and talking again. But once she was done, Poison had gained her distance, and Jo wasted no time turning her way.
Without a word, she reached up and abruptly wrenched the respirator around her neck off- sparks flying as she tossed it down to the floor. "FUCK YOU! I`M NOT CRAZY! I`M IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF ALL OF MY MENTAL FACULTIES! AND ONCE I`M DONE WITH YOU, YOU`RE GONNA HAVE TO PICK WHICH ASSHOLE TO SHIT FROM, PASTY-ASS SKANK--!" So, that neutrality thing was out the window-- she reached for her revolver a moment later, essentially ignoring everyone around her as she fired off a fast menagerie of bullets at Poison.    

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 123

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison quickly turned to Bunny, she seemed to know the assassin was coming before she even took a step forward "My love~! I knew you couldn't resist me~!" Poison chirped, moving at super speed before stopping by the side of Bunny as she tried to stab, tripping the woman before grabbing her and swinging her in a dance-like manner. She looked to Bunny in the eyes before dropping her to the floor and zipping in front of Jo with her back turned on the bluenette. She pointed to herself confidently as she heard Emilia "Smart AND sexy! A shame you decided to stick with Vulture Team... I could have had fun with you..." the woman didn't even seem to be paying attention to Jo as she visibly freaked out and began to shoot at her. Poison began to rapidly dash all over the place, dodging each and every bullet shot at her without so much as looking at the woman "Now then..." Poison immediately eyed Jack. She dashed forward towards the red head "Interesting, you say~? I'll take that as a compliment~ For those of you who don't know me... I'm Poison Serpent~ Former lover to Bunny Mio and resident BITCH of the Mojave Desert... also I happen to be one sadistic fuck-up... with superpowers~ Still interested?" Poison back flipped into the air, before throwing an ax kick down on Jo's head without so much as looking at her "Now you all have a choice... you can listen to Emilia here and stay out of this... or you can go down the path of the cyclops here and take me out for a dance~ What'll it be folks~?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was in deep thought until a familiar voice echoed throughout the scene. It was Poison. Only a few months ago, she was able to make him feel pain... somehow. He didn't know what was up with that woman, but she could accomplish the impossible. And you should NEVER underestimate someone that could turn the impossible into possible... as he learned from Ryder long ago. When Bunny charged out, Pugsy reached his hand out "Bunny no!" too late "Ugh..." Pugsy took a few steps back as he lifted his guards. He grabbed Ivy to protect her... because he was pretty sure this woman could splatter them all if she wanted to, and warned everyone like Emilia did "Guys... don't pick a fight with this woman... she's completely different from what we've fought before..." he muttered, glaring to the assassin.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:43 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was not impressed with Poison`s hopping from person to person... and even less impressed with the amount of attention she was receiving from the greenette, which was a very low amount. That was annoying, and so was the fact that none of her bullets were causing her pain. She stayed in front of Ryder instinctively, wanting Poison as far away from him as possible, and only now sparing a glance over at Ivy only to see that Pugsy had wasted no time grabbing her up-- which was upsetting, but at least she was okay. And then Poison was saying some more stuff which Jo didn`t really listen to-- she didn`t care about this person`s name, she just wanted to hurt her a whole lot despite what everyone was saying. They all would have killed her on a moment`s notice-- they didn`t help her when she needed it-- she shouldn`t have to listen to them...
Except suddenly ax kick-- and that was exactly what Jo needed, more head damage! The kick had been so powerful it forced Jo`s knees to buckle down, sending the bluenette crashing into a kneel, the slightest dribble of blood rolling down her features from the top of her head where Poison had hit. Her vision stunted out of focus before she smacked the side of her head, forcing the stars out of her eyes. She snarled up at Poison-- she`d gone months without feeling a thing, not once lashing out or doing anything that could potentially cause her psychic powers to peak and come out again-- and Poison had just undone all the work Jo had done on herself in a matter of seconds. That was infuriating-- and with Poison so far away, Jo found herself even more frustrated at the lack of things to unleash her pent up rage on. "THE NEXT THING OUTTA YER MOUTH BETTER BE SOME FUCKIN` BRILLIANT MARK TWAIN BULLSHIT `CAUSE IT`S DEFINITELY GETTING CHISELED ON YOUR TOMBSTONE YOU CUM GUZZLING FERRET!" She roared, her hand having discreetly been roaming to her belt to unclip a single grenade- which she non hesitantly tossed at Poison, her other hand firing off and hitting the grenade with keen accuracy, ensuring that it would explode the moment it neared the greenette.    

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:14 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"SHUT UP!" she yelled, but then Poison tripped her. "WAH!" and then started to dance with her. "GRRR! LET GO!" and then she was on the ground. However, this didn't mean she was going to give up. As Poison went to attack Jo, Bunny sprinted over toward her, her rage getting the best of her. "If I kill her now, the flashes will go away." that was her only thought right now. She ran toward Poison's side, and sliced at her hip. "DIE YAH COCK BITIN FUCKTARD!~" she yelled. The exploding grenade didn't concern her. She'd be fine.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 5 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias closed his eyes and rested his head on his knees, sitting there silently and ignoring any distant sounds. The rest of Vulture was a fair distance away now, but he let them wander further and further away. He had no intent to get up from this sand dune- even as sounds from the others drifted back, even as he heard yelling and gunshots reaching him from where they were. He hardly glanced up when he heard it- before silently putting his head back down. If he went to investigate- he'd just get in the way. He wasn't going to get closer- not now, at least... he wouldn't be of any help.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next