Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Tate10_zps23886e48

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate did nothing but roll his eyes at Emilia and Rommel--as soon as dicks were brought into the conversation, he ceased to take either of them seriously at all, completely ignoring them now. As the Mistress spoke and then passed on, he shrugged, giving her corpse a smirk.
"Jealous? More like smart. Because after all...look who's dead as a doornail and who's standing here just fine, Blubber Bags..." In this moment, though, Charles had cleared the area around Heavenly Treasure, and Tate watched the man closely as he moved back away from the machine. And then, in an instant--it was destroyed. "Tch..." Tate realized that he could have used that--he could have had anything that he wanted in the entire world. But oh well...he would just need to get it the old fashioned way now. As Charles approached Tate, Tate looked at the man in scrutiny--until the words 'business partner' were brought up. "...What--? There's no way..." His brows furrowed as he waited for the man to finish talking, then he spoke again, "You wanna stop your monologuing now and explain yourself...? This 'game' is far from over, if you ask me..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 2011

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Charle10
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles couldn't help but smirk once Tate came to the realization of whom he was "Oh please, you've seen weirder than this Mr. Amaranth." he replied rather sarcastically before he circled Tate "It was over the moment Mr. Everhart stabbed Xiu, I'm afraid. I mean... you're more than welcome to be my opponent, but I'm going to assume that you wouldn't want an orbital cannon incinerating you... no, you're much smarter than that. You want to be on the winning side." Charles placed a hand on Tate's shoulder as he spoke into his ear "Soon... everything is going to change... have you ever heard of Noah's Flood...? Well the flood is on the horizon Mr. Amaranth... lives will be lost... and its time to choose either the Ark... or the flood...  it's entirely up to you. Leader of Black Dragon is... impressive... but its meaningless in the long tun. How does... 'savior'... sound to you? I have a plan... Mr. Amaranth... and the people will need a savior once it comes into fruition..." Charles slowly lifted his hand off Tate and walked away from him "Of course! You're all free to choose now! Every one of you! You're all free to go now! I mean... you'll all die if you go... but you'll be free! OR... you can choose to side with the Greater Good!"
▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas frowned as he watched the proceedings, seeming to be in deep thought over what they should do here. New people kept popping up like daisies...he looked over to his fellow task force members, then back to the man who had most recently entered the room. They were expected to recognize him...? Who was he...? However, as the man said that they were 'free to go', he got a strange inkling of who it might have been--an impossible one, of course. They had seen Charles die--there was no way that this could be him. ...Right...?
He took a moment to look back at his teammates--really unsure of what to do. What were the others going to do...? Lukas didn't want to give in to death--not just yet. Despite the fact that he was back to square one on finding his sister, now that he'd calmed down a bit, he had realized that finding her was still possible...it would just be more difficult. It would be especially difficult if this man was supposedly meting out their deaths if they planned to leave...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate didn't want to trust Charles. He never had in the past, after all--however, as the man spoke, and the possibility of attaining an even higher status came into question...
"Savior, huh...?" Tate murmured, seemingly considering the opportunity. And...well...there was the issue of the orbital cannon, now that he thought about it again. It didn't matter how many snakes he created when that came into question--he didn't want to risk taking unnecessary damage. At least Charles' proposition was appealing...and on top of that, he didn't like his current position being insulted. He wanted to go higher and higher--downwards as not an option. "Savior...yeah, I like that..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Charles?" Emilia said quietly as she narrowed her eyes. So... Who was the person that was dead in the fountain of youth? It wasn't like Inna was there to see if the body was still there. No one was so... Was Charles alive? "Guys... Uh... Either Charles has a clone or clones... OR... The pool worked, but that... Doesn't make any sense since I thought once the chemicals weren't attached to the machines it would become useless." Emilia said before coming up with another idea. "OR... The Charles we were knew and planted explosives in our heads was a clone, and this is the... Original? OR the Original died and all of these guys are clones..." Emilia paused for a moment. "Either way... This is fucked up." Emilia concluded since she wasn't sure what her team wanted to do. She wanted to leave yeah, but she liked living. Why would they died if they left anyway?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 2011

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles conniving grin grew as Tate seemed to take his new career options into consideration, 'savior to humanity' was certainly a much nicer career decision than 'assassin' after all. Charles looked over to the Suicide Squad then "Very well... soon you shall have everything you ever wanted Mr. Amaranth... its a promise." but his interest in the squad was still there "Soon the world you all knew and hated will come to an end... my network of satellites have a target now... humanity." the man crossed his arms behind his back as he spoke "Humanity is cruel and unjust... we tried to use Heavenly Treasure to fix the disease that is human nature twenty years ago... it lead to the failure that was The Cataclysm. It was my failure, but in the end it mattered little. The lives lost in the Cataclysm were mere sacrifices to the greater good. Xiu wanted to repeat the past, that's why she had to go. No more elaborate plans... no more century long schemes... no... I instigate a flood... and No Man's Land serves as the ark. I will use my cannons to eliminate all of humanity outside these walls... and the denizens of No Man's Land are the flock that will inherit the earth. So you all have a choice... you follow my will... or you die..." Charles looked to Smile "Of course... as my former co-workers I hold you all dearly to my heart. Smile... if you side with me I will find your sister and spare her from her death. You will both live in a new world free from the crime and chaos you were both raised in..." he looked to Emilia "And Emilia... Paladin Industries is gone now... all that matters now is justice to an individual to you. In this new world, you can ensure that humanity is a just society... it will be a new beginning and you will have a hand in ensuring the beginning of a just civilization..." Charles then looked to Rommel "And you Eagle... I know your kind... you could care less about justice and the like... but think of it this way... all the power and women you could ever want. A fair prize for an easy choice if you ask me." he then looked to Jasper "The same goes for you Mr. Everhart... power... and a chance to make things right... you know more than anyone else how cruel this world has become... nothing can save humanity now but a full restart..." he looked to Inna "Xiu wasn't able to tell you who your father was Ms. Dragovich... shes gone now. But I can lead you to your father, I can reunite you with your family..." then to Wei "And of course... my creation... Wei... you have earned your freedom now. And you will have a part in creating something much greater than you ever imagined..." then Charles finally looked to Jo, a grin growing on his face as he spoke "And last but not least... Josephine... the time to bring about the justice we both spoke of is finally here... your dream has finally come true... how about it...?" Charles held out his hand to everyone "From here on out... you are no longer criminals... you have been washed of your previous sins. What matters is the future now..."
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

"I don't like this...." Eagle said, listening to Charles. "This isn't who died. He's someone else." he mumbled, his voice low and going into a growl. He was trembling, and he was not happy with this whole...predicament. When 'Charles' addressed him, he glared and shook his head. "This isn't right...wow...is this a conscious? Wow, I actually have one of those! I guess I kind of do want power and women but...I made promises to Smile to help him...and I made...friends. I never make those. I think those are more important then any woman...maybe any woman...Wow, this conscious thing is WEIRD! Like...really." he thought and shook his head. "GAH! FOCUS! Come on! Think about it! It's like...GAH! Smile's sister could feel real nice to find...but then theres the fact that maybe she's dead...or when he does find her, then he won't need me! Is that really worth it? YES! I made a promise! I did....Ohhh THIS IS HARD!" he was really having a big mental conflict.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

As Charles looked to him, Lukas steeled himself, not feeling very comfortable with the situation--but as he was given Charles' proposition, his eyes widened and he seemed to relax a bit. His sister could be saved...
Unfortunately, Lukas didn't really give a damn about people that he didn't know--strangers meant nothing to him. The only people that he felt any care about were his sister, and the other members of Task Force 0. Even if it meant humanity being destroyed...if he could find his sister again, and ensure her safety...And then again, if he said no, then she wouldn't be saved...Lukas knew that Charles had the complete ability to absolutely annihilate anything that he wanted to. And because of that, Lukas had no doubt in his mind that the only way to protect Astrid was by going with Charles' offer. He didn't know whether the man might have been lying...but this was his only chance, it seemed.

"...I..." he spoke after a moment, surprised at how quiet his own voice was. "...I accept..." He could tell that at least a few of the others would be upset with him for accepting--but honestly, this was the only viable option that he saw right now. If Charles did go through with his plan, Lukas refused to be the reason that Astrid wouldn't be saved. By joining with Charles, her safety would be ensured...that was all he needed...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Eagle thought, looking at Smile. "Are...Are you serious?! That easily?!" he let out a long sigh. Maybe he should take him up on that offer then...but...something was itching at him, and it didn't seem right at all. None of this seemed right! He sat down, now seriously thinking about it, trying to go back and forth between the power and women and his conscious, whom was really not okay with this.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

When Charles spoke to her and said that Paladin was gone Emilia felt something within her... She felt joy that it was gone, but at the same time she felt that something was now missing in her life. In the back of her mind she was sad that it was gone. Her one great enemy was defeated and now, she felt empty inside. All she had was justice. "I can... Give people justice now?" like Emilia had always wanted and ever thought of. Reconstructing the justice system, doing a better job then Paladin could do any day, nothing corrupt. Justice won't be blind, Wisdom will see through, and love will prevail... This sounded VERY good for Emilia. She wanted this, but at the cost of humanity? She saw Smile go over to Charles side, he had a sister to be concerned about so it made sense but at the cost of everyone? "Jo?" she asked her friend as she felt very split in two. She wanted her justice, but she also knew... This was wrong. And she had to say something. "Are you, or even us really justified in destroying humanity that defines humanity now? Or is that just a small vague description? I mean think about it... What makes us human?" Emilia asked as she looked at the others. "Is it really cruelty and being unjust? Being greedy and sinful?" Emilia began to say before going back at Charles and Smile. "I believe that... There is more to it then what you are saying 'Charles' or clone of Charles... There's more to humanity then all the negative... Out of all the books I have read and everyone I have ever met I know that what your saying, can't be all true. I've met good people in this place where morals and basic thought usually goes out the window and I saw acts of kindness... Of love and innocent... Don't get me wrong I saw plenty of others things too that were sick and unjustified, but it was there. The things that everyone thought couldn't exist here... Was here. So... My question is to all of you is... Is this really what we want?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:28 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei's eyes became narrow daggers as Tate appeared on the scene--the lack of humanity Tate displayed assaulting a Corpse wasn't all that surprising. Wei didn't know the boy's relation to Xiu, but his violent nature towards her body seemed something that Wei could understand perfectly well. Hate is mutually understandable. It's felt in the air. It's exciting--something that fills the air a bit. Hostility that makes your chest burn. Tate's maddening display of hate was assuring to Wei--he smirked a bit. Still though--Why didn't help sooner the little shi--
'Composure'
It was a bit of composure that stopped Wei from exploding--but again he could see the problem was solved with or without his help. It wasn't his mission anyway. He saw Charles dead. Broken, and destroyed. Revealed to be the inhuman creature he was.....
His eyes widened. A familiar voice--seemingly young than the one that came before it. Charles.
Rage
Confusion
What couldn't be said about this development. His words always annoyed him. Speaking of righteousness and a greater cause. A fake. A total fake. Wei wondered about this new Charles. Was it a being like him--a product of DNA, flesh and blood only...or a Machine man like the one before it. Charles couldn't stay on a good side with the Clone man for long. As he spoke to them--granting them Freedom and their rights like they were privileges. Gifts from the man who believe he could wipe out an entire race for a greater good. It pissed him off--he could give a damn less about humanity for the moment, somewhat. The clone man bit his lip till it bleed--his eyes looked away as he was GIVEN back his freedom. Freedom should have been his birth right!. It pissed him off. He shot daggers at the New and Improved Charles.

"Why do you get to decided who lives and dies? An entire race Charles...AN ENTIRE RACE. Who are you to judge them when you are no different from a being like me. A fake! Something not worthy of being the real thing. Humanity seems despicable. I agree with you--but I can't agree with murdering them. Humanity doesn't need a creature like at the helm and it does need you to be it's decider. What's different from your mind from Xiu's ? You both would have gotten humanity killed. Xiu would have left them devoid of choice and freedom--a life that isn't really a life. That doesn't even try to hide it's disgusting motive. Humanity would have died off."

Wei gripped his blade, staring at his 'master' with the most malicious and hateful of glares.
"What if we could end this just here...Maybe...Assure the freedom of everyone, the lives, the ideals, and future....Maybe they can start without you....How times would you need to be killed to assure this belief?"

Wei began to slowly drag out his blade from it's sheathe. His maw began to open with those dagger like teeth dripping with saliva and thirst...Wei was right not to believe in Charles still a monster to the end.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna squeezed Xiu's throat tighter as the woman revealed that she had more than enough information about Papa. She NEEDED that information. It was crucial- metal plate to the face. Stupefied, the Russian was unable to defend herself until the last blow, when she finally registered everything well enough to actually protect herself, probably a survival instinct due to the black dots floating around her vision presently. She heard Xiu's words only faintly, still dazed from the woman's attack, but despaired as she thought that she had failed. Not only had she not gotten what she had come to No Man's Land for in the first place, she had been unable to stop the single greatest threat to humanity...because she was so desperate to get what she wanted.
It seemed, however, that not all hope was lost, and she let herself lean against the wall, resting as Jasper dealt with the rest while she recovered. She was sure the man could finish the Mistress off...his loyalty to Charles had become evident in its purest form when he explained the situation to Wei back in Highend. EXCEPT SHIT SHE NEEDED THE MISTRESS ALIVE TO TELL HER THINGS-

"Jasper, nyet-!"

The Mistress was dead. Inna slipped into unconsciousness, the black spots taking over until all she saw was black.
The Russian only woke as this young Charles began speaking of his new plan, the 'flood'. She frowned as she tried to remember where she might recognize this man from, seeing how she missed the introductions, but only matched the face to the name when the plan unfolded. Only Paladin could come up with something so barbaric. This was something that was not okay...she had stood behind Paladin before, despite his twisted morals, but even then she had been unable to kill anyone while she wasn't possessed by whatever it was that made her rage against Xiu. She was not gonna do this, she was going to fight this, she was-
He promised Papa. He promised her family.
This Paladin was offering everyone what he knew they could not refuse. As Smile accepted the offer, Inna's gaze was not accusing or betrayed; she understood his decision. What Smile's sister was to the German, what justice was to Emilia, what women were to Rommel, what power was to Jasper...all of those must have been what Papa was to Inna. A necessity.

"I.."

Inna's voice came out strained, troubled, betraying the struggle hiding behind the cold, hard expression she had forced herself to adopt. This was her chance...what the old Charles owed her from before, this new Charles could pay. She would finally have someone she could truly trust..

"...Nyet."

The oh-so-familiar monosyllabic response held much more weight now than it ever had before. This 'nyet' was Inna choosing humanity over Papa, something unthinkable to her only months before. Emilia and Wei's words flew past her unnoticed as it dawned on her that, no matter how desperate she was for her father, no matter how long she had searched for this unachievable goal, she- the antisocial, cold, sheltered and shut-off Russian who had never learned to trust- could not sacrifice everyone else to have it.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle thought about it for a long time. She heard Wei and Inna, and said nothing. A few minutes after that, he stood up.
"Sorry...but I'm sick of working for worms like you..." he said, looking at Charles. "You said I was free? Good. Then I'm done. I think it's time I carve my own path out of here." he said, and looked at Smile. He was pretty sure that he wasn't going to be happy...but frankly, he couldn't blame him. He wanted to find his sister so badly, he'd trust this man in an instant. Really, Eagle had nothing to lose by saying no to this. "If I want women and power...I'll take it myself. I don't need your help...and I'm pretty sure you don't need mine."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:05 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Dang_zps694ff1ff

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tate`s answer caught Jo off guard- because, well, he was... right. She hadn`t called anyone a heathen before... had she--? That was new...
She opened her mouth to snap something back, something antagonistic and idiotic in her current drained, beaten state-- but her voice died in her throat as his hand oh-so-condescendingly patted her head. This was an act that sent a firm shiver down her spine, chest tightening and eyes widening in a physical response best described as fear. She shrunk away immediately, not without sort of smacking his hand further away-- grateful as Tate turned his attention elsewhere. And as she quietly spoke afterward, she ended up sounding more like a hoarse whimper than anything, "Justice never dies... it`s immortal-- justice never dies..."
Rommel`s and Emilia`s replies earned a heated glare from Jo-- Emilia in particular. The Mistress deserved every single bit of that suffering... the witch, the beast-- Jo couldn`t bring herself to regret not killing her by herself, the feeling of relief that she was gone was far too great for such petty feelings. Charles was resting easy, the world was saved yet again-- and the path to order could start being paved all over again, and again, and again...
Either way, watching her squad mates argue like children with this guy was only entertaining for a bit-- only moments later, Tate spoke again, and all of the efforts Jo had begun to put into getting back on her feet was weighed down heavily, mind bursting up into stars. Her body broke into an involuntary tremble, and gliding her hand over the length of her arm revealed a bumpy surface. The pain spread thoroughly throughout her body numbed any effect that could have come with it-- and soon she was focusing on the bile rising in her throat again, glaring elsewhere and whimpering quietly. She couldn`t think clearly at all, her thoughts swimming and scrambling themselves into incoherent sounds... her head was pounding, like her brain was banging against the walls of her skull and begging for release-- and her eye remained wide open, staring off ahead dazedly.
As Tate materialized a psychic entity upon his shoulder on the other side of the room, a white streak of pain struck right through Jo`s head in a flash-- and she grunted, hands flying up to clench the area, hoping to ease her suffering just some. Opening her eye hurt-- she couldn`t even process what was going on with her, given how wild her own thoughts had become. It took every ounce of willpower to keep herself down, despite how unenergized she felt-- control was slipping, all over again...
She was planning on trying again- when a smooth, silky, and all too familiar voice rang across the room like a song-- and Jo`s eye snapped open, eagerly turning to see the source-- and once she did, the distress, turmoil, and fear melted clean off her face. A gentle, awe-struck-- and certainly manic Cheshire-like grin cracked across her lips to take it`s place as she watched the scene before her unfold. "Charles..."
Before she could struggle onto her feet, or even utter a single word-- an orbital canon boomed down about a feet away from her. She didn`t flinch, didn`t move-- just stared, her expression oddly neutral. She had wanted to know if it had charged or not... She felt an inkling of disappointment- with that machine, anything could have been possible... but, it was a shortcut-- that`s what he had said before...
Forcefully pushing the thought away, she was pulled out of her thought nonsense by her name being beckoned-- and once her name had fell from Charles lips, she pulled herself to her feet in a heartbeat. Ignoring the words and warnings of everyone around here, even those who addressed her by name-- she walked forward, and firmly took Charles` extended hand.
"I accept...!"
Jo, the woman who had been preaching about how it was never too late to save humanity since the very moment she had entered No Man`s Land-- had willingly taken Charles` side on his declaration to force humanity into a "restart". It almost wasn`t clear if she had heard him, or begun to process his words-- Charles was here, and offering a path to the Greater Good. The little bits and pieces of Jo`s psyche that remained from unintentional assault after assault clung to that idea with no holds barred, no remorse, and no morality. "This is it... this is-- everything I`ve ever wanted. If there`s a price to pay for the greater good, for a world free of crime and chaos... I`ll gladly give my life for that price...!"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:53 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Boy31_zps2b41e58f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper had ignored Inna's protest and went through with his final attack, and he was silent as he stared down at the Mistress in disgust as she bled out. He didn't have any response to her words, just stood there and watched- and then a stranger appeared. He tensed, hand reaching for another knife, instinct almost driving him to assume stranger equated a threat. Considering Tate didn't seem to pay any attention to him, however, he let himself relax- even if he found himself looking away for the ravenette's brutality. Even Tate calling him trash didn't bother him- he was too busy thinking, staring off quietly with a soft frown... And then Charles walked in. The white haired male turned to stare at him, taking a moment to actually register who it was that was standing there- before proceeding to tune out everyone else as he tried to come to terms with that. Charles... was alive. And young, too... For a moment, he considered the oddness of the man actually looking rather attractive as a younger man- before he reminded himself of just who he was, and wiped that thought from his mind. He was still somewhat in shock as he was ushered away from Heavenly Treasure- and as it was destroyed, he jolted some, snapping out of his shocked stupor. He tuned back into what was being said- just as Charles started talking about destroying humanity. Jasper stiffened, staring at him in shock- now Charles wanted to destroy the world? He felt like he was in some sick, fucked up dream- it would make sense, after all. Who was he to kill Xiu, leader of Black Dragon, anyways? He almost couldn't believe it- but there was an element of reality to things that had him recognizing it was no dream. He listened silently as Charles spoke... and although his words were tempting- he couldn't fight the nauseating feeling deep in his stomach. When Charles turned to him, offering power and a chance to make things right, he sucked in a breath- just those words brought a flashback to his mother, and he clenched his fists tight at the thought of being able to avenge her by destroying all those sick, bastard souls in the world...
But other people would die too. People like his mother had been, like he had- innocent people, just fighting to survive. He wouldn't deny the world was a cruel, harsh place- but killing everyone... surely that was no way to fix it? That was almost as bad as destroying free will- sure, some people were beyond help, but... he harbored hope that the world wasn't beyond all help. He simply couldn't believe that the only way to make things better was to kill everyone- if that was the only way... He shuddered to think of it. If the only hope was mass murder, then what point was there...? Slowly, Jasper started to step back, shaking his head firmly. He could understand Smile accepting; his sister was the most important person to him. He didn't agree that the world was worth one person's life... but he could understand someone having lost all hope in humanity and caring only about one person. Everyone else seemed to be refusing the offer, something he very much expected...
And then Jo spoke. He froze, staring in absolute shock as the woman seemed not even to hesitate before accepting Charles' offer. She, who had told him not to shut people out, not to lose hope... was accepting his offer to destroy humanity. He felt a sort of numbness in himself, a gut reaction to keep him from feeling any sore of pain over the realization that Jo had near certainly gone off the deep end- instead, he backed up yet further, shaking his head repeatedly.
"No... Jo, why- h-how can you... no... this is..." His voice was faint, mostly too soft to be heard- but after a moment, something seemed to snap. "No. No, no, no-- I'm not going to help you destroy who I just fought to protect!! I just fought to keep humanity from losing all free will, I'm not going to just... y-you're not going to kill them... I..." Jasper, despite fearing for his life, clenched his hands into tight fists, looking to Jo momentarily with disappointment before forcing his attention to Charles instead- even if this meant he would be leaving both of the ones he cared for on the squad... But he just couldn't stand behind this. Charles, or whoever this was impersonating the younger him, had gone mad- and it seemed, so had Jo. Smile was just looking out for his sister, but... the other two... He could feel a swell of emotions rising but he quickly tamped them down, like a fire he was trying to put out that just wouldn't die completely. He could keep pushing it down and avoiding it for a while, but eventually there would just be too much fuel and he'd have to let it burn...
Forcing his mind to focus, he tried to calm down enough to seem cool and collected- he straightened up as he glared over at Charles, face still hidden behind his mask yet the hostility in him clear.
"I refuse your offer, Paladin. I not only refuse, but... I'm not... going to sit back and watch this happen... I..." Not stupid enough to challenge Charles himself, the male slowly backed up more, gaze flicking to Emilia, Rommel, and Inna, expecting- or at least, hoping- for support from them. If they would agree with him, they might have a chance to try and stop this... but he wouldn't stop trying even if they decided not to work with him. If nothing else, he knew he needed to get out of there... but he hesitated, looking for any sign the others might follow him. They needed to get out of there, go somewhere, maybe look for someone who might help them... already he scrambled to think of who might be willing to, not exactly happy about who came to mind- but nevertheless, they were better than Charles at this rate... if he managed to escape without blowing up or getting vaporized, that is.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Having heard the answers of the others and seen Jo walk forward, Lukas looked to Rommel and Emilia for a moment, as they were standing right next to him, murmuring one quiet word to the both of them:
"Sorry..."
He turned then, walking forward and standing with Jo and Charles, looking back at the rest of the old task force, listening as Jasper spoke. He looked as if he wanted to say something to him, too, but instead, a pained expression crossed his face, his brows furrowing. He didn't know what to say to the silverette. Jasper had been the one that he'd opened up to most--but now that the man was refusing Charles' offer, they would probably be up against each other, wouldn't they...? Lukas had told himself that he shouldn't have started to feel again...now it was only causing him more pain...Still, he kept his resolve firm. If it meant saving Astrid, then, even this...he would do even this...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:09 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle just smiled as Jasper was refusing. He looked at Smile, and shook his head.
"You did what you wanted. Can't fault you there." he said. He spoke up, getting in front of Jasper. "We're gonna join the rest of humanity now, and enjoy ourselves. But mark my words. If you try and fight any of us, we will fight back, and we will not hesitate to kill you, got it?" he asked. He looked back at Jasper with a slight nod, and then turned his back. Of course he would hesitate to kill Jo or Smile if they tried but...not this Tate asshole and this new Charles bastard. "I think it's time we regroup..." he said, sort of taking charge, trying to calm everyone down and refocusing their efforts to helping humanity against them.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:30 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 611

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles' smile seemed to grow as Smile walked over to him "Smart boy... smart boy..." he then looked to Jo expectedly, entirely sure that she too would choose the 'righteous' side. And choose right she did, his smile seemed to grow as both Jo and Smile now stood by his side. He looked down to Rommel and Wei in contempt for their words "Oh... and what exactly will you two do to stop me...? Throw a punch...? Swing a sword...?" he then looked to Emilia and the others, giving them a look of disappointment "Rather sad that you fools don't understand... it's pointless to resist now..." Charles turned his back on the squad, expecting Smile, Tate, and Jo to follow "We will leave now..." he told them, the doors leading out would open on their own as six individuals in powersuits walked into the room. Charles walked over to the six men, stopping and turning back to the squad as they stood by his side "No... I'm afraid I won't give you all time to 'regroup'... I believe it's time you all get squashed as insects such as yourselves deserve..." and almost on cue, these were were immediately followed by orbital cannon fire, blasts shot through the ceiling of the rather large room, crashing down towards the suicide squad, more and more blast would be fired repeatedly towards them as he then turned back to Tate, Jo, and Smile "Leave... we will speak once we get back up to the mansion..."
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:43 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle growled.
"WELL FUCK OFF!" he yelled, but then cannon. "SHIT! MOVE!" he pulled Jasper and jumped away. Hopefully Emilia, Inna, and Wei were alright. "You okay?" he asked, and scrambled up. "This is really bad! We need to get out now!" he yelled, watching above and the guys in the suits. Oh god, he started to sort of regret this. No...he wouldn't. They were gonna be fine. He charged at one of the power suited freaks and slashed at them with his claws. "WE GOTTA FIGHT THROUGH THIS GUYS!" he yelled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:38 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

As Charles began to walk back away towards the door, Lukas followed him, looking back at the others once they had reached the other side--only to see Charles suddenly stage a full-out assault on them. And somehow...this was entirely expected. Of course he would do that. And in that moment, Lukas couldn't help but stare as the others began fighting for their lives, his expression mostly neutral, but for the fact that his eyes were open wide. It was only then that he heard Charles telling them to go upstairs, and that they would talk there. At last, Lukas managed to tear his eyes away from the scene before him, trying to find words again before murmuring,
"Yes, sir..."
He moved off towards the door that led out of the room, hesitating for a moment to look back over his shoulder at the others. Strangely enough...he felt almost nauseous. He didn't like this feeling--this feeling of conflicting emotions. Before all of this had happened, he wouldn't have flinched at the sight of a corpse--but now, knowing that the people back there might very well die, he quickly looked away again, hastily moving himself out of the room at a brisk walk. He didn't want to think about it--out of sight, out of mind. He wouldn't think about them--as he had before he had known those people, he had to focus on just one thing: his final goal. That was all that mattered, he told himself. But still...he couldn't help but feel a little bit hollow as he left the room.
The deed was done--he was feeling again, just like he had all those years ago, before he had shut himself out. And now, he was struggling on the line between becoming human and staying unfeeling--unsure if he could ever go back to the way he was before.

*Exit*

Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:43 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate had seemed completely unbothered by the situation, simply following Charles off as the man began to leave, and when he triggered the attack on the remaining members of Suicide Squad, Tate smirked back at them as they began their fight. He looked to Charles when the man said that they should go, and Tate gave a shrug, turning and heading towards the door.
"Gotcha--see you upstairs then, Paladin," he spoke as he left the room, motioning for the Black Dragon Clan members who were there to follow him up.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:50 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Jo there is a price, but is this really it?" Emilia asked as she heard with horror that she accepted. That she believed that humanity should be destroyed? She had to agree with Jasper, they just fought to save humanity! Emilia knew what this meant... She had to fight this. She had to defend humanity once again, and bring her friend back to her senses somehow. Emilia looked up and saw the men with the canon. "Right! Let's get out of here!" Emilia said as she powered up and shot back to clear their way out of here. Her powered up lance slashing through these guys. It was like old times. "We have to save humanity again guys! And no time to rest either! Think we can do that!?"

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 611

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles smirked as Rommel lashed out to them "Well well... the mut's got guts..." he muttered, tipping his hat over his eyes "Let us go Josephine... they've made their choices... we've made our own. We finish this tonight." Smile and Tate left the room, and Charles seemed to be walking to make his exit as well, making sure he was a fair distance from the powersuits this time around seeing as how the Suicide Squad would inevitably attack them. When Rommel slashed out at the powersuit, it only so much as dented the armor, just a little bit. The man in the powersuit seemed to raise his chin as he looked down to Rommel "Heh... pathetic..." oddly enough, his voice was very familiar. The man then quickly swiped both arms towards Rommel to toss him back. And then Emilia came flying towards them "I've got this..." he muttered to the others. As Emilia move her lance, the powersuit jumped in the way... and Emilia's weapon shattered into pieces. Landing back on the ground however... a shard shot past his helmet, cutting through half of it. The powersuit held its face... before slowly dropped his hand as he looked back to Emilia "I'm afraid that junk you create is only as capable of doing this..." he muttered, before slowly reaching onto the top of his helmet. Without the whole helmet to filter his voice and cover his face... this man seemed all the more familiar.

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 1010

"But I'm afraid in the end... you're just a child that creates toys. You stand no chance here..." the man took off his helmet to reveal... Charles Paladin. He smirked to Emilia as he opened his palm, pointing it to Emilia as it released a powerful laser towards her chest "Well... I suppose the cat's out of the bag! Allow me to introduce the REAL Trust!" each of the powersuits released their helmets... revealing Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles, and Charles. To be exact, two of the others looks exactly like the younger Charles... with three of them looking exactly like the older Charles that the Suicide Squad was used to dealing with. Charles laughed as he decided to introduce this newly founded Trust "Well I suppose you know a few of the New Trust now... well there's Charles over there... along with Mr. Amaranth, Josephine, Smile.... but let's not forget Me... me, me, me, me, and ME! Hahahaha!"

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 811
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 Emilia7

Emilia couldn't believe it! He broke her lance, and she looked up at him, her eyes narrowing. "You... Who... No..." Emilia said as she stepped back as the one shard of her lance destroyed part of his helmet. "Your... No... There's more then one!?" Emilia shouted as she recognized that eye, but couldn't believe it. When he revealed his face, her worse nightmare came true. CHARLES HAD CLONES! "It's not junk... They're not toys..." the red head argued back, feeling like her dad was with her again when it came to her work, before taking her arms together to create a shield for the laser. She felt herself being pushed back before the laser pierced the shield and went through her chest. "AH!" Emilia screamed in pain and fell to the ground with a solid thud. She placed a hand on her chest as she felt that it was at this point she couldn't really move. She tried to get up but it hurt, "Fucking... Laser... Screw your Trust... And your clones.... I can't believe one of my conspiracy theories was right! That you had fucking... Clones... Ugh..." Emilia shouted as she looked at her lance that was shattered. She went into her belt and took out some metal looking balls, "Maggot... I won't let you destroy innocent people..." she said as threw her other creation at Charles face that would explode at the exposed flesh. If this whole thing was aimed at specific people like dictators or something then Emilia would be for it, but they're aiming at everyone outside of NML. At least that is what she understood, and that wasn't good.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:54 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 4 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

He watched for a moment as Charles sent out his Troops. Something felt off. Charles was never a man to skimp out on force. These soldier--battle ready in armor. In some sense the armors reminded him of Emilia's battle garb. Did Emilia the armor from Charles or Charles stole from Emilia? Chicken or Egg? Maybe neither--Charles was shown to have capable scientists, why would they be strong if not stronger than Emilia's own....
Officer Beaumont and Officer Reinhardt. Under Charles's hands once more. Willingly. One in disgusting jubilation to Wei eyes. The other heeding Charles's command to seek that being he deserved--that he'd turn to desperate measures to protect.
Both deserved pity. Wei had little. Enemies all the same. Weak mind folk

He snapped out of his little thought bubble--snapping back to the sight of enemies before him. He had no words anymore. Charles deserved none. Before he could react Emilia and Rommel had initiated the fight. Wei realized he was not apart of them, in the sense of comradery they displayed with each other. The familiarity. He was not also thinking of the battle for humanity, Wei was selfish. He knew that. If a world was to be purged how would he be able to enjoy it will free, knowing that instant death was held above him by a megalomaniac like Charles?
'Humanity?' He grimaced and thought as Emilia let out her war-cry 'I doubt that criminals like you care, not even I care--My freedom, my choice, my life. Why aren't you screaming a war-cry for self-preservation....Humans, how fake are your emotions anyways?'

Wei gripped his blade as Charles and Tate were making their escape. Sublime rage. The veins in his eyes crept toward the feint coloration of it's center. His lips curled and ear pinned, as if some animal like ferocity leaked out. Watched as Tate walked away. The man lowered his body as he reared his scabbard and blade back--twisting his body to build his attack. He locked his knees as his muscle groaned and nearly tore.

BANG. The sound of a clone in action with a roar of gargled soliloquies of a man gone mad with rage--lusting hate

The Bandage Boy disappeared from his initial spot. Scorched and cracked earth was left as a man on fire came crashing down onto one of the clones. He paid no heed to the other's actions. The blood ran hotter than--leaving him intoxicated by the pure malice he desired to reap and sow. The sheathe blasted out Wei's object rage in carbon and metal form. Wei slashed down at one of the soldiers--too blind with rage to notice the face they bore. A single slash. Hack. Cut. Stroke. Smash. To tear asunder and reave flesh from bone.    

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next