Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Rommel was grunting all the way up. He was still climbing.
"SHUT UP!" he yelled, hearing Emilia. "Fucking...HELP ME!" he said, stabbing his claw into the wall and moving up a little, and doing it again. He was pretty close considering...but it would still be a while. "Are...we winning?!" he yelled at the woman, concentrating more on climbing then talking.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was already executing another attack as soon as her initial kick missed its mark, but just as she was about to make contact with Xiu, the woman's foot hit her chest. The blonde gracefully redirected the force of the kick into an attack of her own; flipping in the air as she was being thrown back and propelling herself off a wall so she landed behind the Mistress, using the force from the woman's own attack to swipe at her legs as she landed.

"BOO~!"

The deranged voice that came out of the blonde's lips was only barely recognizable as a twisted version of Inna's, followed by a low, insane chuckle that would have sounded like the Russian's had it not held as much sick enjoyment. The Russian proceeded to rapidly strike at more pressure points on Xiu's back, trying to make movement as difficult and painful as possible, before throwing both fists out at her back with full force, aiming to shove the woman out of the machine with the abnormal strength that she had already proved she could muster in this state.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright, alright..." Emilia said as she powered up her jets and flew over to Rommel, "Uh... I think we are!" Emilia shouted as she went over and picked him off the cliff. "Inna has got this covered. Doing better then you, me, or even Jo any day." Emilia replied as the Russian has proven that she was amazing in Emilia's book. "Check it out." Emilia said as she tried her best to get over to solid ground quickly for the sake of her ribs were really hurting.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Mistress3_zps422ef66a
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."
Xiu's Theme: What can I do for you?

Xiu, with her shattered leg, couldn't turn around, so Inna's attack made it's mark, and she crumbled on the ground. She looked around for something, ANYTHING! She needed to find something. She pulled off a metal panel from the machine, though she wasn't happy about it. She turned and tried to hit Inna with the metal plating, trying to get her footing, picking herself up.
"YOU WORTHLESS WRETCH! YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS YOUR USELESS FATHER!" she yelled. She needed to press that button. Just one more piece. SHE HAD TO!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna's laughter was growing louder as Xiu struggled to find some way out of her certain death, easily avoiding the woman's feeble attack and preparing her own finishing blow...when her father was mentioned. The chuckling immediately stopped, the blonde's smile slowly smoothing out into something resembling confused scowl, though the dimming redness in her eyes, which was slowly blending back into the Russian's every day green color, took a significant amount of the intimidation out of the expression. She looked like a lost puppy despite the effort she put into looking indifferent.

"M-my...father?"

The hesitant question did not drip with the insane tone that had previously infected the blonde's voice, the manic aura mostly dispersed now...though Inna's desperation could almost be confused for a sort of insanity in itself. She brought her hands, poised for a lethal attack, down to the Mistress' throat, holding the woman to a wall with barely any traces of the truly dangerous air that had been about her before remaining; the action seemed clumsy and careless, an act of desperation rather than one of hysterical rage.

"What do you... know about my father..?"

Try as she would, she could not sound nearly as threatening as she had looked when whatever red-eyed demon had just possessed her had been in control, but her hard tone still attempted to intimidate the woman into giving her the information she needed. So busy she was trying to get information out of Xiu, she had lowered her guard completely, focusing all her energy on not collapsing from the sudden snap back to reality so she could hear about what she had been promised by Charles.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

Xiu smirked.
"Everything." and then smacked Inna with the metal plate. And then again....and then a third time. She panted, and looked at the console. This was it. She stumbled herself over to the console, typing in something to release a button. She started to laugh. "YES! NOW! HEAVENLY TREASURE ACTIVATE!" and as if it were in slow motion, she was about to press that button. Once she did...it would be all over.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:04 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

The clone watch as Inna furious attacked the being higher than any man. He was astounded by her rare, skillful strength. The Russian had gained an Admirer that day. His muscles tensed, his tattered clothes were beginning to tear at the contracting, blood filled muscles. Fear raced down this man's body--almost reducing it to a convulsing mess Watch Xiu struggle. Looking at that monster who destroyed those old memories. Fallen dreams. Memories and hopes that faded into nothingness--no burned away. Turned into he corpses and carrion that filled the bloodsoaked memories that gave Wei nightmares--the only dreamscapes this clone born for battle had.

He stood there in shock.....Waiting for something. Hope maybe. She couldn't possible win, right?

"No...I can't end like this...Not this easy...."

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Boy31_zps2b41e58f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had stayed back some as Inna and Xiu fought, not wanting to get in the way and not trusting his aim with how fierce their fighting was going- it looked as if Inna was winning, he could see clearly that the Mistress' leg was broken... But then it went bad. His eyes widened behind his mask as Inna faltered, instantly moving forward. Hesitation wasn't good. Hesitation never boded well- and sure enough, Xiu managed to hit Inna again and again, and then she was moving to the main console- and he was running forward, mumbling curses under his breath before he finally got close enough.
The white haired male didn't give himself time to doubt himself as he reached Xiu- his hands reached out, and he grabbed her hands, yanking them back at the same time he swept a low kick for her legs, aiming to make her fall backwards- and wanting her to get away from that button. If she hit that button, it was all over... He still had his plan, having figured one out in case Inna failed, but it certainly would need to be tweaked. He hadn't thought he'd have to manually stop her from hitting the button- he hadn't actually expected Inna to be defeated, or even stunned momentarily. Nevertheless- the rest of the squad was either injured or too far away. He was going to have to end this... If he could just get the Mistress away from that button- as long as he could keep her from hitting it...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:27 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS close, but then Jasper happened, and she hit the ground again.
"YOU!" she yelled, grabbing the mask and slamming it back in his face. "AWAY WITH YOU WRETCH!" she started to punch at his chest.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:13 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper wanted to cheer with happiness just because Xiu hit the ground and didn't manage to hit the button- but before he could really consider it a victory, she was grabbing his mask and trying to slam it into his face- which, did hurt somewhat, but it was cushioned to fit around his face and although it was distracting, he ignored it. The punches towards his chest were more concerning- he grimaced as he reached a hand down and grabbed onto her broken leg, squeezing to try and cause her pain so she would get distracted- while he tried to grab and twist her arm, fingers digging into her arm as tight as they could as he tried to harshly twist it- he wanted to break it, or he was trying to, so she'd be less able to hit him... If he could just grab his knife, if he could just reach it... But it was hard with their current position.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:20 am

The Mistress

Xiu wasn't going to have this! NO! She was so close! If she failed now, EVERYTHING would be in vain! All her work...for hundreds of years.
"NO!" she yelled, enduring the pain in her one leg and arm, and spending her foot toward Jasper. Thankfully, she had two legs. She tried to kick him in the face too, so she could distract him enough to press the button.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper jerked his head to the side as Xiu tried to kick him in the face, snarling as he scrambled away from her and to his feet- and then he worked to bring his foot down on her good leg, wanting to break it too and immobilize it while he reached into his coat for his knife. He was standing between Xiu and the button- and he had no plans of letting her past him. This was it. It was all going to be over... He clutched his knife tight in his hand and looked down at her, lip curling a little in disgust- this woman, had done so much damage... So much harm... She'd hurt so many people and tried to erase free will from the world- and he wasn't going to allow that to happen. "It's over, Xiu- you're done. You're not going to get past me... Sucks, it really does, to waste so much time and be defeated- but... still. You shouldn't have been working towards something so fucked up to begin with." He shook his head a little, placing a foot on her abdomen to keep her still as he leaned in quick and stabbed towards her chest with his knife- unless she squirmed, he should hit her heart, and though it wouldn't be instantaneous, she would be dead soon enough... She likely deserved the little bit of suffering it would provide, she had lived far too long and plotted this for too many years to get away with such an easy death.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 am

The Mistress

Xiu quickly lurched up, going for the button, only to feel a knife go in her chest. She coudl feel herself fading, as her fingers tenderly caressed that button.
"You...have no idea..." she muttered. "How...wrong...you are...." she soon faded and went a bit limp. Blood was going everywhere...that knife had pireced her heart. The menace of nearly a thousand years...was gone.

Rommel got up, looking at the machine.
"Please...god damn...tell me this is over..." he said, holding his chest, which seemed a lot less severe as it seemed when he was thrown.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
-------------------------------------
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

In that moment, as Xiu fell limp to the ground, there was silence for a moment, until the sound of footsteps suddenly echoed near the entrance to the room.
"She's dead..." a voice softly drifted through the large room from the man standing in the entrance, the voice quite calm--and very soon after, a quiet chuckle echoed through the room. "Finally...finally..."

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Tate94_zps631b7d1a

"FINALLYYYY! AHAHAHAHA~!" A harsh rip of abrupt laughter suddenly tore itself out from Tate's throat, his eyes widening as a manic grin spread across his face. He took a few more steps into the room, and as he did, it became apparent that the other members of the Black Dragon Clan were behind him. "Look at her! That pathetic lump of fat laying there in a pool of her own blood...! Hah!" Giddy as all hell, Tate completely ignored the members of Task Force 0 as he walked down the walkway over to where Xiu's body lay, seeming positively ecstatic--as he delivered a swift kick to her abdomen. "Just look at you now! Not so high and mighty anymore, huh--?! Lemme just tell you, this is just making my day! Do you know how LONG I've been waiting for you to just KEEL OVER?! HUH?! But now finally, finally, FINALLY--it's finally happening. That look on your face is just priceless, you know--?!" Tate punctuated this by this time sending a kick to Xiu's face, giving a giddy laugh as he did so. "Whoops! Did I do that? It's alright--you look better that way, you blubbery hag. Now you can go join your precious wittle Charlie in the afterlife! I don't need to deal with either of you anymore! And you know what the best part about this is--? I'm in charge--me! About damn time, too! Even so much as having to see your face every day--it made me sick. You're lucky that I didn't puke all over your implants, whore." He paused for a moment then, taking in a breath of air before looking to the task force--particularly Jasper--with a lopsided smile. "You know, as much as I would've loved to make this witch scream in pain on my own--you've done a good thing today. Way to go, guy. Way to go. Apparently even trash like you can make good decisions." He looked back to Xiu again, spitting on her and giving a snide smirk. "Great ambitions my ass...look where that landed you..."

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Tate10_zps23886e48

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:56 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"No worries..." Emilia said as they finally reached to solid ground. Emilia dropped him down and then held her own ribs. "Ugh... You... Need to lose weight..." she said as she looked up to see the fight going well. Heavenly Treasure won't be used! Hurray! Then Tate came... And Emilia wasn't happy. "Ah shit... Another psycho... Only this one is worse." she remembered reading this guy's file and seeing him fight the Family that one time. The way Tate treated the Mistress... Though she deserved every punch, the way he did it was just unsettling and too cruel. The woman was already beaten down by Inna and Jasper. "... I think... We have to fight him..." Emilia said to Rommel and Smile. This guy was to be in charge now of Black Dragon? "Just... Just one after the other. Guy is too insane... OR... A deal is made. Depends, how is your chest?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:33 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Dang_zps694ff1ff

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo had been sprawled out on the ground next to Heavenly Treasure- and the first thing she saw once her eye pried itself open was the gigantic hulking machine looming above her. Her breath caught- and for a moment, she wondered if it was that disruptive rip of laughter that brought her back into consciousness. At the same time, it felt almost like some weird... sense-- a nudge in her inner workings that forced her to wake up, because something in the room required her attention. It was... odd...
She hacked up a cough, pushing herself into a seated position. She was exhausted-- and rightfully so, she concluded as she glanced over herself through bleary and blurred vision. She was still coated in caked on blood, gashes, bruises, cuts, sore broken bones-- but, somehow, that... wasn`t her main concern. Her rage had pumped her energy, and lord knew she was still seething with anger-- but, she couldn`t... even force herself to feel energized. It was a very forced, unnatural sort of tired- this was when she`s get her second wind... where was it...?!
She glanced up at the machine through tired senses, wondering if-- it had been used or not. She hadn`t turned to look, but the words of the newly entered ravenette suggested that the Mistress had been dealt with-- but, had Heavenly Treasure...? ...She refused to believe that it had been completed. They were missing the last piece... Jo lacked the means to charge it-- Xiu was insane. Insane...
She found herself staring down at her own palms that rested in her lap, with a look that went for miles. She didn`t know what to do from here... she was free to return to Vulture Team, free from Charles` "grip" on her every movement-- but, no, that didn`t click. It didn`t feel right. Something had changed-- and she didn`t want to return to Carrion Land...
Speaking of which- there was a single sentence from Tate`s rantings that clung to Jo`s attention. The bluenette snapped her gaze over, glaring fiercely. She felt disgust and vile rise in her throat, and resisted the urge to spit venom out at Tate, pick another fight-- whose image slowly began to connect in her memories the more she looked at him. Since seeing him for the first time at Conqueror Town, she had changed-- and even now, she could almost physically feel her mentality bending unnaturally, her nerves fraying on their own-- if it wasn`t for the lack of energy keeping her down, she knew she wouldn`t have any control over her actions. Because of his presence. And that-- was scary...
She actually hesitated- but soon enough, she moved past the blaring pain yet again, kneeling instead of sitting- and glared right back at Tate. She knew she didn`t have a problem with him brutalizing the corpse of the Mistress, she very well deserved it for disrupting the flow and order of humanity with her phony machinery-- but, Tate`s presence was clearly doing... something to her-- he had to be dealt with. As much as the thought of actually engaging him in a fight made her blood run cold in terror- he`d be using those psychic snakes again... there was a time after that battle where she couldn`t blink without seeing his imagery on the back of her eyelids-- he had to be dealt with. So, she spoke, her voice thinly laced with choked pain, "The fuck do you want, heathen--?! You here to die too--?! If you keep running your goddamn mouth, that could be arranged--!"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:34 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

As Tate heard Emilia speak, he looked over in her direction, scoffing and tossing her a condescending grin as he called over to the redhead,
"Psycho? That's such a generalized term...and you really intend to fight me right after fighting Blubber Bags? Not very smart--we all know that I'm better than her by leaps and bounds, after all. Not to mention how beat up all of you are..." And then he heard Jo. He looked to the woman with raised eyebrows, staring at her for a moment--before promptly bursting out into obnoxious laughter. " 'Heathen'? Really? What are you supposed to be, some kind of religious zealot--? Don't make me laugh, Blue..." Calming down somewhat, a confident smirk upon his face, he approached where Jo knelt, tenderly patting her on the head and speaking snidely, "It's alright, we all get stupid when we're tired--and boy, you must be tired all the time. If anyone here's in danger of dying, it's you...I think you need a bit of a reality check...your 'justice' died a long time ago, Blue...all that's left in this world now is power and control--it's too bad that you just can't seem to process that in that tiny little angry brain of yours." He smiled and shrugged, stepping away from Jo again, then looking at the rest of Task Force 0. "Really, though...trash like you all beat Xiu...? Damn. She must've really let herself go when I wasn't looking."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:32 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"You're just jealous!" Eagle yelled out. "Cause we beat you, when you couldn't! You were waiting like a Vulture, LIKE A COWARD, for the spoils, isn't that right?" he grinned. He wasn't about to have this...whatever, dick apple guy, take their victory. "We did what we had to do. And we'll do it again if you try anything, got it coward?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Fine. You want specific? I'll give you specific. Your a Psychopathic Psychic who is a Rotten Dick Apple who comes out of nowhere and starts beating their old boss after she's down. I don't care what she did, you don't do that to someone. Insult them. Yes, beat up the dead body? No... That's just sad." Emilia spat in Tate's direction. "Get away from Jo... Now." Emilia said as Tate patted her head. She didn't trust this guy being near her. When he spoke to them once again Emilia crossed her arms. "... Or maybe you just lack the skill you think you have. Ever thought of that?" Emilia rolled her eyes, not appreciating being insulted.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 514

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Layout15
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I believe congratulations are in order..." a youthful, yet familiar voice echoed through the room "A round of applause for Task Force 0! You've vanquished the ancient evil that threatened the world! My, you're just like superheroes! Especially you two... Mr. Everhart... Ms. Dragovich! You two must be so proud! And as for you Mr. Amaranth! Congratulations! You are now officially the leader of Black Dragon! I'm sure these accomplishments mean so much to you all! You must be so proud..." the man then abruptly stopped clapping, his thin smile turned into a smirk as he peaked his cap up, looking everyone that was looking at him in the eyes "However... I'm afraid... none of that matters anymore..." the man slowly walked past Tate and everyone else, approaching The Mistress with the same smirk from earlier "Hello Xiu..." the man spoke with a malicious smile on his face, the man could see it, she was still alive, even after all of that... but she was quickly passing away from this world. And he wanted to make sure this was the last face she saw. His smirk slowly turned into a look of disgust as he muttered "Fat nasty trash..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"All according to plan..."
CP-02 Theme- Final Hours

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 1810
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

As Rommel spoke to him, Tate gave the man a chesire-like grin, calling back to the blonde,
"Oh, I'm sorry, do I hear a sore loser? What, exactly, do I even have to be jealous of? There's nobody more powerful than me now--nobody. And if you think that I'm a coward, then I'm pretty sure you've got your brain screwed on backwards...no 'coward' could orchestrate a coup d'etat that throws Xiu Siwang herself out of power and into a situation like this...as for you doing your part--I was watching the battle, Blondey, and I'm pretty sure that all you did was get your ass handed to you. Nice try, though, E for Effort." Then, as Emilia spoke, he stared at her for a moment, seemingly trying to be serious--before it became quite obvious that he was holding back laughter. "...The fuck is a 'dick apple'? Do you insult people often? 'Cause you're not very good at it. And if you really want to see how skilled I am..." his smile faded then, as he took on a very ominously neutral expression, a snake materializing onto his shoulder, "...How about I show you all the reason why you should be shitting your pants right about now--"
It was then that the mysterious man entered the room--and Tate immediately scowled. "Who--?" Tate didn't recognize this man at all. But he knew Xiu...either way, apparently the man didn't like Xiu so that was alright in Tate's book. Still, he was suspicious, though, eying the man warily and giving him a frown. This was kind of killing his buzz...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 pm

The Mistress

"Heh..." The Mistress opened her eyes. "You're...just jealous...jealous that...I can achieve...all this...and you had to steal it from me...in order to get what you wanted....that you had to resort to...petty thievery...how pathetic...you are..." she said to Tate. She didn't really have anything else to say to him at this point. She looked up at what looked like a young Charles. "Ah..." she put her hand on his cheek. "You...aren't him...but...thank you..." she let her arm down, and finally, she passed from this world. Finally, after all this time, she was no more.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"Heh, but looky here. I'm still alive. How about you stop sucking my dick and actually say something meaningful?" he yelled, still grinning. This guy was NOT okay in his book. He was hoping to christ that he could rip him to shreds, but right now, he was holding back.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"I try to be creative thank you." Emilia said as she smoothed back her hair. "Though I can be a bit more vulgar. And your skills are obvious... It's obvious that you eat dick burritos and that impale yourself on your grandfather's cock." Emilia said with a straight face before making a face at the man who came by. "Uh... I'm sorry... But who are you?" Emilia asked as the man was just... Staring at the Mistress. Was he with Paladin? Then she heard the faint voice of the Mistress and she readied her lance, by gripping to it tightly. When the Mistress didn't move Emilia figured that now... The woman was dead.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 2011

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 3 Layout15
"You're right Xiu... I'm not him... I never was him..." the man turned his back on Xiu as she passed "Unfortunate you had to meet your end this way... if only you hadn't turned your back on the greater good..." the man turned to look at Tate and Emilia, a sly smile on his face as he let out a resounding "I cannot believe you don't recognize me!" as he walked away from Xiu, he pushed anyone next to the machine away from it in one sweep, it was a familiar sense of power that would be familiar to those who had seen him before. And then, as if in perfect harmony, an orbital cannon strike broke through the mansion, roofing of the room, and struck Heavenly Treasure. In a matter of seconds, it had been destroyed "I mean... really... I only kept it around to make the victory all the more sweet... I have no use for that old trinket anymore anyways..." he spoke as he casually walked away from the exploding wreckage of Heavenly Treasure. The man approached Tate, his hands in his pockets, a casual demeanor about him, it was absolutely clear he didn't fear the psychic at all "You most of all Tate... you -should- recognize your old business partner... not that it matters anymore... none of it does. Black Dragon, Paladin Industries... The Trust. They don't matter anymore..." Charles opened his arms up wide as he smiled "Let us see... The Trust has been eliminated... including Xiu... Santana and the Outsiders are busy in a wild goose chase for Red Masque... Kraven is out of the way... Eve is too... and I've found my catalyst... this game of chess is over. You just don't know it yet..."
"All according to plan..."
CP-02 Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next