Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Jo15_zpsf5ce38e4

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Suffice to say, strangling the Mistress was a very satisfying experience. But, it only lasted for so long- and soon, her body was way too close to Xiu`s for her to ever be comfortable. Her eyes widened some, betraying her shock-- and then suddenly pile driver. The impact to her head stunned her pretty well, stars practically exploding into her vision- needless to say, her grip had involuntarily grown loose around the Mistress` throat- but her hands stayed in place, as a probable remnant of her unstable persistence. But soon enough- the dog pile with Xiu and Emilia happened briefly, up until Xiu got up-- which did remove quite a bit of weight, admittedly.
Jo gritted her teeth, working hard against her injuries to actually move-- which proved to be quite the task, especially with the added anxiety that weighed down on her when she realized that... it was very easy for her to slip off these nearby ledges. Just like Rommel had...
"Fuck..." She grumbled, glaring ahead at Xiu. Black clots began to cloud her vision- it was getting harder and harder to focus through her blurring vision... and with how light her head was, it would be evident to anyone else that blood loss was catching up with her. She rubbed her wrist against her lower lip, further smearing a bright streak of blood in the area as she worked on staggering onto her feet. The muscles of her leg were protesting her every movement, however- making this a pretty fair struggle...
But, as she glanced up again and noted Smile heading in for an attack-- she looked at Emilia from the corner of her eye, nodding forward as to gesture the redhead to go attack. Her and Emilia had an uncanny ability to speak with nothing but simple glances at one another-- it was definitely a talent. Depending on the other two diving in for an attack, Jo managed to get herself into a knelt position-- almost afraid that further movement might do permanent damage...
"Your mind... is the one that`s decayed...!" She snarled, pain causing her voice to quiver and croak just slightly. "All I did... was open my eyes... it`s time for you to do the same, Xiu..." Even though she`d said it so many times-- this woman`s name felt so weird rolling off her tongue. It tasted so much like acid, she couldn`t help but spit it out each time she spoke it. This woman-- no, this thing-- was 'the Mistress'. Giving her an actual, real human name... it just felt wrong...
Her shaky fingers moved back to her revolver, and she worked to quickly rise it just enough to aim it at the Mistress-- and fire off a decent four shots, being extra certain to avoid Smile-- which, luckily enough, was not much of a task with her aiming skills. She moved her other hand down to her belt to reload then, watching carefully for another opening...

Another opening didn`t come-- instead, the Mistress began to speak. Jo growled, her eyes glaring daggers ahead-- she knew about Heavenly Treasure only needing one more piece. And the way Killer Queen`s body remained sprawled near the machine was indication enough that it was almost near completion... but then Xiu continued-- and Jo could practically feel her chest tightening further with each word that fell from her lips. "Wh..." Her lips parted- but nothing came from it. No sound, no air-- and her eye stretched open wide, her horror and disbelief clear on her expression.
The fourth piece of Heavenly Treasure... was her...?
...This had to be some sort of joke... a nightmare that had somehow breached reality- Jo`s disbelief reigned predominant, but the way she had declared it oh so clearly-- it made her hesitant. "Y-You`re..." She cursed her stutter, but with the way her throat had closed up on her, growing positively dry like a desert-- made it hard enough to talk as it was. "...You`re fuckin` kidding, you crazy bitch...! I... I`m thirty-one years old-- I-I`d know if I were a... a fuckin`..." The word refused to form-- and involuntarily, her body broke into a tremble as she struggled to back away. She couldn`t move-- and she couldn`t so much as tell whether it was pain or fear that was paralyzing her. "Y...You`re crazy...! FUCK OFF...! I`VE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, ASSHOLE...!"
She didn`t want to believe any of this-- but, didn`t Charles... try to tell her to stay away...?      

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia got up, staggering a little bit. "Gah..." she caught the look in the bluenette's eyes and looked to the Mistress. She got to go to attack and began to charge up her lance again, the blade glowing red. She looked back to Jo though when the Mistress called her to be the forth and final piece. "YOUR NOT GETTING HER!" Emilia shouted at the Mistress as she fired the laser at the woman, though it was short. Then Emilia charged forward to slice the Mistress with the Blade still growing red.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Mistress3_zps422ef66a
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."
Xiu's Theme: Chance

The Mistress grinned.
"I've known for a while now...and now you know. It's funny isn't it? Heh." and then Emilia charged. "And this little fly isn't going to help you!" she took the laser blast, a minor wound though it looked worse, and grabbed the burning lance. "GET OUT!" she slammed the armored woman into the ground with great force. Then, Jo. "Now...I think it's time this game of cat and mouse ends...and finally, I fix everything." she went toward Jo, taking a knife out of her boobs. She started to run, but then threw it, the back hard part aiming for square in the forehead.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:10 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Before Lukas could reply to the Mistress, she was kicking him away, and he felt himself wobble near the edge of the walkway, though he managed to stay on. He didn't know what sort of fate would meet anyone who fell, but it obviously wouldn't be pretty. During the time when Emilia was attacking, he regained his footing, looking back at Xiu just in time to see her throw a knife at Jo. Lukas grabbed one of his own knives, hurling the blade at the one that Xiu had thrown and making the two clash mid-air, both knives falling harmlessly to the ground, before Lukas ran over, grabbing his own and kicking Xiu's off the ledge, turning to face the Mistress, standing in between Xiu and Jo. The news about Jo being a part of Heavenly Treasure was shocking, yes--but he didn't have time to think about that now. One slip up and they were all done for. He gripped his knife tightly in his hand, keeping his eyes on Xiu as he spoke in a quiet, dangerous voice,
"Sorry, but ve 'flies' have got a little more fight in us zhan zhat. If you think zhat you're going to be fixing everyzhing vith zhat machine, zhen you're even more delusional zhan ve all already thought--you get out, Xiu Siwang. Ve're not letting you get your hands on our leader, and ve're not about to let you go through vith your plans. Sorry to disappoint."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"How cute you are, Mister Giggles." she was now taunting him. She was smiling at the boy. "Gibt es nicht etwas in dieser Welt, die Sie suchen? Etwas, was du für den Kampf? Ich kann Ihnen helfen, es zu finden..." she looked at him serious. "Ich habe die Ressourcen ... die Leute, um zu helfen ... und einmal himmlischen Schatz wird verwendet, ... niemand wird Sie immer wieder verletzt." during this, she threw a rock over the boy at Jo.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:03 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia smiled when the Mistress took the laser but the woman seemed not to care. And that worried Emilia... Then the blade was caught. "Oh..." Emilia said before she was thrown to the side and tumbled on the ground, the lance slicing through the ground before it stayed there. The glowing disappeared and Emilia was left on the ground trying to understand what was going on since she was hit multiple times in the head.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

As Xiu spoke to him, Lukas at first raised an eyebrow in disbelief, then immediately glared at the woman afterwards, speaking to her solemnly,
"Der Tag Ich akzeptiere Mitleid von Ihnen ist ein kalter Tag in der Hölle, Xiu Siwang. Wenn Sie denken, ich bin dumm genug, um für diese dann du falsch fallen!" He returned his weapons to his belt, freeing up his hands then, and seeing the rock fly over his head--but not doing much about it, since he assumed that Jo could handle something like a rock easily enough. He kept his attention pinned on Xiu, speaking again, this time a bit more quietly, "Vhat's done is done--I know zhat vell enough. Even if you veren't going to use zhis ridiculous machine for your own selfish ends, trying to fix your past mistakes doesn't make you any less culpable for zhem. Everyvone here's got zheir own price to pay...and you're about to pay yours in full!" Rommel and Emilia had been injured during the battle--Jo had been injured from the get-go--and Lukas hadn't seen any of the others join the fray yet. Besides the fact that he still felt a lot of anger towards Xiu due to her murder of Charles having extinguished Lukas' own biggest goal--Lukas also knew that he was now Jo's last line of defense. And injured like that--he could tell she probably wouldn't last long. Not against this strong of a force. He unclipped his hammer from his belt, his eyes seeming to dart down to it before looking back up at Xiu--but instead of charging her, this time, he stood his ground, pointing the barrel of the hammer's rifle attachment at the Mistress and firing two shots at her, hoping that this would buy them a little more time...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Jasper3_zps95ed3441

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had been biding his time. He'd stayed back while the rest of the squad entered the room with the Mistress and Heavenly Treasure, letting the fighting and shrieking begin and hopefully, allowing the Mistress to become distracted. He remained where he was, listening quietly and waiting for a good moment to strike- but upon hearing that Jo, of all people, was the last piece of Heavenly Treasure, his eyes widened a little. That... He shook his head sharply, refusing to think about the implications of that- right now, he needed to move... He needed to ensure that if Jo did happen to be the final piece, that the Mistress wasn't able to use her. He remained silent as he finally slid into the room, eyes quickly locking onto the woman he was after- but he remained quiet, moving stealthily around behind her and edging closer- but not too close. He didn't want her to be able to grab him... As she and Smile spoke, he slowly drew a gun- and as Smile fired off his shots, he raised his own gun and fired, sending three shots right for the woman's back before moving some so he wasn't directly behind her- she had bullets coming at her from two directions, at least now... He didn't say anything, just sent a nod in Smile's direction and tried not to worry over the fact that so many of the Task Force seemed to be in such bad condition already. All that mattered right now was eliminating the Mistress... Once that was done, he could check on the others. For now, he just needed to help make sure the Mistress didn't get her hands on Jo...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:53 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The harsh rise and fall of Jo`s chest was quite the indication of her panic- along with the panicked, hurried way she reloaded her revolver whilst the Mistress distracted herself. This was crazy, this woman was fucking crazy-- Jo wasn`t in possession of any sort of mind controlling or psychic tendril forming powers. She couldn`t eat an entire faction with nothing but a materialized thought, she didn`t move things with her mind-- she wasn`t some freak. She wasn`t the Inquisitor, she wasn`t Hal--
This sudden flush of emotion and fear wasn`t helping her battle against the pain much at all- she was starting to feel all of it fully, and he could hardly hear much else but the expulsion of her own ragged bursts of breath-- exhale, exhale, exhale. Luckily, her senses were unblurred enough to whack away the rock tossed at her with the nose of her revolver- said rock did earn a slight glare, however.
She couldn`t force herself to respond as she noted Jasper from behind- she was far too wrapped up in her own thoughts, tattered mind keeping her body paralyzed.
This... was just a fear tactic-- that was all. Slowly, Jo began to dismiss what the Mistress had told her, instead forcing rage to pump into her system- which, this time, didn`t do much at all for her adrenaline levels. But, it was enough to move her back onto her feet again, roaring injuries and all. "You should know by now, Xiu... I`m no mouse-- and I`m not falling for your stupid fuckin` tricks...!" Once the bullets fired by Jasper and Smile came to a cease- Jo stepped back, before flat out charging forward and ramming her shoulder into Xiu`s midsection, aiming to knock her off her feet. From there, it would only be a few more shots or slashes before the world was free from monsters once more...!   

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:34 am

The Mistress

The Mistress chuckled at Jo. She heard the bullets, and sprang into action...literally. She dashed at Smile was incredible speed, grabbing his shoulders, and kicking off his back toward Jasper's bullets, taking the hammer rifle thing in the process. Then, she fired it in the air at some stalegmites above the masked man, causing them to fall toward him. Finally, Jo. She took the shoulder to the chest, but took it like a boss, and grabbed the woman by the throat, taking her toward Heavenly Treasure while choking her. At about three fourths of the way across the bridge, she stopped.
"You know...you're mother was a great friend of mine, Josephine. Admirable...kind...loyal...and a great cook. It's really too bad that none of those traits passed onto her daughter. A crying...shame..." she hit the back of Jo's neck with the butt of the hammer rifle, unloaded the gun, throwing the ammo into the hole, and tossing the gun away, hearing it clatter on the bridge. She grinned. "Now...it's finally time...finally time to complete this..." she picked up the body, and headed for the giant machine. It was time to make this shit happen for good.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As it would turn out, closing the distance between her and Xiu was not as good an idea as Jo had originally thought. Upon seeing how unaffected she was by her initial hit, which was enough to knock the usual enemy clean off their feet and stun them in the process-- Jo`s eye twitched open, and before she could so much as move away, Xiu`s grip coiled tight around her throat. She hadn`t expected that, and as she was suddenly yanked off her feet by said choke, she made several attempts at speaking back-- which all came out in garbled choked nonsense, her survival instinct kicking in full throttle as she began to wildly thrash and struggle for release from her grasp. Her vision dotted further, and she took this as a warning-- her lungs were burning, pleading for air, and she knew very well her time was limited-- she sent several kicks for Xiu`s center, but- none of her attacks seemed to garner any reaction from the Mistress...
Her eye, still on fire with determination, grew half lidded and glazed over with each passing second, indicating her fading- and as Xiu spoke, Jo couldn`t help but pause in her thrashing and struggling to just-- listen. And, needless to say, her words visibly horrified Jo with each syllable.
She was... the second person to mention her mother... After Charles had- and... Charles had said they worked together. She hadn`t the slightest idea what to make of it... but, mention of the subject, for whatever reason-- brought the involuntary reaction of tears rolling down the sides of her face. Jo didn`t seem to notice much at all, chalking up her blurring vision to her prior injuries mixed with a lack of air- and before she could worry about that further, something very firmly connected with the back of her head-- causing her to go limp in Xiu`s grasp.
Her eye remained open, however- suggesting that she was still conscious. Despite the fact that she very highly resembled a corpse, what with her paling skin and still bleeding wounds-- it certainly wasn`t definite that she would ever fully recover.   

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:04 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper snarled a little upon seeing how easily Xiu had dodged his and Smile's bullets, but he tried not to let it bother him- clearly, this woman was no easy opponent, and though he felt a sudden jolt of worry for Smile upon seeing the large-chested woman approach him- he grew more worried for himself as he saw her aiming the gun portion of the hammer up at the rocks above. He didn't waste time in seeing just what happened- he turned and darted to the side as quick as he could, flinging himself forward and rolling as he heard rocks smashing into the ground he'd previously been standing on. He tried not to let how close that had been bother him- instead, he rolled to his feet and spun around, gun held firmly as he found Xiu again- just in time to watch Jo try and tackle her. He held his breath as he watched the scene unfolding before him, eyes widening a little as the Mistress quite easily took Jo's tackle and used it to her advantage- and when he saw that Jo was in serious trouble, he didn't even have to think about moving before his feet were sending him dashing forward. Just as Xiu hit Jo over the back of the head, he got close enough to trust his aim despite the Mistress holding Jo- and he lifted his gun quickly, taking up a secure stance before opening fire, emptying the rest of his clip at the Mistress' back- away from any place that might get too close to Jo for comfort. "Think again, bitch-" he snapped- yet still, he was wary. He didn't want to shoot Jo- but he wasn't going to let this foul woman use her for this machine, either. Once his gun was empty he shoved it in a pocket and pulled a pair of knives, holding them in white-knuckled fists as he tensed, waiting to see what the Mistress did next. He really wasn't sure he wanted to move closer- yet if that's what it took... Then safety be damned, he'd do it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:23 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

"Jo, stop--!" Lukas called to Jo as he saw the bluenette run past--but before he could do anything, suddenly, Xiu was in front of him in the blink of an eye. "Zhere's no vay--!" Cue the woman suddenly leaping over his shoulders and using his back as a spring board, which sent him sprawling down to his hands and knees for a moment, the added momentum only bringing his hammer out of his hands and into Xiu's own hands all the easier. He stayed there on the ground for a moment, wincing and feeling thankful that Xiu was a small enough woman that she hadn't been too heavy--still, that had hurt. He looked up just in time to see Xiu knock Jo out with his weapon, then discarding its ammo and tossing it down to the floor. Lukas scrambled forward to his feet, running over to the hammer and grabbing it up, quickly closing the empty clip. He squinted slightly as he looked back over at Heavenly Treasure--the direction in which the Mistress, Jo, and Jasper were all headed. Quickly, he ran after them, moving to stand near Jasper in a ready stance. To be honest--he didn't feel comfortable about his ability in this battle at all. It was just like the rest of the battles he had been in with the squad--he could never pull his own weight. And it had always been eating him up on the inside--it had all seemed so simple before the squad, but now...he couldn't do anything on his own. And the fact that now he might not even be able to kill the woman that had separated him from his sister--it sickened him to the point of feeling actual nausea. His mind was clogged with plenty of distressing thoughts at the moment--all of them finally taking form when he looked at Jasper for a moment, then spoke to him,
"...You know...it's times like zhis when I really vish zhat I could think of somezhing meaningful to say to you...I guess zhat all I can really say is, well...thanks. Good luck, Jasper."
And with that, Lukas suddenly dashed forward after Xiu, and then past her, strangely enough--he didn't even attack her on the way there. However, once he was between her and Heavenly Treasure, he turned to face her, giving a Jasper a look that he hoped told the silverette to attack Xiu from behind. Lukas then looked to Xiu, giving her a solemn look before calling to her, "If you vant to get to zhis machine, you're going to have to go through me." After seeing what this woman could do, that seemed like quite the empty threat--but he had to at least try.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:15 pm

The Mistress
Xiu's Theme: What can I do for you?

Xiu shook her head. When Jasper got close, she spun on her heel, and moved Jo in the way of the bullets, making them only skim her skin. She looked over and grinned.
"Useless...all of your attacks. You are useless. You can't do anything right! Honestly, who are you? Do you even know?" she asked, and kept moving, only to see Smile in the way. She rolled her eyes. "Okay." she quickly swept his feet, and nudged him a bit. She kept moving and left him hanging, getting to the treasure. "Now then...HEAVENLY TREASURE! THE FOURTH! HER POWER IS YOURS!"

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

The transition had been too quick for Lukas to follow--but before he knew it, he was hit to the ground and swept over to the ledge of the walkway. He had managed to grab onto the ledge before plummeting down, but was having a little trouble pulling himself back up, legs dangling down over the abyss. He managed to get the upper half of his body back onto the walkway, but it was clear at this point that he wasn't going to be able to throw in another attack fast enough.
"Jasper! Don't let her discourage you! Kill zhat voman!" he called to his silverette teammate, his eyes darting back over to Xiu as she seemed to be preparing to use Heavenly Treasure. "You can do zhis, Jasper--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia got to her feet and look to see what Jasper and Smile were doing while leaning on her lance. 'If... I can't destroy the Mistress... If WE can't... What is the next best thing to make sure that Jo won't fall into her hands... The machine of course! But... Where to hit it?' Emilia thought as she held her side and saw how Smile fell, and was having a hard time getting away from the ledge. "Shit!" she said as she flew over to Smile. "Need a lift?" she asked as she picked helped him off the ledge all the way, though it really hurt to do that. Bending down in general just hurt. "We... Need to destroy that thing... Only question is where is the weak spot..."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna burst into the scene, a look in her eyes that the team would only have seen once before: when Nathan stole her hat. Her eyes burned crimson, her rage having had time to build up so that it now almost seemed to radiate from her body. At this time, she had so much adrenaline going through her body that she didn't even look like she had just woken up from a comatose state. She had thrown off her coat and hat at some point on her way to Heavenly Treasure, because reasons, and was actually shaking from the struggle to keep herself sane.

"NYET."

The single syllable reverberated across the room, and out went the last of the Russian's rational mind, a sadistic grin taking the place of the ever-frustrated scowl. The socially-awkward soul the Suicide Squad once knew was gone, a maniac with a dangerous light in her eyes taking the girl's place.
Inna's seemingly possessed body remained silent after her initial outburst, glaring intensely at Xiu; a glare that didn't match the twisted smile on her lips, then suddenly struck, as suddenly and lethally as a viper. She sped across the room and started almost mechanically striking at all the pressure points she had always stopped herself from using against her opponents before; she was systematically and repeatedly striking at all the points that she had been taught would cause the most excruciating pain, almost looking forward to the squeals she expected to hear, seeming to forget when that very technique was used against her.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:26 pm

The Mistress

Finally, it was done. Jo had been drained, and the fourth piece was glowing. Xiu was so close! SO CLOSE!
"Now then! HEAVENLY TREASURE! CREA-" but then Inna showed up. She heard 'nyet' and then suddenly was there, hitting her body. It was actually hurting!? SINCE WHEN DID PALADIN HAVE SOMEONE COMPETENT?! "You insolent little beast!~" she yelled. She started to fight back against Inna, parrying strikes and striking at the russian woman. "I WILL NOT BE STOPPED RIGHT NOW!" she yelled. "I AM SO CLOSE, AND I WON'T STOP BECAUSE ONE LITTLE...MISCREET...GOT LUCKY!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"No... No we can't be too late!" Emilia said as she saw that Jo's body was getting drained. She felt like she had been defeated... That they all have been. Until the word 'Nyet' rang through her ears. Emilia turned to see Inna without her hat actually... Damage the Mistress!? "By all things Holy... A miracle has happened... GO INNA! YOU GO YOU BEAUTIFUL RUSSIAN!" Emilia shouted up as she felt fired up again. Maybe they can do this now! The Mistress can be hurt! At least it looked that way from where she was, and she wasn't going to let Inna have all the fun! Or maybe she should... Her ribs didn't feel all that great now that she thought about it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper grimaced as Xiu spun around, his eyes widening in shock and fear as he saw the woman using Jo as a shield- he hadn't thought she'd do that, didn't she need Jo alive...? As he heard her words though, his eyes narrowed, and he let out a low sounding growl- especially as she turned away from him. "I'm someone who's not going to fucking stand here and let you do whatever you want," he snapped, not really caring about her mention of him being 'useless'- he had no reason to believe any lies spewing out of her mouth. God knew where that had been- he certainly didn't want anything coming out of it to get near him- and that included letting her words affect him. He was just about to run forward again and try and stop her, nodding some as he heard Smile shouting at him- but before he could move, she had already gotten closer. He cursed, taking a few steps forward- but then Inna appeared. He blinked in shock, staring at the white-haired girl as she seemed to be... quite mad, really. He stared at her a moment in shock, then watched as she darted forward- this... did not seem to be the same girl. He remained silent as he watched her attack Xiu, noticing that her hits seemed to actually be landing on the woman- and so he let Inna attack, slowly moving to watch from a different place- one where he hoped that the Mistress might not see him. He wanted to help yet if Inna was able to handle it... He didn't want to risk getting in her way- but he did have his gun still, and extra bullets. With his eyes locked on the fighting going on, he quickly reloaded his gun then took aim, sighting down the barrel before pulling the trigger- and he trusted his aim enough to know, he wouldn't hit Inna, and he shouldn't hit Jo... Once he'd emptied his clip at the large-chested woman he moved again, drifting back some and into the shadows cast by Heavenly Treasure- he was willing to stand back now, as he tried to plan how he could help take this woman out. He had plenty of things he could do the deed with- but this woman was clearly no easy target... Just what would be the best method? He stood back, allowing Inna to fight her as he analyzed the Mistress' fighting style, noticing any openings and cataloging them with his cybernetics- looking as hard as he could for a weakness, something he could exploit... After all- that was what he was best at. Waiting for just the perfect moment... He'd long ago learned the art of patience before the kill.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Emilia lifted him up from the ledge, placing him back on solid ground again, he looked at her in mild surprise, stuttering out,
"D-Danke, Emilia..." He looked up at the large machine as Emilia did, contemplating what they might be able to do--when suddenly, Inna's voice rang out over the area, and before he could blink, Inna was upon Xiu attacking her, Jasper providing back up. Inna actually seemed to be doing damage...the barest hint of a rueful smile snuck onto Lukas' features, and as he watched, he gazed downwards somewhat, murmuring, "Gute Arbeit, Inna...machen dass Frau Lohn für alles was sie getan hat..." He felt terrible--as usual, he couldn't do anything. At least he was confident that Inna and Jasper could finish this woman off, though...as long as Xiu died, that was enough for him. The anger he'd been feeling before was beginning to fade into a sort of hollowness ringing through his chest--at this point, he just wanted his comrades to get this battle over with. All in good time...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:12 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

"SON OF A BITCH!" a voice echoed. It sounded far away, to be sure, but soon, a series of grunting got louder and louder. This man, bleeding from the chest, was climbing the clifface by pounding his claws into the rock and pulling himself off...for the duration of the fight. He was breathing pretty heavily. "Gotta...keep going..." he looked up. "Oh hey! I can see...sort of people? Fuck it!" he kept going, slowly, climbing up the side. He hoped Smile was okay...he kind of did the sacrifice thing for him and all.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was eerily silent as she struck at Xiu, not even trying to dodge the Mistress' own blows, but not seeming to react to them either. It seemed that the red rage that clouded her thoughts was stopping her from feeling any of the physical consequences so far, as she kept attacking with a cold, mechanical precision. She did not react to Xiu's words, nor to her teammates' encouragements, not seeming to even register them as she was so caught up in causing as much pain as possible.
The Russian's sadistic smile grew as she momentarily paused her attacks once she noticed Jasper was also attacking. This was good. More pain for the Mistress. She switched her technique, now jumping up and attempting to slam her leg down on Xiu's head, her aim being to smash the woman's head on the ground with bone-breaking force, her face ever-grinning as she did so. Her quiet was scarier than what she might have been saying, as it betrayed how deeply enveloped by this pure violence she was; she found that she was registering just how much she was enjoying this, and in the deep recesses of her conscious mind, the small fraction that was still sane, she was almost appalled.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:06 pm

The Mistress

Xiu was having a tough time keeping up with Inna, able to avoid the head blast, but it hit her leg, and a loud 'SNAP' was heard.
"NO!" she thought. "I won't!" she felt one of the bullets from Jasper hit her too. HE WAS STILL UP!? Damn it. She had to try. She threw a powerful kick to Inna's chest, as hard as she possibly could, and then spoke up.
"HEAVENLY TREASURE! ANSWER MY CALL! RID THIS WORLD OF EVIL!" she yelled, hoping that would do it to at least start the machine. After that...just one more thing. She stumbled back toward the console of the machine, hoping that would be enough.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"It's no problem Smile..." Emilia responded to the thanks, just shocked at hearing that she was getting any from this team. She then heard something... That sounded familiar. She peered over the edge, squinting her eyes before taking out a scope from her suit to see who it was. "Rommel!?" Emilia asked with shock, staring before bursting out in laughter. "Oh my God! You survived!? And are... Cl... Climbing up? Oh My god... This is rich... Seeing you there..." Emilia had tears in her eyes as she was in disbelief that the man was alive.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next