Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Empty Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Heaven11

Heavenly Treasure, Charles Paladin's final masterpiece, his last testament to the world gone wrong. Created to harness the power of psychics to subdue humanity's violent nature, it only proved to be the trigger for a disaster of epic proportions. The machine is held under Highend, in a gigantic room, darkly lit with only the weapon within it. Heavenly Treasure itself is a machine to behold, it stands tens of stories tall, with only a walkway leading to the center of the machine being the space where one could walk. The walkway itself, thin and metal, is located directly in the middle of the room from its entrance to Heavenly Treasure, and dropping off it would lead to a fall that would kill most. The machine produces a notable buzzing noise capable of giving a headache, and strange runes cover the machine, their exact meaning unknown. This machine has been under Highend for more than a century, and finally, the path to it has been opened.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Mistress3_zps422ef66a
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Cooltext1617108245_zps73d72d56
The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"If only Charles decided to see things for what they really are." Xiu said, shaking her head. "Then...well...I would have gotten this done a long time ago...to think...I had to wait for so long to try this again..." she shook her head. She had the body of Killer Queen right near her. "Now...only one more...and she's right at my doorstep...you'd not think it at first...but...it's true. I guess it just...runs in the family." she sighed, and shook her head. She looked at Heavenly Treasure...smiling. "Soon...I can free humanity from the evils of this world...soon...I can usher in a new age...then Charles will understand...the first time was a fluke...this time...it won't be."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Jo15_zpsf5ce38e4

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"XIU SIWANG!"
Jo roared, her voice echoing forward from the entrance of the room- she marched right forward, each and every one of her footsteps a booming reminder of what was to come. The sound of her revolver flicking off it`s safety resonated, it`s volume just above that of the low humming exuding from Heavenly Treasure.
The machine that Jo couldn`t deny being shocked to see in person- the moment she fully stepped into the room, she grit her teeth against her strenuous injuries again, her glare seeping with murderous intent intended for the woman in front of her-- the Mistress. Everything up until now had been her machination, each and every foe they`d knocked off the hitlist-- and Jo was very determined to not become another name on a list. She would pick up where Charles left off, leading the world into a better tomorrow-- and eliminating this very woman was the start of it all...!
Her gaze only momentarily flickered away from the Mistress to wander over the impressive stature that was Heavenly Treasure, glistening in it`s ancient splendor- and for whatever reason, she could feel her heart drop down into her stomach. Something in the air was foreboding... and, again, familiar...? Maybe she had a dream like this at some point- dreams did have a habit of predicting the future... but, at the same time, this seemed a bit too particular to be a coincidence...
"Listen up, Little Ms. Chinglish-- I did this once, I`ll do it again...! Ain`t no one here to save you this time- y`hear me--?! No where to run, no where to hide...!" She barked, grinning and baring her own canine-like teeth as she slowly neared their opponent, speaking haughtily as she did. "And, hey... I may always be on top-- but at least you`ll always be... on the side! ...Or upside down. Or backwards. Or bent over a table. Like, when I hit the ground, it`s `cause I got thrown- when you hit the ground, there`s usually a paying customer standin` over you-- either way, hope yer ready to get wasted all over again... this is the end of the fuckin` line, bitch!" Like a machine- she automatically dropped into a CQC stance, revolver and combat knife now held in the same hand for ease of access. She did this once-- she`d do it again. She didn`t feel intimidated-- though, the off-kilter quality to her grin and jittery movements indicated that she still wasn`t all right in the head. With her comrades and own determination behind her-- it didn`t even feel like she was antagonizing an immortal witch right now. She felt like she was on the road to enabling order-- and it felt so, so right...!      

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas was adjusting the bandages around his wrists and hands as he entered into the room behind Jo, hearing the woman shout to the opponent that stood before them. Once he had walked in, though, his attention was immediately grabbed by Heavenly Treasure itself--the sheer splendor and ominous feeling that the machine carried with it was enough to make him grimace at it. It was much more impressive in person than it had seemed in the photo...and it only became more clear now that there was no way that they could let this thing be activated. He stood alongside Jo, pulling his hammer from his belt and gripping it tightly in his hand, letting his gaze lower and then lock onto the Mistress. So this was the woman who had killed Charles...the woman who had most likely single-handedly separated him from his sister for the rest of his life. He didn't say anything, and left the talking to Jo--but the intensity with which he glared at Xiu was enough to make grown men tremble, as had been evidenced with many of the countless victims that had fallen to Lukas' hand before. He knew that this wouldn't be an easy fight--but he also knew that seeing this woman go down would probably be the only thing that could quench the frustration he was suffering from now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:10 am

The Mistress
"Now this is the true face of evil...the world itself. If only there were someone to correct it..."

"Ah. Speak of the devil!" she said to herself, and turned around.
"JOSEPHINE BEAUMOUNT! <3 <3 <3"
she sang in a sort of operaish tone. "Hehe...always wanted to do that." and then Jo was raving on and on about something Xiu didn't care about. "Darling, it sounds more like you want to have sex with me then fight me...that can be arranged, but the time and place are very off." she shook her head. "You're not thinking 'big picture'. You're thinking 'she killed my boss and has to die'. I'm about to remove all crime from the world, and NOW is the time YOU wanna stop me? Bitch please. If I can outwit Charles Paladin...I can outwit a halfwit." seemingly from no where, she pulled out a sword, a long green sword with lots of branching paths. She smiled. "Now then. if you're not going to just submit, at least make this interesting."

Eagle walked in, putting on some gauntlets, and activating them. Claws made of laser energy came out. He was ready to kill her. Not because she killed Charles. Not because her squad had too...it felt like the right thing to do.  
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia came right with Jo, poised and ready for battle. She was locked and loaded, and looked to Jo and then to the Mistress aka Xiu Siwang. She still couldn't believe that this woman was 700 hundred years old or so. Besides... She was pissed at the Mistress... She killed Charles. The man she wanted to kill after imprisoning her to work for him. "Oh... I'll make this interesting..." Emilia responded as she did the first move to blow the Mistress up via rocket lance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:19 pm

The Mistress
Xiu's Theme: Chance

"HIT IT!" she yelled and music started to play. "Ooooooh....YEAH!" she said, and saw the rocket lance fired. "Oh darling, please watch yourself..." she grabbed the rocket and started to spin with it. "Emilia Melchiott...I just did you a great favor...you hated Paladin right? You should be celebrating!" she stopped, aiming it at the group. "Bombs away!" she let go and the rocket went back to the group.

Eagle jumped over it and ran at the big boobed lady.
"YOU'RE DEAD!" he charged across the bridge, jumping at the woman with his laser claw. He managed to get a slash in...a very slight singe.

Xiu looked at the boy.
"You know, you could have put your talents to better use." she said, grabbing the man, piledriving him, and kicking him over and over again so fast it almost seemed like one kick...but it was at least 20. She left him there to groan.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yeah... You did." Emilia said before her eyes went wide at her rocket being caught. Oh right... She wasn't normal. 'Well... I'm not either!' Emilia thought as she punched in a code with her suit. "OUT OF THE WAY ALL OF YOU!" All of a sudden Emilia flew up into the air, a bit hard to control but Emilia had done it... She could now fly. Emilia began to change her lance, making it glow red. "ONLY THING! I WANTED TO DO IT!" Emilia shouted before she charged forth from the sky, spinning her lance before firing a laser from it.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

As the rocket lance came hurtling back towards the group, Lukas quickly removed himself from its line of fire by diving to the side into a roll, then quickly getting back up to his feet, about to charge at Xiu--when suddenly Emilia attacked. He groaned in irritation, seeing that Rommel was in the way of the woman's attack, and recklessly ran forward, grabbing Rommel's arm and pulling him along and out of the way of Emilia's laser, over to the other side of the area where everyone was fighting. Once he'd moved Rommel and himself out of the line of fire, he stopped and raised both arms, firing off several volleys of needles at Xiu. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to attack at full power if he couldn't get near the woman, but right now he really had no choice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:38 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress grinned at Emilia.
"Oh, but my dear...you just aren't good enough." she leapt over the laser like it was a leap frog, the laser hitting the clifface, making some of the rocks crumble. It wouldn't hurt the Treasure, and she knew this. She whipped out her green spiked sword, turning it into a whip, and knocking back the needles. "Boy..." she grinned at Smile. "You don't wanna go there." she stabbed the sword into the ground, and it traveled to Smile and Rommel, coming from below at them.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle looked at Smile.
"Th-WATCH IT!" he pushed the boy away as the sword rocketed up and impaled him. "!!" he pounded the ground. "Ow...ow..." he groaned, not okay with his situation. He looked at Smile. "Thanks." he smirked, and charged at the woman again, slashing at the woman, who backed away and punched him through his wound. "Yikes...oh well. You're done." she said, and flung him off the ledge. Eagle grunted, but was thrown into the darkness below.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

'Oh NO SHE DIDN'T!' Emilia thought as she saw red, the words echoing in her mind. She was sick and tired of hearing those words from people! Your just not good enough! "I'm going to kill you!" Emilia shouted as she prepared her lance again, warming it up via spinning and firing again with the laser, though it didn't last as long since it needed to cool down.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:28 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo grimaced, then snarled at Xiu`s response-- last time, she hadn`t been this gross...
"As nice as it is to hear something of substance coming OUT of your mouth for once...  if that`s really, reeeeeeally what you think I`m here for... after EVERY FUCKIN` THING YOU`VE DONE-- THEN OBVIOUSLY, YOU`RE JUST AS RETARDED AS YOU SOUND...! YOU`RE NO FUCKIN` SAVIOR, NO MESSIAH- I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I`LL TELL YOU AGAIN, THAT ROLE IS RESERVED FOR YOURS TRULY, ASSMUNCH--!! NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR THE WORLD WILL FIX SHIT-!!"
Her goal since the beginning had been to fix everything, do the right thing-- had she been wrong to assume that the Mistress was all-knowing...? "Charles... Charles was one of a BILLION INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED BECAUSE OF YOU--! THIS IS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM--!! THIS DAY HAS BEEN COMING TOWARD YOU FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS- IT`S TIME FOR YOU TO FUCKIN` REPENT!" Well, the music was definitely confusing... but either way- Jo allowed the onslaught of attacks from the Suicide Squad to ram forward at the Mistress-- a bit concerned Emilia`s choice in attack. She was gonna block everyone else off...
Having long forgotten about her own massive injuries, despite the way her body screamed with every movement- Jo took this time to evaluate Heavenly Treasure, staying behind the rest of the squad for the most part. She felt something off... usually, she could have at least tried to deduce some kind of weakness in it`s structure, some kind of fault anywhere-- but, she couldn`t even force her mind to work like that right now. She couldn`t help like feeling she was just looking into her own mind-- maybe this was what insanity felt like...
Unsure what else to do- she stealthily stayed in the back, firing off several revolver shots at Xiu-- knowing she`d be too distracted by other attacks to pay mind to the measly bullets. Either that- or they`d be a sufficient enough distraction... "KEEP ATTACKING! GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE!"    

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas looked at Rommel in shock as the man protected him--and before he could do anything, the man was impaled, and then thrown off and over the edge. He stared for a moment at the place where Rommel had fallen, then looked back at the Mistress, not replying to what she had said to him. Instead, he slowly began walking forward, raising both of his arms up again, trying to catch her off guard while she was turned around, firing off two volleys of needles at her from each arm, totaling four, and then moving into a run, grabbing his hammer from his belt and gripping it in both hands, allowing some delay for Emilia's laser and Jo's bullets to hit before he moved closer to Xiu, bringing his hammer crashing towards Xiu's midsection, hoping to break some ribs.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:11 pm

The Mistress

"Who ever said I was a messiah?" The Mistress grinned, seeing the laser, needles, and bullets all coming at her. OH JOY! She contorted her body to move just a pinch away from the needles, one of the bullets going right through her, and letting the laser take care of the rest of the obstructions. Smile was closest, so she'd start to him, flipping over the boy and sweeping his legs, followed by a knife she happened to have, and jammed it toward his ankle and the ground. "Try harder...it's okay...you'll get there one day my dear." Then Emilia. She ran at the woman, jumping toward her, and landing on the lance as it was cooling. "You know...it's a shame...you could have been great...but alas!" she punched the woman in the face. Lastly, Jo. She jumped off the lance, her snake sword at the ready, and she started to slash and or whip at the woman. "I don't claim to be a god! Gods are weak! I'm not like Kraven! My plan is to erase all the animosity, and remain painful, not this fighting! It is you who persists, Josephine! You are evil! Charles wasn't, but you corrupted him. And now, I'm going to change that." she grinned, slashing at the woman's face.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:44 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas grimaced as he saw none of his needles make contact with Xiu's skin, and as she suddenly came at him, he felt his legs being swept out from under him, but the moment he hit the ground he rolled to the side, the blade missing his ankle and burying itself into the ground. He had no idea where she had even gotten that knife from...nor where she could have been keeping it...so, he decided to keep his mind off that topic and stay with the battle at hand. Her words to him only served to make his temper flare further, and he finally spoke, shouting over at Xiu on pure reflex,
"Halt den Mund! Ich werde dich töten, pompös Hure!" Any sense of calm that Lukas generally tried to keep around himself had evaporated now that the truth had come out that he wouldn't be finding his sister again--and all that could be felt coming from him now was a feeling of boiling anger. He got back to his feet, running down the walkway towards Xiu and Jo, his feet pounding against the metal as he raised both arms, then shouted to Jo, "Jo, Achtung!" in hopes that the woman's small knowledge of German would lend her the meaning of what he had called to her. He raised one of his arms as he was running, firing off more needles at Xiu as he approached.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:19 pm

The Mistress

Xiu heard Smile and turned on her heel, dashing toward him. She knew those needles were coming again.
"Predictable!" she said, bringing the snake sword with her. She slid under the boys legs, keeping her body low to the ground, only getting up as she cleared his legs. She whipped the sword at his ankles in order to knock him off the bridge.
"Sie sind zu haben, härter als die Nadeln zu versuchen! Du bist so vorhersehbar es Liebling tut weh!" she yelled, fluent in German, I mean, when in this type of business, yah had to be
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:48 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"You sure are acting like one...! This machine is an easy way out, Xiu!" Jo barked back, looking ready to say more-- when suddenly the Mistress appeared in front of her. She wasn`t sure how this thing had managed to do that, seeing as how she had wedged herself behind the rest of the squad-- perhaps she had made the mistake of blinking...
"Shit-" She spat, stumbling back to avoid the Mistress` volley of slashes and whips- several of which connecting against wounds already made during her brutal confrontation with Kraven. She couldn`t help the involuntary grunts in response to the blistering and numbing pain-- her body was definitely on the brink of breaking, but her mind seemed miles behind it. Her mentality refused to so much as register the pain- everything was numb, and while this usually would have horrified her-- right now, she was pretty sure she had reached some otherworldly level of power, all by fighting this monster...!
"DO YOU NOT SEE HOW FAR GONE YOU ARE...?! YOU`RE INSANE, XIU--!!" She roared, continuing to do her best not to take any fatal blows, "This is the easy way out-- the world can still be saved...! You don`t have to do this, Xiu-- JUST OPEN YOUR EYES A BIT...! THIS ISN`T THE RIGHT LAST RESORT...!" As a slash aimed for her face came whirling toward her- Jo didn`t hesitate before ducking right under the blade, her movements no where near as skillful and fluid as usual-- but never the less, that was done and over with. She glared as she turned her attention over to Smile next, quickly dashing forward on the railing to slam her shoulder right into Xiu`s side as she swung her blade at Smile`s ankles, preventing the attack from fully connecting. From there, she turned- smashing her elbow into Xiu`s gut first before reaching up to grab hold of the wrist holding her sword. Once grabbing it- she squeezed and twisted the arm slightly, just enough to reach over with her free hand and wretch the blade from her grasp-- only to proceed to toss it over her shoulder, and over the edge of the bridge a moment later. "YOU ARE BUT FLESH AND BLOOD, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT--!! I`LL MAKE YOU PAY!" Despite the billions upon billions of possible CQC holds she could have moved into just then- Jo`s next move was to throw her hands toward Xiu`s throat, intending to strangle her. Which, well, wasn`t the most militaristic approach... but, the more this fight went on-- the more obvious it was that Jo wasn`t sane enough for skill and coordinated thinking. She just wanted this woman dead...!   

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas snarled at Xiu as she spoke to him in German, barking out back at her,
"Halt den Mund! Halt die Klappe, halt die Klappe, HALT DIE KLAPPE!" All of the emotion that he had held back earlier was coming pouring out--he had made the first move in destroying that dam holding his emotions in, and now that he knew that he wasn't going to see Astrid again, there was nothing holding back those emotions anymore. As he saw Jo lunge for the woman's throat after having blocked her attack coming for him, the brunette dashed to Xiu, tugging one of the knives from its holster on his belt and jamming it blade-first towards Xiu's stomach. "Sie wollen, dass ich etwas neben Nadeln verwenden?! Wie ist das dann?!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"The Hell does that mean!? You don't know me! And get off of my- GAH!" Emilia held her face with one hand and began to fall. Though she caught herself by landing on the bridge. She straightened her nose since... It kind of broke... The crack could be heard by her ears. "Son of... Grrrrrr..." Emilia growled as she prepared herself for lift off again. Her lance beeped as it was cooled now. "Very good..." But she saw that her laser might not be a good idea due to that a lot of people were near the Mistress. Emilia jumped off the bridge and began to fly towards the Mistress, moving behind her, the lance glowing red, to stab the woman in the back.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:11 pm

The Mistress

The Mistress was down, her sword out of her hand, and being choked. However, she smiled.
"Jo...how much your mind has decayed in this place." she said, wrapping her legs around Jo's waist, and lifting her up, using her as a shield for both Emilia's lance and Smile's knife, while at the same time piledriving her. A little choking would go a long way. She grinned. "Your anger has made you vulnerable. Weak...useless! All of you could have done so much better darling." said, and started to hold her breath. After a blow like that, Jo was bond to let go.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia's eyes went wide as she saw what was about to happen and quickly put on her reverse thrusters to counter the speed that was was going. The lance no longer aiming at Jo, Emilia pushed her heels into the ground. Tumbling to the ground, and colliding with Jo and the Mistress. So now they were in a huge dog pile, but there no one no one impaled. Emilia grunted trying to get up, while holding her lance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:03 pm

The Mistress

Xiu was hit by the flailing Emilia, which turned into a massive shit show. She managed to get out and away from the others. She dusted herself off and grinned.
"Having fun?" she asked, clearing her throat. "我有相当多的时间." she giggled, ready for more. She was having hell of an awesome time. These were the last line of defense...and they were babbling morons. How cute.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

As Lukas had seen the Mistress try to use Jo as a shield, he managed to stop himself before stabbing the bluenette, instead backing up a bit from the women. He jammed the knife back into its holster, then pulled out his taser as Xiu was distracted with the other two ladies. Without making a sound, he snuck around behind her while she was distracted, at the last minute turning on the taser and jamming the sparking machine towards Xiu's back, quickly darting back after the attack was done to avoid a counter.
"You might be somevhat skilled, but you certainly aren't smart...you're outnumbered--you're bound to lose. Just give up already!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm

The Mistress

And then a shocking revolation. She felt a strong shock sent through her body. It hurt, and she turned around.
"Tsk tsk..." quickly, she was right next to Smile, her foot sent right toward his chest and toward the pit. "Yes, outnumbered I may be. But alas...you brought what I needed right to my feet! For calling me not smart, you have done something FAR more idiotic then I!" she sent another kick at Smile, inhumanly powerful kicks. She stepped back. "Heavenly Treasure needs one last piece...and it's in this very room. In fact, it's crumbled on the floor like a useless piece of garbage! But oh, how useful she's about to become." she pointed at Jo. "JOSEPHINE BEAUMONT! SUBMIT YOURSELF TO ME, THE FORUTH AND FINAL PIECE OF HEAVENLY TREASURE! Or else, I'll just have to kill everyone here, and then kill everyone you love. I think it's a fairly good trade. My victory vs your little friends in Vulture, everyone here, and virtually the lives of everyone in the world. I mean, come on now, I am the Mistress." she grinned. "Now there...decision please, be quick about it, I'm getting tired of this anticipation."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next