Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Empty Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:18 am

Deep under the Kingpin's Mansion lies Black Dragon's darkest secret, The Grand Panacea, a pool of chemicals capable of restoring the youth of an individual, "perfecting" all who bathe in it. Once one of a series of pools, the rest of the Grand Panacea's springs were destroyed in a conflict many decades ago. This lies as the last source of The Mistress' youth. The room is dark, only lit by the Tesla coils which seem to power the technology in this ancient room, along with the pool itself, which glows in a strange emerald color. There seems to be little else, no blatant Grandfather clocks against walls that could lead one down another secret passage.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Empty Re: Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Paladi11

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles walked into the dark room, a dark, deadpan expression on his face as he walked into the dead middle of it. This room, the last time he had been here... it was on the eve of The Cataclysm. He continued to walk deeper into the room until he was on the edge of the pool, he'd finally gotten here "Hmph..." he looked down at the waters, a disgusted look upon his face "Abominable chemicals..." Charles pointed his arm out to the Tesla coils, electrical energy built around his arm until he fired a single electric blast at the coil, destroying it. Soon enough, the entire room turned dark save for the pool "Those machines kept the chemicals pure... without them this concoction will be impure in a matter of minutes. A small smile crept up on Charles' face "Check... Xiu..." and soon, it would be Checkmate.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Empty Re: Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas walked into the room slowly, looking around--just in time for Charles to kill the lights from the coils. At this point, he figured that Charles must have had some kind of enhanced cybernetics in that arm of his...in order to do things like that, and stopping the Kingpin's punch...but even more curious was the pool in the middle of the room. Glowing bright green, it lit the center of the room in an eerie glow. Lukas moved forward far enough where he was just far enough into the room where Charles would be able to see him. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to be sneaky or anything...he wasn't sure if anything would set Charles off by accident at this point. This entire room had a very offputting feeling...he didn't want to be in here any longer than they had to be...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel booked it. He booked it as fast as he could. He didn't even say anything to anyone as he booked it. He pushed passed Jasper and Smile, and dove right into the pool at the last second. He did it! He finally fucking did it! Soon, he'd be okay again! Screw Paladin's orders. It was a little painful, but he would endure anything to fix what the fucking Kreig did to him. ANYTHING!

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

With whatever the heck happened Emilia followed and looked around to see the mansion empty. Too bad... She wanted to see if the short one was still alive. But then again... Did he really matter at this point? She decided to just let it go, Masaru was the least of her problems along with every other person in the Family. When coming down to this... Dark room she over heard Jasper and Smile talking about something involving the clock, but due to how much she knew of the language itself she couldn't really make heads or tails of it. But whatever was about the clock she didn't look too much into it other then it had Charles name on it. She kept it to herself though. She watched as Charles release electricity from his hand and destroy the coil keeping the pool clean. She came up to the pool and looked at the chemicals. "Oh geez, so it this-" she called out as Rommel ran past Jasper and Smile and dove right into the pool, and got splashed, sort of on her feet. Emilia kind of stood there. "Fucking... Damn it Rommel! GET OUT OF THERE!" Now she didn't want to go in. Mostly cause Armor and swimming never went well together. "Crap..." Emilia said as she shook off her shoes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Charles gave a nod to the other squad members as he noticed their presence "We are done with this infernal machine... mere minutes... and it will be completely useless..." he spoke, his hands clung together as he could be seen visibly plotting. Of course, there were still other matters at hand "We need to find Heavenly Treasure... once that threat is eliminated Black Dragon is practically subdued." he spoke, he had noticed that no one had really spoken much, especially since Highend. Charles turned to Jasper and Smile, a grimace on his face "You all must understand than when faced against opposition, I am ruthless. Paladin does not lose, you all must understand that... I do not accept failure-" before he could even speak any further on the subject, Rommel went and jumped into the pool. Charles' jaw immediately dropped "ROMMEL! YOU FOOL!" he yelled, true anger showing in his eyes. Charles immediately reached for Rommel, grabbing him out of the pool before lifting him up (impressively) and punching him in the face, making sure not to use his usual cybernetic strength "YOU DARE!? YOU DARE USE THIS YOU WRETCHED DOG! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!? IS THAT IT!? DO YOU WANT TO DIE TODAY BOY!?"
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Rommel rolled for a little bit on the floor, not moving. Something had definately changed about the man. For one, he had his arm back. He slowly got on all fours, shaking himself off.
"That shit smells, I'm not gonna lie..." he said softly. He looked at his human arm. He had it again. He smirked, his fangs still in his mouth. He slowly got up, and then just laughed. "Sorry Charlie...I couldn't not take the chance..." he looked at the man. Rommel looked completely different now. He felt amazing! "Immortality can suck it! Living forever sucks! I just wanted to get myself cleaned out of the shit those DICK MUNCHERS did to me! MAN I feel good!" he admired himself a little more, grinning. "Punch me all you want Charlie. I'll happily take what you can dish out." he didn't really care at this point, and he was smart enough to not attack Paladin, he just was happy that FINALLY, he was clean. FINALLY, he was rid of that shit. FINALLY, he could live again!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas was somewhat surprised as Rommel shoved past him--and then swan dove into the pool. Oh. And wow--Charles hadn't been kidding when he said that he hadn't wanted anyone going into the pool. It was true that the pool did supposedly have some sort of powers--and Rommel certainly came out looking quite different.
Lukas didn't actually say anything on the situation--simply watched. He did hope that Rommel didn't get blown up, though...Rommel was one of the people that Lukas was actually alright with--it would be kind of disappointing if he blew up--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Jo13_zps6537ebd3

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo had trudged into this mysterious dark room along side Charles- but didn`t follow him further into the room past the entrance. The pool had certainly grabbed her attention-- it wasn`t much of a far cry from the junk she read in comics when she was little... she knew the world was no where near as 'realistic' as she had previously deemed it- but, this was still so... foreign... Not to mention the room itself was so foreboding and gaudy- she could practically feel it`s history in the heavy air around them. Her breath felt caught in her throat, and she couldn`t put a finger why she felt ever so nervous and jittery as she noticed the way her body trembled and shook. It wasn`t too cold in here- perhaps she was just a tad overwhelmed... by, well-- everything that had happened so soon...
She watched carefully as Charles zapped the machines feeding this pool it`s chemicals- then returned her attention to it. It would most likely still function for a while...
Slowly, she reached a hand up, her fingers just hardly grazing along her eye patch. There was a decent chance that this thing could give her back her eye... rid her of that constant reminder stamped clean onto her own face-- the thing that made her loathe her own reflection. It could remove all those ugly scars she accumulated through her transformations, make her feel more beautiful-- give her back any other scraps of youth she may have lost...
It was very quickly growing tempting to wait until Charles had his back turned before diving in herself. However, as he turned and spoke to her- she nodded curtly, pausing before speaking-- "...Speaking of Heavenly Treasure... do we... know who the fourth psychic is...? Tate, Hal, and the Seventh Ranked Assassin only make up... three parts- we`re still--" The fact that Rommel zoomed by her just then and dove directly into the pool made her previous train of thought quite ironic. Either way, that certainly cut her off- and her widened eyes only momentarily betrayed her shock before she faded back into a wary, nervous neutrality. He came out looking... quite different-- Jo stared just a bit, wondering if this was what he had looked like before those drugs of his came into the picture... but, before she could get too far into pondering that-- Charles started to yell.
And for whatever reason- that seemed to startle Jo like no else. The bluenette scuttled away in apparent terror, until her back connected quite firmly with the wall of the surrounding room. The color had drained from her face, and her breathing sped up in her panic-- the yelling hadn`t even been directed at her, and she looked just about ready to collapse in her shock. Jo was certainly in a very sensitive place right now- and as it occurred to her that Charles` sudden ire could lead to Rommel`s head exploding, she only seemed to grow a bit more horrified. That could happen to any of them... at any time...    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:14 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Boy59_zps9efb9202

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper remained quiet as he and Smile made their way into the room with the pool of chemicals- though unlike Smile, who stopped a fair distance away, he advanced closer, eying the pool with trepidation- before blinking as Charles destroyed the Tesla coil keeping the chemicals clean. According to Charles' words, this pool would lose its near-magical seeming properties soon... For a moment, he held a slight feeling of sorrow for the loss of something so powerful, so miraculous-
And then Rommel shoved past him, making him take a few steps to the side to keep his balance as he watched the other male in shock- he simply stared as he saw the other disappear under the surface of the pool, the resulting splash landing a few drops of liquid on his coat and gloves, but he was shocked beyond even the flutter of a thought of action- luckily, however, Charles handled that for them all.
He watched, taking a few steps back, as Charles yanked Rommel out of the pool- though the ease with which the other did so was... somewhat shocking. Rommel was no small man... and though he looked vastly different after his little plung- he doubted he weighed any less... He was still a full grown male- and Charles picked him up one-handed like it was nothing. Of course, the first assumption would be cybernetics- but if Charles himself was so powerful, why did he rely on them...?
As Rommel spoke to Charles, Jasper found his attention shifting to the liquid in the pool- he stared at it quietly, marveling at it a moment. It was no great wonder that people were so desperate to keep its existence a secret- surely if everyone knew about it, arguments would break out... but all for what? He understood everyone's obsession with remaining young yet at the same time, it baffled him. No matter how long one prolonged it, and put it off- eventually, everyone would die... It was a sad fact of life. Anyone so desperate to remain young and perfect to kill for a chance to keep control of such a substance... he pitied their existence, almost. He was never a fan of putting off the inevitable- though, he likely did it without even realizing, or meaning to... He was by no means at peace with the thought of dying but he found no positive side to putting it off- live your life once, to the fullest, then pass on- don't drag it out... To him, immortality sounded, quite simply, dull.
It was when he tore his eyes away from the alluring liquid and forced such thoughts to a deeper part of his mind that Jasper noticed that Jo was... practically cowering away from Charles, likely due to the other's display of strength- or maybe his raised voice? He wasn't certain- but he frowned a little nonetheless, noticing her pale complexion and quickened breathing even from afar. He'd trained himself to notice signals like that- they signaled fear, something he was very alert to. He had to be- he didn't want people afraid of him after all, while he was trying to seduce them...
Quietly, he backed away from the others and over to Jo, slowly approaching her and trying to make eye contact, as if to show he wasn't trying to threaten her- she reminded him of a wild animal, trapped and scared... and he was wary of approaching her. Once he got closer though, he extended a hand towards her, lightly moving to touch her shoulder.
"Jo...? Are you okay...?" he asked, voice low enough that it likely wouldn't be overheard- he didn't want to draw attention to her, he doubted she wanted everyone to know how scared she seemed... He really just wanted to hug her, and tell her that whatever had scared her, it would be alright- but he wasn't sure if he was allowed, wasn't sure if he'd cross the line anymore that he himself had drawn. He knew she was with Ryder- and he didn't want to do anything out of place... But after a moment, he pushed those worries aside and stepped forward anyways, moving to wrap her in a loose hug- though he was tense, in case she reacted violently. She kind of seemed like a wild card at the moment- he wasn't even sure what had been wrong with her lately, but... he was worried- and if not for the mask covering his face and keeping his expressions hidden, the concern in his eyes would have been quite obvious.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:47 am

Charles grimaced further due to Rommel's response, he HATED this attitude "YOU FOOL!" he yelled, repeatedly punching Rommel about a dozen times to make it sure that he was bad, bad dog! He then eventually dropped the man to the ground besides him "You're lucky I don't set off that bomb within you skull peasant!" he yelled, looking down on Rommel with a look of mere contempt "That pool may have kept Xiu young, but there are signs that her mental health has deteriorated GREATLY over time... THAT POOL MAY HAVE DAMAGED YOUR MENTAL HEALTH!" and he was fairly sure that Rommel wasn't nearly as smart as Xiu. Eventually Charles just gave up and face palmed "It's... it's not like you need that brain anyways... your -real- brain is on your crotch..." he muttered in complete contempt before a small voice was heard from Charles' communicator. The businessman let out a sigh before placing a hand upon his ear "Yes...? Send her in. What...? Kraven...? I... I'll handle it personally. No, no task forces... also... initialize the next step of the plan..." he muttered, speaking over to Cricket before removing his hand from his ear signalling the end of his conversation. He began to pace around the room, refusing to speak to anyone on the team as he did so for about five minutes before eventually turning back to them. After the recent stint with Rommel he was finding it hard to trust these people again "Kraven is causing trouble... he's mere trash that presents no danger to he higher order but he may still be troublesome... I'm going to need someone to o out and deal with him." he spoke, the mere fact that he only wanted to send one person in showed how little Charles' thought of the blonde. But it didn't stop there, he continued "Furthermore... I'm going to need someone... SMART-!" he shot a glare to Rommel with the word smart "To come with me to Chinatown... to pay Black Dragon a visit... I of course refer to someone who won't be stupid an unnecessarily start anything..." of course, Inna was also returning, but he'd hold off on that information until the time was right.
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

And the punches continued, and Rommel paid no heed to them. He didn't care, he was feeling amazing at this point to get pretty much any shit. Then he was dropped again, but Rommel sprang back up. Sure, had a black eye, but feeling pretty good still.
"Oh yeah, the bomb. Guess I kind of forgot about it with the whole Zombie thing." he said, thinking about it more. And yes, it was true, crotch brain. He wouldn't deny that. It was probs bigger at this point. When Charles looked back at him at the word smart, he laughed. "You're just jealous of my swagger." he thought. Yeah, he knew he was pressing buttons at this point. Might as well keep some things to yourself. "Here, as an apology for my insolence and stuff, I'll go out and hit it up with Kraven, okay? I might need to stop by the armory first, but I'll get there." he said, sounding serious. "Unless you want me here to fuck things up with the Heavenly whatever or something." he put his hands in his packets.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia was surprised at how Charles could easily pick up Rommel and started punching him. HE WAS DOING HER JOB! Emilia crossed her arms as she watched Rommel get punched again and again. Honestly... The guy looked okay. His eyes were normal, though he kind of still had a wolfish appearance if not more then usual. She took a step back, and listened as best as she could. "Rommel had a brain?" Emilia asked when Charles said that the chemicals showed that they caused some mental problems and whatnot. Speaking of brains what Jo asked is what Emilia would like to know as well. Who is the 4th? Someone that they knew hopefully. Easier to track down... "Someone smart huh? What kind of smart are you asking for?" Emilia asked as she walked over to Jo and spoke with her eyes before turning to Charles. She was worried about the woman, but she would speak with her later. That much was a promise. "I could help out with either." Emilia answered as she was thinking that IF she looked at Heavenly Treasure or went with Charles to Chinatown... She could come up with the correct compounds to complete her machine to deal with psychics once and for all.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:37 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo grimaced all the more as Charles mentioned that the pool could have possibly done something to Rommel`s mental health- good thing she hadn`t gone through with her thoughts of doing it first. She wasn`t sure if she had a lot of her psyche left to give, at this point...
She didn`t seem to even notice her own shocked reaction to Charles` sudden raise in volume- until suddenly, Jasper was turning her way. She could just hardly meet his eyes through the haze of his mask- and she frowned, worriedly glancing away, trying to slow her breathing again, anything to get him to stop where he stood--
But he approached her nonetheless, and the subtle touch of her shoulder made her jump a good half a foot into the air. She forced herself not to glare at him, her gaze instead flickering elsewhere distractedly-- but as he asked if she was okay, she glanced at him in the corner of her eye- a simple look at her saying enough for her mental state, especially to someone as educated with the human body as Jasper. She understood that he was obviously concerned, as any friend would be-- but she didn`t know... why, per say. She hadn`t done anything too out of the norm... everything she said and did felt natural right about now- either way, she couldn`t shake off the need to shrug him off. "...I`m... yeah--" Before she could continue, his arms wrapped around her in a very gentle hug. She froze momentarily, muscles tensing as her scattered mind worked for a way to react- after a few passing seconds, she pressed her hands onto his chest, and promptly shoved him away. She hadn`t meant for the action to end up so violent, but-- she certainly didn`t seem too remorseful over it, either way. "I`m better than I`ve ever been," She hissed in response to his question- a little late, but still fierce. Having caught the look Emilia gave her, she exchanged one right back-- telling her without words that her concern was misplaced. She was fine-- better than ever.
She did quietly find Emilia opting herself to join Charles in China Town slightly amusing- especially since the latter had taken the time to especially state that he wanted someone who wouldn`t start any unnecessary violence. Emilia was all about unprovoked, team damaging, and blatantly unnecessary violence- but, Jo found it best to keep that to herself, if only due to the fact that speaking it aloud would only provoke a reaction from Emilia-- and a reaction to her reaction from Jo could only end horribly. Her gaze shifted to Rommel then, amusement still playing clear on her features. "Oh, that`s cute- you`re really serious right now. Look, as much as that shitpickle isn`t worth our time, especially with blubber bags still fuckin` breathing-- I`ll be the one to take out the trash here." She meant every word, too-- with time, Kraven, the man who nuked two cities-- fell from being her top priority, to an afterthought in comparison to Xiu. Xiu, the demon who threatened order-- she needed to be taken care of. In fact, she`d go as far to call her desire to eliminate Xiu an obsession- Kraven, at the very least, could be a message to her...! Or, by extension- a message to anyone who wanted to threaten their order. "I`ll be real quick about it, too...~"  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper frowned a little as Jo looked away to seemingly try and act like she was fine, but as she jumped due to his touch, that frown deepened with concern- that wasn't like her at all... And though she seemingly tried, at first, to say she was fine- he still moved forward to hug her. Which, it seemed... was a mistake. He stumbled back in shock as she shoved him, scrambling to keep from falling on his ass- which he inevitably failed to do, if only because of the combination of shock and her strength- not to mention harshness- had caught him by surprise. He stared up at her quietly, taken aback and almost flinching as she hissed out what she did- before he silently watched her speak to Rommel and Charles. He had no response to her insistence that she was fine- clearly... something was wrong... But he didn't know what and he didn't know how to find out- he hadn't actually tried to show compassion to someone in a while, and he almost felt like he'd forgotten how- especially with Jo's response. His thoughts were in turmoil- the very person who had been telling him to open up to people more... was shoving him away...
Charles had a job for them, though. His head snapped up as the man stressed the point of someone who wouldn't start an unnecessary fight, a snort of bitter amusement emerging from his mask when that was followed by Emilia offering to go. She started fights like they were nothing- Rommel likely would too, for that matter... And Jo was offering to go take care of Kraven. Quietly, he picked himself up and brushed off his clothes, refusing to look at Jo as he straightened out his gloves and then looked to Charles.
"I can go, if you wish," he called over to him, quietly moving away from Jo and somewhat closer to Smile- though he didn't get close enough to the brunette to speak to him, instead pausing at a fair distance between the two, so he could hopefully avoid speaking to anyone. He was confused, conflicted- he didn't want to think, or to speak with someone... He just wanted to know if Charles wanted him to go. If Charles wanted him, that gave him something to focus on- if he didn't, he would need to find something else because he needed something other than his emotions to worry about at the moment. He was still struggling with managing them...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Charles shot a death glare to Rommel upon him volunteering, really Rommel could have said ANYTHING and earned that glare at this point "No... you're grounded. You stay here..." he muttered in a dark voice. Emilia volunteered with Black Dragon, followed by Jo for Kraven, and Jasper for Black Dragon. Charles lout out a sigh, at least they were willing to do their part, he certainly couldn't criticize their enthusiasm. Charles regained his authoritarian stature and looked over to the squad "Josephine... you have experience with the man and you've beaten him before alone. You will do the same today." he told Jo, motioning for her to leave "You are dismissed. Return when order is restored to this city." as far as Charles cared, Kraven was the last bastion of chaos in No Man's Land, once he was done, the city would be without annoyances and he could focus on his real enemies. He then looked over to Jasper "You will be coming with me. If negotiations fail your skills will be needed... and-" Charles looked over to Smile, giving him a glare "Watch over HIM!" he pointed to Rommel "And HER!" he pointed to Emilia, his glare growing darker "If I hear of ANY violence, chaos, or monkey business I will be GRAVELY disappointed in you all... and I'm sure you all know you do not want to disappoint me." he then dropped the glare and turned his back on the group "As for your mission... I want you three to search the Highend Streets, patrol it for any leads on Heavenly Treasure... we must get on discovering its location post haste..." Charles breathed deeply in, then out. His plan was almost complete "Am I understood everyone? GET TO WORK!" Charles stomped his foot before walking out of the room "With me Mr. Everhart..."
(EXIT)
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Rommel grinned as Jo talked.
"Heh...you said shitpickle." he said, chuckling. And then Charles explained that he was grounded. As soon as Charles left, he laughed. "Awww Dad! I'm sorry!" he said, and then looked at the other two. His face and tone grew really serious. "Alright look. Think of me how you want, idiot, dipshit, whatever. I don't give two shits about that. What I did, I did cause I had to." he said, rubbing his neck with his new arm. At this point, he was happy he was clean. Nothing else mattered.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper stood quietly as Charles addressed the others, a flicker of worry running through him upon hearing where Jo would be headed before he shoved the nagging emotion to the back of his mind, not wanting that to distract him- especially as the man soon turned from Jo, to him. He stood a little straighter, listening obediently to Charles' orders before nodding quickly. He wanted to appear like he was listening, in addition to actually listening- Charles was... rather frightening, to say the least. Especially after seeing what he'd done... He held back a soft snort of amusement as the man ordered Smile to watch the others, not because Smile was being saddled with the near-impossible mission of making them get along but because he felt the need to assign them a veritable babysitter in the first place. Once Charles moved to leave though, he moved to follow, nodding quietly upon hearing his words. "As you wish, sir..." he murmured, just to show proof he was paying attention as he allowed the other to lead the way out of the strange, dark cavern they had been in. He wasn't sure if moving into the light in this case was a good thing... or a bad thing. But either way, he had his orders- and as little as he wanted to leave the others to their missions alone, he would obey them.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia accepted that Jasper was being taken with Charles, and Jo was going to defeat Kraven again. Made sense though she gave Charles a look when he pointed at her. She crossed her arms as she stared at him. "Hey... I've been on good behavior since we went out today. But fine." Emilia responded as she looked over to her babysitter, Smile, before back at Charles. She didn't want to be treated like Rommel, but she'll probably get that with Smile. Heck she'll probably be treated worse, and have her patience tested given the track record, though... She doubted Smile would stoop low in making her angry on purpose, so all she had to do was just remember to breath and all will be good. "Yes sir..." Emilia said as Charles left them with the mission. She rolled her eyes at his back, and massaged her head trying to put herself in the right mind set. "Alright... What's the plan in how to comb the streets of Highend?" Emilia asked the group. She wanted to get this done and over with.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas nodded to Charles as he heard his task, then, turned to Rommel and Emilia as each of them talked in turn. He looked to Rommel in particular, first, speaking to the man,
"I'm not upset at you. Honestly, you look healthier now zhan you did before--I can see it just in your eyes. It vas reckless, yes, but...it seemed zhat it did some good in zhe end." And then came up the topic about how they were going to search the Highend streets. Lukas paused to think about that for a moment, then replied, "Vell...I don't think zhat splitting up vould do us much good. I feel more zhat ve should stay togezher. Zhough, to be honest, I'm not sure if ve'll even be able to find anyzhing...zhe streets are all rubble now..." He sighed, then began heading towards the door, calling back to Rommel and Emilia, "Eizher vay, let's get going and hope zhat ve find somezhing vorthvhile." Lukas had several questions he wished could be answered--but he knew that now wasn't the time. He simply headed down the hallway, onwards into the mansion and out towards the streets, expecting Rommel and Emilia to follow.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Rommel smiled. He figured that at least Smile would understand.
"Right then...guess we got work to do." he said, walking and following Smile. "Come on bitchtits. We got shit to do." (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia shrugged, "Honestly it doesn't matter what we think in the end. But if we don't... Well... You know what's going to happen." Emilia said as she followed the others. "Hopefully we do find something." Emilia said to herself as she exited.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:39 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A wild, off-kilter grin spread across Jo`s features as Charles affirmed her going after Kraven- it wasn`t Xiu, per say, but... it sure would carry the same amount of satisfaction. Once Kraven was eliminated- it was all smooth sailing from then on out!
She didn`t so much as notice that Jasper had toppled over from the force of her shove- and quite frankly, it wasn`t clear of she would have cared either way. She hadn`t the slightest clue of the implications behind her own actions, nor was she fully in control of her actions as it stood-- but once Charles dismissed her, she bid her adieu with a quick salute to her squad mates, and hurried back up to the surface. There was justice to dispense here- and the more time that passed, the more potential chaos could be wreaked. She knew that Ryder probably would have liked to be the one to finish off Kraven... but, hey-- you snooze, you lose!

(EXIT)  

Jo`s theme - Special Op
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Charles was leaned out against the walls of the Grand Panacea room, with a wall opened up, revealing a dark, secret path to his side. One could see a single ray of light shining out from the path, which seemed to lower downwards with every step. Charles however, was very visibly not in the best of situations. Charles was sitting against the wall, with a puddle of the Grand Panacea splashed across his body, and a hole straight through his chest. A stream of both crimson blood and black oil rolled out from it, creating a puddle of the mixed fluids on the floor. Charles lamented that once again, Xiu had gotten the better of him. Years of planning, careful manipulation, and building resources, yet in the end he was still just the student. Charles couldn't help but smile, it was funny really, in the end he was the one being manipulated, and he knew it. His cybernetics were keeping him alive for now, it seemed, but his time on this earth was limited now, he prayed that perhaps someone would come across him before he passed, so he could warn them, he needed to warn SOMEONE before it was too late...
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:04 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) Jo53_zps5918e4e0

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo and the Suicide Squad had traveled down the steps leading to the Grand Panacea, Jo in particular being in quite the hurry to head down there. Her muscles twisted nervously, and through the walls of instability that had built in the past month-- white, hot pain from her battle against Kraven was beginning to sneak through the cracks, reducing what would have been a sprint down the steps to a pathetic limp. She had tossed the disembodied arm over her shoulder back within the mansion- so much for her crutch...
Once her feet touched the floor, the bluenette stumbled to gain balance- her own arm reaching behind to feel her back, as she grit her teeth against the flowers of pain that had bursted there. She`d probably have to get treatment as soon as possible to avoid anything major... but, right now, finding Charles took priority. Charles was the key to the new world she needed to badly-- she felt so ready for change. And with her means, and his ends-- a bigger, brighter tomorrow was within reach. It didn`t matter how much she hated Charles- how underhanded he was, how much she may have felt the flames of rivalry begin to hit the roof after everything was said and done-- her respect for him was entirely unmatched. Thinking of what they could have accomplished as a team-- well, it made her think that... maybe everything she went through to get to where she was now was worth it. Everything seemed to be coming together...
With her first glance around the room, she wrinkled her nose, the scent of the Panacea flowing forward. The next think she noticed was an open passageway- with a single bright, nearly blinding illumination of light busting forward from it. Like a fly drawn to a flashlight, Jo stepped forward, her sight focused on this new opening. It... wasn`t there before...? Or perhaps she hadn`t noticed- but, either way, she could physically feel her curiosity drawing her closer... something like familiarity struck the back of her mind, and she almost thought to overlook it. Maybe... she had seen that path before--?
Up until she got a look at the body sprawled on a wall right next to said opening.
In an instant, her blood ran cold, and her breath hitched-- but she didn`t miss a beat in running forward, ignoring the burning pain that came with the movement as she dashed across the room, sliding onto her knees directly beside Charles. She somewhat gently placed a hand on his shoulder, resisting the urge to shake him- with the amount of fluid sprayed everywhere, that couldn`t be a good idea... and, speaking of said fluids- she couldn`t help but notice the oil predominantly mixed atop his blood. She quickly chalked that up to his cybernetics, instead turning her attention to the burning hole in his chest. "Ch-Charles--?! Hey--! Charles--!" She exclaimed, in a hushed voice-- as if his wounds would worsen if she spoke any louder. "Wh-what happened--?! Stupid asshole- get up!"   

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next